Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    The Rock - Make a Wish

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laJArmCk4DE

    Skip to 4:40. 30 make-a-wishes back when he still had his stupid looking hair from the 90s.

    Albeit it's not as much as Cena, but he still did a lot. So stop using that stupid argument.

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,679
    Ok, so he did a few... Isn't Cena about to hit 300? BIG difference



     

    Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,340
    Blog Entries
    2
    ...... And?.... What does this mean that the Rock is better than Cena or something, is that what you're trying to say? Another good ol' Anti Cena thread, gotta love em'!
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

  4. #4
    Meaning the guy isn't a phony, and don't put ones character on such a high pedastool when other people do it too.

    And already said he didn't do it as much, but it was still a lot (and that was in the 90s btw). But i guess people can't read.

  5. #5
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,340
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by shang123 View Post
    Meaning the guy isn't a phony, and don't put ones character on such a high pedastool when other people do it too.

    And already said he didn't do it as much, but it was still a lot (and that was in the 90s btw). But i guess people can't read.
    What, do you think people are coming on here and calling the Rock a bad person? No one says that, I respect the Rock, I'm personally not a fan of his, but I respect him for sure.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

  6. #6
    I don't feel it matters really that one has done more than the other, at the end of the day ill or dying children got to meet their heroes. I'm happy for them and god bless the fact these children got to meet them. both rock and Cena doing this for these children is amazing and I can say its more than anything I have ever done

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    What, do you think people are coming on here and calling the Rock a bad person? No one says that, I respect the Rock, I'm personally not a fan of his, but I respect him for sure.
    Yes they were, tons of them.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by justinjackson1983 View Post
    I don't feel it matters really that one has done more than the other, at the end of the day ill or dying children got to meet their heroes. I'm happy for them and god bless the fact these children got to meet them. both rock and Cena doing this for these children is amazing and I can say its more than anything I have ever done
    I like you, what a happy guy.

  9. #9
    Make a Wish is forcing Cena down little sick kids throats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    I hate Cena but I cannot say bullshit about him doing the make a wish thing, I hate the dude and I don't care about him in his personal life but the fact that he's giving kids some kind of inspiration or hope says a lot about him in character or not


    THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.