Page 19 of 183 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 69 119 ... LastLast
    WWE Raw!

JR: Hello everyone, welcome to Monday Night Raw, emanating live from Madison Square Garden! Good ole' JR here joined by Jerry "The King" Lawler, and just one night ago, in this very building, we had one of the greatest Wrestlemania's in history!

King: That's right Jim, we crowned a new WWE Champion, in Chris Jericho! Yippee

JR: Not only that, but the Streak remained in tact, thanks to "The Heartbreak Kid", Shawn Michaels!

King: That asshole Mr. Anderson retained his title, and CM Punk defeated Edge, but after the match, they shook hands! Why? Why?

JR: Because King, it's the sportsmanlike thing to do!

J

JR: And here comes the new WWE Champion

King: What a match it was Jim. Where Jericho had Warrior locked in the walls, and he tapped out, ha ha, it was awesome! One of my Wrestlemania moments for sure

*Chris Jericho swaggers out to the top of the ramp, wearing one of his trademark 3 piece suits, with a trademark shit-eating grin on his face. He stops on the ramp to absorb the crowd reaction, which isn't positive. After looking around the arena a bit, he looks at the WWE Championship on his shoulder before continuing down the ramp. He gets to the ring, walks up the steel steps, and enters the ring. He then demands a mic to be brought to him from ringside, and after snatching that from the hand of the stagehand, he moves to the middle of the ring as his music stops. He positions himself in the middle of the ring and takes another moment to look around before he goes to speak.*

Jericho: Let's turn the clock back a couple of months. Back when there was no Chris Jericho gracing this WWE ring. The Royal Rumble was announced, and everyone was scrambling around the place, scratching and clawing to ensure that they were going to be the winner of the match. You hypocrites were all predicting and calling who was going to win the match; CM Punk, Edge, The Rock, The Undertaker amongst other names you people thought were going to waltz into that match and come out the winner. Not one single person gave Chris Jericho a thought, not one. But, come the end of the night, I beat the odds. I entered the Royal Rumble match at number 2 and went out, as number 1; the winner! And I punched my ticket to WRESTLEMANIA!!

*Crowd boo, but Jericho just smiles*

Jericho: But of course, there was one more stop between the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania, and that was of course the Elimination Chamber. And being the fighting champion I am, it was only natural for me to have a match. And so, I obliged the pleas and groveling of The Undertaker, and granted him a match against me with the main event spot at Wrestlemania at stake.

But again, not one single person here gave me a shot at winning. Do you people really think that I'm that stupid? Do you people really think that I would willingly put up a main event spot at Wrestlemania in jeopardy like that, without knowing that I was going to win the match? Of course I wasn't! I've beaten The Undertaker before, I beat him at the Elimination Chamber, and I'll beat him again whenever, wherever I want!

*Crowd boo*

Jericho: And with that great win under my belt, it was all plain sailing to Wrestlemania, where I would take my rightful place in the main event, where I would win the match and take my rightful place as the WWE Champion. Yeah, I told all of you hypocrites and parasites that I would do this and yet none of you believed me, well look at me know, because I stand here before you as the 2012 Royal Rumble winner, the man who's beaten The Undertaker, and now, your WWE Champion!!

*The crowd give their loudest jeer of the night thus far*

Jericho: And now, I hear you all asking the question; "What's next? What's next for Chris Jericho, the WWE Champion?". Well it's very simple, because now that I am the Champion here, the right people are going to be getting the respect they deserve. The right talent in this company are going to get the recognition they deserve. People like myself, Brock Lesnar, Mr Anderson, Lex Luger and many others. The people that deserve to be at the top of this company are going to be at the top of this company.

*Crowd boo*

Jericho: And of course, there's the small matter of an individual that has a guaranteed title shot in his grasp, Mr Money in the Bank; Tyson Kidd.

*Crowd pop*

Jericho: Well, Kidd, you may think that you made a statement at the end of Wrestlemania by coming out to show off your little briefcase, but all you really did was try and upstage me, try and take away my spotlight. That was MY moment, not yours, and you acted like a selfish, spoiled little brat by coming out there to gloat.

If you were a real man, you'd confront me face to face and tell me when you were going to cash in that briefcase. You'd come out here and face me one on one for the WWE Championship when I was ready for you, and not cash it in when I'm at my weakest. After all, what would that prove? That you can beat someone who's already beat up? Or perhaps that would prove that you can only beat people up when they're at their weakest, and the simple fact that you just can't beat anyone when they're at 100%.

*Crowd boo*

Jericho: But I digress, right here, right now, there are a few simple facts that all of you people need to take note of. Some of these facts you'll already be aware of, but I'm inclined to think you're just not getting.

First and foremost, I am the best in the world at what I do. I have proved that since the day I returned here, by winning the Royal Rumble, by beating The Undertaker, by beating The Ultimate Warrior, and by winning the WWE Championship in the main event at Wrestlemania.

*Crowd boo as Jericho just smiles*

Jericho: Secondly, and this one's a really simple one to comprehend, I am the WWE Champion.

*Crowd boo*

Jericho: I AM the WWE Champion!!

*Crowd boo louder*

Jericho: I AM THE WWE CHAMPION!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING TO YOU RIGHT NOW!!

*The level of boos climax as Jericho holds the Championship up high with a broad smile on his face*

Jericho: And thirdly, and this is just one that you're going to have to get used to, I am going to be the WWE Champion for a very, very long time. Because now that I am the WWE Champion, I am never...... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR loosing it AGAIN!!!!!

*The crowd rain down with boos and jeers as Jericho hoists the Championship up high with the same broad smile on his face*

JR: And here comes the former WWE Champion

King: Former, yes. Yesterday he was proven to be nothing but a loser

JR: He was still champion for 2 months King. He is far from a loser-

King: But he's not a champion

*Warrior rushes out down the ramp and circles the ring 125 times while Jericho is still hoisting his title up. Also while Warrior is running around the ring, Coach and Ric Flair are walking down the ramp- Coach in Warrior garb, Ric in an expensive suit. Ric is carrying something that is all bundled up- but no one can see what it is. Finally, Warrior stops his running and waits for Coach and Ric to enter the ring before entering it himself. Warrior shakes the ropes before getting right in Jericho's face.*

Warrior: COACH! MICROPHONE DEVICE! NOW!

*Coach reaches down his trunks and pulls out a mic, sticking it in Warriors face.*

Warrior: Before I say something to you Jericho about my title that you now have in your possesion of my title my manager Ric Flair has something to reveal to the world that was a creation of the most wonderful creation of all- the Ultimate Warrior. Who is that you ask? It is me. So Ric, with and without further ado- please remove the covering of what shall be uncovered for the world to see.

Ric: WOOOOOOO! THIS IS A PRODUCT OF THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE WORLD, IN ADDITION TO BEING A PRODUCT OF ONE OF THE BEST IN THE SPORT OF WRESTLING!. I GIVE TO YOU! THE WWE UNIVERSE - THE *pulls off the cover to reveal what looks like a baby dressed up in Warrior garb- but the 'child is as muscular as Warrior* NATURE BOY WARRIOR! WOOOO! HE IS A PRODUCT OF WARRIOR AND MY DAUGHTER ASHLEY MATING, MIXED IN IS PROBABLY A BIT OF ME AND COACH. WOOOOOOOOOO!

Warrior: And he shall be the future of this sport along with me- the Ultimate Warrior. Ric, place him down

*Ric places Nature Boy Warrior on the mat, and the 'child' immediately does a Ric Flair strut and lets out a loud growl. The Nature Boy Warrior then runs up to Jericho's leg and looks like he will hump it. Jericho just looks down in disgust.*

Warrior: Little one, know your manners. Use Coach's leg.

*The Nature Boy Warrior runs up to Coach and starts humping his leg. Coach just stands there and lets him, but doesn't look happy about it. The Nature Boy Warrior is grpwling the whole time he humps Coach's leg*

Warrior: Now Jericho, as you know, I, the Ultimate Warrior held that belt before you and henceforth the title is still really mine. It is covered still in my protective juices, for I can smell it But since you seem to thing it is yours, I will evoking what you think is unvokably- I will evoke my rematch clause for a match to get that belt back to its rightful owner- me- the Ultimate Warrior. And to make sure there will be no cheating by you, or no steroid freak like Lex Luger to try to get involved in our match, I talked to Teddy Long. What he told me is what he told me- its is a match that has never happened before in the WWE- it will be a match between the two of us that shall take part in steel cage. This is something that has never happened before on WWE Raw so it will be a first- you and I will make history.

Flair: WOOOOOOO! AND SOON WARRIOR YOU WILL BE A 50 TIME WORLD CHAMPION LIKE ME! WOOOOOO!

*The Nature Boy Warrior has finished humping Coach's leg and rushes to Warrior for a hug, then rushes to Ric and growls and grunts until Ric picks him up, Nature Boy Warrior quickly falls to sleep in his arms*

Flair: WOOOOOO! JUST LIKE HIS GRANDPA! HE GETS OFF, HE GETS OFF THEN TAKES A NAP! WOOOOO! JUST LIKE I DID AFTER HAVING SEX WITH YOUR WIFE AFTER WRESTLEMANIA JERICHO! WOOOOOOO!

Coach: That was me, you made me wear a blonde wig you sick fuck. As far as that kid there, you guys do know it takes nine months for a baby to come out after conception to birth. You guys didn't ...

Warrior: Whoa! The Warrior seed grows fast, much faster than a regular humanoids seed. You should know that, my seed grew fast inside you, making you the Warrior that you are.

Coach: Well yeah, but nine months?

Warrior: The Warrior Gods deemed it so

Ric: WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Warrior: Growl

Flair: WOOOOO!

Warrior: Growl

Nature Boy Warrior: *wakes up* growl

*The commentators are silent before a fit of laughter breaks out. Jericho and Warrior goes noes to noes, as the camera cuts to the parking lot where it shows a black limo with blacked out windows pulling up, the limo stops and the cameraman pushes up towards the car and points the camera at the door, after a few seconds the door opens and the crowd quickly cheer with excitement as Shane McMahon steps out with a big smile on his face..

The Limo pulls away and Shane begins too make his way entering the building and walking through the halls.. after Shane is shown saying hello and being greeted by some superstars and staff members it shows him stopping outside a door, the camera spins towards the door and it's now shown to be Vince McMahon's office, after Shane knocks on the door he's quickly told too enter, Shane enters the office and Vince quickly greets his son before closing the door on the cameraman

The cameraman however does not leave and try's to listen what is being said.. the only thing that can be made out is Vince saying "have you thought about that idea?.. well do we have a deal?" but before the fans can hear anymore the door opens up again and Shane tells the cameraman too go away with a smile across his face and once more closes the door*

JR: Shane McMahon? Again here.. tonight? Something tells me that something big is about to go down King!

King: I agree but what Ross? Why is Shane here? What deal? I don't know anything about any deal.

JR: I have no idea! I have a feeling we will find out in due course though King..

King: I hope so! I'm excited too find out what they could be on about.. Maybe it's another NFL attempt or maybe another blockbuster movie?

JR: But why Shane? I can't see it King..

Commercial

*We return from commercial, all of a sudden music begins to play, and nobody knows who it is. The fans are anxiously awaiting to see who comes out next.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m736Zh65YGc

JR: Whose music is this? We haven't heard it before.

King: I have no clue...maybe a new superstar?

*Suddenly, CM Punk walks out from the back, and gets a mixed reaction from the fans. He stands at the top of the ramp, looking out at all of the fans. He walks down the ramp, and slides into the ring. He walks to the corner, and climbs up high. He raises his arms in the form of an X, and then hops down. He grabs a mic, as he looks at the fans.*

Punk: At Wrestlemania...it happened. I have my Wrestlemania moment. It wasn't the back and forth near pinfalls between myself and Edge. It wasn't me making Edge tap out. It was after the match. It was when Edge acknowledged me as the better man that night when he shook my hand. That will be my Wrestlemania moment. Adam...I know you are in the back listening right now. Thank you. Thank you for putting on a 5 star match with me at Wrestlemania. In my opinion, we stole the show. It's time to move on though. It's time to have a new focus. With that win at Wrestlemania, the Straight Edge Savior became the #1 contender for the WWE Championship!

*The fans pop at this statement, with everyone knowing what this means.*

Punk: Jericho, we have a meeting set for Backlash. That's right. The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla vs the Straight Edge Savior. Jericho, we've torn it down before, and we will do it again, and trust me when I say this, you will be a transitional champ, so don't get comfortable with my title.

*The fans pop at this*

Punk: Tonight though, I have some garbage to take care of. Rey Mysterio! I had mad respect for you. You were one of the best high flyers to step in any wrestling ring, but this new side of you, man, it's like you went to the dark side...no pun intended. Mysterio, I've heard you talk about these fans like they were your family. Hell, you got a prayer a fan gave you as a tattoo. Yet you turn your back on these fans? Trust me when I say this Mysterio, I've turned my back on these fans. Yeah, you can make it on your own, hell, you can even become champion when these fans hate you. I did it before. Let me let you in on a secret. When these fans have your back, when these fans root for you, they give you that second wind,, they give you that extra energy to push a little more. Mysterio, after our match tonight, I want you to pay close attention when you rewatch it. I'll beat you tonight because I am the best wrestler in the world, and because I have the support of these WWE Fans.

*Punk drops the mic, as he looks at the ramp, waiting for Mysterio*

JR: Here comes Rey Mysterio! And how will he respond to those words?

King: The best highflyer in WWE History, gets talked down to by that douche? What a-

JR: Wait a minute King! Last night you were singing Punk's praises, but since he shook hands with Edge, you've been less than nice to him, like calling him a douche

King: Because he did a douche like thing shaking hands. It's disgraceful!

Match 1: CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio

Ignore Entrances and Watch Until 15:45

*CM Punk runs at Mysterio, and lands the shining wizard. He goes for the bulldog, but Rey kicks him in the back of the leg. Rey kicks the right leg of Punk again, plus once more. Rey runs against the ropes, and lands a springboard crossbody! He covers

One

Two

Kickout.

Rey gets to his feet, and goes to the top rope. Punk slowly gets to his feet. Rey leaps off the top rope, but Punk catches him on his shoulders. The crowd pop, as Punk lands a Go To Sleep! Punk hooks the leg

One

Two

Three!*

JR: And CM Punk gains the victory

King: Darn Mysterio didn't get the job done. I guess, Vince may make him do the "job" from now on haha

JR: King, you need to stop making jokes

>Commercial<
    Last edited by G.G.G.; 08-21-2012 at 12:11 PM.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

*Vince McMahon can be seen on the phone with someone talking about a topic of unknown origins. A knock on the door interrupts him but he continues to ignore it in favor of his conversation. Another flurry of much more hasty and obnoxiously disturbing knocks radiate from the wood of the door and Vince grits his teeth in agitation and tells the person on the other line to hold on for a second.*

::VKM::
    “Dammit, cut that out! I’ll be there in a minute!”

*Vince returns to his conversation on the phone and apologizes for the inconvenience but is cut off by the sight and sound of his door literally being broken down off of its hinges. Taken aback, Vince stumbles backwards over his desk and drops the phone in his hand.*

“What the hell?!”

*With a half startled and half enraged expression on his face, Vince looks up and notices Brock Lesnar at his door way. Before Vince can get a word out, Brock Lesnar dashes over to him, hoists him up in the air by his collar and slams him into the wall with a tight grip still on his shirt.*

“What’s the meaning of this, Brock?! You have five seconds to put me down before you regret the day you were born!”

::Brock Lesnar::
    “Want something other than your door broken? Then I suggest you keep your mouth shut and for once in your pathetic existence, listen. Listen to what I have to say.”

“What’s the matter, Brock? Paul couldn’t make it? Or are you trying to be a big boy now and handle your own problems like a man?”

“The only reason I didn’t bring Paul in here with me is because I didn’t want you to get the wrong idea. I didn’t want you assuming that my issues could be solved with some B.S. contract signing where a couple of signatures could take away my grievances. No, I’m taking action right now on MY terms! And if you know what’s good for you, you’ll do exactly what I say and when I say it. You think me breaking your son-in-law’s arm was bad. You won’t want to see what happens when I get my hands on your precious little daughter.”

*At the sound of such a viable threat, Vince tries to squirm his way out of Brock’s grip but is unsuccessful.

“Now, I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention or not but as of late, I’ve been getting screwed over ever since I came back and I’m not happy about it. One…bit. Time after time, my opportunities have been taken away from me by cheap in ring tactics and shoddy refereeing. Are you aware that at one point, I was to face John Morrison at Wrestlemania despite the fact that over and over again, I beat him down and made him look like my bitch? Then, I thought that I was going to fairly compensated for that crap when I was given a shot at the United Sates Championship in that tournament. I made it to the finals and I dominated my other two opponents at Wrestlemania Then, out of the friggin’ blue, Stone Cold illegally interferes in my match and that punk Cody Rhodes was able to cheat me out of what was supposed to be MY win. Now, I don’t want any more games. I don’t want any more shenanigans. What I want is Cody Rhodes in the ring tonight against me for the United Sates Championship and if you have any brains at all, you’ll do exactly what I say…now. And as far as Stone Cold Steve Austin goes, I want to know what business he had poking his nose in my affairs.”

Vince:
    Let go off me! Damit you better let go off me now!

*After a few seconds, Brock eventually lets go off Vince, after adjusting his tie and collar Vince begins too speak*

Vince: You wan't answers Brock? You wan't answers? Fine! do you understand how many of my superstars despise you Lesnar? Well do you? do you understand how many people ask me why I'm paying you the money I do too complain week in and week out? an unhappy roster is not good for business.. You charging into my office demanding this and demanding that is not good for business and Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon is all about the business!

You want too know why Austin was at Wrestlemania? Well ask him.. he's here tonight Brock!

*Brock's face lights up with anger as Vince says Austin is here tonight, the crowd however begin too cheer with excitement*

Vince: I'll tell you what though Lesnar.. I'm going too you a chance, your last chance.. You will go one on one with Cody tonight for the US title.. if you win, Great.. If you don't, well I may start listening too these people who question why you are here! Oh and Your match.. it's next!

*After Vince is done speaking Brock charges out of his office with a look of fury across his face and heads too ringside*

JR: Brock needs to be careful he doesn't want to be fired.

King: But he got what he want JR, it worked. More people need to stand up to Vince!

JR: I'd be careful what you say, he is your boss after all.

King: I'm just excited we are going to get a new United States Champion tonight!

JR: And here comes the new United States Champion Cody Rhodes! Who beat Brock Lesnar and Jeff Hardy at Wrestlemania!

King: You know JR, as do I, that Brock Lesnar was screwed by Stone Cold. It should be Lesnar holding that title!

JR: I’ll admit that Lesnar was dominating, but he got distracted and Rhodes capitalized.

King: Stone Cold shouldn’t have been there. Not to mention Rhodes and his new attitude don’t deserve this.

JR: Well it seems so far that his new attitude is paying off.

King: Shut up JR.

*The fans immediately jump out of their seats with a big pop as Cody Rhodes walks out of the curtain with his hooded sleeveless long jacket on. He looks around before throwing the hood back and laughing. He undoes the jacket and shows off his newly won United States Championship, before walking down the ramp and climbing into the ring. He asks for a microphone and is handed one. Before he speaks, he looks around at the crowd, before laughing once again, taking the United States Championship from his waist and walking forwards to the ropes, before holding it up in the air as the fans pop again. He backs up and begins to talk.*

Cody Rhodes: And there is the first of my WrestleMania moments. One night ago, 24 hours ago, I walked out of that curtain, made my way down to the ring and nearly stole the show with two other great competitors. We put on a hell of a show, and I managed to make it all the way through- coming out of it as the NEW United States Champion!

*The fans pop loudly.*

Cody Rhodes: The American Dream’s son is the United States Champion- it just had to happen didn’t it? Last night, I put on the match of my career in honour of my father and to come out holding this belt- holding the title that proves to the entire world, that I am the next star in this business.

Sure, I know that there’s a lot of hard work to come but I’m going to do that. I’m going to come out here each and every night, and put on a show for all of you. I’m going to hold this United States Championship for as long as I can and try and make it all the way to the main events, so I can step into this ring with superstars such as Edge, Ultimate Warrior, The Rock and CM Punk!

But there is one sour note to come out of this entire saga, and that’s the behaviour of one Brock Lesnar.

*The fans boo for Lesnar’s name.*

Cody Rhodes: You see, Lesnar allowed himself to be distracted and he feels I ‘stole’ the victory last night. As a result of such claims, he’s got himself a match with me tonight, with the United States Championship on the line. As far as I’m aware, he’s just the first obstacle- and as I proved last night. I can beat Brock Lesnar.

So Brock, why don’t you head on out here? Let’s not waste time. You wanna win this title, and I wanna kick you so hard in the head that I knock you out. One of those things will happen, and allow me to be the first to tell you that I’m not letting this United States Championship go anywhere.

*The fans pop loudly and Rhodes throws the mic down, turning to the ramp to wait for Brock.*
    Last edited by G.G.G.; 08-21-2012 at 12:28 PM.

JR: And it’s time for Cody Rhodes to defend his United States Championship for the first time against Brock Lesnar.

King: And this time it’s a one on one match, and no Stone Cold. It’s time for Lesnar to win what should have been his at Wrestlemania.

JR: But tonight is a different night. Who knows maybe Cody now knows what it takes to beat Brock.

King: Are you kidding me? Nobody can stop Brock Lesnar if he isn’t distracted, just look at this man.

JR: Lesnar is strong no doubting that, but anything can happen on any given night in the WWE.

King: Not tonight, tonight Brock wins the United States Championship

Cody Rhodes vs. Brock Lesnar United States Championship

(Stop at 5:54)

King: Lesnar has him up, it’s all over, this could be the shortest reign in US Championship history.

*Cody is able to jump off the shoulders of Lesnar, pushes him in the back, and hits Lesnar with…*

JR: Disaster Kick from Rhodes! This could be it!

One

Two

Th- Kick out!

King: That was close, come on Brock, you’re unstoppable, get up!

JR: I don’t know King it’s not looking too good for Brock.

*Rhodes goes to pick up Lesnar, who pushes Rhodes away, and when Rhodes comes back, Lesnar hits him with a huge clothesline. Lesnar picks Rhodes up and hits a knee to the midsection of Rhodes. Lesnar goes to send Rhodes against the turnbuckle, but Rhodes reverses and sends Lesnar against the turnbuckle. Rhodes runs at him, ducks under Lesnar’s clothesline, and Lesnar ducks Rhodes’ attempt at a Disaster Kick.*

King: Now’s your chance Brock, make him pay!

*Lesnar goes to lift Cody up, but Cody slides and hits an uppercut to the face of Lesnar. Lesnar stumbles, comes back, Rhodes kicks him in the midsection, grabs Lesnar by the head and…*

JR: There it is Cross Rhodes, the cover

One

Two

King: Come on kick out Brock

Three!

JR: Not this time and Rhodes retains his championship in a good showing against Lesnar.

King: I still don’t like him and his new attitude

JR: Stop being so bitter King

*The sound of glass shatters and out comes Austin.*

King: What the hell is he doing here? What does he want now?

JR: I think we’re about to find out.

*The trademark glass shatters and the capacity crowd are on their feet, cheering wildly for Stone Cold Steve Austin, the returning rattlesnake! He saunters down to the ring, as usual talking to himself. He climbs on the turnbuckle and raises his middle finger, doing his signature salute. He climbs down and grabs a ringside microphone.*

JR: Stone Cold is back on Raw after a shocking attack on Brock Lesnar last night!

King: Yeah, I hope our true US Champion Brock Lesnar gives this asshole Austin what he has got coming to him!

SCSA: Stone Cold is back!

Fans: What!?

SCSA: I said Stone Cold is back!

SCSA: I said Stone Cold is back in a WWE ring for the first time in 10 years!

*The fans pop big for The Texas Rattlesnake, as he grins widely *

SCSA: Your damn right I’m back, and at Wrestlemania, the grandest stage of them all, I made a HUGE impact, when I gave Brock Lesnar the Middle Finger and Stunner’ed his ass to hell! And all week, on Twitter, Facebook, and WWE.com and all over the place, people have been wondering...Why, Stone Cold, Why!? Well, sit down and let good old Stone Cold tell you a story.... Back in 2002, when Brock Lesnar was on the rise in the WWE, and I wasa t the peak of my career, drinking beer and whupping ass! Then I got word of some Rookie, Brock Lesnar, and Vince told me that I had to job to Brock Lesnar with no build up to our. I said... HELL NO! I am willing to help Brock out, but not with no build up. My problem was never with Brock Lesnar, but it was with the way the creative team seemed intent on killing me off.

*The crowd boo and chant ‘Creative sucks!’*

SCSA: Yeah well, basically, I had no problem with Brock Lesnar then. Until, that is, he took some pot shots at good old Stone Cold! He said recently... now lemme get this right...

*Stone Cold pulls out a piece of paper*

SCSA: Yeah here we are. When asked who Brock would wanna face in a match he answered... Ahem... and I quote... ‘ Ironically it’s the guy that walked out on me.’ ‘ I think he was plain downright scared to face me’ 'And thats Stone Cold'

*Stone Cold throws the paper away*

SCSA: Publicly, I said nothing, I blamed myself for a stupid decision on my behalf. But on the inside, I could feel it bubbling up inside me, something I hadn’t felt since 2003. Passion, anger and a need to whup someone’s ass!And by someone, I mean BROCK LESNAR! So I got Vince on the phone, I said Vince!

SCSA: I said, Vince...

SCSA: I want back...

SCSA: On one condition...

SCSA: That Stone Cold

SCSA: Can whup Brock Lesnar’s ass!

*The fans cheer loudly for Steve*

SCSA: If you want Stone Cold to give Brock Lesnar a beating of a lifetime, gimme a HELL YEAH!

Fans: Hell Yeah!

SCSA: No, I can’t hear you, I said GIVE ME A.....

"I'm not going to give you ANYTHING, Stone Cold!"

*While Stone Cold was busy talking, Brock Lesnar grabbed a nearby microphone and cut him off, much to the chagrin of both him and the fans willing to hear him talk trash at Lesnar's expense.*

"In fact, I'm not giving any of you idiots anything! You know why? I've been getting screwed over by creative, referees, blindsides and crappy booking since I've gotten here. I've been putting my body on the line every time I wrestle and putting on a spectacular match every time I compete and what do I get in return? NOTHING! No respect from anyone! Not from Vince, not from those cookie cutter greenhorns, not from the veterans and not from the public who've spat on me for years! And you think that I'm just going to lay on my back and let this redneck do it to me again?! Listen, Austin, I could whoop your ass with my eyes closed. Hell, I could do it in handcuffs but the bottom line is that people keep stacking the odds against me until they become insurmountable and I'm the one who ends up on my ass. Not anymore! I'm not playing clown for this clown shoes company any longer! Why? Because...I....QUIT!!!!!!"

*Brock Lesnar spikes the microphone down and bumps Stone Cold's shoulders as he walks by him. Lesnar is sent off with boos along with a massive "Na Na Na Na" chant with Austin leading the crowd into it.*

King: NOOOOO! Brock don’t do this, we need you

JR: What a turn of event folks, Brock Lesnar has quit!

King: This is your fault JR! People like you keep rubbing it in that he lost, and not only that you don’t give him the proper respect that he should be shown!

JR: I don’t ever recall saying anything like that King, but I digress.

*The ring is set up for Pipers Pit, as the fans are anxiously waiting.*

King: Really? We are going to have to sit through Piper's Pit again? I thought Piper became a skeleton and blew away into dust.

JR: King, show some respect. Roddy Piper is a legend like you.

King: No one is a legend like me JR.

Roddy Piper walks out from the back, to a big ovation from the fans. He walks down the ramp, slapping a few hands along the way. He climbs the steels steps and gets into the ring. He grabs a mic, as he looks around at all of the fans.

Piper: I was sitting at home watching Wrestlemania, when I got word from Vinnie Mac that he wanted a special edition of Pipers Pit. It was a huge Wrestlemania, and this is a huge Raw. At Wrestlemania, some unbelievable, increased. He is the man that nearly won the Royal Rumble, the man that beat the rock at Wrestlemania. So get out here Undertaker! I've got a bone to pick with you.

Piper stands waiting for the Undertaker, but nobody comes.

Piper: Ah...do you got a stick up your ass Undertaker? I said get out here now!

Piper walks to the ropes, but still nothing..when suddenly...

The fans erupt, but in boos, as Randy Orton comes out from the back. He stands at the top of the ramp, and poses, as pyro's fall behind him. Piper is back in the middle of the ring, glaring at Orton. Orton walks down the ramp, and climbs onto the apron. He stands, looking at Piper. Orton climbs into the ring, and immediately gets in the face of Piper.

Piper: Hey junior...I didn't ask for...

RKO! Orton nails an RKO out of nowhere, as Piper is put down hard. Orton flips over, look at Piper, as he gets to his feet. He grabs the mic Piper dropped, as he looks down at Peiper, and then at the fans.

Orton: At Wrestlemania, I did what I set out to do. I made a statement, I left my mark. I attacked Kane. The Big Red Machine. The Monster. Every since Mania, people have been tweeting me and writing on my FB wall going "Why Orton, why?" I'll tell you why! I became the one thing I always hated growing up. I became a yes man. I became the person that all of you fans loved, and all of those internet nerds hated. I became the man that cared about being a star, and making sure I was never a bully. I became weak. I became just like John Cena. Frankly, I sucked.

The fans are booing, saying Orton blows in chant.

Orton: You are right. I blew. I blew as bad as most of your mothers blew and thats why you don't have brothers or sisters. Now, like I said. I had become something I hated. I grew up, watching people like Hogan, Austin, and The Rock. All legends in their own rights. IN a way, I was cementing myself as a legend...but you know what...I have never been a legend, nor will I ever be. I've only been a legend killer. So I took Kane out to make a statement.

The fans are chanting you suck now.

Orton: Oh shut up. I don't care what you think, and let me let you all in on a secret in this trade. Anyone in the back, at any given time, could careless what you think. Now...Roddy....I know you were expecting The Undertaker, but I thought I would make a better guess. See Piper, I'm sick of people like you, people like Rock, people like Taker, taking up time on Raw when it would be better served for someone with true talent. I'm tired Roddy. I'm tired of being cheered. I'm tired of being mr nice guy. They called me the apex predator...bah, I was weak. Who you see now...is who I am meant to be. So Roddy, thanks for coming, I hope none of us see you for a long time.

Orton turns, walking out of the ring onto the ring apron. He stops.

Orton: Actually, how about I make sure we don't see you for a long time.

Orton climbs back into the ring, standing in the corner waiting, as Piper slowly stirs. Orton charges, and nails a huge punt kick on Roddy, kicking him hard in the head. Orton grins his sadistic grin, as he turns, walking out of the ring.

JR: No Orton! You can't do this, not to a legend like Roddy Piper!

King: Well he just did, and Orton is sending a message. While Orton may take it a little far, he makes sure everyone knows he means business!

JR: But to legends who are retired like Roddy Piper

King: He did it to Kane at Wrestlemania!

JR: speaking of Wrestlemania, when we get back we will here from Mr. Money in the Bank, Tyson Kidd!

Commercial

*Tyson Kidd's music hits as the crowd go nuts. He makes his way to the ring with his MITB briefcase as the crowd is pumped up*

Tyson Kidd: Well guys. I done it! At Wrestlemania, I proved that I could win the Money in the Bank ladder match! If it wasn't for all your support and help, I probably wouldn't have got this far! I wanna thank each and every one of you people for believing in me! I think you are more ecstatic as I am! Thank you guys!

*Crowd cheer for Kidd*

Tyson Kidd: I have been dreaming for a moment like this for a long time, and it has finally happened. I plan to win the big one. But the thing is, I wanna cash this briefcase in fairly. I wanna prove to all of you people that I can win the big one without having to cash the briefcase in while the champion is weak. Because that will really solidify the prestige and wonders that this briefcase has.

*Crowd cheer for Kidd*

Tyson Kidd: Bret Hart, I know you're watching. Thank you for helping me in this. Thank you for allowing me to train in the Hart Dungeon. It's a real honor to be working on the best. I wanna show you that I can win the big one, I'll prove it to you Bret, you believed in me when I wanted to quit, and showed me that big things do come in small packages.

*Crowd cheer*

Tyson Kidd: David Hart Smith, look. I know you probably don't wanna talk to me right now, but I still do regret what happened. But look. You are out there winning titles in many promotions. And I have won this Money in the Bank briefcase. As much as I despise the fact that we split up, I think going out separate ways have paid off. But I hope you come back and we can be real mates again. Like we always were.

*Crowd cheer*

Tyson Kidd: Natalya, I done it baby! I love you so much! Thank you for all the support you gave me as well! Before the new era began, you were in the main roster. And hell, you were even more successful than me after all the Divas title reigns you had! I hope you’re watching this! I love you more than anything in this world baby!

*Crowd cheer*

Tyson Kidd: Wow, the atmosphere in this building is unbelievable. But there is one more person I wanna thank. In fact, it is not a person, it is a country. And that is the whole of Canada! I hope some of the residents living in Canada are watching this, thank you all for believing in me as I won this briefcase. You were all bursting my twitter account with tweets. And that proved how much support you gave!

*Crowd cheer*

Tyson Kidd: I never thought I would win anything like this. This briefcase has changed my life. Jheeze, I swear I'm about to cry now. I can feel my eyes getting watery, this is so emotional. This briefcase proves how much I wanna win the big one. I honestly can't believe I done this thing. I climbed the ladder and grabbed the briefcase. That will be a moment that will go down in history guys!

*Crowd cheer*

Tyson Kidd: As for now. Chris Jericho, you are also a fellow Canadian. A match with you would be absolutely great, and it would be an honor to face you. But let me assure you Jericho. I can cash this briefcase in any where I feel like, wherever it is in your house, backstage, I can cash this briefcase in anytime and anywhere I desire. I'm just warning you Jericho, I think you need to keep your eyes wide open.

*Crowd cheer*

Tyson Kidd: Once again! Thank you guys! I swear to god that I will never let any of you down! And..

*Evan Bourne’s music hits and cuts off Kidd. Bourne stands at the top of the ramp, crowd booing.*

Evan Bourne: You boo me but yet, do you even listen to this guy, he lies to you. Tyson, do you even listen to what you are saying? First you come out on your high horse saying that you couldn’t do it without these people, but then you say you’re not going to cash in the briefcase when the champ is weak. Then what is the point of even holding the briefcase? It is supposed to guarantee you a championship match anywhere at any time, you want to take advantage of a weakened champ that is the point of the briefcase.

*The crowd boo’s Bourne.*

Evan Bourne: Continue to boo me, but I’m not the one who lies to you, because after Tyson went on his celebration speech thanking everyone who isn’t even in this business, he comes back and tells Chris Jericho to keep his eyes open because he can cash in the briefcase anywhere at any time. What happened to cashing in the briefcase fairly Tyson?

*Pauses, and the crowd is really giving it too Bourne now. Bourne doesn’t give Kidd a chance to respond.*

Evan Bourne: That’s what I thought. Your true colors came out, but yet these people fail to see that, as they continue to cheer you and boo me, yet I’m the one telling the truth. I told everyone that the WWE and these people have been holding me back my whole career, and I was right, I was inches away from grabbing that briefcase, before your crowd favorite here cheated to win. That’s right he cheated, and guess what? You are still going to cheer him!

*The fans chant ‘Tyson Kidd!’ multiple times.*

Evan Bourne: You don’t deserve to hold that briefcase, it should be me holding it. I had you inches from falling off that ladder, then you cheat, grab the briefcase, and hit me in the face with it, too ensure yourself a win. You knew you were going to lose and you needed to cheat to win. And now these people cheer you because you stopped me from proving that I was right all along, that they have held me back my whole career. Well guess what? Don’t get too used to holding that briefcase, because in a matter of minutes it’s going to be mine. Remember earlier in the week when you said you would give me a match for the Money in the Bank briefcase? Well I went to Teddy Long, told him, and guess what? You have a match, with me, for that Money in the Bank briefcase… right now! And now I’m going to do whatever it takes to win this briefcase, so if I have to cheat to do it, so be it. These fans will still boo me regardless, so now I get my revenge, now I get to claim what is rightfully mine, and now I prove that you all have held me back my whole career. And it will only be a matter of time before I become WWE Champion!

*The crowd boos as Bourne drops the mic at the top of the ramp, and makes his way down to the ring for the match.*

Match 3: Tyson Kidd vs. Evan Bourne

(stop at 7:55)

JR: A huge Hurricarana from Bourne but Kidd is straight up!

*Kidd turns around and Bourne kicks him in the gut. He goes for a small package but Kidd rolls through and hits a standing moonsault. He covers Bourne.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

Bourne kicks out and twists Kidd around into a headlock. Kidd gets up and runs at the ropes with Bourne still clinging on, but Bourne lets Kidd go and hits a dropkick into the ropes. Kidd turns around and Bourne hits a kick to the side of the head! He climbs through the ropes and goes up top.*

King: Oh here it comes!

*Bourne jumps and goes for the Airbourne but Kidd moves and Bourne smashes into the canvas. Kidd rolls across and covers Bourne.

One!

Two!

Three! *

JR: Kidd does it! Kidd does it!

King: This is ridiculous!

*Kidd grabs his Money in the Bank briefcase and jumps onto a turnbuckle, holding it up high as the fans are cheering loudly. He drops down and turns around but Bourne kicks him in the head! Evan Bourne jumps on top of Kidd and begins to lay into him with right and left hands.*

King: Yes Evan Bourne! Put him on the shelf!

JR: What is the meaning of this? There is no need for this.

JR: It’s Edge!

*The fans pop loudly as the Rated R Superstar comes flying through the curtain, running down to the ring and slides in. Bourne jumps up but Edge immediately hits a Spear! Bourne rolls out of the ring as Kidd rolls across to the ropes and sits there.*

King: What the hell is he doing?

*Edge walks across to Kidd and holds out his hand. Kidd takes it and Edge helps him back to his feet. He picks up the Money in the Bank briefcase and hands it to Kidd, before asking for a microphone which he swiftly receives. He turns back around to the ramp where Evan Bourne is backing up, and walks across to the ropes.*

Edge: You picked the wrong date to be an ass Evan, I am not in the best of moods after last night. I went out there, WrestleMania, and put everything on the line to finally be able to walk out here and state that I am the official number one contender- and just like you Evan, I came up short.

The only difference is that I have respect for the guy that beat me. Sure, CM Punk isn’t the most likable guy, and one day, I’d love to get back into that ring with him- maybe when he’s the WWE Champion, but you- you’re just a sore loser, you come out here and lose yet again, before attacking Tyson Kidd, the man who beat you at WrestleMania too!

*The fans pop loudly.*

Edge: How do you think I feel? I’m devastated after last night, you? You’re probably as devastated as I am, you were so close- the difference is that I have class, I know how to act when I lose a match. I pick myself up, get myself back in the gym and make my way back to the top.

You know who else knows what that’s like Evan? Because it sure as hell isn’t you. No, this guy right here, Tyson Kidd. He knows how to pick himself up and make his way to the top. Kidd was a nobody until last night- but one match, and one night, made every difference.

And now look at him, he’s Mr. Money in the Bank. You? You’re now the guy that nobody gives a damn about. And if you try anything with me Evan, I swear you won’t live to see tomorrow.

*The fans pop loudly as Edge turns back to Kidd in the ring who is breathing heavily and holding his briefcase.*

Edge: Tyson Kidd, Mr. Money in the Bank. You know I was the first guy to hold that- and look at where it got me. I’m an Eleven Time World Champion. One day Kidd, I expect you to not only emulate that success, but to better it.

Look at how similar we are, both from the Great White North- both grew up loving other Canadian legends, wanting to be like Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart. And I’ll tell you now, one day Tyson Kidd, you’re going to be what I was- you’re going to be ‘the man’.

*The fans pop as Edge nods his head.*

Edge: But you’re going to be the face of this company, something I wasn’t. I’ll be honest with you, after putting everything into this business, not being the face of this company felt bad. But at least for a time, I was the face of Smackdown.

I look at you and I see myself Tyson. I see a younger version of me. You’ve got the skills, you’ve got the good looks.
    *The fans pop as Edge laughs and poses, as does Kidd.* And most importantly, you’ve got the desire.

As long as you don’t get put down by idiots like Evan Bourne. You’re going to go far in this company Kidd. And next week, I’m gonna lay down the challenge to Bourne. Find a partner- you’re going to be facing ‘Mr. Money in the Bank’ Tyson Kidd and ‘The Rated R Superstar’ Edge in a tag match!

*The fans pop loudly as Edge drops the mic and holds out his hand to Kidd, who takes the handshake.*

JR: Well folks we hope you have enjoyed the show and continue too do so, up next we have out first diva's match since the re-brand of the new Raw!

King: Bring on the puppies! *King laughs*

JR: Well I'm glad you are excited partner, remember folks this all started just 24 hours ago at Wrestlemania, for those of you that missed it, Josh Mathews was waiting too interview the legendary Jimmy "SuperFly" Snuka and his daughter Tamina when young and talented FCW diva Paige would interrupt and steal the spotlight.. lets take a look.

*The Titantron plays and shows the footage of what happened at Wrestlemania, when the clip finishes Paige's music plays out around the arena and the Anti-Diva is instantly heavily boo'ed*

King: Puppies! I hope she wrestles as good as she looks Ross!

JR: Don't worry about that King, Paige formerly known as Britani Knight has the talent too match her looks that's for sure, the British born Diva is from a very strong wrestling family and has constantly impressed down at Florida Championship Wrestling!

King: How do you know this?

JR: Well I do my fair share of scouting it's safe too say King!

King: Can you scout me out her number?

*Before JR can answer, Tamina's music hits the arena and the 3rd generation superstar comes out on to the stage too a strong ovation before making her way down too the ring*

JR: Tamina folks! Another addition too that great Samoan heritage which we are proud too have here in the WWE! at a size of 5.9 she is certainly someone you don't want too annoy or tangle with that's for sure!

King: I have heard a lot of great things about this young women Ross, if she is anything like her father then we are certainly in for a treat here on Raw!

*With the two Divas staring off in the ring, the ref calls for the bell and the match is started*

Tamina vs Paige (Natty)

Start at 1:39 stop at 7:53

JR: Tamina going top rope!

King: Is she going too? she is!

JR:Super Fly Splash! Shades of her father right there folks!

King: Tamina with the pin! this must be it!

JR: Tamina wins! Tamina wins! very impressive performance from these young Divas tonight! both of these young women have showed why the Diva division is in safe hands!

King: I agree Ross! very impressive showing from these women... I don't think either is done yet though.

*While Tamina is celebrating and Paige makes her way up the ramp, Tamina calls for a mic and begins too speak!*

Tamina: Well Paige, I did tell you to get outta my face but, you just didn’t get the message and, well we can see what happened too you there, didn’t we..?

So as I celebrate my first win on Monday Night Raw, you can wipe away your tears and pick your teeth off the mat. You got taught a valuable lesson; do not mess with Tamina Snuka if you want to have a career..

So 1, 2, 3 and the reign of the ultimate diva, is here for the WWE Universe too witness..

*As Tamina drops the mic and goes too carry on celebrating, Paige reacts calling for a mic and responds*

Paige: You may have beaten me once, but I know that if it were any other Monday night on any other week of any year I would have been able to easily beat you.

You see, the reason you won tonight was because not only was the referee a sack of crap, but he didn’t see that your feet were on the ropes when you were pinning me! If you want to play dirty, have it your way. I’ll see you next Monday in a re-match, and this time I’ll know to bring it all to the mat.

*The crowd boo as Paige was clearly making excuses, Tamina shrugs it off and continues too celebrate while Paige heads too the back and the show moves on*

JR: We are back and now we expect to hear from Shawn Michaels on his actions last night at Wrestlemania

King: Isn't it obvious JR? Michaels is the only man fit to beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania

JR: Sure looked to me like Rock had Taker beat

King: Well it didn't happen so it doesn't matter

*Sexy Boy plays, and the crowd at Raw Is War goes crazy, at the return of HBK, but some, not a lot, but some are booing or hesitant to do anything until they get answers*

Michaels: Wow, so this is what Raw is like...it's been so long that I forgot! But that all changes, starting at Wrestlemania...and I know a lot of you want answers, and you'll get them, I promise. But first things first, The Showstopper, the Heartbreak Kid, is back baby!

*Crowd cheers at this, seeing that this is vintage Shawn Michaels and is clearly not a villain*

Michaels: Now see, at Wrestlemania 25, I went up against the Deadman, the Phenom, the Undertaker. And I put up one of the greatest matches in Wrestlemania, but ended up losing and falling victim to the Streak, but came closer then anyone before. But I was determined, being so close to being the one to end it, that I had to get another shot. And at Wrestlemania 26, I did. And I came even closer then before, and even put my career on the line, and lived up to the name, Mr. Wrestlemania. But again, I lost, and was forced to retire. But then I saw my good buddy, HHH, go up against the Deadman next, and at Wrestlemania 27, he was so damn close, but submitted to the Hells' Gate, but was the one who walked out under his own power. Undertaker, had to be taken out by stretcher and wasn't seen for almost 10 months after, demanding HHH for a rematch. And I got involved this time, I was the referee in that match, "End of an Era" match. And I could've stopped him, I could have helped HHH end his streak, I even gave the Undertaker a little Sweet Chin Music when he put his hands on me, but still, he would not go down. He won again, and I called it down the middle, he won fair and square.

Michaels: Now I could've given HHH the win, easily, given him a fast count, hurt the Undertaker, something, but I didn't. I was fair, and called it down the middle. But in the back of my head, I knew, that unless HHH beat him fairly, I wanted to be the only one to break the streak. Me, the Legend, the Great Performer of All Time, The ShowStopper, the Heartbreak Kid, Mr. Wrestlemania, Shawn Michaels, was the only one deserving to break it, and in the back of my mind, the only one who could break it.

Michaels: So now, let's rewind to this past Sunday, on Wrestlemania. The Rock vs. The Undertaker. Big bucks, big match up, right? Wrong. The Rock, while he is a great wrestler, thinks he can just waltz back into the WWE and be like how everything was before he abandoned all of you for his movie career, to make more money and be more famous. That's all he wanted, was the fame and fortune. He didn't care about all of you unfortunately, and left you all in the dust. But he thinks he can come back and everything can be all good, back to normal, and all is forgiven. WRONG. I never left all of you. I retired because of injury, but came back to all of you again. And even though I retired again, I still came back last night to all of you, and I'm back for good now. The Rock let his ego and greed get the better of him, and he thinks he can make it up to you by doing a couple of "People's Elbow" and flashing his smile.

Michaels: That doesn't fly with me, and hopefully it doesn't with all of you either. He expects everything to be given to him, but I won't let that happen. I'm back full time, to wrestle every week, to show up every week and do what I used to do, for all of you. So Rock, you're on notice, I'm here to bring you down from your fame-filled ego and your Cloud 9. Bring you back down to Earth and on your back, on the ring, unconscious, from Sweet Chin Music!

JR: Well Michaels was not shy expressing his opinions on The Rock

King: I don't understand, Michaels hasn't been active wrestler in how long? How can he criticize The Rock?

JR: Here comes John Cena! He doesn't look happy must still be about last night.

King: Rollins did what needed to be done, stop this poster boy from taking over the WWE!

JR: He had no right in that match!

King: He was filling in for AJ Styles.

John Cena: So,Wrestlemania! Money in the Bank ladder match! 7 Participants! 6 knocked down! One man left standing! He climbed the ladder, and just when he is within reaching distance of the title, when, when he gets attacked by someone called Seth Rollins?

*mixed reaction from the crowd.*

So, Seth, why did you do it? Out of all the people you could've attacked, why me? Why Seth, you must have a death note or something.

I retired Batista. I've knocked out The Big Show. I made Mr. Sleep his way to the top Triple H tap out at Wrestlemania! Rollins you ain't got shit on me. I've proven myself to be one of the best in the business, and I'm only halfway through my career! All you've done is win 2 developmental titles, one of which is only defended in matches with a 15 minute time limit. You ain't nothing yet Rollins.

Seth, listen to the sound of my voice, this here, this WWE ring, it's my territory.Metaphorically speaking, I've been pissing on the outside of this ring for the past 10 years, marking it as mine! Seth, you can try to Avada Kevadra me all you want, you can try, to even hit my own move on me, but I swear Seth, it may not be today, it may not be tomorrow,but you got an ass whooping coming your way. But Seth, if you want it to be today, get your ass out here!

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...r_embedded</a>

*Rollins heads out to the stage with a mic in hand and a smirk on his face*

Seth Rollins: So you wanna know why? I bet your ridiculous Cenation does as well. Let me tell you a story. 2010, I get the call of a lifetime fo a WWE tryout and guess what? They love me., hell, why wouldn't they.

But I'm told I have to head to developmental for no more than a year while the spotlight still remain on you. John frickin' Cena. I have waited and waited and waited and time and time I get told someone upstairs wants me to stay in developmental just a bit more.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that person was you

*Crowd murmurs*

Yes. That's right, people. The "leader" of the Cenation was worried that a new young, up and coming, superior star such as myself would steal the spotlight away from him. See while people may be subject to buying into that he who is the WWE deserves the most attention should, the reality you're still the WWE's golden child. The genetic masterpiece of what a WWE star is supposed to be, a man who never gives up and never turn down a challenge.

But where was the honor behind your actions in preventing the future of the WWE Seth Ro- No you what, screw that name. I was, am and always will be Tyler Black from taking his place in the WWE and showing the world that there is no need for John Cena, that people can be like me, Punk and many more of my ROH brethren and make sure wrestling mattered.

You say you're only halfway through your career and you mention your accolade like they're supposed to intimidate me? I want you to learn something real quick from me. I fear no one, especially not you. That's why I took upon myself to make sure you lost at Wrestlemania. So you felt just a small inkling of what I have suffered because of you.

There is no denying it anymore, your time is over, mine has only just begun. I will make sure you feel my wrath and through your demise people will know The Era of Black has arrived.

I'll see you very soon and when I do, prepare to get knocked out.

*Rollins drops the mic and stares at Cena.*

Commercial

JR: And now it's time for the WWE Championship match!

King: A steel cage WWE Championship match JR! Get it right!

JR: King, don't be an asshole.

King: JR, will you please SHUT! THE HELL! UP! Hahaha

JR: Chris Jericho defends against the Ultimate Warrior, and we received word during the commercial break, that Teddy Long has decided to chain the steel cage door shut!

JR: And here comes the champion

King: The best damn champion since the rebranding of Raw!

JR: It's only his first night as champ King, and-

King: Still better than any night we had when Warrior was champion.

JR: Why, because Brock Lesnar quit?

King: That's the only downside to tonight.

JR: Here comes Warrior, and he's going straight after Jericho.

King: What? He's giving Jericho plenty of rights! The match hasn't even started yet!

JR: Warrior doesn't care, he can kill two birds with one stone here. He can regain his WWE Championship, and take out his Luger frustrations

King: But not at Chris' expense! GO JERICHO GO! GO JERICHO GO!

JR: King, will you please shut up.

Main Event: Chris Jericho (Macho King) (c) vs Ultimate Warrior in a steel cage, for the WWE Championship!

4:15-12:28

JR: And Jericho gets his knees up!

King: Warrior there going for the big splash, but Jericho there with an excellent counter, come on Chris!

*Warrior nurses his wounds, as Jericho gets to his feet. He stands by the cage wall, and starts to climb. Warrior groggily gets to his feet, as Jericho's standing on the top rope. Warrior sees Jericho and runs against the ropes he's standing on, and Jericho falls with one leg either side of the top rope. Jericho screams in pain, but Warrior clotheslines him into the cage wall. A cover

One

Two

Th-Kickout

Warrior looks up to the referee, holding 3 fingers aloft, as Jericho rolls over towards the cage. Warrior is shocked, and kicks the bottom rope in frustration, before grabbing the top rope and shakes it, signature Warrior style! The crowd pops, as Warrior turns to face Jericho, who comes at him for a clothesline, but Warrior goes for a clothesline of his own, and both men get taken down.

Neither man moves, as the crowd are chanting for Warrior. Warrior feeds off the fans, and manages to get to his knees, but...*

JR: What?

King? What what?

JR: It's, it's...

*The man in question jumps over the security barrier, armed with a baseball bat! He goes over to the cage door, and begins to swing at the steel chain*

King: Luger! It's Lex Luger! Why didn't you tell us Jim?

JR: Will you please fuck off you mule, and focus on calling this action! What is Luger doing out here?

King: Well, it looks like part 2 of his plan takes place tonight.

JR: Warrior's in danger

*Luger continues to try to break the chain, but it relents. Eventually, Warrior goes over to the door, but Luger swings at the cage, causing Warrior to step back. Luger decides to drop the bat, and try to rip the chain with his bare hands, which surprisingly, manages to do quite easily!*

King: Luger just ripped of the chain with his bare hands! What a show of strength

JR: He loosened it with the baseball bat, but still a tremendous feat!

*Luger kicks open the cage door, and Warrior decides to not waste time, Luger doesn't even get inbetween the ropes, and Warrior begins hammering away at his back. Warrior doesn't stop delivering forearms to Lugers back, before he rebounds against the ropes. He goes for a clothesline, but Luger has managed to recover, and locks in the Torture Rack!*

JR: It's locked in! Warriors in trouble! Come on Warrior!

King: Don't be so biased JR! Make him scream for mercy Luger

*Warrior squims, and tries to resist, but Luger overpowers him. A good 20 seconds pass, as Warrior begins to fade, and eventually Luger drops him to the mat. He leaves through the crowd behind the commentators to huge heat, with several fans throwing rubbish at him, but one drink missed, and nailed King in the back of the head*

King: What the fuck? The little shit! I'm going to fucking murder that cu-

JR: Calm down Jerry, your favourite's winning!

King: *Under his breath* Fuck! *Normally* Oh, course, Let's go Jericho!

*Jericho gets to his feet, and sees Warrior on the ground, laid out. He looks out towards the crowd, and sees Luger leaving, before putting two and two together. He doesn't care though, and runs towards the ropes, and lands a lionsault! He gets to his feet, and runs against the opposite ropes, and lands a big splash! The crowd boos louder than at Luger, as Jericho covers

One

Two

Three!*

JR: And Jericho retains!

King: Cleanly!

JR: Yes, I think the feed to all of our viewers cut off when Luger interfered

King: Ssshh, don't tell them retard

JR: *sighs*. Well, Jericho is still champ, and he goes onto Backlash to face CM Punk

King: An internet fan's dream!

*Jericho climbs to the top of the cage, and raises his title high above his head, as the camera fades to black, despite what you may think it's not the end of the show!*

*After the main event is done and finished the camera begins too fade and the show looks set too go off Air when a camera backstage goes live, the Camera once again shows Vince's door and the damage it took earlier is obvious.. Shane just as he entered earlier on in the show, leaves the office the same way and stops in front of camera and begins too smile before speaking*

Shane: I guess you are all wondering what I'm doing here?

*Shane again begins too smile while holding what looks like a contract in his hand*

Shane: People have been complaining that the WWE isn't edgy anymore.. it's gone too PG, well I agree.. it's lacking something.. it's lacking an edge..

*Shane continues walking too the parking lot while the cameraman is following*

Shane: WWE needs that spark.. something that's going too get people too notice this company once again! Maybe with that spark we are going too get an explosion!

*Shane continues smiling*

Shane: Anyone guessed it yet?

*Before Shane can say anymore he's reached his Limo and the driver is already opening his door before getting back into his seat but before Shane enters he shouts over the words are you ready and out of nowhere Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman come from behind the cameraman and get into the Limo, while Shane again smiles.. Shane attempts too get into the Limo before the Cameraman says..*

Cameraman: Shane! what does all this mean? Whats going on?

*Shane again smiles before laughing *

Shane: You don't get what I'm saying? This company needs a spark.. that spark could lead too an explosion, but that explosion needs what?

*The cameraman starts mumbling but clearly has no idea what Shane is talking about*

Shane: It needs Nitro!! Spark.. lights the Nitro and an explosion will happen! Next week... everything changes!

*Before anything else can be said.. Shane gets into the Limo and it pulls away with the WWE logo appearing and the show coming too a close*

Last edited by G.G.G.; 08-21-2012 at 01:53 PM.