Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Lmao, Bryan probably violated the wellness policy or something :P but really it makes for a good storyline feud. Everyone cried there wasn't enough build up to the match but this is perfect for the feud. Cuts D-Bry down to size. It's just a good twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillyraines View Post
    Loved the opening - Bryan getting put down and Sheamus winning! Gotta pay your dues. HHH lost to Warrior in a squash at his first. HBK lost in a tag to Bossman and Akeem at his. It Happens. Nothing wrong with that opening at all.
    It's true, they did lose there first. Neither were the current World Heavyweight Champion since December.

It seems like a waste of a match. Bryan is a great match technician and Sheamus is good in the ring too. The crowd was into both. It's just a shame. The Diva's match as longer. Sad day.
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault View Post
    Lmao, Bryan probably violated the wellness policy or something :P but really it makes for a good storyline feud. Everyone cried there wasn't enough build up to the match but this is perfect for the feud. Cuts D-Bry down to size. It's just a good twist.
    No. It wasn't. Having lose in humiliating fashion after a decent length match would have been ok. This is shame for both guys, and the WHC.

And no way DB violated the the wellness policy. That guys as as clean as CM Punk in real life.

Fuck the WWE. This is how you treat the greatest living wrestler? This is how you treat a good, hard-working employee? That was straight up disrespectful. I've watched WWE for years and will probably continue to do so, but I will never support them in any other way ever again. They sicken me.

Normal Member ToWhomItConcerns.'s Avatar
    I totally get why some of you guys are pissed...but don't act like this is the only guy to have this happen to him.

I'm not defending WWE, its a horrible choice to have anybody lose a match that quick especially at Mania but its happened to other guys also.

I hate Brodus Clay. Almost screamed out of disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by Dherman718 View Post
    I hate Brodus Clay. Almost screamed out of disgust.
    Brutal show ruiner, FINISH HIM!!!!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinker View Post
    It's true, they did lose there first. Neither were the current World Heavyweight Champion since December.

It seems like a waste of a match. Bryan is a great match technician and Sheamus is good in the ring too. The crowd was into both. It's just a shame. The Diva's match as longer. Sad day.
    What does that matter? I'm sure its part of a storyline. its not sad. This Wrestlemania has been great. Two 5 star matches so far. i would have preferred to see a 10 or 12 minute match between sheamus and bryan. but it didnt happen. so what. i'm not gonna nit pick. daniel bryan will have likely have his day. he is a long way from being a main event elite star in the WWE. He is a very good wrestler...until he turned heel, he was an average at best character. His heel character has only been going for a few months. Let's see where he is in a few years...if he's still in the main event scene, then i'm sure he'll have many Wrestlemania moments.

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Brutal show ruiner, FINISH HIM!!!!
    I agree, get another gimmick or get FE

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Quote Originally Posted by Blinker View Post

They had everything to work a great match I hope the rematch at Extreme Rules save this feud

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES