Page 98 of 173 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Tenay: What the? Who is this guy, and more importantly, why is he interrupting The Undertaker's victory over Reks?

*A Man walks out to he stage and smirks at the crowd*

Rave: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, if you do not know the glory that is me, well that is perfectly understandable. It just goes to show you don't know pure talent. Anyways, my name is Jimmy Rave, and I have come to WWE with a message for you Deadman!

*Rave points at Taker, who is staring a hole through Rave*

Rave: You see, I have not come here alone, in fact my leader is a man well known to the WWE Universe, and he wants you to know something. He is coming back, coming back to take what should be his. He is coming back to take that Intercontinental Championship, and he wants you to know, that he doesn't care if it’s you that has it, Reks or someone else. He wants you all to know that soon he will take the belt and he will be WWE Intercontinental Champion! Just a heads up..

*Rave smirks as Taker stares him down. Rave drops the mic to the ground, and winks at 'Taker - who motions that Rave will Rest In Peace. Meanwhile, Randy Orton climbs over the ringside barrier, before sliding into the ring*

Tenay: Orton! Orton! Why's he here?!

Bischoff: This is brilliant!

*Rave motions for 'Taker to turn around, and he does - straight into an RKO! Orton smiles at the fallen 'Taker, before turning his attentions to Reks. Reks is on his knees, so Orton goes to the corner - prepares himself - before punting him in the temple!*

The fans are just booing, as Orton grabs a mic. He turns, seeing the devastation in the ring, as he smirks.

Orton: Well, look what we have here. Two men who think they are up to pay with the Legend Killer.

Orton turns, looking at Rave on the entrance stage.

Orton: Now, I don't know who you are, nor quite frankly do I care, just stay out of my way.

Orton looks back, now focusing solely on Taker.

Orton: Now, Taker, at Summerslam, you did it, you finally did it. You won the intercontinental championship. The one title you've never held in this company, you managed to get. Congrats. Here is the thing though. That night, you beat that man.

Orton points to Reks.

Orton: Not me. Was I pinned? Was I forced to submit? Yeah, I didn't think so. So, with that in mind, I went to ole Shane O Mac, and I laid the cards out in front of him. I told him the truth. The truth that if there was anyone who was deserving of the title of #1 contender, it was me, and guess what!? He agreed!

Bischoff: Yes!

Tenay: Well Orton technically is right. He was not involved in the decision at summerslam.

Orton: So Taker, in just a few weeks is the Money In The Bank PPV. I'm the guy you will be facing...no wait...let me correct that. I'm the guy that will be defeating you for that championship. So Taker, at Money In The Bank, you will rest in peace.

Orton grins, as Taker is slowly stirring. Orton immediately grabs the head of Taker, and nails another RKO!

Tenay: That was uncalled for!

Bischoff: Orton is making a statement Mike! I love it!

Orton then drops to one knee, and poses, ala Undertaker, as the whole arena lights up as if Taker was posing.

Bischoff: Wow. Look at Orton getting into the head of Taker!

Tenay: More like a rip off. I hope Taker rips him to shreds.

Commercial

Tenay: Now it is time for our Main Event...Edge up against the man who pinned him just last week,
    Mr.Anderson!

Bischoff: In what was a fluke victory! Edge will redeem himself tonight, make no mistake about it!

Tenay: We shall see Eric!

Edge arrives out on his own to loud boos from the capacity crowd

Bischoff: ah, here he comes, the man of the moment, The Rated R Superstar!

Bischoff rises and starts clapping Edge, before Tenay pulls him down

Tenay: would you do your damn job and sit down and call the match for god’s sakes!?

Bischoff: Says the guy who wishes a superstar gets torn to shreds by another....

Anderson gets a mainly face response, due to the man he is facing

Tenay: And here comes the man who has already pinned Edge, last week in fact in our insane Main Event, and here yet again, Edge and Anderson will close out our show this week, expect this time, they go one on one!

Bischoff: Now we’ll see who the real best man is!

The two men square off in the centre of the ring, and do what they do best, talk trash to each other, right up in each other’s faces, and then they pull away and wait for the bell to ring.

Orton=Anderson

4:30-14:35

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

Edge knocks down Anderson with a flying crossbody, and follows it up with Clothesline after clothesline as Anderson attempts to get back on his feet. Edge grabs him and hits a Russian Legsweep, taking Anderson down again, and Edge goes for the cover

1!...2!...Kick out

Edge throws Anderson off the ropes, and goes for another Crossbody, but Anderson catches him and puts him on top of his shoulders.

Tenay: Anderson caught Edge! And now he is setting up his signature Green Bay Plunge!

Edge wriggles out of it, and gets Anderson a poke in the eye, which the ref somehow misses, much to the disgust of the crowd. Anderson stumbles back, holding his eye, and Edge takes advantage and rolls him up in the corner of the ring, and grabs a hold of the middle rope.

1!...2!...3!

Tenay: NOOO! The ref caught Edge that time, and called him on his cheating.

Bischoff: C’,mon ref! Do your damn job and count to three! Surely even the dumbest of men could do that!

Tenay: I think that was a good call from the ref there, but of course you don’t Eric!

Edge argues with the ref, who tells him that he hand his hand on the rope, but Edge continues to moan at the ref, and turns around into a big dropkick from Anderson, sending him through the middle rope and to the outside. Edge holds his head which smacked off the concrete floor, and looks unsteady on his feet. Anderson bounces off the opposite rope and goes flying through the middle rope and hits a Suicide Dive to Edge.

Tenay: OH! What impact what innovation from Ken Anderson!

The ref begins his count, and Anderson makes it back in at 5, and Edge struggles into the ring at 8. Anderson Irish Whip’s Edge into the turnbuckle, and when The Rated R Superstar staggers back out, he kicks him in the gut and hits a Snap DDT and goes for the pin.

1!...2!...Kick Out from Edge.

He lines up a Big Boot, but Edge throws the ref in front of himself and rolls out of the ring, as Anderson connects with the ref’s face, knocking him to the canvas. Anderson checks on the ref, and tries to wake him up, but Edge sneaks from behind and hits a low blow! He then hits an Impaler DDT. He calls for another ref, who comes sprinting out, and Edge covers

1!...2!...Kick Out from Anderson!

Tenay: Ladies and Gentlemen, what a Main Event we have had so far, and Anderson JUST kicked out, and we will continue on here.

Edge goes to the corner of the ring, and has a manic look in his eyes, and he pulls his hair back and signals for Anderson to get up. He sprints at him but Anderson boots him full on in the face, and when he comes back up, he hits an Enziguiri, knocking Edge down. Anderson falls against the turnbuckle in exhaustion.

Tenay: Wait a second, who the hell’s that coming down the ramp...ITS THE MIZ! WHATS HE DOIN HERE???

Anderson stares at The Miz, who almost looks apologetic, as he grabs Edge, and hits a Skull Crushing Finale!!! The ref looks bewildered, but calls for the bell as Anderson looks on with shock, then fury as it dawns on him that Miz just gifted Edge a spot in the Money In The Bank match!

Tenay: Well, just what the hell did Miz do that for??!!

Bischoff: I think we are gonna find out Tenay!

Miz takes the mic and stares across an irate Anderson in the ring

Miz: Anderson. I know you're mad and you have every right to be but this isn't about you. This about him. -points at Edge- and how I can't knowingly enter the Money In The Bank without Edge in it.

Crowd has mixed about this

Miz: I know you can understand that when a chance to put things in your favor comes along you gotta seize it. So I'm doing that right here and now by ensuring Edge be in the Money in the Bank because not only am I going to make sure I take out Edge at Money in the Bank, and I will....

Crowd cheers loudly at this

Miz: I'm also gonna beat you and the other 5 people in the Nitro Money in the Bank match. This is a match that I know I can win because I already have. They say that history tends to repeat itself and I plan on making sure it does when I'm the one on top of the ladder looking down at the fallen who just couldn't make it and raise the briefcase up high as only I can for the world to see.

Fans are behind Miz solidly

Miz: So be as angry as you want to be, but it wont change anything. Edge and I have some unfinished business, I intend to put an end to along the way to becoming Mr. Money in the Bank again. The World Heavyweight Championship will be mine because I'm The Miz and I'm.....

Steps up to Anderson meeting him to face in the center of the ring

Miz: AAAWWWEEESSOOOMMMEEE!!!

Miz and Anderson now stare at one another with great intensity. Miz points upwards, before motioning that he will be Mr. Money in the Bank again, as Anderson just stares at the Miz, before the camera fades to black.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Have a lot of fillers here...

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Well its not often I say this but last nights RAW was better than WM.

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

That crowd was awesome. The past 2 post Mania crowds were nuts

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Wow it took me a while but...

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

This is my 900th post! Only 100 more till I get a 1000!

Dun dun...dun dun dun dun dun... Fandango!

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Alright now I'm over 900, too 901 lets concentrate on RAW is WAR

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Only one more...week after this till Money in the Bank!

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

And here it is, RAW is WAR!

EFed