Page 106 of 173 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1722
    Blog Entries

The silence of the crowd is broken when Rob Van Dam's music blares through the arena, and the crowd pops loudly for Mr. Thursday Night as he makes his way onto the stage with a huge smile on his face. RVD stands tall on the stage and leads the crowd with the "Rob! Van! Dam!" pose before finally heading down the ramp, his eyes set on Hurricane. RVD rolls into the ring and is handed a microphone as the crowd chants "RVD! RVD! RVD!"

RVD: Hurricane, man. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you, bro. Gettin' laid out by big guys is not a fun thing to go through. Trust me, I know. I've had my fair share, and I also know what it feels like to be pretty banged up, just like you ribs there.

RVD looks to his left, then to his right. He then leans in and whispers something into The Hurricane's ear, then pats him on the back to a pop from the crowd.

RVD: I've gotcha', bro. You come to Papa Dam if you need anything. Anyway, your speech was very inspirational. We all look up to great men like Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr., but what I think you don’t realize bro, is the fact that all of these people here look up to you as well. You’re the neighborhood superhero, man! You’re like the WWE’s Superman or Iron Man! Everybody loves you and everybody believe you can climb that ladder and bring that suitcase down, damn near guaranteeing your world championship victory!

The crowd pops insanely loud for RVD’s positive words to The Hurricane.

RVD: Everyone! Except me, man. I’m sorry to say it because I really do like you, bro! I really do. I’m a huge superhero fan, and being friends with one is just surreal! But the cold hard truth is that I am Mr. Money in the Bank! WrestleMania 22 was one of the greatest nights of my life. I climbed the ladder, I retrieved that briefcase and I fell to the mat as the victor! Then I went on to ECW’s One Night Stand … And I challenged John Cena for the WWE championship in a fair match … A match that I won!

I have nothing against you bro. I really don’t. But chasing a false hope isn’t good for your mental stability, you know? You’re going against Mr. Money in the Bank. Do you know how much of a challenge that is alone? I’d honestly hate to see you down in the dumps even more, bro. You say you’ll be flyin’ all over the ring like the super hero you are, but that won’t win you the match. While you’re doin’ you’re flyin’, I’d be scalin’ the ladder and claimin’ the Money in the Bank for the second time. That is a promise I am willing to make and keep my friend and do you want to know why?

Because I! Am! The! Whole! F-

*All of a sudden the theme of Mr. Anderson hits and RVD turns towards the stage to look. Mr. Anderson strolls out from the back with a big grin on his face as RVD isn’t too pleased to see him, and Hurricane just has a puzzling look on his face. Anderson swaggers into his ring, stares at both men for a minute and then reaches to the sky as his mic drops. He grabs the mic and begins to speak.*

Mr. Anderson: You are the whole what? Come on you are the whole what?

*Anderson pauses for a minute as it looks as though he will give RVD a chance to speak. RVD then raises the mic to his lips, and just as he is about to speak…*

Mr. Anderson: Nobody freakin’ cares what you are!

*Anderson laughs as the crowd is indifferent to what he just said, RVD just looks on in an unappealing mood.*

Mr. Anderson: Oh come on, don’t take it too seriously you know I’m an asshole, you’ve known me long enough Van Dam. Anyways besides nobody caring what you are, you claim to be Mr. Money in the Bank… need I remind you that I too was Mr. Money in the Bank? And not only that I was in two, count it, two Money in the Bank matches, so what makes you Mr. Money in the Bank? You’ve been in one Money in the Bank match, which you won, but I too won my first Money in the Bank match, so once again what makes you Mr. Money in the Bank? As far as I’m concerned it doesn’t…it makes me Mr. Money in the Bank! But listen up Van Dam, and listen good, while I may be Mr. Money in the Bank, I never had the chance to cash that briefcase in. This time, I’m going to win, I’m going to cash in the briefcase, and I’m going to finally win the World Heavyweight Championship!

*The crowd cheers the statement made by Anderson, who pauses, and then focuses his attention onto The Hurricane.*

Mr. Anderson: And the same goes for you there Robin. Do you know what happens to these hero’s you speak of? They die before their full impact can ever be seen…Hurricane I’m letting you know now, you get in my way I have no problem killing you to make sure I win that Money in the Bank briefcase. So if I were you, I’d worry about your problem with Daniels and Reigns than worry about winning the briefcase, stick to what your good at, fighting crime. And while you’re at it, take RVD with you, he seemed to sing highly of your praises, and you guys can fly high together… we all know RVD likes to do that in more ways than one. But since I like you so much Hurricane come here for a minute I got a hint for you…

*Hurricane takes a small step forward, before Anderson reaches out and puts his arm around the shoulders of Hurricane and pulls him close.*

Mr. Anderson: Between you and me, Christopher Daniels, he isn’t that big a deal, he drinks champagne and dresses like a bitch, all though judging by the way you dress, you aren’t much better. Anyways, why do you think he hired Reigns in the first place? Daniels couldn’t beat anybody on his own, and that includes me. But me? I don’t need help to beat anyone on my own. I’ve done it before, I’ll do it again… Sunday, at Money in the Bank, the winner of the match and MISSTERRR MONEEYYY IN THE BANK will be… MIIISSSTTTEEERRR AANNDDEEERRRSOON… AANNDEERSOON!

*At this moment, Shane McMahon’s face appears on the Titantron.

Shane: Gentlemen, you all make very good points, but I want to see whether you can back it up in the ring. So tonight, we’ve seen Magnus, Daniels, and we will see Edge and Christian compete. That leaves four. Therefore, tonight Mr. Anderson, you will team up with The Hurricane to face RVD and...THE MIZ!

*The crowd pop big for the huge announcement*

Tenay: Another blockbuster announcement by our Nitro general manager, and this night just seems to get better and better, with that huge Tag Match in the mixer! Who will win and come out for MITB with a spring in their step!?

Bischoff: None of those guys will win when you factor Edge, and Daniels, along with the beast incarnate Magnus into the mix!

Tenay: Well, up next we have a huge Diva’s Tag Match, with Trish Stratus and Nattie Neidhart teaming up to face the team of Beth Phoenix...and our Womens Champion Lita! That’s right after this!

Commercial

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

Tenay: Last week, thanks to Lita, Beth pinned Nattie, so she must be confident going into tonight!

Bischoff: And rightfully so! If Beth was picked to be in the Divas Number 1 Contender Fatal Four Way – she may be the one with a title opportunity Sunday!

Bischoff: And here comes the Women's Champion, and Sunday, she'll be aiming high, like her partner Edge! Imagine, the Women's Champion and Mr. Money in the Bank as Girlfriend and Boyfriend! Just like old times!

Tenay: That's a hard job to do though. Both have tough tasks, but both are capable of getting the job done.

Bischoff: If there's one thing I do know Mike, it's that Beth Phoenix has a much better chance of being Ms. Money in the Bank than Trish Stratus! She should go back to doing her yoga and leave!

Tenay: Her Yoga is what makes her one of the greatest Diva's of all time! She's a lot fitter than a lot of Divas, and certainly more acrobatic than Beth!

NATALYA THEME (ONLY 4 VIDEOS PER POST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN3SjjkgcVU

Tenay: This is the second time these two will face off on Pay-Per-View, and with Lita successful the first time, but the second time will be a lot harder. Nattie will be more determined-

Bischoff: But so is Lita! She relishes being Divas Champion, and will want to keep that championship for as long as possible!

Match 4: Beth Phoenix and Lita (Kelly) vs. Trish Stratus (McCool) and Nattie Neidhart (Layla)

1:52-8:50

Nattie charges at Beth, but Beth sidesteps, and Nattie runs into the corner. Beth then bounces off the opposite ropes, before landing a corner clothesline. Beth then sends Nattie into the opposite corner, before going for another clothesline, which connects! Nattie then stumbles into the middle of the ring, as Beth lands a takedown, before holding up Nattie's legs, and stomping on her midsection.

Beth then pulls Nattie to her feet, before dropping her with a Fisherman's Suplex. Beth decides against bridging her back, and instead tags in Lita. Beth then holds Nattie by the hair, as Lita kicks her in the stomach. Lita then throws Nattie in the corner, before placing Nattie's leg on the second rope, before following up with kicking her on the back of the leg. Nattie becomes groggy, as Lita places her head under Nattie, before lifting her up and landing a Back Body Drop. Lita covers

1................2............Kickout!

Lita then pulls Nattie up, and sends her into the ropes. On the return, Lita lands an Arm Drag, which sends Nattie seated in the corner. Lita then takes a few weeks back, before landing a dropkick to Nattie's chest. Lita then grabs Nattie's head, before dragging her towards the ropes. Lita then falls back, and slingshots Nattie into the ropes. Lita then climbs to the second rope, before landing a Diving Hurricarana on Nattie. Lita covers

1..................2.................Kickout!

Trish calls for Nattie to get the tag, but Lita tags in Beth. Lita pins Nattie's arm to the mats, as Beth delivers a kick to Nattie's midsection. Beth then waits for Nattie to get to her knees, before stomping on her back. Nattie lies on her stomach, as Beth drops a knee on Nattie's spine. Beth then calls for the Glam Slam, and waits for Nattie to get to her feet. When she does, Beth hooks her arms and lifts her up, but Nattie manages to escape and lands a victory roll!

1................2...............Kickout!

Despite the kickout, Nattie is able to make the tag to Trish. Trish then enters the ring, and knocks down Beth with a clothesline. She then dropkicks Lita off the apron, before turning back to Beth, who's now on her feet, and lands Air Canada! Trish then stands, and waits for Beth to get to her feet. Trish then lands a snapmare, before following up by landing an elbow drop.

Beth slowly gets to her knees, but Trish lands a modified bulldog. Lita then enters the ring, and goes for a clothesline on Trish, but Trish ducks, and Nattie drags Lita under the bottom rope. Nattie then lifts Lita up, before landing a thrust spinebuster on the floor! Trish then goes for the Chick Kick on Beth, but Beth ducks, and goes for the Glam Slam, but Trish manages to twist out before she would be lifted in the air. Beth then turns around, right into the Chick Kick!

Tenay: Chick Kick! Beth is done!

Bischoff: This isn't right! Beth deserves to win this!

Trish tags out to Nattie who climbs to the top rope. Nattie then dives, and lands a big splash. Nattie pins Beth

1....................2....................3!

Tenay: Nattie wins it! Nattie and Trish gains some huge momentum going into their matches at Money in the Bank!

Bischoff: They may have the win now, but they won't be getting their hands raised at the end of the night.

Tenay: Well that remains to be seen, but Nattie and Trish has a good a chance of any to win!
    Last edited by NiallF96; 04-20-2013 at 03:26 AM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

The fans begin to cheer immediately as Realeza is heard throughout the arena. Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio walk out together to the stage. They make their way down the ramp smiling and high fiving fans before sliding into the ring. Ricardo asks for and receives, two microphones. He passes one to Del Rio who begins to talk.

Alberto Del Rio: So this Sunday at Money in the Bank, there’s one match we’re going to be watching with a keen interest. I’m not talking about the Money in the Bank match, I’m talking about the Triple Threat Tag Team Championships match. Three teams fighting it out for the spot of the best tag team in the WWE.

Ricardo Rodriguez: But it’s wrong!

Alberto Del Rio: That’s right Ricardo! There is a better tag team standing in this very ring!

The fans cheer loudly.

Alberto Del Rio: Let’s talk about the three tag teams in the match. Firstly, United Kingdom, Drew Mcintyre & William Regal. Those two can wrestle for sure amigo, but are they better than us Ricardo?

Ricardo Rodriguez: No!

Alberto smiles as the fans cheer.

Alberto Del Rio: How about Kings of Wrestling? One of the most charismatic teams with an amazing amount of chemistry? Are they better than us?

Alberto smiles again as the fans give a mixed reaction.

Alberto Del Rio: And how about our Tag Team Champions? How about Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger? Are they better than us?

Alberto Del Rio: Could we kick all three team’s asses amigo?

Ricardo shrugs and points at the crowd.

Alberto Del Rio: Let’s ask these people live in Alabama! Could we beat all three teams?

The crowd explode with cheers and a huge Si! Si! Si! Chant is heard throughout the arena. Alberto & Ricardo smile.

Alberto Del Rio: Of course we can Ricardo! All American Perfection seem to be quite short sighted. Something neither man has quite noticed is that while they may be Americans, while they may believe they are perfect, they have many flaws, and it is our job as prospective challengers to expose their flaws.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Like Vickie Guerrero!

The fans laugh as Del Rio laughs too.

Alberto Del Rio: Si!
    Vickie parades around with a couple of men who claim to be All American yet she carries the name of a Mexican. Don’t get me wrong, we have nothing but love for Eddie Guerrero, but Vickie is their first flaw. She shouts the odds and for months, she has led those two men to being the top two in the tag division. And Ricardo, why don’t you say it?

Ricardo Rodriguez: We’re sick of it!

The fans cheer in agreement and another ‘Si! Si! Si!’ chant begins.

Alberto Del Rio: That’s right. We’re sick of Vickie Guerrero and we’re sick of All American Perfection. Time and time again, they have somehow escaped as still the Tag Team Champions. Something that they have done since they were the first Champions when the division was re-introduced.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Something that needs to change!

Alberto Del Rio: It will Ricardo. I expect them to weasel their way out as champions at Money in the Bank.

Ricardo Rodriguez: But we’ll be waiting!

Alberto Del Rio: Si Ricardo!
    You see people, we’re making our way up the Nitro Tag Team ladder and we’ve been proving that since we debuted. Take last week for instance. We got a huge win.

Ricardo Rodriguez: A huge win!

Alberto Del Rio: We beat Primetime Players who have been number one contenders on a number of occasions. So everybody better get ready, because as soon as we get our shots at the Tag Team Championships, all you will hear is simply the new WWE Tag Team Champions...Ricardo Rodriguez and...

The fans join in as they see what’s coming.

Ricardo Rodriguez: ALBERTOOOOOOOO DELLLLLLL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Alberto Del Rio: But you already knew that!

Alberto winks at the camera and pounds his chest as he climbs up to a turnbuckle. They are soon back on the canvas though as...

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    *Out come the Primetime Players to a now booing audience as their music plays. Instead of getting a "Si!" chant like Alberto and Ricardo got, they get the exact opposite in a "No!" chant which makes Alberto grin a bit despite the unpleasant company.*

A.W.: It’s obvious to me that the two of you are waaaaay in over your heads right about now. We all know about you, Alberto Del Rio. Former WWE Champion and the 2011 Royal Rumble winner at that. You’re the epitome of what we will become one day; wrestling extraordinaire that makes millions of dollars while we do what we do best. But as far as the Mexican Alfred Pennyworth goes, he ain’t nothing.

*A.W. just smiles as the crowd boos him*

A.W.:When you want him to introduce you in that squeaky, raspy little voice of his, he can do it. If you’re in the mood for a chimichanga, he can whip that up for you real nice. Now I don’t even want to know what other kind of favors Ricardo Rodriguez does for you, Alberto, but one thing’s for sure, being a reliable tag team partner ain’t a task he’s necessarily good at doing especially when you want to consistently beat a tag team that’s as great as The Primetime Players.

*Darren Young now steps to the front and he earns himself a good amount of boos before he can even speak.*

Young: Now, I’ll be the first to admit that lately, we’ve been on a pretty depressing unlucky streak. Twice we’ve been the number one contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championships and twice could we not get the job done. But if I recall, in that battle royal at Summerslam, the Primetime Players lasted longer than the two of you and that was when you had the element of surprise on your side. But now that you’re swimming with the other fish, you stick out like a sore thumb or should I say, like Ricardo’s tacky bowtie!

Darren laughs at his joke and the crowd boos him for it. He bro fists a smirking O'Neil before he faces Alberto and Ricardo.*

Young: So if you two think that you can walk around here and brag about beating us and think that we'll be quiet about it, you're pretty damn mistaken. It's on like Donkey Kong now!

*Darren is once again booed but it doesn't phase him in the slightest.*

Young: Oh yeah! You heard me! DK style! And after we're done with you two, the only "Si'ing" that people will be doing won't be s-i. It'll be s-e-e. As in "seeing" just how amazing The Primetime Players truly are!

O'Neil gives Darren a pat on the back before he now begins to speak.*

O’Neil: But if there’s one thing that even we can agree on, it’s about All American Perfection. After getting robbed by those two clowns time after time, we’ve come to the conclusion that anybody can beat them if they actually get a fair fight so if you two do get a shot at them, as long as they play fair, even you two could be the WWE Tag Team Champions. Of course, that doesn’t mean that we like you or even respect you. That’s just the way it is. In fact, I hope you DO win the WWE Tag Team Champinships off of All American Perfection because then, we know you’ll give us a chance at those belts and you won’t be cheating either. But even if you don’t win them, that’s fine too because whether ya’ll are the tag team champions or not, we’ve got unfinished business with the two of you as it is.

*His response doesn't get as much heat but Titus is still booed nonetheless.*

A.W.: Congratulations. You beat us. ONCE. But even then, people are looking to you as the next big things in the tag team division; a spot that used to belong to the three of us. Now that means that in order to get back to the top of the mountain, we have to beat the both of you and trust me, when it happens, it ain’t gonna be off of the back of Lady Luck like you two had to rely on last week.

It’s gonna be off the backs of these two, your future WWE Tag Team Champions, The Primetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiime……….

*A.W. gets booed the most as the crowd realizes that he's mocking Ricardo's ring announcing. Darren and Titus smiles brightly as they both start getting excited.*

Young: Wait a minute! Hold on! Hold on!

O'Neil: Here it comes!

*A.W. sucks some more air before he finished it off with...*

A.W.:……….Plaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyye eeeeeeeeerrr rrrrrrrrrsss!

All three of them have a good laugh as they make their way back up the ramp and leave Ricardo and Alberto behind.*

Tenay: Those Prime Time Players need a reality check, and I damn sure hope that Del Rio and his sidekick Ricardo give it to ‘em!

Bischoff: Aw come off it Tenay! My boys and AW are right, Del Rio should stick to singles competition, that fat idiot Ricardo is holding him back!

Tenay: But, right now ladies and gents is a huge contest, made earlier in the night by our Nitro GM, Shane McMahon! RVD will team up with The Miz to take on The Hurricane

Bischoff: *COUGH JOKE COUGH*

MIZ THEME/PIC

Tenay: And here comes his partner, The Miz, the man who attacked Edge at Summerslam, has his oppurtunity this Sunday to take out Edge in that ladder match, once and for all.

Bischoff: Like he has any goddamn chance of winning, or hurting the master of the Money in The Bank! Gimme a break!

Bischoff: Oh for God’s sake, can this night get any worse!

Tenay: The Superhero of the WWE, the delivery man of justice, people love him, criminals fear him, Superman wants to be him...it’s The Hurricane!

Bischoff: Took you a month to think up that one didn’t it, big guy?

Tenay: Anyway, moving on, here comes the head asshole in charge, Mr. Anderson, The Hurricane’s tag team partner! What a big win it would be for any of these guys, such a momentum boost going into the Par Per View this Sunday

Last edited by NiallF96; 04-20-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

RVD=Jericho, Miz=Christian, Anderson=Kane, Hurricane
    5:03- 10:43

Tenay: excellent team work by Anderson and Hurricane, and here’s the cover!

1!....2!...Kick Out!

Tenay: A close call for RVD there!

Hurricane tags Anderson back in, who takes down RVD with a picture perfect dropkick. He follows it up with a Big Boot to the now kneeling RVD, and goes for a quick cover

1!...2!...Kick out!

Anderson Irish Whips RVD into the cover, but misses the tag made by Miz, who slaps RVD on the back. He grinds his boot against RVD’s face, and turns to hit him with a move, and thus gets blind sided by The Miz, who takes him down with a Lou Thez Press. He grabs Andersons head, and get him in a headlock. He squeezes tight, and Anderson attempts to get out of it by pushing Miz off him, but Miz Springboard’s off the ropes and hits a Springboard Bulldog, planting Anderson. He goes for a cover

1!...2!...Kick Out!

Tenay: Miz has turned this match around, and he looks to keep fresh by tagging in Rob Van Dam, Mr. Thursday Nights, and taking a rest in the corner for a couple of minutes.

RVD climbs to the top rope, and as Anderson gets up, RVD hits a crossbody from the top, and as Anderson is floored, Van Dam hits a Standing Moonsault to Anderson to big cheers from the crowd, and to the enjoyment of The Miz. He crawls into the cover, and hooks the leg.

1!...2....2.5!...Kick out!

Van Dam gets up, and motions for Miz for the tag. He tags in the Awesome One, who holds Anderson back as RVD hits a Spinning Heel Kick to a restrained Anderson. He yet again climbs to the top rope and does his R-V-D pose to a big pop

Tenay: Lining up the Five Star Frogsplash here, could be game over for Anderson!

RVD leaps off the turnbuckle, but Anderson gets the knees up, and they drive right into the stomach of Van Dam, who winces in pain at the impact. Both men struggle to their corners, and both tag in at the same time, and Miz and Hurricane go right after one another, hitting each other with big rights and lefts. Miz Irish Whips Hurricane off the ropes, but Hurricane hits a crossbody, and goes for the cover

1!...2!...Kick out by Miz

Miz rolls out of the ring, holding his stomach, and RVD goes to check on his partner. Hurricane however, then hits a Somersault Plancha on top of the two men, to a loud pop from the crowd.

Tenay: What an innovative move from the masked marvel right there!

Anderson throws Miz back into the ring, and Hurricane follows him in, and hits him with a big dropkick. He goes for another dropkick, but Miz catches him an dslams him off the mat. He then throws himself at RVD and gets the tag in, and RVD drags Hurricane away from his corner. Miz goes right after Anderson, and clotheslines him out of the ring, falling with him, and the two men begin brawling on the outside.

Bischoff: Watch out, things have picked up a gear right here!

Meanwhile, back in the ring, RVD has the beat up Hurricane right where he wants him, and he hits an Enziguiri onto him, knocking him clean on his back. RVD yet again connects with a standing moonsault to the motionless Superhero, and he climbs to the top rope yet again

Tenay: A deja vu moment here, people, but RVD is hoping it’ll end a little differently this time!

And indeed it does, with RVD this time connecting with the Frogsplash ! He hooks the leg and he puts the shoulders down...

1!...2!....3!

Tenay: Huge win for RVD and his partner The Miz! Unbelievable action, and in four days, we will have a great Ladder match. And up next, we have another match with Money in The Bank implications, as Edge takes on Christian, after these messages

Commercial Break

Tenay: And we are back live on Nitro, with me Mike Tenay and my collegue Eric Bischoff

Tenay: And here comes The Rated R Superstar, the man who was beaten a few weeks back in a brutal 3 Stages of Hell matchup for the WHC against his nememis, Tysin Kidd.

Bischoff: Just a blip on the radar, Edge will rectify that problem this Sunday and will go on to become the WHC!

Tenay: And here comes Captain Charisma, Christian Cage. These two will put on a clinic, that you can guarentee!
    Edge and Christian face off in the ring, the crowd buzzing with sheer excitement at the match that it about to unfold.

Match 6- Edge (Cody Rhodes) vs. Christian Cage

Last edited by NiallF96; 04-20-2013 at 03:16 AM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

2:50-9:25

Tenay: Christian taken down by Edge, and The Rated R Superstar seems to be taking the aerial route here against Cage.

Indeed he is, and Edge climbs the turnbuckle to the top rope, and beckons for Cage to get up. Cage stumbles around for a second, and turns to face Edge, who flies off the top rope and hits a Missile Dropkick, and it connects perfectly. He crawls over and hooks the leg.

1!...2!...Kick out.

Edge pulls Christian to his feet and Irish Whips him into the ropes and bends over, going for a back body drop. Cage spots this move, however, and kicks him in the face, before bouncing off the ropes yet again to hit a twisting Neckbreaker, and he instantly rolls Edge over and goes for the pin that will give him victory

1!...2!...Kick Out

Tenay: Great back and forth action by both guys here, two of the favourites to win this Sunday night at MITB!

Christian keeps on Edge, hitting him with rights and lefts. Edge tries to retaliate by throwing a few rights himself, but Cage eventually gets the upper hand and begins chopping away at Edge to loud ‘WOO!’s from the crowd in Alabama, and he continues to chop Edge until his chest turns red. He then walks to the other side of the ring, and hits a dropkick to Edge, who goes over the turnbuckle and lands on the apron, holding his head

Tenay: Edge is taking a severe beating here, and Christian is looking good!

Bischoff: The Rated R Superstar is just
    getting warmed up, and he will, mark my words, he WILL win here
    tonight, and in fact, on Sunday also.

Edge slips from the apron and leans against the side of the ring on the outside, looking for some rest and recuperation. Christian has other ideas, and bounces off the opposite ropes before connecting with a Baseball slide, knocking Edge into the announce table. Cage climbs on top of the table, and poses for the fans, and Edge takes advantage by throwing him
    onto the outside floor.

Bischoff: Turning point, right there Tenay!

Edge takes on Cage by hitting him with rights and lefts on the outside, and they end up at the barricade seperating the ringside area from the timekeepers area, and Edge is stomping away at Christian. He turns away to get a bit of distance between him and his brother, before he sprints at him and clotheslines him over into the timekeepers area, this at a count of 6. Edge gets up at 7, and somehow makes it in for 8, before getting right back out to restart the referee’s count

Bischoff: You see, Tenay? Edge wants to WIN, not some cheap little countout victory. A true people’s champion!

Edge makes his way over to inflict more punishment, but takes too long, and Cage takes advantage with a big uppercut to his opponent, to loud cheers from the Alabama faithful. He continues to throw Edge backwards towards the ring with the punches. He then throws him back into the ring, before climbing to the top rope. He waits for Edge to get up, and he flies off to hit a shoulder block from the top rope, to a big pop. He goes for a pin

1!...2!...3!

Tenay: NO! The ref spots that Edge has his foot on the middle rope, so close from Christian there!

Christian believes that he has won, until Edge attacks him from behind, a sly smirk on his face. He taunts the crowd, who boo him raucously, and some hurl objects into the ring, they have so much hatred for the man. Edge seemingly is impervious to the hatred, and focuses back on Christian. He throws Cage of the ropes and hits a flapjack, followed by an elbow drop to the spine of Christian, who writhes in pain

Tenay: Great back and forth action, and Edge seems to have finally gained the upper hand.

Edge doesn’t stop there, and looks to punish his friend turned foe by hitting him with an Elevated gutbuster, driving his knee into the stomach of Cage, who rolls away, coughing and spewing. Edge now bounces off the ropes and hits Christian with a big boot, and the kneeling Christian collapses as Edge falls into the cover

1!...2!...2.5!....Kick out!

Tenay: Fantastic resilience, but one must wonder how much longer Cage can hang on with the onslaught of big moves from Edge.

Edges backs up Christian into the turnbuckle and goes to the other side of the ring, and begins pulling at his hair

Bischoff: Here it comes! The Spear, and of the turnbuckle as well? Christian is screwed!

Edge races towards Christian, but Cage was seemingly playing possum, and he moves out of the way, and follows it up with a double rope kick. Edge is dazed, and falls to the ground. Christian is quick in taking advantage, and goes to the top rope, where he points to the heavens, before landing with a 5* Frogsplash to Edge!

Tenay: He hit it! The 5* and this one could be over, make it to the cover Cage, c’mon!

Bischoff: C’mon Edge, kick out of this damnit
    !

Christian, holding his injured stomach, indeed pulls himself, willed on by the crowd, over the lifeless body of Edge and drapes an arm over him, and the ref slides into position

1!!!...2!!!....3!!!

Tenay: What a match and Christian Cage wins! This crowd is on it’s feet for both these men, what a showing!

Bischoff: Bad outcome, unbelievable match! Simple as, Edge dominated tonight, and Christian got lucky.

Tenay: Regardless of what you think, Eric, I’m sure Christian Cage doesnt care right now, as he goes into Money In The Bank with heaps of momentum!

Christian climbs the turnbuckle, wearily and poses for the crowd, and flashbulbs go off around the arena. He climbs back down the turnbuckle, and goes to the opposite one, and the flashing begins again. He hops down....

Tenay: SPEAR! SPEAR BY EDGE!

Bischoff: Haha! That’s why I support Edge, he still took down Christian, during the match or not!

Edge smirks and stares out at the crowd, before pointing to his head, as if to say ‘I’m Ready!’ before getting to go out of
    the ring

Tenay: Hold on just a minute, Miz is behind Edge!

Bischoff: Get outta there Edge!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Edge gets pulled around by Miz who hits a Skull Crushing Finale on Edge, and laughs at his lifeless body. He climbs the turnbuckle and shouts at the fans, who cheer back in his direction. He gets down, and turns right into a Mic Check from Anderson, who stares at the lifeless body of Miz, before dusting himself off and looking out at the sea f fans, who give him a mixed reaction. He turns to leave, but gets knocked down by a dropkick from the Hurricane, who follows it up with the Shining Wizard, knocking Anderson out cold. The crowd cheer Hurricane, but he is soon down too, thanks to an Enziguiri from RVD, who then leaps to the top rope

Tenay: All hell has broken loose here!

RVD leaps off the top rope, and hits a 5* Frogsplash, before rolling out of the ring clutching his chest. The crowd pop for this spot, but the cheers soon turn to loud boos as Magnus has raced down and takes out RVD with a mega clothesline. He follows this up with a Mag Daddy Driver onto the solid outside floor. Magnus gestures to the fans, and boos rain down on him. He ignores them and turns to leave, but instead gets hit with a massive Spear from Roman Reigns!!! And the two men go right through the barricade that Edge and Christian were fighting at earlier. The crowd start up a ‘Holy Shit!’ chant, and Reigns, alongside Christopher Daniels stand tall amongst the debris and the melee of bodies.

Tenay: Could that right there be the deciding factor in this Sunday’s MITB match!? Roman Reigns alongside Chris Daniels. Can anyone stop that patnership, certainly not tonight!
    The camera fades as we go to a commercial

Commercial Break

*With Shane Mcmahon in the ring and the backstage crew putting the final touches to the WWE ring with the contract signing about to take place the crowd's excitement begins to build. We get a couple more shots of the crowd in attendance before Shane orders the workers out of the ring before calling down both Rock & Ambrose.*

*Shane is not made to wait long as the Rock's theme blares through the speakers out towards the crowd. He's greeted with an explosion of cheers and chants as the crowd begin to cheer his name. Rock steps out from the curtain and on to the stage. He stands staring out to the crowd as they continue to chant "Rocky! Rocky" over and over. Rocky then pounds his chest before pointing out towards the crowd and making his way down the ramp, He reaches the half way mark and see's a young women in the crowd with a sign that reads..

Rock Bottom.. Population: Ambrose.
    #TeamBringIt.

Rocky then stops to read the sign before smiling. He then goes over to the young women and grabs hold of the sign and holds it up as the crowd cheer once again. Rock then holds the sign in front of a nearby cameraman before saying.. "That's right, Your time's coming Ambrose". The Rock then hands the sign back to the fan before sharing a hug with her. He then turns his attention to the ring and enters through the route of the steps, he stares at Shane as the Nitro GM holds out his hand..

Rock motions like he's about to shake but pulls it back right before contact is made and just smiles at Shane. Rock then takes his place on the second rope of the turnbuckle before throwing up his hand as the crowd erupt once more, The cheers are soon ended though and turn to boo's as another theme begins to play.. *

Shane and Rock aren't made to wait for too long as Dean Ambrose heads out from the backstage area with a glazed over look on his face. He stares down at the two men in the ring as Rock and Shane toss each other a glance before looking back up at Ambrose who paces back and forth uneasily. In his hand he already hands a microphone which he taps against his own skull restlessly, causing a thudding sound to echo around the arena before he begins to smile. He cracks the microphone against his forehead which results in a loud and dull bump before he begins to talk from the top of the ramp.

Ambrose: Testing.. testing.. is this thing on? Of course it's on.. otherwise the two stooges in the ring wouldn't be staring at me with those slack jawed expressions..

Ambrose begins to walk down to the ring slowly, looking at the same sign as the Rock had done before breaking out into a creepy laugh.

Ambrose: Haha.. ha.. haaaa that is hilarious, Rock Bottom is a town.. and I live there.. I love it. I love signs, do you like signs Rock? Lets talk about signs.. but not in the literal sense, I prefer the more philosophical signs that you seem to be ignoring. See the signs i'm talking about are the signs of change, and they're all pointing in the same direction.. they're all pointing to Money in the Bank this Sunday. Change is here.. violent.. blood curdling.. mind numbing change Rock.. the WWE is about to undergo a changing of the guard. Out with the old and in with the new.. a new era.. a new regime if you will.. where anything is possible.. where justice exists.. where the glass ceiling is shattered and shards rain down upon those who would try to resist.

Ambrose grins up at the Rock as he reaches ringside, climbing the steps and stepping through the ropes. He walks around the ring, keeping his eyes on The Rock, ignoring Shane for now as the fans continue to boo him.

Ambrose: See Rock you're an enemy of change.. you believe in the old ways.. that things around here should be run like a popularity contest. Why? Because all these people love you? Because you know you'll always win. No.. no no no.. see the reason you don't want change is because you're selfish.. you need the spotlight and you know that the spotlight will fade if we mix things up a little. You know you can't cut it at this level anymore.. you're soft.. you're old.. slow.. weak.. feeble.. you're an antique.. gathering dust in the corner. People like me scare you.. because you know what I know.. you know I represent modern times.. I represent fairness.. a world where you take what you want just because you can.. and you know what I want Rock, you know that I want blood. I want your blood.. I need it.. I need it all over my hands because then.. then people will listen.. then people will see the truth..

The fans boo louder as Ambrose rambles on at The Rock, Ambrose looks around him at the crowd and scowls before turning back towards The Rock.

Ambrose: As it is now these people would prefer to live in the bubble that people like you.. people like Shane have created for them.. the truth doesn't matter to them but it will soon enough. See on Sunday I get to finish what I started.. I get to kill off your legacy.. burn it down.. scatter the ashes. You can't hide anymore.. you can't run.. don't rely on mercy because i'm all out.. ladies and gentlemen Money in the Bank is the night The Rock DIES! Welcome to change.. welcome to fairness.. welcome to justice.. welcome to reality kids.. this is MY world and you're all living in it..

*The Rock continues to stare at Ambrose seconds after he's finished speaking. He looks around at the crowd before asking for a mic and starting to speak.*

Rock: Change. The word change brings doubt, You think of the word change and then you think of something you like or love changing. It brings doubt Ambrose. The Rock is not an enemy of change, You see great men.. great athletes before me in this business have come and gone and things have changed. Hulk Hogan! *Crowd cheer* Randy Savage *Cheer followed by crowd chant.* Change happened to them and moved them on, In came two young kids by the names of Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart and they took this business along with a whole different generation and changed this place for the better once more..

The legendary beer drinking and finger raising, Stone Cold Steve Austin came, did his thing and now he's replaced by the now straight edge man of honor, CM Punk. You could say that was all.... Change. Here's the thing.. it's not change, it's evolving. It's a new time and a new day and jack I'm telling you this now.. if you think you have come here to replace or change me, then your ugly looking monkey ass has got another thing coming!

*Crowd pop and begin to chant "Rocky"*

Last edited by NiallF96; 04-20-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Rock: This place, this company. This business that we call wrestling.. that's in my heart and in my blood, the place that made me.. it will continue to grow and it will one day move on without me. But when that day comes, the fans.. the people, they will let me know. they will let me know the day that the most electrofying man in sports entertainment has lost his spark.. THEM! *points to the crowd* they will let the Rock know, Not... YOU! You got that? The day the Rock listens to some sick freak with a bad haircut is the day that the Rock checks himself into rehab and calls up DDP to get on his yoga scheme.

*Crowd continue cheering.*

Rock: Ambrose, you see yourself as the future, as the way forward, as the change.. Let's see what the people want, let's see what the people think.. Who here wants to see Dean rudy poo candy ass Ambrose as the future of the WWE?

*Crowd boo as the Rock smiles*

Rock: Listen Jabroni, You always talk about the plan.. well the plan is right now, we share some words.. then we sign this contract and face off.. But the Rock has a better idea, for once.. The great one agrees with you, to hell with the plan.. In fact.. The Rock says this, Shane you take that contract.. You shine it up good and you turn that sonbitch side ways and stick it straight up your ass! Amrbose the time for talking is done.. You want Blood? Well the Rock says come get some! *Rock then raises his hand level with Ambrose's face before whipping off his jacket and throwing it out of the ring.*

Dean Ambrose! Just.... Bring it!.

Ambrose stares at Rock with a blank expression before slowly bubbling over into a scowl as anger begins show. However the scowl quickly melts away into a wide smile.

Ambrose: Just.. bring it.. Rocky allow me to refresh your memory of the last time that the invincible wrestling machine that is Dean Ambrose brought it. I left you lying in the ring.. I beat you within an inch of retirement.. I am the best of the best of the best OF THE BEST! I'm better than the best.. on my worst day I eclipse you on your greatest.. the fact that you're still standing is because I allow it.. is because I want to drag this out. I want to feel every second of your doubt.. of your pain.. I want the memory of you begging.. and screaming.. and yelling for mercy to be the last thing I see when I go to sleep at night.. your nightmare is my favourite dream Rock.

You don't know what's good for you.. none of these people know what's good for them.. I mean if you knew you wouldn't be standing in this ring.. and if they knew then they really wouldn't be chanting your name. These people will forget you in an instant Rock.. when I'm done picking my teeth clean with your bones they're ALL going to know how you lied to them.. how Shane lied to them.. how every single day this entire business LIES to them! There's no room for sportsmanship here.. there are no rules.. this is survival of the fittest Rock.. and you're no longer fit to lead. You think this is a wrestling match? This is a fight that you can't win.. and do you know why you can't win? Because you don't understand that you can't hold back.. you can't beat me unless you're willing to do ANYTHING to win.. you can't beat me unless you're willing to throw pride.. honour.. dignity.. and vanity aside. And you just can't do that can you?

Look at me Rock.. look at me.. do I look like a guy who cares that people call him names just because I know that victory over you means victory at any costs? I'm a guy who gets bored if bones aren't broken.. if blood isn't spilled.. and.. I have a.. plan.. to make sure that I don't stay bored for much longer. See the thing that you forget Rock.. is that last week as I kicked you into the dust in this very ring.. Shane McMahon promised me that I could pick our stipulation. I bet ALL of these people are dying to know just what I have in store for The Rock.. what do you think? Shall we wrestle in a pit of snakes..? Shall we litter the arena with broken glass.. first one to bleed out loses? Or how about we hang a bucket of acid from a rope above the ring.. there'll be plenty of ladders around.

Ambrose pulls at his own hair as he grins crazily at Rock, contemplating all options before the lights seem to come on behind his eyes.

Ambrose: Ohh.. ohh god yes.. I know.. I know EXACTLY what to do.. We're going to have a..

Shane: You know what Ambrose, I am sick and tired of you screwing me, The Rock and these people around!

Crowd pop

Shane: You know what I’m gonna do....Since you seem to be so stuck for ideas, hows about I change it up a little. The stipulation will now be chosen by...THE ROCK!

*The crowd pop and the Rock smiles as Shane announces the Rock will now get to pick the stipulation as Deam Ambrose looks furious and begins pulling on his hair.*

Rock: Ambrose, You and the Rock. We have done our fair share of talking and the Rock said he's going to beat you this time, like he said he was going to beat you last time.. You won and the Rock owned up and applauded you for it, but here's the thing. The Rock is still standing here not because you allowed it.. Oh no, no no no. The Great one is standing here.. in the middle of this ring, Live in..Alabama in front of his crowd because you couldn't get the job done!

*Crowd cheer as the Rock stares right at Ambrose.*

Rock: You.. could not finish the Great one! That pains you don't it? You know that all this Charles Manson steaming pile of monkey crap is a good front and when it comes down to it.. You can't back up your words, the rookie's bite can not match it's bark. You see, people think this is the Rock's second chance, this is the Great one's redemption? Oh no.. My legacy is set Jack, It's you... It's you that can't lose, it's you that needs to win.

Come Money In the Bank, Rock is not fighting for the Rock. I'm fighting for these people *Points towards the crowd.* I'm fighting for them watching at home! I'm fighting for the people who never forgot me.. the people that welcomed me back with open arms at the Royal Rumble and have backed me ever since. I'm fighting so these people no longer have to see you on there TV screens! Dean Ambrose.. You are right, it's not going to be a wrestling match.. It's way past that, I'm coming to fight you.. just like you are coming to to fight me, It's going to be a war. Dean Ambrose, These people.. the Team bring it army are ready, General Jabroni beating, pie eating.. Eyebrow raising, trail Blazing.. put your foot on the gas, always ready to whoop some ass! The People's champion is ready! Are you?

*Rock stares over at Ambrose who nods and looks ready to attack at any moment.*

Rock: Then all that's left to decide is the match type. The Rock has thought about different options, Cage match! *Pop* Tables match *pop* But there's one match that came to Rock's mind. Rock is here and he's back for the people, so let's take this match to the people!

*Huge crowd pop*

Rock: Dean Ambrose, Money In the Bank it's going to be you... Vs the Rock! In a falls count anywhere match!

*With the crowd cheering the Rock throws down his microphone and begins to sign the contract. Ambrose stares at Rock, and takes the pen before signing the contract also. Shane look uneasy, and The Rock prepares himself for a fight as Ambrose gets right in the face of The People’s Champion, not saying a word, but having that deranged look in his eyes. However, he raises his hands and looks to leave, and Shane’s face drops with relief. Suddenly, Ambrose whips around and goes for a right hand, but Rock blocks it and hits him with a right hand of his own. The crowd pop as Rock gives the fingers to Ambrose, and he leaves him in the ring and storms up the ramp. Ambrose is furious, and goes to pursue him, but Shane pulls him back. Ambrose whips his face round, an evil grin on his face. He clothselines Shane, and McMahon crumples to the floor. Dean clears the ring of the two chairs, and the contracts and the everything, leaving just the table. He grabs Shane, and hits a Rock Bottom through the table! The table smashes and Dean gets right in the face of Shane, muttering something to himself. We cut to a stern face of The Rock, who stares down Ambrose until security come sprinting out, and Ambrose hops the barricade and climbs to the exit, where the two men have one more stare down before we cut to our final commercial *

Commercial Break

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Nitro, and disturbing scenes before the break, when dean Ambrose, known for his twisted persona, Rock Bottom’ed Shane McMahon through a table in the middle of that ring. We can now show you footage of the aftermath, during commercial

*We see footage of Shane being wheeled away in a strecther, and The Rock staying at the top of the ramp to check if he was OK. We pan back to the commentators*

Bischoff: I like Deans in ring performance, and I detest The Rock! But to do this to your boss is out of line, and this guy is honestly off his rocker!

Bischoff: But here comes the pain! And we finally get to see Brock without having to see that little worm Tyson!

Tenay: That 'little worm' you talk about...yeah, he's the World Champion!

*Brock Lesnar comes out from behind the curtain alongside his wife, Sable. Brock as a mic in his hand and is not above showing everyone how disgustingly content he is by showing off a cocky smirk. The power couple is showered with malice in the form of boos. Brock and sable pay them no heed as Brock lifts up the middle rope to allow Sable to enter it. Brock and Sable both walk out to the middle of the ring and look out at the boos from the audience.*

Brock Lesnar: You see, people? What’d I tell you? All it took was for me to show Tyson Kidd that I was no longer in the mood for playing games and check it out. He’s nowhere to be seen anywhere. None of the boys in the back have seen him. None of the workers have seen him. Hell, he couldn’t even give Shane a quick phone call and say “Hey, boss, sorry I couldn’t come in. Too busy picking splinter’s out of my back.” And it’s all because I gave him the dose of reality he needs. All this time, he thought these jokes and insult would rile me up and leave me at a disadvantage. Well, as the old saying goes, “he who laughs last laughs best”. And it’s the last Nitro before Money In The Bank and guess who’s laughing? Not Tyson Kidd. Me.

*To demonstrate, Brock laughs as the crowd boos him again.*

Brock Lesnar: So Tyson, I know you’re watching at home. I bet Nitro was pretty good until I showed up, eh? Well, I know you’re pissing in your pajamas, hiding under the bed and waiting until Brock leaves but I’m not done with you yet. You know, I thought it’d be a lot easier to not do anything to you, to not retaliate for trying to make me look like a jackass recently. I mean, just how much easier would it be for me to beat you when you think that you have me in the bag? All it would take would be for me to throw a few punches, lock a few submission holds and you’d be putty in my hands because you would realize that you were way in over your head at the moment where it’s too frickin’ late. But no. I wanted to put you in an even worse situation. I got in your face last week and now, where are you? Licking your wounds and hoping for the nightmare to just pass away just like that. And now that these people know that you’re nothing but a coward, you have nothing left to hold onto. Yeah, with a crowd behind you, you can feel inspired to carry on and fight. But now? Listen to them…

*He pauses to allow the crowd to boo. He laughs at their predictable reaction.*

Brock Lesnar: Part of that is for me but you know what, they’re booing the truth. They’re booing the fact that you’re not a worthy World Heavyweight Champion. They can’t stand it especially since I’m the one who delivered it but you know what’s funny? They won’t be behind you anyways. Just like your girlfriend is never behind you. Why? Because people can change their opinions about people that they love or that they hate but you’ll never see them rally behind a loser. And that’s what you are, Tyson Kidd. A loser. How does it feel knowing that everything you hold dear, except that title for the time being, is gone? Your swagger, your determination, your fire, your moral support. It’s all gone. I’ve effectively destroyed you, Tyson and now your last lifeline in the support of the fans is gone. All that’s left for me to do is to take away the World Heavyweight Championship from you and then, you’ll truly be nothing more than a lifeless, limp, pathetic heap.

*Brock hands the mic over to his wife Sable.*

Sable: First of all I just have to say... This is for all the women who want to be me and the men who come to see me.

*Thefans become ecstatic knowing the Sable Grind tends to follow those lines*.

Sable: Are you boys ready for the grind?

*The fans continue cheering loudly.*

Sable: Well too bad, there will be no grind tonight.

*The cheers suddenly turn to boos realizing Sable was just teasing the fans. Brock and Sable laugh.*

Sable: You see tonight is not about you people, it's not about what you want, it's about Brock and what he wants and deserves. Come Money in the Bank Brock will make good on his word to become the new World Champion and there's not a damn thing Tyson or anyone else can do to stop it.
    *Her words are received with mixed reactions from the fans*.

Sable: I mean what kind of a Champion is Tyson Kidd? As my husband pointed out he's not even here tonight. Where the hell is the World Champion? Clearly he's afraid of Brock, as well he should be because Brock would dominate and destroy Tyson in the ring. Tyson is the shortest champion I've seen in the WWE since Hornswoggle and I think we all know how intimidating a dwarf can be.

Sable: So be sure to tune into Money in the Bank if you want to witness a modern day David versus Goliath story the way the original one should've ended and know that after Brock reclaims what is rightfully his we're going to celebrate all night long.

*Sable grins and raises a brow, Brock grins back and they turn to each other engaging in a passionate kiss when suddenly Tyson slides into the ring from out of nowhere as he has a chair with him. He slides into the ring and he hits Brock from behind! Sable screams before sliding outside the ring. Tyson waits for Brock to get up, as Tyson goes for another hit but Brock manages to kick the chair out of Tyson's hands before sliding outside the ring. The Champ grabs a nerby microphone and begins to talk*

Last edited by NiallF96; 04-20-2013 at 03:13 AM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tyson Kidd: Brock Lesnar, I've just shown you exactly what I can do to you!

Crowd cheer but Kidd doesn't look too happy

Kidd: First of all, WWE Universe. I want you all to listen to me! For the past few weeks, I've been telling you all that I'm not scared of Brock. That I'm not afraid of what he is capable of. But the only reason why I told you this was because I was trying to play up the fact that I'm not scared. When in reality, I do indeed fear Brock.

Crowd cheer for Kidd

Kidd: Last week Brock, you tried to gain the last word by attacking me from behind. But to completely honest, I was going to let you get away with it. I was going to let you have the last word, and I was going to wait to unleash all my anger out on you at Money in the Bank...but I exploded.

Crowd cheer

Kidd: I wasn't even scheduled to be out here tonight, because I'm still not 100%. But I couldn't stand, watching both of you disrespect these people. And why do you disrespect them? Because they cheer me. Brock, that isn't you trying to prove these people wrong- by defeating me at Money in the Bank. This is all about jealousy!

Crowd boo, but Brock Lesnar is getting up. You can visibly see the fear in Tyson Kidd's eyes, and he's sweating.

Kidd: You are envious about the fact that I sell more merchandise than you. You are envious about the fact that these people like me better than you. And you are even more envious about the fact, that my girlfriend is even hotter than yours!

Half of the crowd cheer, and the other half laugh as Kidd winks at the camera.

Kidd: But at Money in the Bank, this isn't about any jokes. Brock, you are the favorite heading into this match- because of your pure strength, as all it takes is one F5 to take me down! You underestimate me so much, that you don't acknowledge the effect my speed can have on you.

When I look at you Brock- I'm disgusted. I'm disgusted about the fact, that all you can do is resort to cheap insults, to get cheap heat. You called me a loser. Were you joking, or were you serious Brock? Because as far as I'm concerned, you've yet to face me in a Singles match, and you've yet to pin me!

*Kidd looks at the belt*

This belt has helped me put my career back on track, because I've put all my blood, sweat, and tears into retaining this title. And not only that, you people have supported me from the minute I walked into that ring- and your support has motivated me even more when I wrestle!

So when I leave...no...IF I leave Money in the Bank, and I am still the champion- I'm dedicating my victory to you people!

Kidd drops the mic as the crowd cheer him on. You can visibly see Brock Lesnar screaming that he's going to kick Kidd's ass as the camera fades to black.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????