Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who loves R-Truth?

Black People love R-Truth.

lol. Seriously though, everytime he comes out... "GETTING CRUNK" The white people are standing and maybe moving a lil, but every black person you see is just bobbing their heads and grinning from ear to ear. Hell some guy looked like he was bumpin like Lil Wayne last week.

Just something that I needed to state.

Never been a fan of his. I just want him to go away
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justdawg08 View Post
    Black People love R-Truth.

lol. Seriously though, everytime he comes out... "GETTING CRUNK" The white people are standing and maybe moving a lil, but every black person you see is just bobbing their heads and grinning from ear to ear. Hell some guy looked like he was bumpin like Lil Wayne last week.

Just something that I needed to state.
    Um, dude. Your statement sounds VERY racist.

I'm black and I find him annoying as hell. Most, if not ALL, of his moves are a bunch of retarded cheerleader theatrics. And don't even get me started on the singing. -_-

The man can't wrestle.

All he does are leg splits, backflips, and corkscrews..............hey yeah!! those are cheerleader moves!!

Never thought of them that way
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

He's one of the least charismatic wrestlers ever and his rapping is awful, but I love watching him wrestle. He's such a talented athlete and really exciting to watch.

I'd much rather see him and John Morrison lighting up the ring with flips, parkour and high spots than watch the usual main eventers putting each other in headlocks, slapping each other and doing the same routine every night.

Why has this site suddenly become to racist, regardless if he is black white blue and orange, has nothing to do with his wrestling ability, same goes for everyone.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Why has this site suddenly become to racist, regardless if he is black white blue and orange, has nothing to do with his wrestling ability, same goes for everyone.
    Thank you. I don't know what the hell this guy is talking about. :S

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    heh yea I find the truth amusing and just a tiny read again folks...a "tiny" bit alike booker T in his first days.

Cool Guy, he cant rap for shit. I enjoyed getting high with him when he was working for TNA. ( I live here in Nashville and had him over a few times) In person he is funny as hell but something just doesnt seem to excite me about him in the ring.
    AWESOME!!!

You can get wit this, or you can get wit dat, you better come get wit this cause dis is where it's at......WHAT'S UP lol