Page 105 of 183 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1822
    Blog Entries

The camera show the cheering crowd around the arena as the pyro goes off, before the camera cuts back to ringside

Tenay: Welcome to Thursday Night Nitro! Mike Tenay and Eric Bischoff, here as usual, and tonight is the last stop before Money in the Bank!

Bischoff: At the event we will see 1 Nitro Superstar becoming Mr. Money in the Bank, and 1 diva becoming the first Ms. Money in the Bank! Plus Brock Lesnar will reclaim his World Heavyweight Championship!

Tenay: He'll have to beat Tyson Kidd for that, and as we've seen from the past few months, it's a difficult task. But last week, we saw Tyson Kidd left in a heap backstage, when talking with his girlfriend Nattie Neidhart, he was jumped from behind and assaulted by Brock Lesnar!

Bischoff: I don't even think Tyson is here tonight because of the damage! When Brock replicates that at Money in the Bank, we'll have the World Heavyweight Championship change hands.

Tenay: If Brock replicates that. Tonight however, we'll see another champion in action. The Undertaker will take on the man making his Nitro debut – Jimmy Rave! That's a non-title bout, but sure to be great!

Big pop from the crowd at the hit of Goldberg's entrance... Fans start chanting GOLDBERG... GOLDBERG... GOLDBERG...

Tenay: Well, ladies and gentleman, what a way to open up tonight's Nitro with no other than the man they call Goldberg!

Bischoff: Well it's been a pretty interesting turn of events for Goldberg. I'm sure that's not the way he wanted to make his mark here on Nitro.

Tenay: I have to agree with you Eric. Last week Goldberg called out the mysterious Oblivion and the mystery was solved when Big O revealed that he was none other than big Brutus Magnus.

Bischoff: And if I remember correctly Mike, Goldberg had the most puzzling face I have ever seen on him.

Tenay: Let's see what Goldberg has to say and see where else this can go.

Goldberg: Well... it seems like the mystery has been solved. Brutus Magnus, you must not be a smart man to be wanting my attention. But you know what boy, you got it. You want to be next? No problem.

Crowd starts chanting... You're Next... You're Next... You're Next...

Goldberg: I'll be honest Magnus... I didn't expect it to be you. And yes I was surprised when you unveiled yourself to the world; but I will let you know right now... It makes no difference to me. You want to be my next victim? I'd be happy to arrange that!!!

Tenay: We got a challenge Eric. Bill Goldberg has just challenged Brutus Magnus.

Bischoff: Knowing Magnus, he won't back down from a fight!

Goldberg: Seeing that I'm already dressed for action Magnus...why don't you lace up your boots and come on down here and face me. Let's do this...right here, right now!!!

Tenay: Like my colleague Good Ol' JR says... Business has just picked up.

Goldberg: What do you say Magnus? How long will you have me wa....

Tenay: Well, he's isn't backing down. Magnus is here in person for the first time on Nitro, and the self-proclaimed “Obilivion” looks like he means business

Bischoff: A Gladiator is exactly what Nitro needs! We have brothers, assholes, ass-kickers, World Champions, a Deadman and “invaders”, so a Gladiator is a nice addition

Brutus Magnus slowly walks down the ramp to the ring, keeping his eyes on Goldberg. The fans boo him, as Magnus walks over to the timekeepers area and demands a microphone. He receives it, before entering the ring, keeping his eyes on Goldberg

Magnus: Contrary to your belief, Bill, your attention is exactly what I want. There's a reason why for the past few weeks, I've been broadcasting my videos, and there's a reason why I wanted you to see them. The thing is Bill, I just envy you.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    You've had the streak, you've had World Championships, you've dominated people. You fight, you damage, and you stop at nothing to be successful. So do I. I'm not a man who talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. My drug is fighting, brawling, breaking bones, drawing blood. I don't need a streak, nor do I particularly want one. I don't want to be remembered by a streak. I want people to name their kids “Brutus”. I want to be remembered in a 1000 years as a fighter, a man who tore limbs off his opponents, and rised to the top of the fighting.

A Modern Day Gladiator is required in today's society. Fighting seems to only be necessarily when you're either drunk, or in the WWE. These fickle fans here only seem to cheer the good guys, and they boo the bad guys, when in actual fact, they should cheer the strong, dominating individuals, the ones at the top of the fighting world. I should be the one with the fan adulation, and you should be the one with the torn limbs, all the jeering, and the disrespect from the audience, your fellow sportsmen, and the higher ups!

The crowd jeers, as Magnus looks on angrily at them. Goldberg however, just remains emotionless.

Magnus: William Goldberg. If you want a fight, if you want to be destroyed, annihilated, downright humiliated! Then just bring it. I'm not Next, Goldie, I'm just the man who'll put you down, when it should've been done when the streak died!

Magnus drops his mic as the crowd cheers, Goldberg then throws him mic out of the ring, and the two men begin circling each other, waiting for the opening

Goldberg and Magnus halt in the ring, as they turn their attentions at the stage where Shane is with a microphone

Shane: First of all, welcome to Nitro, Brutus! *The crowd jeers, but Magnus ignores them.* Now, if you two want to fight, then I'm all for this. Let's go back to the old Nitro, and give away top matches on free-to-air television! Brutus Magnus and Bill Goldberg can officially go one-on-one, right now!

The crowd cheers, as Magnus charges at Goldberg, but Goldberg ducks a right hand

Shane: Hold on a second gentlemen, because I'm going to up the stakes. This match is a Money in the Bank qualifier!

The crowd pops, as the two men nod and face each other

Tenay: Wow! What an announcement by Shane O Mac live on Nitro! Magnus and Goldberg in a qualifier for the last spot in the MITB Ladder match, and it’s right now!

Bischoff: Boy, are we in for a helluva fight now Tenay! I cant wait!

The ref runs down to the ring, and separates each man into his corner, and rings the bell for this one to begin.

Match 1: Money in The Bank Qualifier- Magnus vs. Goldberg

4:20-12:07

Tenay: What a huge DDT by Magnus! He has planted Goldberg, and here’s the cover..

1!...2!...Kick out.

Magnus pulls Goldberg to his feet, and Irish Whips him into the ropes, and attempts a Big Boot, but Goldberg ducks it, and hits a Big Boot of his own, knocking Magnus out of the ring. He rolls under the ropes, and grabs Magnus, attempting to Irish Whip him into the Steel Steps, but Magnus reverses and throws The Beast right into the steps, and the corwd let out a big ‘OHHH!’ as Bill crashes into the steel, shoulder first.

Tenay: Goldberg sent flying into those steps, and the ref is up to a count of four.

Magnus gets back in the ring, and out again to restart the count, to loud boos. He smirks, as he waits for Goldberg to rise to his feet. The Oblivion wheels his arm, signalling a clothesline. He charges toward Goldberg, who reverses by suplexing Magnus onto the steel, back first. Magnus arches his back in pain, and lets out a pained roar

Bischoff: Magnus has been dominant so far, but a fluke move by Goldberg could change this about in that failed Footballer’s favour.

Tenay: Good alliteration, but you’re talking complete crap

Bischoff: Thanks and Shut your mouth!

As the commentators are bickering, Goldberg has dragged Magnus into the ring and is clubbing him with big right hands. Magnus grabs the ropes, and the ref counts to four, before dragging Goldberg off his fatigued opponent

Tenay: Goldberg risking getting DQ’ed here!

As Goldberg holds his hands up, the ref lets him go, and Goldberg drags Magnus into the center of the ring, and he begins to club away at him again, this time not needing the ref to pull him off, as he pulls Magnus to his feet along with himself, and he Irish Whip’s him into the corner. As Magnus falls out of the corner, Goldberg runs at him, looking for a clothesline, but Magnus ducks and hits a Big Boot, and falls into the cover

1!...2!...Kick Out

The crowd cheer as Goldberg kicks out, and Magnus pounds the ground in frustration. He pulls Goldberg to his feet, but Goldberg hits him with a right, and Magnus bounces off the ropes, into a Superkick from Golderg!

Tenay: That’s gotta be it, Magnus is out!

1!...2!....2.5!....KICK OUT!

The crowd cannot believe Magnus kicked out, and neither can Goldberg, a look of shock on his face. He goes to the corner, where he lines up the spear to a big cheer from the crowd. He sprints towards Magnus, who reverses the spear by charging into Goldberg with a big shoulder tackle. Both men collide full on and both go down, as the ref begins the count

Tenay: Did you hear that impact! My God, that was incredible

Bischoff: I hope Magnus is alright!

The ref is up to a count of 5, and Magnus is now stirring. He is fully up by the count of 7, by which time Goldberg has got to his knees. By eight both men are up, as Goldberg gets a big cheer when he rises. Magnus goes right after Goldberg and lifts him up onto his shoulders.

Tenay: He’s lining up the Tormentum, this one could be over!

Goldberg, however, slips off his shoulders and runs towards him and goes for another spear, but Magnus moves out of the way. Goldberg somehow stops himself, and ducks a Magnus clothesline, before trying to return with one of his own, but inadvertadley strikes the referee, who crumples to the floor in a heap

Tenay: The ref is out! What’s gonna happen here!?

Last edited by NiallF96; 04-20-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Goldberg now stares down at Magnus who is on the floor, and motions to the crowd that it’s over. However, as Goldberg turns away, Magnus lowblows him! Goldberg falls to the mat, holding his man parts, as Magnus tehn pulls him to his feet and hits the Mag Daddy Driver, and Goldberg is out. He pleads with the ref to get over and make the count. The referee obliges and slowly counts

1!........2!......3!

Tenay: Dammit! Magnus stole a win from Goldberg here tonight, and it isn’t fair Eric!

Bischoff: Listen, were you bitching when that Goldberg freak used the steel steps as a weapon? NO! So get your head out of his ass, and appreciate Brutus Magnus in all his glory!

Tenay: For God’s sakes Eric, grow the hell up! Wait a minute, where is Magnus going?

Magnus has climbed out of the ring by this point, and has grabbed a nearby chair from the ring announcer’s area. He snaps the chair shut, and slides it into the ring, and joins it in the ring picking it up. The referee begins to beg him to let it go, but he soon backs off after Magnus threatens him with the chair. Magnus then opens the chair, places it around the ankle of the semi-conscious Goldberg, and snaps it shut. As Goldberg stirs and begins to come round, Magnus climbs the top rope

Tenay: What the hell is Magnus doing!? Stop that man! Someone stop this!

No-one does however, and Magnus leaps off the top rope....

Tenay: DIVING ELBOW DROP FROM MAGNUS!! And right onto the ankle of Goldberg, surely that’s shattered!

Bischoff: You gotta love this guy’s merciless beatdown on Goldberg

Magnus raises his right hand in victory, as the boos rain down on him, as he calls for a mic. By this point, Goldberg had rolled out of the ring, holding the injured ankle, and paramedics have rushed to the scene.

Goldberg is wheeled away on the stretcher, as Magnus shows no expression at the damage he's caused. He runs up the ramp, before knocking over the stretcher, and sends Goldberg tumbling on the hard floor! Goldberg is on one knee, when Brutus takes a few steps back, before landing a big kick to the injured ankle! Referees and medic steps in front of a helpless Goldberg, as Magnus cockily struts down the mat. He goes back over to the timekeepers area once more, as he throws one official over the barricade! He then picks up a microphone, before entering the ring once more. Magnus raises the microphone to his mouth, but stops, listening to the boos directed at him.

Magnus: I told each and every one of you idiotic dumbasses that I would be the man to destroy limbs, and as you all just witnessed. Your ankle Bill is in shatters, and why? You gave me your attention, when you should have been running. I wanted to rid you from the WWE, and I think I've just done that.

I told you I'm a fighter Bill. I warned you. You had the bollocks to stand up to me, but what did I do! I kicked them to send you back down! You are now in the past, and my eyes are directed towards the future. And Sunday will see 7 more sets of bones snapped in two! If that's what I do with my bear hands and a steel chair, when there's a Ladder involved, steel chairs by the commentators, and I'm more motivated than tonight, nobody has any hope of making out the match without any scars, let alone the briefcase above the ring.

We have Edge; the man who couldn't beat a man who's 5 foot 7 with more weapons available, so how can he expect to defeat Brutus Magnus – 6 foot 3, and broken more bones than Edge has had girlfriends? The truth is he can't. Trust me Edge, I'll grab your long blonde hair and shove it up your arse! And then I'll put you on the sidelines.

A mixed reaction from the crowd.

Don't forget his brother – Christian Cage. The man who screams Sports Entertainer, when I'm the man who screams power, strength, brawling. Focus on the fans all you want Cage, be their source of fun. But when I'm at the top of the Nitro, they'll cheer me, because I'll be the best WWE has to offer, and not because I spent time trying to impress them.

There's also The Hurricane, who'll I'm sure will attempt to just fly off the Ladder and back to his Hurri-cave, but like a bird can't fly with a broken wing, the Hurricane can't fly without two functioning legs. He won't fly off the ladder, no. He'll die trying to, attempting to do anything to avoid falling off the ladder.

There's Mr. Anderson, and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the man who normally calls himself an asshole, is the one who uses it for his own, plus a mate's pleasure. The Miz let me tell you, you're not awesome, and I'll be honest, neither am I. I don't have an awesome personality, but I'm awesome at what I do. But what I do, is fighting and dominating. And finally, Rob Van Dam, a man who too, uses Europeans as role models. I use the Roman Gladiators, he uses the drugged up Dutch. But on Sunday Robbie, while you're high in one way, I'll be high in another. I'll be at the top of the ladder.

I said that fighting, destroying the opposition, was my skill in my previous videos, and tonight I proved it. Come Sunday, you better expect that I'll Mr. Money in the Bank – if not, Mr. World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd boos loudly, as Magnus drops the microphone on the floor. He stares up the ramp, where Goldberg is no longer, before leaving the ring, as the camera cuts to a commercial.

Commercial Break

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Nitro, live from Alabama, in the Civic Centre, and what a crowd we have tonight. We are getting word that the New Age Outlaws are about to come out here to address The Outsiders, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash!

*The crowd cheers, as the theme of the New Age Outlaws plays. Gunn and Dogg comes out on the stage, before they make their way down to ringside. Billy Gunn grabs a microphone from ringside, before both men enter the ring*

Gunn: For the past 2 weeks, we have been competing in the middle of the ring on Nitro. We achieved our goal of ridding Cryme Tyme from the WWE, plus we were narrowly defeated by All American Perfection - yet we will be the ones to take those titles away from you. We will get our titles back, but that's in the future. In the crowd, during both of these matches, Scott Hall has decided to appear in the crowd, and last week - he brought a friend with him.

I don't know why you felt the need to overshadow us, we don't know why you needed to attack Cryme Tyme after we left, why you didn't think that our punishment of forcing Cryme Tyme to leave the WWE was enough - and to be honest, I'm surprised you didn't tear your quad Kevin after jumping over that barrier.

You ruined Nitro once, but we won't let you ruin it again. Why is it during our matches you appear? If you have a problem with us Scott, Kevin - then why don't you just tell us? Or of course, you just continue hiding in the crowd like the pussies you are! So what is it Scott and Kevin?

*Billy Gunn finishes his words and the attention turn's towards the crowd who begin glancing around the arena in hope that the "Outsiders" are here and will show up. A few moments pass and with no sign of either Hall or Nash.. Billy Gunn is about to speak again when..

Hall and Nash suddenly appear from the top tier of the stands. The Majority of the crowd have noticed and immediately start chants ranging from "nWo" to "Kliq". Wearing matching shirts and glasses, the iconic duo begin making there way down the steps, numerous fans reach out to touch them but both Hall and Nash ignore them and in some cases begin to push there hands away as the crowd now start booing.

With microphones in there hands, both men take there place on one of the lower tier steps and begin to speak over the now hostile crowd.*

Hall: Hey-Yo!

*Crowd boo while the hardcore fans cheer the famous words of the "Bad Guy"*

Hall: Hey, you two monkeys! Were up here!

*With
    the Outsiders now having the Outlaws full attention they begin to press on with there words.*

Hall: Did you here that big guy? *Hall turns to Nash* Blondie has jokes man. You know, he called us pussies man? *Nash begins to laugh of the suggestion* You know Ass man.. if anyone's pussy around here it's you chico.. I mean, I don't remember anyone else running around here in tight shorts, matching head bands and being Chuck's bitch except you man!

I mean even your boyfriend and voice now, Road Dogg, he had more class then that.. He was once a roadie for the great Jeff Jarrett.. Speaking of which, if you are watching man? Thousands of guitars smashed and not a damn ticket sold! *Hall and Nash again turn to each other laughing.* He was also a tag partner with came and gone Kwik and got rowdy a couple of times..

Mind you, it was not as rowdy as the crowd got each time they had to see them guys in action.. man, you guys sucked.

*Hall then lowers the mic from his lips as Kevin Nash steps forward and begins to speak..*

Nash: I do remember another guy with you and Chucky. What was his name. Oh yes Rico!

*Rico chants from the fans

Nash: And you almost married Chuck. I guess that's why they call you Mr Ass.

*Nash smiles while Hall laughs at Gunn*

Nash: But that doesn't matter cause you don't matter either. We are the only two people in this company who matter. Yes that's right we are officially part of the WWE roster again.

*Hall and Nash pull out two contracts from their pockets and they show them to the cameras and the fans around them*

Nash: You see this do you know what are these? Multi-million contracts, just like i said all the money in our pockets. This means no more securities no more "You are not aloud to be here". No more bullshit. And... Let me ensure you that me and Scott we don't have any problems with you. We just like to play and you two were our toys last week. And since Nitro is our Show...Again. We can do what the hell we want to anyone we want. You two and all the idiot's back there and everyone else in this arena are our bitches now. We own you all.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

*Loud boos from the fans. With some hardcore fans applauding Nash and Hall*

Nash: Hey Scott did he actually say that we ruined Nitro last week?

Hall: Yeah he did.

Nash: The only thing we ruined is the fuckfest you two had with Cryme Tyme. We actually saved a lot of people's eyes from watching you two monkeys. Last week what we did was just for fun. What we really can do is total domination. But if you want to taste what we really can do be our guests. But let me tell you two one more thing the Outsiders when they get serious means bad luck for anyone who wants to mess with them.

Hall: Oh yeah! Hey big guy, where's our manners? We forgot to thank old easy E for helping us get our contracts. Hey-yo, Bischoff. Down at the booth! Thanks man.. but now that we have what we want, we will not be needing you anymore chico, since you don't run this place like the good ol' days, We have no use for a sell out who used to want to burn the WWE down and then jumps at the chance of joining it every time he could.

*Hall and Nash both wave at Eric Bischoff as they smirk*

Hall: As for you guys, Outlaws. Every one knows man, every one knows that the Outlaws are a rip off from the Outsiders and that even DX.. Was nothing more then a pour man's NWO. You see, it's not personal between us.. Me, the bad guy and him.. Big daddy cool, we just wanted to put the world on notice that the only two people that matter or have ever mattered in wrestling.. are back! However, if you want to make it personal chico's and call us out.. then nothing would please us more, then coming to that ring and first hand showing you the JackKnife and the Razor's Edge!

Nash: Hey Scott look at Bischoff's face he actually thought for a second that we need him. We don't need you anymore E. We got what we wanted. You made us an offer we couldn't refuse but i don't remember reading anything in the contract saying that we have to carry your sorry ass again. Sorry bud its nothing personal, strictly business, its always like that and you should know that better than everyone else. So for now the announcer's job looks really good.

*"You got screwed" chants from the fans*

Nash: New Age Outlaws, you know Scott you said it right. They are ripping us off. And DX was a poor, cheap, copy of NWO. And to be honest i started losing my patience watching these two idiots still standing in the ring and not clearing the ring for us. So Bad Guy it looks like that these two clowns, really do want an old fashion beatdown. But you won't get it today.

*Boos from the fans*

Nash: As i said before we only do things when we want. But when the right time comes. These DX fans, these Outlaws fans the last thing that they are gonna see from you two is both being down and us standing tall over your dead bodies. Outsiders 4-Life!

Nash drops the mic, and the two teams stare each other down, before Nash nudges Hall, and the two leave back through the crowd, as the NAO look on, frustrated at the lack of a fight

Tenay: What disrespect and cowardice by Hall and Nash to just walk away like that! Totally disgraceful!

Bichoff: Hold on a sec here Tenay, these guys are legends in their own right, and to be fair NWO is better than DX!

We cut to backstage, where we see Daniels and Reigns looking for something. Daniels and Reigns walk into Shane's office and Daniels is trying to get Roman to lighten up but Reigns does not budge. Daniels quickly greets Shane and hands him an appletini which Shane sets down behind him.

Daniels: So Shane, I think it's time justice finally be served and I get my shot to be in the MITB match tonight.

Shane: I'm sorry Daniels but you lost last week and with that your chances at entering went up in the air.

Daniels: First off Shane, we didn't lose. I don't know about Roman, but I don't think either of us were pinned, submitted or KO'd for that matter. We never had our backs against the wall, that match was in our control the entire time. The error came from your ref for not controlling Christian in the first place and that pissed off my friend. Now I don't know about you but I would never piss off someone who is genetically breed to dominate in a wrestling ring or any fight for that matter, would you Shane?

Shane: Look Daniels, I know where your going with this but I have seen everyone here, do you really think you can intimidate me into giving you a match?

Daniels: Me, why no boss man, I do not serve out justice, I only bring injustice into the light. I am the judge and jury but Roman here is my executioner. Now since you don't feel like doing the right thing, I think justice needs to be served.

Daniels snaps his fingers and Reigns immediately pins Shane to his office wall.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

Roman: So Shane, Are you someone who likes to perpetuate injustice around here? Do you like to push characters that the fans will love because they pretend to be something their not but hold back superstars of actual quality? Sounds like you my friend are asking for a beating.

Shane: Hold up Roman do you know who I am? Lets calm down for a minute and talk about this rationally we don't want anyone to get in trouble for something so silly!

Roman: Silly!? Are you serious right now? The fact that Daniels isn't just given a shot at the title is inane; he's a true competitor. We are very graciously allowing you to just give him another shot at entering the money in the bank match, or you can find out what Christian and The Hurricane figured out last week when you mess with what I think is just. Do you want to feel the wrath of the shield Shane or do you want to give Daniels another shot?

Roman slams Shane against the wall again to further intimidate Shane.

Shane: Alright let me down Roman! Daniels you have your match next against Bobby Roode. And if you win you will be in the money and the bank match.
    Roman puts Shane down and chuckles.

Daniels pats Shane on the head and gives him a devilish smile.

Daniels: See Shane, it's never hard to do the right thing when you have a good motivator around.

Shane’s face now lights up with a slightly devilish grin

Shane: Oh Yes, and before I forget, seeing as you have Roman in your corner, I’m sure you would agree that Mr.Roode should get his back-up too, yes? So, he will be accompanyed by the one, the only James..Storm!

Daniels grin fades somewhat, but Reigns nudges him and whispers something in his ear, and The Fallen Angel now looks reassured, as the two walk off, ready for their match...next!

Commercial Break

Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Thursday Night Nitro, and just before the break, Shane McMahon announced that Chris Daniels would get one more shot at gaining qualification for the MITB match. One spot, and he and Bobby Roode will face off for the right to be in this Sunday’s match

Tenay: And here comes Daniels, alongside his partner in crime, Roman Reigns!

Bischoff: The one man justice machine looks unstoppable at the moment and he and Daniels together is almost unbearably amazing!

Roode comes out, seemingly furious for an unknown reason, and also alone

Tenay: And here comes his opponent, the returning Bobby Roode, but where is James Storm?

Bischoff: It wont be easy, but my money is on Daniels to bring home the beer! Haha!

*At this point,we go backstage to see James Storm laid out and being attended to by paramedics*

Tenay: Aw C’mon, that’s a damn joke! How these guys can get away with this is beyond me!

Bischoff: Who knows, maybe Storm slipped on a beer bottle??

Match 2: Bobby Roode vs. Christopher Daniels (Aries) in a Money in the Bank qualifying match.

0:00-16:12

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Roode tries to lock in the crossface, but Daniels rolls over, and manages to throw him off. Both men stand, as Reigns and James Storm cheers on their respective partners. Daniels then goes for a kick to the stomach, but Roode catches the foot. Roode then spins Daniels around, before landing a clothesline. Roode covers

1.........2.........Kickout!

Roode pulls Daniels to his knees, before driving his elbow down on Daniels' head. Roode then pulls Daniels up, and tries to send Daniels into the ropes, but Roode himself is sent into the ropes. Daniels then goes for a leapfrog, but Roode catches him on his shoulders. Roode goes for a powerbomb, but Daniels manages to hold onto the top rope, before throwing Roode over the top rope.

Daniels then re-enters the ring, before distracting the referee, which allows Roman Reigns to land a big kick to Storm when he gets to his feet. Storm then run over and stands in front of his partner, as Reigns then leaves to go to the other side of the ring. Daniels then runs against the ropes, before hitting Storm with a Suicide Dive!

Daniels then pulls Roode up, and rams him back first into the steel pole. Daniels then lifts up Roode, before landing a belly-to-belly throw to the floor. Daniels then lifts up Roode, and lands a headbutt, which causes Roode to stumble into the apron. Roode then tries to climb into the ring, but Daniels pulls him out, and Irish Whips him into the ringside barricade! Daniels then picks up Roode, and throws him into the ring, before covering

1...........2...............Kickout!

Daniels then bounces off the ropes, before landing an elbow drop. He then lifts up Roode, before landing a Scoop Slam. He goes to the turnbuckle, before going for the BME, but Roode moves out of the way, but Daniels lands on his feet. Roode then goes for the Payoff, but Daniels counters with a knee to the ribcage. He then locks in a Double Underhook, and goes the Angels Wings, but Roode counters in a back body drop.

Roode then grabs the arm of Daniels, and locks in a Japanese Arm Bar! Daniels screams in agony, and tries to reach the ropes, but Roode has the hold locked in tight. Roode then manages to transition into a Crossface, which causes the crowd to cheer. Reigns then jumps onto the apron, which distracts the referee, as Roode releases the hold. Roode swings at Reigns, but Reigns jumps off the apron to avoid it. Roode warns Reigns not to interfere, but Daniels gets to his feet. Daniels then slides through Roode's legs to the outside of the ring. Daniels then sweeps out Roode's leg, causing him to fall to the mat. Daniels then jumps onto the apron, before jumping over the top rope into a big splash. Daniels stays on for the cover.

1.............2............Roode gets his leg under the bottom rope.

Daniels then stands, and moans at the referee, saying he got the three count. The referee argues he didn't, as Daniels climbs onto the second rope. He waits for Daniels to turn around, and goes for the Blockbuster, but Reigns grabs Daniels' leg and alerts him, which allows him to sidestep the move. Roode then slowly stands, but Daniels kicks him in the gut. He hooks the arms, then lands the Angels Wings! Daniels covers

1...........2..............3!

Tenay: Christopher Daniels is going to Money in the Bank! With no thanks to his partner Roman Reigns.

Bischoff: Regardless, the Nitro Money in the Bank lineup is complete. The Miz will take on Mr. Anderson, Edge, RVD, Christian Cage, The Hurricane and Brutus Magnus! And you would think that because of the contract, one of those 8 men will be a future World Heavyweight Champion!

Tenay: Well, Bobby Roode came up short tonight, but when James Storm can get involved with the fighting, they would have a good chance of winning!

Bischoff: But he's not going to Money in the Bank!

Tenay: That may be true, but someone who is, is Edge –and he's backstage now.

The cameras cut backstage as Matt Striker is shown.

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time...The Rated R Superstar, Edge!

The fans boo loudly as Edge walks onto the screen.

Matt Striker: Earlier tonight, we saw Magnus qualify for the Money in the Bank match. With just one spot left, what are your thoughts going into this match?

Edge: My thoughts? My thoughts are very simple Matt. You see, what you fail to realise Matt, what everybody fails to realise is that it simply doesn’t matter who is in the match. Anderson, Hurricane, Christian Cage, Magnus, Rob Van Dam and the reality TV reject known as The Miz. All of them need to realise that I’m going to win.

The Money in the Bank match was built for me. I’m a Ladder Match specialist, I’ve won plenty throughout my career and I’m going to win again at Money in the Bank. At the end of the day, I won the inaugural Money in the Bank match and I’ve been in plenty since. I’m the guy that beat Anderson and took his briefcase before.

And just likewhen I first had the briefcase, I cashed in to become the world champion

The fans boo loudly as Edge smirks.

Edge: I agreed to not face Kidd again but if he can get past Lesnar, we’ll go one-on-one one more time and what happened at SummerSlam- well that’ll just be-

Edge stops talking as he notices somebody off-camera. The camera swings around to...

Miz: Just another horrible moment in WWE history.

Miz Smirks as he stares down with Edge

Miz: See, as much as you want to mention your wins in Money in the Bank and how many of those matches you've been in. Take a look at the history books. We've each been in 3 Money in the Bank Matches and each won one. The fact that Anderson was an idiot and decided to risk his briefcase was his own fault and you got lucky winning it and we both know it.

Edge scowls at Miz

Miz: You and I are more alike than you care to think. Money in the Bank is a match where we stand to gain and lose everything all at the same time. The chance to be the one to choose when and where you to become the next World Heavyweight Champion is something I plan on gaining and along the way I intend on making sure you lose everything. You won't win The Nitro Money in the Bank Match. It will be won by, by the reality TV reject turned into the most must see WWE Champion in all of WWE History.....me, because I'm The Miz and I'mmmmm......

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Edge: Still trying to steal gimmicks from the Rated R Superstar.

The fans in the arena boo loudly as Edge smirks. Miz's eyes narrow almost daring Edge to say what he's about to.

Edge: History? You wanna talk about history? How about this for history? Before you were even lacing up boots in OVW, I was the one that was reeking of awesomeness. Before you went off talking about how you were the most must see WWE Champion of all time, I was the one breaking records when I had a live sex celebration in the middle of that ring and bumped the Raw ratings up to never before seen levels. I was the most watched WWE Champion in history.

This is what I mean when I say people are stealing my gimmick Miz. You're trying to do everything like me, like Kidd, and it's not going to work like that. You claim to be awesome but I'm the only superstar in the history of this business to have successfully cashed in Money in the Bank to become both the WWE Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion.

And this Sunday at Money in the Bank, I'm going to take that Money in the Bank briefcase and I'm going to win. And if I were you...

Edge steps forwards into Miz's face.

I'd stay out of my way.

Miz scoffs

Miz: We'll see, since recently the only thing you reek off is desperation. You're desperate to be the one of top again, the one everyone talks about and if you think winning the Nitro Money in the Bank is gonna help, you got another thing coming. I'm the one people will forever talk about because my win over you and 7 other Superstars is gonna be simply.....AAAWWWWEEEESSSOOOOMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!

Miz walks away as Edge is irritated. Matt turns to the irritant Rated R Superstar, who runs a hand through his hair.

Matt Striker: Edge they call you the ultimate opportunist for a reason. But from all these men in the Money in the Bank Ladder match which one is the toughest to face?*Edge goes to answer the question but he gets interrupted by a familiar voice...*

???: Well it’s obvious that Edge's toughest opponent in the Money in the Bank Ladder match has to be the guy who knows him really well....

Me Christian Cage.

*Loud cheers from the fans in the arena while Edge looks disgusted by the site of Christian Cage*

Cage: Well i was sitting back there and i heard the whole interview and your confrontation with the Miz. And once again i was watching my former best friend bitching and whining like a five year old. I couldn't resist my self, i had to interrupt your interview and ask you what the hell happened to you man?

*More cheers from the fans *

Cage: You used to be.... well i don't know fun maybe. We used to have fun together. Hell we used to be the best tag team in the world together and we won numerous tag team championships. But most of all we used to be friends...

And now look at you acting like a maniac every night. Being selfish and trying to get whatever you want even though if you don't deserve it. But the worst part of all these is that you are still together with that crazy bitch Lita.

*Edge looks pissed now after Cage's last statement. Biatch chants from the fans*

Cage: And to be fair Edge you are the one who needs to realize one thing. Yeah you need to realize that you are no longer a cool guy. You need to realize that you suck.

*You suck chants now from the fans, the loudest so far*

Cage: You want to talk about Money in the Bank. Let me tell you what's gonna happen in the ladder match. Everybody will be down and only you will be standing. You are gonna start climbing the ladder you are gonna be just a few inches away from the briefcase but in the right moment i will showed up. I'll knock your teeth so far down your throat. And then I'll trow you from the ladder and retrieve the briefcase. And finally i will cash the briefcase on the World Champion and show to all of my peeps but mostly show to you how Christian Cage rolls.....

Edge stares blankly at Christian Cage and smiles.

Edge: Hey man, how you doing?

Cage looks taken aback from Edge’s reaction.

Edge: I’d just like to say to you- welcome back! It’s nice to see you finally having some success without riding on my coattails.

The fans boo loudly in the arena as Cage looks pissed.

Edge: How Christian Cage rolls? How Christian Cage rolls? What? In my shadow? Jason, you seem to forget that for years- you tried and you tried to match up to me. High Impact, Hard Impact, Canadian Rockers- do you remember those days Jason, when we had nothing? When we were sleeping on motel floors?

So now I’m at the top- you expect me to bow down to the fans and bow down to you so that you can feel better about yourself? I don’t think so somehow. I’ve built my way from the bottom to the very top and I know that at Money in the Bank, I’m walking out with the Nitro Money in the Bank briefcase.

And as for you, well you’ll do what you always do Jason. You’ll come back for a little bit before you get injured again and you need more time off. Do you know why that is? Because you’re weak.

The fans boo loudly again as Cage runs a hand through his hair.

Ed
    ge: Forgetting Lita, because women have never exactly been your strong point Jason- but I’m interested to see why you’ve made me a target in the match. How you’re going to throw me from that ladder? No Jason, you’re going to watch me win that match. What you seem to forget is that you never have success when I’m around. You are always outshone by The Pride of Canada, by the Rated R Superstar, by Sexton Hardcastle!

The fans actually give Edge a cheer for his old name. Edge shakes his head.

Edge: This Sunday at Money in the Bank, you’re going into my backyard. All of those years where we made this match our match, I’d be stupid to think that you won’t be prepared for the hell of a Money in the Bank but just like I outshone you- even in our type of matches, I was the one that outperformed everybody. Even when we were in TLC with The Hardyz and The Dudley Boys, I outperformed them, and more importantly Jason- I outperformed you.

So this Sunday, I’m going to outperform you once again and I’m leaving with the Nitro Money in the Bank briefcase.

Edge steps forward into Cage’s face.

Edge: And as for you Jason. You’ll be leaving on a stretcher.

Edge steps back and looks at Striker, who has yet to move.

Edge: Who do I think will be the most dangerous person this Sunday? That’s easy.

Edge looks back at Christian.

Me.

Edge walks away as Cage stares after him.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Wow, explosive scenes at Nitro, and things nearly boiled over between once best friends Edge and Christian! What do you thin....

???: Excuse me!

Tenay is cut off, and the crowd are confused, until the titantron flickers on and the beaming Shane McMahon’s face appears on it.

Shane: Ladies and gentlemen, in light of the interview we just witnessed, I am happy to announce that later tonight, two MITB competitors will face off when The Rated R Superstar, Edge...

The crowd explode with boos

Shane: Takes on Captain Charisma...CHRISTIAN CAGE!

The crowd pop big for this and Shane’s face flickers off the tron as we go back to the commentary desk

Tenay: What an announcement from our boss, Shane McMahon as finally, for the first time in years, we see Christian vs. Edge!

Bischoff: This is a PPV quality matchup right here on Nitro, and we get to see it tonight! Hell yes!

Tenay: That is true, but right now, we go to commercial, but ladies and gents, stayed tuned, you aren’t gonna wanna miss this....Undertaker vs. Jimmy Rave, and it’s next!

Commercial Break

Tenay: We've seen very little of Rave, tonight his in-ring WWE Debut. Is that an advantage for him, or the Undertaker?

Bischoff: Him definietly! 'Taker doesn't know what to expect from Rave, but 'Taker's had more matches than you've had dates Mike. But to be honest, so have I! Hehe!

Tenay: I wonder who this “he” is Eric, and will he target Orton, should he win the Intercontinental Championship on Sunday?

Bischoff: Who knows? Maybe there's more to this “he” than we think. It could be someone returning, or someone new, but in time, all I know is that 'Taker's title will be ripped from his grasp!

Match 3: The Undertaker vs. Jimmy Rave (Jericho)

2:31-11:06

Rave lifts up the leg of 'Taker, before landing an elbow on it, softening it for the Heel Hook. Rave then lifts 'Taker to the knees, before landing a big knife edge chop. He goes for another one, but 'Taker catches the arm! 'Taker stands, before wrenching the arm, climbing the ropes and landing Old School!

Rave rolls out of the ring to avoid the cover, but 'Taker follows him. 'Taker then drives his fist into Rave's stomach, before landing an open handed slap. 'Taker then goes for a Big Boot, but Rave sidesteps, and 'Taker kicks the steel steps! Rave then lands a low dropkick to 'Taker's knee, which takes him down to the floor. Rave then climbs the steel steps to the apron, before landing a Diving Knee drop onto 'Taker's leg!

Next Rave picks up 'Taker and throws him into the ring. Rave then climbs to the top rope, and waits for 'Taker to stand. When he does, Rave dives, going for a Diving DDT, but Undertaker catches him! Rave manages to land a punch to the ribcage to get out of 'Taker's grip, before attempting to go for a Northern Lights Suplex, but 'Taker manages to stay put. 'Taker then lifts up Rave, before landing a Gourbuster on the top rope! 'Taker then bounces off the ropes, before landing a big kick to Rave's face, causing him to fall down on the apron.

'Taker then pulls Rave to his feet, despite him still being on the apron. He grabs hold of the arm, before dropping down to the mat, slashing the arm on the top rope. Rave holds his arm, as 'Taker grabs him by the hair, before running along the edge of the ring, before driving it into the turnbuckle! 'Taker then grabs Rave, before throwing him into the ring, and covering

1...........2...........Rave kicks out!

'Taker then gets to his feet, as Rave uses the ropes and the turnbuckle to stand. When he does. 'Taker charges, going for the running clothesline, but Rave manages to sidestep, but catches 'Taker in a schoolboy pin

1...........Rave has the tights!.............2................

'Taker manages to get his shoulder up, but keeps hold of the arm of Rave. 'Taker then moves one leg so it's under Rave's throat, before locking in Hells Gate! The crowd cheers, as Jimmy Rave anxiously tries to escape the submission hold. He claws towards the ropes, before raising his arm ready to tap.

Tenay: He's going to tap!

Bischoff: No, he's not! He's going to do this for “him”!
    Last edited by NiallF96; 04-20-2013 at 03:32 AM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Rave's about to submit, but gets one more burst of energy, and manages to get his feet on the ropes. 'Taker is frustrated, but releases the hold before the 5 count. 'Taker then gets to his feet, and calls for the chokeslam, as Rave gets to his feet. Rave then gets 'Taker's arm wrapped around his throat, but manages to kick 'Taker's leg, causing him to fall to one knee. Rave then bounces off the ropes, before landing a swinging neckbreaker! Rave falls into the cover

1.......................2......................... ......Kickout!

Rave slams the mat in frustration, before grabbing 'Taker's leg. He locks in the Heel Hook, but 'Taker has his hand on the ropes. Rave utilises the 5 count, releasing at 4 and a half, before retreating a few steps. Once 'Taker gets on his knees, Rave once again locks in the Heel Hook! 'Taker once again forces the rope break, and once again, Rave keeps the hold locked in just before the fifth count!

Tenay: Rave's risking a disqualification here!

Bischoff: But he's still damaging the leg of 'Taker! Genius!

Rave then stands, before calling for Ghanarhea. 'Taker slowly stands, as Rave hooks the leg. He goes for it, but 'Taker manages to twist out, and goes for a running lariat, but Rave reverses into a STO backbreaker! Rave pulls 'Taker up, and goes for a Side Russian Leg Sweep, but 'Taker manages to counter into a chokeslam!

'Taker then calls for the Tombstone, as Rave stands. 'Taker turns him upside down, but Rave manages to roll forward to escape the hold, and lands on his feet. He then lands a snapmare, before following up with a running knee!

Tenay: Rave hits the Doppler Effect! Is this one over?

Rave covers once more

1..............2.......................'Taker gets the shoulder up!

Rave is now really annoyed at the persistant kick-outs from 'Taker, and pulls him to his feet. He goes for the Disco 2000, but 'Taker counters with a Hip Toss! Rave then stands, and 'Taker turns him around for a Tombstone, but a mystery man jumps on the apron!

Tenay: What the... Who is this?

Bischoff: I know who this is! It's Cliff Compton!

Compton distracts 'Taker, which allows Rave to slip out behind. Rave then hooks the leg, and lands the Ghanarhea/The Move That Rocks The World! Rave high-fives Compton, before pinning 'Taker!

1..............2...................3!

Tenay: Rave's done it! Thanks to Cliff Compton – he's pinned the Intercontinental Champion! Is Compton the “him” Rave has been referring to?

Bischoff: I don't know! It could be Cliff, or maybe even an old friend of theirs!

Compton then enters the ring, before pulling 'Taker to his feet. The crowd jeers, as Compton lands the Springboard Tornado DDT he calls the Cliffhanger! Rave and Compton then stares at the fallen champion, before Compton raises Rave's hand. Randy Orton then steps out on the stage, and watches on from the ramp – as he sees the Intercontinental Champion and his Money in the Bank opponent fallen and beaten in the ring. He smiles at Rave and Compton, as the camera cut to backstage

*When the heroic tune of the Hurricane plays on the PA system, the crowd immediately gets on their feet and cheers for the green superhero. However, unlike his normal entrances, he doesn't have any lighting to herald his impending appearance. Instead, Hurricane walks out to the cheering fans while walking down the ramp on a slight limp, obviously still hurting from Roman Reign's attack last week. With a microphone in one of his hands, he uses the other to smile and wave back to the fans despite the pain he's in. Now that the crowd sees what kind of condition he's in, the initial reaction he gets quiets down as they watch him gingerly step between the ropes to get into the ring. Teeth gritting as he does so, The Hurricane doesn't exactly look like a superhero. His music dies down and so does the cheering except for a few enthusiastic fans singing his praises.*

The Hurricane: You know, we often don’t realize that the people we look up to and idolize are just as vulnerable as any mortal man. They can be hurt. They can be destroyed. They can easily perish when confronted with a force…*Hurricane nurses his ribs*…or in my case, with a juggernaut that overpowers them in about every single way. But once again, my case is unique because although my new adversary, Roman Reigns, has me beaten in power, speed, aggression and overall talent, there is only intangible that I surpass him in and that’s conviction. The conviction to never give up when the struggles tempt me to do otherwise, the conviction to keep moving forward, the conviction to see to it that justice lives for another day in the hearts of the denizens!

*Now back to being his lively self, the crowd picks up the energy The Hurricane is emitting and begin to start cheering again, only quieting down when Hurricane speaks again.*

The Hurricane: Justice is a force that never sleeps and neither will I! Adversity defines our character’s more than triumph because it is in those dark hours that we know where he truly stand and how willing we truly are to stand up for our cause and I will still carry out my objectives with the same ferocity and passion as I did when I returned. I gain the inspiration to stand up against evil when I look not just within myself for inspiration but within the actions of heroes past.

Take Mahatma Gandhi for instance. His protests for independence for his own people sparked the persecution of those who thought everything needed to be the same. And he literally took the bullet for pressing on in his quest. And through him, perhaps the most revered civil rights leaders such as Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela and Malcolm X, found the inspiration to fight for freedom and independence in other places of the world and as a result, the barbaric and cruel practices of apartheid and segregation barely see the light of day in modern times. And all it took was one bold voice to lead a cause that would change the world.

So with all of that being said, how can I just roll over and quit because I want to do something similar to a smaller degree and all I have to show for my pride and honor are a few bruised ribs at the hands of Roman Reigns? And speaking of Roman, it’s certainly quite a shame. He obviously has a heart to do good like I do but because of Christopher Daniels, he’s allowed himself to look at me from the outside instead of recognizing that my motives are admirable enough for him to agree with since he does, after all, wish to seek out injustice and destroy it. But then, it dawned on me…

*The Hurricane looks down at the floor before looking back up at the fans.*

The Hurricane: That maybe some of you feel the same way about me.

*His assumption gets nothing but silence for the audience.*

The Hurricane: And in a way, I don’t blame some of you for doubting me. After all, I suppose it’s not easy to put your faith and trust into a man that wears green spandex and has an underground secret ba…forget that last part. The point is, I guess that means I haven’t been doing my job like I thought I’ve been Despite defeating evil men like Christopher Daniels, there are still people like Roman Reigns, who don’t look at the intent of a person’s actions and rather focus on what they look like or how they do things. But fortunately for me, the answer to all of my problems…

*The Hurricane looks up at the ceiling now and point’s up.*

The Hurricane: Lies right above my head.

*Not exactly getting what The Hurricane is referring to right away, a few seconds of pondering gives them the answer which Hurricane confirms with the following words.*

Last edited by NiallF96; 04-20-2013 at 03:34 AM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????