Hybrid View

Blog Entries

If I hear about this Florida shooting again I might strangle a duck

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...at-do-we-know/

There's the link to the details on this whole thing.

Now, the reason I'm getting sick of it: First off, the hype it's getting is annoying. Over the past week since it happened there have been marches, rallies, and all sorts of things over this 17 year old Trayvon Martin. Why? This stuff happens over 20 times a day, what makes this one so special? The fact that he's an African American?

People getting all worked up about this stuff just because an African American was shot and killed by a white make, which is really starting to get on my nerves a lot. People act like they were there, and they saw everything that happened but the facts are that only 2 people know what truly happened. For all we know, Mr. Martin may have been trying to start some sort of fight with this guy, which in that case would be 100% legal to shoot in that situation. The fact people judge this and act like they were there when they don't know a thing about what happened truly makes me sick.

And back to the main point of this, what sets this apart from anything else that has happened? Just a few weeks ago in good ol' SC a man got shot at a gas station, three guys (I think) were robbing the place, the guy walks in as a costumer only to be met by a gun shot. Where's the story on that? Where's the headliners there?

2 years ago an autistic high schooler brought a knife to school and attempted to stab a police officer, the autistic child was shot and killed, no story there either.

2 months ago, my own house was robbed, three guys (all wearing hoodies btw) came in, tok our 64 inch TV and left, in the event my autistic little brother having no idea what's going on walks out of the bathroom and is told to "shut the fuck up" by one of these ass holes holding a gun to his head. No story there is there?

Is it just because of race? Do people just instantly care more about some black teenager getting shot and killed by a white teenager, but the other way around it doesn't matter at all? It's just wrong in my eyes.

Sorry, had to vent on that. Rant over.

Isn't the guy that shot him Mexican?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    He might be, I can't remember. Either way, same point basically.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    shit run
    anyways why does it have to be a duck?
    why canĀ“t it be giddy?

It's the flavor of the month. It's just like Kony.Once more info comes out people will feel stupid.

Blog Entries
    Excuse me if I'm wrong here but this story was only aired in USA so I don't know much at all about it a part from what Broc put and 1 4 minute video from someone I'm subbed to on YouTube but is this the story that started the Facebook meme of taking a photo in a hoody whilst holding a bag of skittles and making it your profile picture?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

I also saw another video similar to this on the yahoo home page the other day.

2 African American males stole a guys laptop out of his car. The guy saw them and called the police. He told them they stole his laptop and told them they had a gun.

The police showed up and one of the guys started running. One of the police cruisers cornered him. The guy went to reach towards his waist band and the police shot him dead (which they are legally allowed to do since they were informed he was armed).

The man had no gun. The caller lied about the gun so the police would get there faster.

The video on yahoo was a video of a news report about it. The anchor (who was African American) immediately played the race card after the story. Never mind the fact that the guy DID steal this others guy laptop AND the police were misinformed about the thief by the caller.

The police are the last person that should be blamed in this situation. First, it's the thief's fault. 1. He did steal a laptop. 2. He did run. 3. He did reach for his waist when the police had him cornered. I'm pretty sure everyone knows when the police have you caught to NOT RUN AND NOT ACT LIKE YOU HAVE A FUCKING GUN. Secondly, it's the guy who called the police's fault because he misinformed the police and I believe he will be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion