Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    They always call out Fox News when they do something like this but they don't see a problem doing it themselves.
    As racial profiling exists, so does propaganda.. NBC and Fox are both guilty of that, whenever anybody does that its wrong.. But my comments above weren't just me being a smart ass, i think people will take anything thats unruly and throw it in the mix, like it changes the fact that a 17 year old unarmed kid was killed by a grown ass man due to racial profiling..

edit: We also cant forget that Zimmerman's legal team stopped representing him.. The reason why?? He stop making contact with them.. Why in the world in such a high profile case would you stop contacting the legal team that is trying to prevent the world from persecuting you?!?! Im not saying that is a reason for you to stop believing in Mr. Zimmerman, but since we're pointing "shit" out, we might as well look in Zimmerman's toilet too..
    Last edited by samoan619; 04-11-2012 at 01:04 AM.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    So who heard of NBC editing the 911 call Zimmerman made?
    NBC inproperly taking out the question is bad , but it is still not as bad as Zimmerman calling Trayvon a "Fucking Coon" on the 911 calls.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    NBC inproperly taking out the question is bad , but it is still not as bad as Zimmerman calling Trayvon a "Fucking Coon" on the 911 calls.
    In all of the stuff I've heard about this I've never heard of Zimmerman saying that.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by samoan619 View Post
    Im not saying that is a reason for you to stop believing in Mr. Zimmerman,

I have not chosen a side on this story. All of my posts here are about the media. I firmly believe that none of us will ever fully know what happened on that night.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

I have not chosen a side on this story. All of my posts here are about the media. I firmly believe that none of us will ever fully know what happened on that night.
    Im glad you pointed me out, I respect you big time Irken, even if we were to disagree on certain issues.. I did respond towards your comment, but the "you" part was mainly to any reader who felt that Zimmerman was innocent.. Just because I stand for one side, doesn't mean I want other people to follow suit.. I respect a difference in opinion, but I will voice mine (especially for the terms of a debate).. Also I did notice that all your comments were all media related and those were some of my inspirations to my counterpoints.. So whether if you did or not believe in any of this, it wouldn't matter.. I'd still consider you one of the cool guys on here, so I hope my views didnt offend anyone personally, as I was speaking in context with the subject matter..

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    In all of the stuff I've heard about this I've never heard of Zimmerman saying that.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Hmm....I (excuse me bros but this is how I feel ) am kinda tired of the Zimmerman/Trayvon thing. It annoys me from seeing the supposed "reports" and "LIKE if you want to punch Zimmerman in the face".

I will say that somethings that will never change is racism, discrimination, and stereotyping. We are all guilty for most of it(even the goody two shoes.) I've had this talk a few weeks ago. Sure I maybe annoyed with what is going on but I do understand where the people is coming from. There are things that should be cleaned up.

How the media presents the stuff(and how accurate the information can be) and how racism/discrimination/stereotyping affects social groups. I would also add in....how our social groups can be better.

I would like to say(please don't get mad at me bros) that I don't like the "ghetto" culture (Ex: sagging pants, having the mentality that money is everything, doing something stupid and say that you never did it and a few others that give social groups a bad name) I've seen it a lot of times so...you can't say that it doesn't.

I think I will end it with this: if you want things like discrimination or racism to die down a bit, one must first clean up certain acts that give a lot of people a bad name. (Though....it is just me with my craziness....)

#REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    "LIKE if you want to punch Zimmerman in the face".
    Considering it sounds like that is from Facebook, I wouldn't take it too seriously. Most of the people on there, our "friends" are some of the biggest fools I've ever encountered. Facebook is pretty much as if all your friends created a forum and started posting there. You can see the stupidity of a lot of people when they start posting on the internet. Take the WWE section for example!

Hmm....I (excuse me bros but this is how I feel ) am kinda tired of the Zimmerman/Trayvon thing. It annoys me from seeing the supposed "reports" and "LIKE if you want to punch Zimmerman in the face".

I will say that somethings that will never change is racism, discrimination, and stereotyping. We are all guilty for most of it(even the goody two shoes.) I've had this talk a few weeks ago. Sure I maybe annoyed with what is going on but I do understand where the people is coming from. There are things that should be cleaned up.

How the media presents the stuff(and how accurate the information can be) and how racism/discrimination/stereotyping affects social groups. I would also add in....how our social groups can be better.

I would like to say(please don't get mad at me bros) that I don't like the "ghetto" culture (Ex: sagging pants, having the mentality that money is everything, doing something stupid and say that you never did it and a few others that give social groups a bad name) I've seen it a lot of times so...you can't say that it doesn't.

I think I will end it with this: if you want things like discrimination or racism to die down a bit, one must first clean up certain acts that give a lot of people a bad name. (Though....it is just me with my craziness....)
    I from the hood so I will just say this. The reason folks from ghettos treat money like it is everything, because when you don't have it you're treated like you're nothing in society. (not mad, just saying.)

What I would like to say on this would be, that some people dont have a fair shake.. Some people dont have a mother or father to raise them, some people are born as crack babies, they weren't raised with the civil rules most people are.. Ive lost two of my best friends last year, they were brothers, and they were both murdered.. They never had a fair shake in life, they didnt have a mom around, my boy Cordell (the older brother) looked for his mom his whole life.. Always finding her on a drug binge, some stuff that a lot of people don't get to witness but only hear about.. I witness these things, I was raised with two parents that love me and gave me my morals and values (even if I didnt follow them growing up, they came back to me and its what I stand for).. But my boys who were killed, they never had that, Tim (the younger brother) was one of the most peaceful and coolest people in the world.. He never cared for violence, and always opted to calm things down when shit went crazy.. Yet he was shot 3 times in front of a liquor store for no reason at all, his brother Cordell was killed two months later, he was killed not by any pistols but an AK47, like where do you get an AK-47?? This shit is real, and if you think people sag their pants and do stupid things to be cool, its not always the case.. Things are way more deep and complex than what people perceive it as.. Both my friends were killed innocently, Tim was killed for no reason, and Cordell was killed for mistaken identity.. This post isnt about racial profiling or racism or propaganda, but the fact that real "ghetto" people don't choose to be, its where they were put.. Everyone else that does it, is basically posing, living off a script, true thespians.. Now im gonna post a video of a song we did in memory of my friends that were murdered, this isnt promotion, the song isn't on any album or anything.. Its just an expression of our pain when we lost someone we loved to this shit.. Oh yeah did I forget to mention, that their murders were unsolved..

TO MY BROTHA SILVERGHOST: I would never be mad at you bro, we're friends on and off EWN.. I just wanted to speak for the people that didnt have a fair chance.. #SALUTE
    Last edited by samoan619; 04-12-2012 at 12:14 PM.