Page 12 of 173 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Raw Is War: Episode 9

*The fireworks blast around the arena as the crowd jump too there feet signalling the start of Raw Is War!*

JR: WWE Universe! We welcome you too Monday night Raw Is War! We are just 24 hours removed from the Elimination Chamber pay per view, and what a show it was King!

King: It had everything partner! If you missed it.. We recommend you too check out the highlights on WWE.com or order the replays from you’re box office provider, it really was a hell of a show!

JR: For those of you that did watch it.. We thank you for allowing us into your homes and you will know, the unthinkable happened and JBL has walked out of the WWE with the WWE title!

King: I said it was going too happen.. But I didn’t expect it too happen like the way it did, What now though? With no WWE title.. There is no WWE champion!

JR: Ultimate Warrior is indeed the WWE champion! You are right in what you are saying though King.. With out a title, Warrior can’t be a champion.

King: We did crown another champion though Ross.. That no good for nothing Mr. Anderson! What was Miz thinking?! Anderson is crazy, he does not deserve too be back in the WWE never mind holding the Intercontinental championship!

JR: I’m personally glad he’s back.. And beating Miz and Triple H too become the new I.C. Champion is no easy feat, he shore is going too make things interesting around here! You might just have too watch what you say King!

King: Interesting? Ever since the Re-brand of Raw Is War things have just been crazy around here and now that Kane is back on the loose.. I think it could be time too find another job!

http://youtu.be/1uPRRIBjVbo
    McMahon-strut.jpg

JR: It’s the boss! Vince McMahon is here ladies & gentlemen!

King: Maybe he’ll have an announcement regarding JBL’s future!

*Vince struts down to the ring with his usual swagger before climbing into the ring and being handed a microphone.*

Vince McMahon: Welcome ladies & gentlemen...to Raw!

*The fans pop.*

Vince McMahon: Now unless you’ve been asleep for the past few weeks, you will not know a few things...first of all, you will not know that we are just 27 days away from Wrestlemania...and you will not know that Chris Jericho will face my good friend The Ultimate Warrior in the main event for the WWE Championship.

Something else you may not know is that we currently have no WWE Championship after the events of last night’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. John Bradshaw Layfield decided that he was going to walk out of the company with the WWE Championship after he lost the Elimination Chamber match to The Ultimate Warrior.

*The fans boo the actions of JBL.*

Vince McMahon: I actually had a phone call late last night from none other than John Bradshaw Layfield. We had a very interesting conversation where he offered his services once again to the WWE, only this time, on his terms.

His terms were as follows: he is allowed back on Raw is War with a WWE Championship shot after Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania. The title at the beginning of the show will simply be a picture of him while his own theme song blasts around in the background, and finally, he is handed control of this show as general manager.

I said that I’d respond tonight on Raw is War, and that is why I am out here right now. I’m out here to tell John Bradshaw Layfield that this company will NOT be held to ransom by anybody. I made John Bradshaw Layfield and I can make another ten if I so desire.

*The fans pop.*

Vince McMahon: So John, I regret to inform you that...

*The fans join in on the next two lines.*

Vince McMahon: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU’REEEEEEEEEEEEE FIRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!

*The fans pop loudly as Vince finishes up his two iconic words.*

Vince McMahon: Of course, this leaves us without a WWE Championship belt, but we do have a WWE Champion, and right now, I’d like to invite The Ultimate Warrior down to the ring so we can address this situation immediately!

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 07-16-2012 at 04:46 PM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

http://youtu.be/xbLZ9lx-e5w
    warrior.jpg

*Warrior does his run out to the ring, circling it 45 times before finally entering it. He jumps on the ropes and starts shaking them like a spastic little muscle-bound monkey on crack.*

Vince McMahon: Warrior, WARRIOR! CALM DOWN!

*Warrior stops and stares at Vince who stands still for a few moments.*

Vince McMahon: As much as I’m unsure your mental state allows me to do this, Ultimate Warrior...here is your NEW WWE Championship!

*Suddenly a bag drops on a rope from the ceiling and Vince reaches up to take it down. He takes the old Winged Eagle WWE Championship belt out from the bag and hands it carefully to Ultimate Warrior who grabs a microphone as he puts the belt across his shoulder.*

Warrior: COACH!!!! COACH! COME WITH A MICROPHONE DEVICE!

*Coach was sitting at ringside so he jumps in the ring with a mic in hand*

Coach: You know Vince has a .....

Warrior: Silence, hold my mic.

*And thats just what Coach does.*

Ultimate Warrior: Mr McMahon. I truly do thank you for this new improved upon belt. JBL had no right to take my other one as I was again named the new WWE World Champion. The only reason he was able to lay his hands on it and get past it protective seal was because he was a God. But he is now a God no more since he is forever gone from the company. I shall safeguard this new belt and coat it with my Warrior juices as soon as the show is over. Coach shall help me. Now onto more important issues of me- the ULTIMATE WARRIOR! At Wrestlemania I shall be defending my newly won WWW World title against one Chris Jericho, not two Chris Jericho's- only one. Even if it were two of him I would still win for the Warrior Gods have deemed it so. The Warrior Gods talk to me every day and guide my life. In fact, after a ritual last night, they laid out the plan for our Wrestlemania match. They have told me, as I already told you, that I shall be walking out as the new WWE World Champion. Again. And there is......

http://youtu.be/okmi0mCNJ8g
    eccc501018665648c15f2a813fdca0e0.jpg

*Chris Jericho struts out to the stage quickly. He's donning one of his trademark suits, and he has a microphone in hand as he wastes no time in instantly beginning to speak as he's walking towards the ring.*

Chris Jericho: MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!

*The crowd boo loudly*

Chris Jericho: I have just intercepted a transmission from high command that one of their Warriors has gone MIA after a severe case of lunacy!! Yes Warrior, I'm talking about you there!!

*The crowd boo some more as Jericho climbs the steel steps and steps between the ropes.*

Chris Jericho: Would it be a shock to you if I told you that nobody here knows what the hell you're talking about. Nobody here cares what you're talking about. And nobody here wants to hear you babbling incoherently about how you ejaculate over the Championship belt in your spare time when you're lonely in that shuttle of yours while you're orbiting your anus!!

*Crowd boo*

Chris Jericho: And let me tell you some more things that shouldn't be a shock to you; you're not funny, you're not entertaining, you're second rate in the ring, you're a freak, you're an embarrassment to the company, and it's a disgrace that you're even considered to hold that championship belt. Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?

*The crowd boo as Warrior is in shock. He grabs Coach's hand which holds the mic and shoves it towards his mouth*

Ultimate Warrior: NOOOOOOOOOO.......

Chris Jericho: WILL YOU PLEASE, SHUT. THE HELL. UP!!!!!!!

*Crowd boos heavier as Jericho frowns and looks dead at Warrior who immediately shuts up*

Chris Jericho: Now as I was saying. Mr McMahon, you cannot give this new title to this thing here. Bradshaw did the right thing in taking that title away from him because he proved in doing so that this animal isn't responsible enough to look after the title, let alone carry it with the prestige it deserves.

I urge you sir to re-assess the situation and hand that title to the right man. An honest man. The man who is the best in the world at what he does. The man who just beat the Undertaker. The man who is going to Wrestlemania. The man who will main event Wrestlemania. And the man who will win in the main event at Wrestlemania. ME.

Ultimate Warrior: HOW DARE YOU JERICHO! Nobody talks to me like that. And I know for sure you did not intercept a transmission, for on my spaceship I have a jammer that blocks all space transmission- I get to hear them all though. And Jericho, you forget I beat many men at the Elimination Chamber for this belt- I did it for two reasons- the Warrior Gods deemed it so is the first reason, the second reason is my Warrior Gods deemed that I would walk out as the new Champion

Coach: That’s the same reason.

Ultimate Warrior: Silence, just hold my mic.

Coach: Sorry man!

Ultimate Warrior: That’s Warrior! The ULITIMATE WARRIOR!

Coach: Yes, sorry Warrior.

Ultimate Warrior: I shall punish you on the spaceship again, after the show.

Coach: Not that again!

Ultimate Warrior: Yes, again. Now Silence! Jericho, you beat the Undertaker. Big deal, for he is a mere mortal of a man who thinks he is a dead man but really is not. He is delusional. He is a fake. He is a delusional fake. He is a delusional fake man who thinks he is dead but he is not, he is mortal, unlike I, the Ultimate Warrior who is immortal. I shall be a Warrior forever and after that, I shall continue being a Warrior. Coach here, shall be trained to be a Warrior too and shall soon travel with me to Uranus for the Warrior ritual.

Coach: Wait what?

Ultimate Warrior: I SAID SILENCE! Now Mr McMahon- the Warrior Gods have deemed you an honourary Warrior and ye shall not have to go through the ritual. I thank you for this new title and shall defend it with extreme honour. It shall be protected as it is one of my own children. This mortal Jericho is but a weak man. At Wrestlemania I will walk out as the new WWE World Champion yet again. Maybe one day, I shall truly be tested for this title.

*The fans are just silent as Vince looks from Jericho to Coach to Warrior. He brings the microphone up to his lips.*

Vince McMahon: What?

*The fans laugh and Warrior goes to speak again but Vince cuts him off.*

Vince McMahon: No, no, please don’t talk again. Okay here’s what I’m going to do, tonight both Chris Jericho and Ultimate Warrior will be in action- as they are on opposite sides of a Tag Team Match!

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 07-16-2012 at 05:14 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*The fans pop loudly.*

Vince McMahon: Chris Jericho’s partner will be a man who last night was a member of the Elimination Chamber match, the self-proclaimed Straight Edge Saviour, CM Punk!

*The fans boo at the mention of Punk.*

Vince McMahon: As for Ultimate Warrior, your partner tonight is a man who has had some issues with Punk recently, and the man who eliminated him from the Elimination Chamber last night, the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

*The fans pop loudly for the mention of Edge.*

Vince McMahon: Ladies & gentlemen, enjoy the show!

*Vince drops the microphone and leaves the ring as Jericho & Warrior stare at each other in the ring.*

JR: Wow! What a main event!

King: I can’t wait for that one JR!

JR: Well up next, we have our first Money in the Bank qualifying match as John Cena takes on Cody Rhodes! Don’t go anywhere!

http://youtu.be/1wFfSQbSYPo
    cody-rhodes.jpg

*The crowd instantly boo as Cody’s music hit’s the stage, Cody shrugs of the boo’s with a cocky grin and begins too make his way down too the ring*

JR: Well here we go folks, we are about too kick off Raw with our first match of the night and it’s A Money In The Bank qualifying match.. The winner of this match will participate in the match that will take place at Wrestlemania!

King: This could be Cody’s chance.. If he wins this match, he will then head into Wrestlemania with the chance too firmly stake his claim and show everyone just how good he is..

JR: I agree King.. So many people have had there breakout moment after winning the MITB match.. It’s also worth nothing folks, every winner of that match has gone on too be World Champion!

http://youtu.be/Wf-9Al4trRU
    Cena.jpg

*The crowd instantly jump too there feet with excitement as they know who is about too step out from behind the curtain.. Cena comes out onto the stage too a huge ovation and the Doctor of thuganomics begins too make his way down too the ring.. Clapping hands with the younger fans in the audience*

JR: John Cena ladies and Gentleman! This man ended his bitter feud with Bryan Danielson at Elimination Chamber and now he’s ready and focused for this match and his plan on regaining the WWE title!

King: Please tell me how he ended his feud with Bryan?. It’s 1-1 in terms of win’s Ross.. Bryan beat Cena at the Rumble and then Cena was crying for a re-match remember?.

JR: Well Cena won the last match King.. And now his Attention will be on this match and getting into that MITB match at Wrestlemania!

*With both men facing off in the ring and the crowd clearly behind John Cena, the ref calls for the bell and match is started*

Start at 1:50 stop at 4:30

JR: Cody looking too swing Cena into the turnbuckle! Cena with the Reversal!

King: Cody’s back just whipped right into that turnbuckle Ross.. You can see the pain in his face!

JR: Cena charging at Cody now! This time Cody reverses with a big boot too the face!

King: Come on Cody! This is your chance!

JR: Cody comes off the turnbuckle!

King: No! he ran right into Cena! No! No!

JR: FU! FU! FU!

King: No!

JR: Cena nails the FU! He must go for the pin? He does..

JR: Cena wins! Cena wins! John Cena is heading too Wrestlemania!

King: Cody this was your chance! Did Cody look right too you JR?.

JR: He looked fine too me King.. Cena was just the better man on the night, I hope you are not looking for excuses here King?.

King: He didn’t look right too me.. It looked like he has something on his mind and wasn’t entirely focused on this match!

JR: None of the less folks.. John Cena is our first qualifier for The Money In The Bank Match and is heading too Wrestlemania it also looks like he has something too say!

John Cena: Mr Money in the Bank, John Cena! Has a nice ring to it
    Can cash it in at anytime, I think I deserve it

I've won the rumble, I've won the chamber, I've won all the championships in the 'E
    I'm more Mr. Wrestlemania than Shawn Michaels, the best ever will be me

I hit the FU on Bryan, that kept him down for 3.
    I'd rather be in the chamber, but I'll live with being Mr. Money

The Bank will be with me, I'll beat all the opposition
    The face of the WWE gives me a big backstage position

I won't be a dick like Randy Orton, nor a egotistical Paul Levesque
    But Vince, if you want backstage merchandise sold, than that briefcase I will get

Cody Rhodes felt my wrath tonight, and at Wrestlemania more will feel it
    And if you don't like that fellas, while I don't give a...

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*The camera heads backstage where Miz can be seen entering Mr. Anderson's locker,Miz approaches Mr. Anderson who is polishing his title in his locker room.*

Miz: Well done on winning the title champ! I have done my side of the deal, now time for you too do yours.. I wan't the promised first title shot.. and I wan't it tonight!

Mr. Anderson: I’m supposed to give you the first shot? We had a deal? Let me see if I recall? *Pauses* Nope. Miz you know the saying, ‘Keep your friends close and your enemies closer,’ well it applies perfectly to this situation I mean look we are in very close proximity to each other.

Miz: Stop messing around Ken! I have more important things too do like Movies.. Yeah, I'm a bonafide movie star now.. I would say you know what I'm talking about but I'm not sure the film you was in can even count as a movie.. there meant too be entertaining! *Miz laughs* And that saying.. It does not even mean that.

Mr. Anderson: I don’t care if that’s what the saying actually means, I’m an asshole so it’s going to mean what I want it to. Same reason why you shouldn’t have made this supposed ‘deal’ with me, for the simple fact that I’m the Head Asshole in Charge here in the WWE. I do what I want, when I want, where I want, and what I see is that you lost a match to me and I am the Intercontinental Champion, and now you’re jealous and want another chance for the Intercontinental Championship.

Miz: Really? Really? Really Anderson? You are going too go back on you're word? We had a deal..

Mr. Anderson: Deal, schmeal. You want to know why there are no making deals with me? *Pretends to whisper in Miz’s ear, but instead screams* Because, I’M AN ASSHOOOLE!

*Miz is mad about Mr. Anderson screaming in his ear, while Anderson laughs*

Miz: You're right! You really are an asshole! Fine Anderson.. Have it you're way, but I'm telling you.. You don't wan't me as an enemy.. why you say?. Because I'm the Miz and I'm AWWEEEESSSSSSSOMMMMEEEEEE!! You ain't head the last of this Ken!

Mr. Anderson: No, no, no Miz you are nothing, I’m MIIISSSTTTEEERRR AAANNNDDDEEERRRSSSOOONNN… ANNDERSSOONN and I’m an ASSSHOOOOLLEE!

*Mr. Anderson laughs then walks away, while patting Miz on the back, Miz has a scowl on his face as the camera returns too ringside*

JR: Well there we go folks, we now know the reason as too why Miz seemed too help Mr. Anderson at the Elimination Chamber, it appears both men had struck a deal but from that confrontation.. It seems that deal is no longer in place!

King: That no good for nothing Anderson! That lunatic should not even be allowed back in this company and he’s the Intercontinental Champion and too make things worse he used Miz too get what he wanted and now he’s not even going too stick too his part of the deal? What a joke!

JR: You can say what you like King.. But are you really trying too suggest that if the boots was on the other foot that Miz would stick too the deal? Not too mention folks.. Let this be a lesson too any young superstar out there that when it comes too single titles there is no such thing as partners or alliances!

King: Well Anderson better be prepared! There is no way that Miz will let this happen without a fight..

JR: Moving on folks, we await our second MITB Qualifying match and that’s up next!

http://youtu.be/kv4QZbVBbcw
    !0511-daniel-bryan-smackdown.jpg

*The crowd boo instantly as Bryan comes through the curtain, chats of “you suck” can be heard all around the arena as he makes his way too the ring*

JR: Well his feud with Cena may be over for now folks.. But Bryan Danielson has the chance too win his second Money In The Bank.. A feat so far only done once and that man.. CM Punk!

King: Just Imagine if Danielson was too once again grab that briefcase! Can you imagine Cena’s face * king laughs*

http://youtu.be/FA9wNoDvKLY
    jeff_hardy.jpg

*The crowd instantly cheer for the daredevil Jeff Hardy! He stands at the top of the stage doing his trademark taunt as the crowd cheer his name and his pyros blast off around the arena*

JR: Well if Bryan is going win the MITB folks he’s going too have too get past this man first.. A Rock star like reception for the fan favourite, the charismatic enigma Jeff Hardy!

King: While Hardy will certainly be no easy match.. I just have a feeling that Danielson will have too much for him tonight.

JR: Where about too find out King!

Start at 2:30 stop at 6:50

JR: Twist of Fate! This could be all over!

King: Come on Bryan!

JR: Wait a minute! Hardy is looking too go high risk!

King: What’s he doing? He could have just pinned him right there and then..

JR: What goes up.. Must come down! Ohhh Nooo! Bryan moved.. And Hardy just came crashing too the mat!

King: That’s why they call it high risk Ross! *King laughs* Come on Bryan.. This is your chance!

JR: Bryan looking for the Labell lock here.. If he locks this in folks it could be all over!

King: He’s got it.. It’s locked in!

JR: Just look at the pain shooting across Hardy’s face! He can’t put up with much more!

King: He’s Tapping! He’s tapped out! Yes! Yes! Yes! Bryan Danielson is heading too Wrestlemania!

JR: That’s high risk.. Sometimes it can pay off and sometimes it wont, Who will be willing too risk it all at MITB? We will find out at Wrestlemania but right now.. Cena and now Bryan are the first two Qualifiers in the Money In The Bank match!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Bryan Danielson:
    Now that I have disposed of that junkie side show attraction, I am back on track to realizing my goal of winning the WWE Title. After being screwed over in my match at the Elimination Chamber by super Cena and his famous no sell power, I will not let anything stop me from winning the Money in the Bank Match.

This company needs me to win and cash in the briefcase to become champion. Look at the sorry state that the WWE is in. The champion is crazed, roided out senior citizen, who believes he is blessed by outer space gods, and actually changed his real name to Warrior. The new talents that are being brought in are mostly jokes.

Seriously, it is like management is throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. I am the greatest technical wrestler on the planet. If I can break or dislocate any part of the human body with just my skill, imagine what I can do when weapons are legal? I will not be denied by a bunch of spot monkey stuntmen, who are just trying to make a highlight reel. I am Bryan Danielson, I am a WRESTLER, and I will make this company be known as World WRESTLING Entertainment once again.

​http://youtu.be/N_r5ceKLoYQ
    WWE-Edge-Enterance-in-Formal-Dress.jpg

The fans go nuts as Edge comes flying out of the smoke. He walks across to the one side of the stage but is obviously still feeling the effects of the Elimination Chamber match as he gets pumped up. He walks back to the centre of the stage and points to the opposite side before he walks down the ramp a few steps, stops and points to the sky as his pyro explodes behind him. He strolls down the rest of the ramp before gingerly sliding into the ring, and asking for a microphone. He waits a few more seconds before lifting the mic up to his lips with one hand, and bringing the other hand up, he has his thumb and forefinger millimetres apart, before speaking.

Edge: About that close. That’s how close I was to winning the WWE Championship last Sunday. Sure, I ended fourth, but I endured hell inside that Elimination Chamber- and I was that close to becoming the WWE Champion because I’d already gotten rid of CM Punk when it happened.

The fans boo loudly, knowing exactly what Edge is talking about.

Edge: You see, last Sunday at Elimination Chamber, I pinned CM Punk after the idiot threw himself off a pod, and eliminated him from the match. Instead of being humble and taking his loss like a man, he took the elimination like a little bitch and attacked me, hitting me with a GTS to allow JBL to pin me and eliminate me from the match.

The fans boo at what Edge is talking about.

Edge: Oh trust me, I booed too. The fact is, CM Punk has been a thorn in my side ever since I returned at Royal Rumble. I beat him at the Rumble, and maybe that could have been the end of it. But then, what happened? We both entered the Elimination Chamber match and our paths crossed once more.

He’s attacked me viciously, he’s taken personal shots at me about people like Lita- who Punk I’m sure you dated after me- tell me, what was it like to have my sloppy seconds?

The fans laugh and pop loudly at this.

Edge: The thing is Punk, when I eliminated you from the Elimination Chamber, that should have been the end of it, I should have gone on, beaten Dolph Ziggler, JBL and The Ultimate Warrior and instead of standing here talking about you, I’d be standing here talking about Wrestlemania, where I’d be set to defend MY WWE Championship against Chris Jericho.

Because of you Punk, I have to watch as The Ultimate Warrior and Chris Jericho have the main event spot. Because of you Punk, I’m standing out here empty handed when the WWE Championship should be on my shoulder. Because of you Punk, I have no Wrestlemania match.

The fans boo but Edge holds a hand up.

Edge: That’s why I’ve come up with the replacement to my Wrestlemania moment this year. Instead of being in the main event, instead of being in the WWE Championship match- I was thinking of maybe entering the Money in the Bank match and winning it once again- inserting myself into the main event of Wrestlemania- but then I had a better idea.

Forget The Rock, Undertaker vs. Edge with The Streak on the line! That is what I’m talking about! But then I thought, I’ve been there and done that. This is the first Wrestlemania since my return, it has to be amazing. It has to be original. And that’s when it hit me. You and I, Punk.

The fans pop.

Edge: Let’s face it, it makes sense. You haven’t got a match, I don’t have a match. We’ve had matches before, but not like this. We’ve fought on Smackdown, we’ve fought on Raw, we’ve fought at the Royal Rumble but we’ve never gone one-on-one on the grandest stage of them all.

And that Punk, is why I’m out here. It’s time for us to end this. I’m challenging you to a match at Wrestlemania!

The fans pop loudly as Edge smiles.

Edge: The fact is Punk, we need this to happen. We need this to happen because for weeks and months and years, if this doesn’t happen, people will always wonder who is better. Who is better out of the Straight Edge Saviour and the Rated R Superstar? Who is better out of the Voice of the Voiceless and the Ultimate Opportunist?

I know the answer to that, and deep down in your heart Punk, you know it too. My records speak for themselves, but I’m going to give you the opportunity to prove me wrong. At Wrestlemania Punk, I’m going to prove once and for all, I am better than you!

The fans pop loudly as Edge drops the mic and jumps onto the turnbuckle as the Titantron comes on and air's a vignette*

*The camera cuts to show a woman, a woman who it seems just finished her shift as a stripper walks down a road. She sees a man beeps his horn, and she exposes her wonderful breasts away from the camera. She enters through a dark alleyway, and goes off camera, when we hear a scream. The camera shows a dark figure running away, while it then cuts to show the woman covered in blood, with the word "TORTURE" spray painted above her head*

http://youtu.be/1wFfSQbSYPo
    cody rhodmwes suit yellow tie.jpg
    The booing is almost instantaneous as Cody Rhodes walks out onto the stage in a suit.*

JR: Here comes Cody Rhodes! He lost to John Cena earlier tonight to not qualify for the Money in the Bank match!

King: He was cheated out of it though!

JR: I don’t think he was King.

King: Well I don’t care, Cody Rhodes is about to make my night much better!

*Cody strolls down the ramp before sliding into the ring and asking for a mic. He looks around at the fans while they continue to boo him, but waits for the booing to go down before he speaks.*

Cody Rhodes: A lot of you are probably wondering what I’m doing out here, questioning in your minds whether I even deserve to be standing in the same ring as such legends as The Rock, The Ultimate Warrior and Edge. How do I know that you’re all thinking this? I feel the same way.

You see, over the last week or so, I’ve done a lot of thinking- I’ve looked back over my recent matches and realised a couple of things. First of all, I was letting down my family. I was letting down my father, the American Dream Dusty Rhodes. I was letting down my brother, Dustin Rhodes- better known as Goldust.

*The fans pop loudly for both name drops.*

Cody Rhodes: Secondly, I was letting all of you down. And by letting all of you, along with my family, down- I was letting myself down. Well I won’t be doing that anymore! Looking back, I’ve realised that I needed a change. A change in attitude mostly, and that’s exactly why I’m out here.

The change in attitude has arrived; the old Cody Rhodes has been kicked to the side, the new Cody Rhodes is here! I’m going to do all I can from now on to make all of you, to make myself and to make my family proud!

*The fans pop as Cody smiles.*

Cody Rhodes: So what do I do to make my family proud? Surely somebody with my blood line should be aiming for the top? Well I am, but I’m going to do everything on the way there. Since my loss to John Cena earlier, Money in the Bank was off the table. But then I realised that the perfect opportunity has arisen on this very night.

Earlier on in the night, Teddy Long made the announcement that the United States Championship will be coming back, and the final will be taking place at Wrestlemania. I’m the son of the American Dream- it is my destiny to hold that championship. So I am hereby announcing myself as one of the eight men entering the tournament from next week!

*The fans pop louder.*

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 07-16-2012 at 06:36 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Cody Rhodes: And when the smoke settles at Wrestlemania, that title will be firmly around this waist, and it’s going to stay there for a very long time- and who else but all of you will help me. I don’t care who I have to beat on my way to the final, my Wrestlemania moment is going to happen this year when I am crowned the United States Champion!

*The fans pop loudly as Rhodes drops the mic and jumps onto the turnbuckle. He mimics the title around his waist before climbing down and exiting the ring. He walks away up the ramp as the crowd claps and cheers him.*

King: What the hell was that?

JR: I believe this young man just made his way into all of these fans’ hearts.

King: What a loser! He keeps losing so he ‘changes his ways’? What a fuckin’ sell out!

JR: I don’t agree with you King. He’s been a very honest young talent and nobody ever denied he has any talent, he’s extremely talented!

King: He’s terrible. What do you expect? Have you seen his father?

JR: What? The American Dream Dusty Rhodes? One of the most charismatic men in the history of professional wrestling?

King: Yeah. That guy. He’s an idiot! I used to think Cody was adopted but now I can see Cody is exactly like Dusty! What a waste of my time that entire segment was.

JR: God you’re an idiot.

King: Shut up JR, what’s up next?

*With the crowd still shocked but happy with Cody’s announcement Teddy Long’s music plays and the Raw general manager steps onto the stage with a mic in hand ready too speak*

http://youtu.be/Q3kUHvgDWIQ
    teddy-long.jpg

TL: Hey! What’s up playa’s!

*Crowd pop*

TL: Now I hope you are all enjoying Raw tonight? Good.. It really has been a great Raw so far and that’s no doubt because of Wrestlemania which is right around the corner! Here In the WWE Universe for those of you that don’t know there is a saying that everything just get’s that much better when it comes too Wrestlemania season and this year will be no different!

*Crowd again pop*

TL: That’s why starting from next week we are going too have ourselves a tournament! That’s right.. But not just any tournament playa’s, this will be a tournament for the new United states title!

*Big crowd pop*

TL: That’s right.. From next week onwards there will be a tournament with the final taken place at this years Wrestlemania! Now enjoy the rest of the show.. And tune in for next week’s episode! Holla, Holla!

JR: The return of United States title? That’s huge!

King: It sure is Ross.. And the tournament will start next week! I can’t wait!

JR: Well that’s next week partner but right now.. I’m being told we have another MITB qualifying match coming up!

*Back from commercial. A man walks to the ring and security tries to stop him. He punches the security guards and takes them all out after fighting with them. He looks at the security on the ground and he heads to the ring. As he walks he looks at everyone in a discussed way. He gets into the ring and more security come. This team of security surrounds the ring looking away from the ring. He grabs a microphone as he stands in the middle of the ring and just stares at the crowd who is quiet and confused. *

Ricochet.jpg

Ricochet: My name is Ricochet and this is my security to prevent everyone from…..

*The microphone is cut off but Ricochet gets a loud speaker from one of the guards.*

Ricochet: I have been on the Indy circuit when I should be signed to a contract with a company like this because………

*All the arena lights go out except for emergency lights. After about a minute, the lights come back on and the security guards and Ricochet are all laid out as police are putting hand cuffs on them.*

JR: What the hell?

King: I’m not sure JR!

*In the ring, Ricochet is picked up from the ground as he is in cuffs.*

Teddy Long through the speakers in the arena: Let him go playas! Let him finish what he wanted to say. I’m in charge and I demand that you let him go.

*The police take the cuffs off and leave the ring and go backstage. Ricochet grabs a mic and tests the microphone while he stands in the ring.*

Ricochet: Like I was saying, I have been on the Indy circuit when I should be signed to a contract with a company like this because I deserve to be here but I was never given the chance to prove myself. I have worked my ass off for 9 years and I still work for small companies. It’s time I take it upon myself and prove that myself. What I want is a match on the grandest stage of them all…….WRESTLEMANIA! I have a video I want everyone to watch to show you all and to show everyone that is watching me right now just who I am and what I am capable of doing in this very ring.

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...r_embedded</a>

*As the video plays, the crowd goes ohh and ahh as they stand in amazement of what this guy can do in the ring.*

Ricochet: I am better then every single so called “high flyer” in the back. So, What I want is to go straight to the top of the business and that is why I want to be in The Money In The Bank Match at this year’s Wrestlemania. It’s time I prove that I can stand in the ring with the best and that I can make it in this business, not as a side show but as the Main Event. So if anyone wants to come out and accept my challenge, come on down. If not, ill understand because it doesn’t mean that no one wants to fight me, it’s that no one wants to lose a chance to compete at Wrestlemania. So…..Come on out.

*Ricochet just leans against the turnbuckle waiting for someone to come out.*

Ricochet: I knew no one would come out and accept my challenge.

*As the video plays, the crowd goes ohh and ahh as they stand in amazement of what this guy can do in the ring.*

Ricochet: I am better then every single so called “high flyer” in the back. So, What I want is to go straight to the top of the business and that is why I want to be in The Money In The Bank Match at this year’s Wrestlemania. It’s time I prove that I can stand in the ring with the best and that I can make it in this business, not as a side show but as the Main Event. So if anyone wants to come out and accept my challenge, come on down. If not, ill understand because it doesn’t mean that no one wants to fight me, it’s that no one wants to lose a chance to compete at Wrestlemania. So…..Come on out.

*Ricochet just leans against the turnbuckle waiting for someone to come out.*

Ricochet: I knew no one would come out and accept my challenge.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*Ricochet goes to the outside of the ring and goes under the ring and gets a table. He brings the table in the ring and then gets a chair and throws it in the ring. He sets the table up and sets the chair up. He sits in the chair with his elbows on the table.*

Ricochet: I will stop this show in its tracks and I will not leave until I have some competition.

*After waiting a few minutes, Ricochet sets the microphone down on the table and gets up from the chair. He goes outside the ring and starts talking trash to the fans while staying around ringside. He sees a little fan and tears up the sign that reads “U SUCK” that causes the crowd to boo loudly as the crowd begins to chant ‘you suck’ over and over again.*

Ricochet: Fine…..I will take care of this myself and I will go to the back right now. I WILL GET A MATCH!!!

*Ricochet throws the table out of the ring along with the chair, before beginning to walk up the ramp.*

http://youtu.be/ifKW2LRtUH0
    sin-cara-1.jpg

JR: Sin Cara! It seems the Mexican Hero has answered Ricochet’s challenge!

King: Wow! What a match this could be!

*Ricochet smirks on the ramp and backs up, sliding into the ring. Sin Cara runs down the ramp as a referee follows ahead of the next match!*

Match 3: Ricochet vs. Sin Cara in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
    (PAC=Sin Cara)

(stop at 8:20)

JR: BIG back body drop from the top rope there by Sin Cara! Can he take advantage?

King: What a match this has been JR! Exactly as I expected!

*Sin Cara waits for Ricochet to reach his feet again and runs forwards, but Ricochet jumps over him and as Cara bounces off the ropes, Ricochet drops to the canvas, sticking his legs up in the air for Cara to bounce off them and flip across the ring.

Ricochet jumps up and jumps over the rising Sin Cara, rolling to the corner as Sin Cara jumps up. Ricochet jumps straight up to the top rope and springboards off, connecting with a dropkick to Cara! He goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO! Sin Cara kicks out!

Ricochet gets up angrily and goes to kick Cara in the head but Cara pulls back at the last second, grabbing Ricochet and going for the quick school boy roll up.

One!

Two!

Ricochet rolls through and dropkicks Sin Cara, going for another cover.

One!

Two!

Sin Cara twists it into his own cover.

One!

Two!

Ricochet turns the tables once again!

One!

Two!

Cara powers out!

Ricochet stands up and goes to grab Cara but Cara kicks out into Ricochet’s gut and jumps up. He springboards off the ropes and goes for the senton bomb but Ricochet rolls underneath and Cara hits the canvas. He stands up but Ricochet runs around and hits an Enzigueri to Sin Cara’s head! He drags Cara over to the corner before ascending it and hitting a dangerous Double Rotation Moonsault! He hooks the leg of Sin Cara.

One!

Two!

Three!*

Winner: Ricochet

JR: What an impressive debut by Ricochet! I guess he’s going to the Money in the Bank qualifying match!

King: He could be a dark horse in that match! What a match that was JR!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*With the crowd still cheering for the debut of Raw’s newest star Ricochet, they are then sent into a frenzy with the theme music of… *

http://youtu.be/xptr7shTWUw
    The-Rock.jpg

*The Brahma bull stands at the top of the stage taking in the cheers and chants from the crowd, Rock begins too make his way down too the ring with a look of focus on his face as the crowd continue too chant and cheer for him.. He asks for a mic and enters the ring*

Rock: Finally! The Rock has come back too.. *crowd join in* Denver!

*Huge pop from the crowd*

Rock: 24 hours ago the Rock had a front row seat too watch Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker at the Elimination Chamber! It was a match between two future hall of famers no doubt about it.. Great match, so people are wondering why the Rock got involved.. Undertaker! The great one asked you man too man..
    Me and you at Wrestlemania, The Rock vs. The Undertaker, The great one vs. the Deadman, The Brahma Bull vs. The phenom.. The Return vs. The streak, So many slogans but none that do it justice.. It would have been the biggest match in Wrestlemania history and what ever the out come the Rock would have look you in the eye, man too man.. And shook you’re hand.

*The crowd continue too chant and cheer for the Rock wondering where this is going*

Rock: Sitting down on the chair watching the match.. The Rock had a thought, I thought if you won’t accept my challenge.. Then I’m going too demand it and put you in a position where you have too accept it.. You see Taker, as things stand.. Sure Wrestlemania is looking good.. We have the MITB match, We have the United States title match and we will have Chris Jericho vs. the Ultimate Warrior for the WWE title! Yay great!
    But what is Wrestlemania without the streak? What is Wrestlemania with the most electrifying man in sports entertainment! Taker.. I’m not asking you for this match, I’m demanding it. Next week I’m calling you out.. Face too face, let’s get this match sorted and give these fans and the whole of the WWE Universe the match they want!

*Crowd pop*

Rock: If you smell! What the Rock.. Is … Cooking!

*Again the crowd pop for the Rock as he drops the mic and leaves the ring too the chant of “Rocky” going around the arena as the show goes too a break*
    JR: Welcome back to Raw is War ladies & gentlemen! What a show it’s been so far, King!

King: You’re not wrong JR, and just mere moments ago, The Rock reiterated his challenge to The Undertaker for the Streak at Wrestlemania!

JR: And we are pleased to announce that next week, live on Raw, the Undertaker will be in the building to address the challenge!

King: Wow! The Phenom will be back! I can’t wait for that!

JR: And up next, we’ve got a great match scheduled!

King: Two great young talents going one-on-one! It will be great to see these two fly around the ring up next!

http://youtu.be/pf61CkIy0lc
    Amazing-Red-tna-superstar-1.jpg

JR: And here comes Amazing Red! These fans quite like the guy who can really give them a show!

King: He’s good, not great, but good. I’m not sure he has a chance against the next guy though!

http://youtu.be/_D2nyAyuTfI
    ZemaJesse_display_image.jpg

JR: Here comes Zema Ion! He’s got some great talent, but the fans really don’t like him!

King: I don’t see why they don’t like him though! He’s brilliant!

Match 4: Amazing Red vs. Zema Ion
    (Red=Darsow)

(stop at 4:00)

JR: What a jumping DDT by Ion! Can he capitalize?

King: This one is definitely over!

*Zema crawls across and covers Red.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO!

Red kicks out as the fans cheer their approval of the kick out. Zema gets up and backs up to the ropes angrily. Red begins to get up but Zema kicks him in the gut. He drags Red up by the hair and backs him into the corner but Red breaks and ducks under Zema’s arm, twisting around and hitting a dropkick to Zema’s back.

Zema hits the corner with force and Red goes for a neckbreaker but Zema reverses and hits a diving shoulder block. Both men are laid out in the ring and begin to crawl to the ropes when...*

JR: Oh my god! Not this again!

King: It’s Kane!

*Kane walks out onto the stage as the fans boo loudly. He walks down to the ring as both Zema & Red begin to get to their feet. Kane slides into the ring and looks from Zema to Red, before Zema grabs Red and throws him towards Kane, who grabs Red by the throat and delivers a huge Chokeslam to the canvas!*

JR: Chokeslam! What a devastating move from Kane!

King: Well the referee has scarpered, so I guess this match is over.

*Kane looks up at Zema who is staring back with clear fear in his optic stems. Kane begins to laugh maniacally and Zema returns the laugh, albeit awkwardly.*

JR: What the hell?! Are they on the same page?

King: It looks that way JR!

*Zema goes to leave the ring but Kane grabs him by the hair and drags him back into the ring.*

JR: I guess not King!

King: Oh no! Oh no!

*Kane grabs Zema by the throat, screams ‘what’s so funny?’ at him and hits a devastating Chokeslam right next to Red!*

JR: Oh my god! What a move!

King: I don’t think Kane’s done!
    *Kane grabs both men by the throat and drags them simultaneously to their feet, before delivering a huge double Chokeslam! Kane laughs maniacally again before doing his signature throw down of his arms to set his pyro from all four corners off. He leaves the ring and backs up the ramp laughing all the way as Zema & Red are not moving in the ring.*

*With helping rushing down too the aid of both men the Titantron air's another vignette*

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*Tyson Kidd is shown on the Titantron as the fans go balistic*

Tyson Kidd: Hey guys! What's going on?! As some of you already know! My name is Tyson Kidd! And I'm here to carry on the Hart tradition! I was trained in the Hart Dungeon! Possibly one of the best wrestling gyms of all! I wanna be like all my trainers! Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart! And lots more! People say that I'm just a Bret Hart wannabe! But that's all wrong! I'm allowed a bit of inspiration from The Best There Was, The Best There Is and The Best There Ever Will be! But, the only success that I've ever had! Is the Tag Team Champion belt! But starting from next week! That will all change! As I will dominate to get my well deserved shot at the World title!

*The crowd cheer*

Kidd: At Wrestlemania! There will be, one of the most dangerous, but highly anticipated matches of all time! Money in the Bank! I wanna be the next one to win it! It has created so many superstars careers! Such as, CM Punk, Edge and Daniel Bryan! I wanna be the next one to carry that tradition as well! The best thing about the Money in the Bank Ladder Match! Is that you don't expect what is gonna happen! Anything could happen! A high risk move off the ladder, a sprint up a ladder which is stacked on the right to another! So many things! I wanna bring something new and special to the match! Once I qualify! Just watch! I will entertain you as much as possible! Cause not only am I doing it for myself! Not only am I doing it for the Harts! But I'm also doing it for you fans! So you can enjoy every second of the entertainment!

*The camera cuts back from the Tyson Kidd vignette with the crowd still cheering his name as we get ready for the final MITB qualifying match of the night!*

JR: Tyson Kidd folks! We have seen before a snip of the talent that this man possesses an with him returning next week.. I can’t wait too see him in action and show what it means too carry the hart name!

King: He’s no Hart Ross! So he trained in the dungeon.. Big deal! It means nothing here in the WWE.

JR: Well King.. I look forward too seeing Tyson Kidd proving you wrong and showing everyone else he is the real deal.

*Before King can again speak Dolph Ziggler’s theme music blares out of the speakers and round the arena as the cocky superstar makes his way from behind the curtain*

http://youtu.be/YSmZONW3sIY
    dolph-ziggler.jpg

King: This man is the real deal Ross! And I’m backing him too win the Money In the Bank!

JR: How can you back someone that’s not even qualified? We don’t even know his opponent yet.. No doubt about the kids talent though folks, it’s his attitude that I question!

King: You’re just jealous! This man is indeed perfection!

*Ziggler strut’s down too the ring with his usual cocky swagger with Vickie at his side, he enters the ring and takes in the boo’s from the crowd*

http://youtu.be/QcdUlg_tTvk
    morrison.jpg

*Morrison stands at the top of the stage with the crowd cheering for him as he does his trademark stance with the slow motion kicking in.. He then begins too make his way down too the ring slapping hands with the crowd*

JR: Should be a great match right here folks! Remember the winner of this match will join Cena, Bryan Danielson and Ricochet in qualifying for the Money In The Bank match!

King: I already told you.. Dolph Ziggler will win this match and he will thin win the Money In The Bank! Mark my words!

*Both men are standing in the ring ready too get the match started, the ref calls for the bell and the match begins!*

Start at 2:06 Stop at 8:08

JR: Ziggler had the tights! Ziggler had the tights!

King: I told you! I told you he would win this match.. I’m telling you he will win the Money In The Bank match at Wrestlemania!

JR: He had the damn tights! That’s called cheating King, he should be disqualified!

King: It’s only cheating if you get caught Ross, did you not learn anything at School?!.

JR: Well folks, weather we like it or not…

As “The Monday Night Delight” John Morrison tries to use the ring ropes as leverage, to hoist himself up. While he does, “The Next Big Thing” by Jim Johnston plays on the PA system. Morrison looks shocked and the crowd starts to go into a booing frenzy. Finally, Brock Lesnar makes his way from behind the backstage curtain and makes a beeline to the ring. John Morrison tries to quickly get up to confront Lesnar on his own two feet, Lesnar is able to get the advantage and slides into the ring to kick Morrison in the side of the head, laying him out cold. After doing so, Brock asks for a microphone from one of the workers at ringside. As soon as he gets it, he starts to talk trash about John Morrison.

::Brock Lesnar::
    “I’m pretty sure that you’re wondering what I’m doing out here and you’re wondering why I just attacked you, John. It’s simple really. I don’t like you and I also bet you want to know why I attacked you. Again…that’s simple and it’s pretty obvious. Not only do I hate your guts but I got robbed…again. So now, I’m gonna take it out on you and that’s just the way it is.”
    Brock notices the John is getting to his feet so he lifts him onto his shoulders and plants him into the mat with an F-5. Brock’s music hits again and he walks away.

JR: And now ladies & gentlemen, after one hell of a blockbuster of a Raw is War, it’s time for our main event!

King: Oh JR! I can’t wait for this one! It’s gonna be one hell of a match!

JR: I believe the term you’re looking for King...is SLOBBERKNOCKER!

King: Well no, but I agree, let’s get it on!

http://youtu.be/okmi0mCNJ8g
    WWE-NXT-20th-April-2010-chris-jericho-11787475-392-483.jpg

*Pyro explodes before the camera zooms in on Chris Jericho, who has his back to the ring with his arms outstretched in his eternal pose, as the fans boo instantly. He turns around and smirks as he makes his way down to the ring. He slides in and points at the Wrestlemania sign.*

JR: And the number one contender to the WWE Championship is looking serious right now!

King: Well anybody looks serious next to Ultimate Warrior, the guys a joke!

JR: Well that ‘joke’ has been our WWE Champion for two months so far!

King: It’s all luck JR!

http://youtu.be/c6QMkv3FZwQ
    CM-Punk-wwe-superstar-8.jpg

*CM Punk walks out onto the stage as the fans boo, but there are some sections of the crowd cheering, albeit quietly. He drops to one knee and runs a hand across the floor, before checking his wrist. He shouts ‘It’s Clobbering Time!’ before jumping up and scything the air. He makes his way down to the ring as Jericho awaits the arrival of his partner.*

JR: CM Punk looks ready, but you gotta ask King, will the two egos that are CM Punk and Chris Jericho be able to coincide together?

King: I don’t see why not JR, they’re partners tonight.

JR: I don’t know King. Also, we have to wonder, will CM Punk accept Edge’s challenge?

King: He should just to shut Edge up. It’s a brilliant ploy to have Punk not answer Edge yet.

http://youtu.be/N_r5ceKLoYQ
    edge.jpg

*The fans explode with cheers as Edge blasts through the smoke. He runs over to the side of the stage, using the crowd’s adrenaline to get pumped up, before doing the same to the opposite side of the stage. He walks down the ramp a few steps before stopping and pointing to the sky as pyro explodes out behind him.*

JR: Here comes Edge! And he is fired up!

King: What an idiot this guy is. He believes he can stand in the ring with the likes of Chris Jericho and CM Punk? Give me a break!

JR: King, I don’t need to remind you that Edge is an ELEVEN time World Champion.

King: I don’t need to remind you he’s a complete tool!

*Edge waits on the ramp as the crowd also waits for one man.*

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 07-16-2012 at 10:51 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

http://youtu.be/xbLZ9lx-e5w
    ultimatewarrior.jpg

*The fans go nuts as The Ultimate Warrior runs out to the stage. He holds the WWE Championship up high as he runs down the ramp, completely ignoring Edge, and does five laps of the ring in quick succession. He finally stops and looks at Edge as they slide into the ring together, ready for the main event.*

JR: What a match this is going to be!

King: Can you believe this guy is our WWE Champion? He’s a disgrace to the title!

JR: He beat five other guys, just last night!

King: He’s still a disgrace!

Main Event: Chris Jericho & CM Punk vs. Edge & Ultimate Warrior
    (Punk=Benoit & Warrior=Christian)

(stop at 8:28)

JR: Just as Warrior gets the tag to Edge, Punk tags in Jericho!

King: Come on Jericho!

*Jericho runs out of the corner, catching Edge with a flying elbow. Edge jumps up and kicks Jericho in the gut, he goes for the EdgeCution but Jericho twists out and grabs Edge’s legs, going for the Walls of Jericho. Before he can twist Edge over though, Edge pulls Jericho close and kicks him off into the corner. He jumps up and immediately goes for a Spear but Jericho sidesteps Edge, using his own momentum against him to throw him into the corner. He immediately goes for a school-boy cover.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

Edge powers out as Jericho is immediately back on the attack, going for the headlock. Edge is caught up in the move as the crowd begins to try and keep Edge alive, but their efforts are futile as the Rated R Superstar begins to fade. Back on the apron, Warrior begins to clap, as the fans clap along with him.

Edge manages to use the adrenaline from the crowd to lift Jericho up and hit a Side Slam! He goes for a cover on the number one contender.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

Jericho is the one to power out this time, as Edge rolls over onto his front and begins to crawl towards his corner. Jericho grabs Edge’s leg and pulls him back as he gets to his feet. Edge does the same and goes to kick Jericho with his free foot but Jericho ducks under and throws Edge’s leg into the canvas.

Edge writhes in agony as Jericho goes to grab Edge’s legs and go for the Walls of Jericho, which he manages to lock in! Edge begins to scream as he is not close enough to grab the ropes. Jericho is screaming along with him as the fans are expectant of a tap out any second. Edge’s hand is just inches from the canvas but he manages to pull himself closer to the ropes. Edge is in clear agony as he manages to get even closer to the ropes but Jericho is clever, breaking the hold to pull Edge back to the centre of the ring, hitting an elbow drop to Edge’s knee before twisting it as Edge screams in pain.

Jericho keeps twisting the knee as Edge claws at Jericho, pulling his hair back with one hand and smashing him in the face with the other, causing Jericho to break the hold. Both men reach their feet at the same time and Jericho goes for a right hand but Edge ducks under and hits an Edge-O-Matic on the turn! He goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO! Jericho kicks out.

The crowd has come alive once again as Edge & Jericho lie motionless on the canvas. Both Warrior & Punk have their arms stretched out towards their partners as Edge & Jericho begin to crawl towards their respective corners. Jericho reaches his corner first but Punk withdraws the hand as Jericho goes to slap it, and drops to the floor. He backs up with a smirk on his face as Jericho asks what the hell he’s doing?*

JR: Punk has turned on Jericho!

King: What the hell?! They’re partners!

*Punk walks away up the ramp as Edge makes the tag to Warrior and Jericho manages to get up. He turns around and Warrior hits a big clothesline. Jericho reaches his feet again as Warrior bounces off the ropes and hits a second clothesline. Jericho gets up once again but Warrior hits a third clothesline.

Warrior drags Jericho up and goes for a snap suplex but Jericho quickly reverses it into a small package!

One!

Two!

Thre-NO!

Warrior kicks out as Jericho can’t believe it has happened. He gets back up and runs at Warrior, going for the Codebreaker but Warrior steps aside as from behind Warrior comes Edge with a huge Spear! Edge runs his hands through his hair as he climbs back out onto the apron, and Warrior pulls Jericho into the centre of the ring.

He points to the crowd as he bounces off the ropes, jumps over Jericho, bounces off the other ropes and connects with the running splash! He hooks the leg.

One!

Two!

Three! *

Winners: Edge & Ultimate Warrior

JR: Edge & Warrior did it King! They did it!

King: Only because of CM Punk!

JR: What a main event folks, and what a Raw is War!

King: Wait, it’s CM Punk!

*Edge and Warrior are celebrating in the ring their big win, as Jericho rolls out of the ring, resting with his back on the apron, recovering from the match. Warrior's music is playing, as the fans are eating up Edge and Warrior in the ring.*

CM Punk: Hold on, hold on, hold on!

*Warrior's music is cut off, as Punk comes out from the back, now with a t shirt on. He has a mic in hand, as the fans are booing like crazy. Punk walks to the end of the entrance stage and start of the ramp, and sits crossed legged. *

CM Punk: I'm sick of this. I'm sick of you goody two shoes in the ring thinking you’re the champions of the world. The truth is, you’re not. You only beat Jericho because I walked out. No offense Chris, but you had to figure one of the two of us would try and pull something on the other. I just happened to be the smarter of the two of us and do it first. Hopefully, no hard feelings.

*Punk snickers.*

CM Punk: Now, Edge. At the Elimination Chamber, you screwed me, so I screwed you! You know what though, I'm tired of this, "edge gets 1 over me, I get 1 over Edge, yada yada yada". You go on about facing me like a man, getting to spear me, SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR! Man...you sound like a retarded kid with turrets. Earlier tonight Edge, you issued a challenge. Something bigger than Jericho vs Warrior, something bigger than Rock vs Taker...you want Edge vs Punk. Something that has never happened at Wrestlemania. A culmination of this war between us.

*The fans cheer at the thought of Punk vs Edge.*

CM Punk: We each have won battles in this war, but at Wrestlemania, you want to finish it. You want to write the ending of this story with me, and you know what, there is no better place to do it than Wrestlemania. At the Chamber I spoke about Wrestlemania moments. I have yet to have mine, but...that doesn't mean I will let this chance slip by. Oh no...this chance to steal the show won't slip through my fingers. So Edge, to your challenge....I accept!

*The fans go crazy, as Edge just nods and grins.*

CM Punk: Hold on you internet smarks. I'm not done talking yet. I accept, on 1 condition. See Edge, you had your moment with Foley, when you speared him through a flaming table. You showed you were rated R, you showed you were hardcore. I want my chance to make you bleed. I want my chance to break your bones. I want my chance to leave you lifeless, and praying to whatever God you believe in for mercy. I accept your challenge, on 1 condition. When we meet at Wrestlemania, it's not just a normal match. No...there will be no disqualifications, there will be no counts out, the only way to win will be by pinfall or submission. That's right Edge...if you want me at Wrestlemania, it'll be...

*Punk pauses, as the fans are on the edge of their seat, waiting to see what Punk says. Edge is now at the ropes, holding onto the top ropes glaring at Punk.*

CM Punk: NO HOLDS BARRED!

*The fans go crazy at this, as Punk stands up, and points to Edge, and then to the Wrestlemania logo hanging in the arena.*

JR: No Holds Barred! Will Edge accept the challenge? What a night ladies & gentlemen! We’ll see you next week!

*We get one final shot of Edge looking at Punk, before we get a shot of Punk smirking on the ramp before the screen goes black and the WWE logo flashes across.*

IWA:

HWA:

General: