Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hystrix View Post
    Here's the thing. I'm a Daniel Bryan fan. However, if he'd have lost to Sheamas after a decent 10 minute match where both wrestlers show off there skills I'd be ok with it.

The truth is BOTH wrestlers looked bad. This is what you do on a Smackdown episode maybe. Not at the biggest wrestling PPV of the year.

Funny. You could hear fas chanting DANIEL BRYAN <clap-clap-clap-clap-clap> DANIEL BRYAN... during RKO - Kane match. Good job WWE...
    Exactly! They have Sheamus win the RR, which not many were expecting, then Sheamus just squashes others and they have D-Bry get some legit wins going into Mania, and then have this end in such short time. Watch, they will probably give the divas tag match ten minutes or something...and if that is the case, that will be complete garbage..or better yet...they would rather give us some comedy angle involving Santino and Mick involving crabs....wow....just wow. I hope it only goes up from here

Blog Entries
    come on codyy...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Exactly! They have Sheamus win the RR, which not many were expecting, then Sheamus just squashes others and they have D-Bry get some legit wins going into Mania, and then have this end in such short time. Watch, they will probably give the divas tag match ten minutes or something...and if that is the case, that will be complete garbage..or better yet...they would rather give us some comedy angle involving Santino and Mick involving crabs....wow....just wow. I hope it only goes up from here
    Looks like you were right. -_-

Blog Entries
    Dang...that spear to the crotch looked like it seriously hurt haha. Kudos to Big Show on the win here.

Well Big Show is now a Grand Slam champion.

Blog Entries
    I just realized, we aren't even a full hour into the show and we have already gone through half of the matches for tonights card, leaving 4 more matches from the remaining 3 hrs. Hmm....

Blog Entries
    Wow...just wow. I thought the Divas division was at a low..but having Maria get a win over the champion..just sunk it to an even newer low...simply sad

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Wow...just wow. I thought the Divas division was at a low..but having Maria get a win over the champion..just sunk it to an even newer low...simply sad
    Were you expecting anything else?

Lol @ glow in the dark shirt guy