Page 120 of 183 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110118119120121122 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1822

WWE Impact: Episode 2.
    Live from: Amway Arena, Orlando Florida.

*The cameras are rolling and the show is life as the pyros blast around the arena. The camera then swings around the arena and does a full circle, showing the various crowd members and signs in attendance before heading to the commentary table.*

Mathews: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the Impact Zone! Welcome to WWE Impact! I’m Josh Mathews and joining me once again.. My broadcast partner, Michael Cole!

Cole: Thanks Josh and hello, WWE Universe! It is indeed me, the voice of the WWE and what a show we have for you tonight folks!

Mathews: We sure do Cole! I know something you are very much looking forward to and I know many of you are at home, the debut of the Samoan submission machine… Samoa Joe!

Cole: I sure am! I have heard so many things about this guy, we have heard Kurt Angle speak highly about him, Jeff Hardy the same.. But for the first time ever, we get to witness Samoa Joe in a WWE ring and after his vignette that aired last week.. I cant wait!

Mathews: Well something else that went down well and that was the opening of the X-Division here on Impact.. Well folks, that continues tonight and we can tell you.. We have a blockbuster match to come. Who will join Chris Daniels in the Ultimate X match at War Games? We will find out soon enough.

Cole: That’s right Josh. Do you know something else I’m looking forward to? Watching Harlem Heat make the Impact they promised this week and beating those drinking hillbillys, Beer Money.

Mathews: Just to remind you, Beer Money would beat Harlem Heat in a match last week.. A match where after it, Harlem Heat would react badly and would promise to avenge there lose this week.. Will they? Can they? We find out now because that match is our first of the night!

Christy Hemme: This Tag Team match is scheduled for one fall and is our opening match of the night! Introducing first and hailing from.. Harlem, New York! They are.. Harlem Heat!

*Harlem Heat come out to there normal aggressive style, this week looking even more pissed off and out to prove a point from last week’s lost. They make there way down the ramp, stomping now and then to stare at the fans booing them in the front seats before entering the ring and awaiting there opponents.*

Cole: Man, do Harlem Heat look ready or what Josh?! I almost feel bad for Beer Money *Cole laughs.*

Mathews: Oh I wouldn’t feel bad Cole, Beer Money won last week and there’s no reason why they couldn’t beat Harlem Heat again this week.

Cole: You are joking right Josh? Do you know what the chances of two flukes, two weeks in a row are? It’s… Well it’s not likely. Plus, Harlem Heat promised they will make an Impact this week and there no liars I can tell you that.

Christy Hemme: And there opponents! Bobby Roode and James Storm! Beeeerrr! Mooneeyyy!

Mathews: Two time Pro Illustrated rated, tag team of the year Cole! There’s no doubting there ability as a team.

Cole: Okay, they are a good team. But.. But, there no Harlem Heat! You can’t be a better team then two brothers can and that’s why, When the Heat win tonight.. It will be the first step on the tag team title ladder and the Kings of Wrestling better watch out!

*Beer Money make there way down the ramp to a huge pop from the fans, who cheer and chant there name. James Storm finishes off his last gulp from his Beer bottle and throws it one side before both men then enter the ring and immediately face off with there opponents.. Harlem Heat.*

Opening match: Beer Money vs. Harlem Heat.

Finish: James Storm has just hot tagged Bobby Roode who is now the legal men with Booker T. Roode comes storming in and knocks both members of Harlem Heat down with a jumping clothesline. Roode then drags up Stevie Ray and begins trading shots with him. Bobby then calls out to Storm before swinging Ray into his direction. James Storm then super kicks Ray to the face and send’s him exiting the ring via the second rope. Booker T takes advantage though as Roode watches on, Booker runs at Roode from behind with a forearm smash to the back of the head. Booker then ducks the clothesline attempt from Storm before hitting him with his own super kick, knocking him down and sending him rolling out of the ring.
    Both Roode and Booker then begin trading strikes, Right and lefts as the crowd chant along with the punches. Booker is then able to block one of the punches and reacts with chops to the chest. Booker then swings Roode into the ropes and as he does, he distracts the referee as Ray has the beer bottle and smashes it over the head of Roode. Roode then falls to his knees in agony as Booker comes off the ropes and nails Bobby with the scissor kick to the back of the head and scoring the pin.. One, two, three.

Cole: I told you! Huge win for Harlem Heat here on Impact!

Mathews: They used that Beer bottle Cole, that’s not legal and had the ref seen it.. They would have been disqualified and once more, declared the losers with Beer Money having won for a second straight week.

Cole: It’s only cheating if you get caught Josh and what happened tonight.. Was Beer Money used up all there luck last week and I only have this to say Josh. Beer Money! Sorry about your damn.. Luck! *Cole laughs*

*Booker grabs himself a microphone and the crowd hang on for every word he says.*

Booker T: We told you! We told all you suckas! Harlem Heat is the best team in the world. Now is the time for Harlem Heat to dominate.

Stevie Ray: Last week, after Beer Money got that fluke on us. We told the world that this week would be different. This week, we gave beer money the hiding those niggas deserved. They wanna come out after scoring such a hollow victory of of us and talk themselves up as greatness…. AWWWW HELL NO, we aint takin none a dat.

Booker T: Not up in here, NOT UP IN HERE!. Harlem Heat said they would come out tonight and make an Impact. Well we came out and we made a damn impact. But Tonight, that’s just the start. Harlem Heat is here to dominate the whole division. We want that gold. The gold belongs around Harlem Heat’s waist.

Stevie Ray: The Gold belongs our waist and that’s exactly what we are aiming for. No more sitting and waiting. Harlem Heat is about one thing. That Tag Team Gold. We want it. We gonna get it. Suckas gotta know.

Booker T: Yeah, Harlem Heat is gunning for gold and the world is gonna see why we made WCW’s tag team division something worth talking about. We made the Tag team divison great then and now we are gonna make Impact just as good. Now can you dig that?

Mathews: Well I don’t think this is over folks, it’s one, one and I don’t think Beer Money are going to take this defeat lying down that’s for sure! Right now though.. We have our newest star to WWE Impact standing by, Samoa Joe.

Cole: Oh boy! I can’t wait!

*The camera then heads from the Impact Zone to backstage where Samoa Joe can be seen waiting backstage, ready to speak.*

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Samoa Joe: Last week, was the debut of Impact in the WWE! And like usual, there always has to be that one massive thing that bugs the hell out of me! But this time, it's a serious issue! The main event of Impact was one of the X-Division's finest athletes in Christopher Daniels, taking on RVD.

And when I saw the ratings for Impact, it was a huge draw! It was a massive success for a first show! But as soon as I appeared on Live TV- the ratings dropped! And that confused me, because it made me wonder. I thought I made my intentions loud and clear? But it looks as if people didn't care about me. They didn't care about what I'm prepared to do in the WWE! THEY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT MY INTENTIONS ARE!!

Samoa Joe breaths heavily before turning his face back to the camera.

Joe: No one is taking me seriously, are they? After all that hard work to finally get to the WWE, you people don't want to watch me because I'm not like your other cookie-cutter superstars! Because there's a huge difference between me and them! They are appearing on Impact because they are rejects from Raw and Nitro! They are just here to be stars!

Me? I'm here to save this show! I'm here to save Impact from fading away into the sea! And I'll be making my debut TONIGHT! So I'll be giving each and every single one of you people some proof! Proof on WHY Samoa Joe should be taken seriously! WHY Samoa Joe is the most dominant wrestler on Impact!

And guess who will experience the first wrath of Samoa Joe? None other than WWE's very own, Sandman! A man who isn't even a superstar, let alone a wrestler! Because Sandman is all about being extreme! But tonight, I'm going to be the extreme wrestler- and I'll show you all, and Sandman- that the Samoan Submission Machine will always prevail.

>> Commercial. <<

*The camera then comes back from the break where we see The Sandman already waiting in the ring. He can been seen gulping down another beer as the crowd begin chanting his name while a small section of fans begin chanting “E! C! W!” *

Christy Hemme: Introducing and making his WWE, Impact debut.. All the way from the isle of Samoa! The Samoan suplex and submission machine! Samoa Joe!

*The crowd pop for the debut of an Impact legend, now debuting on WWE’s Impact show. Samoa Joe steps out on to the stage with a look of sheer intensity and focus as the crowd begin chanting.. “Joe’s going to kill you!” He makes his way down the ramp.*

Mathews: Well here we go Cole! We are about to witness the debut of Samoa Joe!

Cole: Man this guy looks so impressive, I have heard nothing but good things from this guy and folks, if you are like me and only just watching this guy for the first time.. I think we can be prepared to be amazed.

Mathews: You sure can Cole, Joe like you say.. Is Impressive, his power, his speed, he really revolutionised the X-Division, showing it’s not about weight class.. It’s about the style and will to entertain. However, judging from his promo earlier, I don’t think he plans to “entertain” tonight.. The Samoan submission is out to make a statement and he has the hardcore icon, The Sandman in his sights!

Match 2: Samoa Joe vs. The Sandman.

Finish: Joe has completely dominated the match and has the Sandman where he wants him, trapped in the turnbuckle corner. Joe waits for him to try and stand before charging at him with a huge splash and then straight into a belly to belly suplex as the Sandman hit’s the canvas hard as Joe poses. Samoa Joe then stands over him and pulls him by his shirt, ripping it in the process, Joe then slings him into the turnbuckle again before going over and lighting his chest a crimson red with chops, each one seemingly harder and clearly hurting more.. Joe then lifts Sandman on to the top rope and crowd cheer as they know what’s coming next..

Joe then positions himself and nails the Sandman with the famous, Muscle Buster to the crowds delight. Joe then stands in the middle of the ring, breathing heavily and angrily staring down the camera. Joe then places his right boot on to the top of Sandman’s stomach, with the referee about to count to three.. Joe takes his foot off and begins smiling, He then drags the lifeless body of Sandman up and locks in the Coquina Clutch. It does not take long for Sandman to start tapping and the match is over.

Cole: Now that! That.. Was Impressive! Samoa Joe may just be the man here on Impact, I mean.. Who’s going to stop him? Samoa Joe has just put the whole division on notice right here!

Mathews: Okay Joe, that’s enough. Come on.. It’s over Joe, break the hold! Come on Joe, It’s over!

Cole: Oh man this guy is mean! When you get locked in that hold, it’s over.. Make no mistake about that!

*Samoa Joe finally breaks the hold and just stares out at the audience as the majority are now booing because of the needless after the match attack. Joe just smirks though and does not seem to care.. He then drags up Sandman and launches him over the top rope before saying.. “This is my yard.” Joe then exit’s the ring and proceeds up the ramp.*

Cole: I can’t get over how impressive that was Josh, Samoa Joe is going to reign here on Impact and you have to wonder, will he be involved in these X-Division qualifying matches?.

Mathews: You would have to presume so Cole, with his track record and this impressive victory, he must be in there running for sure.

Cole: One thing we do know Josh, we will crown another win and entrant into the Ultimate X match at War Games and twitter and face book have been running wild with speculation on who the two people are going to be that are competing tonight.

Mathews: It could be anyone Cole! It really could.. Anyone who has the extreme, highflying or care free style could be a massive hit here in the new, X-Division! We will just have to wait and see.. I know one thing though WWE Universe, You are not going to want to miss our Main Event tonight!

Cole: But that’s later on Josh! What do we have next?.

Mathews: Well Cole, we are not wasting any time and the action rolls on.. We are up next with the Divas!

Christy Hemme: Introducing first! Making her debut, the self-proclaimed "Queen of the Ring"...LEI'D...TAPA!

Mathews: Woah! Lai'D Tapa!

Cole: Who Josh?.

Mathews: A women not familiar to many just yet Cole! Relatively new to the mainstream stage but what a chance she has here tonight. Debuting here on Impact in front of this great crowd!

Cole: Well let's she what she got, lets see if she can cut it here in the WWE!

*A mixed response from the crowd follows with them split on the option of do they boo or applaud this new comer to the WWE. Tapa though simply smirks and has her eyes focused on the ring as she makes her way down the ramp.*

Hemme: And the challenger! Weighing at 125 pounds...she is from the Big Apple...VELVET...SKYYYYYY!

Cole: What?! Her... Again! Could we not have got a classy diva like Lita or Beth Phoenix to appear and compete?.

Mathews: Oh come on Cole! You don't even know the poor girl and you are judging her, Sky is as good as she comes in that ring and that's why she is here on Impact and in the WWE.. I think I speak for this whole crowd when I say, we are very pleased to have Velvet Sky here!

*The crowd explode with loud cheers as Velvet Sky shakes her ass on the ropes- to Lei'D Tapa's disgust. The crowd begin to chant VELVET! SKY! as she blows a kiss to the crowd. Sky gets up on the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd but a furious Tapa attacks her from behind as the bell rings!*

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Match 3: Lai'D Tapa vs Velvet Sky.

Finish: Tapa has Sky set up for the Samoan Drop but Sky holds onto the ropes as Tapa fails to hit her with the finisher! Tapa turns around as Sky immediately strikes with a Dropkick as Tapa flies onto the canvas! Tapa is slowly getting up, but Sky quickly rolls her up! The referee begins to count but Tapa kicks out at 2! Sky goes for a Shoulderblock but Tapa ducks before turning around as he nails Sky with a Clothesline! She taunts Sky, and the crowd before going for a Leg Drop- but Sky moves out of the way as Tapa lands flat on her ass! Tapa gets up but Sky kicks her in the gut and hits Tapa with a In Yo' Face as the crowd chant to Tapa "you got dropped!" Sky goes for the cover and gets the win!

Mathews: Sky wins! Velvet Sky wins and picks up her second straight win here on Impact!

Cole: Please don't say this means she will be on next weeks show?

Mathews: What do you have against her Cole?! Did she reject you, is that what it is?.

Cole: No! She don't belong here Josh, the whole grinding on the ropes and shaking her.. Is that really needed? Don't she know we have young kids in the crowd? Plus.. She wouldn't reject me. I would reject her.

Mathews: Yeaaaaahh, I'm sure. Well it's Vel-Whoah! wait a minute!

*Velvet Sky celebrates as the crowd cheer her on. Sky gets up on the turnbuckle and blows a kiss to the crowd for the second time! Sky gets back to her feet, but she turns around to a vicious Big Boot from Tapa! *

Matthews: And a cheap shot from Tapa sends Sky downhill!

Cole: Good! Get her Tapa! Now this women, she's classy Josh! She clearly also feels disgusted by the antics of Velvet Sky!

*Velvet Sky tries to get away from Tapa but Tapa grabs her by the hair and hits her with a Powerbomb! She sits on Sky, and she viciously beats down on Sky, as she hits her with repeated shots to the face! The referees try to stop the beatdown, but Tapa just doesn't give up! She shouts 'how dare you steal my victory?! How dare you?!' as she carries on with the shots! Tapa decides to let go, but she isn't done! With full force, and power- she grabs Sky by the hair and picks her up! She kicks her in the gut before nailing her with a Samoan Drop! Tapa stands tall in the ring as the crowd boo her and the show goes to a break.*

>> Commercial <<

*The camera then returns from the break and heads backstage where Tapa can be seen with Jeremy Borash.*

Backstage, Lei'D Tapa seems to be red hot angry, her face a veritable mask of anger. She paces to and fro, bumping into a stage hand who was passing by... and looking down at him like an upset parent looks at their child who just messed up big time. She snarls like a tiger, and the stage hand exits stage left post haste. She turns around just as a backstage reporter walks up to her. He is frightened out of his wits, but is determined to try and get the scoop...

Borash: Lei'D Tapa, we saw your reaction to the end of your match with Velvet Sky...

Lei'D Tapa: And you want to know "Why, Lei'D, why?" Tch. So predictable. Isn't it obvious, little man? Why did I knock the hell out of that blonde bimbo?

BECAUSE I CAN.

That's what sets me apart from these little "Diva" wannabes. I am a true woman. I don't trade on hourglass figures and skimpy outfits to get me places. I am all about power. I am all about getting what I want... when I want it... however I want it. These silly broads think that they can get dolled up and play at wrestling? What the hell is that? Huh?

I'll tell you what it is. A damn shame. Women used to really be something in the world of wrestling. Now... these little skanks are running around playing this stupid little game. Pandering to the small men and their libidos. I don't do that. I don't need to. I'm not here to make the little men out there gawk at me because I wear something that looks like a piece of floss. I'm not here to put on makeup with the girls and do "girls' night out." I am here to win. TO DOMINATE.

And so help me, I WILL. Now GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, little man.

*Tapa then pushes Borash out the way and storms past him. Jeremy looks ready to hand it back over to the commentary team at the Impact Zone when..*

As Tapa exits, Daniels and Reigns appear in front of the camera. Daniels is in a festive mode drinking his appletine, but Reigns stays stern and refuses to drink.

Daniels: Lighten up Roman, tonight no matter what sort of injustice happens out there, just know that justice will be served at War Games when I defeat everyone that thinks they deserve to be the first WWE X Division champion. A belt I know better than anyone around here.

Now I will be watching closely because any injuries they might get tonight, will be weaknesses I exploit at War Games because after all, what war is fought fairly these days? Now I don't know who's competing but lets look at who we have. Christian maybe, his best friend has made waves here so he needs to do something quick or he will just be the guy whining for one more match. It could be Rey, that heel turn has killed his merchandise sales and if he doesn't do something soon, then we might have some summer cleaning. The Hurricane? Helms is a legend in the crusierweight division so at least I would get some competition out of him before he turns his career into a joke. It can be RVD again for all I care, none of these guys are the Fallen Angel and none of them will ever hold be able to bring the fire that I do to the ring. Now then I think I have gone on long enough, let's let the Hound of Justice do some talking, while I go get us more drinks.

Roman: It's true, the fallen angle has nothing to worry about in this watered down WWE. Sure there are a bunch of legends in this new division but they all have overstayed their welcome. With their bizarre antics to add to the longevity of their careers they have taken away from their legacy. Take RVD for example. He's far past his prime, once WWE's greatest underdog, he's become their one of their grandest jokes. Saying Rey has lost just a step is a lie, Rey of old would run laps around the shell of a man he currently is. Then there is The Hurricane, Gregory Helms has all the potential in the world but chooses to let those stupid fans make him hide behind a mask and pretend to be some sort of natural disaster; ironically exactly what it seems like when you watch one of his promos.

See this shield from injustice isn't just for you fans, it's for the people backstage. There are plenty of men who don't get the proper pushes they deserve because washed up has beens like Christian, Hurricane, and Rey want to collect their undeserved paychecks. No longer do those men who actually still have talent have to worry about giving up their spots to these use to be superstars that plague today's WWE. You see that is what I'm here for, this hound for justice will save the masses from their injustice!

I don't care if the fans or the real talent wants to thank me for shielding them from this travesty that has been forced on them for years. I don't need your petty support. I am a hound for justice, a much higher force. The fallen angel and the one man shield are bigger than any crowd support. As I will bark at and shred any man who wants to perpetuate their inanity any longer in the WWE. I'm not your savior but I'm the closest you will ever see. BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!

*With Jeremy Borash left looking on very nervously as Roman Reigns now stares at him while Daniels is smirking and sipping his drink. The live footage heads back to ringside where we are almost set for the main event.*

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Mathews: Well it's time guys, we are almost about ready for our Main Event of the night! Who will join Chris Daniels at War Games? We are about to find out!

Christy Hemme: This match is set for one fall! And the winner of this bout, will advance to the Ultimate X match at War Gamesto compete for the vacant X-Division title! Introducing first! Making his debut tonight at a weight of 230 pounds....KENNY KING!

Josh Matthews: Kenny King! A former X-Division Champion will be making his way to the ring tonight! King
    has a bright future ahead of him, and if he does win tonight- then he'll be a serious contender for the X-Division title!

Michael Cole: Serious contender for the X-Division title? Regardless of who qualifies or not, the only guy who will actually win- will be Daniels!

Kenny King's music and charisma attracts the fans already as they begin to cheer the hell out of him! King poses for the crowd before making his way to the ring and they chant KING! King looks at the camera and says "it's my time baby" before sliding into the ring.

Hemme: And the challenger. Making his return to the WWE at a weight of 225 pounds...CHAVO GUERRERO!

Matthews: Chavo Guerrero, the nephew of the legendary Eddie Guerrero making his return to the WWE ring! He's had success in the WWE as a Cruiserweight Champion, let's see if he can do the same as the X-Division Champion, starting from tonight!

Cole: Meh, there's still one word to describe what this match is going to be though: Boring.

Chavo does his signature pose for the crowd before high-fiving the crowd as he makes his way to the ring! He shouts "VIVA LA RAZA" as the crowd's pop increases. Chavo slides into the ring as he and Kenny King stare off! Chavo offers his hand, as King shakes- and the bell rings!

<em>
    (Zema Ion/Chavo, skip at 6:47)
    Kenny King and Chavo Guerrero are both up as King goes for a Clothesline but Chavo ducks and he jumps off the springboard to do a little flip which the crowd cheer for! Chavo lands on the canvas behind King, and sets King up for the DDT which he hits! Chavo poses for the crowd again, and he gets up on the top rope! He goes for a Frog Splash, and he hits it, but King rapidly moves out of the way as Chavo lands on his head!

Cole: Ouch! I hope that hurt.

Matthews: Chavo had the upper hand, but King made a smart move by moving out of the way as Chavo landed on his head!

Chavo moves closer to the ropes, but King grabs him and goes for the cover

One

Two

Th-No!

King gets up, and waits for Chavo to make his way back up to his feet! Chavo does indeed get up, groggily while looking dizzy at the same time! King kicks him in the gut, but Chavo grabs his hand before going for a Brainbuster! He goes to hit it but King grabs the ropes and holds onto them as Chavo falls over the top rope! King runs from one side, to another and jumps off the springboard to strike with a perfect looking Moonsault!

Matthews: What a Moonsault that was! King and Chave are proving why the X-Division is going to be the
    best thing going in the WWE!

Cole: Going to be the best thing going? Matthews, have you ever heard of Brock Lesnar? United Kingdom? What about Chris Jericho huh?!

King waits for Chavo to get up, and Chavo does so- and King immediately goes for a Spear to add on to his momentum- but Chavo moves out of the way as King bangs his hand on the steel steps! King turns around, looking a bit shaky- and Chavo strikes with an Dropkick! Chavo slides back into the ring, and goes up the top rope! He goes for the Frog Splash, and he hits it to perfection!

Matthews: I can guarantee you, that if King was in the ring- and Chavo performed the Frog Splash on him, followed by a cover- Chavo would've won this match.

Cole: Aaaaaaaaand? Chavo would've won this match, but Daniels will win the Ultimate X match!

Chavo immediately gets back up on his feet before sending King to the ring! He slides back into the ring and waits for King to get up. Chavo goes for a Dropkick but King ducks before turning around to hit Chavo with a Superkick! He picks Chavo back up, before going for the Royal Flush as he goes for the cover!

One

Two- but Chavo has his feet on the ropes!

King gets up in frustration as he doesn't know what to do to keep Chavo down, but he hypes up the crowd before turning back to Chavo- but he's too late as Chavo kicks King in the gut and strikes with a DDT! Chavo runs from one side to another to strike with a Leg Drop as the crowd cheer him on!

He picks King back up, and he goes for the 3 Amigos! One...Two...King holds onto the ropes as Chavo fails to hit the 3rd Amigo! King hits him with a massive elbow to the face as Chavo lets go off of King! Chavo turns around...Enzuigiri! King goes for the cover, but Chavo grabs the ropes as King lets go! Chavo finally gets up, but he turns around to a Rolling Wheel Kick from Kenny King as King also falls to the ground!

King gets back on his feet before going on the top rope as Chavo gets up! But Chavo realises what's happening, and he runs to King before hitting an awesome Huricanrana as King falls face first onto the canvas! Chavo gets on the turnbuckle, and goes for the Frog Splash- and he hits it, but King moves out of the way! King rapidly gets up, looking exhausted- but he picks Chavo up and nails him with another Royal Flush! He goes for the cover!

One

Two

Three!

Mathews: Kenny wins! Kenny King wins! Kenny King is the second entrant into the War Games, Ultimate X match!

Cole: It's not going to matter Josh, we already heard from the winner and first WWE X-Division champion earlier, Chris Daniels!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

The upbeat, entrancing music is heard all across the arena as Kenny King runs a victory lap around the arena, arms held wide almost as if taking off for flight. He jaunts to a stop as he does the Doug E, dancing to the joy of his fans with his trademark million dollar smile.The crowd is alive with excitement - even as Kenny goes to take a mic from a nearby stagehand, he has to wait for the fanfare to die down before he can speak...

Kenny King: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and my pretty women around the world... in case you don't know - or in case you're just slow... I am the Pretty Boy Pitbull, the Kingpin, K-Dub - Kenny King! What you are looking at right now, here in this ring, is something you don't get to see often. A young man who loves his job - hell, this isn't a job to me... THIS IS WHAT I LOVE! Being here, putting on a show for all of you fans, listening to you cheer for me... tell me, what's better than that? Huh?

And what you have just seen is poetry in motion... Kenny King ain't a one-hitta-quitta, y'all! I'm in it to win it, to start what I finish. I came here to prove that I can be a part of the Impact Wrestling X Division... the most death-defying, high-speed, high-stakes wrestling division on the planet. See, your boy hails from Las Vegas. The place where people take risks. Bet on their instincts. Put it all on the line. I know about "all or nothing." I know how important that mindset is to make it in this industry, in this division. But see that ain't no thing to me, bruh! Matter of fact, that's why I'm a perfect fit for this place! I'm willing to lay it all on the line, double or nothing, to make it to the top! For every single one of you people watching, I will make it to the top!!!

And what you're about to see... at Ultimate X... is the rise of a new king... Kenny King!

*With the crowd cheering and chanting his name. King drops the mic and proceeds to carry on dancing around the ring. The crowd then suddenly go sour and King looks up to see Reigns and Daniels now on the stage. Kings facial expression is now replaced from one of happiness to a serious look. Reigns then looks at Daniels as he smirks back.. Roman Reigns then begins charging down to the ring and slides under the ropes. King then proceeds to attack and unleashes a flurry of shots, Reigns though pushes King away and then runs through him with a huge lariat before letting out a roar as Daniels applauds on the stage. Reigns then waits for King to get up before springing off the ropes and running at King again..

This time King ducks the attempt and spins back around unleashing another flurry of strikes, King then nails a picture perfect dropkick and sends Roman Reigns flying out of the ring and crashing down to the floor. King then once more begins to smile and dance around the ring as he receives the largest pop of the night for fighting of the one man shield. Daniels now looks on a little worried as he calls his partner back up the ramp.

We get one more face off between King and Daniels before the WWE logo appears and the show is finished.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

This episode of WWE Impact was brought to you from BUNNIES!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But the main sponsors for the show are.....

Giraffes!!!

#BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

No takers on fillers I guess

Hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day! And now as a dessert topping...

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

RAW is WAR!

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions