Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

A Catalyst of Change?

Monday Night RAW, so many things come to mind this week: YES!, Brock Lesnar, Alberto Del Rio, Tensai, The Crowd, Cena, WWE champion the Rock, CM Punk having his first sip of JD, and of course, BROCK LESNAR!!!!! IMO, this is the best RAW we have seen in recent memory, will it stay this way? God do I hope so.

Raw was awesome tonight! From start to finish I enjoyed it. And Brock freaking Lesnar is back!!!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Fantastic show. Seem like Lord Tensai was the only disappointment, crowd was so not into him

I agree, fantastic raw. although I can't stand ADR.

but that crowd was amazing tonight, id love for them to continue like that but I can't see it happening.

but I'm going to be optimistic. I LOVE the punk vs Jericho feud and the personal level it's reaching. I'm interested to see what the rock does now. I'm excited that the funkasaurus has a feud going on finally. lord tensai looked good, but I wonder who he is going to go after. and brock freakin lesnar. I marked for that return.

moment of the night: zigglers sell on the headbutt on the ramp. holy shit.

PREDICTION CONTESTS TOP 3
    Survivor Series- T6th
    Night of Champions - 17th
    Vengeance - T11th

Banned
    personally the crowd was a bit too much for me they seem to just want to troll all night. I couldn't even hear the promos being cut in the ADR & Sheamus segment. I get that people are upset about DB losing so fast but get over it

I surely do hope so. I just mentioned this in the Raw thread but I think it deserves another mention here. The WWE always seems to say that the IWC is the minority of their fan base. After a crowd like tonight, I don't think that thought process could ever cross there minds again. This Raw seemed to find that balance that has been extremely lacking between the younger crowd and the older crowd. Everything done tonight was basically perfect.

I think with people like the Rock coming in and now Brock that the WWE finally sees what we all have seen for the last few years.

Also a hell of a nod to Cena recently. Not many guys that were the current leader of the company would put people over like he has done. And I love the nod(yea I said it again) to Daniel bryan that Cena gave.

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    personally the crowd was a bit too much for me they seem to just want to troll all night. I couldn't even hear the promos being cut in the ADR & Sheamus segment. I get that people are upset about DB losing so fast but get over it
    They're telling WWE what they really want. I think it was great!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Quote Originally Posted by cancron View Post
    Fantastic show. Seem like Lord Tensai was the only disappointment, crowd was so not into him
    He seemed a little green tonight, maybe WWE is just holding him back.

I absolutely LOVED Raw tonight!

The fans, The Rock and the WWE Title, Tensai was dominant, Brodus Clay's amazing headbutt, Ziggler's awesome sell, building up to Cena all night, Punk-Jericho feud, and of course BRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK LESNAR!!!!!!! I marked out SO FUCKING HARD when I heard Lesnar's music. I literally jumped up and yelled. I really hope Raw's are even CLOSE to as good as this one, because this Raw was epic.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

I thought the whole CM Punk JD thing was awful. It hurt me personally.