Page 115 of 183 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105113114115116117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1822
    Blog Entries

The fans begin to boo as Edge walks out of the curtain, his right arm in a sling as he makes his way down the ramp gingerly. He climbs up the stairs and into the ring, asking for and receiving a microphone. He immediately begins to speak.

Edge: Last Sunday at Money in the Bank, I entered that Nitro Ladder Match full of confidence. That showed early on as I took control of that match, it came down to the BEST TAG TEAM in the history of wrestling, Edge and Christian Cage fighting it out in the centre of that ring. And I got the upper hand.

From there on in, I thought it was going to be a walk in the park. I was wrong. Whether it was Miz attacking me from behind or Magnus throwing me into the fan’s barricade. My early dominance allowed me to become one thing- a target.

And from where I lay, as I was out of contention for that win- the other seven refocused themselves onto one another and the Money in the Bank briefcase. It was only when I began to get back up that Christian Cage once again turned his focus to me, hitting me with a Plancha. I managed to get back to my feet and for yet another time, Christian Cage was the man in my way.

I went for a Spear but Cage knows me better than anybody and he sidestepped me. Unfortunately for Christopher Daniels, his henchman Roman Reigns was in my way. I hit Reigns with a Spear and made certain that nobody was taking a shortcut to the briefcase.

Eventually, it would come down to The Miz and me one-on-one in the centre of that ring. I put him down and began to climb, reaching the briefcase. As with all of these types of matches, I should have been more aware to Magnus. He entered the ring and took the ladder from underneath me. I tried to unhook the briefcase but I slipped and fell to the canvas, landing on my shoulder.

The medics took me backstage and asked me how I felt. I watched from backstage as Mr. Anderson won the Money in the Bank match- and I’d like to say to him one thing...congratulations.

The fans give a mixed reaction, unsure of where Edge is going with this. Edge looks unphased.

Edge: My shoulder, I hoped would be fine for me to come out here and wrestle. For me to make my way out here and take on whoever Shane McMahon put in front of me. Whether it be somebody from that match or not. I wanted to make my way out here and do what I do best- FIGHT for my spot in the race for the World Heavyweight Championship.

I was wrong. The scans showed that I need surgery. It’s a lot worse than expected. There’s no timescale on my return so to all of you I just say one thing. Listen up.

Listen for that first line of my music because the moment it hits, all of you have to know something- the ULTIMATE OPPORTUNIST IS BACK!

The fans give another mixed reaction.

Edge: I will be coming back bigger and better than ever to take that top spot on Nitro. You can take that to the bank, and I don’t care who’s at the top by that time- whether it’s Mr. Anderson, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Dean Ambrose, Christian Cage, The Miz or Tyson Kidd still. I’ll be taking the spot.

So for now, I’m signing off. I’m gonna go back to Canada for a little bit and continue with my rehab after my surgery. But when it’s time, you’ll know.

The fans give a mixed reaction once again as Edge drops the microphone and leaves the ring. He walks away up the ramp before turning at the top and waving goodbye, before going through the curtain.

Bischoff: Edge, come back!

Tenay: I gotta say, that felt real to me. When will we see Edge back in a ring? Only time will tell.

*The crowd is still in shock, as we go to a recap of what happened earlier in the night with the World Heavyweight Championship situation. We come back to the commentators now, who still look a little shaken up*

Tenay: Well, now we try to move on, and what better way to do that than with a massive #1 Contender’s match up between The Miz and Magnus!

Tenay: Now, The Gladiator of WWE, Magnus. He has had an amazing couple of weeks in WWE. He competed and came oh so close to winning the MitB ladder match, he was just pipped by Anderson. He has put the man who fronted WCW Nitro for many years Goldberg, on the shelf! Can he climb another step in the WWE ladder tonight??

Bischoff: I actually feel sorry for Miz, the sheer hell he’s gonna go through will be hard to watch. Haha!

RAW_1013_Photo_094.jpg

Tenay: This man has that same opportunity. He will be sore of course, he wanted Edge and now it seems he wont get him...

Bischoff: Lucky bastard!

Tenay: Anyway, he may have a better way to make an impact here and now, winning the right to challenge the WHC, doesn’t get much bigger than that!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Match 6: #1 Contender’s for the WHC- Magnus (Orton) vs. The Miz

2:37-11:27

Tenay: Miz somehow kick ing out once more, but Magnus has dominated this match so far, I have to admit!

*Magnus grabs Miz and shoves him into the corner, and rains down lefts and rights on him. Miz however, reverses one and lands a headbutt on Magnus, and throws him into the corner, and begins to hit him with big lefts and rights to the stomach. Magnus powers out, thowing Miz halfway across the ring*

Tenay: What power from Magnus. Miz shouldn’t be trying to out-muscle Magnus, he needs to think smart if he wants to go on to War Games and challenge for the World Title!

*Magnus holds his jaw from the head butt, and Miz stares up at Magnus, a little thrown off by the Englishman’s raw power. He leaps to his feet and bounces around, and advances on Magnus, looking as if he wants to lock up. However, he ducks Magnus, and punches the knee of Magnus, sending him to the ground. He shows great athletic ability, and hits a Springboard Legdrop, hooking the leg of Magnus

1!

2!

Kick out!

Tenay: A near fall there, but that’s what Miz must do to stay on top here, use his superior athleticism to take down this Gladiator.

Bischoff: I hate agreeing with you, but I agree...

*Miz dropkicks an unsteady Magnus in the back, sending him into the ropes (think 6-1-9 position) He leaps over the top rope and connects with a Hotshot, sending Magnus back into the ring, flat on his back. Miz climbs the outside turnbuckle, and waits for Magnus to rise*

Tenay: Miz showing off a whole different side of himself here, knowing that he must keep up this kind of tempo to stay on top of this match

*As Magnus gets to his feet, Miz jumps off the top rope and goes for a flying crossbody, but Magnus somehow catches him, and slams him onto the ground, and Miz arches his back in pain. Magnus grabs his leg and goes for the cover

1!

2!

2.5!

Kick out!

Tenay: This match is going back and forth here, both men trying their best to get on top.

*Magnus bounces off the rope, and lands down hard on the Miz with an elbow drop to the heart. Miz clutches his chest in pain, as Magnus goes for a quick cover

1!

2!

Kick out!

Tenay: Miz kicking out with a lot more authority there, Magnus must do more if he wants to put the Awesome One away.

*Magnus grabs Miz and locks in a bearhug, tightening his grip around the chest Miz was just clutching. Miz writhes in pain, trying his damndest to break out. He hits The Oblivion with a few stiff shots to the side of the head, and Magnus lets go of his grip to hold his face in pain. Miz bounces off the ropes, and connects with a Big Boot. He drops down into the cover, and the ref counts*

1!

2!

2.99!

Kick out!

Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen, this main event has certainly lived up to its billing, these men have gone back and forth so far!

*Miz goes into position for the Skull Crushing Finale, and tries to grab Magnus, but he gets hit with an elbow to the face. Magnus lifts Miz high in the air and hits a Vertical Suplex, and Miz looks as if he’s out cold!

1!

2!

2.5!

Tenay: Miz kicks out again! This must be frustrating for The Oblivion!

*Magnus is indeed annoyed, and glares at the ref as if its somehow his fault. He grabs Miz, and signals to the crowd that it’s all over. He picks him up for the Mag Daddy Driver, as Miz tries to slip out. Magnus foils these attempts by raking Miz in the eye, unbeknownst to the ref. However, Miz still slips out, and out of nothing hits a Skull Crushing Finale!

Tenay: Oh wow! He hit it, out of nowhere, Magnus looked in control, now Miz is inching towards the cover, towards War Games!

1!

2!

3!

*Miz grabs his injured eye as the crowd go nuts for the Awesome One and his victory. He raises his arm, and climbs the turnbuckle as Magnus rolls out of the ring onto the floor. Suddenly, as Miz is still on top of the turnbuckle, BROCK LESNAR races into the ring. As Miz climbs down, Brock grabs him and lays him out with one emphatic F-5!!! The crowd rain the boos down on Brock, who stares at the camera, muttering to himself looking vicious, as we head to commercial*

Commercial

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    the-rock-returns.jpg
    *The live crowd go into a complete frenzy as the Rock's theme plays out towards the crowd. The noise levels soon raise and the crowd begin chanting "Rocky" over and over as the great one now stands at the top of the stage with a bright smile etched across his face.

The Rock then mouths the words.. "It's time." before pointing to the ring, where the stage is set for the "Rock Concert". The Rock then flashes another smile as the crowd continue to chant his name relentlessly before making his way down the ramp, now and then stopping to interact with his people. Rock then takes off his glasses and hands them over to a young female fan in attendance before high fiving her seemingly older brother and making his way up the steps.

Rocky then walks across the ring apron before heading up the turnbuckle and hitting his signature pose as the crowd noise is now deafening with cheers. The Brahma Bull then enters the ring and goes across to grab a microphone from the ring announcer before starting to speak.*

Rock: Finally.. No! Finally, Oh no.. no.. no! Let the Rock try again!

*Clears throat.*

Rock: FINALLY! The Rock.. Has come back! To Sacramento!

*Huge crowd pop.*

Rock: Yeah the Rock's pleased to be here, Oh yeah.. The Rock loves Sacramento! The question is.. Does Sacramento, love The Rock?

*Biggest cheer of the night as the Rock begins to smile.*

Rock: You know, Rock has another question? Who here.. And I mean, normal people. Not people who enjoy thriller movies way to much and bad hair cuts, The Rock don't need to here from them people, Oh no. The Rock's asking the normal people out there tonight.. Who here, loves Dean.. Ambrose?

*Crowd go sour as boo's can be heard which sparks the Rock to laugh to himself.*

Roch: That's what The Rock thought. You know, The Rock called up Dean's mum.. *Crowd Ohh at the mere mention of Dean's mum.* Yeah The Rock called her up, Rock said.. Hey miss Ambrose, The Rock beat your sons ass all of over Las Vegas Nevada at the Money In the Bank Ppv. She said.. Oh Rocky I know, I knew you were going to do it. My son does not have what it takes, he bites of more then he can chew. Rock agreed and then asked her a question. One simple question..

Hey miss Ambrose, How did you like The Rock's strudel? *Rock begins to laugh as the crowd all join in before cheering.* Woah! That was a whole other conversation for another day, What the Rock really asked was.. Miss Ambrose, The Rock has to know.. The Rock needs to know, do you love your son?

She paused before saying.. Rock. There ain't nobody in the world that loves Dean Ambrose! She said that hair, that personality.. that obsession with the plan? The way he pulls on his own hair and slaps himself? She said Dean Ambrose was nothing more then a SSIICCCKK FREAK! The Rock then thanked her for her honesty and said he would see her again over the weekend.

*Crowd begins cheering as The Rock once more smiles.*

Rock: Dean Ambrose. The Great one did what he said he would, he looked you in the eye and told you, your win over The Rock would not happen again. I stood this close to you *Gestures with his hand.* and told you, I would beat you.. You wanted hardcore, You wanted extreme and The Rock gave it too you Jack. You didn't want a match, You wanted a fight.

Well you got one trabroni and just to make sure the Rock didn't disappoint you, he made extra sure to beat your candy ass all over the Thomas & Mack center! Then... With the MILLIONNSSSS!
    *Crowd join in* And MILLIONS of the Rock's people standing tall behind me, Team Bring it standing loud and proud saying is that the best you got?!! The Rock would beat you...

One. Two. Three.

Rock: Dean Ambrose has not been seen or heard from since. Dean.. The Rock will always respect when you beat him. I openly stated that you backed up what you said and I made no excuses. Now the Rock ask's you.. Next Week. Me and You, standing in this ring.. In front of these people. *Points to the crowd as they cheer.* In front of the people that come to watch and enjoy this great company. We shake hands and you.. like a man, take your defeat.

*Crowd cheer*

Rock: But that's next week.. This week, it's a celebration! Tonight we celebrate the Boots2Asses nation! Together we did it.. Together we showed the character, the heart and desire needed to compete and be successful in life. Without you guys, I would not be standing here. The WWE Universe.. The People, Sacramento. I thank you.

*The Rock then takes his place on his seat and grabs hold of his guitar. He begins strumming it slowly as he carries on speaking.*

Rock: Oh it's time! SACREMENTO! Are you ready? *Huge pop* Let's do this baby! It's been a long time!

rock_concert.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    The Rock plays a few chords, flashes a hollywood smile to the fans and they clap along to the tune, awaiting the first verse of the song. Unfortunately for the millions.. and millions of Rock fans worldwide the Rock encounters a small hitch in the shape of the mop haired Dean Ambrose clubbing him in the back of the head with a huge boot! Boos break out all around the arena as Ambrose stands over the Rock, glazed look in his eyes as he stares down at him.

Tenay: Oh my god! Dean Ambrose came out of nowhere! He's not scheduled to be here tonight!

Bischoff: Ohh it's on now! Ambrose has Rock right where he wants him!

Ambrose slaps himself in the face and pulls at his hair before tearing through the Rock Concert set like a man possessed. Flailing arms at everything in the ring, knocking a camera man off the apron and down to the ground hard before the rage seems to subside as quickly as it burst out, making way for the familiar warped smile of a man absent of all morality. Ambrose kicks a few props from the ring before making his way back to the Rock who is know up to his knees and delivers a big DDT! Ambrose grins down at the Rock, pausing for a moment to revel in the destruction before bending over and picking up the mic that Rock had been using.

Ambrose: Ladies and gentlemen.. we appear to have.. encountered.. a technical glitch.. The Rock concert is hearby.. CANCELLED!

Ambrose kneels down next to the Rock and slaps him across the face repeatedly, trying to rouse him so that he can hear every word.

Ambrose: I need you to listen.. I need your attention because what I have to say is.. very.. very important. I don't know how you did it.. I don't know why you did it.. but at Money in the Bank Rock.. well.. you ruined my party... Rock.. what you did was.. you ruined my life! YOU RUINED MY LIFE! Every word you spewed tonight.. every damn noise that escaped from your mouth was like a knife.. a rusty blade being driven right into my spine.. twisting and tearing and biting at my flesh. But I won't let you do it anymore.. no no no.. I won't let you.. I can't let you.. i'm not going to let you laugh at me anymore. This is all a big joke to you.. this is the problem.. THIS IS THE PROBLEM ROCK! You don't take me seriously.. and.. and look at you know.. look what's happened.. it was an accident.. no no no.. no it wasn't.. I had to do it.. I had to do it..

Ambrose looks up at the fans as they continue to boo, horrified looks on some of their faces and Ambrose visibly cracks in front of then.

Ambrose: But we can make this right.. Rock we can make sure this ends the way it was supposed to end at Money in the Bank. I can still win.. I can still be everything that this company needs me to be.. I can still usher in a new era of violence that this company so desperately needs. These people need me.. hell Rock even you need me.. before I came along you were nothing.. a shadow of your former self.. you need me to make you relevant again. So we can't have you going around proclaiming yourself to be the victor.. can we Rock.. CAN WE!?

Ambrose stands up and throws Rock to the canvas, he paces up and down the ring muttering to himself and pulling at his own hair.

Ambrose: This isn't over.. this will not end until I say it does.. you don't get to make that call Rock.. YOU DON'T GET TO MAKE THAT CALL! See this is what happens when the world goes crazy.. this is what happens when the inmates run amok and take what isn't there's. Victory was mine Rock.. IT WAS MINE! And you took it from me.. you STOLE it from me.. but i'm not finished.. i'm taking it back.

Ambrose begins laughing to himself as if just discovering some unseen irony.

Ambrose: The funny thing is.. you wanted me to come out here and shake your hand.. accept defeat and let you resume your noble quest to hog all the limelight. What exactly have you won Rock.. i'm standing right here.. you haven't beaten me.. in fact lets do a little math.. shall we? I won a match.. that's right I DID win a match.. and oh.. you won a match.. hmm.. one plus one.. one divided by one.. one.. one.. one.. see Rock we're tied! WE'RE TIED! What a predicament.. what a problem we have.. I claim i'm the winner.. you claim you're the winner.. it's like a never ending cycle! That is unless.. unless you and I go at it.. one.. more.. time.. what do you say Rock? WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT!?

Ambrose gloats down at the Rock as he struggles on the canvas, trying to get up but thus far unable.

Ambrose: You're not saying much right now.. which is such a shame because you had so much to say earlier.. did I ruin the show!? So let me think for a moment.. we're tied.. and we really do need to do battle one last time.. I mean come on, we both know this doesn't end until one of us is in a body bag! So how about.. how about seeing as you got to choose the last stipulation.. and that didn't do either of us any good.. how about I get to choose this one? Oh can I? Why thank you Rock, that's so kind of you.. There's only one match that I can think of that really fits the description.. this doesn't end until one of us cannot physically move any longer. So at War Games Rock I really hope you're ready for a war.. and I really hope you're man enough to accept the challenge.. because you and I are going to go one on one.. in a Last.. Man.. Standing match.

Ambrose laughs to himself before walking towards the ropes, leaving Rock to pick himself up. However as Ambrose reaches the ring exit he has a change of heart, turning around and smiling at The Rock. He walks back to him, bending down and picking up Rocks guitar.

Ambrose: Oh.. and I thought that your guitar could use a little tune up.. here, i'll help you!

Tenay: No! Don't do this!

Ambrose drops his mic and lifts the guitar up with two hands before smashing it down upon the face of The Rock, shattering it into pieces and leaving the Rock down and out in the middle of the ring. Ambrose laughs down at The Rock before placing the guitar handle in his mouth and biting down onto it.

Tenay: Dear god.. Ambrose has snapped! He's absolutely insane!

Bischoff: What you call insane I call entertaining!
    Tenay: Well, Ladies and gentlemen, what a fallout from Nitro it’s been. So many questions we have coming out of tonight’s show...Will Lesnar get one more match for the title, will Rock accept the challenge, and is Dean Ambrose a sycopath? Well, as you saw just now, yes he is...Goodnight folks!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Time for fillers!

Blog Entries
    And if anyone even thinks about jumping in, I'll kill 'em!

Blog Entries
    Oh and BTW....

Blog Entries

KITTENS >>>>>>> BUNNIES <3

Blog Entries
    Sorry Dennis, you know it's the truth. ;D

Blog Entries
    Alright, enough of that!

IT'S TIME FOR RAAAAAAAAW!