Page 57 of 183 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 107 157 ... LastLast
    JR: Ladies and gentlemen we have just received shocking footage from earlier today, apparently we have had a break-in here at the arena.

Bischoff: Probably just some ticketless moron looking to get a free show in the Divas locker room.

The camera switches to CCTV footage from earlier in the day of a man dressed in a black hoodie and jeans loitering outside one of the loading bay doors of the arena. A few backstage staff members wander through the area and seem not to bother with the man who now turns around and begins walking around the outside of the building. He strides out of view and we switch to another camera as the man begins jogging until he finally stops outside a knee high window that seems to look out from a maintenance area or boiler room. He reaches into his pockets and pulls out a large wrench and proceeds to swing it hard at the window, shattering the glass. The man crouches down and crawls through the gap into the building and out of view.

JR: Security arrived on the scene pretty soon after that and searched the area but couldn't find anyone at all. Needless to say it left everyone on high alert for the next few hours as people scoured the area looking for the man in the video. That was until this happened.

The camera switches to the backstage area as footage is being filmed of the ring crew setting up the staging area. Voices call out all over as supervisors bark out orders and everything appears routine until the cameraman spots movement towards the left of screen behind a curtain.

Cameraman: Hey Rick! Do we have anyone working in that area at the moment?

The cameraman gets no answer and decides to investigate on his own, he walks over whilst still pointing the camera in that direction.

Cameraman: Oh man, I bet it's Sting! This could be my big break, an exclusive interview with The Icon!

He rushes over, excited at what he might find, racing behind the curtain and looking all around but sees no one. He turns to leave but is faced by the man wearing the hood seen in the earlier video, he backs off a little but the hooded man follows and makes a grab for the camera, yanking it out of his hands. The man turns the camera around at the panicking cameraman and rams it into his face, knocking him clean out before setting it up and walking back around in front of it. Slowly he pulls away his head, revealing who it is.

Dean Ambrose: To all the people that doubted me, to all the morons and the fools that thought I was bluffing, where are you now? Didn't I tell you? Didn't I tell you that I was going to be here tonight one way or another? What would the King of the Ring PPV be without the WWE's new star attraction? I'm here and you better believe i'm here to set in motion the greatest era of professional wrestling you have ever seen. Look for me all you want but you won't find me until I DECIDE it's the right time for everyone to see me. You think you can tell me that i'm not needed, that i'm not wanted here? You think it's up to you to decide when I make my debut? NO! it's up to ME! DEAN AMBROSE will decide when DEAN AMBROSE debuts, and like I said last time i'm pretty god damn tired of being told to wait my turn.. Ya see it IS my turn, my turn is RIGHT NOW! Right here TONIGHT! And there's not a damn thing any of the fat slobs in suits can do about it.

Ambrose begins pacing back and forth in front of the camera, grabbing at his hair and twitching a little before he snaps back towards it.

Ambrose: And I know what you're thinking.. you're wondering who it is that the axe is gonna fall upon. Well i'll tell you right now.. it doesn't matter one bit who's first on the chopping block, I don't plot.. and I don't plan.. I just DO things. See the way I do things is fair.. I don't discriminate, I don't care who you are or where you're from.. if it's your time to go, then it's your time to go, understand? No of course you don't understand because no one understands why I am the way that I am.. but ignorance isn't bliss in this case. No.. no ya see ignorance in this case is really bad for you.. because you can't stop what you can't understand.. and none of you can truly comprehend what it is that Dean Ambrose wants..

Ambrose rubs his hands down his face and reaches into a bag and pulls out a replica WWE Title and a replica World Heavyweight title and holds them up for the camera before throwing them down to the ground and spitting on them.

Ambrose: See some people fight for FAME.. some want all the GOLD, they want EVERYONE to cheer their names or they want people to hate them.. see my motives.. what drives me isn't so clean cut as that. See what I want is to make an impact.. I want people to remember.. not me, but the things that I DID on the day that the whole scene changed FOREVER. And things WILL change not because I SAY they will.. but because i'm going to change them.. bold claims but when your name is Dean Ambrose you damn well know you can back them up. There's so much hype that surrounds me that I could use it as body armor.. but I don't and I won't because body armor is for people who NEED to protect themselves from the superiority of others. But the funny thing about all the hype is that I DON'T REALLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT!! I don't care what people think they know about Dean Ambrose because none of you know dick about Dean Ambrose. The only one who knows the truth is me.. and listen to me when I tell you that your whole world.. your whole reality is about to crumble right before your very eyes.

Ambrose grins widely into the camera before wiping his face again, his expression turning back into a scowl as he lowers his head to look at the floor.

Ambrose: Everyone wants a legacy, everyone wants their name in lights.. but so easily people forget that the bigger you are the harder you fall.. you might have carved out the biggest legacy we've ever seen but all it takes is one guy with balls big enough to do something about it to change the course of history.. All it takes is one guy that just wants to see the world burn to make sure the history books don't remember your name. You know they say that history is written by the victor, that you really only get to hear one side of the story.. well i'm here to tell you the other side. I'm here to tell and show everyone what the WWE doesn't want you to know, what they are so desperate to keep quiet.

Ambrose looks up at the camera again, twitching and breathing heavily before regaining his composure.

Ambrose: You can keep your belts.. you can take your money.. i don't want them, that's not what makes me tick.. I have no need for these items of materialism, because all I want is blood and bone.. I want people to vomit through fear at the mere notion of climbing into the ring with me. But every time someone does manage to grow balls big enough to get in the ring with me, they're gonna have to ask themself each and every time 'Am I the best wrestler in the world?'. And you'll find that every single one of them will have to lie to themself.. they'll lie to you.. and they'll try to lie to me and tell me that they're the best. But ya see I know the truth.. and I know that I am an invincible wrestling machine that cannot be touched even on his worst day and your best.

Ambrose looks down at the cameraman who still hasn't moved after being knocked out earlier and kneels down. He grabs his head by the hair and stares into his face.

Ambrose: Just another victim.. just another lamb led to the slaughter, he's the first but not the last tonight. And I really hope you're all watching and paying attention, because the next one could be you. Names don't scare me.. I don't care if your name is Randy Orton.. DDP.. Anderson.. CM Punk.. Shawn Michaels.. the golden boy John Cena.. you're all just the same to me. You're all just targets.. I feel like i'm spoilt for choice because I can have any one of you that I want, so who's the lucky winner gonna be?

Ambrose stands up and looks back at the camera before putting his hood back up and leaning in close.

Ambrose: Hi! I'm Dean Ambrose! And i'm feelin' pretty freakin' moody right now..

Ambrose walks off shot and away from view as the camera cuts out and switches back to JR and Eric Bischoff.

JR: As you can see, very disturbing scenes from earlier today. Dean Ambrose is in the building and security are looking for him as we speak. He is a very troubled young man.

Bischoff: Troubled? Oh come on Ross, this guy is just trying to send a message. And that message is that Dean Ambrose isn't here to play nice with the rest of the WWE roster.

JR: He took out an innocent cameraman Eric, there's no wonder Shane McMahon hasn't sanctioned his debut yet, he's just too unstable to allow near the ring.

Bischoff: Yet you advocate letting drunken rednecks get in there and cause trouble? You're nothing but a hypocrite Ross!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

JR: Well now it’s time for the Prime Time Players to cash in!

Bischoff: That’s next?

JR: It sure is Eric!

Bischoff: These guys won the pre-show battle royal!

JR: And they get to face All American Perfection for the Tag Championships right now!

Bischoff: I can’t wait to see how they get on!

JR: These two have been the Tag Champions ever since Extreme Rules!

Bischoff: They’ve been great champions.

JR: But is tonight the night they lose their titles?

Match 7: Prime Time Players vs. All American Perfection(c) for the Tag Championships

(Skip at 2:51. Epico/Ziggler, Primo/Swagger)

*Dolph Ziggler up as he watches Darren Young slowly getting up, but he wastes no time striking with a Dropkick, but Young moves out of the way as Ziggler falls to the ground. Young runs from one side to another, and strikes with a Leg Drop! Young taunts Ziggler, and then hits an Elbow Drop before going for the cover, but Swagger runs into the ring, and breaks the hold as Titus rushes into the ring and clotheslines Swagger out of the ring, as they start a brawl.*

*Young picks Ziggler up, before going for a clothesline, but Ziggler ducks and strikes with a Superkick, but Young moves out of the way, as Ziggler leg is stuck on top of the turnbuckle, Young grabs Ziggler's head and goes for a Backstabber! Young picks Ziggler back up, and goes for a Neckbreaker, but Ziggler reverses into a DDT! Ziggler then, hits a Leg Drop before going for the cover*

Thr-No!

*Ziggler picks Young up and goes for a Suplex, but Young reverses into a Jumping Cutter! Titus O'Neil and Jack Swagger are back on the ropes, and Young goes to make the tag as Titus enters the ring, before going to hit Ziggler with a Clothesline, but Ziggler ducks, and tags in Jack Swagger! Swagger goes for a blow, as does Titus. They both start exchanging blows as each of them look fresh.*

Titus
    Swagger
    Titus
    Titus
    Swagger
    Titus

*Titus goes for another blow, however Swagger ducks, before turning around and striking with a Big Boot, but Titus ducks, and goes for a neckbreaker! He does the millions of dollars taunt, as the crowd boo, but he picks Swagger up, to go for a Chokeslam, but Swagger kicks him in the gut, and lays him out with a Spear! Swagger smirks, and tags in Ziggler, and Ziggler jumps off the ropes to hit a Springboard Elbow Drop! He goes for the cover*

Thr-No!

*Ziggler picks Titus up, and goes for a headbutt, but Titus grabs his head and smashes it on his knee. He goes to smash Ziggler's head again, but Ziggler uses his hands, to slap Titus in the face, as Titus gets pissed. Ziggler goes for a Spear, but Titus grabs his head and brings him up before going for a Clothesline, but Ziggler ducks, and strikes with a MASSIVE superkick which sends Titus flying! He goes for the cover*

Thr-But Titus has his feet on the ropes!

*Ziggler picks him back up, and sends him to the turnbuckle! He gets up on top of Titus, before repeatedtly hitting him with consecutive blows. He carries on aiming for Titus's nose, but Titus, grabs Ziggler by the body with his hands, and goes for a Spinebuster! Titus waits for Ziggler to get up, so he can strike with a Spear, and he does so, but Ziggler jumps out of the way as Titus's head crashes on the turnbuckle, Titus turns around..ZIG-ZA-NO! Titus counters into a Spinebuster, before going for the cover*

Thr-NOOOO!

*Titus picks Ziggler back up, before going for a Big Boot, but Ziggler ducks and tags Swagger in! Titus tags in Young as Young and Swagger square off! Swagger goes for a Big Boot, but Young grabs his leg, and strikes with an Enzuigiri! He jumps off the top rope, before striking with a elbow drop as Swagger screams in pain! Young taunts Swagger, but Swagger grabs his leg, and locks him in the Ankle Lock!!*

*Swagger increases the pressure, as Young makes an attempt to crawl and touch the ropes, but Swagger pulls him back each time. Swagger adds more pressure, causing Young to scream his head off, but Young manages to move over and hit Swagger on the head with both feet. Young gets up, onto the turnbuckle to hit a Spear, but Swagger grabs his head, and kicks him in the gut before going for a vicious Clothesline! He goes for the cover*

Thr-No!

*Swagger gets up before tagging Dolph Ziggler in, as Young goes to tag Titus, but Ziggler grabs Young's leg, and moves him to the middle of the ring. Ziggler runs from one side, but that's where Titus grabs him which gives Young the advantage to go for the Spear, but as well as Ziggler, Titus goes flying out of the ring as Young jumps off the top rope to strike
    with a dropkick on Ziggler, outside of the ring!*

*Young picks Ziggler back up, and sends him back into the ring as Young slides back in. He motions clothesline, and he goes for it, but Ziggler ducks! Ziggler turns around, SUPERKICK! Zigger motions Zig Zag to Young, as Young uses a clever tactic by playing weak! Ziggler waits for him to get up, before going for the Zig Zag, however Young quickly rolls him up for the cover!*

Thr-No!

*Young and Ziggler both get up, and Ziggler goes for a blow, but Young ducks, and grabs Ziggler's head, before going for a Neckbreaker! Young goes for an Elbow Drop, followed by a Leg Drop but that causes Ziggler to move out of the way! Young gets up..ZIG ZAG!! Ziggler goes for the cover, but the ref isn't looking, as Ziggler puts his legs on the ropes for leverage as the ref counts!*

3!

JR: Well All American Perfection win but it's not without controversy!

Bischoff: I'm disappointed right there, this had the makings of a brilliant match and both teams let me down.

JR: Blame All American Perfection!

Bischoff: I won't be blaming either team.

JR: Oh my god! It's the Kings of Wrestling!

Bischoff: Who?

JR: Chris Hero & Claudio Castognoli!

Bischoff: Who?

JR: One of the best tag teams in the world!

Bischoff: Okay JR, if you say so.

*Hero & Castognoli stare down at the ring as the fans are going mental. They each mimic the Tag Championships around their waist as the fans go even crazier. Vickie, Ziggler & Swagger stare up from the ring as AW, O'Neill & Young stare from ringside in disbelief.*

JR: Wow! What a way to debut! Sending a clear message right there.

Bischoff: I'm sorry, but what gives these guys the right to claim the number one contenderships?

JR: They're the Kings of Wrestling!

Bischoff: But they haven't done anything but turn up!

JR: I give up with you.

Bischoff: Let's move on!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

JR: And now it's time for the most personal feud on Nitro

Bischoff: Tyson Kidd and Edge has had the feud of Nitro so far. Both matches so far has been won with controversy,

JR: And to ensure Nattie, Lita, the referee that has been “screwing” Edge, can't get involved, and we can have a definite winner, Edge chose on the most recent Nitro, that the match will be in a steel cage!

Bischoff: You watch my show! Too bad I can't return the favor.

JR: And here comes Mr. Money in the Bank, Tyson Kidd

Bischoff: But Edge is the rightful holder of that briefcase. At In Your House he got screwed!

JR: No he didn't Eric. The referee corrected his call, that's perfectly legal and encouraged!

Bischoff: And here comes the winner of this match!

JR: He doesn't have Lita at ringside for this match, so it's going to be hard to see Edge win fairly, especially when it seems Edge has his number!

Bischoff: How can you say that! Kidd beat Edge once at In Your House, due to a corrupt referee, and on the Nitro afterwards, when Edge “tapped out”, he was clawing at the mat! Edge is the one with Kidd's number

Match 8: Edge vs. Tyson Kidd (Benoit) in a Steel Cage match

6:22 Onwards

*Tyson Kidd jumps to his feet, and quickly climbs to the second rope, where he grabs Edge's legs. Edge tries to shake Kidd off, but Kidd has a strong grip. Edge is forced to come down to the top rope, where he pulls Kidd up to the top rope. Both men uses the steel cage to stay balanced, when Edge gives a punch to Kidd. Kidd's foot slips from the rope, and Edge uses this distraction, to slam the head of Kidd into the steel cage, before following that up with a top rope side Russain leg sweep!

Kidd bounces on the floor, before Edge gets to his feet. He shouts that Kidd is just an “Edge Wannabe”, and an “Inexperienced Little Boy”. He goes to the corner, and begins quitely saying “spear”. He waits for Kidd to get up, but runs his hands through his hair. Kidd gets to his feet, as Edge charges, but Kidd lands a drop toe hold, which sends Edge head first into the cage!

Kidd goes over to the opposite side of the ring, where he climbs the ropes. He looks to the top of the cage, before climbing there. Edge is groggy in the ring, as Kidd has the match in his hands*

JR: Kidd's going to beat Edge!

Bischoff: Wait a minute! He's not going to! He won't do this!

*Kidd smiles at the fans, before turning to face Edge. He takes a risk and dives into the ring – but instead of a huge crossbody – Edge lands a big boot, that also takes the referee out!*

JR: Oh god! Kidd just leaped from 15 feet high, straight into a huge kick from Edge

Bischoff: Kidd must have broken ribs! And I hope he becomes more damaged!

JR: What about the referee?

Bischoff: Here comes another one!

*Kidd nurses his ribs, as Edge looks slightly shocked at what happened. The new referee opens the door and runs in as Kidd uses the ropes to get to his feet, and Edge smirks as the door is locked behind him. Kidd runs at Edge for a clothesline, but Edge ducks, and runs against the ropes, before landing a spear to the injured ribs!*

JR: Edge has won now! No way Kidd can recover now!

Bischoff: I'll give it to the kid – pun intended – he battled well, but was outsmarted, outmuscled, outwrestled by Edge

JR: Well now Edge has the pin

One

Two

Thre-Kickout!

JR: No way!

Bischoff: What the hell is the midget doing!

*Edge is shocked, and looks up at the referee.*

JR: Now come on Edge! It's not the ref's fault!

Bischoff: Yes it is! It's the same referee that has been screwing Edge!

*It's the same referee Edge has been “screwed” by. Edge runs his hands through his air, and stares at the referee. He turns his back, and kicks the bottom rope, before once again turning to the referee. He sprints at the referee, but Kidd blocks the spear to the ref with a kick to the head. Now on his feet, he kicks Edge into the gut, and goes for the Canadian Destoyer. He flips over, but Edge is strong enough to stay on his feet. Kidd bounces up to his feet, and ducks a clothesline, before he grabs the head of Edge, as if for a snapmare, but instead manages to hit the Code Blue!

Kidd decides against the cover, and instead climbs the steel cage. He looks down on Edge, before climbing further. He stands on top of the cage, when Edge suddenly jumps to his feet. He runs into the cage wall Kidd is on, trying to hurt Kidd as opposed to winning the match. Kidd falls to the floor as Edge looks shocked*

JR: Kidd has won! Tyson Kidd has beaten Edge

Bischoff: No he hasn't! Look how he landed!

*The camera shows Tyson Kidd landing on the steel barrier, one leg either side. His feet aren't touching the floor! Edge climbs the wall Kidd was previously on, and gets to the top. He climbs down, and hangs on the cage wall. He turns around and gloats to Kidd, saying “I'm the Pride of Canada! You can't even hit your own move! Edge is going to beat the Edge wannabe!” Edge smirks at Kidd, before dropping to the floor!*

Bischoff: Edge has won this steel cage match!

JR: The pain Kidd is in, is a painful thought for men everywhere on Earth!

Bischoff: I'm delighted! Edge has finally proven without a doubt – he's the best WWE has to offer!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

JR: And now we have the semifinals, with two guys coming off very tough matches against their rivals. Expect anybody to interfere?

Bischoff: Not Randy Orton, he is a class act, John Cena on the other hand, completely expect him to try and ruin Tyler Black’s chances

JR: I don’t think either will interfere, both should just swallow their pride, realized they lost and move on, and let this great tournament to crown a new King of the Ring go on without a hitch

Bischoff: Assume what you want, but regardless of who interferes or not, what about the effect of this being the second match for both men?

JR: To me, wrestling multiple matches in one night, results in running on adrenaline, and both of these guys after facing their arch rivals in the first round, in tough battles, both can’t have much left, but one of these two are going to move on to wrestle a third match with a shot to become King of the Ring

JR: And you can see the effects DDP’s match with Orton had, he is slowly making his way down to the ring

Bischoff: Oh boo hoo... suck it up and wrestle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKFaOYNfwDs

Bischoff: Look at the fighter Tyler Black is after his match with John Cena he is hiding his injuries pretty well

JR: Are you kidding? He is taped up near his thigh. Are you blind?

Bischoff: No

Match 9: Tyler Black vs. DDP in a King of the Ring Semi Final

Watch from 3:54 of first video to 0:55 of second video

As DDP stands up he waits for Black to turn, and when he does DDP hits him with a belly to belly suplex. Black gets right up and goes into the corner, he comes out groggily, where DDP hits Black with a discus clothesline, and Black is down. DDP then runs off the ropes and with theatrics hits an elbow drop and covers…

One

Two

Black kicks out

Bischoff: I do not like this cocky attitude by DDP

JR: He’s confident he is in control right now and knows how close he is to winning and reaching the finals.

DDP then picks Black up into a sitting position and locks in a reverse chinlock, and Black is able to get up, and legsweep DDP to the ground, and follows that up with a running leg drop. Black gets up slowly and catches his breath while he waits for DDP to get up. As DDP gets up groggily, Black goes to the apron, when DDP turns Black hits him with a springboard clothesline, and Black gets up and celebrates. Then Black runs and follows it up with a running shooting star press, cover…

One

Two

Th- DDP kicks out and Black stays on the attack

Black picks DDP up and sends him hard into the turnbuckle, and DDP hits stomach first, and backs out into Black who hits a belly to back suplex spun out into a reverse STO. Black gets up and climbs the top rope, when he gets there he celebrates for a minute, then jumps

Bischoff: Phoenix Splash…

JR: DDP moved and Black crashes and burns. That’s why they call it high risk folks, and DDP is now in control.

DDP moved out of the way and Black hit the mat hard. DDP doesn’t realize at first as he is still down, but when he does he crawls over, and lays a hand on top of Black for the cover…

One

Two

Thr- Black kicks out!

JR: How much more can these men give, and to think one has to wrestle another match.

DDP lays there for a bit as he struggles to get to his feet. He uses the turnbuckle to get up and rests for a minute before he goes over to Black. Black pushes him off and runs at DDP, but DDP hits a spinning spinebuster, in which Black gets right back up and DDP hits a sidewalk slam. DDP stalks Black and waits for him to get up, he does, and DDP grabs Black by the head…

JR: Diamond Cutter, here it comes…

Bischoff: No Black pushed him off

JR: Out of No Where! Avada Kedavra, and Black is going to win

After hitting DDP with Avada Kedavra, Black falls into the cover…

One

Two

Three!

JR: And Tyler Black will advance to the finals of the King of the Ring tournament, and he will find out who he meets up next

Bischoff: I’m so happy Tyler Black won, now I’m happy, because I don’t care who wins, although it should be Daniels because Nitro is better

JR: Say what you want, DDP put up a hell of a fight but the younger Black was able to outlast, and now he will have one more match to go, where he could become King of the Ring.

Bischoff: As long as I don’t see DDP in the finals that’s all I care about

JR: You think you would cheer for a WCW guy.

Bischoff: This is the WWE, I don’t care about him anymore.

JR: Well stay tuned, up next we have the other King of the Ring Semifinal.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

JR: It’s the Nitro GM!

Bischoff: What’s Shane doing out here?

JR: I’m not sure Eric!

*Shane walks out to the stage with a microphone in hand.*

Shane McMahon: Earlier tonight, we saw Batista attacked by Kane before his King of the Ring quarter final match with Christopher Daniels. As a result, JR announced that Daniels would receive a bye into the semi finals.

Due to this being unfair to Batista, I have decided to reverse the decision as an investigation is undertaken on the event. Both Christopher Daniels and Batista are removed from the tournament. As a result, Austin Aries will receive a bye into the final.

Enjoy the rest of the show everybody!

*The fans in the arena boo as Shane turns around and walks backstage.*

JR: Well that’s a shock! Aries-Black final!

Bischoff: I’m disappointed no Nitro guys are involved but I can’t wait to see it!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

JR: And now it’s time for this Last Saloon Match, Last Chance Match for CM Punk. This is his last shot at WWE Champion Chris Jericho

Bischoff: And the Best in the World is going to put CM Punk at the bottom of the totem pole, never to be seen again in this magnitude.

JR: I doubt this is the last you will see of CM Punk and the WWE Championship, you just have to wait until Jericho’s reign ends, and who knows that could end right now, and CM Punk could leave WWE Champion

Bischoff: Highly Unlikely

JR: Don’t count out CM Punk…well let’s take a look at how we got here…

*Video Plays highlighting the feud between the two.*

JR: And CM Punk looks about as focused as I’ve ever seen him

Bischoff: Yeah, because he wins he knows he got handed this as a result of what Teddy Long did last Monday Night on RAW

JR: Are you talking about Jericho’s WWE Championship Match?

Bischoff: You damn well know that’s what I’m talking about. How can CM Punk get the night off but Chris Jericho have to defend his title against the monster Ryback?

Bischoff: Look at him he is a warrior, trying to hide the effects of that match on Monday.

JR: Mind you CM Punk had to wrestle two matches to even get to this point because of Eve, and whatever her relationship is with Chris Jericho

Bischoff: They are just good friends, that is all

JR: I think in due time you will find that to be false

Match 10: Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship

Watch till 8:02

Jericho runs at Punk, who lifts Jericho up and over the top rope and sends him to the floor below. Punk takes a minute to catch his breath, then backs up and waits for Jericho to get up outside, as he does, Punk runs, and hits Jericho with a suicide dive, and Jericho crashes into the barricade. Punk celebrates for a minute then picks Jericho up and rolls him into the ring. Punk hops up on the apron, and once again waits for Jericho to get up. As Jericho groggily gets up, CM Punk jumps off the ropes for a springboard clothesline, cover…

One

Two

Jericho kicks out, and CM Punk picks Jericho up and sets him up against the turnbuckle. Punk hits a couple of elbow strikes to the chest of Jericho, then sends Jericho hard into the opposite turnbuckle, who groggily walks out where CM Punk hits him with a snap scoop powerslam, followed by another cover…

One

Two

Bischoff: And Jericho kicks out again

JR: Jericho showing fight, but right now Punk completely in control

Punk lifts Jericho up again and hits Mongolian chops to the side of the neck and body of Jericho, who backs into the corner to protect himself. Punk then runs, and hits the high knee, grabs Jericho by the head, and Jericho pushes Punk off and Punk hits the mat hard. Jericho then runs over and locks in an armbar to wear down Punk. Punk gets up, lands a few punches on the head of Jericho, runs off the opposite ropes where Jericho hits Punk with forearm smash, Punk gets up groggily, Jericho hits a spinning heel kick to the midsection, followed by a northern lights suplex, cover…

One

Two

This time Punk kicks out at two and Jericho wastes no time and begins to wail away with lefts and rights on Punk. Punk protects himself by rolling to the apron…

Bischoff: Get back in there Punk stop being a wimp.

Jericho then outsmarts Punk as Jericho hits the springboard dropkick to Punk standing on the apron, and Punk goes flying and hits the barricade, and Jericho celebrates.

Bischoff: That’s what you get.

Jericho now stalks Punk from in ring, and as Punk gets up groggily outside Jericho hits a suicide dive of his own, and this time takes out CM Punk. Jericho walks cockily into the ring, without grabbing Punk, as the ref continues the count outside. Six… Seven… Eight… and Punk is stirring on the ground, he crawls over to the apron and uses it to roll into the ring and avoid the count out. Jericho then goes over and grabs the legs of Punk, but Punk grabs the ropes, and the ref backs Jericho up. Punk uses the ropes to prop himself up, and as Jericho comes back over Punk hits a huge roundhouse kick and both men are down.

JR: Both men down, who is going to capitalize?

Punk then rolls over and lays an arm on top of Jericho, cover…

One

Two

Thr- Jericho kicks out!

Punk has a look of desperation on his face as he can’t believe it. Punk then moves slowly and climbs the turnbuckle. Punk motions to the sky, jumps…

JR: GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! Chris Jericho just hit a codebreaker out of nowhere, but can he cover?

After the codebreaker both men are down, and Jericho is moving very slowly. After a little while, Jericho is able to put his arm on top of CM Punk, cover…

One

Two

Thre- CM Punk kicks out!

Bischoff: No! How did he do it?

JR: This is an all-out war!

Jericho looks frustrated that CM Punk kicked out and he sits in agony. Jericho then gets up and goes for the Walls of Jericho. He goes to turn Punk, but Punk is able to use his legs to send Jericho sprawling backwards into the turnbuckle. Punk gets up and hits the high knee, and follows up with the bulldog. Punk wastes no time and climbs the turnbuckle. He motions to the sky once more, and this time connects with the Diving Elbow! Punk now stalks Jericho, and Jericho gets up groggily…

JR: Punk has Jericho up, here comes the GTS

Bischoff: Oh No…

JR: Good God, Jericho just connected with another Codebreaker!

Bischoff: Yes, but how did he do it?

JR: Just as CM Punk released him off his shoulders, Jericho was able to jump far enough off and hit the Codebreaker!

Jericho falls onto Punk and into the cover…

One

Two

Three!

Bischoff: And Jericho retains once again, and we can say bye-bye to CM Punk

JR: What a battle, what an all-out war, I thought we had a new WWE Champion but the vet Chris Jericho outsmarted us all and won

Bischoff: I have to admit that match was awesome, and guess what a more even awesome one is coming up next in the World Heavyweight Championship scramble

JR: I’d like to see you top this match

Bischoff: We will

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

JR: And now it's time for our final championship match tonight

Bischoff: Brock Lesnar defends in a Championship Scramble Match

JR: And Undertaker is our first entrant!

Bischoff: For those unaware, entrants one and two starts the match. Every 5 minutes, someone new enters, and after the final entrant, there will be a final 5 minutes. Whoever picks up the final fall will be World Heavyweight Championship

JR: And this match is a must win for every man involved!

Bischoff: Oh great! Shawn Michaels

JR: Shawn Michaels, Undertaker and the Rock has been involved in a feud since Wrestlemania, yet this is the only combination of a singles match we haven't had yet!

Bischoff: At least we only have them for 5 minutes!

Match 11: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin in a Championship Scramble match for the World Heavyweight Championship

*Undertaker and Michaels lock up, where Undertaker overpowers HBK, and pushes him down to the mat. HBK is quick up to his feet, as he stares at the Undertaker. They lock up again, and Undertaker again gets the better, and pushes HBK into the corner. He goes for a right hand, but HBK uses his speed to escape. He pushes Undertaker into the turnbuckle, before landing a chop to the stomach. He follows that up with a backhand slap, before attempting to whip Undertaker into the opposite turnbuckle. Taker reverses and sends HBK into the turnbuckle, before charging at him for a clothesline, but HBK moves out of the way, and Undertaker runs into the turnbuckle. HBK bounces of the opposite ropes, and lands a dropkick to Undertaker's knee, taking him down to the mat.

HBK follows that up with a running knee, which causes Undertaker to fall on his back. HBK begins stomping on 'Taker, for a good 15 seconds. He gets off, before picking up 'Taker. He holds him by the hair, before throwing him over the top rope to the floor. UT uses the Spanish Announce Table to get to his feet, as HBK claps his hands together to get the fans involved. He bounces off the opposite ropes and goes for a Suicide Dive, but Undertaker moves out of the way, and HBK smashes his head into the announce table!*

Bischoff: I'm so glad I'm not Spanish! That would hurt my table!

*Undertaker goes inbetween the English and Spanish announce tables, and finds a steel chair. He folds it up, before walking to Michaels. Michaels slowly gets to his feet, as Taker swings the chair, but Michaels ducks, as 'Taker hits the steel pole. 'Taker holds the chair up, as HBK charges at him, and lands the flying forearm to the chair, sending it into 'Taker's face!

HBK picks up the chair and throws it into the ring, before throwing 'Taker in there. He climbs to the top rope, and leaps off for a Superfly Splash, but 'Taker gets his knees up. He picks up the steel chair, and smashes it against HBK's back! He does it again, before placing it on the mat. He pulls HBK to his feet, before kicking him in the gut. He raises his arm, and lifts him up for the Last Ride, but HBK reverses into a hurricarana onto the steel chair! He stays on 'Taker for the cover*

One

Two

Three!

JR: Shawn Michaels is interim champion! Can he stay it?

Bischoff: He still has around 17 minutes left to defend it

*HBK stays on the offence, despite being interim champ, and begins hammering 'Taker with right hands. He gets to his feet, and picks up the steel chair, before bashing it against the floor. He waits for 'Taker to get up, before smashing it against his head. 'Taker doesn't fall down, and just stumbles, so HBK follows that up by nailing the rim of the chair into 'Taker's stomach. 'Taker bends forward, as HBK lifts it high, and drops it down on 'Taker's back! However, 'Taker straightens up. He stares angrily at HBK, who's in shock. HBK runs at 'Taker with the chair, but 'Taker takes him down with a big boot!

He pulls HBK up by his hair, before whipping him into the ropes. On the return, he lifts HBK up high overhead, as if in a military slam position, but drops him down forward, whilst simulataneously swinging his leg, connecting with a low blow! HBK drops down to his knees in pain, before 'Taker lands a modified swinging neckbraker.

'Taker looks up at the titantron, to see around 90 seconds until the next entrant enters. He picks up the steel chair, and sets it up. He takes a few seconds to sit on it, waiting for HBK to get up. HBK gets to his feet, but 'Taker grabs him around the throat. HBK screams in agony, as 'Taker lifts him up, but HBK gets out of it by biting 'Taker's hand. HBK follows that up, with a flapjack, which means 'Taker lands on the top rope. HBK lifts him over to the apron, before climbing to the top rope. He looks at the crowd, before leaping of and landing a modified sunset flip powerbomb to the floor*

*“Holy Shit” chants begin, as both men lie on the floor*

*HBK gets to his feet, and slides under the ring*

*He brings out a kendo stick to the crowds pop*

*He moves to the side of the ring facing the ramp, before looking on*

BUZZ

JR: And here comes the defending champion!

Bischoff: And he's on a mission!

*Brock comes out to the ramp carrying his own kendo stick, before sprinting down to ringside. HBK swings the stick, but Brock ducks it. He runs to the back of HBK, who turns around straight into a kendo stick shot to the head. HBK stumbles, before Brock follows that up with a kendo stick version of a clothesline, which sends HBK to the floor. He throws the sticks into the ring, before grabbing HBK's head. He throws him back first into the steel steps, before raising his arm to the crowd's disgust. He turns to HBK, and lifts him onto his shoulders.

He carries him towards the commentary tables, as 'Taker gets to his feet. He drops HBK down ontop of the other steel steps, before turning to 'Taker. He kicks 'Taker in the gut, and goes for a suplex, but 'Taker fights him off with hands to the stomach, before pushing him away. HBK goes for a clothesline to Brock, but Brock pushes him shoulder first into 'Taker! Both men fall down to the floor side by side.

Brock goes over to the Spanish announce table, before taking off the protective cover. He goes over to the two fallen men, and rests it on the back of both men. He stomps each man on the back of the head, to ensure they won't move. He climbs onto the apron, before looking on at HBK and 'Taker. Brock takes a few seconds to compose himself, before jumping off and lands a DIVING SENTON ON THE PLASTIC, HBK AND 'TAKER!*

*Both 'Taker and HBK rolls around in pain of a 300lb man landing on them and hard plastic. Brock goes back over to the Spanish announce table, before taking out the television monitors. He places them on the ring apron, before going over to the steel steps. He drags them over to infront of the table, before looking over to both HBK and 'Taker. Both men are slowly getting to their feet, as Brock grabs 'Taker. He picks him up on his shoulders, before going over to the steel steps. He climbs the first step, but MICHAELS TAKES HIM DOWN WITH SWEET CHIN MUSIC! 'Taker falls on his feet, before placing Brock's head between his legs. He picks him up for a powerbomb, before climbing the first step. He climbs the second, and the third, as HBK wisely watches on. 'Taker steadies himself, before lifting Brock even higher in the air, before BROCK CRASHES THROUGH THE SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE FROM A LAST RIDE!*

JR: Good god almighty! Brock's broken in half!

Bischoff: Oh no!

JR: The odds of Brock defending his title has just been significantly cut

*The whole crowd pop, as a broken and battered Brock Lesnar lies on the wreckage that is the Spanish Announce Table. 'Taker look on at Brock, before being given a reality check when HBK pulls his legs out from under him, and 'Taker lands back first on the steel steps. HBK drags him off, before throwing him into the ring.

HBK follows, and goes over to the corner. He stomps his foot on the floor, before tuning up the band. 'Taker is slow to his feet, but gets there, and HBK goes for the superkick, but 'Taker catches the foot. 'Taker spins HBK around, before turning him upside down. The crowd pop, as 'Taker goes over to where the seated steel chair is, before UNDERTAKR TOMBSTONES SHAWN MICHAELS ON TOP OF A SEATED STEEL CHAIR!*

JR: What a tombstone!

*HBK is cut open, before 'Taker pulls him away from the damage. He places HBK's arms on his stomach. He sticks out his arm, before the ref starts counting*

One

Two

Three!

*'Taker looks at the damage caused, before the countdown starts once more*

*'Taker kicks HBK out of the ring, before waiting for the next entrant*

BUZZ

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

JR: And here comes the Brahma Bull!

*The Great One comes out to a huge pop from the crowd. He sprints down to ringside, before stopping short of the ring. He throws HBK in the ring, before going around to where the announce tables are, and picks up Brock Lesnar. He throws him into the ring, before following. He and 'Taker stares into each others eyes, and they go nose to nose. 'Taker pushes Rock back, who responds with a right hand. He follows that up with another right, before another right. He raises his hand in the air and looks up, before landing a final right.

'Taker stumbles, before the Rock tries to whip 'Taker against the ropes, but 'Taker responds by whipping Rock into the ropes. On the return, Rock takes down Undertaker with a running knee! Rock turns to HBK, and jumps on him for the cover*

One

Two

Thre-Kickout!

*Rock is shocked at the kickout, before turning to HBK, and hooking the far leg*

One

Two

Thre-Kickout

*Rock pulls HBK up to his feet, before, pushing him into the corner. He lands a knee to the stomach, before pushing HBK into the middle of the ring. Rock climbs to the second rope, before landing a diving bulldog. HBK falls to his knees, before, Rock grabs his arm. He twists around into an Oklahoma Roll*

One

Two

Three!

*Rock jumps to his feet, and goes to Brock. He begins stomping on Brock, but 'Taker comes in from behind with a roll-up*

One

Two

Three!

*Rock is infuriated with losing his role as Interim Champion so quickly, so he kicks 'Taker into the ropes. He repeatedly lands rights and lefts into the gut of 'Taker. He pushes 'Taker into the ropes, before landing a back body drop. He lands a knee drop, before following that up with a double axe handle. HBK and Brock gets to their feet, and begins trading blows

Michaels!
    Brock!
    Michaels!
    Brock!
    Michaels!
    Brock!
    Rock!

Rock breaks it up with a clothesline to Michaels. He ducks a right hand from Brock, before landing a dropkick, which sends Brock into the turnbuckle. Rock pulls Brock out, before landing a fishermans suplex! He gets to his feet, and kicks Brock's arms together. The crowd pop, knowing what to expect, but before Rock can take off his elbow pad, Undertaker comes in from behind with a chokeslam! Rock bounces on the mat, before 'Taker drops down to the mat.

'Taker takes a short break to compose himself, before seeing that Stone Cold will come down in 83 seconds. He picks up both kendo sticks, before going over to HBK. He lifts both sticks high in the air, before slamming them down on HBK's back. He lifts the sticks high again, before once more slamming them down. He holds both sticks in one hand, before bouncing off the ropes, and lands a modified leg drop with the kendo sticks!

'Taker throws the sticks to the floor, before picking up Brock. He lifts him up for a scoop slam, but Brock manages to escape into a DDT! Brock covers:*

One

Two

Thre-Kickout!

*Brock is shocked at the kickout, and he picks up 'Taker. He picks him up for and puts him on his shoulders, as the countdown begins*

*Brock lands the F5*

*He covers*

Bischoff: This is confusing

JR: Yep

3!

Bischoff: Brock is champ again!

JR: But here comes Austin!

BUZZ

*Stone Cold sprints down to ringside, and slides into the ring. He immediately jumps on Lesnar, and begins hammering him with punches. He goes over to the turnbuckle, where Michaels is sitting, before beginning to stomp a mudhole in him. Austin slides out of the ring, before crawling under it. Meanwhile, in the ring, Rock is getting to his feet. He leaves the ring, and goes over to where Austin went. He grabs a leg of Austin, and slowly pulls him out, but Austin brings a table with him!

Austin kicks Rock into the steel barrier, before setting up the table at ringside. He picks up the Rock, before landing snake eyes off the crowd barrier. He grabs Rock's head, before smashing it against the table. Austin goes for a back suplex through the table, but Rock reverses with an elbow to the head. He drives the rim of the table into Austin's stomach, before throwing Austin into the ring.

Rock picks up Austin, and lands a scoop slam, before going over to HBK. He picks up HBK, before slamming HBK onto Austin. He climbs to the top rope, and goes for a big splash, but both HBK and Austin moves out of the way. HBK throws Austin into the turnbuckle, before climbing the opposite corner. Before he can jump off though, Austin runs, and takes out Shawn's legs, causing him to fall down on the turnbuckle. Austin goes to the apron, before climbing the second rope. He goes for a back suplex to the floor, but HBK counters by holding onto the top rope. Austin climbs up to the top rope, but HBK manages to turn around, and lands THE SWEET CHIN MUSIC FROM THE TOP ROPE TO THE FLOOR!

Austin's head bounces off the floor, as HBK turns to the Rock. He goes for the diving elbow drop, which connects! He once again goes to the corner, before stomping on the mat. He waits for Rock to get to his feet, but 'Taker stands first, and gets superkicked down! HBK takes a second to compose himself, but before he can cover, 'Taker locks in the Hells Gate!

HBK screams in agony, and starts kicking his legs, but Rock gets to his feet. He grabs the legs of HBK, who is put in the sharpshooter to accompany the Hells Gate! Rock sits back, as HBK lets out a loud scream, before slapping the mat repeatedly. However, both men keeps their holds locked in

The referee is confused to who the Interim Champion is, as HBK fades. Undertaker eventually releases the hold, and goes over to the Rock, who is unaware the Hells Gate is no longer locked in. 'Taker comes in from behind Rock, and rolls him up!*

One

Two

Three!

*Rock and Undertaker slowly gets to their feet, before Rock pushes Undertaker into the ropes. He goes for a spinebuster, but 'Taker counters with a DDT. Brock though, is now on his feet, and grabs both the hair and singlet of 'Taker, and sends him through the second and third ropes, AND UNDERTAKER CRASHES THROUGH THE TABLE.

Rock climbs to the top rope, without Brock seeing, in hope of a diving crossbody, but he gets taken out by a forearm to the stomach by Brock. Rock falls back to a seated position, as Brock looks towards the titantron, to see he only has a minute left to get back his championship. He climbs to the second rope, and prepares Rock for a superplex. He climbs up to the top rope, but Rock stops Brock with a low blow! Brock still balances on the top rope, as Rock climbs up to the top rope as well. The crowd pops, as Rock places his arm on Brock's shoulder, before jumping and landing a TOP ROPE ROCK BOTTOM! Rock rolls to his back, and just lies down, before the referee sees Brock's leg is on Rock*

One

Two

Three!

*Rock rolls to the ropes, and picks himself up. He raises his arm, before the referee tells him that Brock got the pinfall. Rock goes to the head of Brock, and kicks off his elbow pad, before throwing it into the crowd, where a hooded man is seen jumping over the barrier. Rock bounces of the ropes, before jumping over Brock. He rebounds of the opposite ropes, before Rock gets taken down with a clothesline from the mystery man!*

Bischoff: Who the hell is this!

JR: I have absolutely no idea! What does he have against the Rock

*The hooded man lifts up Rock on his shoulders. He uses a free hand to take down his hood, to reveal:*

Bischoff: DEAN AMBROSE! IT'S DEAN AMBROSE!

JR: MIDNIGHT SPECIAL! And it connects!

*Dean Ambrose stares at the Rock, after hitting him with the over the shoulder, back to belly piledriver, as the countdown starts counting down once more.*

*Ambrose goes over to the Rock, and locks in the Regal-Stretch!*

*Rock slowly taps out, but Ambrose keeps the hold locked in*

*Brock hasn't moved since being hit with the top rope Rock Bottom, but is about to defend his championship*

DING DING DING

JR: What a slobberknocker! Brock retains! No thanks to Dean Ambrose!

Bischoff: He's said for weeks now that he was going to make an impact, and tonight was just that!

JR: He was hit by a Sweet Chin Music, a Last Ride through the Spanish Announe Table, a Top Rope Rock Bottom, but he's still champion!

*Several referees comes down to ringside, and they attempt to bring the bloody and broken Brock Lesnar to his feet. They just manage to get him up, before resting him in the corner. Another referee grabs the World Heavyweight Championship, and rests it on Brock's shoulder*

JR: This match took all out of Brock, but he has still managed to come out World Heavyweight Champi-

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

*Tyson Kidd sprints down to ringside, as the crowd marks out*

Bischoff: Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no

JR: Good God Almighty! Tyson Kidd! He's cashing in his Money in the Bank contract! Business is about to pick up!

Bischoff: He lost to Edge earlier tonight! Edge should be Mr. Money in the Bank!

JR: The contract wasn't on the line! But is Kidd going to become champion?

Match 12: Brock Lesnar vs. Tyson Kidd in a World Heavyweight Championship Match

*The referee orders the bell to be rung, before taking the championship of Brock's shoulder. The ref raises it high in the air, before Brock tries to go all out to defend his championship, by going for a clothesline, but a much fresher Kidd ducks, and Brock runs into the corner. Kidd follows that up with right and lefts to Brock Lesnar – to beaten to fully fight them off. Kidd pulls Brock into the centre of the ring, before going for the Canadian Destroyer, but Brock fights him off into a back body drop! Brock droops an arm on Kidd*

One

Two

Thre-Kickout!

*Tyson Kidd quickly gets to his feet, as he almost lost his championship opportunity. He kicks Lesnar in the gut, before landing a dropkick, which pushes Lesnar into the ropes. He goes to the apron, and waits for Brock to get back to the middle of the ring. Brock complies, before Kidd springboards into a clothesline. Brock again falls against the ropes, but Kidd follows that up with the Fishermans Neckbreaker*

JR: New Champion! Fishermans Neckbreaker!

Bischoff: No! No! No!

JR: He's got the far leg hooked!

One

Bischoff: No!

Two

JR: Yes!

Three!

Bischoff: NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO! This isn't fair on Brock!

JR: TYSON KIDD! TYSON KIDD IS THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! TYSON KIDD HAS ACHIEVED HIS LIFELONG DREAM OF BEING THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

*Tyson falls to his knees, before the referee gets the championship from the timekeeper. Kidd has tears on his eyes, before the referee hands him the World Heavyweight Championship! Kidd jumps on the turnbuckle to the crowds admiration! He looks at the fallen former champion, before leaving the ring. He jumps into the crowd, soaking in their love.*

Bischoff: What a jackass! I hate to say it, but with Jericho as champion as opposed to Tyson Kidd, Raw may be the more entertaining show right now!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

JR: Well this match has become Personal folks, it’s almost become a case of both women trying to out do each other.

Bischoff: It’s more of a case that Trish was not needed around here anymore, Kelly just like Lita are the only women we need here in the WWE, then you have Trish and her ego coming back because she feels un-needed.

JR: Well I don’t agree with that.. In-fact, I see it that Kelly Is trying to show that’s she’s the new Trish Stratus! You know they say, Imitation is the best form of flattery.

Bischoff: Well what ever Ross, tonight is the night that Kelly shows Trish that she’s better then Miss Stratus ever was… and she vows to make Trish tap out!

JR: Pretty strong vow from Kelly right there.. Can’t say I have not been impressed when it comes to her wrestling work because Kelly has improved greatly, but I have a feeling.. She’s underestimated the legendary diva and will be in for a shock!

*Kelly makes her way from the back and comes through the curtain, she tells her bodyguards to head to the back before posing at the top of the stage, with the crowd heavily booing, Kelly shrugs it off and begins to strut her way to the ring*

*As Trish makes her way from behind the curtain she enters the arena to a huge chorus of cheers from the fans.. She then stands at the top of the stage taking in the reaction from the fans, she then makes her way down to the ring.. Clapping hands with the fans and even kissing one small boy on the cheek, clearly enjoying the moment Trish then enters the ring*

JR: This really should be a great match, in my experience.. So many of the great bouts here in the WWE have come from personal feud and rivalries.

Bischoff: I agree Ross.. But again, I really believe Kelly Kelly will show Trish that she’s no longer needed around here anymore.

Match 13: Trish Stratus vs. Kelly Kelly in a Road to Triumph Tournament match

Start at 2:41 stop at 5:56

JR: Trish Stratus looking for her signature Bull Dog!

Bischoff: No! come on Kelly!

*Just as Trish goes to spring of the ropes looking for the Bull Dog, Kelly grabs a hand full of hair and sends Trish crashing to the mat, Kelly is then quick to react and gets on top of Trish and begins ragging her hair while slamming the back of her head on the canvas*

Bischoff: How feisty is Kelly?! I love it!

JR: Oh she’s feisty alright, no doubt about that.

*Kelly then signals to the crowd that she’s going to make Trish tap out *crowd boo heavily* she then locks in the figure four leg lock and instantly try’s cranking up the pressure*

Bischoff: Well here we go! She said she was going to do it.. And she will, she’s going to make Trish Stratus tap out!

*Kelly continues cranking up the pressure, doing everything she can to increase the pain.. Even screaming at Trish to tap out, Trish in the mean time is doing everything she can to struggle out.*

JR: Trish is hanging in there folks, Kelly has this locked in though.. Can Trish escape?.

Bischoff: The end is near for Trish! She’s going to tap out!

*Trish continues trying to struggle out of the hold with no sign of escape, Kelly adds more pressure once again…*

Bischoff: She’s going to tap… she’s going to tap, just look at Trish’s hand, she is going to tap out to Kelly Kelly!

*Just when Trish look’s like she’s going to tap, Trish gives one more huge effort and is able to flip the submission around to the cheers of the crowd*

JR: Trish reversed it! Trish reversed it!

Bischoff: No! No! No!

*It’s now Kelly that looks like she is about to tap out, however Trish is not able to hold the submission in for long.. And Kelly wriggles free, As Kelly gets out, Trish is up and knocks her back down with a strong forearm to the face, Trish continues knocking Kelly down but she keeps getting back up*

JR: Trish is on fire right now and she’s knocking Kelly down every chance she can!

*Trish allows Kelly up once again, this time Kelly is able to duck any shot from Trish and try’s to respond with a clothesline.. Trish instead ducks that and responds with the..*

JR: Chick Kick! Chick Kick!

Bischoff: No! come on Kelly!

JR: Trish with the pin!

One.

Two.

Three.

JR: Trish wins! Trish wins and she records another 15 points for herself on the Road To Triumph!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion