Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I expect Cody Rhodes to get his rematch against the Big Show this week on SmackDown. He loses again and gets lost in the shuffle. The Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes feud will be over with this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    I expect Cody Rhodes to get his rematch against the Big Show this week on SmackDown. He loses again and gets lost in the shuffle. The Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes feud will be over with this week.
    Your a big Cody fan which is cool. But I do think your over thinking this a little bit, Even if he loses again to show there's a good chance he could feud with Sheamus. I personally think Cody will go on to bigger things in the near future!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Cody Rhodes loses by distraction via Big Show = Burial

However...

Big Show loses by distraction via Cody Rhodes = WM IC Title win.

Sir/Maam, your logic is flawed. Have a cookie, and think about it, k?

Quote Originally Posted by ParagonOfVirtue View Post
    Cody Rhodes loses by distraction via Big Show = Burial

However...

Big Show loses by distraction via Cody Rhodes = WM IC Title win.

Sir/Maam, your logic is flawed. Have a cookie, and think about it, k?
    i dont get your logic, big show losing via distraction was building up the plot

Two Of A Kind
    EWA Tag Team Champions 16-12-11
    AWF Tag Team Champions 16-09-11/16-03-12
    Unified JBW and AWF Tag Team Champions since 16-03-12
    Tim Lore
    E-WF World champion 12-03-12
    Il Cattivo
    Thunder Tag Champs 12-03-12
    JoM
    World Stable Champions 12-03-12
    Domination
    Lightning Tag champs
    Kid Wonder
    International Champion 12-03-12

Everyone loses fella call it 2 bad nights in a row.

It was logical story telling.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    It was logical story telling.
    Yeah. You tell um Barny.

Normal Member ToWhomItConcerns.'s Avatar
    Buried he is not.

I don't get how people can claim someone is being buried when they're either champion or just lost the title. As someone mentioned before with Punk, its kinda crazy. Being champion and being buried cannot be used in the same sentence. "Not being used right" is kinda ok.

ANYWAYS, I hope whatever they do with Cody he isn't misused or anything. I've basically been 1 of "those guys" that hasn't liked most of the younger WWE guys. Rhodes though has been 1 of my favorites. Even back in Legacy when everybody was all over Ted Dibiase saying he'd be ending Taker's streak by now, I liked Rhodes more. I didn't know why cause he was best described as "What the default character in the Smackdown vs Raw games would look like if he was real" but now look at him. For me hes the guy that might keep me entertained for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by ToWhomItConcerns. View Post
    Buried he is not.

I don't get how people can claim someone is being buried when they're either champion or just lost the title. As someone mentioned before with Punk, its kinda crazy. Being champion and being buried cannot be used in the same sentence. "Not being used right" is kinda ok.

ANYWAYS, I hope whatever they do with Cody he isn't misused or anything. I've basically been 1 of "those guys" that hasn't liked most of the younger WWE guys. Rhodes though has been 1 of my favorites. Even back in Legacy when everybody was all over Ted Dibiase saying he'd be ending Taker's streak by now, I liked Rhodes more. I didn't know why cause he was best described as "What the default character in the Smackdown vs Raw games would look like if he was real" but now look at him. For me hes the guy that might keep me entertained for awhile.
    And now, Ted DiBiase, Jr. is stuck appearing on Superstars.

I don't understand the hype for cody rhodes, certainly not ready to be world or wwe champion. if he is kept as a mid card heel for a longer time and establish him as a heel would be better for his career than a MITB win and sleazy victory over the champ because they seem to drop off the radar very quickly after their intial sucess

kane/del rio/miz as examples