Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

WM 28 Live Discussion

I figured how there is Apes Raw Peel for live discussions of Raw, it might be smart having a thread to discuss everything Mania as it happens, instead of multiple threads popping up about each match or segment. SO to star it off..

Dang..they start the night off with the WHC title, and literally have Sheamus just squash D-Bry. Wow...talk about really sinking D-Bry...that sucks big time!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Dang..they start the night off with the WHC title, and literally have Sheamus just squash D-Bry. Wow...talk about really sinking D-Bry...that sucks big time!
    yeah no shit that was stupid.

Horrible.. Horrible. I really hoped for Johnny to come out and restart the match or smth

What was with the heavyweight match....

Blog Entries
    I normally don't want a superstar injured, but i honestly hope something is said in the next day or so saying D-Bry is suffering from an injury thus why they had it over super quick..otherwise this whole feud/match was completely pointless. People talk about this being Sheamus wrestlemania moment...ya I'm sure he'd rather have a memorable match with D-Bry over a squash

they havent sunk D-Bry, get a grip please, his character is a whiney sneaky at all costs persona, this allows both of them to build towards what should be a great match at the next PPV. and seriously, everyone want shocking unexpected moments, they get one, and cry about it, double standard anyone?
    Diamond Dallas Page: The TRUE Peoples Champion

CM Punk: YOU HAVE A VAGINA, YOU HAVE A VAGINA!!!!!!!

two months of royal rumble victory buildup for an 18 second title match. pointless. Bad enough Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan was left off WM27. Now the 2 have a match on the card and it's only 18 seconds long. Somethin is goin on here where management may have a problem with these two guys.

Blog Entries
    finally expecting DB to show what he was made of...but the writers ruined it...

Quote Originally Posted by dmt4life View Post
    they havent sunk D-Bry, get a grip please, his character is a whiney sneaky at all costs persona, this allows both of them to build towards what should be a great match at the next PPV. and seriously, everyone want shocking unexpected moments, they get one, and cry about it, double standard anyone?
    Here's the thing. I'm a Daniel Bryan fan. However, if he'd have lost to Sheamas after a decent 10 minute match where both wrestlers show off there skills I'd be ok with it.

The truth is BOTH wrestlers looked bad. This is what you do on a Smackdown episode maybe. Not at the biggest wrestling PPV of the year.

Funny. You could hear fas chanting DANIEL BRYAN <clap-clap-clap-clap-clap> DANIEL BRYAN... during RKO - Kane match. Good job WWE...

Blog Entries
    Well def was not expecting Kane to win there