Page 104 of 171 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1706
    Jack Swagger: Teddy we have been through this before, there is nobody in this company who can beat us. Time and again we have proven we are the best tag team in the WWE… past, present or future. We beat the World’s Greatest Tag Team two times, we’ve beaten the Prime Time Players two times, and now we’ve beaten these supposed Kings of Wrestling not once but two times, all when our titles were on the line. Why should we beat teams time and again when we all know what the outcome will be? All American Perfection retaining he tag team titles!

*Swagger takes the belt off from around his waist and raises it up as the KOW glare at him. Ziggler from behind just nods staring at KOW and Teddy Long.*

Jack Swagger: Every single time we face a team that doesn’t live up to their moniker, we beat them, and we don’t just beat one team… no remember last time you tried to stack the deck against us Teddy? When we claimed there was no competition for us, so you tried to give us some? Remember that?

*Swagger looks intently at Long.*

Jack Swagger: Yea, we won. Listen Teddy we don’t need to tell you what you already know. But do you really think the WWE Universe likes seeing us dominate the same teams over and over again? You Teddy Long, a man of the WWE Universe, should know all too well they would not like that, but if you choose to ignore them that’s fine by us. We will beat any team put in front of us, we have every single time, and we will continue to do so. But we will let you know this now… please don’t make us face these bums again, we have beaten them twice, what makes you believe they could beat us a third time? Why don’t you find new contenders, somebody the WWE Universe might actually believe can beat us. Of course though we know that won’t turn true. We are the best team this industry has ever seen, and as much as your beloved WWE Universe would love to see new contenders, some team that could dethrone us, it won’t happen.

???: Is anyone here invited to join in with this party?

*The voice of William Regal is heard, and the crowd jeers, as he and Drew McIntyre, representing the United Kingdom enters Teddy's office.*

Regal: To begin with: Claudia, Christine, saying Teddy is the "True Authority Figure on Raw"? Really? Well, unless I'm mistaken love, kissing the bosses ass gets you nowhere in the WWE. Trust me, I know. I'm still yet to have a World Title match of course.

But Teddy, as a former Raw General Manager myself, I bloody well know how hard it is to control the crazy, ego-maniac tossers, like the false Kings. But I too know the satisfaction you receive when you make the right decision - when you reward the deserving, the best candidates for the job. And often, they are the British.

After Money in the Bank, Mr. Wade Barrett will be Mr. Money in the Bank, and he will become WWE Champion when he wants too. Sheamus is already United States Champion - and if you make the right call Teddy, the WWWE Tag Team Championships will be coming home to the United Kingdom. We are the most dominant alliance in WWE History.

Our self-assigned goal is to dominate the WWE, and we'll be on course to do that, Teddy, we just need the opportunity.

*Drew McIntyre then steps up and stands next to Teddy.*

Drew McIntyre: Now Teddy Long we know you have to consult Eve on every decision, but how about you make a decision right now that will impress and show Mister McMahon you are capable of running this show by yerself. Think about it Teddy, the job all to yerself, no Eve, all you have to do is make the right choice, and that choice is to give Mister Regal and I, a shot at the WWE Tag Team Championships. The supposed Kings, they already had their shot, they lost. Now there are no contenders, just like these peasants… *Points to AAP* clearly stated, and we, we are the next contenders. We deserve it; it is our destiny as part of the United Kingdom to prove our dominance by winning every title in the WWE. So Teddy Long make the right decision, get this job to yerself, impress Mister McMahon. You know how to do it… give Mister Regal and Mister McMahon’s handpicked ‘Chosen One’ a WWE Tag Team Championship match.

*The three teams then face off and begin squabbling as Teddy looks on before speaking.*

Teddy: Enough! That's enough playas. Can we all just settle down and handle this like men. So we have the Kings wanting a rematch after their title chances were ruined two weeks ago on Raw, we have the reigning tag team champions All American Perfection claiming they are the best team in the world and then we have the United Kingdom duo of Regal and McIntyre looking to prove their dominance and win the tag team titles themselves.

Well.. There's only one way to settle this once and for all. We are gon' have ourselves a little tag team match at the Money In the Bank PPV! It will be the tag team champions, All American Perfection. They will defend their titles against the Kings of Wrestling and United Kingdom paring of Regal and Drew, Now how do you boys like that?

*Both UK and the Kings seem pleased with the match made while All American Perfection can be seen shaking their heads and storm out of the office.*

Teddy: May the best team win! Holla, Holla!

*The two remaining teams then leave the office, as they do.. Eve can be seen walking through the door and walks up to Teddy with a grin on her face.*

Eve: Hi Teddy, I'm so glad to see you after such a long and unexplained period of absence! Listen before we catch up as happy as I am to see you're actually doing some work for a change I couldn't help overhearing your little dilemma here and it seemed to me like you were making a very important decision regarding this subject, you know the kind of decision you're supposed to consult me about?

Teddy: Firstly playa' We are not friends Eve, so why pretend to be? You got what you wanted and you almost cost me my job. Secondly, You have been making many decisions without me the past few weeks and so I decided to make one of my own as I'm officially back now.

Eve: That's completely different Teddy, after all you left without a word, nobody knew where you were, you weren't answering any of my e-mails and I wasn't about to let this company fall apart just cause you couldn't be counted on yet again.

Teddy: Well excuse me Eve, please. I will make extra sure to "consult" you next time.. I had no idea we you were though and this show is not going to run itself right?

*Teddy smirks at Eve as she looks unhappy to hear his response.*

Teddy: You see Eve, there's a reason for my absence and there's a reason for my return. I have been speaking with the board of directors and they have informed me that they only want to see one permanent GM going forward so that mean's one of us will soon be out of a job. However, they are not going to pick one of us and instead there going to allow us to compete for the chance.

They have told me that at War Games it will be Team Teddy vs. Team Eve, we must each pick a captain and build a team of four people to compete. The winning GM's team, will be the rightful and deserving permanent GM of Raw Is War.

Now.. I wish you could luck Playa' But I have some calls to make and a team to build. Holla, Holla!

*Teddy passes Eve with a smile on his face as he leaves the office. The camera then gets one last shot of Eve who's clearly taken back by the news as the camera heads to ringside.*

JR: Another huge match set for Money in the Bank! A triple threat tag team match for the WWE Tag team Championships. All American Perfection’s title reign is in serious jeopardy.

King: Are you forgetting JR that All American Perfection has won this exact match not that long ago at The Great American Bash? They beat the Prime Time Players and Kings of Wrestling in that match. The only team they should worry about is the United Kingdom

JR: You don’t think Kings of Wrestling have tried to correct what happened to them in that match? They are just as big of threats because they have been in the match before, and now know what they need to do in order to win that match. Bottom line, All American perfection, whose historic reign is impressive, will have their hands full Sunday when they attempt to retain the titles and continue this reign.

Commercial

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

JR: Well now it’s time for our six Diva’s tag match and this features six of the Diva’s in Sunday’s Money in the Bank match.

King: Finally more puppies!

JR: That’s right King more. Earlier in the night Kaitlyn was able to beat Maryse for a spot in the Money in the Bank match, but not without consequence. But what about Maria and her now choosing to be a follower of Raven?

King: Well I did like her at first but now she scares me. She is following Raven! You saw what Abyss was capable of.

JR: Well I don’t know if Maria is quite that capable, but nonetheless.

JR: Maria, along with Kaitlyn will be in that Money in the Bank match, and you have to think Kaitlyn has revenge on her mind for the attacks .

King: Well if she has revenge on her mind, she won’t win that Money in the Bank match. Your thoughts need to be on that match if you want to win.

JR: Well I’m sure winning that match will be revenge enough, but who knows, maybe it is Maria’s mission to win that match, that might fulfill Raven’s higher duties for her.

JR: And here comes the powerful Beth Phoenix. Easily the most powerful Diva in the match, is she the favorite to win? Her strength might allow her to win outright.

King: I don’t know, these type matches favor the highflyers, and Beth isn’t one of those.

JR: Well we will have to see, but this match will include lots of personal feuds, as Kaitlyn and Maria won’t be the only one. Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus have had their problems as we all know, but Tamina has seemingly joined in that mess as well so will that affect who wins Sunday as well

King: If that was the case there would be about three diva’s not focused on someone else in the match, those would be the favorites.

JR; If that were to be the case, which could be a very likely situation, Paige would have to be considered a favorite. In fact I think she may be my favorite for the match. Paige is always a top Diva here, and very underrated, she could easily pull this off.

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

JR: And here comes Tamina, who in order to make a name for herself, seemingly involved herself with Trish Stratus and Kelly Kelly.

King: Well while they are all preoccupied with each other Sunday, I think one of the three might slip out of the intense feud just in time to grab the briefcase. I think Kelly Kelly is smart enough to do that. Play Trish Stratus and Tamina against each other and then slip out in time to grab the briefcase

JR: Well usually we would give Diva like Trish Stratus the advantage in a high profile match because of her experience, but this match is brand new, never done before. This type of brutal match may be an advantage to the younger Divas who haven’t endured quite as much as Trish has over the years. And who knows King you may be right about the whole Tamina, Kelly Kelly, Trish Stratus situation.

King: Of course I’m right JR!

JR: And what about the mystery Diva in the match that Shane announced on Nitro? Who knows who that could be. All of these Divas have a shot despite their personal differences, and they all know what is really at stake. A shot for the Women’s Championship, anywhere at anytime

Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix & Maria vs. Trish Stratus, Tamina & Paige
    (Beth Phoenix= Melina, Kelly Kelly= Brie Bella, Maria= Nikki Bella, Trish Stratus= Eve, Paige= Gail Kim)

Watch 1:33 till 3:00

Paige gets the tag to Trish Stratus and in she comes, and as Phoenix gets to her feet, Stratus grabs her by the head and hits a bulldog. Trish lifts Beth up and places her against the turnbuckle, and then she hits multiple backhand chops to the chest. She then backs up and runs, does a handstand and hits…

JR: Stratusphere.

Trish hits the Stratusphere and Beth slides across the ring. Beth gets back up and Trish runs and hits a Thesz Press and follows with multiple punches. Trish gets up and gets in a stance waiting for Beth to stand. Beth finally gets to her feet, she turns towards Trish…

JR: Chick Kic…NO! Phoenix ducked it, clothesline.

Phoenix ducks the Chick Kick and lands a brutal clothesline on Stratus. Phoenix picks her up and hits a backbreaker onto her knee and Trish writhes in pain and rolls away. Phoenix picks Stratus up again and charges her into the turnbuckle where Maria tags in. Maria comes in and uses Beth’s back to jump up, Beth moves, and Maria hits a monkey flip. Trish bounces off the mat and rolls to the corner where Maria hits a bronco buster, cover…

One

Two

Trish gets a rope break. Maria stands up and climbs out to the apron and begins to climb the turnbuckle. Maria gets to the top, Trish gets up, turns

King: Maria with a crossbody…

JR: Trish rolls through, lets her go…Chick Kick! Chick Kick out of nowhere! Cover

One

Two

Thr…NO!

King: Phoenix with a break up!

Beth breaks up the pin and she rolls out of the ring as Trish holds the back of her head. Trish’s partners now have their arms outstretched calling for a tag. Trish makes her way over as Maria begins to stir from the kick, she looks back and leaps and makes a tag to Tamina. Tamina comes over and drags the leg of Maria back into the middle of the ring, and locks in a chinlock. Tamina strengthens the hold as Maria reaches out her arms for help. She then uses her arms to push herself up off the ground, she stands, hits elbows to the midsection of Tamina. This breaks the hold Maria bounces off the ropes where Tamina hits…

JR: Samoan Drop! Shades of Jimmy Superfly Snuka! Cover

One

Two

Thre…NO!

King: Maria kicks out!

Maria kicks out and Tamina can’t believe it. Tamina then gets up, goes to the apron and climbs the turnbuckle. She is at the top, she points to the sky, leaps…

JR: Superfly Splash... Maria rolls out of the way! Tamina crashes and burns!

Both women are now down and reaching for their partners as they are in obvious pain. They both crawl towards their corners, partners arms outstretched, they get closer and…

King: Maria with a tag to Kelly Kelly!

JR: Tamina with a tag to Paige

Paige and Kelly come in and Paige hits Kelly with a Thesz Press, followed by a hair pull whip and smashes Kelly’s face to the ground. Paige gets up and screams, and out of nowhere Kelly lays her out with a bulldog. Kelly gets up and screams at Trish on the side, who reaches for Kelly but to no avail. Kelly then grabs Paige and throws her against the turnbuckle where Kelly hits…

King: Kelly Killer!

She hits the elbow smash and Paige drops into a sitting position where Kelly then uses a stink face on Paige. Kelly flips her hair in the air and then laughs at Stratus, and goes to choke Paige. Stratus then hits Kelly to stop her, and Kelly gets mad a slaps Trish across the face. Trish comes in and hits a Thesz Press to Kelly which lays her out, this provokes Phoenix to come in and attacks Trish. Tamina then comes in and grabs Phoenix and they begin to brawl, and Maria comes in and attacks the downed Paige. All the Divas are brawling as the ref calls for the bell.

JR: This has broken out into an all-out brawl! King you were right these Diva’s do hate each other, but are they fighting out of hate or to prove they are the favorite to win the Divas Money in the Bank match?

King: Both JR, now shush we have a puppy fight going on!

*Security and referees come down and break up the brawling Diva’s. They get Kelly Kelly, Maria, and Beth Phoenix out of the ring, as the team of Trish Stratus, Paige, and Tamina are in the ring. The faces point at the briefcase as the heels stare at the briefcase, and then the heels begin to fight outside. Security breaks them up, while the face Divas have an intense staredown.*

JR: Well while King ogles over the Divas security is here and they have separated these Diva’s and one thing is all in common with them, they are all not taking their eyes off that Money in the Bank briefcase that hangs high above the ring, that one of them may very well win this Sunday. And speaking of Money in the Bank, our main event is up next, and is for a qualifying spot for the Money in the Bank Match. Who will join Wade Barrett, CM Punk, Kurt Angle, John Cena, Ryback, and Jeff Hardy?

Commercial

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Backstage we see Black approach Sheamus, yelling out....

Black: I hope you're enjoying that victory but understand that tonight doesn't count in you beating me. You beat Hogan. You will only get to say you beat me if you do it at Money in the Bank and trust me, you won't. See at Money in the Bank that's when this -points to the US Championship- is on the line and as much as all the talk about The UK winning all the titles is going on, I plan on making sure title reign ends when I win at Money in the Bank.

This is only the start of the downfall of The UK, because now the fight against you isn't fought by me and we will stop you at any cost.

Sheamus laughs loudly.

Sheamus: Y'know kid, you talk a big game for someone who just lost their match. It doesn't matter who I pinned! Y'were in the match so the loss is just as much on your shoulders! It doesn't matter who you team with fella! You can team with Hogan, Bret Hart, John Cena, CM Punk, Batista, Edge, Triple H, anyone ... And it wouldn't change a damn thing. The United Kingdom is the most dominant faction in the WWE today ... Hell, it is the most dominant faction ever fella!

And at Money in the Bank we're goin' to prove our dominance, fella. The United Kingdom will walk out of that arena with all of the gold around our waist. We can't be stopped by anyone. William Regal, Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett and the United States champion Sheamus will walk out of there victorious!

Sheamus gets right into Black's face, their noses almost touching.

Sheamus: And there isn't a damn thing you or anyone else can do to stop us. I hope you're ready to have your head kicked off, fella.

Sheamus backs up a bit and pats Black's cheek sarcastically and then walks away as Black stares him down.

JR: These two men collide Sunday at Money in the Bank! This isn’t just a fight between two rivals for the United States Championship, this is a fight between Tyler Black and the United Kingdom!

King: Tyler Black can try all he wants to stop the United Kingdom from winning every title, but it is inevitable. Sheamus will retain, William Regal and Drew McIntyre will win the WWE Tag Team Championships, and Wade Barrett will win the Money in the Bank match, cash is and win the WWE Championship. Money in the Bank will be all gold for the United Kingdom

JR: Well that’s easier said than done, and Wade Barrett’s is more extreme than the rest he will have to beat seven other men and successfully cash in to win to do so, so make it eight. But can he do it, and who will join him and the five others confirmed, Shawn Michaels or Booker T, they meet up next in a qualifying match!

*The same voice is heard again

The American citizens take comfort, knowing that there country has all the power. Because of the way it handles situations, because of the way it bullies other countries. But what if that power is taken away? What if there is a higher power than good old USA. You see the US is so use to winning, but nothing last forever. Very soon, you will witness a power that the USA cannot contain. I am taking control of this world, for I am powerful, I am strong, I am everything.

Commercial

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

JR: Well it’s now time to find out our seventh entrant into the RAW Money in the Bank Match. Now we all know there are eight competitors in the match, and we have gotten word that this Sunday we will find out the eight entrant. For now though, either Shawn Michaels or Booker T will qualify for the Money in the Bank match.

King: And both their partners are banned from ringside. Now the reason they got the shot and their partner’s didn’t is because of each man’s history with ladders.

JR: And both men do have history, and will make an impact in the match Sunday. They will join Wade Barrett, Ryback, Jeff Hardy, John Cena, Kurt Angle, and CM Punk in the match, and we will find out the eight member Sunday.

JR: And here comes Booker T, and as King said, their partners are banned from ringside, so they will go at it alone.

King: Both men deserve to be in that match, and since there is no chance of cheating, cough, DX, cough cough.

JR: What was that King?

King: Nothing

JR: And here comes The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

King: Where JR? I don’t see him.

*The music for Shawn Michaels hits and there is no sign of Michaels coming out. With Triple H banned from ringside he is not seen either. All of a sudden the titantron appears where Teddy Long and Eve surround medical personnel who are tending to a fallen Shawn Michaels. Triple H is with him.*

Teddy Long: Well we have a situation on our hands here, and I will get to the bottom of it, but we had a Money in the Bank qualifying match scheduled, and we will get one. Since we have to deal with this, me and Eve have decided to make it an open challenge. So the first superstar to answer the challenge will face Booker T to qualify for the Money in the Bank Match. Holla Holla!

JR: Who did this? Who ruined a potential shot for Shawn Michaels to get in the Money in the Bank match?

King: Who knows but the better question is who will answer this open challenge?

JR: It looks as though Booker is pushing for Stevie Ray to get out here.

JR: NO! NO! BY GOD NO!

King: YES!

JR: No not again, no. Chris Jericho can’t get another shot, they already said so earlier.

King: They made this an open challenge for everyone, and Jericho is the first to answer. Now he has a shot to get into the match like he deserves to be!

JR: A shot? Try his fourth! Something tells me Chris Jericho is behind this attack, like it was planned all along! He conspired with Eve, new it would be made an open challenge and attacked Shawn Michaels. Then as it was announced he was there ready and waiting. I know it, I just know it!

King: Conspiracy Theorist.

Chris Jericho vs. Booker T

Watch 1:10 till 4:52

JR: Oh Jericho’s knee buckled there.

Jericho misses the lionsault and Booker hits the 110th Street Slam (spinebuster) and this puts down Jericho. Booker then bounces off the ropes and hits a running knee drop. Jericho rolls away and Booker stands up and waits as Jericho uses the ropes to prop himself up. Jericho rests in the corner and Booker then runs and hits Jericho with the Heat Seeker (missile dropkick) and Jericho staggers out and then collapses in a heap. Booker covers…

One

Two

Jericho kicks out and Booker gets up , and picks Jericho up and hits a sidewalk slam. Booker gets up again and he is feeling it and he calls for Jericho to get up. Jericho then groggily gets to his feet, turns towards Booker who grabs Jericho…

JR: Booker T looking for the Book End…

King: Elbows to the head of Booker.

Jericho hits elbows to the head of Booker who gets knocked a bit, and when he turns Jericho hits him with a huge standing enziguiri. Booker goes down and he rolls out to the apron. Booker stands up and Jericho springboards and hits Booker with a dropkick where Booker hits the barricade. Jericho then gets up and hobbles around a bit, and as Booker gets to his feet, Jericho runs towards the ropes and hits a baseball slide kick that sends Booker into the barricade. Jericho then stands next to the ropes and waits for Booker to get up, and Booker uses the barricade to get himself up, and he turns…

JR: Springboard plancha from Jericho to take out Booker!

Jericho hits the springboard plancha and then grabs Booker’s limp body and rolls him in the ring, Jericho covers…

One

Two

Booker kicks out. Jericho then hits punches to the head of Booker and Jericho locks in an armbar. Jericho keeps the armbar locked in as Booker reaches at his shoulder. Booker is able to get to his feet and he hits punches to the head of Jericho. Booker breaks the hold, runs and bounces off the ropes and Jericho comes back with a flying forearm smash. Booker bounces off the mat, gets up and walks into a northern lights suplex. Jericho then gets up and sits on the turnbuckle and waits for Booker to stand. Booker then does stand and turns into a diving European uppercut. Jericho then notices Booker is down, and…

King: He hits the Lionsault this time, cover!

One

Two

Thr…NO!

JR: Booker kicked out!

Booker kicks out and Jericho then locks in the Walls of Jericho not letting Booker a moment to recover.

King: Walls of Jericho!

Jericho stands up, drags Booker into the middle of the ring and locks in the hold tightly. Jericho has the hold locked in, and Booker tries to use his power to lift himself up off the ground, but crashes under Jericho’s weight. Booker now is resorting to slithering across the ring towards the ropes. Booker reaches for the ropes but he is nowhere close. Booker reaches forward a little more and he is close but is missing the ropes by an inch or two and now his hand above the mat and is shaking.

King: He is going to tap… he’s going to tap!

Booker almost taps and before he does he makes one last lunge towards the ropes…

JR: Ropebreak! Booker T got the ropebreak!

The ref counts 1…2…3…4… and Jericho releases the hold and Booker rolls out to the apron as Jericho looks frustrated. Jericho then waits for Booker to stand on the apron and when he does, Jericho springboards off the ropes, but Booker ducks the kick and Jericho crashes to the ground. Booker climbs the turnbuckle and Jericho stands and hits Jericho with a missile dropkick. Jericho bounces off the mat, gets up and walks right into a Russian legsweep. Booker bounces off the ropes and hits…

JR: Harlem Sidekick!

Booker hits the jumping calf kick and Jericho goes down. Booker waits, Jericho gets to his knees, and Booker kicks him in the midsection…

JR: Here comes the…

King: CODEBREAKER! Cover…

One

Two

Three!

King: Yes he has done it! Chris Jericho has won, he is qualified for the Money in the Bank match! Now Teddy doesn’t have to worry about losing his job, because the ratings will soar!

JR: This just isn’t fair. Not one superstar had more than one shot at the Money in the Bank match, not one. Chris Jericho had four! Four of them, all handed to him, and it took him till the fourth match to win! This just isn’t fair.

King; All is fair in love and war JR. Chris Jericho took advantage of a situation before anyone else did, and he was proactive, and got himself into the Money in the Bank match. Now he has a shot at the Money in the Bank briefcase!

JR: This just isn’t fair, Booker T or Shawn Michaels, or anyone for that matter should be awarded the shot, anybody but Chris Jericho. Up next we are going to here from our WWE Champion, Austin Aries concerning the match last week where he teamed up, and lost, with Cody Rhodes and their match for the WWE Championship this Sunday at Money in the Bank!

Commercial

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

JR: And here comes Austin Aries! Him and Cody Rhodes meet this Sunday at Money in the Bank for the WWE Championship! Last week though they teamed up per orders of Vince McMahon, and lost.

King: After the team imploded, and now we know they aren’t on the same page, or don’t have the same respect for each other anymore, their match should be better now at Money in the Bank

JR: It was going to be good anyways, with the stakes high for the WWE Championship. I’m sure there is still respect between the two, but now there is a little less, and a little more focus on winning the WWE Championship!

*The theme of Austin Aries blares around the arena and the fans begin to cheer loudly, as Austin makes his way down the ramp, in a suit, WWE Championship slung over his shoulder. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic, and then waits for the crowd to settle.*

Austin Aries: Last week I teamed with my opponent at Money in the Bank, Cody Rhodes, on orders from Mr. McMahon and rumor has it, is that you guys, the WWE Universe wanted to see it happen.

*The fans let out another loud cheer to confirm the rumor.*

Aries: Well it did happen, but we lost. More specifically, Cody Rhodes lost it for us. I had the opportunity in front of me to win that match, and because Rhodes got in my way, Swagger was able to see the move coming, and we lost. But you know what? I'm not mad. No... why should I be? I mean that match means nothing to me or Cody. We both have our focus set on the biggest prize in the business... the WWE Championship!

*Aries raises the belt as the fans cheer once more. He then lowers the belt to speak again.*

Aries: Look I hate to lose just as much as the next person, but Cody and I... we have our focus set on the right match, not some match with the Tag Team Champions. I know, and I'm sure Rhodes does as well, that with our focus on our match at Money in the Bank, we are going to tear the house down, you all will see an instant classic. But Cody... remember how I said I hate to lose? Well I do, and at Money in the Bank, that hatred is going to allow me to win and retain the title.

*The fans become a little divided as the Aries fans are cheering but Rhodes' fans are booing.*

Aries: I may have lost last week, but I don't lose in the big moment, I don't lose when it matters, that's how I won this in the first place.

*Aries raises the belt*

Aries: And Sunday at Money in the Bank, this matters, this is that big moment, for both me and Cody... and Rhodes I'm telling you this now, I'm not losing. You can have your dream and whatnot, but at Money in the Bank, in that big moment, I'm not going to lose.

The fans explode with cheers as Rhodes walks out onto the stage. He looks around at the crowd smiling before focusing his eyes on Aries in the ring. He stops smiling and has a straight look on his face as he makes his way down the ramp. He walks up the steps and grabs the microphone from the top. He climbs into the ring and brings the microphone to his lips.

Cody Rhodes: Wait, wait, wait, wait- you’re actually blaming me for that loss last week? First of all Austin, I was in full control and you tagged yourself in. Secondly, you were the one that took the pin. So well done, you had a plan and it backfired. Last week you entered that ring to try and steal my thunder.

But you failed.

The fans give a mixed reaction.

Cody Rhodes: Instead, what you did was show two things, number one- you’re so desperate to be noticed that to you, winning matches aren’t as good as performing well. I agree to an extent, but you’re doing it wrong. You’ve gotta perform well and win the match, last week- you tried for your performance and you lost. You got it all wrong.

Just like you’ve got me all wrong. Just like how desperate you are, you showed something completely different last week- you’re determined to prove you’re better than me so badly and I can only think of one reason for that- because you know.

You know that in just six days, you’re walking into Money in the Bank as the WWE Champion but you’re walking out empty handed.

The fans give a loud reaction, mostly cheers but there are a few boos.

Cody Rhodes: You can say that you’re focused on the WWE Championship but I have worked too hard for far too long to let this opportunity pass me by. I have never had a one-on-one match for that WWE Championship and there’s in no way I am letting this pass me by. I’ve got my eyes locked on the prize and at Money in the Bank, I’m walking away with that prize.

And don’t get me wrong, I know how good you are, I know that we’ll blow that arena’s entire roof on Sunday when we step into that ring but when all is said and done, I’ll be the one whose hand will be held high. I’ll be the one that will leave as the WWE Champion.

The fans cheer loudly as Rhodes stares at Austin and smiles.

Cody Rhodes: Big moments? Big moments? There are no bigger moments than when you’re fighting for that championship. Let me list off a few accomplishments for you, United States Championship at WrestleMania, Number One Contendership at SummerSlam- two of the biggest prizes on Raw and two of the biggest wrestling events in the world- and both times I stepped up to the plate and proved I had what it takes.

I won the big moment. And at Money in the Bank, that’s another big moment. But there’s something I’ve gotta say right now Austin and I don’t think there’s a better time. You may think that this is entirely about that WWE Championship but no, to me, this is about so, so, so much more.

First of all, my entire family has been famous in this industry. My brother is famous all over the world and a former Intercontinental Champion. My father, he’s the American Dream, he’s a former NWA World Champion. To me, this is about making those two proud. Making my family proud.

But there’s another thing Austin.

Rhodes takes a step forward into Austin’s face.

I plain just don’t like you.

The fans give a huge mixed reaction.

Cody Rhodes: For the past months, you’ve taken my opinion of you and destroyed it. Until the night after SummerSlam, I liked you. I respected the ground you walked on. You were the WWE Champion, all of these people like you, how can I not? I’ll tell you.

You’re arrogant. We’ve gone from a plain crazy WWE Champion Ultimate Warrior, to an arrogant WWE Champion Chris Jericho to you. And is that really a good thing? Is a WWE Champion that’s arrogant a good thing? I can see why you’re arrogant, I respect your ability in this squared circle but you’ve made this entire thing personal.

Two weeks ago, with my father- you told him how easily you could beat me so when I get to Money in the Bank, I’m gonna take that smug look and I’m going to destroy it. And that WWE Championship...well that’s coming to me.

The fans explode with cheers as Cody drops the microphone and Aries holds the WWE Championship up high. Both men begin to trash talk as the fans are in a frenzy.

JR: These two are ready to lock horns, they want to go at it right now but they will have to wait.

King: There is no more respect between these two now, it’s going to be a fight.

JR: Right you are King, this Sunday at Money in the Bank it will be a fight, a fight for the WWE Championship between Cody Rhodes and Austin Aries! It all happens this Sunday at Money in the Bank… live on Pay-Per-View!

*The two keep mouthing off to each other as they argue and the fans are cheering loudly. The screen fades to black as they continue to argue and stand face to face, with Aries holding up his WWE Championship.*

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

The filler king is here!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

You creative guys better have finished MITB by Sunday night.. or you're dead! All of you!

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

I'm not even kidding, I am SOOOOO serious right now!

I lied, it matters.

Ahh balls to it, I don't have the energy to follow through on my threats. Nitro is next! Or else..

I lied, it matters.