Page 62 of 183 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 112 162 ... LastLast
    Tenay: Welcome back to Nitro, and it’s time for our main event!

Bischoff: It’s time for Edge to become a Twelve Time World Champion!

Tenay: Well I think Tyson Kidd might have something to say about that.

Bischoff: I don’t care what he has to say about that, he won’t be leaving here with the World Heavyweight Championship.

Tenay: Here comes the challenger!

Bischoff: Edge destroyed Tyson Kidd on Sunday and he has fully deserved this shot.

Tenay: These two have been in a massive rivalry ever since the very first episode of WWE Nitro, and they can’t stand each other!

Bischoff: Edge has beaten Tyson Kidd in one-on-one action on two separate occasions! And don’t even get me started on how he’s been screwed twice too!

Tenay: What Eric is talking about is Kidd beat Edge at In Your House and then on the Nitro afterwards, both with controversy. Edge did pick up wins over Kidd at Backlash and King of the Ring though.

Bischoff: Exactly! Edge will once again prove how he’s better than Tyson Kidd!

Tenay: Here comes the World Heavyweight Champion!

Bischoff: It’s disgusting this guy is called that. He should never have beaten Brock Lesnar!

Tenay: Well he did beat Brock Lesnar, after he cashed in his Money in the Bank.

Bischoff: Exactly. He did it cheaply. Right after Brock had beaten four of Nitro’s top guys.

Tenay: Well the fact remains, Tyson Kidd is the World Heavyweight Champion.

Bischoff: Not for long!

Main Event: Edge vs. Tyson Kidd(c)(Jericho) for the World Heavyweight Championship

(6:44 to 16:25)

Tenay: Kidd kicks out of the Edge-O-Matic!

Bischoff: Come on ref! That was three!

Edge can’t believe it and immediately begins to argue with the referee as Kidd begins to move on the canvas. He begins to use the ropes to get up as Edge turns back to Kidd and kicks him in the gut. He whips Kidd across the ring and goes for a Spear on the rebound, but Kidd jumps over Edge and hits a dropkick as both men turn to face each other.

Kidd goes for an Enziguiri but Edge ducks under and pushes Kidd away. As Kidd turns, Edge goes for a clothesline but Kidd ducks under and uses the ropes to hit a springboard crossbody! He covers Edge.

One!

Two!

Th-NO!

Edge throws the shoulder up as Kidd can’t believe it. He drags Edge up and kicks him in the gut, going for the Fisherman’s Neckbreaker but Edge twists out and kicks Kidd in the gut! He goes for and hits the Edgecation! He covers.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Kidd manages to kick out again as Edge is in shock. He once again gets up and complains to the referee as Kidd begins to move. He grabs Edge and goes for a schoolboy roll up!

One!

Two!

Th-NO!

Edge rolls through and goes for a kick but Kidd ducks under and grabs the leg, rolling through for another roll up!

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Edge rolls through himself into his own cover!

One!

Two!

Kidd rolls through again into another roll up.

One!

Two!

Edge reverses into another roll up!

One!

Two!

Kidd rolls through but this time, manages to lock in the Sharpshooter!

Tenay: Kidd has it locked in!

Bischoff: No! Come on Edge!

Edge begins to scream as he claws at the mat, trying his hardest to reach the ropes, but walking down the ramp, here comes Sable!

Tenay: What is she doing out here?

Bischoff: I don’t know!

Sable climbs onto the apron, distracting both the referee and Tyson Kidd, who lets go of the hold as the referee tries to move Sable off the apron. Edge comes up behind Kidd and low blows him! He goes for a roll up but in from the crowd comes Brock Lesnar, who grabs Edge and hits a massive F-5!

The blow makes the referee turn around and he calls for the bell, seeing both men on the ground with Brock standing over them.

Tenay: The referee just called for a double disqualification!

Bischoff: I suggest he gets out of the ring! Brock doesn’t look happy.

Sable walks through the ropes as Brock glares at Tyson, who is on his knees. She grabs a mic and starts walking circles around Tyson as she talks.

Sable: You know Tyson I never got a chance to congratulate you on winning the World Heavyweight title.

The fans cheer.

Sable: I'm sure you must be thinking that my intentions are less than genuine, specially since Brock and I just interfered in your match, but the truth is we were trying to help you.

The fans begin to boo.

Sable: You see we want you to hold on to that title and for a moment there it seemed like you might lose it tonight so we knew we had to act fast. So even though it may not seem like it now Brock and I are on Team Tyson all the way.

Sable laughs. The fans boo some more.

Sable: After all it's not every day that such an impressive wrestler comes along that can over power my husband and get the pin on him. But wait, that wasn't what happened was it?

You cashed in your Money in the Bank briefcase right after Brock had already defended the title in a grueling match and you managed to get the cheap win over while he was already exhausted.

Sable chuckles and shakes her head as the fans continue booing loudly. She the bends over to stare at him in the face.

Sable: What kind of a man are you?

Sable slaps Tyson's face. Tyson holds his cheek glaring at her and the fans continue booing.

Sable: I take it back Brock and I have no support for you Kidd, but we do want you to remain the champion for now. And the reason is that we can't imagine an easier prey for Brock to beat in order to reclaim what's rightfully his.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Brock Lesnar, in the meanwhile, steps outside the ring and grabs a microphone of his own. Sliding back in the ring, Lesnar stands by Sable’s side, next to Tyson Kidd who’s taken aback when he notices Brock standing over him with a menacing glare. Still holding on to his bruised cheek, Kidd grits his teeth and holds his ground despite the imminent threat that stands before him.

::Brock Lesnar::

“You still feel that sting in your cheek, Tyson? Good. That’s exactly what you did to me when you stole my World Heavyweight Championship. You slapped me in the face. You stomped on all of the hard work that I went through just to win that championship from the biggest screwjob in history during that Triple Threat U.S. Championship match to Stone Cold Steve Austin trying to end my career, I’ve gone through hell just to get some damn respect and at King of the Ring, I was going to solidify my legacy as the most legitimate, most dominant and most destructive force in the WWE. Just think about it for a minute. I won the biggest World Heavyweight Championship match of all time and you ruined it. Who else can claim that they not only defeated The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold and The Undertaker all in the same match while defending their World Heavyweight Championship? I could but because of you, that doesn’t mean anything anymore. Thanks to you, I have nothing to show for it.”

Brock Lesnar takes a moment to look over at the crowd as he recollects his thoughts that were cut off by the audible interference from the audience.

“And then, I’m supposed to sit back and watch Edge get MY world championship opportunity just like that? Hell no. No chance. Last time I checked, I BEAT Edge to win that title that you so undeservedly carry on your shoulder. If memory serves me correctly, the only time he beat you in recent months was when you weren’t the World Heavyweight Champion so it’s not like he could just say “Look at me! I beat the World Heavyweight Champion so I should get a title shot!” You know, I bet you were relieved when you were called to defend your championship against him and not me. See, you can beat Edge. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. But what people haven’t seen you do is beat me. Why? Because you’re afraid. If you were a bit bigger or maybe a bit stronger, this position, this oh so very vulnerable position you’re in right now would mean nothing. But just look at you. You’re right to call yourself “Kidd” because that’s all you are to a man like me; a kid. A stupid kid who got in over his head and wanted to make a name for himself at my expense. Now, you realize the consequences that you’ve brought upon yourself. Before, I just looked down at you and thought you were annoying. Had we been in a match before all of this went down, then I’d just swat you away without even bothering to give you the time of day. But now that you’ve taken something of mine, you’ve brought yourself to the forefront of my mind since now, you’re officially “the man”.

You’re the World Heavyweight Champion. You’re Nitro’s flag bearer now. You’re the one that epitomizes the entire brand because of your championship. When I was champion, I took on all opposition without hesitation and not only did I do that, I defeated them all without hesitation. That’s what you have to bring to the table now but honestly, you know in your heart that you won’t be able to get the job done. People like me aren’t people who you can just brush off to the side especially when they have a motive and mine is revenge and that’s the biggest incentive to get things accomplished. Why else did you think I came back here? It was for revenge. This company treated me like trash and I wanted them to be sick to their stomach when they had to admit that I was an asset that they couldn’t have lived without and I did just that. 8 years of pent up frustration was taken out on the WWE’s roster until I had what was mine again and now, I’m expected to just be alright with the fact that you stole all of that away from me? That’s where you’re wrong, Tyson. All of those prayers to God, those requests that I just not be angry or upset about your larceny at King of the Ring didn’t do a damn thing. Not even God can save you now. Not your Hart dungeon training, not your girlfriend, not your backwater country because I’ve had far too many things taken from me to just let it happen again especially from a punk like you who leeches off of other people’s benefits just to get ahead because that’s all you do.”

Lesnar squats down and glares at Tyson, trying to intimidate him with the promise of retaliation from his part if Tyson tries to do anything funny. He drowns out all of the booing just for the sake of getting into Tyson’s head.

“You know I’m right, Tyson. Just think about it for a minute. High flying midgets, like you, come around so often, it’s hard to tell you apart. The only reason that you’re where you are right now, and I mean in the WWE and not in some hayseed Canadian wrestling company, is because you banged Jim Neidhart’s daughter and got yourself into the Hart Family Dungeon despite not even being a Hart yourself. That’s basically a guarantee that you’ll get here since the Harts are officially endorsing you. Then, you win a briefcase that ensures that you never have to put in any effort, any hard work into becoming a world champion and just rob someone, who’s represented that belt like a true champion, from all of their glory because you couldn’t do it yourself. You’re nothing but a leech and I intend to have your head under my foot so I can put an end to you once and for all because quite frankly, you don’t belong here, you don’t belong as world champion which is why that very soon, I’m going to be invoking my rematch clause. You better pray that the Mayans were right about the world coming to an end because if I decided to do so after the 21st, then that’s your only shot at knowing that I won’t be winning that title from you. Otherwise, it’s going to be a massacre; one so brutal that the Hart family will have to add another weakness to their list. One, is Earl Hebner. Another one, is harnesses and the next one that they’ll have to add on there is me. Keep that championship safe for me before you defend it against me. There’s no one in the world right now that I’d rather win it from than you because besides Nattie, karma’s a real bitch.”

Brock drops the microphone and stands over Kidd & Edge, who still hasn’t moved. Just as Brock & Sable go to leave the ring- the titantron flickers into life and Shane McMahon is shown in his office.

Shane McMahon: Well thank you Brock Lesnar. You’ve ruined this main event, and forced me to make a decision right now. You will get your rematch with Tyson Kidd at the Great American Bash.

The fans boo loudly.

Shane McMahon: But so will Edge. A triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship!

The fans boo even louder as the titantron flickers off again and Brock looks pissed in the ring.

Tenay: Wow! A triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Great American Bash!

Bischoff: Edge and Brock Lesnar in the same ring! I can’t wait!

Tenay: Well that’s all we got time for folks! Join us next week for WWE Nitro!

We get another final shot of Brock Lesnar standing tall in the ring as the screen fades to black and the WWE logo flashes across.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

WWE Supershow House Show: Miami, Florida

The Rock opened the show and spoke to his home crowd. Chris Jericho interrupted him and spoke about his main event WWE Championship match with CM Punk. Teddy Long came out and asked the crowd if they wanted Rock as part of the main event. They agreed so he booked the main event as a triple threat match.

1. S.C.U.M def. Tyler Reks & Beer Money in 9:34 after a F-Cinq by Steen to Storm.

2. John Cena def. Kane in 6:13 after an Attitude Adjustment.

Damien Sandow headed out to cut a promo talking about how terrible Miami is and the people that live there. Hulk Hogan came out and spoke about Miami being full of Real Americans and that Sandow needs to be taught some respect. Hogan challenged Sandow to a match tonight but Sandow refused, saying there was nothing to be gained from facing Hogan and left.

3. Ryback def. Ricochet in 1:40 after a Shell Shocked.
    Post-match, Goldberg appeared on the stage and said he could beat Ricochet in less time.

4. Goldberg def. Ricochet in 1:38 after a Spear & Jackhammer double.
    Post-match, a staredown ensued between Ryback & Goldberg.

5. All American Perfection def. Prime Time Players to retain the Tag Championships in 10:59 after a Zig Zag by Ziggler to Young.

Post-match, AAP attacked PTP but KOW made the save. PTP turned on KOW after the match and beat them down. The lights went out while PTP were celebrating their attack and when they came back on, a baseball bat was hanging from a wire.

6. Cody Rhodes, Tyler Black, Mr. Anderson, Jay Lethal & DDP def. Sheamus, Drew Mcintyre, William Regal, Rey Mysterio & Christopher Daniels in 14:22 after a Mic Check from Anderson on Regal.

Interval

7. Triple H def. R-Truth in 7:44 after a Pedigree.

8. Maria def. Nattie in a RTT match in 4:02 after a Beautiful Bulldog to earn 15 points.

9. Undertaker & Tyson Kidd def. Edge & Brock Lesnar in 17:09 after Brock left Edge, allowing Taker to hit a Tombstone Piledriver before Kidd hit a Fisherman's Neckbreaker and pinned him.

10. Austin Aries def. Randy Orton in a Steel Cage match in 15:16 after a Brainbuster from the top rope.

Post-match, Aries cut a promo about how he's going to become the WWE Champion at Great American Bash.

11. Trish Stratus, AJ Lee & Tamina def. Lita, Kelly Kelly & Beth Phoenix in 7:15 after a Chick Kick to Lita.

12. Chris Jericho def. CM Punk & The Rock in a triple threat match to retain the WWE Championship in 21:30 after a Codebreaker to Punk.

Post-match, a masked man attempted to attack Punk but Rock made the save with a Rock Bottom to the masked man, who scarpered. Dean Ambrose appeared on stage but security took him out of the building. Rock attempted to pose for the fans but Jericho attacked him, leading Punk to make the save. Tyson Kidd, Austin Aries, Cody Rhodes, Tyler Black & John Cena all headed out and each took it in turns to hit Jericho with a Fisherman's Neckbreaker, Avada Kedavra, Cross Rhodes, Attitude Adjustment, GTS, Brainbuster and finally People's Elbow. The show ended with all of the top faces leaving Rock in the ring, who thanked the fans for making their way out tonight.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Alright its filler time

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Alright got sidetracked but now its time for the show

Last pair of shows before the WWE fed goes on break for the holidays

RAW will be back on January 7th