Page 24 of 183 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 74 124 ... LastLast
    Match 5: Brock Lesnar vs R-Truth (Mysterio) in a World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semi Final Match

Skip Entrances and Watch Until 13:06

*Lesnar has Truth in a position for a powerbomb, but Truth manages to repeatedly punch Lesnar on the top of the head, as Lesnar drops Truth. Truth lands a right to Lesnar, and once more, before Lesnar delivers a fierce clothesline to Truth. Heyman cheers on Brock from ringside, as Truth holds his head. Lesnar smirks to the crowd, as Truth rolls to the ropes. He uses them to slowly gets to his feet, but Lesnar kicks his leg out. Lesnar maintains on the offence, and picks up Truth's leg, before placing it over his neck, into the Brock Lock! Truth resists in pain, trying to fling on arm onto the rope, but Lesnar pulls him back into the ring. Lesnar pushes his knee into the back of Truth, which eventually causes him to tap out. The referee rings the bell, as Lesnar keeps the hold locked in. Truth is tapping profusely, before Lesnar slams him down to the mat. Heyman enters the ring, and raises his hand, to the crowds disgust*

Bischoff: What did I tell you Mike! Brock Lesnar is one match away from being World Heavyweight Champion, and only Stone Cold or Edge can stop him!

<strong> *As R-Truth lays in the ring motionless, the theme of Unsettling Differences plays and out walks Mr. Wrestling himself, Kevin Steen. He is all smiles as the crowd mixes with cheers and boos*

Kevin Steen: Truth! Hey, Truth can ya hear me? No, I'm pretty sure you can't, but it's ok. You see I have a message for you and the people of his backwater, hick state known as Mississippi.

*The crowd boos but Steen still smiles*

You see, I don't really like you. In fact I pretty much hate you and what you stand for. Your whole comedic thing with, what's his name? Right Little Jimmy, yeah that whole thing is disrespectful to the sport of wrestling. You come out here and make the people laugh, but that isn't really your job, is it?

*Steen walks back and fourth the stage*

Ya know, you sorta remind me of this guy I used to team with back in ROH, before I realized how much of an idiot he was!

*The crowd breaks into an "Olé!" chant which doesn't bother Steen much*

Go ahead and chant, it only serves to prove my point. You see Truth, you and all those idiots backstage and on RAW are whats wrong with wrestling, and being as I am Mr. Wrestling, I am going to make it my mission to remove people like you from this sport, so we can finally be taken seriously.

*Steen starts walking down to the ring as Truth is slowly coming too. Steen enters and just stares at Truth*

The days of so-called "Superstars" are over, from this point forward, only true wrestlers will make it to the top. Only real wrestlers will call WWE home. I promise that I will remove all the Superstars from this company, and when I am finished this place will truly be home for professional wrestling!

*Truth is now on his feet, as Steen looks up at the crowd. Truth struggles to stay up, and leans in the direction of Steen who lifts him up on his shoulders in a firemans carry position. Steen smirks at the crowd, as Truth screams out "Think of Lil' Jimmy!" Steen doesn't care though, and nails the F-Cinq. Truth rolls to the mat as Steen symbolically kicks the air, as if he is kicking the comedy out of the WWE. Steen raises his hand, as the camera cuts to the commentators*
    Bischoff: And now it's time to find out who will lose to Brock Lesnar in the final of the World Heavyweight Championship tournament, and the main event tonight!

Tenay: I don't agree there Eric. Edge or Stone Cold both have a great chance tonight to become World Heavyweight Champion!

Bischoff: Not when Brock Lesnar is awaiting them in the final!

Tenay: Here comes the Texas Rattlesnake!

Bischoff: He may as well go home now. I doubt my former colleague even has the ability to beat Edge let alone Brock!

Tenay: Never write off Stone Cold Eric.

Bischoff: You know, I will write off Stone Cold. He has no chance.

*Stone Cold appears on the ramp for the second time tonight to equally huge cheers from the capacity crowd on the first Nitro of the New Era. He stops on the ramp, looking out towards the crowd, with a microphone in hand. He has a lining of stitches on his skull, and an ugly bruise on his eye.*

Stone Cold: Cut my music! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, you are looking at your inaugural World Heavyweight Champion here on Nitro, The Baddest Son Of A Bitch In The WWE..... Stone Cold Steve Austin!

*The crowd cheer for their favourite Texan*

Stone Cold: Now, you may be wondering just why the hell Ihave these stitches and this bruise on my face. Well, earlier this week, I got ambushed from behind by someone known as Brock Lesnar.....

*The crowd boo loudly for Brock as Austin nods *

Stone Cold: Yeah, Paul Heyman tricked me into walking straight into a trap, with Brock Lesnar waiting for me. I got this *points to the bruised eye* from a right hook. And I got this *points to the line of stitches across his forehead* from a pipe shot! But, if you think I look bad,you saw Brock earlier tonight, I messed his ugly ass up! But back to tonight,and the first Nitro episode. Earlier tonight, in the opening round of this competition, I took on and defeated The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels! Now, I face Edge in the Semi-Finals of the tournament. Edge, its nothing personal tonight, but imma have to whip your ass in front of everyone! I mean, I completely respect you as a competitor, cos you done a lot of good crap in your time and I respect you as a man, so you know I mean that! But, as I said, I want to kick Brock Lesnar’s ass where he can’t come from behind me to gain an advantage.

*Stone Cold pauses, and twists his neck. An Austin chant breaks out and goes on for a good few seconds.*

SCSA: You see, Brock, you claimed that I took my ball and went away. You implied... no wait... you damn well stated that I was afraid of you! Well, since I have come back to the WWE, you have ran off to Nitro, in the hope that you could avoid me and never have to come face to face with me, man up and fight. Then, you bricked it whenI was drafted to Nitro. What did you then do? You tried to ambush me from behind to end my WWE career for good so that you would never ever... have to face me, your worst nightmare, Stone Cold! But when I want something, I damn well get it. And I am one victory away from getting the chance of a lifetime to completely destroy for all these fans, but more so myself. Cause out here, there aint no lawyer to stand behind, there aint no truck in a carpark to stand behind. There is just me and you, going at it in that ring, until one man cant go any more! And there aint a soul living on this earth that will deny me that. Not Shawn Michaels, not Paul Heyman and damn sure not Edge! You see, at the end of tonight, I will achieve the two things that i have wanted to achieve since 10 years ago. One... recapture The World Championship, and Two... Kick Brock Lesnar’s ass!

*The crowd pop big as Austin throws the microphone down and make his way to the ring, his music blasting on the tron.*

Tenay: Here comes the Rated R Superstar! Edge beat Mr. Anderson in the quarter finals but this is a tough challenge.

Bischoff: Well no doubt Edge has the ability, but I feel as long as Edge tries to impress these fans, he will not be the World Heavyweight Champion.

Tenay: Tonight could very well be the night Edge becomes a twelve time world champion.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Match 6: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Edge in a World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semi Final
    (Triple H= Edge)

Tenay: A big knee to the face from Edge! Austin is down!

Bischoff: I bet somewhere Brock Lesnar is just laughing about these two beating the crap out of each other.

*Edge grabs Austin and drags him to the centre of the ring. He goes to lock in the Edgecator but Austin kicks out into Edge's gut, sending Edge backwards. Austin reaches his feet but Edge hits a big boot, sending Austin back into the ropes. Edge runs forwards, bouncing off the ropes and hitting a half nelson bulldog to Austin.

Edge gets back up and begins to shout Spear over and over again. He situates himself in the corner as Austin gets to his feet. Edge runs forwards, going for the Spear but Austin jumps up and connects with a Thesz Press, pounding on Edge's head with right hands. He stands up, bounces off the ropes and hits an axe handle to Edge's head. He covers Edge.

One!

Two!

Edge powers out but Austin immediately grabs Edge in a sleeper hold, dragging Edge into a sitting position with his knee in Edge's back. Edge begins to scream in anguish as Austin pulls harder on Edge's throat. The Rated R Superstar begins to fade as the fans are trying to help Edge keep on going. Finally, Edge passes out. The referee grabs Edge's arm, holds it as high as he can, before letting it fall.

One!

Austin can sense the end is near as the referee grabs Edge's arm again, placing it up as high as he can, before letting it fall again.

Two!

One more and Austin is in the final, that's the thoughts of everybody in the arena. The referee places the hand as high as he can and lets it fall.

Thr-NO!

Edge manages to keep it up and in one swift move, grabs Austin's head and drags him over Edge, before backing up as Austin sits back up, and kicking Austin in the head! He collapses onto Austin in a cover.

One!

Two!

Austin kicks out as Edge can't believe it. Both men begin to move. Edge reaches his feet first as Austin uses the ropes to get up. Edge stumbles across as Austin turns and goes for a kick to the gut, looking to set up the Stunner, but Edge catches the leg and throws Austin around. After a 360 turn from Austin, Edge kicks Austin in the gut himself and plants him with the Edgecution! He covers Austin and Austin's foot is underneath the rope! The referee counts anyway!

One!

Two!

Three! *

Tenay: Edge is facing Brock Lesnar in the final, but Austin will not be happy now!

Bischoff: YES! Austin is out! Brock will beat Edge and become the World Heavyweight Champion!

Tenay: But Austin's foot was under the rope! The referee made a huge mistake here!

Bischoff: I don't see it that way, but let's move on!

Tenay: Well the thing is...that's it. That's the semi finals done. The final is next.

*Edge is still celebrating in the ring as Austin can't believe it at ringside. He heads away up the ramp but as he reaches the top...*

Tenay: Here comes our GM! Let's see what Shane-O-Mac has to say!

Bischoff: I hope he doesn't let Austin worm his way back into the tournament!

*Shane walks out onto the stage with a microphone. Austin stares at him for a few seconds before asking what just happened. Shane holds a hand up for silence before speaking.*

Shane McMahon: Now now Stone Cold, I know you're upset but unfortunately, there's nothing I can do. Edge is in the final.

What I can do though, is announce that the final...is right now! And Edge, I'd like to introduce you to the man you will be facing in that final. He was Nitro's Number One Draft Pick. He's the Next Big Thing. He is....BROCK...LESNAR!

*Brock Lesnar, flanked by Paul Heyman walk out onto the stage as the fans boo and Shane claps enthusiastically. Brock smirks at Austin who is looking angry to say the least. Austin shakes his head as Brock walks forwards, getting into Austin's face. They begin to trash talk but Austin pushes Brock and points to the ring. Edge is shown in the ring bouncing on the balls of his feet, waiting for Brock to get into the ring.

Heyman steps in between Brock & Austin to stop Brock doing anything he shouldn't, and Heyman is heard telling Brock to focus. Austin walks backstage as Brock watches him all the way. Brock turns back to Shane and offers a handshake, which Shane takes. Shane wishes Brock good luck, before walking backstage himself. Brock bounces on his feet, doing the same as Edge is doing, before throwing his arms in the air and his pyro goes off.

Brock continues his walk down to the ring, with Paul Heyman following him, as they get to the bottom of the ramp. Brock slides in as Heyman sticks to the outside. The referee from the semi final turns around and calls for the bell.*

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Main Event: Edge vs. Brock Lesnar in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament final for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship

(stop at 17:37)

Tenay: Edge just dropkicked Heyman! Edge is feeling it now!

Bischoff: Hey! He can't do that! Heyman was just giving Brock some advice!

Tenay: Heyman has been a thorn in Edge's side ever since the start of this match.

Bischoff: Doesn't matter, Brock is going to be leaving with that title.

Tenay: I'm not sure about that Eric. Edge has really been fighting, and Brock looks worn out!

Bischoff: Edge isn't in much better shape!

*Edge turns back to Brock who has reached his feet. Edge kicks Brock in the gut and goes for the Edgecution, but Brock twists out and hits a back body drop! He scurries across and locks in an amateur headlock but Edge grabs the ropes with his legs. The referee tells Brock to let Edge go and begins to count.

One!

Two!

Brock still isn't letting Edge go, as Edge screams in agony.

Three!

Four!

Finally, Brock lets Edge go as the referee warns Brock but Brock stands up tall to the referee, saying that he had til five. Edge looks to take advantage and rolls Brock up from behind!

One!

Two!

Brock powers out. Both men reach their feet at the same time as Brock rolls his shoulders and goes for a bit clothesline but Edge ducks underneath and dropkicks Brock into the ropes. He follows up with another dropkick that sends Brock over the top rope to the floor below. Edge backs up and bounces off the ropes, before running forwards and hitting a suicide dive!

Both men are down at ringside as the referee begins to count.

One!

Two!

Three!

Four!

Five!

Both men begin to stir.

Six!

Edge is crawling towards the ring as Brock crawls towards the steel steps.

Seven!

Edge has a grip of the top of the apron as Brock begins to use his arms to prop himself up on the steps.

Eight!

Edge finally reaches his feet and rolls into the ring.

Nine!

Brock does the same and rolls into the ring to stop the referee's count! Brock gets up and turns around, right into the Spear! Edge covers.

One!

Two!

Thre-NO!

Heyman, having got up himself, puts Brock's foot on the rope as the referee doesn't notice. He manages to see the foot on the rope though so he stops the count as Edge can't believe it either. He sits up next to Brock and runs his hands through his hair. He looks around for some inspiration as the fans pop loudly.

Edge uses the ropes to climb to his feet and grabs Brock by the hair, beginning to drag him to his feet. Brock quickly runs forwards and slams Edge into the corner. He drives his shoulder into Edge's gut, before doing it again, and a third time. He places Edge on top of the ropes and climbs up to the second rope, hitting a huge Superplex!

Both men are down centre of the ring. The referee begins a count and reaches four before Edge finally begins to move. Brock does the same, and both are up by the count of six. They begin to trade punches in the centre of the ring, leaning against each other.

Edge!
    Brock!
    Edge!
    Brock!
    Edge!

The last punch sends Brock down to a knee but he lifts Edge up and is immediately in position for the F-5! He lands it! Brock collapses onto Edge with a cover as the fans groan.

One!

Two!

Thre-NO!

Edge throws Brock off as the fans roar loudly. Brock can't believe it, neither can Heyman at ringside. Brock grabs Edge's leg and goes for the Brock Lock but Edge reverses into a small package!

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Brock kicks out, just. Both men are panting furiously, as the fans applaud their heart. They're putting it all on the line for the World Heavyweight Championship. Both men begin to get up in different corners and turn around at almost the exact same time. Brock stumbles forwards as Edge uses his final piece of energy to run forwards and connects with a huge Spear, but he doesn't have the energy to cover!

Both men are down centre of the ring as Heyman is screaming for Brock to get up! The referee begins to count but Edge is moving by the count of seven, and by the count of nine, is lying back down on top of Brock Lesnar for a pin.

One!

Two!

Thre-NO!

Brock grabs Edge's arm and rolls through into a crucifix pin!

One!

Two!

Three! *

Bischoff: YES!

Tenay: Brock Lesnar has done it! He's the World Heavyweight Champion!

Tenay: Both men put an amazing amount of effort into this!

Tenay: Eric, anything to say?

Bischoff: YES! YES! YES!

Tenay: Of course.

*Edge rolls to the outside of the ring and props himself up by the ringside barrier. He's in disbelief as Brock Lesnar begins to get up. Paul Heyman climbs into the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship and hands it to a now standing Brock Lesnar. Brock thrusts it into the air as he roars in victory.

He demands Paul put it around his waist, but as Paul struggles to put the clasp on...*

Tenay: Oh my god. It's Tyson Kidd! He's cashing in!

Bischoff: NO!

*Brock & Heyman are in disbelief as Tyson Kidd comes running down the ramp, pointing at the referee who is walking away up the ramp. The referee follows him in as Brock backs up to the corner, not believing his moment is about to be taken from him. Kidd slides into the ring with the referee and hands across his Money in the Bank briefcase. The referee runs forwards but Heyman jumps in front of him.

The referee & Heyman begin to argue as Brock is still sat in the corner, cradling his newly won World Heavyweight Championship. Kidd steps forwards and...

SPEAR!

Nobody sees it coming, least of all Tyson Kidd. Edge is back in the ring, with a look of anger on his face and he's Speared Tyson Kidd! The fans are stunned into silence as Brock, Heyman & the Referee all stop and look in disbelief as Kidd rolls in agony, holding his ribs.*

Tenay: What the hell?!

Bischoff: I'm not sure what's going on!

*Edge grabs Kidd again but the referee tries to stop him. Edge grabs the referee by the face and pushes him away to the ground. He drops Kidd's Money in the Bank briefcase as Edge picks it up and turns back to Kidd with it in his hands. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman have climbed out of the ring and are walking away with shock on their faces, with Lesnar also barely remembering his World Heavyweight Championship in his hand.

Back in the ring, the referee jumps up again and tries to hold Edge back but Edge pushes him away as Kidd struggles to his feet, and turns around to get smashed in the face with his own Money in the Bank briefcase. Kidd drops to the floor and rolls to his front. Edge lifts it up again and slams the briefcase into Kidd's back. He does it a second time before throwing it down onto Kidd. He picks Kidd up and sets him up, before delivering a huge DDT onto the briefcase!

The fans are coming round from the original shock now and boos are beginning to sound throughout the arena as a camera gets a close up on Kidd, who has been busted wide open. He's barely able to move right now as Edge is still standing over him. Edge backs up to the corner with a smirk on his face as Kidd uses the ropes to reach his feet slowly. He turns around and Edge connects with another Spear! He kneels above Kidd, who is laid out on the floor, with an evil smirk on his face. He pulls Kidd across by the hand and places Kidd face down on the Money in the Bank briefcase.

Edge climbs out of the ring and walks across to the timekeepers spot. He picks up a steel chair and climbs into the ring as Kidd is still laid out on the canvas. Edge slides back into the ring as the referee is back to his feet. He attempts to get the steel chair from Edge who drags it out of the referee's grip and slams it into the referee's stomach. He follows up by smashing the ref in the back with the chair. The ref falls to the floor and rolls out of the ring.

The fans are booing very loudly now as Edge situates himself next to Kidd and lifts the chair up high. He looks around at the fans with a smile on his face as more referees and officials come running down the ramp, some of them running around to the fallen referee, some jump onto the apron and begin to reason with Edge, who looks to be hesitant.*

Tenay: No Edge! Listen to them! Don't do it!

Bischoff: I don't even know what to say to this.

*Edge smirks and slams the chair down onto Kidd's head in a modified con-chair-to! He lifts the chair up again and does it a second time! He lifts the chair up for a third time and slams it down with venom once again. He throws the chair aside as the fans are booing very loudly. Edge looks up with a blank look on his face as the Nitro logo comes up in the corner of the screen, before we fade to black on a shot of Edge over Kidd and the WWE logo flashes across.*

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

Got a lot of fillers to do so here they go..........

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Hope everyone enjoyed the first Nitro, its only going to get better

really excited by how many people have joined the fed, rosters are great, bear with us if your character isn't on right away, got a lot of them

Now onto more serious business RAW is WAR!

Almost there, I can almost reach it........

It's so close I can almost taste it

It's here! Time for RAW is WAR!