Page 101 of 171 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1706
    Blog Entries

Quick Note: Guys, pictures and videos are fucked up right now for me, sorry about this

Tenay: Welcome to Nitro. As usual, Mike Tenay and Eric Bischoff here at ringside, and in 10 days time, we'll be at Money in the Bank

Bischoff: And tonight – we will see three more Money in the Bank qualifiers! We have Christian and Hurricane taking on Christopher Daniels and a mystery tag partner, plus Rob Van Dam takes on Rey Mysterio!

Tenay: And after The Miz cost Mr. Anderson his match last week against Edge, in order to see Edge qualify for Money in the Bank – we have Anderson and The Miz squaring off in the ring.

Bischoff: Not only that – but Goldberg will call out the person who interrupted him last week.

Tenay: Plus we can exclusively reveal both The Rock and Dean Ambrose are in the building today.

Bischoff: Great, it's time for Dean to get his hands on the Rock once more!

Tenay: But first off, we have Mr. Anderson vs. The Miz right now, what a way to start tonight’s show. Anderson has gotta be fuming Eric!

Bischoff: I would be to, if a sewer rat like Miz went behind my back last week!

Tenay: And here comes the Awesome One! The man who went behind Anderson’s back, and defended his actions by saying that he wants Edge in that match so he can beat the clean crap out of him!

Bischoff: Miz is perhaps the stupidest guy I know! Purposely getting the Rated R Superstar, the guy who made MITB what it is today into the match, is suicide from Miz!

Tenay: Wait a minute, that’s Edge!

Indeed it is, and Edge has come racing down with a chair and clocked Miz on the back of the head, knocking him right to the floor. Anderson races out, and goes for a clothesline, which Edge ducks. Edge hits him in the gut with the chair, before cracking the steel off The Head Asshole’s back! He lifts the chair high again, and goes to bring it down on Anderson, but a worried Shane McMahon appears on the titantron.

Shane: Whoa there Edge! I wouldn’t do that if I were you. You lift that chair, and I will strip you of that place in the MITB match, and fire you on the spot! You want your hands on Miz, or Anderson, I’ll let you do that. How about right now, we have ourselves a Triple Threat Match between the three off you?

Edge nods and gets in the ring, as Anderson and Miz soon follow, somewhat groggily. Shane has a look of relief on his face, and his face disappears from the tron. Soon, the three are circling each other in the ring, somewhat warily.

Match 1- The Miz vs. Mr. Anderson

Anderson=Barrett, Edge=Jericho

2:20- 8:42

Tenay: Watch out for Anderson here!

As Anderson steamrolls towards his two opponents, Edge wriggles out of the Skull Crushing Finale, and Anderson clotheslines Miz over the top rope to the outside. Edge then dropkicks Anderson to the outside, and falls in the centre of the ring to take a break. Anderson and Miz begin to battle on the outside. Anderson eventually gets the upper hand, and climbs back to the apron, but Miz grabs his leg. Ken shakes him off and kicks him in the face, knocking him backwards

Tenay: Wait, what is Edge doing...SPEAR! And Anderson has been caught by Miz.

Miz has indeed caught Anderson, who flew off the apron towards him. He sets him up and hits a SKULL CRUSHING FINALE! Andersons head bounces HARD off the concrete and he looks out.

Tenay: My God, will Anderson be able to get back up from that tonight, never mind for the end of this match!

Miz rolls back into the ring, and faces off with Edge. The crowd are buzzing, as they finally get to see these two mortal enemies kick the living crap out of each other! They get nose to nose, and trash talk each other, before Edge slaps Miz in
    the face. Miz is furious, and slaps him back, follows it up with a right. Edge fires back

Miz (CHEER)

Edge (BOO)
    Miz (CHEER)
    Edge (BOO)
    Miz (CHEER)
    Edge (BOO)
    Edge (BOO)
    Edge (BOO)
    Miz (HUGE CHEER)
    Miz (CHEER)
    Miz (HUGE CHEER as Edge is knocked down)

Miz then continues to attack the two time MITB holder, and lefts and rights rain down on him, and the ref tries to pull him off.

Tenay: Remember ladies and gents, No DQ, no countouts! Miz can do whatever he pleases to Edge!

Miz has now Irish Whip’s Edge into the corner, and Edge comes stumbling out into a big Discus Punch from Miz, who drops into the cover.

1!...2!...Kick out.

Miz wastes no time and picks Edge up and throws him off the ropes, and bends down. However, he telegraphs the move, and Edge kicks him right in the jaw. Miz now stumbles back, and Edge hits a big dropkick, and rolls into the cover.

1!...2!...Kick out!

Tenay: Great back and forth action here, with this essientially being a one on one match after this earlier...

We then get a quick highlight clip of the Spear-SCF on Anderson, and the crowd’s reaction to it. We are now back in the ring, where Edge has picked him up and he hits him with a neckbreaker. He goes to the top rope

Tenay: Unfamiliar territory for Edge here!

Bischoff: This is where he ends it, right now.

Edge leaps off, and goes for a missile dropkick to Miz, but he catches his foot and locks him in a Figure Four Leglock!

Tenay: My God, what a reversal, will Edge tap?!

Edge struggles to get out of the hold, and looks set to tap, when Mr. Anderson gets back into the ring, and pulls Miz off, and hits him with a dropkick to the knee. Edge rolls out of the ring, nursing his bad leg. Anderson goes for a quick cover, but Miz powers out at one. He throws Miz off the ropes and hits a running knee to the gut of the Awesome One.

Tenay: Somehow Anderson has come back into this one and looks dominant!

Anderson waits for Miz to get to one knee, before connecting with a big bicycle kick!

Tenay: Did you hear that connection!? Cover by Anderson!

1!..2!...3!. NO! Kick out from Miz.

Kennedy can’t believe it, and punches the ground in frustration. Miz then suddenly gets up, miraculously, and goes at him with rights and lefts. Anderson kicks him in the gut, and hits a Big DDT. He lines Miz up for yet another Bicycle Kick, but as he runs towards him, Edge arrives and spears the living hell out of him!

Tenay: SPEAR! SPEAR by EDGE!

Bischoff: YES! GAME OVER!

Edge taunts the crowd, but Miz sneaks from behind, and throws Edge out of the ring to loud cheers. He then grabs a weakened Anderson, and hits him with a Skull Crushing Finale! He rolls him over and goes for the pin

1!...2!...3!

Tenay: Did he get him? YES! Miz wins this! HUGE victory for the awesome one!

Bischoff: Dammit! Miz stole one tonight, I mean, does he ever win fairly?!

Miz is out of the ring, and he laughs at Edge, who is fuming right now, as we go to a commercial

Commercial
    Last edited by NiallF96; 04-12-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    We arrive back to Nitro, and we are backstage in Shane McMahon's office. Where he's sitting in his chair and the camera soon widens out to show that Paige is there, frustration clear across her beautiful face before she lets out a heavy sigh and speaks...

Paige: Look, Mr. McMahon.

Shane interrupts...

Shane: Please, call me Shane. Mr. McMahon is my father.

Paige obliges.

Paige: Very well, Shane. Look, I know, there's good reason for the lack of having me compete since the end of The Road to Triumph. I've been very understanding of that but this? You actually want me to earn my shot at entering the Divas Money in the Bank match? Are you mental?

I'm a no-brainer to be automatically entered and give Nitro the win. You know Nitro is better than Raw any day and if you want it to continue being that way, you know I need to be in that match. So why are you doing this?

Shane answers

Shane: Because it's the right thing to do. Your momentum from The Road to Triumph has faded and I feel you need to earn your chance to be in the Divas Money in the Bank match.

Paige scoffs

Paige: The right thing to do, is to live up to the McMahon family name. These decisions are not what a McMahon would do. I'm sure Mr. McMahon would've seen me walk into this office and granted me my well deserved spot as soon as he saw me. He knows a good thing when he sees one. Unlike other whores around here, I wouldn't have had to stoop so low and try to seduce my way to a spot like others have done in the past and ruined the way real women earned their right to be the best.

This new Mr. McMahon, he sees the potential women like me have to change womens wrestling with skill alone and knows to use his power to give women like me the opportunities to show the world what it should mean to be a woman in the wrestling world. You should learn from your father and recognize talent when you see it, now do the right thing (these words are spoken with a great deal of venom behind them) and give me my damn spot in the Divas Money in the Bank.

Shane is seething at Paige's words but before he can speak, we see Tamina enter the office.

Tamina stands over Paige and smiles over at Shane

Tamina: Hey Shane…So was I imagining it or did I hear that accent of that petty, worthless, street walker Paige? Oh how I missed hearing that little voice bitch and complain about how, she is the anti-diva, she is the best there is in the women’s division and how no matter what no one can beat her… I seem to have the memory of me pinning you on a few occasions in the past little Paige…

Tamina smiles as Paige scowls at her

Tamina: I admit how my performance at Road to Triumph was pathetic and I failed at my first attempt at the Woman’s Championship but that does not mean I will fail this time…No matter who is in that match, whether you are a former 7 time champion, the girl with the multiple personality disorder or a little girl like you…I will walk out of Money in the Bank, a winner…The history maker, the Warrior Princess and the future Champion…

Paige turns to face-off with Tamina

Tamina: You are worthless young Paige, pathetic, mediocre talent that would cry at the first sign of an extreme rules stipulation, I happen to strive on ambition, never-ending and relentless ambition… I will do everything in my arsenal and in my power to win…Everyone knows it and they all know that I am an unstoppable force in the WWE… So no matter how much you bitch and whine and moan, whether you are in this match at Money in the Bank or not…It does not matter, because I will

Tamina whispers in Paige’s ear ‘Win’….

Tamina steps towards Paige and the Divas go nose-to-nose, before Shane suddenly interjects

Shane: Well Tamina – if you're so confident you're going to win at Money in the Bank: I'm sure you won't mind if I put you in a match with one possible participant – Paige!

*Crowd Pop*

Shane: If Paige beats you today, she'll qualify for Money in the Bank. You'll still be in it, but any animosity between you two – if not settled tonight, will be settled at the Pay-Per-View. Now get the hell out of my office! I've got work to do!

*Tamina smiles, and leaves, as Paige stares at Shane, before leaving herself*

Tenay: Wow! Big match in store for us all on Nitro, as Paige gives herself the opportunity to qualify for the Money In the bank for the Women’s Title, when she goes one on one with Tamina!

Tenay: And here comes our World’s Champion, Tyson Kidd. He and his contender Brock Lesnar have been going back and forth for weeks now in the lead up to MITB, and Tyson seems to gain the upper hand most times.

Bischoff: Aw, take off your rose tinted glasses Tenay! Brock is an animal, and if Tyson thinks he can retain his Title by trash-talking, he is sorely mistaken!

Tyson Kidd: In 2 weeks, at Money in the Bank- I've got an opportunity to make sure that I put one of my biggest challengers for this strap away. Something I've been waiting to do for a long time! I'm talking about you Brock Lesnar! Lesnar, you have been on my radar ever since I won this belt, but to be completely fair...

You've got a right to be. You have every right to be the arrogant piece of trash that you are being now, and the funny thing is- I'm not even going to stop you. After defeating Edge at Summerslam, I thought I had redeemed myself- and I thought that I had proven to the WWE Universe, that I was a credible threat to start competing in the big leagues. But it seems me, that I was false.

Mixed reactions from the crowd.

Kidd: For the first time, since I came back to the WWE- I've actually been questioning myself, and I've been having second thoughts. I've had people on Twitter, telling me that I don't have what it takes to defeat you Brock. I've had people on Facebook, telling me that I'm unworthy of competing in the big leagues around here.

The fact of the matter is, I'm frustrated- and at Money in the Bank, I'm going to unleash my frustrations out on you. In all honesty, at Money In the Bank- I don't care if I lose the World Heavyweight Champion! Hell, I may even be out of a job after Money in the Bank!

Crowd's cheering, turns into silence- as most Kidd fans have their eyebrows raised.

Kidd: But there is one thing that I am going to guarantee Brock. At Money in the Bank, I will leave you battered. Knowing you Brock, you're probably in stitches right now after laughing your ass off. But when I do back my claims up, I'm going to be the one staring at your bloodied face, laughing as the EMT's come and take you away from the arena.

Crowd cheer as Tyson Kidd grins

Kidd: Oh, and you can also tell that filthy whore of yours to stay out of our match at Money in the Bank! It's not my fault that she can't go a minute without having to fulfill her sexual needs, by rubbing and touching the millions of flab on your damn body!

With the pause in Tyson Kidd's taunting, he expects for Brock Lesnar to walk out there and confront him. instead, the crowd is surprised to see the titantron turn on. The image they're presented to is Brock Lesnar, arms folded and looking stern, somewhere in the backstage area. A few tables, chairs and barrels stand behind him along with television screen.*

Brock Lesnar: You know, Tyson, I laugh at your ignorance. It really amuses me to see how much in control you think you really are. You have no idea about how much I've been playing you this whole entire time. Everything you've done, all the games you've been playing, all of the messages you've been trying to send have all been because of me. See, you think it's just you being clever but you and I both know that that's not true. I'm controlling everything you've done so far whether you want to admit it or not. I've got you on puppet strings. All these "original" ways you've been doing to get the one up on me have been due to you trying to prove to everyone why you're a legitimate world champion. I scare you. I'm nothing you've ever seen before and you know that you can't size up to me by actually beating me in a fair match so the best you can do is screw me out of my matches or talk trash about me when I'm not around. Take last week for instance...
    Last edited by NiallF96; 04-12-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    *It takes a few seconds to compose himself as he recalls that events that happened last week between him and Tyson.*

Brock Lesnar: Yeah, I'll admit it. Having the last piece of my dignity taken away from me, when you cost me my little undefeated streak to Goldberg of all people, that stung a bit. But at the same time, you couldn't do that without bringing yourself down with me and the funny part about it was that you became worse off than I did.

*A smug grin grows on brock's face, a gesture the now booing audience takes objection to.*

*A smug grin grows on brock's face, a gesture the now booing audience takes objection to.*

Brock Lesnar: I've been telling the world this on more than one occasion and I'm not afraid of saying it again; you're a coward. Not once have you shown anyone that you're a better champion than me. Not once have you been able to convince people, outside of your flock of sheep, that you stand a chance against me. And worst of all, you can't even convince yourself. And these little games you keep playing with me have only proven my point; you can't do anything on your own. That's why you have to resort to these "mind games" as long as my back's turned or I'm bust actually making statements in the ring. I'm willing to bet that you hope that all of what you've been doing will cost me at Money In The Bank when you make me lose focus on my goal. But the thing is, Tyson, I'm not the one who's losing focus. I'm not out of touch with myself. It's you who's lost focus. To those idiot fans out there....

*At the insult, nearly everyone in the crowd boos more at Brock. The quick interruption only halts Brock briefly.*

Brock Lesnar: To those idiot fans out there, you're a walking example of how size doesn't matter and how even in modern times, David will always triumph over Goliath with "heart". But to me, you're just a chicken with his head cut off running around and trying to figure out just where the hell he's going with his efforts. You're so preoccupied with trying to prove to yourself that you can beat me that it's making you look worse off than me. You're so focused on trying to figure out a way out of getting your ass kicked when Money In The Bank rolls around. You're focused on trying to prove yourself as the rightful World Heavyweight Champion and lastly, you're focused on trying to look better than me by getting under my skin every chance you get. Well, let me tell you two things, Tyson.

Number one: you're failing at all of those things because not only do I want to kick your ass even more, I'm more determined to make an example out of you more than I've ever been since you robbed the world title from me. Not only will I give you the worse beating you've ever taken from anyone, I'll make sure that you have no chance of escaping me as it happens.

And number two: I have only one goal in mind that I'm focused on. It's not about proving anyone, who's said *bleep* about me, wrong. It's not even about winning the World Heavyweight Championship. It's all about beating the hell out of you and savoring every last moment of it. I know that winning the world title back comes with me after I'm finished destroying you but see, with my luck recently, I could very easily just beat you in thirty seconds and walk out of that arena before anything happens to me but what would that prove? I'm not gonna think about that title in our match because if I do, I'll be tempted to rush the justice that you deserve to get dished out on you and I'm too damn selfish to see that come to pass. And me getting back on top of the mountain, after my date with destiny, is a promise that you can take to the bank...Money In The Bank.

*Brock begins chucking evilly as the camera pans into his face slowly until the only thing left seeing from Brock are his slightly deranged eyes squinting down at Tyson. The titantron turns off with a flash. Tyson stares at the blank screen which then shows his own face after a few seconds. He shakes his head, and leaves with his WHC on his shoulder. We then get a quick video package for MITB in just 10 days time, and arrive back to Bischoff/Tenay at the announce desk.*

Bischoff: It's inevitable that Brock will regain his title at Money in the Bank, and then finally, the reign of Tyson Kidd will come to an end, although a few months too late.

Tenay: I wouldn't be so sure – Brock has yet to beat Tyson Kidd, so it's all to play for...

Bischoff: Well now, we have Paige trying to qualify for Money in the Bank!

Tenay: Tamina's a tough superstar – but in the Road to Triumph tournament – Tamina lost to Paige – so Paige will need to replicate that today.

Bischoff: Oh, she will. Paige has been underrated for so long, and as Tamina's spot in the match isn't on the line – Paige will have that extra bit of motivation.

Tenay: Tamina is most certainly motivated though. She has the legacy of her father to live up to.

Bischoff: Jimmy Snuka would've been born for Ladder Matches, had he been around after their invention. Imagine Tamina hitting the Superfly Splash from the top of the ladder! It's just a gem.

Tenay: Well, if Paige can get in this match, both of these girls would be one of the favourites to win – but before we get ahead of ourselves – lets see if Paige can qualify

Match 2: Tamina vs. Paige (Layla), and if Paige wins, she qualifys for the Divas Money in the Bank Ladder Match

1:34-5:35

Tamina grabs Paige by the hair, before slamming her head against the mat. Tamina then pulls Paige to her feet, before wrenching the arm. Tamina lands an elbow to the shoulder, before twisting Paige's arm over her head. Paige then does a forward roll, before getting to her feet, and delivers a kick to the gut. Paige then bounces off the ropes, but on the return runs into a back elbow.

Tamina then bounces off the ropes, and lands a knee drop to the shoulder, before driving her knee into it. Paige manages to fight Tamina off by clawing at her eyes, which allows both Divas to get to their feet. Paige manages to get Tamina into a Front Facelock, before she hooks the arms, and lands a Butterfly Suplex. Paige then gets to her feet, before landing a fist drop, landing on Tamina's head. Paige covers

1...........2............Kickout!

Paige now grabs the head of Tamina, before pulling her up to a kneeling position. Paige lands a kick to the stomach, before bouncing off the ropes, and following up with a big boot to the face. Paige then locks in a Rear Choke hold on Tamina, trying to force a Submission Victory, and Paige presses her knee into Tamina's spine. Tamina manages to stand, and lands an elbow to the midsection of Paige. Tamina then sends Paige into the ropes, but Paige manages to hook her arms in the ropes, to avoid running into a Back Body Drop.

Paige then charges at Tamina, but Tamina lands a Thesz Press, and hammers Paige with punches. Paige manages to push Tamina off, but she can't get to her feet, as Tamina cuts her off with a kick to the ribcage, knocking Paige to the apron. Paige uses the ropes to stand, as Tamina tries for a Running Shoulder through the ropes, but Paige avoids, and drops an elbow off the apron to the back of Tamina's head. Tamina falls to the mat, as Paige climbs to the top rope. Tamina manages to stand, but Paige lands a Diving Clothesline. Paige pins

1..........2.............Kickout!

Paige becomes a little frustrated, and pulls Tamina up to her feet. She goes for the Knight Rider, but Tamina manages to sweep the legs out from under Paige, and floats into a Jackknife Roll-up.

1...............2...............Kickout!
    Last edited by NiallF96; 04-12-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

Both Divas get to their feet, as Paige goes for a running elbow smash, but Tamina lands a knee to the ribs. Tamina then lifts Paige up for the Samoan Drop, but Paige counters by pulling Tamina's hair. Paige falls to her feet, but then keeps hold of the hair, and throws Tamina across the ring. Tamina lands seated by the turnbuckle, as Paige goes over there, and begins stomping on Tamina. Paige then retreats a few steps, before landing a corner dropkick to Tamina.
    Paige then motions for the end, and stalks Tamina, waiting for her to get to her feet. When she does, she lifts Tamina up for the RamPaige, but Tamina lands a punch to the head, and drops to her feet. When she does, she slides through Paige's legs, before pulling her back to the mat in a pinning attempt

1..........2................Kickout!

Both Divas stand, as Tamina goes for a clothesline, but Paige catches her arm. She then puts her arm on the back of her neck, before landing the Paige Turner! Paige smiles, before hooking the leg

1................2..............3!

Bischoff: What did I tell you Mike! Paige is going to Money in the Bank!

Tenay: You cannot deny that Paige was impressive today, and how will this loss affect Tamina, going into the Pay-Per-View?

Bischoff: Hopefully it will affect her a lot, but I'll give credit when credit due – she did look to have Paige beat a few times, but Paige today was the better girl.

Commercial

Tenay: Well before the break, we saw Paige qualify for the Money in the Bank qualifier! Do you think she's capable of succeeding at Money in the Bank, Eric?

Bischoff: Most definitely Paige is a force to be reckoned with. She's dangerous, strong, and she's proven to be capable of hanging up their with Divas like Lita and Kelly Kelly in the past

Tenay: Well, speaking of someone dangerous and strong, Goldberg last week, after defeating Brock Lesnar, had “The Oblivion” interrupt him from the Roman Colosseum!

Bischoff: It was a moment for the ages! When this Modern Day Gladiator débuts, Goldberg better be prepared – because he's next! *Bischoff laughs hysterically*.

(Ignore the title belt)

Tenay: And here comes the man they call Goldberg, and I'm sure he wants some questions answered by whomever is stalking him.

Bischoff: Well you come to Nitro and throw your weight around; it's about time someone stands ups to this bully here at Nitro.

Tenay: Like it or not Eric, Goldberg was impressive last week against Brock Lesnar, I don't expect anything less from this man. But I'm sure what is on everybody's mind... who is this individual that called Goldberg out last week? Will we hear from him tonight? Let's go to the ring.

Goldberg: There seems to be a thorn lodged on my side... and that thorn is the man hiding in the shadows. You come out last week, hidden from me and trying to put a scare in me... Big O, or whatever the hell you want to be called. You need to get one thing straight, I don't scare easily. Why don't we just cut through all the crap, make yourself known, and we can settle this like men.

crowd starts chanting GOLDBERG... GOLDBERG... GOLDBERG...

Goldberg: You see, I've been in the professional wrestling business for a very long time. I've seen it all and I've done it all. You will be just another stump in my way. I don't care if you are a gladiator or Julius Caesar himself. You need to meet me face to face so I can introduce myself, and I guaran-damn-tee you will not like my introduction. The way I see it chump... You're Nex....

???: I'm what, big ol' lump? I'm next?

Goldberg turns his attention to the titantron, where “The Oblivion” is shown in an empty parking lot. He once again has he back to the camera, and sits on the curb.

???: No Goldberg, you don't understand. You're out of date now. The streak ended, when nobody has cared about it since 1997. You've been replaced by new blood, and now you're just another “plain old superstar”

But I understand Bill. My hobby is “old”, “outdated”. Gladiators were treated as Lords thousands of years ago, but nobody appreciates their talent now. Gladiators could tear off a limb and feed it to you, but now that's “frowned upon”. I could do that if I wanted to though Bill. But why would I stop that person from fighting, when we both know how important, fun, adrenaline filled fighting is. I must have to really hate them to do that. So that's where you come in Bill.

*Goldberg looks on confused, as the man stands up.*

There's a reason I've been calling myself the Oblivion. The Oblivion was my name a few years ago, when Gladiators were used for family fun – not for their power and brutality they should be known as. I am the Oblivion, because everyone was unaware of me – they ignored me! They hated fighting – now and hundreds of years ago. They were also unaware of what I can do.

I was a Sir too, y'know. The Boss made me that in India, but then once I came back, I was treated the same, and so was my views on fighting. No more though. I'm going to show again why we should return to Roman times – that their aims isn't winning titles – but to destroy someone. If they recover – great – but I want to put them on the shelf.

These fans shouldn't be cheering when someone “Hulks Up”, or if they see “The 5 Moves of Doom!”, nor should they scream, at the top of their lungs “GOLDBERG” when you spear someone down. They should cheer for the force that is shown – the power, the strength of the competitors. They would love me that way. You see Bill – I'm a Brute. Us together would blow the roo-. Wait a minute. Did I say that right?

I'm a Brute. Us. Brute. Us. Brutus.

*The , the man turns around, revealing his face to the camera*

Tenay: It's Brutus Magnus! “The Oblivion” is Magnus!

Bischoff: Wow! What genius by Brutus!

Tenay: Why's he targeting Goldberg though?!

Magnus: Hi Bill, my name, is Brutus Magnus. You may, or may not, have heard of me before, but that's irrelevant. You know me now. And what you should know, is that next week, I'll be on Nitro – in that very ring. And I will meet you – I will look you in the eye. And not only that, but I will wipe that grin off your face, and pummel you to the ground – all in the name of fighting. Come prepared for a fight Bill – because that's what I thrive on.

*The titantron turns to black, as Goldberg ponders what he just saw in the ring*

Bischoff: Magnus! The Big O – The Oblivion – The Modern Day Gladiator. He's back to wrestling!

Tenay: He seems more aggressive and determined than in TNA. He and Goldberg should tear the house down!

Commercial

Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Thrusday Night Nitro, and right now, we have a Tag Team bout between Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez, who have formed an impressive team since their debut, taking on the Prime Time Players!

Bischoff: Del Rio and his announcer are good, but they just don’t have the chemistry my boys in the PTP have!

Tenay: Well, we will soon find out, and here come the PTP, ready for competition!

Match 3- Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez vs. The PRime Time Players (w/ AW)

3:05- 6:50

R-Truth=Del Rio, Kofi=Rodriguez

Bischoff: Excellent stuff by these two men here, exploiting one guy in the team, softening him up, while Rrricardoo can only look on!
    Last edited by NiallF96; 04-12-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Darrentags in Titus, who kicks Ricardo to the floor, before bouncing off the ropes, and hitting a Big Boot to a kneeling Ricardo. He goes for the cover, but Ricardo kicks out at two. Titus mocks Del Rio, who tries to get in the ring, but the ref holds him back and sends him out. During this time, AW hands Titus the comb of Darren Young, and he stabs Ricardo in the eye with it, to loud jeers.

Tenay: Aw come on ref, look at that from the PTP

Bischoff: As the great Bobby Heenan once said, it aint cheating if you aren’t caught!

Titus tags in Darren, who struts around the ring combing his hair with the former weapon. He throws it to Titus, and laughs and hits a dropkick to Ricardo. Instead of going for the cover, he goes to the corner, and high fives Titus, and asks the crowd, ‘Did ya see that!?’ Suddenly, Ricardo rolls him up in a small package

1!...2!...Kick out!
    Darren is furious, and sprints at Ricardo, who hits a massive clothesline! Both men fall to the ground, and crawl towards their respective corners...........Darren gets the tag in on Titus, but Richardo reaches Del Rio at the same time! The crowd pop big for Del Rio, who hits a couple of clotheslines to Titus, followed up by a picture perfect dropkick. HE goes for the cover....

1!...2!...Kick Out!

Del Rio grabs Titus, who goes for a right hand, which Del Rio ducks, and hits a Double Knee Armbreaker. Darren runs in, and Del Rio hits an Enziguiri, knocking him out of the ring! He grabs Titus and hits big DDT. Ricardo is begging to get in, and the crowd pop big for him. Del Rio obliges and tags in Ricardo, who hits a corkscrew moonsault!

Tenay: Unbelievable move from Ricardo, here’s the cover!

1!...2!....3!!!!!

The crowd are on their feet cheering, as Del Rio joins Ricardo in the ring to celebrate with him. The PTP roll out of the ring and up the ramp, AW holding up Titus, and Young holding the back of his head, where he took the Enziguiri, as the camera flashes to the announce desk.

Mike Tenay: Eric, let’s go backstage, I’ve just got word that something is going on in the back area and it has something to do with the Undertaker:

Eric Bischoff: Well after last week Tenay, I’m sure that Taker is not in a very good mood, but you know what… hats off to Rave for standing up to the bully in the school yard.

Mike Tenay: Big words from a man hiding behind a desk… I believe we have a camera man in the area, let’s go back stage.

Undertaker is backstage searching for Randy Orton

Undertaker: Randy… Meet me face to face. Your time of judgment has arrived. I’m not leaving until I have some words with you Orton!!!

Mike Tenay: Oh my god Eric, that right there is a man hunting down his prey, and if I may add, a very dangerous man.

Eric Bischoff: That’s a bully to me Mike and nothing more.

As he continues his search for Randy Orton, the Undertaker runs into the very mysterious Jimmy Rave, the very same man that confronted the Intercontinental Champion last week on Nitro.

Undertaker: Jimmy Rave… I don’t care who you are and quite honestly boy, I don’t really give a damn who you are. Let me give you some words of advice, the next time you interrupt me again the way you did last week, that will be the last night of your life. You may not know who I am and honestly Rave, you don’t want to know the power that I possess. Pain is a cruel punishment administered to those that deserve it Rave, and if you keep getting in my way, you will be found deserving of that punishment.

I don’t care who I have to face Rave, this title is going nowhere and will remain around my waist for a very long time. I don’t care if I’m facing Randy Orton; Orton will come up short at the Money In The Bank PPV. Rave, if you want a piece of this title, I’d be obliged and give you the worst beating of your life after you try to claim what you don’t deserve. You want to step in my face because it makes you feel like the biggest dog in the yard? Rave, I will break you like a twig. I am the Phenom boy. I am the poison that travels in your veins. I am the first person you will see when your life ceases to exist. I am the anger that makes you throw fits of rage. I am the fever that burns through your skin. Rave, you don’t want any of this. I have an open invitation for you Rave. I personally invite you to my realm.

Eric Bischoff: Classic bullying from the king of bullies himself.

Mike Tenay: Well Eric, you know what happens when you interrupt or call out the Deadman. There are repercussions to actions that Jimmy Rave displayed last week.

Undertaker: You keep talking about this “he”.Why don’t you bring him along for the ride and I will show him his place in this company. This "he" feels that he could take me on, then why beat around the bush; let's just take care of this like men. So tell me something Jimmy… who is this “he”? And why does he hide?

*Rave smiles as Taker finishes*

Rave: Are we finished? Yes? Good. You are doing all this talking about how I don't know who you are, or what you are capable of, but in reality I know exactly who you are and to be quite frank you don't scare me all that much.

*Rave jumps off the container he was sitting on and set down his guitar*

Rave: You see Deadman, there is a reason I was sent here, it was to find you and let you know that your time with that belt is drawing to a close. You see my boss, my leader, yeah he wants that. He deserves to have it, and he sure as hell won't rest until he has it. You said pain is a cruel punishment, well you couldn't be more right! My boss plans on delivering an intense amount of pain upon you when he comes to take his belt.

For so long now you have made claims that you are the "Big Dog" and how this is your yard. While that might have been true in the past, that is no longer the case. You will soon see that there is a new Big Dog in the WWE and you will see that he is your superior in every way possible! He is coming Taker, sooner than you think and it will mean the end for you!

*Rave laughs as he stares at The Undertaker*

'As Taker doesn't get the answer he's looking for, he wraps his hand around Rave's throat. Rave screams in pain, as Randy Orton appears from behind and lands a clobbering blow to the back of 'Taker's head. 'Taker releases Rave, as Orton lands a right hand. Orton follows that up with repeated jabs to the midsection, as Orton drops to his knees. Orton grabs 'Taker's head, before smashing that against the wall. Rave begins delivering a few kicks to 'Taker himself, as Orton then picks up 'Taker, before landing an RKO on the floor! Rave stares at the fallen 'Taker, before winking at Orton. Rave walks off, as Orton just stares on at Jimmy

Commercial
    Last edited by NiallF96; 04-12-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Well before the break, we saw Randy Orton attack the Undertaker, with the help of Jimmy Rave. Who is this ‘he’ Rave was talking about? And how ‘he’ wants to take The Phenom’s IC Title?

Bischoff: I'm not so sure Tenay, but I can guarantee we can find out soon, and I can’t wait for the reveal!

Tenay: Well, regardless, we move on from two tag teams, to a tag team match

Bischoff: It's time for Christopher Daniels and a mystery partner take on Christian Cage and The Hurricane

Tenay: The winning team remembers, will qualify for for the Nitro Money in the Bank Ladder Match, so there's a lot a stake here tonight

Bischoff: This is Cage's first match here in the WWE since just before the Royal Rumble. So after a long absence, he needs to prove that he can still go toe-to-toe with the best on Nitro – and Christopher Daniels is up there with the best.

Tenay: A win tonight, will mean he joins his brother, Edge in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match – Edge the man who he brought back into the WWE at the start of the year.

Tenay: Are Cage and Hurricane at a disadvantage today, not knowing one of their opponents?

Bischoff: Yes, they are. Daniels and his partner has the element of surprise tonight, they no exactly what to expect from their opponents. Daniels could be teaming with anybody – AJ Styles, Petey Williams – even someone like the Big Show. Who knows who it is?

Tenay: Well, Christian and Hurricane are technical, crusierweight-like wrestlers. If it is someone strong, powerful, dominant like the Big Show – they could be in trouble

Tenay: Well, Christian last week speared Daniels, after Daniels drew in a match with the Hurricane. Daniels therefore isn't exactly friendly with either of his opponents, they'll both want a piece of him.

Bischoff: But that could be their downfall! If they focus too match on hurting Daniels, they may underestimate his partner.

*Daniels stands on the stage, and motions towards the back for his partner to come out. Christian and Hurricane looks on from the ring, as...*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sg_86-jGsQ

Tenay: Oh my god! It's Roman Reigns!

Bischoff: Aha! This is exactly what Cage and Hurricane didn't want – a powerhouse.

Tenay: Well, it seems like he and Daniels are possibly aligned together for the future. Daniels is giving Reigns a pep-talk on the way to the ring – could Reigns have a problem with Christian Cage and the Hurricane?

Match 4: Christian Cage and The Hurricane (Edge) vs. Christopher Daniels (Del Rio) and Roman Reigns (Clay)

3:48-8:28

Reigns send Hurricane into the corner, before Reigns follows up with running elbow smash. Hurricane stumbles out of the corner, straight into a Tilt-A-Whirl Slam from Reigns. Reigns then goes over to his corner, and tags out, as Daniels lands a knee drop to Hurricane's ribs. Daniels then picks up the legs, before stomping on Hurricane's midsection. Daniels then drags Hurricane, so his midsection is under the bottom rope. Daniels then slingshots Hurricane's ribs right into the bottom rope.

Cage is in his corner, wanting a tag, as Daniels goes over to Cage, and begins talking some smack to him. Daniels then turns back to Hurricane, and drops a forearm on the back of Hurricane. Daniels then climbs to the second rope, before jumping off and landing a big stomp on Hurricane. Daniels then picks up Hurricane, and locks in a full nelson, before allowing Reigns to tag himself in. Reigns then bounces off the ropes, before landing a big kick to the midsection. Daniels then leaves the ring, as Reigns picks up Hurricane and whips him into the corner. Reigns then lands a knife edge chop, before following up with an open hand slap. Reigns then sends Hurricane into the ropes, and on the return, lands a back elbow. Reigns pins

1...........2............Kickout.

Reigns then pulls Hurricane to his feet, before locking in a Bearhug. Hurricane resists, and tries landing elbows to the head to release the hold, but Reigns transitions into a rear waist lock, before sweeping the legs out from under the Hurricane, causing him to fall face first to the mat. Reigns pins again

1............2............Kickout!

Reigns then calls for the spear, and waits for Hurricane to stand. Hurricane eventually manages to get to his feet, as Reigns goes for a spear, but Hurricane manages to land a big knee to the head. Reigns holds his face, as Hurricane lands a dropkick, which sends Reigns out of the ring. Hurricane then uses the chance to knock Daniels off the apron, before going to the side of the ring where Reigns is outside, and springboarding, going for a cross body, but Reigns catches him, lifts him up on his shoulders, before landing a Samoan Drop!

Reigns then goes over to Cage, and pulls him off the apron. Daniels goes over to the side of the ring to help Reigns, and lands a double axe handle to the back of Christian. Reigns then lifts Daniels up in a Powerslam position, but Cage slips out the back, and sends Reigns knee first into the steel ring steps. Cage then turns to Daniels, and kicks him in the gut, before landing Killswitch!

Christian then throws Hurricane into the ring, and attempts to throw Reigns in the ring, but Reigns counters by delivering a big knee to the midsection, as the referee continues his count.

Reigns then lifts Cage up, and lands an atomic drop, before climbing up on the apron, and landing a Diving Clothesline

The referee carries on counting, but Reigns doesn't hear him. Reigns takes Cage over towards the announce tables, before picking up Cage, and dropping him face-first on the announce tables

9........10!
    Tenay: Reigns has been counted out! Because the Hurricane's in the ring, he and Christian Cage are going over to Money in the Bank!

Bischoff: But at what cost?

Last edited by NiallF96; 04-12-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Daniels manages to get to his feet, and he enters the ring, before throwing Hurricane out towards Reigns. Reigns collects a chair from next to the time keeper, before driving that into Cage's stomach. Cage falls to the floor, as Reigns put the edge of the chair on Cage's neck, before pushing down hard.

Daniels shouts at Reigns to get Hurricane's, as Reigns slams the chair over Hurricane's back. Hurricane gets pulled up to his feet, but Reigns takes a few steps back, before spearing Hurricane The crowd boos as Roman Reigns enters the ring after destroying The Hurricane and Cage outside the ring with a steel chair. He sets up the steel chair in the middle of the ring and sits down on it and demands someone bring him a mic.

Roman Reigns: As you have just witnessed the time for Hurricane's inane antics are over. You may wonder why I felt the need to destroy Mr. Helms tonight and let me dumb it down for you stupid fans so you can understand. I don't care about some silly Money in the Bank contract, that's the least of my worries. I care about bringing law and order here to WWE. I care about justice, I care about shielding you all from the cartoon-like douchebaggery that The Hurricane has put you through for years!

*The crowd boos as Roman as Roman stands up and moves to the ropes and looks at the the front row of the audience, as Daniels applauds his words*

Roman: You people pay your hard earned money to come to these shows to see real competition. and you have to watch his antics... and for far to long I had to sit around waiting for my chance to stop his antics. Today, I have shown you how I plan to stop his antics. I will demolish them for one reason and one reason alone you so called universe... To shield you all from the injustice that is The Hurricane.

*The crowd begins to boo even more loudly as Roman starts to scream at them from the top rope*

Roman: You idiots need to shut your mouth before I bring my brand of justice out to the crowd. I am doing you all a favor, I'm making it so that you get to watch real wrestling. This isn't a comedy, if you want want that go home and turn on CD's. This is a wrestling company and that's why I have aligned myself with a real wrestler. Christopher Daniels has done nothing but prove to the world for a long time that he is worthy of holding major titles in this industry, He has proven his worth by putting his body on the line to entertain you. And through thick and thin he has done nothing less than that! The Hurricane is a fickle facade of heroism hiding the true facts, He doesn't belong in the ring with someone like Christopher Daniels or myself.

*The crowd erupts in boos as Roman chuckles and gets off the top rope and goes back and sits on the chair.*

Roman: Trust me, I will find a way for Christopher Daniels to get into that Money in the Bank match anyway. We will go on to dominate the WWE. We will do nothing less than destroy anyone in our paths to becoming the most dominate faction that the WWE has ever seen. So locker room, you have all been put on notice. If you have a problem with Christopher Daniels, from this day forward you also have an issue with Roman Reigns. He has been held down for too long, and it is only justice that I help him see his way to the top as I begin to climb the WWE's ladder. I'm not your prophet WWE universe but I am your shield from injustice and from now on you all will believe in the shield. And if you don't want to willingly believe in the shield from injustice, I will break your spirits by destroying all your herons... Welcome to the new WWE. A WWE free from injustice!

*Roman throws the mic out at a camera man and throws the chair half way down the aisle as he leaves the ring and walks out through the crowd with Daniels, who speaks to Reigns as they leave*

Tenay: What justification is that? If Daniels deserves to be at the top – he would be at the top!

Bischoff: He's been held back by the Injustice that is the Hurricane! Hurricane better be looking over his back, and I think Christian should be too!

Commercial

Back from the commercial, and the camera immediately cuts backstage in Shane McMahon's office. Shane is sitting behind his desk, and looks straight into the camera.

Shane: Hello WWE Universe. Now, as we know, in 10 days time, there is the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View, now I have a big announcement regarding the Divas, Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Teddy Long and Eve have been having their power struggle on Raw, so as the one General Manager who's sole goal is producing the best entertainment for the fans, I can exclusively reveal that their will be a mystery, returning Diva in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match – 1 of the Most Iconic Divas in WWE History – and she'll be joined by Trish Stratus, Paige, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Maria, Tamina and one more Diva in the Divas Money in the Bank Ladder Match!

Shane smiles, as the camera cuts back to ringside

Tenay: A mystery diva! I wonder who it is!

Bischoff: This isn't fair – she didn't have to qualify!

Tenay: You won't be complaining though if she doesn't like the fans though, will you?

Bischoff: I will! We all know Kelly Kelly should be the winning Diva, and I'm looking forward to her crowning ceremony!

Tenay: Well, we will of course find out soon ladies and gentlemen, as we are just 10 nights from the MITB PPV, headlined by Austin Aries vs. Cody Rhodes on the Raw side of things, while over here on Nitro, we have Tyson Kidd defending the title against Brock Lesnar! But now, a qualifying match for the match that gave the PPV its name, where two former partners from old collide as RVD takes on Rey Mysterio!

Bischoff: Rey has turned his back on the fans a few months back, and it seems as if it is one final desperate attempt to get into the Main Event one more time, and I love it!

Tenay: Whereas RVD has been off TV for a while, but makes his big return tonight. Can he put an exclamation point on that return by qualifying for the MITB ladder match?

Tenay: Like you said Eric, Rey turned his back on these fans, and they’re telling him exactly what they think of him!

Bischoff: You look at Edge, you look at Brock Lesnar. Two of the biggest names of this company, and they don’t give a damn about the fans. This is what will drive Rey to the top!

RVD’s music hits to a loud pop for the return of the executor of the Five Star Frogsplash!

Tenay: And here comes Mr. Thursday Night’s, Rob Van Dam. These fans are on their feet in ???

Bischoff: You talk about past it, I question whether RVD can still go at the level we think that he can.

The two men face off in the middle of the ring, and stare down one another, the crowd abuzz with excitement.

Match 5- Money In The Bank Qualifying Match: RVD vs. Rey Mysterio

2:30-7:49

Tenay: Great move from RVD there to send Rey crashing into that turnbuckle. This match has gone all over the arena so far, great action!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    RVD Irish Whips Rey into the opposite turnbuckle, and follows it up with a dropkick. He covers, but Rey kicks out at two. RVD pulls Rey to his feet, and bounces him off the ropes, and goes for a Superkick, but Rey ducks it. He then hits a spinning wheel kick on Rey, and crawls into the cover

1!...2!...Kick out.

Tenay: So close from RVD, Rey just kicked out.

RVD hits Rey with a right hand, but Rey replies with kicks to the gut and knees, weakening RVD and pushing him back into the corner, where Rey leaps up and begins raining down punches on RVD before hitting a Hurracanrana into a pin attempt.

1!...2!...Kick out at 2 and a half!

Tenay: Rey nearly stole that one there!

Bischoff: See, hasn’t missed a beat!

Rey continues with the vicious kicks to RVD, and bounces off the ropes and RVD attempts to throw him off, but Rey reverse it into a Bulldog. He climbs to the top and hits a diving crossbody to RVD, and goes for the cover

1!...2!...Kick out by RVD

Rey is frustrated and goes for yet another cover, but RVD yet again kicks out at two. Rey tries to push him into position for the 6-1-9, but RVD elbows him in the head, and continues to connect with elbows until Rey stumbles back. RVD then picks up the lightweight and hits a rolling Fireman’s carry slam. He pushes Rey into the corner before hitting an Enziguiri, followd up by a standing moonsault.

Tenay: Mysterio is in trouble, RVD is climbing to the top. This one could be near enough over. Rey isn’t moving!

Bischoff: C’mon Rey, get outta there man!

Rey doesn’t oblige, and RVD even has time to do his signature pose before flying off the top rope, hitting his signature FIVE STAR FROGSPLASH!

Tenay: Here’s the cover!

1!...2!...3!

Tenay: it’s all over, what a great match, and RVD qualifies for the Money in the Bank Ladder match in just 10 days time!

RVD celebrates in the ring, and we cut backstage where Matt Striker is shown with a microphone.

Matt Striker: Ladies & Gentlemen...please welcome my guest at this time, the Rated R Superstar! EDGE!

The fans in the arena boo loudly as Edge walks onto the screen. He nods as Matt jumps right into the questions.

Matt Striker: Now Edge, earlier tonight you attacked Mr. Anderson and The Miz before their singles match. Why did you do that?

Edge: Why did I do that? Are you actually asking me to give you a reason? Look Matt, it's very simple. Anderson is in the Money in the Bank match, Miz is in the Money in the Bank match. Miz has a problem with me. I've got a problem with Miz. We've all had a problem with Anderson since he came back to the WWE around the same time I did.

So it was obvious to me why I attacked them, it should be to you as well. I saw an opportunity to make my night at Money in the Bank a lot easier.

The fans boo loudly.

Matt Striker: Unfortunately for you Edge, the plan backfired and Shane McMahon booked a triple threat match on the spot, which you lost...

Edge: Hold it right there. I didn't lose. Was I the man that was pinned? No, it was Anderson. He proved how weak he is and Miz took advantage. Let me tell you something Matt, for months I underestimated Tyson Kidd, I'm not going to make the same mistake with The Miz. Tonight, he won the match but he didn't beat me. He's not capable of beating me, and when we finally step into that ring together, I'll prove it.

Matt Striker: Well after last week, only the three of you had qualified but tonight we've seen that number doubled with the addition of The Hurricane, RVD and your childhood best friend Christian Cage. What are your thoughts going into this?

Edge runs a hand through his hair before speaking.

Edge: What are my thoughts on this? The Hurricane is a joke. He goes around in a superhero costume believing that this is Kick Ass 3D. No, The Hurricane is not a problem to me. He's nothing more than a little man that I have no problem Spearing to get out of my way.

RVD, he's dangerous. But the problem with RVD is that he never quite could get there. He won one Money in the Bank match and then won the WWE Championship- courtesy of me. And then I took that title from him. RVD is hit and miss but at Money in the Bank, he's not going to stop me from becoming a three time Money in the Bank holder.

And Christian Cage?

The fans cheer loudly for Christian Cage as Edge looks down at the floor. He rips the microphone from Striker's grip and turns the camera so that it's facing him and he's facing it.

Edge: Listen closely Jason. For twenty seven years, we've been the very best of friends. That was until you made your little return last week and stabbed me in the back. I'm not the type of person to just let that slide by. I'm not the type of person to let you get away with that.

So it's simple. This return, it's going to be short lived. Come Money in the Bank Jason, I'm going to make you pay. All those years where we were the greatest tag team of all time, yeah- those are going to be long forgotten because the last thing people will ever see of Edge and Christian will be Edge ending Christian's career.

Edge slams the microphone into Striker's chest and walks off angrily as we cut to our World Champion Tyson Kidd talking to Natalya, before giving her a good luck kiss, and Natalya walks away. Tyson looks after her, smiling, when suddenly Brock Lesnar attacks him from behind with a clubbing blow. Tyson gets back to his feet groggily, and Brock explodes into him with a massive clothesline! He then pulls Tyson up, and hits an F-5 through a nearby table, and food goes everywhere, and Kidd is out. Brock smirks and walks away, as colleagues attend to Tyson

Bischoff: Who’s got the upper hand now Tenay! Brock just sent an emphatic message to the champ!

Tenay: My God that was vicious, Eric! Something has to be done about that next week on Nitro!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: My God that was vicious, Eric! Something has to be done about that next week on Nitro!

Tenay: But, I digress...now for the first time in Nitro history –our last match of the night is a Divas Match!

Bischoff: Beth Phoenix going one-on-one with Nattie Neidhart – with both girls aiming for a victory ahead of their big matches at Money in the Bank!

Tenay: Beth last week qualified in convincing manner – defeating Maryse. Well Maryse is a talented Diva, Nattie Neidhart is the number 1 contender for the Women's Championship.

Bischoff: That's rather harsh on Maryse. If Maryse or Beth Phoenix was in the Number 1 Contenders Match – they could well be coming out of Money in the Bank as Women's Champion

Tenay: Well, if Beth can win, she'd be on a decent run going into Money in the Bank, where she must fancy her chances

Tenay: Will Nattie Neidhart fancy her chances against her old rival? Another thing, I don’t even think Nattie knows that her boyfriend is lying unconscious in the back!!

Bischoff: I think the fact that Lita defeated Nattie Neidhart in the Road to Triumph will play on her mind

Tenay: But this is different – there's the Women's Championship on the line now!

Main Event: Nattie Neidhart vs. Beth Phoenix (Kaitlyn)

2:20-8:42

Nattie has the sharpshooter locked in, but Beth manages to crawl to the ropes to force the rope break. Nattie then breaks the hold, and waits for Beth to stand. She goes a running clothesline, but Beth pulls down the top rope, and Nattie goes to the apron. Beth tries to strike Nattie off the apron, but Nattie blocks, and slaps Beth – sending her into the middle of the ring. Nattie then climbs to the top rope, and lands a cross body, but Beth rolls through in her own pin

1.........2..........Kickout!

Both Divas get to their feet, as Nattie tries to send Beth into the ropes, but Beth pulls Nattie straight into a short-arm clothesline. Nattie drops to the floor, as Beth pulls her up. Beth lands a bodyslam, before bouncing off the ropes, and landing an elbow to the drop.

Beth decides against the cover, as she chooses to let Nattie get into a seated position. Beth then bounces off the ropes, and lands a big kick to the face. Beth then pulls Nattie to her feet by the hair, before lifting her up, and landing a backbreaker. Beth keeps holding Nattie, before landing a Fallaway Slam. Nattie lands on the mat, and Beth pins

1..........2.............Kickout!

Beth then picks up Nattie, and sends her into the ropes. Beth goes for a back body drop, but Nattie catches Beth in a small package!

1.........2........Kickout!

Both divas stand, as Beth goes for a clothesline, but Nattie ducks, and catches Beth with a back suplex. Nattie bounces straight back to her feet, as Beth slowly does, but gets taken down by a discus elbow. Nattie picks up the legs of Beth, and prepares for the sharpshooter, but she's distracted by Lita walking down the ramp, title on shoulder.
    Lita approaches ringside, as Nattie drops the legs of Beth, and goes to the ropes, and shouts at Lita, asking why she's here. The distractions enough for Beth to stand, hook the arms, and lands the Glam Slam! She stares at Lita, before turning Nattie over, and covering

1.........2............3!

Bischoff: What did I tell ya! Beth wins!

Tenay: No thanks to Lita!

Lita walks around to the timekeepers spot and grabs a microphone as Beth Phoenix leaves the ring. She walks away up the ramp as Lita slides into the ring. She lifts the Women’s Championship up high as she looks down at Nattie. She brings the microphone up to her lips.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Lita: And that is why you will not be leaving Money in the Bank as the Women’s Champion. Let’s look past the fact that you’ve just strolled back into the company after your pathetic performance in the Road To Triumph tournament and have just been handed a shot at MY title. Let’s look past the fact that you’re obviously full of confidence, I mean- you’re clearly a good wrestler.

But good, just isn’t going to be good enough to take this from me.

The fans boo loudly as Lita laughs. She places the Women’s Championship on her shoulder as Nattie begins to stir.

Lita: Tonight you proved how unprofessional you actually are. You had a match Nattie against a diva that actually has some potential and you took your eyes off the ball. You allowed me to get into your head in the middle of that match and you screwed up. If you do that at Money in the Bank, you’re going to lose so much faster than I’m planning to beat you anyway.

You’ve never been good enough Nattie. You’ve been riding on the coattails of the Hart family for the entirety of your career. What could you possibly think is going to be good enough for you to leave as the Women’s Champion at Money in the Bank?

Nattie is handed a mic, and clears her throat

Nattie: Me riding on the coat tails of the Hart family? Hell, I was training for wrestling since I was in diapers, along with my cousins Harry, Matt and Teddy. I trained the same way my Grandpa Stu trained my uncles and my dad. I was trained the same way Chris Jericho, Lance Storm and many others after them were trained such as TJ Wilson who everyone knows now as Tyson Kidd. And thats not riding on there coat tails, thats carrying on tradition, thats honouring the Hart name just as everyone who has entered the Hart Dungeon and came out alive. You come out and you are destined for greatness. Go on Raw and ask Jericho or seek Tyson out, ask him

Nattie: Now you, I do not disagree, you have talent, you rightfully won that title you have. You worked your ass of in that match against two, ok one of the best in Trish. But how you got ahead in wrestling is sickening. You slept your way to the top- lets see if I can remember a few of them here in WWE- Kane, Matt Hardy, Edge- three men who have 100% more talent than you- am I forgetting anyone? I'm sure there were more in higher up positions. And from what I heard, you tried the same thing back in your ECW days but Paul E put the stops to that- he made you work as hard as everybody else to get ahead.

Nattie: As for me coming back and getting put in the number one contenders spot. I didn't ask for that. Paige, Tamina and Trish should have been there, but I'm not gonna turn it down. I'll make the best of the situation

Lita shakes her head and smiles, before speaking.

Lita: Wow Nattie, how long did it take for you to come up with the only insult anybody has ever thrown at me in the last fifteen years of my career? You'd think that they could get some new material but yet again, I hear 'slut' here and 'slut' there.

That's why you're not good enough to hold this title any time soon- because throughout my entire career, I've reinvented myself time and time again. You're exactly the same as you was when you first walked through that door and you're too stubborn to realise that this Nattie will get nowhere.

Lita shuffles slightly and moves her title to her hand.

Lita: But if you honestly believe you're going to leave Money in the Bank with this...

Lita holds the title up to boos from the crowd.

...you're sorely mistaken. You're the number one contender because they want to try and make us a rivalry, they want to try and continue what was going way back when Edge and Kidd were at each other's throats and nobody was any sort of champion. What they've done instead is practically given me the night off.

I can beat you in my sleep Nattie. I've done it before and I can do it again. And the fact is, I've proven since the start of the Road To Triumph that when this title is involved, I step it up. Now that I have this, do you honestly believe I'm going to let you take it from me?

No, the result at Money in the Bank will be simple. I'm leaving with the Women's Championship.

The fans boo loudly once more.

Nattie: Lita, not sure how you can say you kept reinventing yourself when you constantly did the same thing throughout your career which is hook up with men just to get ahead in this sport. Imagine what they could do without a hanger on such s yourself. Matt Hardy would have still been here, he wouldn't have turned to drugs and ruined his career. Kane, he would have held the WWE World belt for more than a few days, he would be the man today if not for you. And Edge, yes Edge, all you have done is hold him back. He probably would be champ now if not for your influence, well that plus he is underestimating Tyson. As for that belt you hold, don't get too comfy with it, I'm leaving MITB with it.

Lita and Nattie stare each other down before we go to a commercial, and Lita holds her Title up high. Natalya points to it, and mouths something at the champ before rolling out of the ring as we fade to commercial

Commercial

Tenay: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Nitro!

Tenay: Well, here comes that sadistic, vile, evil Dean Ambrose again! To be honest, I'm surprised this lunatic he didn't break into the arena last week when he was told to take the night off.

Bischoff: Maybe he's turned a new leaf.. maybe he's going to play by the rules from now on.. Hahaha! I could hardly keep a straight face through that sentence.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????