Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Make a Wish is forcing Cena down little sick kids throats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hell yeah, who the fuck is not forcing John Cena down our throats
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, so he did a few... Isn't Cena about to hit 300? BIG difference
    WWE wasn't THAT big into make a wish until very recently. They've started getting move involved since the early 2000s. Cena's had A LOT longer to do it.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

This argument is hilarious. Whichever side you're on; pro Cena or Rock, anti Cena or Rock; you really need to take a long hard look at yourselves!

True he did a few then he became a movie star and was like yea fuck that im a movie star.

Why thank I try lol

Blog Entries
    Dave Chappelle STILL grants better wishes than John Cena.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    What, do you think people are coming on here and calling the Rock a bad person? No one says that, I respect the Rock, I'm personally not a fan of his, but I respect him for sure.
    Dude, there are PLENTY of Rock haters on this site! Just as there are plenty of Cena haters here too.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Look at what you are all arguing about! Honestly all that matters on this topic is giving sick children something to smile about and you all make it into a competition of who does it better. I hear all the arguments about who is better and what not but this should be the untouched subject. Just leave it for what it is, a happy moment in a slick child's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault View Post
    Look at what you are all arguing about! Honestly all that matters on this topic is giving sick children something to smile about and you all make it into a competition of who does it better. I hear all the arguments about who is better and what not but this should be the untouched subject. Just leave it for what it is, a happy moment in a slick child's life.

Read the thread. Only one person is bitching about the Make a Wish.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    Read the thread. Only one person is bitching about the Make a Wish.
    There are multiple people not necessarily bitching about make a wish but using it as a platform to make comparisons on who is better and who does more. My point is anyone who does or has done anything with make a wish deserves praise for it. It shouldn't be used as a point of arguments about two sports entertainers.