Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Takers earnings vs the pain.

What does he get in total including everything the E pay him for a year? $8m? $10m? More?

Would you be happy to get the hell knocked out of you with a steel chair and a hammer (although I doubt any of the hammer hits really made much contact at all) once a year for that? It probably worked out about half a mill per heavy shot at Mania.

Blog Entries
    I have no idea how much he gets. I'm not sure how much money WWE superstars earn per week/year so I have nothing to compare against.

But wrestling once a year for a LOT of money? I'd take 30 chair shots once a year for that kind of money!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I have no idea how much he gets. I'm not sure how much money WWE superstars earn per week/year so I have nothing to compare against.

But wrestling once a year for a LOT of money? I'd take 30 chair shots once a year for that kind of money!
    I seem to recall somewhere saying he earn about $7m in salary plus DVD and merch percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'd take 30 chair shots once a year for that kind of money!
    I would make 30 suicide dives in a Ladder match at Mania for that kind of money ^^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    I seem to recall somewhere saying he earn about $7m in salary plus DVD and merch percentages.
    Then in that case, I'd definitely take the punishment of one brutal match every 365 days for that kind of money!
    He's earned that though, I mean he's been doing this shit for over 20 years, and he's one of the best ever. I'm just hoping he doesn't keep going until he can't 'go' any more.

Hell I'd take 10 chairshots a day for that money.

But seriously I don't know how much he gets, but he strikes me as one of the few guys where it isnt about the money.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Hell I'd take 10 chairshots a day for that money.

But seriously I don't know how much he gets, but he strikes me as one of the few guys where it isnt about the money.
    For sure. Obviously he's taking the money, but I'm sure that the actually ocassion means more to him, and the fact that he's helping the company who made him. Plus he gets the chance to work a match that has either been the match of the year, or at least hass ben a contender regularly.

Between ticket sales and merchandise sales over Wrestlemania week im sure that there was enough revenue generated to pay each participant in every match at least 1 million dollars
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things

id take 30 chairshots a day for that kind of money

yes yes yes

Would definately seem worth it working my ass of 45hrs a week for 40,000 a year i would do it in a second!!