Page 11 of 183 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    WWE Elimination Chamber

JR: Welcome ladies & gentlemen to Elimination Chamber, I’m Jim Ross alongside Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, and what a night we have in store for you!

King: That’s right JR! What a big night we have planned, with the Elimination Chamber hanging above the ring as tonight, six men put their bodies and careers on the line for the WWE Championship!

JR: And the winner will be the Champion heading into Wrestlemania where they will face one of two men, the Royal Rumble winner Chris Jericho or the man he faces tonight with that main event spot on the line, The Undertaker!

King: We also have some great matches awaiting us, with a triple threat match for the Intercontinental Championship tonight with Triple H defending his title against The Miz and Mr. Anderson.

JR: And don’t forget, John Cena and Bryan Danielson will face off later on tonight, but we’re going to kick off the night with a steel cage match!

King: That’s right JR, we’re gonna see Bobby Roode take on James Storm, right now!

*The fans boo loudly as Roode makes his way out to the stage. He smirks as he makes his way down the ramp.*

JR: This guy is about to face his ex-tag partner inside a steel cage, and I’m not sure he’s entirely sure he wants to do so!

King: What are you talking about JR? Roode has this match ready to be won!

JR: I think one man will have something to say about that.

King: But who gives a damn about him?

*Storm heads out to the ramp as the fans pop loudly. He points down at Roode in the ring as he makes his way down the ramp.*

JR: Here’s comes James Storm!

King: But this storm has no wind!

JR: He’s gonna kick Roode right in the face!

Match 1: Bobby Roode vs. James Storm in a Steel Cage match

(stop at 7:03)

JR: A big backdrop from the cage walls there from Storm! He has the upper hand right now!

King: Come on Roode! Pick yourself up!

*Storm grabs Roode and drives his head back down into the ground with a neckbreaker, he goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Th-NO! Roode kicks out!

Storm backs up and begins to climb up the cage, but as he reaches the top, Roode is back up. He grabs Storm’s foot, pulling him back down to his level. They begin to trade right hands in the middle of the ring.

Roode!
    Storm!
    Roode!
    Storm!
    Roode!
    Storm!
    Storm!
    Storm!
    Roode!
    Roode!
    Storm!
    Roode!*

JR: Oh my god! It’s Kane! It’s the big red machine! What the hell is going on?

King: What does he want? What business does he have out here?

*Kane comes walking down the ramp as Storm & Roode stop in the ring to watch Kane reach the cage door, which he rips off in one swift move!*

JR: Wow! What an amazing show of strength!

*As Kane enters the ring, Roode pushes Storm towards him and begins to climb, Kane grabs Storm and hits a huge Chokeslam on the floor. He rushes forwards and begins to climb to grab Roode who has reached the top. Kane grabs Roode’s hair and slams him head first into the top of the cage. He climbs up to the top himself so they are both sat at the top of the cage.*

King: What the hell does Kane think he’s doing? He’s ruining this match right now!

*Back in the ring, Storm is beginning to stir and is crawling towards the door. At the top of the cage, Kane hits an uppercut on Roode, before grabbing him by the throat, dragging him up to a standing position. He looks down as Storm crawls out of the door, and Chokeslams Roode from the top of the cage to the floor as Storm drops down!*

JR: It’s a draw!

Result: Draw

King: I think there’s only one winner here.

*Kane drops down from the top of the cage to the floor below. He walks past Roode and grabs Storm around the throat. He drags Storm up to his feet and laughs at him. He turns Storm upside down and walks across to the ramp, hitting a Tombstone Piledriver on the steel!*

JR: Oh my god! Kane has gone insane!

*Kane laughs maniacally as he backs up the ramp as EMTs begin to swarm around both Storm & Roode.*

King: What a big shock for the opening match!

JR: I have no idea what just happened!

*The camera cuts to Mr. Anderson who is by his car in the Parking Lot preparing for his match.*

Mr. Anderson: Attention Anderson’s Assholes everywhere. As you can tell I have to prepare for my match in the Parking Lot next to my car, because technically I’m not a WWE Superstar, at least not in their eyes, so I don’t have a locker room, but they better get one ready, because they know and I know in less than an hour I will be their newest superstar. Heck they still hate me so much, after interrupting their show, damaging their cars, and kidnapping Steph, who by the way will be returned tonight after I win, she finished watching my matches and sees how great this asshole is that she has turned into one herself, that I’m not even allowed in the freakin’ building, and that’s not the worst. Tonight they refused to drop down a microphone for me to do my introduction. But after my match tonight I will no longer be silenced, I‘m no longer going to be forced out of RAW, I’m going to be allowed to be the Asshole I always have been, because tonight I become a WWE Superstar once again, tonight I become Intercontinental Champion, tonight I become the Head Asshole in Charge of the WWE. Because tonight the asshole who will kick Triple H’s ass and injure him and send him back behind his desk to truly show him and the WWE how dangerous this asshole can be, the winner of the match and new Intercontinental Champion,
    *pauses* heck might as well do it now, weighing in tonight at 235 pounds, he hails from Green Bay, Wisssconsiinnn… MIIISSSTTTEEERRR AAANNNDDDEEERRRSSSOOONNN… AANNDDEERRSSOONN.

*Mr. Anderson honks the horn to his car a few times before cameras cut away*

King: And up next, we’ve got William Regal against Eugene, and it’s time for Mr. Regal to shut that buffoon up!

JR: Eugene is a great talent, even if he thinks like a child!

*The fans cheer as Eugene walks out onto the ramp. He bites his thumb as he waves with his other hand and he makes his way down the ramp.*

King: This guy’s a bloody idiot.

JR: Well we’ll see what happens.

*Regal makes his way out to the stage as the fans boo loudly. He makes his way down the ramp before climbing in as Eugene waves at Regal. Regal scowls at him.*

JR: This could be a great match!

King: I can’t wait to see Regal win this.

Match 2: William Regal vs. Eugene
    (Eugene=Young)

(stop at 4:47)

*Regal drags Eugene out of the corner and turns him around, but Eugene hits a kick to the gut, before he goes for a Rock Bottom, but Regal elbows Eugene in the head and pushes him backwards, sending him crashing into the referee.*

JR: The ref’s down! I’m not sure he’s out though!

King: No JR, he’s getting up.

*The referee begins to use the ropes to get himself up as Eugene turns back to Regal, who kicks him between the legs.*

JR: Low blow! What a cheater!

King: What a move! He hasn’t been disqualified so it’s clearly within the rules JR!

*Regal reaches into his trunks and pulls out his brass knuckles, which he smashes into the head of Eugene. He throws the brass knuckles out of the ring as the referee turns around, and Regal covers Eugene.

One!

Two!

Three!*

Winner: William Regal

JR: That son of a bitch! Regal stole it here tonight folks!

King: What a man! William Regal is such a great competitor!

JR: He cheated King! First with a low blow-

King: The referee never saw that JR! As long as the referee doesn’t see it, it’s all legal!

JR: Are you kidding me King?

King: No JR! You could if you would!

JR: Well up next anyway, we have a triple threat match!

King: Ahh yes! It’s time for The Miz to win the Intercontinental Championship.

JR: I don’t think Mr. Anderson or Triple H will want that.

King: Anderson & Triple H are so transfixed on each other that Miz is walking out as Champ tonight!

*Warrior, back on his back- a mic in hand and being followed by a camera man, is seen walking down a hall to a door- it is marked “MENS ROOM”, he opens to door to find Coach sitting on a toilet – they both walk in and close the door- its really cramped with them all in one room*

Coach: What the hell? I trying to take a dump

Warrior: I need you do my interview.

Coach: Can’t you see I am busy?

Warrior: Nobody is too busy for the Warrior

*a big plop is heard, followed by a second one *

Warrior: It seems you are finished- ask me a question now

Coach: Dude, I still…

Warrior: It is Warrior- Ultimate Warrior

Coach: Sorry, Ultimate Warrior, I may be here awhile

Warrior: Very well, I will wait for you.

*Warrior and the camera man just stand there and stare at Coach for a few minutes- who is straining to get another turd out *

Coach: Can I have some privacy?

Warrior: You have all you need- so hurry up. Warrior needs to talk

Coach: As you can see, I am constipated.

Warrior: I shall help you

Coach: Wait, I…

*Warrior grabs Coach up by the chest and gives him a bear hug- he squeezes him as hard as he can and Coach’s bowels have a blow out. Shit flies out of his ass and sprays all over the wall behind him *

Warrior: There, now you have obtained the element of being unconstipated.

Coach: Yeah, but look at the wall. You made me shit all over it.

Warrior: Just leave it be. Interview me now

Coach: Can I at least wipe my ass?

Warrior: Very well

*Coach tries to, but there is just no room for him to move around *

Coach: Warrior, you are gonna have to get out, I can’t reach my ass to wipe

Warrior: I am not moving, but I will help
    *Warrior grabs some toilet paper and wipes Coach’s ass, then flushes *

Coach: *pulling up his pants * Dude, that was so not….

Warrior: Warrior, it is Warrior

Coach: Sorry, Warrior that was not cool, at all.

Warrior: Lets commence with the interview

Coach: Lets at least get out of here

Warrior: No, it shall take place in here

Coach: Fine, what do you have to say about the match tonight?

Warrior: I believe you can ask a better question than that.

Coach: It’s the best I can think of standing in the mens room with shit all over the wall.

Warrior: Ask me another question, a better one

Coach: What do you have to say about the match tonight?

Warrior: That is better. Tonight, in the Elimination Chamber match, I shall be the victor. I shall become to WWE Champion for I am the Warrior. I will destroy those in front of me, those who get in my way. Those who think they are undefeatable, those who think they are unloseable, those who think they are unoutwrestlable. The power of the Warrior Gods have been pumped into all my open orfices earlier today by the Warrior Gods to ensure that I shall become the new WWE World Champion. I shall…

Coach: Um, Warrior, you are already WWE World Champion

Warrior: Silence huminoid. The Elimination Chamber will, no shall not contain me, or my Warrior body. No my Warrior will, my Warrior power, my Warrior juices will protect my Warrior body. I shall walk out of the Chamber as the new WWE World Champ

Coach: But you already are…

Warrior: SILENCE!

*Coach takes a step back and slips on some crap- landing in even more of his own crap *

Coach: Dammit Warrior! Now what the hell am I going to wear?

Warrior: Fear not, I have clothes in my backpack

Coach: Cool, can I at least change outside?

Warrior: Very well, there is no room in this room to do anything.

*All 3 men exit the mens room, Coach undresses down to his John Cena underwear- takes the backpack from Warrior and pulls out the only thing in it- a white Weasel Suit *

Coach: You have to be fucking kidding me Warrior- this is all you have?

Warrior: Unless you want to follow me on my spaceship now for real clothes- yes

Coach: The spaceship sounds better

Warrior: Before you enter you must have an anal probe

Coach: Hmm, Anal probe and real clothes or Weasel Suit? Hmmmm, I think I will take the anal probe and the real clothes

Warrior: Very well. Mr Camera Man, you wait here and put the Weasel Suit on

*Warrior and Coach take off and are gone for a few minutes. Coach is walking funny and wearing a pink Weasel Suit- the camera man has the white one on *

Coach: Dammit Warrior, is that all you wear on your spaceship? Weasel Suits?

Warrior: No, only this week. *Warrior walks off elsewhere backstage *

Camera Man: So, how did your anal probe go? Ha Ha

Coach: I don’t want to talk about it. *Coach walks off walking funny and scratching his ass *

*We cut back to ringside where JR & King are just sat staring at the screen with shock on their face.*

*Anderson walks out onto the stage as he is given a mixed reaction from the crowd. He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring.*

JR: And here comes Mr. Anderson, he has an issue with Triple H and authority right now.

King: I like him but not as much as The Miz, but I still like him more than Triple H.

JR: Errr, okay?

*Miz walks out as the boos ring out. He strolls down the ring before jumping onto the apron, before climbing into the ring.*

King: What a man!

JR: Miz has a great chance here.

King: It’s clear Miz is going to win the title right now.

*The fans pop loudly as the Intercontinental Champion makes his way out to the stage. He drinks some water before throwing the bottle aside. The title is around his waist as he walks down the rest of the way, before walking around the ring and jumping onto the apron. He spits the water out before climbing into the ring.*

JR: Triple H looks set to compete right now!

King: He’s set to lose!

Match 3: Triple H(c) vs. Mr. Anderson vs. The Miz in a triple threat match for the Intercontinental Championship
    (Nash=Anderson)

(stop at 08:53)

JR: What a bulldog by Anderson!

*Miz grabs Anderson before throwing him out of the ring. He picks Triple H up and backs him up to the corner, hitting a right hand to Triple H’s gut. He hits a left hand before backing all the way up to the far corner, before running forwards and hitting a clothesline.*

King: VINTAGE MIZ!

*He drops off Triple H who drops to the floor, and picks Triple H up again, but Triple H comes out of nowhere with a spinebuster! He quickly goes for a cover on Miz.

One!

Two!

Th-NO! Anderson pulls Triple H out of the ring.

Anderson throws Triple H into the fan’s barricade before dragging him up by the hair. He throws him into the ring before following him in but Triple H is up! He hits a knee to Anderson’s face and goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Th-NO! Miz breaks the pinfall up.

Triple H gets up and goes for a right hand but Miz blocks and twists around to grab Triple H from behind, laying him out with a Skull Crushing Finale!*

King: Skull Crushing Finale! Miz is about to win this!

JR: What a match this has been!

*Miz backs up before grabbing Anderson, and dragging him on top of Triple H, before leaving the ring and walking away up the ramp as the referee counts.

One!

Two!

Three! *

Winner and NEW Intercontinental Champion: Mr. Anderson!

King: What the hell?

JR: What was Miz thinking?!

King: I don’t know JR! But Anderson is our new champion!

JR: That was crazy! What the hell is going on tonight?!

*Punk is shown sitting in the back, taping up his hands. A serious look is across his face, as he looks up slowly, staring into the camera.*

Punk: I'm not going to bore you, by talking about each of my opponents and why I like them, or dislike them, or what i truly think of them, because let's be honest, none of you internet marks care, and the fans who are here are only paying in hopes that I might get my ass kicked. See, since the Rumble, we've been on a road. A journey if you will. This is a path a lot of people want to take, and many have. It leads to one magical place. A place where history is made, and dreams come true.

And no...for all of you out there thinking I'm talking about Disneyland, I'm not. I'm talking about Wrestlemania. See at Wrestlemania, everyone has their moment. Everyone has their chance to chance. Brock has had his with Kurt at WM 19. Warrior had his with Hogan. Edge had his with Taker. JBL had his with Cena. Do you know who hasn't had a Wrestlemania moment? Myself or Ziggler. Now here is the different between the Straight Edge Savior and the Show Off. Ziggler had his chance to win the gold, to be at the top of the mountain at the Rumble, and he failed, just like he will every other time.

Tonight, the stars are aligning, the gospel is out in chorus to sing, and the fat lady is tuning up for the final choir. Tonight is about 1 man. Tonight is about 1 road. Tonight.....tonight is my night.

*Punk glares into the camera, as the camera backs away and we cut back to ringside.*

JR: Well of course, CM Punk will be a part of the Elimination Chamber match later, and he has earned the right to enter last!

King: What a match that will be for sure.

JR: Well up next, one of the most intense rivalries in a long time here in the WWE, as John Cena faces Bryan Danielson!

King: Oh yeah! A real wrestler in Bryan Danielson!

*The fans boo loudly as Danielson walks out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp before climbing into the ring.*

JR: Bryan Danielson is a phenomenal talent, but his attitude is terrible.

King: Oh yeah, and I suppose you love SuperCena ay JR?

JR: Cena has been a terrific servant to this company King, and he has proven his ability time and time again!

*The fans pop loudly as Cena explodes out onto the stage. He looks into the camera and says that ‘tonight’s the night’ before saluting the entire crowd. Cena runs down the ramp and slides into the ring.*

King: What an idiot. You will tap Cena!

JR: Cena has earned the respect of the entire WWE universe, and nobody brings out the emotion of these fans like he does!

King: What are you doing now? Copying Michael Cole?

JR: You just said Vintage Miz. And you say I copy Cole.

Match 4: John Cena vs. Bryan Danielson
    (Cena=Orton)

(Stop at 9:52)

JR: And Cena reaches the ropes!

King: Oh come on ref! He was nowhere near them!

*Both men rise to their feet and Bryan goes for a dropkick but Cena pushes him down to the canvas. He bounces off the ropes and goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle but mid punch, Bryan moves and grabs Cena’s arm for the LeBell Lock but Cena rolls through and goes for the STF, managing to lock the move in!

Bryan screams in pain as Cena continues to pull back at his neck, but Bryan manages to grab hold of the ropes. Cena lets Bryan go and backs up. Bryan reaches his feet but turns around into a shoulder block. He gets back up but Cena hits a second one. Bryan gets back up again and Cena goes for the Prototype Bomb but Bryan drops over Cena’s back and hits a neckbreaker! He goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

Cena throws the shoulder up before Bryan drags him to his feet, but Cena drops to one knee and picks Bryan up on his shoulders, hitting an Attitude Adjustment from nowhere! He covers Bryan.

One!

Two!

Three! *

Winner: John Cena

JR: Cena does it! Cena does it!

King: Shut up JR.

JR: What a match! Both men gave their all but Cena comes out on top tonight!

King: Shut up JR.

JR: Well up next, it’s time for the Royal Rumble winner Chris Jericho to put his main event spot at Wrestlemania on the line against The Undertaker!

King: Oh hell yeah! Jericho finally proves how good he is, and finally proves his tactic was the right one when he shuts Taker and everybody else up!

JR: One thing we have to ask, is will The Rock be involved in this next match?

King: I don’t care about The Rock JR, he’s an idiot that should go back to filming movies.

JR: The fact is King, Rock has exchanged words and issues with both of these men, nobody would be shocked to see him involved.

*Undertaker walks out as the fans go nuts. The Phenom makes his way down the ramp as the fans are still cheering.*

King: Why do these fans buy into this crap?

JR: Undertaker is going to win this!

*The fans boo loudly as Jericho walks out onto the stage, turning around with his arms outstretched before walking down the ramp as Taker watches on from the ring.*

JR: Jericho does look ready up next!

King: What a match this is going to be!

JR: And the winner will be in the main event of Wrestlemania!

Match 5: Chris Jericho vs. Undertaker for Chris Jericho’s spot in the main event of Wrestlemania

King: What a clever move from Jericho! Both men are down right now!

JR: I wonder who will get up and take advantage first!

King: Oh what’s he doing out here?

JR: We all expected him to come out here!

*In the ring, Jericho is first to his feet using the ropes as Taker begins to get up in the centre of the ring but Jericho hits a running clothesline. He quickly goes for a cover but before the ref can count, Taker has thrown Jericho off.

Both men reach their feet and Taker goes for a big boot, but Jericho ducks under and bounces off the ropes but Taker has done the same and hits a flying lariat. He stands up and notices The Rock. Out of nowhere, Jericho goes for the roll up!

One!

Two!

Th-NO! Taker kicks out!

On the ramp, Rock is shown to be frustrated as he slowly keeps walking down towards the ring. Jericho is quickly up to his feet and goes for a Codebreaker but Taker catches him mid move and slams him to the ground. He picks Jericho up and goes for the Chokeslam but Jericho drops down and dropkicks Taker in the back over the ropes, but Taker stays on the apron.

Jericho bounces off the ropes and goes for the kick to Taker, landing it, causing Taker to drop to the floor as Rock reaches the bottom of the ramp. Jericho asks what he wants in the ring but Rock ignores him and stares at Taker who is getting up. He rolls into the ring and goes for a big boot but Jericho ducks under and turns round to hit a bulldog! He follows up with a Lionsault and goes for the cover!

One!

Two!

Th-NO! Taker kicks out!*

JR: Taker just won’t stay down!

King: I still wanna know why Rock’s down here!

*Rock can’t believe it on the outside as Jericho can’t in the ring. Rock goes under the ring and picks out a steel chair, but the referee warns him. Rock places the chair down and sits down to watch the match.

In the ring, Jericho picks Taker up by the hair but Taker grabs Jericho around the throat and hits a Chokeslam out of desperation! He manages to cover Jericho almost immediately!

One!

Two!

Thr-NO! Jericho gets the shoulder up!

Taker’s the one in disbelief now as Rock claps at ringside. He looks over at Rock before dragging Jericho up to his feet. He throws Jericho between his knees and looks set to go for the Last Ride, but just as he goes to throw Jericho down, Jericho reverses into a Codebreaker! After a few seconds, Jericho manages to cover Taker.

One!

Two!

Thre-NO! With just inches to go, Taker kicks out!

Rock jumps up in anger outside the ring as Jericho does the same in ring. Taker begins to move again as Rock picks the chair up and climbs into the ring. The referee quickly warns Rock but Rock ignores him and cracks Jericho in the face with the chair! The ref calls for the bell.*

Winner by DQ: Chris Jericho

*Rock picks Taker up and lays him out with a Rock Bottom, before walking away up the ramp as the fans can’t believe what just happened.*

JR: WOW! Rock gave Jericho the win by DQ! A very clever move by Rock!

King: I don’t understand!

JR: Rock wants Taker at Wrestlemania King! That’s how he got Taker’s attention!

*The music suddenly changes in the background, from the theme song of Elimination Chamber to a drum roll type music to build tension. The Chamber itself suddenly begins to lower as the fans pop loudly. The Chamber settles itself around the ring ready for the final match of the evening.*

JR: What a PPV this has been so far King, but now, it’s time for the main event!

King: That’s right JR; six men will enter the Elimination Chamber, with not only the WWE Championship on the line. The winner will head into Wrestlemania with a one-way ticket to the main event against Chris Jericho, and I can’t wait to see JBL vs. Chris Jericho!

JR: Now hang on a minute King, we’ve got a lot of great competitors in this next match! And The Ultimate Warrior won’t give up his title without a fight.

King: No, but it’ll take a Clothesline from Hell to do so!

JR: And here comes the man that won the right to enter the chamber last!

*CM Punk walks out to an arenaful of boos. He drops to one knee and strokes the floor, before jumping up and scything the air with both arms. He walks down the ramp and looks at the Chamber in front of him. He smirks and climbs up the steel steps, onto the steel floor. The referee points him in the direction of his pod, and he walks in, as the door is shut and locked behind him.*

King: CM Punk is one guy that could dethrone The Ultimate Warrior as well! Imagine that! Best in the World vs. Best in the World at Wrestlemania!

JR: I’m not too sure you’re giving Warrior a fair chance right now King.

King: He doesn’t need a fair chance; he needs a miracle to walk out of tonight as still the WWE Champion.

JR: Here comes the first man to qualify for the Chamber match, JBL!

King: And the guy who will walk out of tonight as the WWE Champion!

JR: I’m not too sure what the other five competitors will have to say about that.

*JBL opens his arms as the fans boo once again. He walks down the ramp, ignoring what the fans are shouting at him, as he reaches the steel steps. He walks up and looks across at Punk as he enters. He smirks as the referee points him to his pod, where JBL enters and waits as the door is shut and locked behind him.*

King: I forgot about this man! The Next Big Thing! He’s got all the credentials to walk out of tonight as the WWE Champion!

JR: At this rate King, you’ll back everybody but Warrior.

King: Well can’t you see JR, this is where Warrior finally loses the WWE Championship!

*Brock Lesnar heads out to a mixed reaction, mostly boos, but there are a few cheers. He is joined on the stage by Paul Heyman. Heyman points in the direction of the chamber and slaps Brock’s chest. Brock pumps himself up and jumps on his toes on the top of the ramp, before his pyro blasts off and he strolls down the the steps. He wastes no time, jumping up onto the steel of the chamber. He looks from Punk to JBL before walking across to his pod, which is shut and locked behind him.*

JR: And here comes the WWE Champion!

King: For the moment.

JR: He has as much a chance of walking out victorious as every other man in this match.

King: He just...won’t.

*The Ultimate Warrior walks out onto the stage as the fans pop loudly. He runs down the ramp and runs up the steps to get into the Elimination Chamber. He climbs through the ropes and jumps onto the turnbuckle in front of Brock Lesnar’s pod. He holds the WWE Championship up high, before looking down at Brock. He does the same to the turnbuckle in front of CM Punk’s pod, and finally the turnbuckle in front of JBL’s pod. He enters his own pod after giving the referee the WWE Championship, and it is shut and locked.*

JR: And that means, the next two men will begin this match!

King: Dolph Ziggler and Edge! That means by the time the next guy enters the ring, Edge won’t even be in the match, he’ll have been eliminated by The Show Off!

JR: Speaking of The Show Off, here he comes!

King: He’s another guy who could walk out of tonight with the WWE Championship, but JBL is still my guy!

JR: JBL will always be your guy.

*Dolph Ziggler walks out onto the stage as the fans boo loudly. He runs his fingers through his hair and throws them both outwards. He walks down the ramp as the fans continue to boo. He looks at the structure in front of him before cautiously climbing up the steps. He enters the chamber and ring before looking from Punk to JBL to Brock to Warrior. He turns and waits for the final participant.*

JR: And here comes the other starting participant. Edge has won the Elimination Chamber from this point before, but it will still be a tough ask of him tonight!

King: He hasn’t got a chance. The only way he’d win is if somehow, it came down to Edge and Warrior.

JR: King, can you be any less biased?

King: Hey, JR, shut up.

*Edge comes flying out through the smoke as the fans go nuts. He runs to one side of the stage and begins to get pumped up, before doing it to the opposite side. He finally returns to the top of the stage and takes a few steps down the ramp. He looks at the chamber in front of him and takes a deep breath. He looks down before throwing his arms to the sky as his pyro goes off behind him. He walks down the rest of the ramp, not taking his eyes off the chamber as he reaches the steps. He walks up them slowly and grabs hold of the steel. Edge has a huge grin on his face as he enters the chamber. Instead of entering the ring, he walks across to CM Punk’s pod and goes face-to-face with Punk across the glass. The referees shut and lock the door to the chamber as Edge climbs into the ring and the referee holds the WWE Championship up high, before instructing the timekeeper to ring the bell.*

JR: I can’t wait for this King! This is going to be amazing!

King: Oh hell yeah, this Chamber is unforgiving, we’re about to see some brutal action!

Main Event: Edge vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. JBL vs. CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Ultimate Warrior(c) in an Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship

*Edge and Ziggler look across the ring from each other before they slowly approach each other in the middle and lock up. Edge immediately repositions himself into a headlock, but Ziggler pushes Edge back and bounces him off the ropes, sending him across the ring, bouncing him off the other ropes. Ziggler drops to the floor as Edge jumps over him and bounces off the ropes again, but Ziggler is up this time and hits a dropkick! He goes for a quick cover.

One!

Kick out!

Ziggler picks Edge up and backs him into the corner. He breaks the hold and hits an elbow to Edge’s face. He does it a second time before backing up and going for a corner splash, but last second, Edge moves out of the way and Ziggler hits the ring post head first, sending him over to the steel floor on the outside back first. Edge climbs through the ropes and picks Ziggler up. He hits a spinning heel kick to Ziggler’s gut, before grabbing Ziggler’s hair and throwing him face first into the chamber wall. Ziggler falls to the steel floor again, where Edge goes for the cover.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

Edge doesn’t stop, grabbing Ziggler in a headlock on the ground. Ziggler tries to escape but Edge lets him go willingly, kicking Ziggler in the chest as he gets to his knees. He grabs Ziggler’s head and hits a DDT onto the steel. He goes for another cover.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

Edge can’t believe Ziggler kicked out of that one as he drags Ziggler to his feet and we get a close up of Ziggler’s face, which has been busted wide open. Edge grabs Ziggler and goes for a Northern Lights Suplex, but mid move, Ziggler reverses out and kicks Edge in the gut. He bounces off the ropes and hits a FameAsser on the steel floor! He goes for the cover on Edge.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

Ziggler can’t believe Edge kicked out of that one and climbs back into the ring. He waits for Edge to move and stumble across to the ropes, where Ziggler is waiting. He grabs Edge by the head and balances him across the top rope. He smashes Edge in the chest before hitting a neckbreaker on the rope that sends Edge into the ring. He picks Edge up and bounces him off the ropes, grabbing him around the neck for the Sleeper Hold as he bounces off the opposite ropes!

Edge tries to fight out as the referee asks if he wants to give up. Edge says no but Ziggler hits a knee to Edge’s back, causing him to go down to one knee. Edge tries to fight out again but Ziggler grasps Edge’s neck stronger. Edge begins to clap and the fans clap along with him. Edge reaches his feet and drops to his knees quickly, throwing Ziggler over his head, causing Ziggler to roll through and turn around, where Edge goes for the Spear, but Ziggler kicks Edge in the shoulder! He hits a forearm to Edge’s face, sending Edge back to the ropes, and Ziggler hits a big superkick that sends Edge over the top rope to the steel floor.

Ziggler climbs through as quickly as he can and goes for a cover on Edge.

One!

Two!

Edge gets the shoulder up!

Ziggler can’t believe it as he goes for another cover, this time driving the forearm into Edge’s face.

One!

Two!

Kick out again!

Ziggler is pissed as he picks Edge up. He throws Edge back into the ring as the countdown begins for the next participant to enter the ring.

Five!

Four!

Three!

Two!

One!

The lights suddenly flicker and each pod is quickly lit up before being shrouded in darkness once again. This goes on for another ten seconds, before The Ultimate Warrior’s pod is lit up completely- as he enters the match! His pod is opened and he immediately enters the ring, throwing right and left hands at Ziggler, backing him into the ropes, as Edge rolls back to the outside to take a breather.

Warrior bounces Ziggler off the ropes and hits a clothesline on the rebound. Ziggler reaches his feet but Warrior hits a second clothesline, followed by a third. He picks Ziggler up and hits a scoop slam. He goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

Warrior picks Ziggler up again but Ziggler rakes the eyes and hits a dropkick. He stands next to Warrior and flicks his hair again, before hitting a big elbow drop. He goes for a cover.

One!

Kick out!

Ziggler does some sit ups before standing up and hitting a knee to Warrior’s gut. He picks Warrior up and throws him over the ropes to the steel floor. He follows him out and goes for a Zig Zag but Warrior grabs the chamber and Ziggler hits the steel floor head first. Warrior goes for a cover on Ziggler.

One!

Two!

Thr-Ziggler gets the shoulder up!

Warrior knows how close that one was and begins to pump himself up for the crowd. He throws Ziggler into the ring, where Edge is now rising in the corner. Warrior climbs in and turns around, only for Edge to hit a huge Spear from nowhere! Warrior, being the clever champion he is, rolls underneath the bottom rope to the steel floor on the outside, but it doesn’t matter anyway, Edge doesn’t have the energy right now to cover.

Ziggler is the first to his feet, with the help of the ropes, and he goes back to work on Edge. He begins to stomp on Edge’s back. He picks Edge up and goes for a facebuster but Edge quickly twists out and grabs Ziggler’s head, hitting the EdgeCution! He goes for a cover on Ziggler.

One!

Two!

Ziggler kicks out!

Edge collapses in exasperation as Warrior climbs back into the ring and Ziggler begins to stir on the floor. Warrior waits for Ziggler to get up, bounces off the ropes and hits a leaping shoulder block. He picks Ziggler up and goes for the Gorilla Press Slam, but instead of doing it into the ring; he drops Ziggler on the steel floor on the outside!

Edge is back to his feet and the fans suddenly pop as both Warrior and Edge have a standoff. Edge points to the Wrestlemania sign, which Warrior nods at, and they lock up, but Edge quickly twists around and hits Warrior with the Edge-O-Matic! He goes for the cover.

One!

Two!

Thr-No! Warrior is still in it!

Edge gets up to his feet and is suddenly feeling it. He backs up to the corner and begins to shout ‘Spear’ over and over again, along with the fans. Warrior begins to get up, but the lights suddenly flicker and the countdown begins for the next guy to enter the match!

Five!

Four!

Three!

Two!

Warrior reaches his feet but Edge is too distracted by the countdown to do anything.

One!

The light stops on Brock Lesnar’s pod! He screams for the referees to let him out and they do so. He climbs into the ring and rolls the shoulders, before he explodes with a huge clothesline that causes Warrior to do a full backflip. Edge begins to throw punches at Brock, but Brock catches one and throws Edge backwards into the corner. He hits a shoulder to Edge’s gut, before following up with a second, a third and a fourth. He backs up and runs forwards, before driving his shoulder into Edge’s gut for a fifth time! He picks Edge up and places him on top of the turnbuckle. He steps up onto the second rope and hits the Superplex!

Brock jumps up as Ziggler climbs back into the ring. Ziggler runs and goes for a crossbody, but Brock catches him! He hits a rib-breaker, and then does it for a second time, but out of nowhere, Warrior dropkicks Ziggler’s back, causing Brock to fall down with Ziggler on top of him.

One!

Brock powers out by throwing Ziggler up in the air!

Brock jumps up as Warrior runs at him, but Brock picks Warrior up in a Military Press Slam, before throwing Warrior over the ropes to the steel floor. He follows Warrior out to the floor and goes for a cover.

One!

Two!

Warrior rolls the shoulder up!

Brock laughs and picks Warrior up, before throwing him face first into the chamber wall. He climbs back into the ring where Ziggler is back up, and Ziggler hits a dropkick that sends Brock back to the ropes. Ziggler bounces off the ropes and runs at Brock, who ducks down and throws Ziggler up and over the ropes onto a now rising Warrior! Ziggler rolls off in pain as Brock rolls his shoulders menacingly in the ring. He looks across at Edge who is using the ropes to get up and laughs. He begins to line Edge up for something as Edge reaches his feet. He turns around and Brock goes to lift Edge up but Edge drops down immediately. He pushes Brock in the back and Brock turns around where Edge hits a big boot! Brock backs up and bounces off the ropes, as Edge does the same, hitting Brock with a half nelson bulldog on the return. He goes for a cover.

One!

Brock powers out again!

Edge gets up and backs up to the corner. He runs his hands through his hair again as Brock begins to get up. Edge runs at Brock for a Spear but Brock sidesteps him and uses his momentum to send Edge into the ring post shoulder first. As Edge backs up, Brock grabs him and hits a German Suplex! He gets back up and laughs as Edge rolls to near the corner. Brock turns to see Ziggler climbing back into the ring. He lines Ziggler up and goes for the F-5, but as he turns around, Edge uses the last of his energy to hit Brock with a huge Spear! All three men collapse in the ring as Warrior begins to get up on the outside. He climbs into the ring and covers Ziggler.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

Warrior covers Edge.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

He clambers over and covers Brock.

One!

Two!

Th-Kick out at the last mill-second!

Warrior can’t believe as he begins to pick himself up in the corner, when the countdown begins and we all know who’s next! JBL begins to scream at the referees to let him out but they have to wait for protocol as the countdown nears its end.

Three!

Two!

One!

The lights flicker and stop on JBL’s pod, which is unlocked and opened as JBL rushes out. He climbs into the ring and hits Warrior with a big boot immediately. He picks Warrior up and throws him between his legs, getting ready for a Powerbomb, but Warrior escapes and goes for a roll up!

One!

Two!

JBL powers out!

Warrior doesn’t stop with the offensive, hitting JBL with a clothesline as he rises up. JBL goes to get up again but Warrior hits a second clothesline, before hitting a third as JBL goes to rise once again. Warrior goes for a dropkick but JBL pushes him away and down to the canvas. He picks Warrior up and smashes a big right hand into Warrior’s back, sending him down again. Warrior gets to his knees but JBL kicks him in the face. He covers the WWE Champion.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

JBL drags Warrior to his feet and grabs him from behind, going for the Pumphandle Slam, but mid-move, Warrior rolls over JBL’s shoulders, bounces off the ropes and as JBL turns around, hits a leaping shoulder block! Warrior gets up but turns around into a huge clothesline from Brock Lesnar!

Brock laughs again as he looks down at Warrior, but from behind, Edge begins to hit right hands. He grabs Brock by the head and runs across the ring with him, throwing him over the top rope to the steel floor below. Edge climbs through the ropes and turns to face CM Punk’s pod. Edge taps on his wrist as Punk shouts at it. Edge turns around and gets taken down by a big clothesline from Brock, but before Brock can do anything else, Dolph Ziggler throws himself over the top rope, taking Brock down with a crossbody!

Ziggler jumps to his feet and grabs Brock, going for the FameAsser but mid-move, Brock catches him and picks him up for the F-5, but out of nowhere, Edge hits a Spear on Brock & Ziggler into CM Punk’s pod, that shatters the glass! Punk has entered the match early!

Punk immediately begins to throw right hands onto Edge’s head. He backs Edge up into the opposite pod with right hands as the referee notices Dolph Ziggler is pinning Brock Lesnar.

One!

Two!

Three!

BROCK LESNAR HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Neither Dolph nor Brock is moving though as every fan’s attention is on the battle between Edge and Punk. They’ve been waiting for this for weeks, as Edge begins to fight back with his own right hands but Punk ducks one and hits an Arm Trap Swinging Neckbreaker to the steel floor! He goes for the cover on Edge.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

Punk signals for the end and lifts Edge up. He goes for the GTS but Edge drops down and pushes Punk in the back, sending him into the ring. Edge follows him in and as Punk turns around, hits the Spear! He covers Punk.

One!

Two!

Thr-KICK OUT!

Edge can’t believe it as he goes to pick Punk up, but Punk pushes Edge back and kicks him in the head! Edge may be out! Instead of going for the pinfall though, Punk walks across to the corner, climbing to the top rope. He looks set to go for the Diving Elbow, but instead, climbs up further, onto one of the pods! He looks down at Edge and goes for the Diving Elbow Drop, but Edge moves at the last second and Punk slams into the canvas! Edge crawls across and places an arm on top of Punk.

One!

Two!

Three!

CM PUNK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

In the wreckage that was once Punk’s pod, Brock Lesnar has now risen, and leaves the chamber with the help of referees, Ziggler is still down. Edge is down. Punk hasn’t moved. JBL is beginning to move and Warrior is on the steel floor trying to use the chamber wall to get up. Finally, the referee helps Punk roll to the steel floor, but as Punk reaches his feet, he’s not about to leave without kicking off. Edge begins to get up as JBL is getting up in the corner.

Punk pushes the referee and goes after Edge, taking him down to the floor and pounding his head with right hands. He’s pissed and he picks Edge up. He lays Edge out with a GTS and leaves the ring, and chamber. In the ring, JBL collapses onto Edge.

One!

Two!

Three!

EDGE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

The referee helps roll Edge out of the ring as Ziggler begins to get up in the debris that once resembled CM Punk’s pod. Edge leaves the chamber as Warrior climbs into the ring and goes after JBL. Ziggler rolls out of the pod and uses the ropes to get up on the steel floor. He climbs into the ring and helps Warrior go after JBL, but JBL begins to power out, being the most active of the three. He hits Warrior with a big boot that sends him down to the corner, before going to whip Ziggler but at the last second, pulling him back for a Sleeper Hold.

Ziggler begins to struggle but hits a low blow by kicking backwards and jumps around to lock JBL in his own Sleeper Hold! JBL begins to struggle, and manages to use his power and size to his advantage, catching Ziggler in his arms and hitting a side walk slam. He goes for the cover.

One!

Two!

Thr- Ziggler kicks out!

JBL can’t believe Ziggler is still in it as he gets up to his feet. He grabs Ziggler and hits a Powerbomb on the big man! He covers Ziggler again.

One!

Two!

Thr-Somehow, Ziggler kicks out!

JBL is getting pissed now. He picks Ziggler up and throws him into the corner. JBL bounces off the ropes and hits a Clothesline from Hell! He covers Ziggler.

One!

Two!

Three!

DOLPH ZIGGLER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

We’re now down to the final two as Ziggler is rolled away by the referee, and helped out of the chamber. JBL climbs to his feet and turns to see Warrior has managed to do the same. JBL smiles and goes for the Clothesline from Hell immediately but Warrior ducks under and bounces off the rope, hitting a dropkick as JBL turns around, sending JBL back into the ropes. Warrior grabs JBL and goes for the vertical suplex but JBL reverses and hits his own vertical suplex onto the steel floor. He climbs out of the ring and goes for the cover.

One!

Two!

Kick out!

JBL can’t believe it and picks Warrior up, but Warrior quickly musters up the strength to throw JBL head first into the chamber wall. He does it a second time before kicking JBL in the gut, and hitting a DDT on the steel floor, but JBL rolls into the ring. Warrior quickly follows him but JBL is back to a sitting position, so Warrior goes to kick him in the face, but JBL catches Warrior’s foot and pushes him backwards. He jumps up and goes for a big boot, but Warrior ducks under and grabs JBL, hitting an Atomic Drop! He goes for the cover.

One!

Two!

JBL rolls the shoulder up!

Warrior gets to his feet first and immediately goes on the attack, stomping away at JBL. He hits an elbow drop to JBL’s heart but instead of going for a cover, goes for a second elbow drop- which turns out to be a mistake as JBL moves out of the way and Warrior crashes to the floor. JBL grabs Warrior and drags him up as he gets up himself. He kicks Warrior in the gut and picks him up for a Powerbomb, but Warrior drops down behind JBL and as JBL turns, Warrior hits him with a Superkick! He goes for the cover.

One!

Two!

Thr-NO! JBL gets the shoulder up!

Warrior can’t believe it as he drags JBL up to his feet, but JBL pushes him backwards and hits a Clothesline from Hell from nowhere! He covers Warrior!

One!

Two!

Thre-NO! Warrior somehow finds the strength to kick out!

JBL can’t believe it as he sits next to Warrior. He punches Warrior in the head and drags him up. He pushes Warrior back and goes for the big boot but again, Warrior ducks under and as JBL turns, Warrior grabs him and hits a Scoop Slam! He looks around as the fans all realise what’s coming next! He bounces off the ropes, jumps over JBL, bounces off the other ropes and completes the Running Splash! He goes for the cover.

One!

Two!

Thre-NO! JBL kicks out!

Warrior can’t believe it as JBL begins to move. Warrior drags JBL up but JBL pushes him back. He goes for another Clothesline from Hell but Warrior ducks under and as JBL turns around, Warrior hits a superkick! He bounces off the ropes, jumps over JBL, bounces off the other ropes and completes the Running Splash for a second time, going for the cover immediately.

One!

Two!

Three!*

Winner and still WWE Champion: Ultimate Warrior

JR: The Ultimate Warrior did it King! The Ultimate Warrior did it!

King: He cheated! I mean, how else could he have won?!

JR: The way you just saw King! Warrior showed a lot of heart tonight!

*The fans are going nuts as the chamber door is opened and the referee is handed the WWE Championship. He hands it to The Ultimate Warrior who jumps onto one of the turnbuckles and holds his title high.*

King: Well come Wrestlemania, Chris Jericho will take that title from The Ultimate Warrior!

JR: What a match that is set to be, but right now, it’s all about The Ultimate Warrior!

*The Ultimate Warrior drops down to the canvas again as JBL reaches his feet. Warrior turns around and JBL lays him out with a huge Clothesline from Hell!*

King: YES! He deserves that for cheating!

JR: What the hell! That was uncalled for!

*Back in the ring, JBL picks the WWE Championship up and climbs out of the chamber. He walks away up the ramp with the title and walks across to his limo.*

JR: What the hell?! Where is JBL going with the WWE Championship?!

King: He’s leaving with the title, just like he said!

JR: Well, after this night, you are not gonna wanna miss Raw folks! Catch you soon!

*JBL climbs into his limo as the fans are stunned into silence. He shuts the door as his music hits and the limo drives out of the arena, before the screen fades to black and the WWE logo flashes across.*

Filling out these early tonight. Confident the show will be up tonight!