Page 129 of 183 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119127128129130131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1822
    Blog Entries
    Main Event: The Miz vs. Dean Ambrose (R-Truth)

2:12-6:22

Ambrose charges at Miz, and knocks him down with an explosive lariat. Miz rolls out of the ring, but Ambrose follows quickly. Ambrose lifts Miz off his feet, before dropping him in a Reverse Atomic Drop. Ambrose then runs at Miz, going for a Big Boot, but Miz ducks, and Ambrose kicks the steel steps!

Miz then grabs the head of Ambrose, and slams it into the steel steps, before picking up Ambrose's right foot, and smashing it onto the steel! Ambrose uses the ring apron to keep him on both feet, but Miz grabs the foot, and lands a Dragon Screw, sending Ambrose down hard on the floor. Miz then pulls Ambrose to his feet, before throwing him into the ring.

Miz climbs onto the apron, before going to the top rope, and leaping, taking down Ambrose with a Double Axe Handle. Miz then bounces off the ropes, and drops his elbow onto the back of Ambrose's neck. Miz covers

One

Two

Kickout!

Miz then picks up the leg of Ambrose, before driving his knee into his calf. Miz follows up by kicking the back of Ambrose's knee, before dropping an elbow on the leg. Miz covers once more

Tenay: Miz preparing for the Figure Four perhaps.

Bischoff: Irrelevant. He'll still lose.

One

Two

Kickout!

Tenay: Miz is smart here. He knows Ambrose won't stay down, yet anyway, but he's using his hurt leg, the one prepared for the Figure Four, to kick out.

Miz now lifts Ambrose to his feet, and bounces off the ropes. He goes for a running elbow, but Ambrose lands a Spinning Wheel Kick, knocking Miz to the mat. Ambrose nurses his leg, before stomping on the upper chest of The Miz. Ambrose then grabs hold of Miz's arm, before locking a grapevine around it, trapping it, and repeatedly driving his elbow into the Miz's ribcage.

Miz manages to use his free arm to push Ambrose off him, before both men get to their feet. Miz goes for a clothesline, but Ambrose drops to his knees, and lands a blow to The Miz's midsection. Ambrose then locks in a Front Facelock. Ambrose then lands an open handed slap to the back of Miz, before twisting into a Spinning Neckbreaker. Ambrose pins

One

Two

Th-Kickout!

Ambrose stands, and waits for Miz to get to his feet. Ambrose then lifts Miz up for the Midnight Special, before Miz slips out, rebounds off the ropes, and lands a Chop Block! The crowd cheers, as Miz picks up Ambrose's legs, and locks in the Figure Four!

Tenay: It's locked in!

Bischoff: Dean's not one to give up!

The Miz lifts his back of the floor using his arms, as Ambrose screams. Ambrose reaches over and lands a right hand, but Miz twists the foot of Ambrose, increasing the pain. Ambrose reaches over to his side, and pulls his body over, before grabbing hold of the bottom rope. Miz releases the hold, and both men are recovering on the floor, as The Rock runs down the ramp.

Tenay: It's the Rock!

Bischoff: There's a No Contact Clause! He can't do anything!

Rock slides into the ring, and jumps on Ambrose immediately, hammering him with right hands. The referee rings the bell, as Miz rolls out of the ring, intently watching the actions. Ambrose manages to push Rock off, as both men get to their feet. Rock swings his foot, trying to connect to the area he was kicked last week, but Ambrose rolls out of the ring, and walks up the ramp, keeping focused on the Rock. He taps his head, signalling he's smarter, before going behind the curtain!

Tenay: Well, Ambrose escaped there! But now both men has broken Shane's No Contact Clause.

Bischoff: Well, up next, Shane will come out here to address this situation!

Commercial

*Shane comes storming out without music and we get a replay of Rock leaving during the commercial break back through the curtain. Shane rolls in the ring and gets straight to business*

Shane: I am sick of this crap! Rock, Ambrose you have both broken my no-contact clause. You have both undermined my authority every single week on this show. Tonight, it's over. But I can't fire both of you, that'd be bad for business. I suppose...since it was you Dean Ambrose who started this.. who broke my clause....YOU'REEEE FFF....

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    *With Shane seconds away from voicing out the famous Mcmahon sentence. The theme of the Great One blares out from the speakers and the crowd erupt instantly with chants and cheers for The Rock.

The Brahma Bull steps out from behind the curtain with a puzzled look on his face as he stares down to the ring, looking at Shane. Rocky then stands on the ramp, eyebrow raised, crowd cheering as he continues to stare at Shane. Rock then begins to make his way down the ramp.

The crowd are cheering his name and holding out there hands, but there’s no response from the Rock who’s clearly too focused on Shane. The Great one then receives a mic from a stagehand before entering the ring via the steps. He then once more stares right through Shane before saying.. *

Rock: What!.. In the blue hell, do you think you are doing?!

*Shane looks surprised as Rock continues staring at him, visibly vexed.*

Rock: Well.. What’s your answer.. Shane?!

*Shane pauses for a moment, clearly he knows Rock is not happy. He then attempts to speak when..*

Rock: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOUR ANSWER IS!

*Crowd cheer*

Rock: You!.. Shane Mcmahon! Shane O’Mac *Rock begins to mock Shane by attempting the dancing shuffle* Yeah you! Daddy’s Golden boy, the man who was going to make Nitro great.. He was going to make Nitro the must watch show, the man who quite frankly lost control of this show.. The moment he tried making Brock Lesnar… That guy!

The attacks! The brake ins! The rules broken! The words, the violence, the matches! And only now! Only now.. You have decided you can’t handle Dean Ambrose.. That you have had enough of Dean Ambrose?!

*Rock again stares at Shane who’s looking down to the ring canvas. Shane eventually brings his head back up before muttering.. Yeah.*

Rock: You think.. For one second that after all I have been through.. After all we have been through! *Rock points to the crowd.* That now we have reached the end.. After all the words, the two battles me and him have been through.. That after all that! You are going to cut it short before the final war at War Games?

*Shane glances down before attempting to speak.*

Rock: Know your role! *Crowd join in* And SHUT! Your damn mouth! The Rock was not done talking.. Let me tell you something.. Shane. If you think that is what’s going to happen, then The Rock says this.. Over.. My.. Dead.. Body.

Shane: You just wait a minute! I’m the Gener-

*Rock steps forward right into Shane’s face as the crowd pop, clearly waiting for the Rock to layeth the Smackdown on Shane. Shane though eventually steps back and motions for The Rock to continue speaking.*

Rock: Yeah.. That’s what I thought. Here’s how it’s going to go down Shane, like it or not.. This match is going to happen. At War Games, the world will see the final War between Rock and Dean Ambrose. If you don’t approve it, then fine. But if it’s not in the ring.. It will be in the back, the parking lot.. The locker room, the cafeteria, the janitors room, it don’t matter where.. Just know it will happen at War Games, one way or the other and there’s nothing you.. Or anyone else can do to stop it.

*Crowd cheer.*

Rock: But.. If we do this the right way, the way it should be done. The match will take place in this ring and it will be official. You the special guest referee, two men enter and only one walking out as.. The last man… standing. A fitting end to a bitter war. However this match needs more.. It’s past me vs. Dean, it’s past being personal and it’s become about Nitro and the WWE. This place can‘t contain the two of us.. That’s why, at War Games. I’m upping the stakes! If I lose.. I will walk away from the WWE!

*Crowd heavily boo.*

Rock: But if I win.. He must walk away from the WWE or you can do.. What you wanted to do here and now, You can fire his monkey ass and you can look forward to that Shane because believe me when I tell you this.. I’m here because of the people and I’m never.. Ever, going away. I will beat Dean Ambrose! So here’s my deal to you..

Give us the match.. Give the people the match they all want to see and I promise you.. I will beat Dean Ambrose and I will solve the problem and get rid of a disease to Nitro for you.. How about it?

*Shane is clearly deep in thought. Clearly thinking there’s a chance Nitro could lose one of it’s top stars in Rock if he was to lose. Shane then appears to have made a choice and attempts to speak..*

Rock: There’s one more thing.. The winner, the man who is able to walk away from the match, he should be made.. The new number one contender to the World Heavyweight title! So that when I win.. I do what I came back for, one more time. I get the chance to represent the millions.. *crowd join in* And Millions! Of the Rock’s people, when I once again become.. The people’s Champion!

*With the crowd cheering and already excited at the chance of seeing The Rock as champion once more, Shane is deep in thought.. Clearly unsure what to do when the theme of Dean Ambrose begins to play..*

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Ambrose bursts through the curtain to a rapturous chorus of boos from the majority of the electric Nitro crowd! Though small sections of Smarks in the back give him a cheer as Ambrose looks out at the sea of baying fans with an 'I don't give a fuck' look on his face. Ambrose turns his head, tilting it slightly as he smirks down at Shane and The Rock, shaking his head slowly in complete disdain as the pairing. He extends his arms and shrugs, cracks his neck from side to side before striding down to the ring whilst muttering to himself under his breath avoiding the extending arms of front row fans looking for an ill-judged high five.

Ambrose rounds the ring and stands staring at the ring announcer eerily, hand out stretched, silently demanding a microphone. The announcer rushes over and hands him one, choosing not to anger the unblinking creep. Ambrose turns back to The Rock and Shane, both of whom stare holes right through the brazen upstart as he jumps up onto the apron and steps through the ropes, choosing to hang out in a corner by himself.

Ambrose: Don't you think it's funny.. funny how i'm never invited to these conversations.. and yet I always seem to be the guy getting the last word? Look at the so called.. Rock Concert.. who was the last man standing? It was the Invincible wrestline machine Dean Ambrose.. wasn't it Rock? Last week I was placed into an impromptu match with Mr Anderson.. and I was the last man standing.. wasn't I Anderson..? And at the end of the show.. who was it that was left on his own two feet.. who was the last man standing Rock..? It was Dean.. freakin'.. Ambrose.. the best of the best of the best.. better than you on my worst day. I've noticed a recurring theme.. and judging by the silence.. so have all of these sheeple who cling so desperately onto the status quo.

The fans find their voice and begin to boo as Ambrose gives an ironic smile.

Ambrose: But that's what we're here to talk about isn't it? What happened at the end of last weeks show. How Dean Ambrose is always misbehaving.. how he never does what he's told.. how the camels back has finally been broken. So you're going to fire me Shane? You're going to fire the man that actually makes Nitro bearable? Without Dean Ambrose Nitro doesn't exist, IT DOESN'T EXIST! But that's besides the point.. because Shane if you actually had the grapefruits of your old man and did what you really want to do.. you gotta realise that i'd turn up anyway right? I mean you basically told me once that I wasn't welcome here because you thought I was a little.. unstable. And yet here I am.. there's always some careless accident prone moron leaving a door or a window unlocked..

Do you really think that you can take the easy way out here Shane? Do you really think that this stops just because you say it does? I do what I do because I can and because I want to, I don't need a ring or a referee to make it acceptable to get my hands on Rocky. See Rocky has it right.. it doesn't matter if it's here, the back, the parking lot or the moon.. this goes deeper than that. This isn't just two people trying to get ahead in life.. this isn't about this deformed and twisted business.. this is two men who are a complete contradiction to each other.. we don't get to both walk away.. one of us has to go down so that the other might continue to exist. Think of it this way Shane.. Rock and I can fight for free.. or we can fight on camera and make you a lot of money.. it's that easy.

Ambrose: Because that's all you are Shane.. you're a McMahon.. you're all about money.. i mean just listen to your theme song. You're a flesh peddler.. nothing more and nothing less.. you make money off the pain and suffering of others.. you and your family have earned millions of dollars by taking every.. single.. thing you can take from guys like me.. sometimes even their lives. So don't act all high and mighty when someone like me decides to play along with your game.. i'm on your side.. i'm doing everything that needs to be done to keep the wheels turning.. and you know i'm telling the truth Shane. I'm the abattoir and you're the butcher.. I do the dirty work.. and you make the profit.. we're not so different.. you see that.. right?

Ambrose keeps his eyes fixed on Shane, ignoring the Rock who grows a little restless.

Ambrose: Without guys like me this show doesn't go on the air.. you want to fire me? Then fire everyone else too.. because soon enough there ain't gonna be a show to run.. and there's not enough space for them all in Raw. This match at War Games goes ahead as planned because of one thing Shane.. this isn't about you.. this isn't about The Rock and it isn't about me. This is about the grubby little business your family runs and all of the money you continue to bleed out of these oblivious rubes. And you know.. and I know.. and The Rock knows.. that you're going to do what's best for business..

Ambrose stares Shane down for a few moments before turning his eyes towards The Rock.

Ambrose: As for you Rock.. the loser walks away from the WWE? I don't know about you Rocky.. but in my mind the loser doesn't get to walk away PERIOD. One of us is leaving in a body bag.. no other way.. it's as simple as that. But the truth is.. there's a part of me that wants you around.. to serve as a perfect example of how quickly the tables can turn if you piss off the wrong guy.. if you look at the wrong person the wrong way.. condescend without considering the consequences. When I beat you at War Games Rock.. whatever scraps I leave are welcome to stay.. that is if I leave any. As for the other thing.. the number one contendership? Heh.. title belts don't mean a damn thing to me.. but i'd never pass up on the chance to force people to come to me for a change. People can't really dodge you when you have what they covet the most.. can they?

So this is it.. this is the end Rock. Two men go into this match.. only one of us comes out. And the funny thing is.. as much as you hate me.. and as much as I despise everything you stand for.. we get each other. There's a level of understanding between us.. we know how this works and we know what has to be done. We need each other Rock.. that's the crazy thing.. you need me because I give you purpose.. without me you'd just fade into obscurity. And I need you.. because.. well.. this is all just too much fun.

Ambrose grins at The Rock who shoots a dead stare back.

Ambrose: And you know i'm telling the truth.. because I don't have any reason to lie..
    Before Rock can respond, or Dean can continue, Shane butts in, standing between the two men*

Shane: alright listen...You have done all the talking, I have heard everything I've needed to hear from both of you and NOTHING you say now will change my mind! So, in regards to my decision....the match at War Games...WILL take place with both stipulations attached to the match!

*The crowd pop loudly and the two men stare each other down, not even aknowledging Shane*

Shane: And to confirm, I AM the SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE! Sunday night, this all ends....at War Games!

*Shane drops the mic and walks back up the ramp, slightly disappointed the match is gonna happen but relieved knowing that Sunday night, it ends. The Rock and Dean Ambrose have on final, chilling staredown as Nitro fades to black, the crowd going nuts in the background*

WWE LOGO

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Hey guys, how's it going?

Blog Entries
    Don't mind me. Just doing some filling.

Blog Entries
    And since I know yo guys like filling, how's about some fill in the blank statements?

Blog Entries
    (____) is the best efedder in the WWE Fantasy Fed.

Blog Entries
    (____) has the sexiest smile in the WWE Fantasy Fed.

Blog Entries
    And just so you know, they all have the same answer.

K2Jelly ;D

Blog Entries
    So with that done, let's move onto Impact.