Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    As much as I love Taker I hope he calls it quits there. The end was so fitting.
    I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by ToWhomItConcerns. View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the argument "he's 20-0 he should retire"

To me its like saying people should stop asking for title reigns @ 10 because 10 sounds so much better than 11 or 12.

I say if the guy still wants to go and people are still interested then let him go.
    I see your point, and it's a fair one, but I still think he should retire. However, it's up to Taker, and I won't mind watching Taker vs Jericho/ Taker vs Cena.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Undertaker will keep going and going until he physically cant go any more. Even if it takes 2 years inbetween matches i cant see Undertaker flat out retiring.

Well I just hope the guy is happy while doing it, last night was great and maybe he just really needed time to heal, something he really didn't had in years.

Maybe we will see him more than once a year but who knows.

Normal Member ToWhomItConcerns.'s Avatar
    The biggest question in my head is how will his body (really the entire roster) react to Mania next year.

Remember Mania is in Jersey in an outdoor stadium...in April. I live less than 3 hours away in Pa and while its not usually cold this time of year, sometimes it can be, especially @ night. Coldness can cause stiffness.

I still think that was it for the Deadman. Although a possibility i just came up with earlier was what if he announces his retirement tonight, disappears for a year and in 2 years right before Wrestlemania 30 he gets called out on Raw for a final match. i think that would be the perfect time to have Cena vs. Taker. Because for those of you saying it should happen next year, think about this.... Do you really think that Vince and the WWE really would want Cena to lose in 3 straight Wrestlemanias? I don't. That's why it would probably happen at WM30.

Anyways thats just an idea i sorta thought of. Although, i hope this was it because the way it all ended last night was just so fitting. THE END OF AN ERA.

Blog Entries
    I think he'll stay on. He looks in great shape and I expect him to be a little more active this year (pretty hard to be any less active than last year ). I expect if Lesnar has signed, then that will be UT 21-0 match and then maybe then he'll retire

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think he'll stay on. He looks in great shape and I expect him to be a little more active this year (pretty hard to be any less active than last year ). I expect if Lesnar has signed, then that will be UT 21-0 match and then maybe then he'll retire
    I would have to agree with you. I can see Taker having a WM 29 match. Word is the E is trying to pair Lesnar with Batista for that event as supposedly HHH, Taker, HBK, the Rock, and possibly Jericho are departing (although that is rumour at this point). Why not Cena vs Taker? Or is there going to be Cena vs Rock II?

*HHH to leave the ring and work backstage

Black Ninja!
    The problem for me is that if he does WM29 then he kinda has to do WM30. Are there two opponents left (Lesnar aside because that isn't confirmed) that make sense?

If last night was it, then there's no shame in how it ended.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I would have to agree with you. I can see Taker having a WM 29 match. Word is the E is trying to pair Lesnar with Batista for that event as supposedly HHH, Taker, HBK, the Rock, and possibly Jericho are departing (although that is rumour at this point). Why not Cena vs Taker? Or is there going to be Cena vs Rock II?

*HHH to leave the ring and work backstage
    As i pointed out in my last post if Cena vs. Taker does happen it won't be next year because they won't have Cena lose at WM 3 years in a row.

In a perfect world (for me anyway), it would've been HBK/HHH, Brock/UT and Batista/??? (Punk Maybe?) next year, but all 3 of them are highly unlikely

However I do see Taker having one more match next year, then inducted into the Hall of Fame with Paul Bearer at WM 30
    ‚Äč