Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Changing your name

There may have been a thread made about this but I didn't see it. Am I the only one who wishes the site gave us the option to change our name? I know some people might say well why did you make that your name if you didn't want it and the answer is simple at the time we liked but nicknames get made or we end up hating it. Example most of the people on this site call me Vegas and I like it and want to change my name to that. I'm not suggesting we get the option to change our name a bunch or time but once or twice would be very nice. Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Well it's been proven that name changes are possible, so I honestly don't see why we don't have a good system for it yet.

Blog Entries
    You can change your name, but it's a bit of a long winded process, since you have to go through Frank I think? SEZ changed his name recently, perhaps he can enlighten us as to what the process is and how long it took him to get it done.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Well it's been proven that name changes are possible, so I honestly don't see why we don't have a good system for it yet.
    That what I think. I mean you had to make a new account just to change your name

Man, I'd love this. I really just want to be:

Giddy
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    You can change your name, but it's a bit of a long winded process, since you have to go through Frank I think? SEZ changed his name recently, perhaps he can enlighten us as to what the process is and how long it took him to get it done.
    No enlightenment needed lol, I simply asked Frank (yes, Frank. Not the mods) that my name be shortened not changed altogether. I expressed that I understood if could not happen and went about my business. Soon after I was surprised to see it had changed and expressed a great deal of gratitude to Frank soon after I saw the name change.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    No enlightenment needed lol, I simply asked Frank (yes, Frank. Not the mods) that my name be shortened not changed altogether. I expressed that I understood if could not happen and went about my business. Soon after I was surprised to see it had changed and expressed a great deal of gratitude to Frank soon after I saw the name change.
    I really wish I had done that...

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    I really wish I had done that...

I already did.The point I am trying to make is that we shouldn't have to ask for it, we should be allowed to do so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    I already did.The point I am trying to make is that we shouldn't have to ask for it, we should be allowed to do so.
    I agree, it's not too much to ask for seeing that it's obviously possible to do. Maybe Frank will work on it though.

I would also like to see this feature made available, however I could see this being a problem with certain individuals constantly changing their name, and yes I am referring to the trolls. So I would set a limit and a requirement, meaning one or two changes very few months and a post limit, meaning you have 500 or so posts before being able to do it.
    Profile Retired