Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,948
    If you going to label a man guilty before a trail then what makes you any different from the cops who racial profile people all the time. the World may not be a fair place but I believe in justice no matter the outcome. For some justice is when the court favors the choice they want for me justice is when the truth comes out and what is right happens. Is the justices system perfect no but you have to remember the justice system is made of people just like you and me who are far from perfect. My whole thing is not to pick a side I'm interested in the truth and how we move forward together as a people...as a country. We as African Americans need to do a better job as how we present our self in the public eye as much as the media needs to do a better job of how they present us as a people also. Racism may never die but we can atleast try to fix our image as a people to show not all black people are thugs and drug dealers who are uneducated. For me there are many issues that need to be fix so things like this wont happen its bigger than this case and until those things are fix sadly cases like this will keep on happening.

  2. #62
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,972
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Also Casey Anthony was guilty.... Wanna know why??? Cause she had a killer body lololol...
    Vintage Sau!

    But yeah, Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson, and George Zimmerman were/are guilty.

    Getting away with something in the courts doesn't mean you didn't do it.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    If you going to label a man guilty before a trail then what makes you any different from the cops who racial profile people all the time. the World may not be a fair place but I believe in justice no matter the outcome. For some justice is when the court favors the choice they want for me justice is when the truth comes out and what is right happens. Is the justices system perfect no but you have to remember the justice system is made of people just like you and me who are far from perfect. My whole thing is not to pick a side I'm interested in the truth and how we move forward together as a people...as a country. We as African Americans need to do a better job as how we present our self in the public eye as much as the media needs to do a better job of how they present us as a people also. Racism may never die but we can atleast try to fix our image as a people to show not all black people are thugs and drug dealers who are uneducated. For me there are many issues that need to be fix so things like this wont happen its bigger than this case and until those things are fix sadly cases like this will keep on happening.
    This is what im gonna say in a nutshell, cause I really hate writing really long posts that wont fit in one box.. You are right, besides the fact that you say people are no different than the racial profilers (because I can totally agree on the fact, that "most" people play this towards racism and I dont think thats the case at all, it even hurts the situation).. There's people that wish for justice and there's people that fight for justice.. If you agree with the justice system and the way this government is ran, then you could push toward that, but if you're someone who doesn't agree with it, then you shouldn't be placed in the same category as a racial profiler.. People fight for whats right, take the French for instance.. They got tired of the powers that be, overthrew them, cut off Marie Antoinette's head, and then ate cake in celebration to a rebirth of their nation (ok im kidding with the French example).. But not everyone is screaming racism and not everyone is going to agree with doing things the way a corrupted justice sytem would handle it.. Some people like myself, feel Zimmerman is guilty, not for racism, but the fact that he killed a 17 year old kid.. If you compare the sizes and weight of Zimmerman and Trayvon, there was no innocence in killing an unarmed kid, it wasn't fair even by the tale of the tape, he had no right to take that matter into his own hands.. If he was the type of citizen that you are, he wouldve never took it that far and wouldve let the police handle it, or would you have taken that as far as he did in that situation?? In all reality, Zimmerman wouldve never even faced trial because of the Stand Your Ground law, so he wouldnt even be on trial for this, without the outcries of the people..

  4. #64
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,911
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    If you going to label a man guilty before a trail then what makes you any different from the cops who racial profile people all the time. the World may not be a fair place but I believe in justice no matter the outcome. For some justice is when the court favors the choice they want for me justice is when the truth comes out and what is right happens. Is the justices system perfect no but you have to remember the justice system is made of people just like you and me who are far from perfect. My whole thing is not to pick a side I'm interested in the truth and how we move forward together as a people...as a country. We as African Americans need to do a better job as how we present our self in the public eye as much as the media needs to do a better job of how they present us as a people also. Racism may never die but we can atleast try to fix our image as a people to show not all black people are thugs and drug dealers who are uneducated. For me there are many issues that need to be fix so things like this wont happen its bigger than this case and until those things are fix sadly cases like this will keep on happening.
    I agree, but like my signature says, we all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but at the end we are judged by one....
    We do it before and after all the facts are given, some judgements is obvious others are not!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Vintage Sau!

    But yeah, Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson, and George Zimmerman were/are guilty.

    Getting away with something in the courts doesn't mean you didn't do it.
    Major S/O to one of my boys from when I first got to the EWN.. Im glad you can appreciate the humor, I felt like things gotten a lil meh..

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,948
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    This is what im gonna say in a nutshell, cause I really hate writing really long posts that wont fit in one box.. You are right, besides the fact that you say people are no different than the racial profilers (because I can totally agree on the fact, that "most" people play this towards racism and I dont think thats the case at all, it even hurts the situation).. There's people that wish for justice and there's people that fight for justice.. If you agree with the justice system and the way this government is ran, then you could push toward that, but if you're someone who doesn't agree with it, then you shouldn't be placed in the same category as a racial profiler.. People fight for whats right, take the French for instance.. They got tired of the powers that be, overthrew them, cut off Marie Antoinette's head, and then ate cake in celebration to a rebirth of their nation (ok im kidding with the French example).. But not everyone is screaming racism and not everyone is going to agree with doing things the way a corrupted justice sytem would handle it.. Some people like myself, feel Zimmerman is guilty, not for racism, but the fact that he killed a 17 year old kid.. If you compare the sizes and weight of Zimmerman and Trayvon, there was no innocence in killing an unarmed kid, it wasn't fair even by the tale of the tape, he had no right to take that matter into his own hands.. If he was the type of citizen that you are, he wouldve never took it that far and wouldve let the police handle it, or would you have taken that as far as he did in that situation?? In all reality, Zimmerman wouldve never even faced trial because of the Stand Your Ground law, so he wouldnt even be on trial for this, without the outcries of the people..
    You make a strong agreement and I agree with most of the things you say I just believe size is not a fatter in some cases because where I live I know 16 and 15yr old who can fight good and probably be the shit out of people twice there age and twice their size. The truth is some people want to paint this picture of trayvon as a innocent good kid who as at the wrong place at the wrong time while other people are painting this picture of him being some what of a trouble child who set this thing into motion. The Same way some people are painting Zimmerman as a racist who lives in a gated community who killed a black kid base off a stereotype, and there are other who are painting Zimmerman as a kind loving man who was just acting out of self defense. My thing is if there is a chance that Zimmerman indeed was defending his self then that idea should be explore the same way if he is guilty he should go to jail for this committing this crime. One thing I do want to point out is killing each other does not help that cause if anything it just gives more credit to stereotype about African Americans being violent and aggressive.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    You make a strong agreement and I agree with most of the things you say I just believe size is not a fatter in some cases because where I live I know 16 and 15yr old who can fight good and probably be the shit out of people twice there age and twice their size. The truth is some people want to paint this picture of trayvon as a innocent good kid who as at the wrong place at the wrong time while other people are painting this picture of him being some what of a trouble child who set this thing into motion. The Same way some people are painting Zimmerman as a racist who lives in a gated community who killed a black kid base off a stereotype, and there are other who are painting Zimmerman as a kind loving man who was just acting out of self defense. My thing is if there is a chance that Zimmerman indeed was defending his self then that idea should be explore the same way if he is guilty he should go to jail for this committing this crime. One thing I do want to point out is killing each other does not help that cause if anything it just gives more credit to stereotype about African Americans being violent and aggressive.
    Thats the beauty of well drawn debate, we could see all sides and different views of the subject matter.. #RESPECT

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,948
    Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Thats the beauty of well drawn debate, we could see all sides and different views of the subject matter.. #RESPECT
    I agree with you Now if only we could do the same on this site when it comes to wrestling lol

  9. #69
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,242
    Blog Entries
    14
    To answer the topic question for Broc...who i think is quite ignorant to ask a question like that (i say this in a friendly way because i respect you mate ) ....am i right in thinking that you dont want the treyvon case to be on the news JUST because some of the personal stories you know didnt make national news? (im sorry for your robbery btw as i too have a little autistic brother so i would be upset too)
    So would you be happier if this case was taken of news? A serious incident has happened and through the general interest of the public and the news channel have found something to get attention...sometimes in life things arent always fair, im happy that this story made the news as i would be unhappy if it didnt because then it would go into another case where attention isnt drawn where it should be.
    just because one doesnt make te news doesnt mean you dont want to see another on the news - Bitter thought

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.