Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enjoying Mania!

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Enjoying Mania!

In an inspired moment I'm suggesting to everyone out there to try something out. This year just sit back, relax, have a refreshing drink and just enjoy Wrestlemania. Leave your critical eyes to just take mania in and wait before you start complaining. This is going to be an entertaining event - just let your self see Wrestlemania 28 through the eyes of your inner child. I know I will.

If anyone's with me feel free to comment. I love this weekend.

I agree man, this weekend I'm leaving my critical eyes and enjoy the show I like the card the only thing I hate is that Alberto del Rio is not in the card this year but I'm still excited about the show

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jonod View Post
    In an inspired moment I'm suggesting to everyone out there to try something out. This year just sit back, relax, have a refreshing drink and just enjoy Wrestlemania. Leave your critical eyes to just take mania in and wait before you start complaining. This is going to be an entertaining event - just let your self see Wrestlemania 28 through the eyes of your inner child. I know I will.

If anyone's with me feel free to comment. I love this weekend.
    It's refreshing to hear something like this on this site. I agree, I'm going to enjoy it. I've got my pack of mini- donuts, some Sunny D and a cheeky pizza. What more do I need!?!

WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012

i will enjoy

this will be the best wrestlemania yet

Quote Originally Posted by the ultimate undertaker View Post
    this will be the best wrestlemania yet
    This is going to be awesome. Some people arent happy bout it but the fact that lesnar and Batista are about rock the roof too. People don't see this coming but heres the card for wrestlemania 29 so far lol..

The Rock vs Batista - Reasoning? Simple they both starred in The scorpion king. There will be some trash talking about whos best also.

Undertaker vs Lesnar- Nuff Said. We all know the story.

Stone Cold vs CM Punk- This would be some of the best mic work epic.

HHH vs Shawn Michaels - This would be the BEST way to end both careers for good.

Those are my guesses... What do you guys think? Would you watch this Wrestlemania?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jledwig View Post
    This is going to be awesome. Some people arent happy bout it but the fact that lesnar and Batista are about rock the roof too. People don't see this coming but heres the card for wrestlemania 29 so far lol..

The Rock vs Batista - Reasoning? Simple they both starred in The scorpion king. There will be some trash talking about whos best also.

HHH vs Shawn Michaels - This would be the BEST way to end both careers for good.

Those are my guesses... What do you guys think? Would you watch this Wrestlemania?
    Wait WTF???

Blog Entries
    cant fucking wait !! this WM is gonna be great if not one of the best, i can feel it man, i just can feel it...

Quote Originally Posted by jledwig View Post

Just because they are in Miami doesn't mean they will be at WM.

Also HBK will never wrestle again.

I don't really want Brock to come back, but whether he does or not I always enjoy Mania, this time of year (and all year for that matter) it is way more fun to be a wrestling fan than a wrestling critic. Rock vs Cena has been building up for so long, HHH vs Taker has so much hype and potential to steal the show, and Punk vs Jericho speaks for itself! The Undercard is a little weak I think, but I know they will deliver, my only complaint is no Christian, but not much that can be done about that.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Blog Entries
    This is already a top 5 WM of all time.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee