Page 97 of 183 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 107 147 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Tenay: Welcome to Thursday Night Nitro! As usual, Mike Tenay, and Eric Bischoff here, and what a main event occurred last week Eric!

Bischoff: It was a great match, except from the ending of course!

Tenay: What Eric is referring to fans, is that Mr. Anderson pinned Edge last week, and thus, along with the Miz, qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder match!

Bischoff: There is only one positive we can take out of this match – and that is that the Rock is not here tonight!

Tenay: Rock is in no condition to compete this week, as his neck is not 100%, and because of this, is home resting in Miami

Bischoff: Not only that, but Dean Ambrose has been given the night off tonight by our General Manager Shane McMahon, but next week, rest assured, those two will be face-to-face.

Tenay: Also speaking of Shane – tonight we see an Intercontinental Championship Match – The Undertaker against Tyler Reks – and Shane has made it No Disqualification – No Count-Out – No Holds Barred!

Bischoff: But now, we move onto the show, and we'll cut backstage to show the man who'll be World Heavyweight Champion for three more weeks – Tyson Kidd!

Josh Matthews: I'm joined by my guest at this time, the World Heavyweight Champion -Tyson Kidd *big crowd pop*. Now Tyson, last week your team were victorious in the main event, in which you did a huge elbow drop from the top of the ladder. Are you still feeling the after-effects from that, and will you be 100% at Money in the Bank?

Tyson Kidd: Indeed I am. Earlier that night, Brock called me a word that really got on my skin. He called me a "midget." However, at last week's main event, I showed him exactly what a "midget" can do. And I showed him exactly why I am the World Heavyweight Champion.

And I definitely will be 100% at Money in the Bank. I've been to the doctors, and I'm medically cleared. However, even if I wasn't 100%, I would still compete- because that's what makes me a fighter. I'm a fighter, and Brock will finally get that fact into that thick skull of his at Money in the Bank.

Josh: Are you worried about the possibility of Sable getting involved in your title match?

Kidd: To be completely fair, no- I'm not worried at all. She can get involved in my match against Brock, I'm completely fine with that. Because if so, then Brock will obviously beat me. And if that's the case, then he'll prove to the WWE Universe that he is just a weak bastard.

However, even if she does try and interfere- I'm pretty sure that my girl Natalya will join in the party.

Josh: And Tyson - at Money in the Bank, someone will have the opportunity to follow in your footsteps, and becoming Mr. Money in the Bank. They may even beat you for the title. Are you worried, and prepared, for having to look over your shoulder 24/7, providing you can defeat Brock Lesnar?

Kidd: I'm not worried at all. Furthermore, I'm not even bothered. Whoever does become Mr. Money in the Bank, they can cash it on me if they like- but it'll just back up the two things.

Firstly, it'll back up the fact that I am the best World Heavyweight Champion in the Nitro roster. Yes, people may talk about my ego- but they are disappointed because me being the best is a matter of fact. If someone does come for this strap, it'll be because I've made this title more relevant than the past few years of it's existence.

And secondly, it will show that I've done what I said I would do- which is prove my haters wrong. They said that I wouldn't be a success in the WWE, they said that I'm too small to be competing in the big leagues- however I've showneveryone that I'm not, by winning this big one- and defending it in what could be one of biggest matches of WWE history.

Josh: Well Tyson, thank you for your time. Back to you, Mike and Eric!

Tenay: Thanks Josh, strong words we hear from the champion, and can he escape Money in the Bank with the World Heavyweight Championship?

Bischoff: No, he cannot! He's beaten Brock three times – once when Kidd cashed in his Money in the Bank contract after a grulling Championship Scramble match in which Brock defended his title. Another time, when Edge was involved, and Kidd capitalised on Edge and Brock focusing on each other. And last week, when Edge was pinned – not Brock. And Mr. Anderson successfully won the fall – not Tyson Kidd!

Tenay: Brock, as I'm sure he'll say many times, has only lost one singles match since arriving on Nitro – and that's at King of the Ring – when Kidd cashed in his Money in the Bank contract.

Bischoff: Now let's move on with the show, and let's speak about one of tonight's main event's – Undertaker vs. Tyler Reks – No Holds Barred!

Tenay: I gotta say, I'm looking forward to this. Reks may have been pinned by Undertaker at Summerslam, but in a singles match – No DQ situation, it's a whole different story.

Bischoff: I can only think that Tyler Reks will regain the title. I don't like him by any means, but he's beaten Kevin Steen for that title three times, and Kevin Steen was one great competitor, better than the Undertaker. And he beat Anderson remember, and at Summerslam, Anderson was in the number 1 contenders match for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Tenay: I think the Undertaker will win. He has experience, and he's beaten people like Stone Cold – the Rock, plus he has momentum on his side

Bischoff: Well, Undertaker won the title, when he had Randy Orton as a distraction – the same Randy Orton who he was feuding with the past few months. A No DQ scenario helps Reks I think – Taker is of course the best pure striker in the WWE, so Reks can use weapons, low blows, etcetera to win back the title.

Tenay: Well, let's now move onto the next segment, and the ring is set up for an Interview-like skit. I wonder what's going on

*We get a look of the ring who is set for the talk show. Suddenly, the lights go out and and the ramp explodes with pyros. The fireworks are now off and a big light is focused on the entrance ramp*

Te
    nay: Oh my god! Eric – Christian Cage is back!

Bischoff: Wow, are we getting the Peep Show back? This is great!

Tenay: Why's Christian Cage back in the WWE?! Who are his guests?

*Its Christian Cage making his WWE return and the fans go nuts as the only thing you can hear is the crowd chanting his name over and over again. Christian is standing on ramp doing his famous TNA pose with most of the fans doing the same thing. He walks down the ramp with the fans extending their hands to touch him and he shakes hands with a few of them. Cage climbs the ring apron and turns his attention to the fans slapping his chest a few times and screaming "I'm back home". The cheers are growing every second and all the fans are on their feet. Christian Cage gets in the ring and picks up a mic from the corner. He returns back in the center and raises the mic to speak. But the fans interrupt him with Christian Cage chants again. Christian raises the mic again....*

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Cage: Thank you. Thank you all. I can see from the reaction i got that I'm not the only guy who missed being here...

*Cheers from the fans*

Cage: So its official Christian.... CAGE is back in WWE. Captain Charisma is back. I'm back because after months and months of talk about me and being back home receiving numerous messages from all of you saying "When you will come back?" "What's next from Christian Cage?" "Are we gonna see you in a WWE ring again?" I decided to make my return to WWE

So i came back because all of you wanted me here. I came back because i missed being here. I came back to see how this new version of WWE works. Speaking of that we are making history tonight, Christian Cage is live on NITROOOOOOO......

*More cheers from the fans*

Cage: But i was sitting back home planning my return and i was watching guys like that no brain MMA junk Brock Lesnar bitching about everything every week. A guy like Dean Ambrose running his mouth about the Rock.

"Rocky Chants"

Cage: And a guy who i used to consider my best friend having a mental breakdown every week on TV and still having that bitch Lita with him...

*A big "OHHHHHH" from the fans*

Cage: And i want to let you all know that I'm back here to save you all from those idiots. I'm here to change things in WWE. I want to bring back prestige in WWE. And this time i won't aloud to anyone to hold me back. I'm tired of egos and politics. I want to see people in this ring to get want they want because they deserve it. I want to see real wrestling back on TV. And this time Christian Cage has one thing in his mind. It might not be soon it might take me some time. But i promise to all of you, to all of my Peeps that Christian Cage will become World Champion again. I want to be the biggest motherfucker of this show. Of the whole WWE. Christian Cage is here to become the big dog for the first time in his career and i will because... THAT'S HOW I ROLL...

*Very loud cheers from the fans*

Cage: But for tonight as i said you and me we are making history. For the first time ever live on Nitro the Peeps Show makes his TV return. And without any further delays i want to bring out my first guest for tonight. So if you please stand back cause there is Hurricane coming through..

*At the sound of his name being introduced, The Hurricane quickly makes his way from out behind the curtain at the sound of his heroic theme music his green emblem shines down through dimmed lighting. The crowd quickly chants his name as The Hurricane runs down the ramp and slide underneath the bottom rope Edge-style. He leaps up to his feet, brushes invisible specks of debris off his costume and walks over to shake Christian's hand. He picks up a microphone left for him on the mat and warmly receives Cage's invitation.*

::The Hurricane::

“Citizen Cage! Thank you for having me on here! Jee wilikers, what a week! Not only has the champion of charirty, the judicator or justice and your resident superhero, The Hurricane, soundly defeated the nefarious spawn of all evil known as Christopher Daniels at the biggest bash of the year but now, he has the pleasure of sitting right next to a fellow superhero himself, Captain Charisma! I gotta say, it was pretty bold telling the whole world your secret identity and all but hey, whatever floats your boat!"

Cage: I would never hide anything from my peeps but thanks for being here. Here take a sit to the peep chair.

*Hurricane and Cage both sitting on the chairs*

The first thing that me and my peeps want to know from you is what are your goals here in WWE. I mean we all can see that your first priority is to entertain and protect the people but what's next for Hurricane?

*The Hurricane looks around at the cheering fans for a brief second and looks back at Christian Cage.*

"Well, I've never been one to deny the peeps anything, Christian Cage. As Nitro's superhero, it's my job to be open and honest to the people as they deserve to know the truth from the person they should trust to most. With that being said, first and foremost, The Hurricane is here to protect the WWE Universe from the tyranny of bad role models and bullies. These men and women have sullied the good name of the WWE's initiative to advocate anti-bullying campaigns by making it look like nothing but a joke. However, my career path as a superhero entails that I am also a WWE Superstar and the one goal that comes to mind for becoming a wrestler here is earning championships. It is my mission to win as much championship gold as possible not for my personal gain but to inspire those who believe that they can never achieve anything in life to look to me as an example."

*Satisfied with his answer, Hurricane nods while smiling proudly at the ovation he receives from the fans chanting his name.*

Cage: Well it looks like that me and you have a lot of things in comment. We both are here on Nitro. We both want to be future champions and we both fight for our peeps. But there is one thing that i found about you recently. I heard that you are a ladies man. There is a rumor that chicks dig Hurricane. What's your secret?

"Good manners, good hygiene, charming appeal and above all else, Axe. Lots and lots of Axe!"

*The Hurricane pulls out a small bottle of Axe body spray and lightly sprays himself under his armpits and chest. He takes a whiff of the air around him and smile brightly.*

"Aaaaaaah! Smells like justice!"

*A lot of cheers from the female fans in the arena*

Cage: Axe eh? Well it makes sense i guess. I wanted to ask about your current rivalry with Chris Daniels. I faced him in the past and i know what he can do but I wanted to know your thoughts about him.

*The green hero scratches his chin as he contemplates on an appropriate response.*

"Eeehhhh...Daniels, huh? Well, despite being the archetypal example of everything that the WWE Universe should not inspire to be, he's a phenomenal athlete. Perhaps the greatest nemesis I have ever encountered in my superhero career. But it goes without saying that Daniels is a man that I have to make an example out of. It happened at Summerslam and if he's looking for a repeat of that event, I'll take the matters into my own hands personally!

Cage: Well speaking of Daniels he actually accepted to be part of the show tonight. So please welcome Christopher Daniels....

Daniels comes out acting like a heel Gregory Helms much to the fans dismay and is being booed relentlessly as he stares down the Hurricane.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Daniels: Sorry Mr. Cane but think I reveled your secret identity to the world, you better be careful now or scoundrels just like will attack you at home.

Turns to Christian and gives him a serious look.

Daniels: Well Cage, looks like you are back in the company where you couldn't make it as a singles star, just under your more successful name. Can't say I am surprised though seeing as I am already here. But regardless of what you want to do, I have much bigger issues to attend to with the newly exposed Mr. Helms, so ask away or do whatever it is you do on these shows.

Cage: So Chris i asked Hurricane a few mins ago about you and your rivalry with him. What you have to say about Hurricane?

Daniels: That depends. If you are asking about Mr. Helms, I think he is one of the best lightweights wrestlers in this industry today and a man I could take honor in beating. But now, he has sold away any ounce of dignity and respect he had just to make money from Vince because kids buy his crap. I am facing a man who has already lost to himself and if I did beat him, it would just be a hollow meaning less win.

Cage: Well you seem to be over too confident in your abilities but still you haven't won a single match in a PPV so far. What's wrong bro have you lost your touch?

Daniels: And you seem to be riding on Edge’s coattails to even remain relevant around here, what’s wrong Cage, afraid of obscurity? But if you must know, I am waiting for that moment to strike because what I do best is win when it matters. Hurricane had a hollow victory and he knows it, but I will get the last laugh and win when it truly matters, because I don’t pick my fights, I pick my wins.

Cage: Another thing that i wanted to ask you. Since you think you can beat me in a match. How about you against me one more time. One... More... Match.

The crowd cheer in anticaption of a return of Captain Charisma to the ring

Daniels: That seems to be common with you, always asking for another chance when you blow your shot right Cage? But even if I was to face you, there is nothing for me in that match at all. I win, I beat Christan Cage, big whoop. I am here to beat the best and write a new story in Nitro’s history books and the only thing that matters now, is humbling Helms back down to reality.

*Just then, Daniels knocks down his seat, and stands up. Hurricane responds by standing up, and the two go nose-to-nose. Just then, Daniels push Hurricane in the stomach, as the crowd jeers. Daniels taunts Hurricane – but Christian gets in the middle of them, before they can fight*

Tenay: Can we just have one interview segment without fighting?

Bischoff: C'mon Daniels! Knock his cape off, and kick him where he flys!

Bischoff: Here's the boss!

Shane: Wait, wait, wait a second Christian, you may not want to stop this. Seeing as you want to get your hands on one another so badly, let's do it the proper way – in an official match!

*Crowd pop, as Daniels and Hurricane stares at one another*

Shane: Not only that, but there will be a spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match on the line!

Tenay: Huge announcement! One of these men will move onto the Pay-Per-View!

Bischoff: And it'll be Daniels obviously! He has more talent

Tenay: But Hurricane beat him at Summerslam!

*Christian removes the chair from the ring, as a referee runs down the ramp. Daniels throws a right hand, as the camera cuts to a commercial*

Commercial

Tenay: And we're back, in the midst of a Money in the Bank qualifying match!

Bischoff: Daniels is in the process of avenging his Summerslam loss against the Hurricane, and looks who's got a front row seat.

Tenay: After returning to the WWE with the Peep Show, Christian is here at ringside, watching the action

Match 1: The Hurricane vs. Christopher Daniels (Hardy)

3:00-6:27

*Hurricane grabs Daniels' head, and positions him for the Eye of the Hurricane, but Daniels drops to his knees, before throwing Hurricane over his shoulder. Both men gets back to their feet, as Daniels tries to kick Hurricane in the gut, but Hurricane lands a Dragon Screw. Hurricane then holds the legs, before kicking Hurricane in the gut, then positions himself with his back to the corner of the ring, before falling back, and slingshotting Daniels into the turnbuckle.

Hurricane then leaves the ring to the apron, and grabs Daniels' head, before slamming it against the turnbuckle. Daniels stumbles back into the middle of the ring, as Hurricane springboards into the ring, and lands a clothesline. Hurricane quickly covers

1........2........Kickout!

Hurricane lifts up the arm of Daniels', before driving his shoulder repeatedly into Daniels' shoulder. Hurricane then pulls Daniels' to his feet, before sending him into the ropes. On the return, Hurricane bends forward in hope of a back body drop, but Daniels manages to halt, and grabs Hurricane's arms. He goes for the Angel Wings, but Hurricane manages to sweep Hurricane's legs out before he gets lifted up, and floats into a Jackknife Roll-up

1.........2.........Daniels manages to wrap his arms arounds Hurricane's stomach, and manages to kick his legs out of the Hurricane's grasps, before planting them on the mat. He then lifts his body up off the mat, along with the Hurricane's, before twisting his body 180 degrees, ending with him on his feet, and Hurricane's head between his thighs. Daniels then lifts Hurricane up for a powerbomb, but Hurricane reverses into a Frankensteiner.

Hurricane then steps on Daniels' stomach, causing him to sit up. Hurricane then runs against the ropes, and goes for the Shining Wizard, but Daniels manages to roll under the ropes before Hurricane can hit his finishing move.

Hurricane then goes to the edge of the ring, before jumping over the top rope, and lands a crossbody on Daniels. Hurricane's eyes meets with Cage's, and the two proceeds to stare at one another. Hurricane then picks up Daniels, and goes to throw him into the ring, but Daniels counters by landing a big knee to the midsection. Daniels then grabs Hurricane, before landing a Reverse STO onto the steel steps!*

Tenay: Ouch! Hurricane could be out!

Bischoff: Daniels is on his way to Money in the Bank!

*Daniels then picks up Hurricane, before throwing him towards Christian Cage! Cage just manages to stand and jump out of the way, but stares a hole through Daniels. Daniels smiles at Cage, before picking up Hurricane, and throws him into the ring. Daniels goes over to Hurricane, and pokes him in the stomach. Cage doesn't do anything, as Daniels just turns, before re-entering the ring.

Cage now stands by the apron, before Daniels picks the Hurricane up again. He stands at the back of Hurricane, before grabbing him by the arms, and twists him around for the Killswitch!*

Tenay: Daniels going for the Unprettier! This is just insulting to Christian Cage!

Bischoff: It's brilliant! What a better way to beat Hurricane – than by using someone else's move to do it!

*Daniels smiles at Cage, who's face is emotionless. Daniels waits to see if Cage will produce a reaction, but takes too long, and Hurricane manages to push Daniels off into the ropes. On the return, Hurricane goes for a clothesline, but Daniels manages to lock in a Rear Waist Lock, before landing a German Suplex! Daniels bridges his back!

1.........2...........3!*

Bischoff: Yes! Daniels wins! Daniels wins!

Tenay: Well, he's avenged his defeat from Summerslam, and is going to Money in the Bank!

*Daniels stands, and demands the referee raises his arm. The referee grabs his arm, but also picks Hurricane's arm up from off the floor, and raises it!*

Bischoff: What's the referee doing?! Daniels had Hurricane down for the three count

Tenay: No! Look at the replay!

*The titantron shows the German Suplex again, and it shows both men shoulders are down on the mat!*

Bischoff: This isn't fair! Daniels won the match!

Tenay: It's a draw Eric. But who's going to Money in the Bank?

*Daniels sees the titantron, and is outraged, so he drops to his knees, and begins hammering Hurricane with punches. Christian Cage then slides into the ring, and Daniels gets to his feet, as Christian lands a right hand. Daniels retaliates with one of his own, before landing a forearm to the midsection. Daniels then bounces off the ropes, but Cage lands a spear!*

Tenay: Spear! Spear!

Bischoff: Cage has no right to get involved with Christopher Daniels' business! This is totally uncalled for.

*Daniels slides out of the ring, and crawls out the ramp, as Cage screams at him from the ring, before the camera cuts to a commercial*

Commercial

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Welcome back to Nitro, and before the break, we saw the return of Christian Cage to the WWE!

Bischoff: And he speared Christopher Daniels! For no reason whatsoever!

Tenay: He was stopping Daniels from needlessly attacking the Hurricane! That's a good reason! But now, whether those two will be in the Money in the Bank ladder match is unknown!

Tenay: Well, now I guess we'll get to hear from Cage's old tag team partner.

Bischoff: And the better half of E&C!

Tenay: Nonetheless, last week Edge was pinned in the TLC Main Event, and therefore hasn't yet qualified for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Will he get there?

Bischoff: Of course, he just needs one more chance, and then he will get in the Ladder match - and not only that - but he will win it! Miz cost him his opportunity, but if given the chance, we may see Kidd vs. Edge again!

The fans boo loudly as Edge walks out onto the stage. He makes his way down the ramp angrily before sliding into the ring. He wastes no time in asking for a microphone and immediately begins to talk.

Edge: Last week, The Miz- the ‘Awesome’ one, well he screwed me out of my rightful place in the Nitro Money in the Bank match. He had no right getting involved in that match, and regardless of what had happened earlier on in the night, Miz is doing only one thing- he’s trying and he’s trying to get in my business because he understands how good I actually am.

He knows that I am the most successful superstar in the history of this business. He knows what he’s doing, he’s trying to make an impact by taking out the Rated R Superstar, the Pride of Canada. Unfortunately, he’s not good enough to do such a thing.

The fans boo loudly.

Edge: So what am I doing out here? I’m here to demand my rightful place in the Nitro Money in the Bank ladder match. I deserve to be in there. I deserve to be in that match, over Anderson, over Miz and over anybody else on this roster.

The Money in the Bank match is my match. I made it into what it was. The whole cash in when they’re weak; that was my idea. Without me, the phenomenon that is that briefcase, that wouldn’t be anywhere near where it is right now.

So why I am still not officially in that match, well that’s beyond me.

The fans boo loudly once again.

Edge: I don’t care how, but I will make it into this match. I’m going to be a 3 time Money in the Bank holder, and I’m going to be a 3 time successful cash in.

Edge drops the microphone, and stares at the ramp waiting for Shane. Instead of Shane coming down though, he appears on the titantron.

Shane: Hey, Edge man, can you see me? You want to be in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match? You had a match last week though - isn't that enough?

Edge stares at Shane angrily, and runs a hand through his hair.

Shane: Tell you what Edge, I'm a generous man. I'll give you one more chance, tonight. All you have to do, is beat Mr. Anderson! *Crowd pops at the mention of the self-proclaimed action*. Pin him, make him tap out, or win by DQ or count-out, then you will join him, and the Miz in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match in three weeks time! Christopher Daniels and the Hurricane will be told their fate next week, but tonight - it's your opportunity. Ciao!

*The titantron cuts back to an image of the ring, as Edge smiles, satisfied with gaining the opportunity. Edge walks up the ramp, as the camera cuts backstage, to show Cryme Tyme by the interview area - the fans boo when seeing them, but Cryme Tyme just smirk*

JTG: Yo! New Age Outlaws! You get yo' asses here now! Listen to me when me and Shad are talkin' to ya! Now first of all, we've had enough of all your crap! And it's time that we settle this lil' beef once and for all, and prove that me and Shad are the greatest thang going in the WWE!

Shad: My boy J is right! See, me and J have had enough of you two wannabes parading around the arena as if you two are some gangstas! But that will all change tonight, because y'all won't be able to parade around the arena any time soon!

JTG: That's right! Me and Shad challenge y'all to a match tonight! And what better way to make this match even mo' sweet, then to make this a Loser Leaves WWE match! Because that will be one more step to da top man!

*A few seconds pass, before the New Age Outlaws appear. The crowd pops, as Billy Gunn nods his head at Cryme Tyme*

Gunn: So let me get this straight, you want to face us? Again? After when we embarrassed your asses at the Great American Bash? And in turn, we get rid of you from the WWE? Well, I guess you my friends - have got a deal!
    *The crowd pops, as Cryme Tyme smile*

Dogg: But stallions, you can't deny you've had this coming. Why did this rivalry start? Because we helped you against the Prime Time Players? Why are we still opponents today? Because you couldn't take the loss well, and you "had to get vengeance". But guys, you seem to be forgetting something. I'm the D-O-Double, and he's the Badass. We outrank you everywhere.

We're the original street pairing in the WWE, not you. We've won titles - together and separately - unlike you. We have charisma, mic skills, in-ring talent etcetera, etcetera, unlike you. We have experience, chemistry, the fans support? You're just a couple of closet homosexual gangsta's who no-one gives a damn about!

Now c'mon boys, we're not getting ahead of ourselves, we know the consequences whether you get lucky, and last week, All American Perfection did. Scott Hall distracted us last week - and we let him, and if he does tonight, we may not be here next week. Yet gals-

Shad: Badass? Have y'all been smoking the correct dope lately? Billy Gunn is the homosexual 'round here, just go and ask Chuck man! Y'all ain't from the streets, y'all are just a pair of messed up superstars who wanna be summin' they ain't! Why don't y'all go back to doing what y'all do best!

JTG: Which is runnin' down the ramp, and into the ring- and making a fool out of yourselves! Hell, I don't even know y'all are talking to us! Y'all ain't even in our league! Me and Shad are at the top, but y'all are at the bottom!

Shad: Just watch! When me and J do kick yo' asses all over the arena, we'll make sure that all the New Age Outlaws regret cheering for those assholes, because they'll learn that Cryme Tyme were always better than them! You feelin' what I'm sayin'?!

Gunn: Do I feel what you're saying? I don't even think you feel what you're saying. In fact, I think the only thing you feel is his dingaling. I ain't no homosexual, not that I'm against them though. What I'm against, is you guys thinking you're above all the tag teams in the WWE. You think you're better than everybody here. When in actual fact, we just need to ask these fans who's the best! You look at us. We're the New Age Outlaws for a reason. We represent a New Age here again. Before we came, this place was dominated by All American Perfection, the Prime Time Players, and even you. We gave an alternative. We brought back life in this division.

To be honest, even before you turned your backs on the fans, you never had themin the palm of your hands. They just supported you, because you were better than the likes of Prime Time Players - that's why we helped you when we debuted. But, if I just, said, I dunno, AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT, WEGOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!

Crowd: SUCK IT!

Gunn: That,is having the fans respect, their love. We'll see you two later, and trust me,it'll be our pleasure, to get you fired.

*Billy Gunn walks away, as Road Dogg stares at Cryme Tyme. Dogg then ends up giving Cryme Tyme the finger to a big pop, before he turns around and leaves*

The camera pans back to the commentators.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Wow, what drama is unfolding here in front of our own eyes!

Bischoff: Yeah! The New Age Outlaws just signed a death warrant with ma homies, Cryme Tyme. Yes boi!!!

Tenay: Don’t you ever do that again Eric...please.

Bischoff: Yeah, you’re right...sorry.

Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen, up next we have a Diva’s Money In The Bank Qualifier, after the huge announcement by Raw Co-GM Eve Torres that for the first time ever, 8 Divas will compete in a MITB Ladder match, the winner guaranteed a shot at the Diva’s Title anywhere and at any time.

Bischoff: Eve again showing why she should be the SOLE GM of Monday Night Raw, and not that condescending idiot, Teddy Long!

Tenay: and here comes Maryse, who has recently re-emerged as a contender to the Diva’s Title, especially with her patented finishing maneuver, The French TKO

Bischoff: And here she is the French-Canadian beauty, one of my early favourites to qualify for the MITB match.

Tenay: But here comes the Glamazon, perhaps our most dominant Diva in the roster right now, is another dangerous competitor in any situation, never mind with multiple Ladders at her disposal!

Bischoff: Now I’m confused, Maryse or Beth, Beth or Maryse...ahhhhhh!!!

Match 2: Beth Phoenix vs. Maryse

1:27- 5:30

Tenay: Great elbow reversal by Marsye there, and perhaps she can finally get in some legitimate offence here, a dominant Phoenix display so far!

*Maryse looks to take advantage of a stunned Phoenix, and she runs across the ring and dropkicks Phoenix to the floor. She covers, but Beth powers out at one, showing no signs of struggling, and both women are up at the same time, and they begin to trade blows in the middle of the ring

Beth
    Maryse
    Beth
    Maryse
    Beth
    Beth
    Beth
    Bet....Bitch slap by Maryse!!

The Glamazon falls back, anger in her eyes as Maryse taunts the crowd. Phoenix attacks Maryse, looking for a Clothesline, but Maryse ducks it and locks in the French Pain (Camel Clutch) on Beth, who struggles in the ring. After a minute, Beth looks out for the count, and the ref takes her arm, and raises it up and drops it...

1!

2!

The ref raises her hand a third and final time, but Beth gets her arm up, and begins to move towards the ropes, and reaches her hand onto the middle rope!*

Tenay: Great wear-with-all there by Beth, and she makes it to the ropes.

*Maryse argues with the ref, for an unknown reason, and she turns round into a MASSIVE Clothesline! She gets up and Beth continues to hit clotheslines to Maryse, and she covers*

1!...2!...Kick Out from Maryse.

Bischoff: This match has just turned on its head, after Beth turned Maryse inside out with multiple clotheslines!

*Beth now continues to attack Maryse in the corner, stomping away at her, before the ref pulls her off. She grabs Maryse a hits a Superplex to The French Canadian Beauty and covers....*

1!...2!....Kick out!

*Beth is now annoyed, and she takes out her anger on Maryse by lifting her up and hitting a massive Glam-Slam!*

Tenay: That’s it, it’s over!

1!...2!...3!

*Beth gets up, and climbs the turnbuckle, and raises her hands in her signature pose. She climbs back down, and stares at the ref, who raises her hand into the air.*

Tenay: Dominant display by Beth, and she proves why she can be one of the contenders for the Money In The Bank match, after defeating a very tricky opponent in the shape of Maryse!

Bischoff: Can anyone stop this woman? Maryse, I thought could have, but if she can’t, who can?

*Beth has her hand raised by the official, as she stares at the fallen Maryse. Beth requests a microphone, which is promptly given to her.*

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Beth: As far as I'm concerned, tonight, is just foreshadowing what will happen in three weeks. Money in the Bank will be the stage where I will once again, climb to the top of the WWE Divas Division – quite literally.

Back in OVW, I was part of the first, and so far, only Women's Ladder Match, when I took on Katie Lea. That means I am the only Diva in WWE history to have Ladder Match experience. I may not have won that match, but I've been drilled with a Ladder. I've been pushed off a Ladder. I've been through a Ladder Match, then came out of it, and became of 3 time Women's Champion, 1 time Divas Champion in the WWE!

But what about the other divas in the ladder match. Was Kelly Kelly's biggest boo-boo falling off the top rope, and landing on her knees? Did Trish Stratus once break her pinky toe, trying to kick someone too hard? Did Tamina once accidentally got her hair pulled, and burst into tears?

No Diva in the WWE has been hurt like I've been hurt. Nobody has ever suffered what I suffered. And I know what to expect. People see Jeff Hardy going through Ladder Matches, and it looks like he doesn't hurt himself. At the Pay-Per-View 7 other Divas will underestimate the torture you suffer in a Money in the Bank ladder match – but not me. No, because when that briefcase is hanging high above the ring, I'll be the girl to pull it off. And I'll bide my time, and then I'll once again become champion.

*The crowd jeers, as Maryse gets to her knees. Beth then kicks Maryse through the ropes, before brushing her hair away from covering her eyes.*

Has any diva ever dominated a division like I have? They haven't! I am the Diva to enter the Royal Rumble, and eliminated the Great Khali! I didn't eliminate anyone! I forced a 7 foot tall, 400lb Indian Giant over the top rope to the floor. Has any other current divas ever even lifted a man, let alone enter a Royal Rumble, and eliminates a former World Champion?

I know that Money in the Bank will just be a formality. I've been 10 foot in the air, and pushed off a Ladder. But what will happen when it happens to someone like Kelly Kelly? She'll be in tears on the floor. What about Trish Stratus? She'll wish she was back in Canada. And Tamina? Well, if she's anything like her father, I'm sure drugs will be involved.

3 more weeks, until I'm back
    *points to the roof* to the top of the Divas Division. The Road to Triumph tournament, I won my first four matches – at the Great American Bash, I threw Lita – now the Women's Champion into the mini-tron, and almost cost her the match, and severely hurt her. If it wasn't for a steel chair, and myself entering last in that match, I may have been standing her Women's Champion. Alas, my time is coming up. The Glamazon is rising up the mountain, and all the Divas will be left behind!

*Beth smiles, before handing the mic back to an official. She then leaves the ring, and begins walking up the ramp. She walks past Maryse, who is re-cooperating on the stage, and laughs while pointing at her, before going backstage.*

Bischoff: I think I'm in love Mike. Beth Phoenix represents everything great about the Divas here. Beautiful, strong, and talented.

Tenay: Well, she was impressive in defeating Maryse, and will now go onto Money in the Bank, where she will try to make good on her word, and dominate the Divas Division.

Bischoff: Well, someone who dominated his division since coming to Nitro is Brock Lesnar, and we can now cut backstage to Josh Matthews, standing by with Brock and his wife, Sable!

Josh Matthews: I'm joined by my guests at this time, Brock Lesnar and Sable *crowd heat*. Brock, last week, you were involved in an outstanding main event, however your team came up short, and you were sent through a table by Tyson Kidd. What are your thoughts from last week?

::Brock Lesnar::

“My thoughts? You really want my thoughts? I’ll give you my thoughts. I’m thinking about why you continue to ask me the stupidest questions you can think of. Seriously, does WWE apply affirmative action to the mentally disabled or something? I’m just shooting in the dark but that’s the only way I can think that someone as idiotic as you can get a job here. I can only hope that the questions get better from here as I actually want to answer questions that people, you know, care about? But anyways, to answer your question on my thoughts about how last week’s main event went down, I’ll tell you right now, I don’t give a damn about losing that match. When you’re Brock Lesnar, you win the matches that matter. Some people in this business think that proving yourself in the ring means being adaptable to any kind of stipulation or leading a team of enemies into victory. All I can say is that’s 100% horse*bleep*. It’s obvious to anyone with even half a brain that a one on one match, where your opponent is 100% in shape, is what determines who the better man really is instead of some jumbled up random cluster*bleep* like that “main event” last week was. And guess what? I’m undefeated in singles competition here on Nitro so in my book, you can beat me in all the tag team matches you want but it won’t make a difference because I’ll always be number 1 here in the WWE.

And as far as Tyson Kidd putting me through a table goes, who gives a *bleep*? He didn’t beat me. I didn’t get pinned. He can put me through how many goddamn tables he damn well pleases but unfortunately for him, our World Heavyweight Championship match at Money In The Bank ain’t a tables match and I can assure you, it’s going to take a little more than putting me through a table to put me down. I mean, have you seen what I’ve survived over the years? Not just here in the WWE but in the UFC? Competing against top fighters from all around the world ain’t an easy task but I’m still here better and more focused and ever because of it. And here’s something you morons have never even considered before; all of Tyson Kidd’s little “victories” over me, like putting me through that table, all require that he has someone in his corner. I’ve told you once and I’ll tell you again, Tyson Kidd is nothing but a damn parasite. He can never do anything on his own without leeching the efforts from someone else. He’s been getting lucky for months now but his luck runs out at Money In The Bank. There will be no one for him to run to or hide behind when I’m pounding him in the face with my bare fists. He can’t tag out as I’m breaking his scrawny little arm with the Kimura. There will be nowhere for him to crawl away to as I’m beating him within an inch of his miserable life. He took everything from me when he stole the World Heavyweight Championship and I can assure you, when I get it back from him, people won’t remember him cashing in on me. They won’t remember him putting me through a table. All they’ll be thinking about is Brock Lesnar kicking his ass and getting back to the top of the mountain where I belong.”

Josh: Brock, you are yet to defeat Tyson Kidd in singles competition. Can you get the job done?

“I thought we were done with stupid ass questions but again, since I get the chance to talk *bleep* about Tyson Kidd, I guess I can’t say I’ll turn this kind of opportunity away. But I’ll tell you this, Tyson Kidd and I have face each other one on one before. In fact, it was right before The Great American Bash but just before I could take care of him, Edge had to stick his neck into business that did not concern him and cost me a chance to shut these doubters up by interfering in our match. So yeah, I’ve yet to beat Tyson one on one but the same applies to him, too. The difference between me and Tyson though is that I don’t just talk about being the best in the business, I make sure that I prove it. Have you forgotten who I’ve defeated when I was the World Heavyweight Champion? Not just for title defenses but in between as well. Anderson, Edge, R-Truth, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Stone Cold, The Rock and so on. But what about Tyson? The only time I can remember him in a match with someone other than Edge, besides last week’s main event, was against John Morrison. Yeah. John friggin’ Morrison. *rolls eyes* Way to show everyone how much of a world champion you are. The bottom line is that I’ve face so many opponents ,over my Nitro tenure, that I’m well prepared for anything that Tyson Kidd decides to throw my way. He lacks the vital experience of facing and beating high caliber talent like I have and that’s just one of the very many reasons why he’ll get beaten in a few weeks time and why I’m the only man on Nitro fit to hold that title.”

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Josh: Now Sable, your husband is a former World Heavyweight Champion, and people may say you're not needed at ringside to support him. However, do you think you're needed, and will you be at ringside at Money in the Bank?

Sable: I think the people who say that have never experienced the love of a good woman Josh. I mean Brock clearly has the skill and the brute strength to win all on his own, but he is my husband and you'd be surprised at the kind of motivation a man can receive just by knowing the woman he loves is by his side cheering him on, not to mention it serves as a constant reminder of the kind of celebration we'll enjoy once he wins*she grins*. As for your second question the answer is yes I plan to be in Brock's corner at Money in the Bank cheering him on as a loving wife should.

Josh: And finally, the two of you are seen today as Nitro's power couple. Do you think as yourselves as that, and is there anyone past or present, that you feel, in your humble opinions, could out-rank you two, and could defeat you in the ring?

Sable: Oh absolutely, we're clearly the power couple on Nitro and have been since I returned to the WWE. I don't think there's any other couple that even comes close to us, we are the couple that everyone wants to be, Brock a multiple time World Champion, the most dominant superstar to ever set foot in the WWE and me a former Women's Champion, first Diva to grace the cover of Playboy we have it all. There's never been another couple that's enjoyed the success that Brock and I have enjoyed.

When it comes to other Superstars and Divas facing us in the ring I can't deny we've both suffered our fair share of losses, however, that doesn't change the fact that Brock will always be the most dominant Superstar here in the WWE and I am the most dominant Diva. I may not be a wrestler anymore, but that's only because I choose to support my husband as a loving wife should and have decided to sacrifice my own interests to help him pursue his, but there's no doubt in my mind that if I ever decided to become a wrestler again I'd be the Women's Champion like that
    *she snaps her fingers*.

"My wife said it best, Josh. We're the most powerful couple in the WWE. I mean, my opponent at Money In The Bank, can't even keep his own woman happy while competing as the world champion. How sad and pathetic is that? I on the other hand...*Brock grins*...can do both.and will do both when Money In The Bank comes around and you and eveyone else in the WWE will all see why I'm the most dominant wrestler on the roster and why I can't be..."

*Brock stops mid-sentence, and rotates his neck 90 degrees. Brock stares at a mystery person, before the camera zooms out, to show no-one other than Goldberg staring at Brock! Sable takes a step back, as Goldberg grins at Brock. Brock then takes a step closer to Goldberg, when Shane McMahon appears.*

Shane: If I may interject guys, as I can see you both don't exactly want to talk to each other, there is a wrestling ring, *Shane points to his right* just down that corridor. How about, tonight – next in fact, just after this commercial – we see Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg!

*Mixed crowd reaction, some smarks thinking about their last encounter. Shane walks off-screen, but then a few seconds later sticks his head back into the camera shot.*

Shane: Oh, but guys, you're both here for the long-run, so how about we make this better than 2004? I don't need another 10 minutes of crap like at Wrestlemania.

*Shane smiles, before Brock and Goldberg stand eye to eye. Brock then takes a step back, before grabbing Sable by the arm, and walking away.*

Commercial

We return back from our Commercial break, and we get a quick recap of what just happened in the moments before the break, with Brock and Goldberg going nose to nose, before Shane breaks up the two and makes a match for right now!

Tenay: And ladies and gentlemen, you saw right there, the making of a match which will surely go down in history! For the first time since that infamous bout at WM 20, these two will square off once again, and I struggle to pick a winner!

Bischoff: Yeah, and now we don’t have Stone Cold to drag down each of these men’s performance! But I have to question whether Goldberg, a man struggling for any momentum, can really topple this behemoth in the form of Brock Lesnar!

Tenay: Well, Eric, we’re moments away from finding out!

Tenay: Now this man, such a stalwart of Nitro in the early days, arguably the Main attraction for a number of years, has gone through a patchy spell since losing to Ryback at Summerslam, leading some to question his ability, and whether he still has‘it’

Bischoff: It’s his ego that has been bruised. We all know Goldberg is one self absorbed son of a bitch, and when he said ‘I Quit’ it proved he was nothing more than a loser! I can only see Brock physically destroying oul Bill tonight.

Bischoff: Here comes the pain!

Tenay: And also the number one Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, The Beast, The Freak...Brock Lesnar! You can all see that he is still showing signs of pain from that incredible ladder spot last week in our TLC Main Event, as was Tyson in his interview earlier.

*Brock gets in the ring and gestures to Sable to go to ringside, and she obliges, much to the delight of the men standing behind her. Goldberg and Brock goe nose to nose, and trash talk each other, before the ref somehow pulls them apart, and rings the bell, and the match begins.*

Match 3: Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

7:00-15:00 & (ignore Austin)

*Goldberg throws Brock over his shoulder, and stumbles backwards, shaking his head, trying to rid himself of the effects of that headlock. Both men are up on their feet, and lock up again, with Goldberg this time locking in the headlock. Brock Irish Whips him into the ropes and explodes out with a big clothesline to Goldberg.*

Tenay: My God! He hit Goldberg with one hell of a clothesline. Brock wants this over now, and goes for the cover....

*1!...2!...Kick out!

Brock gets on top of Goldberg, before pounding away at him with rights and lefts, and elbow smashes connecting with the skull of Goldberg. The ref pulls him off, and Brock stares at him, before feigning a punch, and he laughs as the ref cowers away. He pulls Goldberg up, but Goldberg hits him with a knee to the gut, and continues with the knees, before hitting a scoop powerslam to Brock, flattening him on the ground. He goes for the cover, but Brock powers out at one.

Goldberg seeks to take advantage of a somewhat wounded animal, and lashes out with a massive right hand, and follows it up with a dropkick, flooring the number one contender. He picks him up, and throws him into the corner, and begins shoulder tackling him there, each time knocking the wind right out of Lesnar’s sails.*

Tenay: Goldberg throwing his near 300 pound frame right against the chest of Brock, and Sable looks worried at ringside.

Bischoff: Don’t worry, Brock’ll come back. I wonder if Sable needs comforting?

*Goldberg jogs out to the middle of the ring, and goes for a Stinger Splash into the corner, but Lesnar moves out of the way and Goldberg hits the turnbuckle hard. Lesnar grabs his opponent and hits an overhead belly to belly suplex, followed up by an elbow right to the heart of the fallen beast. He covers*

Tenay: This could be it right here!

*1!...2!...Kick out!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    *1!...2!...Kick out!

Goldberg barely kicks out there, and Brock is wasting little to no time seeking to take advantage of his fallen prey. He picks him up, and hits a belly to back suplex this time. Brock taunts the crowd and picks Goldberg up, and throws him against the ropes, going for a clothesline. Goldberg ducks and lands a massive spinebuster on Brock, sending him to the mat. He goes to the corner, and motions for Brock to get up*

Tenay: Goldberg lining up the Spear, one we have seen many a time over the years on Nitro, but not for a while!

*Sable climbs the ropes and distracts the ref, and Goldberg shouts at the ref to get Brock’s valet outta here. Lesnar takes advantage and hits a Powerslam on Goldberg, before picking him up into the F-5 position, and is about to hit it when....*

Bischoff: What the hell’s this goofball doing here! Go away chump!

*Brock drops Goldberg and motions for Tyson to come down, and he bounces on his toes, laughing manicly. After 15 seconds, still no sign of Tyson, and his music dies away. Brock shrugs, and turns around....*

Tenay: SPEAR! WHAT A SPEAR BY GOLDBERG!

Bischoff: Boo! No! Tyson screwed Brock!

Tenay: Aw c’mon, Sable cheated Goldberg outta this match before?!

*Goldberg crawls to the cover, as Sable screams at the outside.

1!...2!...3!*

Tenay: It’s over, what a match-up! Goldberg has got back to winning ways ladies and gentlemen! And this match was certainly a polar opposite to their Wrestlemania encounter back in 2004!

Bischoff: Hey Tenay, screw that! Tyson screwed our soon to be champion. Someone should do something about this man! Running round like he owns the place!

*Goldberg celebrates in the ring, as Brock leaves with Sable, holding the back of his head, talking trash to Goldberg. Goldberg signals as if to say ‘Bring it!’ Brock walks down the ramp, and the crowd cheer, but then Brock changes his mind, and decides to go to the back, probably to find Tyson instead, and Goldberg continues to celebrate, before the titantron suddenly shows an image of the outside of the partially ruined Colosseum in Rome. This grabs Goldberg's attention, before some old Mosaics are shown on the screen.*

*The titantron then shows a person sitting in the Colosseum, his back to the camera, him facing the centre of the huge arena.*

???: Back in circa 80AD, this beautiful, fighting ground was built in Rome, and still today, is one of the World's Most Famous buildings. This was home to 50,000 spectators, all willing to see gladiators tear each other apart. But then, in time, Gladiators were no longer common, no-one wanted to see people attack one another. Until the WWE came about.

Why doesn't WWE hold an event here is beyond me. It would give thousands watching live – millions at home, a chance to see a Modern Gladiator – me. I'm a true Brute – the Oblivion. The Big O, call me what you like, but growing up in Britain, all I wanted to do, was become something idolised thousands of years ago, I wanted to fight.

But I can't become just a “plain old gladiator”, I had to become a wrestler. But I'm still a Gladiator. Nobody can take that away from me. But you see, Goldberg, I'm sorry that I had to single you out, because you're the closest thing to a Modern Day Gladiator, well, aside from me.

*Goldberg stares on at the Titantron, quite confused by this person. The camera now just shows the Colosseum as a whole*

Your Spear –your Jackhammer, you're feared. The fans idolise you, because you destroy people. You had the streak, and every time you said “Who's next?” you became loved, and everyone became scared. That's what I wanted my whole childhood. But since entering adulthood, I learnt a few things. Becoming hated is a lot better than being loved. What gives me a thrill, is hearing the fans boo me as loud as possible, all because I pushed their buttons by either saying the right things, or I attacked their idol. I am feared, and you will be feared of me. I may not have a Streak, but I have the motivation, and I have the right mind needed in the fighting business

Remember Bill, I am the Oblivion, the Gladiator, the Brute. And I will wait until the time is right. My identity, if you haven't figured out who I am already, will be revealed in due course. As for now, you can keep guessing.

*The titantron goes black, as Goldberg leaves the ring, and walks up the ramp, confused and angry at what just transpired*

Tenay: Who the hell is this?

Bischoff: Whoever it is – you can't help but love him! When he reveals himself, Goldberg will start another streak – a losing streak HAHA!

Commercial

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

Bischoff: Here comes my home-boys, ma gangstas!

Tenay: Home-boys? Gangstas?

Bischoff: Yeah, I'm speaking like Cryme Tyme. You gotta problem with me speakin' like dis dawg?

Tenay: Other than the fact you sound like a douche, no, not at all.
    By the way, we talked about this earlier...stop it dammit!

Tenay: Well, the “Road Dogg” Jessie James, and the “Badass” Billy Gunn has experience on their side, will that be enough to defeat Cryme Tyme?

Bischoff: Nope. Cryme Tyme are a better mix. Shad is a man who can outmuscle the New Age Outlaws, yet JTG is there, and he can use his speed and agility to win the match.

Tenay: Well, they'll need to win, otherwise we'll be waving bye-bye to Cryme Tyme. You'll have to say the winner will be near the front of the line to receiving a title shot.

Bischoff: Well, the Kings of Wrestling and United Kingdom are trying to get their hands on the title at the minute, but once Regal and McIntyre gain the gold, I'm sure they'll give Cryme Tyme a title shot.

Match 4: New Age Outlaws (Jessie James and Billy Gunn) vs. Cryme Tyme (JTG (Guerrero) and Shad (Saturn))

2:55-6:29

Gunn hoists JTG up for a suplex, which connects. Gunn then goes to the corner of the ring, before waiting for JTG to get to his feet. Gunn then goes for the Fame-Asser, but JTG manages to avoid it, and Gunn crashes onto the mat. JTG then picks up Gunn, and whips him into his corner. JTG then lands an elbow to the face, before tagging in Shad. JTG climbs to the top rope, as Shad picks Gunn up for a Reverse Atomic Drop – which connects, before JTG lands a Missile Dropkick! Shad pins Gunn

1...........2..........Road Dogg comes in and breaks it up!

JTG then comes in and attempts to attack Road Dogg, but Road Dogg manages to land a Flapjack, dropping JTG on the top rope. Road Dogg then follows this up with a back suplex – dropping JTG to the mat. Dogg then turns to Shad, as he and Gunn gets to his feet. The Outlaws whip Shad into the ropes, but on the return, Shad lands a double clothesline, dropping both men.

Shad then picks up Dogg, before throwing him into the corner. Shad then bounces off the ropes, before landing a big knee to the stomach. Shad then follows up with a right hand, before landing an open-handed slap to Dogg's stomach. He then rams his shoulder into Dogg's stomach, but Billy Gunn gets to his knees, as kneels behind Shad, as Dogg lands a right hand, causing Shad to fall over Gunn's body, then to the mat. Dogg then stands on Billy Gunn's back, before leaping, and landing an elevated leg drop! JTG then pulls Road Dogg out of the ring, and lands a dropkick, as Gunn pins Shad

1............2............Kickout!

Both men in the ring get to their feet, as Road Dogg outside the ring lands a DDT on the floor, before returning to his corner. In the ring, Gunn kicks Shad in the gut, before following up with a Swinging Neckbreaker! Suddenly, the camera zooms into the crowd, to show Scott Hall in the crowd!

Tenay: He's here again! “The Bad Guy” Scott Hall!

Bischoff: What's he doing back here?

Nobody in the ring notices Scott Hall, and he begins walking down the steps in the arena to the front row, where the stands inbetween a man wearing a New Age Outlaws T-Shirt, and a hooded man, who under his jacket has a nWo shirt visible. Scott Hall slaps the hooded man's back, the masked man takes down his hood, to reveal-

Tenay: It's Kevin Nash! Big Sexy back on Nitro!

Bischoff: The Outsiders are back together! This is fantastic.

Back in the ring, and Road Dogg and Shad are the legal men, as Shad lifts up Dogg for a bodyslam, but Dogg manages to slip out the back, and lands a Reverse DDT! JTG then enters the ring, and attempts to land a Spinning Wheel Kick, but Dogg drops to the mat before the attack. JTG manages to land on his feet, but Dogg is quick to stand, and manages to kick JTG in the gut, before landing the Pumphandle Falling Powerslam!

Shad gets to his knees, as Road Dogg tags in Billy Gunn. Gunn then places Shad's legs between his thighs, before lifting him up, as Road Dogg climbs to the top rope, before leaping him off, and the New Age Outlaws lands a Spike Piledriver! Billy Gunn hooks the far leg

1............2............3!

Tenay: Wave goodbye to Cryme Tyme, because they are gone from the WWE Eric!

Bischoff: Wait! Look at this!

The New Age Outlaws get their hands raised by the referee, as the Outsiders jump over the ringside barrier. Gunn and Dogg notice them, and they slowly retreat up the ramp. Hall and Nash enter the ring, as Cryme Tyme are sitting; consoling themselves after getting fired. Hall pulls JTG up to his feet by the hair, as Kevin Nash lifts up Shad. They both kick their respective Cryme Tyme member in the gut, before putting their heads between their legs. They both put up the Wolfpac Sign, before Hall outstretches his arms. They both lift Cryme Tyme up, before Hall hits JTG with the Outsiders Edge, and Nash Jackknife Powerbomb's Shad simultaneously!

Tenay: Outsiders Edge! Jackknife!

Bischoff: This is the Scott Hall and Kevin Nash we all love to see!

*They then pick up Cryme Tyme, before they both throw them over the top rope to the floor. There's a path of destruction from Nash and Hall with Cryme Tyme members lying unconscious, down outside the ring. The ref is trying to tell them to stop and leave. But Hall hits his with a big kick the gut and then Nash lifts the ref up and nails him with the Jackknife Powerbomb too. The fans are actually cheering very loudly for this while Nash goes to the corner and asks for mic. They give him a mic and he returns back to the center of the ring with Hall standing right next to him.*

Nash: Yeah I'm back too, so deal with it...

*Loud cheers from the fans*

Nash: I'm back and i plan to stay here and if anyone has a problem with us coming up i dare them to come out here and say it to my face.

*Nash and Hall wait for a couple second for someone to get out but no one is coming out*

Nash: You all know who we are no introductions needed. I'm sure you all want to know why we are back. Why we are back now? Well shut up and listen what we have to say. You have to sit and watch why we are back.

*Boos from the majority of the fans with some fans still cheering for the two men*

Nash: Hey Scott are you sure this place is Nitro?

*Hall shakes his head*

Nash: Well it looks like to me that the old man took a dump in the arena and name it Nitro. But seriously what the hell happen to this place? They have a midget running around with the old WCW title and calling himself as the World Champion. A UFC failure fighting for the world title. Seriously? And what about the the tag team champions the All American Perfection. A blonde spaghetti hair bitch and Daffy duck formed a team together and they are the champion now. You all saw what we did to those idiots a few minutes ago. Look at them they are still out there screaming in pain. He are here to dominate the scene. We are gonna get our spotlight back. And we are gonna star by taking those tag titles first. Those titles deserve to be in the hands of a real tag team. I mean me and Scott we've won so many times the tag titles together that we don't even know the exact number.

Forget what you know so far. This is our show now. We do what we want when we want. We are takin over. Starting from today Nitro is under new management. And i already can see the big checks coming. All the money in our pockets. And for every little bitch in the back who wants to take us out. We won't be hard to find. The one thing you should know about us is that we are everywhere and we are watching everyone's moves. The Outsiders are officially ba....

*A group of WWE securities head to the ring but Hall and Nash quickly get out of the ring and enter the arena with the fans. They both do the Wolfpack sign and then they head to an exit*

Commercial

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Before the break, we saw the Outsiders return, and we said goodbye to Cryme Tyme!

Bischoff: Be honest – Nash and Hall have a point. Aside from us two being here– this is a WWE, watered-down Nitro – not like the old WCW

Tenay: Well, if it's so watered-down, how come up next, we have a No Holds Barred match on free-to-air television? It's Tyler Reks going one-on-one with the Deadman, for the Intercontinental Championship

Tenay: The Wrecking Ball wasn't too far off retaining his championship at Summerslam, but ultimately, the Undertaker won to win his Grand Slam of titles!

Bischoff: For Reks – this is a must win. He only became relevant by beating Kevin Steen to keep that title, so to stay relevant – he needs to win

Tenay: Reks can move around the ring very well for his size, but so can Undertaker. Reks has the speed advantage, and he'll need to make use of it tonight

Tenay: Is there a more feared man to ever held the Intercontinental Championship than the Undertaker

Bischoff: Yup – Santino Marella. And others – Marty Jannetty, Ricky Steamboat, Edge! I could go on and on

Tenay: Well, to keep this title, it'll be a tough task– but if anyone's up for it – the Deadman will be!

Match 5: The Undertaker vs. Tyler Reks (Shawn Michaels) in a No Holds Barred match for the Intercontinental Championship
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TTVNgDQqv0
    7:12-17:15

Both men slowly gets to their feet, as the crowd cheers both men on. As they both manage to stand, 'Taker lands a right hand, which sends Reks stumbling back into the ropes. Reks manages to recover, and lands a big kick to the injured knee of 'Taker. 'Taker drops down to his knees, as Reks runs against the ropes, and lands a running knee, which sends 'Taker out of the ring.

Reks also leaves the ring, and takes off the top of the steel steps. He then lifts up the bottom half, and throws it into the ring, before turning his attention to Undertaker once more. Reks then lifts up Undertaker up high for a suplex, before dropping him down in a powerslam type manoeuvre!

Tenay: Reks with a move, that resembles the Jackhammer there!

Bischoff: He's doing what he needs to do to beat Undertaker – we all know how hard
    that is!

Reks then goes under the ring once more, as the crowd chant “we want tables”, but Tyler Reks comes out with a Stop Sign. Undertaker gets to his knees, as Reks lifts the sign high, but 'Taker counters with a Low Blow!

Bischoff: Cheat! Undertaker's cheating!

Tenay: There is no cheating in No Holds Barred matches Eric!

Bischoff: If Orton did that though, you'd be moaning that he's cheating!

Reks falls to his knees and drops the sign to hold his groin, as Undertaker gets to his feet. 'Taker waits for Reks to stand, before driving the edge of the sign into Reks' stomach, causing him to fall forward, before 'Taker follows up by smashing the Stop Sign against his back!

Undertaker throws the stop sign up the ramp, before picking up Reks, and throwing him into the ring. 'Taker then goes under the ring, and pulls out a Singapore Cane. 'Taker then climbs up to the apron, before climbing to the top rope. 'Taker then – substituting the cane for his arm, leaps off, and lands a Flying Clothesline with the Cane! 'Taker then drops the Cane, and covers

1..........2.........Reks manages to kick out.

'Taker then raises his arm with a closed fist, as the crowd pops. 'Taker then pulls Reks up to his knees, before lifting him up in a Powerbomb position. 'Taker then rises Reks higher for Old School, but Reks manages to slither out the back, but manages to twist his body so he's parallel to the mat, hooks the arms, and falls into a Crucifix Pin

1................2.................'Taker narrowly manages to keep his title... for now.

Both men get to their feet, as 'Taker goes for a running lariat, but Reks counters with a drop toe hold, dropping 'Taker to the mat. Reks then grabs hold of the injured leg, before lifting it high, and dropping it on the mat. Reks then rolls over 'Taker, and once again picks up the leg. He tries to lock in a spinning toe hold, but 'Taker manages to kick him off. 'Taker then gets to his feet, and sends Reks into the ropes. On the return, 'Taker lands a big boot! 'Taker then himself bounces against the ropes, before landing a leg drop. 'Taker covers

1.........2.............Reks kicks out!

'Taker's becoming frustrated, and calls for the chokeslam. Reks slowly stands, as 'Taker grabs him by the throat. Reks just manages to raise his foot, and push 'Taker away into the ropes. On the return, Reks lifts him up, and lands a Sit-Out Spinebuster on the Steel Steps in the ring! Reks then crawls over, and drapes an arm on 'Taker

1...............2..........................'Taker rolls his shoulder up!

Reks is shocked at the kickout from 'Taker, and stands up. Reks stalks 'Taker, as he slowly manages to stand. 'Taker grabs the Cane off the floor, unbeknown to Reks. 'Taker then stands, so Reks picks him up for the Burning Hammer – but 'Taker lands a Cane shot to the stomach! Reks drops 'Taker, but 'Taker grabs his arm. 'Taker twists the arm over his head, before climbing the turnbuckle –Cane still in hand. 'Taker then walks along the top rope, before landing Old School with the Singapore Cane! 'Taker decides against the cover, and leaves the ring. 'Taker then goes under the ring, and brings out wood – to a huge crowd pop.

Tenay: 'Taker's got a table!

Bischoff: He's giving the crowd what they want! We're gonna see someone go through a table!

'Taker slides the table into the ring, before entering himself. Reks gets to his knees, but 'Taker kicks him in face, keeping him grounded. 'Taker then picks up the table, before setting it up in the centre of the ring. 'Taker then once again picks up the steel steps, before waiting for Reks to get to his feet. When he does, 'Taker drills him with the steps, and sends Reks drooped over the set up table. 'Taker throws the steps outside the ring, before picking up Reks, and lifting him high in the air. 'Taker smiles, before dropping Reks through the table!

Tenay: Reks has been sent through the table!

Bischoff: Surely this is all over now! Reks' ribs must be in such pain!

'Taker then pulls Reks away from the table, before kicking it under the bottom rope, leaving the ring empty, apart from the competitors. 'Taker then grabs the arms of Reks, before locking in Hells Gate!

Tenay: Reks has gotta tap! He must tap!

Bischoff: He looks out of it to me!

Reks tries to move into a pinning position, but 'Taker manages to lift his shoulders off the mat. Reks flings his noddy about, trying to wriggle free, but then has no choice, but to tap out!

Bischoff: It's over now. Tyler Reks has lost this match, and appears to have injured his stomach from going through the table.

Tenay: Well, 'Taker emerges from this bout, still with his Intercontinental Championship, and now, he next challenger is to be decid-

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????