Page 114 of 183 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104112113114115116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1822
    Blog Entries
    NITRO LOGO

Tenay: Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been a while, but we are LIVE, here on Thursday Night Nitro! Mike Tenay and Eric Bischoff here at ringside, but what a Money in the Bank we just came out of!

Bischoff:... I don't want to talk about it.

Tenay: Why? Because Tyson Kidd is STILL World Heavyweight Champion, The Rock beat Dean Ambrose, and Mr. Anderson is now Mr. Money in the Bank!

Bischoff: Meh, I'm just more worried about those who aren't here today.

Tenay: Well, because of Money in the Bank Edge, Brock Lesnar, and our GM, Shane McMahon, all suffered injuries.

Bischoff: We know that Shane isn't here tonight: he suffered injuries despite not being in a scheduled match that night, and so, that leaves me in charge.

Tenay: Unfortunately folks, Shane did place Eric in charge from his home, where he's resting. Edge hurt his shoulder in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, so his status is unsure, and Brock Lesnar, who lost to Kidd, was very disappointed in his loss, and nobody here today has seen him in the building!

220px-TJ_Wilson_o_Tysson_Kid.jpg

Bischoff: Ugh...

Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen, what a way to kick off our show, with The World Heavyweight Champion, Tyson Kidd who just 4 days ago, shocked the world by beating Brock Lesnar to retain his WHC in stunning style

*As Tyson makes his way down to the ring, we get still clips of highlights from last Sunday’s PPV, including Brock F-5ing Tyson, as well as Tyson hitting the Springboard Elbow, hooking the leg and the final picture is of Tyson hoisting the championship above his head. We cut back to the ring, where Tyson has the WHC on his right shoulder, and he has a huge grin on his face.

Tyson Kidd: It's an absolute honor to still be your World Heavyweight Champion!

Crowd explode with cheers as Kidd grins.

Kidd: At Money in the Bank, I entered the ring as David. I entered the match as the underdog. I am proud of my performance, and I made sure that my heart was in the right place. I ignored my haters to focus on what was front of me, which was Goliath.

It feels absolutely great, knowing that I defied the odds. Brock Lesnar had a visible advantage over me because of his pure strength and what he can do in that ring. I'm not going to come out here and say that Lesnar's performance at Money in the Bank was poor because Brock proved exactly why he is a former World Heavyweight Champion!

But the only reason I overcame the adversity was with because of the crowd. You helped me on my journey to success, and you never stopped helping me. You are the ones who are the main reason as to why I am still the world champion- and for that reason, I thank every single one of you fans!

Crowd cheer Kidd before they begin to chant his name.

Kidd: Also, I want to address Nitro's new Money in the Bank briefcase holder....Mr. Anderson!

Mixed reactions for Anderson, but more cheers.

Kidd: Now Anderson, you know how much respect I have for you- and I just want to wish you luck on cashing that briefcase in. You've spent too much time in the WWE being a mid-carder, and now it's your time to take that massive step. I know for a fact that when you do cash that briefcase in- you'll make a fantastic champion, so congratulations on your win.

Crowd cheer

Kidd: However, now- the time has come for a new challenger. Brock Lesnar and Edge are done and dusted, and it's time to move on. There are plenty of options for War Games, like...The Rock *crowd cheer*and it'd be awesome to go up against someone of his calibre.

Crowd cheer

Kidd: As much as I would love to face The Rock, it isn't my decision: it's Shane McMahon's decision to determine a new number 1 contender for me and my world champion. Now, this is the moment that myself and the WWE Universe have been waiting for! It's time...to see who I will be facing at War Games!

Tenay: Well this is surprising, Brutus Magnus, a relative newcomer, wants to take on Kidd!

Bischoff: He may have lost last night, but he was impressive! I'd welcome him to take the World Heavyweight Championship from Kidd's waist!

Magnus steps out on stage, before he immediately storms down to ringside, keeping his eyes on Kidd. He goes over to the Timekeepers area, and takes a microphone, before entering the ring.

Magnus: You know what, Tyson? I'm happy for you. You ignored your "haters", to beat Brock Lesnar. The fact that you call those who critique your work "haters" shows why you have "haters"! Everybody feels sorry for you, Kidd but not because you have "haters", no, because when they heard my music, they knew, that you won't be World Heavyweight Champion for too much longer.

You may be David, and Brock may be Goliath, but neither of you are Brutus Magnus. I don't die, I don't stay down. It took a briefcase shot to the head, for me to fail to win at Money in the Bank! But I didn't fail completely. I showed that I can hang with the top members of the WWE. And if I'm right, then I hurt a lot of Nitro's elite. Edge got a boo boo on his shoulder, Miz got banged up, RVD was seconds away from having his legs broken! Daniels and Hurricane were down and out, and so was Christian Cage, and while Mr. Anderson escaped with the briefcase, he didn't escape unscathed. I understand I wasn't solely responsible for that, but nobody will mess with me again, after the past few weeks.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    The crowd jeers, but Magnus shrugs them off.

My motives here on Nitro are simple, and I've proclaimed it constantly, ever since I set my eyes on my first target - William Goldberg. I'm here, to damage limbs. And where is the bald Neanderthal now? He's at home resting his ankle, wondering whether to ever come back, but if his shallow skull does set foot in the WWE again, then excellent. That's more chance, for more damage.

But despite that, I cannot just defeat 1 person repeatedly. As I've said before, I'm a Gladiator. Gladiator Fighting is a Lost Art, but to prove that, beating Bill time and time again only benefits me. But when I bend your neck so far, that I ram your head up your own arse, I will finally get the respect I deserve, that you get, but don't deserve. And taking that belt from you will just be a bonus.

Grant me the opportunity, Kidd. Prove yourself. Beat the newcomer, be a fighting champion - but it won't end that way. Give me the chance, and I'll send you to a Life Support Machine. You'll regret it for the rest of your life, but nobody can deny you had bollocks. But those bollocks will just be your downfall. You know I'm the best here in the WW-

RAW_1013_Photo_094.jpg

The fans erupt in cheers at The Awesome One as he interrupts Magnus and heads to the ring. mic in hand.

Bischoff: Now what's The Miz doing out here? I can't stand him.

Tenay: Way to be unbiased there, Eric. I'm guessing Miz is out to explain why he feels he should be next in line to face Kidd. Now let's hear what he has to say.

Miz enters the ring and looks on to Kidd and Magnus before speaking

Miz: So being a glorified muscle head who believes himself to be a Gladiator stands as reason enough to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship?...Magnus looks angry and looks to reply but is cut off by Miz...Please spare me the lecture.

Crowd laughs

Miz: See in my eyes, you have little to no right at challenging for the top prize on Nitro. Why, you may ask? I'm glad you asked...

See you've done nothing of note since your debut unlike me. The WWE was rocked to it's core when I became a WWE Superstar. My record speaks for itself. Multiple Tag Team and US Champion, WWE Champion, MITB Winner and the list goes on. Granted, I didn't win this year's MITB but make no mistake my impact in the WWE still stands while yours is still attempts to break through and stand out.

Crowd cheers

Miz: Kidd has done many a great things himself and for that he deserves everyone's praise but the fact remains, his reign has failed to captivate millions like mine did when I was the most see WWE Champion in WWE History, so now I'm here to do that belt the justice it deserves to be on the tip of everyone's tongue and have them clamor and scream for the best to give them a show like never before and so it's only natural that if anyone needs to face Kidd at War Games, it be me.

Crowd back Miz up

Miz: Just ask the WWE fans, who they would want to challenge Kidd....Magnus?...

Crowd boos

Miz: The Miz!!!

Crowd cheer like crazy

Miz: Now, that's why I'm simply.....AWWWEEEEESSSSOOOOOMMMMMM-

Bischoff: Excuse me, Mike, but I have some business to sort out.

Tenay: Eric? What are you doing!?

Eric takes off his headset, and picks up a microphone from the announce table, before standing, and addressing the audience.

Bischoff: Excuse me! Brutus, Tyson, Miz! *The three men in the ring directs their attention towards Bischoff.* As you should know, Shane McMahon isn't in the building tonight, and I am running this episode of Thursday Night Nitro! Shane left me with complete control of the show tonight, so this is what is going to happen.

Tyson, you need an opponent for War Games, so you're going to get one, and you're going to find out who it is, in the Main Event. Because as you two men used your initiative to come out here, it's going to be Brutus Magnus versus. The Miz! Winner goes onto War Games!

The crowd cheers, as both men eye each other, and the champ. Eric meanwhile puts back on his headset and sits down.

Tenay: Did Shane really give you the power to do that?

Bischoff: I have complete power! I'm making my Nitro the best I can, just like 1996!

Tenay: Well regardless, you did just create one hell of a Main Event!

Commercial

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

Tenay: Welcome back to Nitro, and before the break, Eric here, made the Main Event, The Miz vs. Brutus Magnus in a Number 1 Contenders Match for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Bischoff: Brilliant, right?

Tenay: Well, it should be good. What else have you made for tonight.

Bischoff: Well, our first match is about two men who's hatred for one another is well known, co-existing against common rivals. Undertaker and Randy Orton, versus. Jimmy Rave and Cliff Compton!

Tenay: Well, can the former World Champions work together to put away the two men who laid them both out at Money in the Bank

Tenay: Well, these two men certainly sent a statement on Nitro, under “his” orders!

Bischoff: “He” still needs to be revealed! I know though, this match, both men needs to be looking over their shoulders!

220px-Orton_Royal_Rumble_2009.jpg

Bischoff: Orton was inches away from winning the Intercontinental Championship, but Rave and Compton cost him that!

Tenay: You seem to forget these two men were those who originally distracted 'Taker, allowing Orton to gain the advantage

Bischoff: 'Taker ought to thank these two men for helping him retain his title!

Tenay: 'Taker ought to drop them on their heads!

Match 1: Randy Orton and The Undertaker (Christian) vs. Jimmy Rave (Henry) and Cliff Compton (Sheamus)

2:50-11:37

'Taker then picks up the leg of Rave, before lifting him into the air, and dropping him onto his back. 'Taker now bounces off the ropes, before landing an elbow drop to the heart of Compton. Compton then sits up, holding his ribcage, before 'Taker pulls him to his feet. Compton tries to go for a punch to the stomach, but 'Taker lands a headbutt. Compton falls to his knees, before 'Taker bounces off the ropes. 'Taker gains all the momentum he can, before landing a running knee strike to the back of Compton's neck, causing his face to ricochet against the ground.

Next, the Deadman decides to add more pressure to the neck of Compton, and presses his knee into his throat. Compton manages to push 'Taker's knee off of him, before coughing and spluttering. 'Taker then stomps on the shoulder of Cliff, before pulling him to his feet. He then wrenches Compton's arm over his head. 'Taker then begins to climb the turnbuckle, looking for Old School, but Orton slaps 'Taker's leg, pushing him off the ropes, and thus tagging himself in.

Tenay: What the? Orton just stopped 'Taker from hitting Old School!

Bischoff: I knew these two couldn't work together!

Orton then slides into the ring, and lands an explosive clothesline to Compton. Orton then runs against the ropes, and nails a running knee drop to Compton. 'Taker is now on his feet, and stares at Randy. 'Taker moans and Orton, but Orton turns to face Compton. 'Taker then immediately turns Orton around, and begins arguing with him once more, but Rave manages to get the tag in, and runs at Orton, landing a dropkick to the back, and sending Orton into 'Taker, and knocks him outside of the ring.

Rave then pulls Orton to his feet, before driving him into the turnbuckle. Rave then lands an arm drag, sending Orton onto the mat, before springboarding off the turnbuckle, and landing a body splash! Rave pins

One

Two

Kickout!

Rave now sits up Orton, but locks in a body scissors. Orton tries to use his arms to pry Rave's legs apart, but Rave gouges at Orton's eyes. 'Taker then enters the ring, as the referee tries to shoo him away, Compton uses this distraction to his advantage, and slides into the ring, and begins stomping on the upper midsection of Randy. Once 'Taker leaves to the apron, Compton too leaves the ring, and Rave continues to have the submission locked in.

Tenay: Tight hold locked in! Will Randy tap two shows in a row?

Orton eventually manages to use his strength to get Rave away from him, but Rave then bounces off the ropes, and lands a Flipping Senton. Rave quickly bounces up to his feet, and waits for Orton to stand. As Orton gets to his knees, Rave tries to surprise 'Taker with a right hand, but 'Taker catches the hand. Rave shakes his head, as Orton stands, and lands his signature backbreaker!

'Taker asks for a tag, but Orton shakes his head at the Phenom. Rave uses the ropes to stand, but Orton takes him down with a clothesline. Rave is quick to his feet, but gets his by another clothesline. He then tries for a clothesline of his own, but Orton ducks, and lands the Snap Powerslam.

'Taker once again asks for a tag, but once again, Orton ignores him. Compton now enters the ring, and charges at Orton, but Orton sidesteps, as Compton runs straight into 'Taker's open hand. 'Taker has him around the throat, before, from the apron, chokeslamming Rave down on to the mat. Orton then begins pounding on the mat, calling for the RKO, watching Rave, stalking his prey. When he manages to stand, Orton goes for the RKO, but Rave pushes him towards 'Taker, but Orton stops just before reaching the Deadman

'Taker stares at Orton, as Rave charges, but Orton sees it coming, and lands a back elbow. Rave stumbles into the turnbuckle, and grabs the referees shirt, distracting him. This allows a mystery women to jump over the barricade.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Wait, who is this?

Bischoff: Can we see her face, not her back, camerman!

Then, the mystery Diva jumps up onto the apron, before landing a Low Blow to 'Taker! 'Taker falls to the floor, holding his groin, as the girl is revealed

Tenay: Oh my god, Eric! It's Sara Del Rey!

Bischoff: She just hit the Undertaker low! I love her!

Orton notices Del Rey, who laughs at him. This distraction is enough for Rave to hit Orton with the Move That Rocks The World! Rave pins

One

Two

Three!

Tenay: Jimmy Rave and Cliff Compton – with a lot of help from Sara Del Rey, just beat 2 former World Champions!

Bischoff: They're proving their talent today, there's no doubt about that!

Rave and Compton rolls out of the ring, as Del Rey helps them up the ramp. The three aligned wrestlers stare at Orton and 'Taker whilst grinning, while the latter stares up towards them. 'Taker then pounds the edge of the ring in frustration, before remembering about not being tagged into the match. 'Taker then goes towards the commentators, and grabs a chair.

Tenay: A Steel Chair! What's he going to do?

'Taker enters the ring, and places the folded chair onto the mat. Orton by now, is on both feet, but he instantly gets turned upside down, before being dropped onto the Steel Chair!

Bischoff: Tombstone Piledriver! Tombstone onto the metal!

Tenay: Orton's cut! He's bleeding profusely! But 'Taker has sent a message of the damage he could do!

Bischoff: Well, Rave has now defeated him two Nitro's in a row, so can he do the same to him, Compton, Del Rey, and“he”?

Tenay: Holy crap! What if Del Rey's actually the “he”,but really is a “she”?

Bischoff: This is one brilliantly devised plan by whoever “he” is! 'Taker needs to keep focused!

Commercial

The camera cuts to the backstage area where a door is focused with the tag on it reading Brock Lesnar. Loud noises can be heard coming from inside it as if things are being thrown around. Josh Mathews knocks on the door and moments later the door opens slightly as Sable pokes her head out.

Sable: Josh now is not a good time.

Josh: I'm sorry Sable, but I was asked to get your husband's thoughts on his loss at Money in the Bank.

A loud bang can be heard from inside the dressing room.

Sable: Well like I said now's not a good time, my husband doesn't want to talk to anyone.

Josh: Well could I ask you just a couple of questions?

Sable sighs and looks annoyed, but she exits the room and closes the door behind her standing firmly in front of it.

Sable: Make it quick.

Josh: Sable considering your husband's second loss at the hands of Tyson Kidd and how sure you both seemed he'd win this time do you feel like you've underestimated him?

Sable: Yea I suppose you could say that. He's not a big guy, but he's fast and clearly he has a few tricks up his sleeve. That and we underestimated his meddlesome girlfriend Nattie who viciously attacked me without the slightest provocation, but not to worry because Brock and I have learned from our mistakes and third time's the charm as they say.

Josh: So even after Brock's two consecutive loses to Tyson Kidd you both still believe he will beat Tyson the next time they face off?

Sable: Absolutely, Tyson may be quick, but Brock is big, strong and smart, not to mention he has me by his side so Tyson may have gotten lucky a second time, but he won't get lucky a third one.

Another loud bang can be heard from inside the dressing room. Sable flinches at the sound.

Sable: Sorry, but I have to get back in there. This interview's over.

Sable opens the door slightly and steps back inside the room. The camera focuses on the name tag on the door for a moment before cutting back to the ring.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Some strong words from Sable there, but she seems confident that her man will regain that World Heavyweight Championship. I’m not so sure...

Bischoff: Have you no faith, Eric? Brock Lesnar is the single most dominant athlete in the WWE, and the fact he’s not here tonight just shows how pissed he is. Trust me, no-one will like a pissed off Brock Lesnar!

Tenay: well up next ladies and gentlemen, an interesting bout to say the least. One half of four tag teams will compete in a Fatal 4 Way matchup. Alberto Del Rio will face off against Titus O’Neil, Billy Gunn and Bobby Roode!

Bischoff: I think Titus’ strength will shine through here, Mike!

Tenay: But of course, do not for one second count out Bobby Roode! He and his partner defeated Harlem Heat on the inaugural Impact show last night, and he will be riding a wave of momentum, lemme tell you that!

Tenay: And here comes Del Rio, with his good friend Ricardo Rodgriguez. These two have been locked in a feud with The Prime Time Playas as of late, after they defeated them on Nitro a couple of weeks back.

Bischoff: I used to like Alberto, when he used to actually back up his big words by winning titles. Now he just sucks up to these fans, and is going nowhere!

Tenay: I highly disagree there, Eric. These two are one of the best Tag Teams in the business right now!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m958d3H4MN1ra6mo9o1_250.png

Bischoff: Best tag team my ass! THESE guys are the best Tag team in the WWE. In fact, I’d say there worth Millions of Dollers!

Tenay: They certainly are a promising trio, and tonight, Titus has an opportunity to steal the spotlight, and gain some exposure for himself.

Tenay: And now here comes Bobby Roode, along with James Storm. Bischoff, I remember these two men as bright young stars during my tenure in TNA, and I knew these guys would make it to the big leagues! They haven’t had much of an influence yet, but last night, a huge victory over Harlem Heat may have just rekindled the fire they need to get to the top!

Tenay: These two men on your screens now have been involved in somewhat of a heated dispute with the infamous ‘Outsider’s’,who claim DX was a poor-mans NWO. I certainly don’t know about that!

Bischoff: Listen, I revolutionised wrestling with the NWO, DX could never even dream of revolutionising anything. The NWO is the greatest group hands down!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Match 2: Alberto Del Rio (w/ Ricardo Rodriguez) vs. Billy Gunn (w/ Road Dogg) vs. Titus O’Neil (w/ Darren Young) vs. Bobby Roode (w/ James Storm)

Del Rio=Orton, Barrett=O’Neil, Gunn=Bryan, Roode=Rhodes
    4:40-10:09
    Bischoff: C’mon Roode, pin that idiot Gunn, do it!

Roode rolls Gunn over, and goes for the pin, but Gunn kicks out at two, and Bobby holds his head in frustration. Storm rallies him from the outside, and Roode turns his attention back to Gunn, who has rolled to the apron. Roode tangles him up in the ropes, and steamrolls toward him, hitting a Big Boot, sending Gunn right into Road Dogg on the outside.

Tenay: Did you hear that connection!? And both of the New Age Outlaws are out here!

Roode now turns his attention to the fallen Titus, who is struggling after getting thrown into the steel ringpost. Roode hits a bridging suplex, and the ref counts it

1!

2!

Kick out!

Roode is wasting no time, as he Irish Whip’s O’Neil into the corner. He climbs on top of him and begins raining down punches. Titus shows amazing strength and lifts Roode up, going for a Powerbomb. However, Alberto comes back into the match, and dropkicks O’Neil in the knee and Titus rolls out of the ring clutching his knee, and he drops Roode, who still feels the effects after fallinhg about 10 feet from the Powerbomb position

Tenay: Look at Del Rio, looking to take advantage!

Del Rio crawls over to Roode, and goes for the cover.

1!

2!

3!

Bischoff: NO! Roode’s foot was on the rope, after James Storm put it there!

Del Rio stares down at Storm, who hops up on the apron, and begins to talk smack at Del Rio, who responds with a big European Uppercut! Del Rio turns around into a big Spear from Roode! He tries to go for the cover, but Billy Gunn is back in the ring and he throws Roode against the ropes, before connecting with the Fame-Asser to take Roode out.

Tenay: Great move by Gunn, that could be it...Wait a second..look Eric, in the crowd, it’s those guys again!

Indeed The Outsiders are in the crowd, and Gunn and Road Rogg stare up at them. Suddenly, Road Dogg nods at Billy Gunn and the two jump the barricade and race towards The Outsiders who are in the audience. Nash and Hall turn and jog back through the crowd, into one of the exits, and the New Age Outlaws soon follow.

Tenay: New Age Outlaws have just cost themselves this match, Eric!

Back in the ring, Del Rio has gotten to his feet and watched the whole thing transpire. He turns around into a huge clothesline from Titus! Titus measures Del Rio, and he throws him off the ropes and hits the Clash of the Titus!

Tenay: Cover from Titus, can he win it!?

1!

2!

3!

Tenay: O’Neil picks up a massive win for the Prime Time Playas!

Bischoff: Didn’t I say it Tenay? Best damn Tag Team in the WWE right now!

Darren joins O’Neil in the ring, and the two do the Millions of Dollas dance in the middle of the ring, as the camera fades

We go to a vignette now, a short, simple one.

There comes a time where everyone must experience what I have to offer. Question is...are they ready?
    A H is shown on the screen as it fades to black for commercial

Commercial

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Welcome back to WWE Nitro, live on Thursday nights! And after the extraordinary Money in the Bank Pay per View, we have seen a lot of fallout already tonight, from Tyson Kidd and Brock Lesnar. Also, tonight, The Rock promised the people a special Rock Concert. I cant wait!
    Bischoff: I could do without it, Tenay, Rock is such an idiot!

LITA THEME AND PIC

Tenay: And here comes our Women’s Champion! After a great effort from Nattie Neidhart on Sunday, Lita just defeated her and held on to her WWE Women’s Title. Now, she competes in a non-title match against two credible opponents.

Tenay: And here comes the legend, Trish Stratus, ready for action against these two impressive opponents.

Tenay: Here comes the young talent, Paige, could she get the win of her life tonight if she manages to be victorious against two true legends in Women's Wrestling

Bischoff: What an opportunity Paige and Trish have here tonight to get one over on our Champion!

Tenay: Indeed Eric, especially under triple threat rules, it leaves Lita open to be targeted by two women, and even she cannot survive that.

Match 3: Non Title Match- Lita vs. Paige vs. Trish Stratus

Start @ 2:25- 8:19

Lita= Victoria, Paige=Jazz, Trish

*Lita bounces off the ropes and runs towards Trish, who lifts her over the ropes, and Lita comes crashing down with a sickening thud, and she looks completely out of it!*

Tenay: Great reversal by Trish, and Lita may have been knocked unconscious with that landing!

Bischoff: Roll up by Paige, roll up by Paige!

1!

2!

Kick out!

*Paige pounds the ground in frustration, but soon turns her anger on Toronto’s Gift to the WWE and pulls her up forcibly by the hair. She hits a dropkick and Trish bounces off the ropes, so Paige follows it up with a big clothesline. She covers, putting her elbow against the face of Trish.*

1!

2!

2.5!

Kick out!

Tenay: Trish showing great resiliency but she looks dazed.

*Paige glares at the ref, suggesting that she thought it was a 3 count. As Paige laments the decision, Trish punches her in the back of the head and Irish Whips her into the turnbuckle, lining up a Stratus Splash*

*However, Paige moves at the last second and both women lie on the mat, momentarily stunned. They both struggle to their feet and begin to trade blows near the ropes. Suddenly, Lita rolls back inrto the ring and throws both wmen crashing to the outside.*

*As they get up at ringside, both not knowing where they are, Lita bounces off the opposite ropes and connects with a massive Suicide Dive to both Trish and Paige. The crowd cheer this big move as all three women struggle to raise themselves*

Tenay: What a move from Lita, she risked it all there!

Bischoff: And that’s why she’s the Women’s Champion! Go Lita!

*As the three women begin to crawl back into the ring, it is evident they are all hurting. Lita and Paige are up first, and the two begin to trade blows. Paige gets the upper hand, throwing Lita off the ropes and connecting with a big Spinebuster on the return! She turns to go for a cover on Lita, but only turns into a Chick Kick from Trish! Trish covers....

1!

2!

3!

NO!

Bischoff: Yes Paige! That’s the heart of a future Women’s Champ right there!

*Trish can’t believe it, but tries not to let it bother her, and lines up a Stratusfaction. She grabs Paige’s head and leaps off the top rope going for the move, but on the way down she gets taken down by a HUGE Spear from Lita! Paige rolls out of the ring, clutching her face from the Chick Kick, and Lita covers....*

1!

2!

3!

Tenay: Great win for Lita, as she beats two tough competitors here tonight!

Bischoff: Especially Paige Mike, very few kick out of the patented Chick Kick.

As Lita celebrates in the ring, the camera cuts to Paige, still holding her mouth glaring at Lita, and she mouths at her that she wants the title as we go to commercial

Commercial

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    The music of Mr. Anderson blares around the arena as the crowd rises to their feet and cheers aloud for their favorite asshole. Mr.Anderson then swaggers out from the back and onto the ramp, where his expression is just a blank one of seriousness. Anderson walks down to the ring, steps in and stands in the middle of the ring, Money in the Bank briefcase inhand, and still looks serious. Then all of a sudden he cracks a wide smile to cheers from the audience and Mr. Anderson then motions up to the roof for the mic and it is lowered. He then grabs the mic and begins to speak.*

Mr. Anderson: HELLOOOOO ASSHOLES!

*All of Anderson’s Assholes let out a tremendous roar of approval.*

Mr.Anderson: That’s right Assholes, for the second time… count it two… The Head Asshole in Charge is now… MIIISSSTTTEEERRR MONEEEYYY IN THE BANK… BANK!

*The fans lets out another loud cheer as Anderson raises his briefcase which on one side shows the Money in the Bank logo, and on the back reads, “a**hole”*

Mr.Anderson: As I’ve said, this is the second time I won this briefcase, yet I have never been World Champion. See last time I won this briefcase, way back when in 2007 at WrestleMania 23, I ended up losing this briefcase to Edge and never got to cash in. Instead Edge got to cash in and won the World Heavyweight Championship. I am the only person in history to not cash in a briefcase I won…well this time, this time that isn’t going to happen. See back in 2007, I was a different person… *Anderson pauses to note the irony* both literally and figuratively. That guy, back in 2007, he was a corporate douchebag who dide verything that was told of him.

*The crowd ooh’s and aah’s knowing at what Anderson was hinting to.*

Mr.Anderson: See that guy, that guy told the world he was going to cash in exactly one year later at WrestleMania 24, he even started a countdown to when he was going to cash in… how freakin’ dumb is that? Well this guy, he isn’t like that guy back in 2007, he’s different… completely different…because this guy’s an asshole! And this asshole is going to have fun with this briefcase. See this time I’m not going to tell you when I’m going to cash in, I’m not going to have some dumb countdown, no, this time I’m going to take advantage of what this briefcasetruly is for, a championship match anywhere at any time. See this is the closest I’ve been to the title since before the other corporate douchebags fired me. I’m not making the same mistake I did last time, no I’m going to have fun with this, but more importantly I’m going to win the World Heavyweight Championship. So whoever is the World Heavyweight Champion, whether it is TysonKidd or someone else, I will let you know one thing, you are going to seeplenty of me, but you will never know when or where I’m going to cash in. Icould cash in tonight, I could cash in one year from now, or anytime inbetween…but when it’s all said and done, I’m not going to lose this briefcase,I’m going to cash it in, and I’m going to be World Heavyweight Champion… I being… MIIISSSTTTEEERRR AANNDDEERRSSOONN… AANNDERRSOONN!

*Anderson releases the mic and takes a step back towards the ropes as he awaitshis opponent.*

200px-RobVanDam.jpg

Bischoff: He lost at Money in the Bank,along with 6 other men, to Mr. Anderson, so he has something to prove

Tenay: He's a former Money in the Bank winner, these two men won the briefcasein successive years in 2006 and 2007. If he can bear Anderson, who knows what'sthis means for him.

Match 4: Mr. Anderson vs. Rob Van Dam

3:00-9:48

Anderson goes for the Rolling Fireman'sCarry, but RVD manages to slip out behind Anderson. He then pushes Andersoninto the ropes, before landing a Forearm Shot. Anderson becomes groggy in thecentre of the ring, so RVD bounces off the ropes. Anderson bends forward, butRVD lands a back-to-back roll, to end up behind Ken, before landing a knee blowto the kidney.

RVD then lifts up Anderson for a Back Suplex, but Anderson rolls through, andlands on his feet. RVD then sprints at Anderson, but Anderson lifts him up, andattempts to throw him over the ropes to the floor, but RVD lands on the apron.Anderson then gets hit by a punch to the jaw from RVD, before RVD climbs up tothe top rope, and lands a Diving Savate Kick to the temple of Anderson.Anderson drops down to his knees, as RVD goes for an Oklahoma Roll

One

Two

Kickout!

Both men gets to their feet, but RVD lands a knife edge chop, before followingup with an explosive clothesline. Anderson stands, but RVD manages to hit aSpinning Wheel Kick, knocking him back down. RVD's with all the momentum, as heruns against the ropes, before landing Rolling Thunder!

RVD gets straight up, before going to the corner. He leaps up to upon the topturnbuckle, before turning to face the ring. He does the “Rob! Van! Dam!”point, but Anderson manages to bounce to his feet, and shakes the top rope,causing RVD to fall groin first onto the top turnbuckle.

Anderson now climbs up to the second turnbuckle, before pulling RVD onto hisshoulders. He goes for the Green Bay Plunge, but RVD shifts his weight, andfloats over the top of Anderson, into a Second Rope Monkey Flip! RVD hooks thefar leg

One

Two

Thr-Kickout!

Last edited by NiallF96; 05-17-2013 at 02:51 AM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

Tenay: That was a close one! For the majority of the last few minutes, RVD has been dominating Mr. Money in the Bank.

Bischoff: Couldn't. Care. Less.

RVD's shocked at the kickout, as he kneels next to Anderson, before landing some punches to the forehead. He then pulls Anderson to his feet, but Ken grabs hold of RVD, and pulls him into a knee to the lower stomach, causing RVD to fall down to the mat. Anderson then lifts RVD up, and puts him in a Suplex Position, before hooking the leg, and landing a Fisherman's Suplex!

Anderson decides against bridging his back, and he lifts RVD into a seated position. Anderson then swings his leg, delivering a dangerous kick to the head. Anderson then waits for RVD to get to his feet, which RVD complies, but only to see a Reverse Atomic Drop. Anderson then tries to send RVD into the ropes, but RVD reverses, and shoots Anderson away, but Anderson lands a Running Dropkick! Anderson covers

One

Two

Kickout!

Tenay: Anderson pulling out a dropkick! He's being tested him by Mr. Thursday Nights!

Anderson now pulls RVD to his feet, but immediately throws him between the ropes to the floor. Anderson then leaves to the apron, before leaping off into a Diving Knee Drop to the back of RVD's head. Anderson then begins stomping on the spinal cord of RVD, before pulling him up, and slamming his head onto the ring apron.

Anderson tries to drive RVD's head onto the edge of the ring again, but RVD counters with an elbow to the head. RVD goes to attack Anderson, but both men are surprised about a figure appearing at the top of the ramp

Tenay: Sara Del Rey is here again, Eric!

Bischoff: What? She appeared with Jimmy Rave and Cliff Compton earlier, but why's she back?

Both competitors look confused at the appearance of Ms Del Rey, but whilst this is happening, Jimmy Rave and Cliff Compton jumps over the far barricades, before storming towards Anderson and RVD, and both landing clobbering blows to their backs!

Tenay: They just ruined the match! This is ridiculous.

Sara Del Rey walks down the ramp, cheering on their new associates, as Rave and Compton throws RVD and Anderson into the ring respectively. Both men also enter the ring, before the heels begins hammering punches to the faces. Rave and Cliff then picks up RVD and Anderson, before they lift them up in a Vertical Suplex position. They delay the suplex for a few seconds, before Rave suplexes RVD down, and Compton lands the Delayed Suplex, sending Anderson down on top of RVD!

Rave and Compton doesn't stop the attack, as Rave picks up RVD. He high-fives Compton, before landing The Move That Rocks The World on RVD! Del Rey meanwhile grabs Anderson's Money in the Bank Briefcase, and slides it into the ring for Compton.

Rave picks up Anderson, and holds him in a Full Nelson, which allows Compton to pick up the briefcase, and drills it into Anderson's skull. Rave keeps Anderson up, which allows Compton to grab him in a Front Facelock, before landing the Cliffhanger, sending Anderson's head bouncing off his own Money in the Bank briefcase!

Bischoff: What an assault! Take a stand you three!

Tenay: They have no business out here! Why are they attacking people randomly?

Bischoff: “He” obviously has an agenda with these two as well. But this was fantastic!

Commercial

We come back to Nitro, and the camera cuts backstage to show Josh Matthews in the backstage area. He begins to talk immediately.

Josh Matthews: Ladies & gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time...the Women’s Champion, Lita!

The fans in the arena boo loudly as Lita walks onto the screen. Her Women’s Championship is on her shoulder as she smirks at Josh.

Josh Matthews: Now Lita, earlier on tonight- you were faced with the duo of Paige and Trish Stratus in a triple threat match, a match in which you came out victorious. What are your thoughts on this?

Lita: My thoughts? My thoughts Josh? It’s simple- my thoughts are that I did exactly what I expected to do. Ever since SummerSlam, I have held onto this Women’s Championship and I have beaten all comers. Tonight, we saw one of the divas I beat at SummerSlam, Trish Stratus, and the diva that seems to think she’s the new Anti-Diva, Paige, throw everything they had at me.

And I took it all, I beat them both and I left that ring victorious. After that showing, I not only proved myself the best women’s wrestler in this company but also the best women’s wrestler to ever step foot in the WWE. This title on my shoulder not only solidifies that but also proves that nobody in that locker room can touch me.

Last Sunday at Money in the Bank, Nattie tried her hardest to take this from me but I put her on the ground and I left STILL the Women’s Champion. Does that mean the end of this little spat between Nattie and I? Well I’ve beaten her on PPV too many times for her to be handed another shot so unless she earns it, I believe so.

The fans boo loudly.

Lita: And what those people are slowly coming to realise is that I tell the truth. I told everybody that I would win the Road To Triumph and I did. I told everybody that I would beat Nattie and I did. I keep telling everybody that it doesn’t matter who they put in front of me, I walk out every single time STILL the Women’s Champion.

The fans boo loudly once more.

Josh Matthews: Speaking of Money in the Bank, Maria became the first diva to win the Divas Money in the Bank match and she now holds a briefcase that allows her to cash in on you at any point. Surely this means you keep looking over your shoulder every time you’re in a match?

Lita: Looking over my shoulder? Oh no Josh, I know what Maria is trying to do. She’s trying to put me in a state of emergency. She’s expecting me to be scared that she’s gonna cash in and take my title from me. She’s got Raven, she’s got Mankind. The Flock can keep on going but I’m telling you right now that when she does cash in, not only am I going to be ready for it- I’m going to be ready to beat her.

There are claims that Maria is mentally unstable so I’m gonna ask you- after I kick her in the head, do you think that she’s gonna be even more unstable? Or do you think maybe, just maybe I’ll sort her problems out for her? Either way, the end result’s gonna be the same. I’ll stay as the Women’s Champion.

The fans give a mixed reaction, unsure whether to boo Lita or cheer her against Maria.

Josh Matthews: We saw after Raw on your Twitter account that you weren’t very happy at not being involved on the show- yet you’re here on Nitro. Why were you unhappy at that?Lita: Why was I unhappy? Josh look at this.

Lita takes the Women’s Championship off her shoulder and shows it to the camera. She places it back on her shoulder before continuing to speak.

Lita: This Women’s Championship shows that I am the face of this division. Not Kharma, not Beth Phoenix and not Chyna. All three of those divas seemed to take centre stage on Raw, as if the company was allowing them to think they are more important than the Women’s Champion. Let me be the first to tell them- they’re not.

As the face of this division, not only should I be on every Nitro, I should be on every Raw, I should be on every Impact. I should be on every single show that the WWE puts on because by doing that, they’re allowing me to beat every comer and show the prestige that this belt brings on its own can be built on like I have been doing.

Every single time I am on a WWE show- regardless of the fan’s reaction, they all know that I prove myself the top of this division.

The fans boo loudly as Lita smirks.

Last edited by NiallF96; 05-17-2013 at 02:56 AM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Josh Matthews: You mentioned Chyna there- she gave a very honest interview to JR on Raw about her past troubles. What were your thoughts on that?

Lita: Honestly Josh, I didn’t even watch the whole thing. I was bored the second she walked out to the stage. I did manage to see though that she wants a shot at this title. You see what this company has allowed all of these women to do by allowing Nattie to just walk back in and be granted a shot?

Anybody can just walk in and claim they deserve a shot because Nattie did exactly the same thing. The workhorses in this company such as Tamina, such as Paige, they don’t get a look in because that’s not what this company wants. This company wants a perfect pretty face to be in every women’s main event. I’m not standing for that.

The Barbie doll era is over. My era begins now.

The fans give a mixed reaction, knowing that the honesty Lita is showing deserves some respect. She looks at the camera before walking away.

Tenay: Wow! Our Women’s Champion sending a message to not only Maria but the whole locker room!

Bischoff: Every word she said was true Mike, what competitor Lita is, and she backs it up by being one sexy gal!

Tenay: Moving on to...Well Eric, you're latest master-stroke, if you will.

Bischoff: Well Mike, it's going to be some tag team action... playa. Long time rivals, Christopher Daniels, who by the way, congratulations of going onto War Games in the X-Division Title Match, and The Hurricane, will be on opposite sides. Daniels and Roman Reigns, versus. The Hurricane, and the one Christian Cage!

Tenay: Three of these four men were involved in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and the other, Reigns, interfered. None of these men walked out victorious, all suffering from the effects from the match, so will they all be recovered by now?

Bischoff: For Christian's and Hurricane's hope, I hope so!

Tenay: Well, with Daniels being a part of Impact, in the Ultimate X match, will Hurricane be one to temporarily leave Nitro, to go for gold?

Bischoff: As long as he's off my television screen, I couldn't care less!

Bischoff: Ah, look at here, Mike! Christopher Daniels and Roman Reigns are coming out here together! They're united!

Tenay: They may be, but this is Daniels' 2nd match in a matter of days. He must be sore, from not only his match with RVD, but also the match at the Pay-Per-View!

Match 5: Christian Cage and The Hurricane (Edge) vs. Roman Reigns (Clay) and Christopher Daniels (Alberto)

4:28-8:42

The crowd jeers Daniels after tripping up The Hurricane whilst he isn't the legal man, but Reigns uses it to his advantage, by sitting on the Hurricane's back, and driving his elbow into Hurricane's upper back. Reigns then pulls Hurricane up to his feet, before lifting him into a Bear-hug position. Reigns then runs, and drives Hurricane's back into the turnbuckle. Daniels then tags in, as Reigns keeps Hurricane in the Bear-Hug Hold, but Daniels springboards into the ring, and lands a clothesline! Daniels pins

One

Two

Kickout!

Daniels now picks up the leg of Hurricane, before locking in a Spinning Toe Hold. Hurricane reaches the ropes, which causes Daniels to release the hold at four. Daniels then pulls Hurricane into the middle of the ring, before driving his knee into the Hurricane's calf. Daniels then pulls Hurricane to his feet, before lifting him up, and dropping down on his worked over leg.

Daniels then tags in Reigns, who enters, and lands a shoulder tackle to the leg of Hurricane. Reigns then picks up Hurricane, before kicking him in the midsection. He goes for the Powerbomb, but Hurricane manages to roll out behind Reigns, and tags in Cage.

Cage then enters the ring, but Reigns cuts him off with a uppercut. Reigns then sends Cage into the ropes, but on the return, Cage floats over, and lands a spinning neckbreaker! Cage covers

One

Two

Kickout!

Tenay: Cage is now on the offence. Can he make it count?

Cage now bounces off the ropes, and lands a leaping Leg Drop. Cage then drives his knee into the midsection of Reigns, before using his free leg to stomp on his arm. Cage then pulls Reigns to his feet, before going for a Scoop Slam, but Reigns stays grounded, and Scoop Slams Cage.

Reigns then pulls Cage up, and lands a blow to the body, before lifting him up, and dropping him with a Northern Lights Suplex. Reigns then pulls Cage to his feet once more, and sends him into the ropes. He goes for the spear, but Cage catches his head, and lands a DDT

Cage sits on the top turnbuckle, and waits for Reigns to get to his feet, before grabbing him by the hair. He goes for a Tornado DDT, but Reigns pushes Cage off onto the mat. Reigns then calls for the Spear, before he knocks Hurricane off the apron with a big elbow. He then turns to Cage, before landing the Spear! Reigns pins Cage

One

Two

Hurricane slides into the ring, and lands the Shining Wizard to Reigns, breaking up the pin!

Bischoff: He can't do that! He's not legal!

Both men are down, with both of their partners calling for the tag. About 30 seconds pass, before Cage and Reigns tags out to Hurricane and Daniels. Both men enter the ring, and Hurricane goes for a clothesline, but Daniels kicks him in the gut. Daniels then hooks the arms, before landing the Angels Wings. Daniels pins

One

Two

Three!

Tenay: He's done it! Daniels finally has defeated the Hurricane!

Bischoff: Daniels and Reigns can only go leaps and bounds now! Imagine Daniels X-Division Champion, and hell, maybe tag champions at a later date.

Tenay: Let's not get ahead of ourselves, they're still a long way off that. However, this is still a big win for both men!

Commercial
    Last edited by NiallF96; 05-17-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????