Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    if nash really wanted a job all he has to do was call triple h lol....i am sure he doesnt need to tweet about it

  2. #12
    Super Member nrb6304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The City of Gold Atlantis
    Posts
    873
    Blog Entries
    15
    I'm pretty sure Nadh was just ribbing. Come on? This is Big Kev....he don't need Twitter if he REALLY wanted to come back to WWE. If Nash WANTS to come back it'll be for fun because we all freaking know he's got enough money.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan


    Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

  3. #13
    He (Kevin Nash) has so many connections backstage within the World Wrestling Entertainment that he could come back when ever he wants to. If anyone really knows big Kev's antics would know he was just kidding around when he posted that Tweet. He even had a long conversation with a phony Vince Mcmahon an 'asked' him for a job with the WWE an this was only 3 weeks before he left TNA for the life of living at home in luxury. Besides Big Kev probably has a ton load of money.

    But in my own honest opinion I believe Kevin Nash would be great to have around on either brand. I have always been addicted to his personality. So if he ever really decided to take that leap into the PG years of World Wrestling Entertainment then I would love to see him take on the announce table like John Bradshaw Layfield did or take on a General Manager spot. As for being in the ring I think it is safe to assume that his in-ring days are obviously way beyond his weakened bones. However, I could see him getting away with being in a tag team.

  4. #14
    He's probably joking, anyway, Undertaker already beat him at Wrestlemania. So, what's the point?

  5. #15
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,379
    Blog Entries
    6
    'Taker beat HBK twice, so what's your point? If there's money there, WWE would attempt to pursue it. However, as has been stated, Nash has all the connections he needs to tickle Vince's money-bone if he wants. But we all know and have seen how hard these guys do it in 'retirement'. Must be hard to sit at home with the wife & kids and not miss it. But here's a scenario -

    Can you imagine Nash & HBK on the announce team on Raw? HBK would need some work but he'd be great to have backstage as an interviewer.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    'Taker beat HBK twice, so what's your point? If there's money there, WWE would attempt to pursue it. However, as has been stated, Nash has all the connections he needs to tickle Vince's money-bone if he wants. But we all know and have seen how hard these guys do it in 'retirement'. Must be hard to sit at home with the wife & kids and not miss it. But here's a scenario -

    Can you imagine Nash & HBK on the announce team on Raw? HBK would need some work but he'd be great to have backstage as an interviewer.
    HBK will never be an interviewer or announcer that just seems way to disrespectful to put him in any of these positions... the only way HBK will ever be back in WWE is if he is a wrestler again(unlikely) or a backstage agent or creative person(more likely than a wrestler but still unlikely)

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan View Post
    HBK will never be an interviewer or announcer that just seems way to disrespectful to put him in any of these positions... the only way HBK will ever be back in WWE is if he is a wrestler again(unlikely) or a backstage agent or creative person(more likely than a wrestler but still unlikely)
    HBK is fixing to have his own show aired on the hunting channel. An if either of HBK or Big Sexy decided to return to the WWE in any capacity then it should be creative writing. Nothing less, nothing more.
    Yotei doori ni boku wo kowashite kureta ne. Kimi wa mukuchi, keppeki, jinketsu no kegare naki bara.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    HBK is fixing to have his own show aired on the hunting channel. An if either of HBK or Big Sexy decided to return to the WWE in any capacity then it should be creative writing. Nothing less, nothing more.
    lol didnt i just say that about HBK?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    'Taker beat HBK twice, so what's your point? If there's money there, WWE would attempt to pursue it. However, as has been stated, Nash has all the connections he needs to tickle Vince's money-bone if he wants. But we all know and have seen how hard these guys do it in 'retirement'. Must be hard to sit at home with the wife & kids and not miss it. But here's a scenario -

    Can you imagine Nash & HBK on the announce team on Raw? HBK would need some work but he'd be great to have backstage as an interviewer.
    Yes he did, but they put up the first time what i consider one of the (if not the best) best matches in Wrestlemania history. A rematch was kind of obvious. Diesel vs Undertaker?? Not even close. Kevin Nash nowadays can't barely move let alone be able to pull a decent match, and headline Wrestlemania???? You must be tripping to even compare.

  10. #20
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,379
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by jcagosto View Post
    Yes he did, but they put up the first time what i consider one of the (if not the best) best matches in Wrestlemania history. A rematch was kind of obvious. Diesel vs Undertaker?? Not even close. Kevin Nash nowadays can't barely move let alone be able to pull a decent match, and headline Wrestlemania???? You must be tripping to even compare.
    Never said that's what I would do, just suggested it's something Vince might do.

    Sue me if I want to see HBK back on tv - he rocks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.