Page 100 of 171 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1706

*The monster's music sounds out towards the crowd as they react instantly with Jeer's & Boo's. The noise then rises as Raven is seen following Abyss out from behind the curtain. Abyss then drops to one knee as Raven stands over him, Raven then places his hand on the top of Abyss's head before whispering and turning away to head back behind the curtain.

Abyss then stands up and faces the crowd before letting out a roar of anger and posing as the crowd continues booing. Abyss then makes his way down to the ring with his eyes firmly focused on the ring until the sound of Stings theme gets his attention.*

*The lights go out as Sting's theme and entrance plays, the boos have not stopped and the Stinger gets a huge ovation as the fans await his presence. Suddenly... a spotlight beams down from the rafters into the ring and Sting can be seen being lowered as the crowd again cheers. He enters the ring as the lights come back on... Abyss then begins to charge into the ring.*

JR: Well here we go folks! Sting has answered the call and this match is on!

King: Oh boy, here comes Abyss!

*Abyss enters the ring like a house on fire and charges at the Icon. Sting though is quick and reacts first... ducking underneath the clothesline attempt and instead spinning back around and thrusting his baseball bat into the stomach of Abyss. With the crowd cheering, Sting then raises the bat once more before dropping across the back of the monster as he wriggles around the ring in pain for before exiting the ring underneath the ropes.*

King: Hey, What's Sting doing? This match is not a no DQ!

JR: I don't think this match has started King, I know I didn't hear the ring bell.

King: Well-Wait! There coming this way.

*Sting follows Abyss out of the ring with his baseball bat in hand, Once more he strikes Abyss across the back as the monster is trying to stand on his feet... this sends him crashing into the announce table and clearing everything off the table as the commentary team run for cover. Sting then once more holds the bat high in the air before again swinging for Abyss. This time, he misses and Sting strikes the table as Abyss is able to move out of the way in due time.

Abyss then boots Sting in the midsection which causes the Icon to drop the bat. Abyss then lands a big headbutt which knocks Sting back a little before Abyss grabs hold of Sting and launches him into the announce table, sending sting flying across the table clearing the monitors and taking a nasty bump into the crowd barrier.

Abyss then grips hold of the bottom of the announce table and with a huge show of strength… he flips it over sending the table crashing down on to Sting as the paper and notes go flying across the arena. Abyss then raises his hand, letting out another big roar as the crowd continues booing with some cheering, clearly impressed with the strength shown.

Abyss then enters the ring and looks delighted with the damaged he's coursed as he watches on as the ref try's to move the tipped table to check on the condition of Sting. The crowd is silenced with some worrying that Sting has been crushed by the table, there fears get worse when the ref signals an X sign to the back and Abyss begins to laugh... Abyss then exits the ring with intention to do more damage but the referee jumps in his way, ordering the monster to get back and shouting "It's over, he's done!" but Abyss just grabs hold of the ref and throws him out of the way as the crowd begin to boo heavily.

This however provides a welcome distraction for the Icon as he emerges from the wreckage with a monitor screen in his hands; he waits for Abyss to turn around before leaping across the broken table and nailing Abyss square in the forehead with the monitor knocking him down. Sting then jumps on top and begins laying into Abyss with right hand shots and strikes.

Sting takes a few moments to catch his back breath before getting of Abyss, He then slides underneath the ropes and enters the ring... he's not giving any spare time though as the Monster is in quick pursuit.*

Sting vs. Abyss (Taker)

Start at 3:58 stop at 7:58

JR: Can you hear me? Are we back on?

King: Yeah... Yeah we are back on Ross, My headset is working but I don't think this table stands any chance of being used again.

JR: Bah Gawd this has been brutal... it's been a war and I just hope Raven is happy watching this, He has Abyss under his thumb and he's doing his work for him!

King: Well it may not go as planned for Raven JR, Sting is about to fly!

JR: Stinger Splash from the top rope! That could be all she wrote... One!

Two!

Three-NO!

JR: Abyss kicked out... he kicked out before the ref could land the three.

*Sting shows no sign of disappointment after not getting the three count and swiftly moves on; he mounts on top of Abyss and once more begins firing away with right hand shots to the face as the crowd cheers every strike. He lands five in a row when Abyss is able to counter with strength and pushes Sting away. Both men then scramble to their feet and Abyss is able to defy the odds by reacting quickest and catches Sting with a big boot to the face knocking him down.*

JR: Jesus Christ what a boot! That may have shattered Sting's jaw!

King: Abyss is not stopping there either Ross!

*Abyss then drags back up Sting and places him in the corner of the ring. He then takes a few steps back before mocking Sting with his wolf call and then charging at him... looking for a splash of his own, Sting moves right at the last second though and Abyss comes smashing into the turnbuckle with such force that his head bounces of the top of the ring post and sends him falling backwards as Sting catches him and delivers the...*

JR: Scorpion Death drop! Sting caught him with his finisher, it's over... it's over!

King: Sting with the pin!

One!

Two!

Three-NO!

King: It's not over, it's not over! The Monster will not stay down.

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

*Sting this time looks stunned that Abyss was able to get up. He then once more catches his breath for a few seconds before exiting the ring, seemingly in search of something.*

King: What's he doing? Is he coming back over this way?

JR: No idea but I think... oh yeah, he's found it... he's found what he was looking for.

*Sting raises his baseball bat in the air as the crowd begins to cheer and chant "Sting!" over and over; Sting then enters the ring and begins to position himself ready to swing for Abyss. Just as the monster begins to rise and Stings looks set to swing... the referee grabs hold of the bat and rips it from the hands of Sting and then throws it out of the ring. Sting turns around in anger and does not see Abyss has turned around also... with Sting asking the ref what he is doing... Abyss then charges at Sting once more when the lights go out.

When they come back on... The ref has been knocked out cold and is draped across the ring mat. Abyss is standing in the position where Sting was and begins to look around all confused. The lights again flicker before going out and coming back on again... when they do, This time Sting stands where Abyss was before the lights went out and has another Baseball bat in his hand and levels Abyss over the head with it as the crowd pop for the trickery shown by Sting.*

King: What? How did he... where did he? Ross... I...

JR: I have no idea... I can only assume that Abyss charged into the referee when the lights when out and Sting moved... Abyss is out though after that shot with the bat but the official is out cold.

*Sting then holds up the bat as the crowd cheers and chants his name. The lights then flicker once more and the bat has disappeared. Sting then drags Abyss up from the mat with a struggle before landing another Scorpion Death Drop before going for the pin.*

JR: Sting with the pin, but there's no official.

King: This match should be over; we have had a five count!

*After a few more seconds another referee charges down to the ring and begins to count.*

JR: Here we go...

One!

Two!

Three!

JR: Sting wins! The Icon has beating Raven's monster once again!

King: With the help of that bat don't forget Ross... Man, Raven is not going to like this.

*The crowd all pop for Sting's win but the Icon chooses not to bask in the glory. He instead looks around the arena before staring into a nearby ringside camera. The lights once more go off and on... when they come back on, Sting has vanished.

Abyss is left in the ring nursing his injury's and exits the ring in quick fashion as the crowd boo him as he makes his way up the ramp. He reaches the top of the stage and lets out a roar seemingly in sheer anger and disappointment. He then can be heard "I will get you Sting... I will get you" Before reaching the curtain and turning back towards the fans and shouting... "You will see... You all will" Just as he finishes speaking though. Abyss lets out a huge scream and members of the crowd jump in shock.

Abyss's face then fills quickly with pain and suffering before he drops to his knees, then to his face and the picture becomes obvious as to what has happened...

JR: Oh lord! That's... that's Janice!

*With the crowd in horror at the scene they are witnessing. Raven steps out from behind the curtain with a smile on his face. He then steps forward and stands over Abyss before looking up at the rafters and smiling once more. With the crowd booing him... he then just turns away with no remorse after what he has just done as EMT's and help quickly arrive from the back to aid Abyss.*

Commercial

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Josh is backstage with a mic on hand.

Josh: Ladies and gentlemen I'm Josh Mathews standing here with the legendary Diva herself, the beautiful Trish Stratus.

The camera now shows Trish standing next to him.

Josh: Trish last week on RAW you were involved in a number one contender's match for the Women's Championship, but unfortunately you didn't walk out the winner of that match. What are your thoughts on that?

Trish: Well Josh I kind of have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I was looking forward to facing Lita one on one finally and think that if I had I would've won the title this time, but I went into that match and gave it my all and there's just too many factors involved in a fatal 4 way match cause you don't need to be the one pinned or the one who taps to lose and that's what ended up happening. On the other hand I'm so happy for Nattie, she and I are really good friends and she works so hard and has been held back for so long that I'm glad she finally gets her chance to shine and I have no doubt she will beat Lita at Money in the Bank to become the new Women's Champion.

Josh: But it's not over for you yet as the Co-General Manager of RAW Eve Torres announced last week that for the first time ever we'll have a women's Money in the Bank match in which you'll be competing along with Kelly, Tamina and 5 other Divas that were yet to be announced at the time and now Beth Phoenix has qualified to be involved in the match so that means there are still 4 other Divas yet to be announced that will take part in this match. How does it feel to be part of such a historic match and does it worry you at all not to know everyone that will be involved in this match yet?

Trish: Trish Stratus is all about making history in the WWE; I'm the only 7 time Women's Champion, I helped redefine what it means to be a Diva, I was voted Diva of the Decade and not to mention I was the Hardcore Champion for a short time so I'm really looking forward to this match, I really hope I walk out with the win, but again there's so many factors to consider in a match where there's so many people involved, but I'll give it my all, I'll deliver some sweet Stratusfaction for the fans and if I lose well I was still a part of history you know? You really need to roll with the punches in this business; I know I'll get another title shot in the future even if I lose this match so I'm not too worried.

As for the 4 other Divas in this match that have yet to be announced I believe the plan is to continue having qualifying matches during the weeks leading up to Money in the Bank so hopefully I'll be able to prepare myself for each of the Divas involved. I've faced Kelly before, I've faced Tamina once now and I've faced Beth as well so in a way it does make a difference who the remaining 4 Divas are, but at the same time I'm just one of the 8 Divas involved in this match so if just one of them loses it's all over, the trick is in trying to be the one who gets that pin or submission.

???: Oh will you please just shut up?

Kelly Kelly walks on screen to nothing but boos from the fans. She looks at Josh Matthews, snatching the mic from him, as she turns back to Trish.

Kelly: God, having to listen to you dribble on with the same tired and boring garbage week in and week out could make a person want to quit. Oh, but don't worry Trish. You aren't going to be that lucky to get rid of me. No, see, as long as you are here, I will always be here, because there has to be someone who counteracts your BS.

Kelly Kelly reaches into her back pocket, pulling out a paper.

Kelly: Believe it or not, I sat down and rewatched a number of times when you had the mic. Do you want to know what you ALWAYS say? Here I'll share it with you.

Kelly Kelly unrolls the paper, and smiles.

Kelly: First, you always say how you are a former 7 time Women's Champion. You also mention that you are the only 7 time women's champion. Then you always touch on being voted diva of the decade. Lastly, you always somehow talk about how you redefined what it meant to be a woman in wrestling.

Kelly Kelly takes the paper and rips it to shreds.

Kelly: See Trish, you use the same tired lines week in and week out. There is no new material, there is no growth. You are the same women from 2000, from 20005, and from when you returned to the WWE. There is NOTHING new about you. Now sure, you might try and say how I always talk about being on the cover of a magazine, or guest starring on TV shows, but the difference is, the magazines I'm on the cover of, the shows I guest star on, it changes, unlike your tired old garbage. Unlike you Trish, I'm fresh, I'm invigorating, and I'm what the WWE needs right now.

Kelly Kelly gets right into the face of Trish now.

Kelly: That's why at Money In The Bank, I will win. Not because you suck, not because Tamina is nothing more than a second generation jack off who couldn't lace my boots...no...I will win because it's what the people want. It's what my people want. Those tickets, those programs, those shirts they are buying. They are mine! They have my face on them! They have my name on them. I am the WWE It girl. Imagine it now Trish, the cover of the next WWE magazine...no...the cover of the next sports illustrated, you have me, on the cover, holding the first every Diva's Money In The bank briefcase. Now that...that picture would be priceless.

Kelly Kelly smirks, as she takes a step away from Trish.

Tamina: Hey, you wanna talk smack about me, do it to my face not, behind my back… I am not good enough to lace your boots? You Kelly, are one of those misled individuals that think they are “It”, the best looking, the most talented, the money maker, when really you are nothing, if you were good enough you would be carrying that women’s championship around your waist and actually have something meanwhile to talk about…

Tamina steps forward to face both women

Tamina: You two need to stop this continuous bitching about how you two lost out at SummerSlam…as I said get over it…lace up your boots and go and kick ass again… That is the name of the game here…Win or lose, never degrade yourself like this...
    I mean will you two ever quit this bickering, it’s like two cats fighting over the last scrap of food…Cat being very applicable in this case
    *Tamina looks at Kelly Kelly*
    You two are so preoccupied with this internalized, silly feud that this will cause your downfall at Money in the Bank, this will cause the downfall of all the divas in this match…

Tamina smiles

Tamina: This is a match that showcases the most extraordinarily talented in this business and is a place to showcase what we truly have as performers… As I said, I am a superstar, a wrestler who will take on any stipulation against anyone; friend or foe and my name will live forever… When you are picking up your hair extensions and wiping away your mascara full tears and trying to determine who is best... I will be scaling to new heights, I will grab that money in the bank briefcase, I will cement my name, my legacy and I will be CHAMPION!

*All three ladies then stare down each other as Josh Mathews just looks on.*

Commercial

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

JR: My god, Raven is just cruel, he has no emotion. He just put that crazy, nailed weapon right into the back of his only follower…Abyss! I never thought in my years I would see Abyss handled as easily as that.

King: Raven has a plan, and Abyss has failed it multiple times. Raven gave him a second chance, and Abyss couldn’t serve Raven’s higher power. Raven will have to do it himself.

JR: Which is what Sting wanted all along.

JR: Well here comes Cody Rhodes, and it’s time to see if the tension between him and Austin Aries has settled. Earlier in the night Rhodes confronted Austin Aries about what he said to Cody’s father, The American Dream, Dusty Rhodes, last week, and one could feel a little tension between the two despite the respect and admiration they have for each other.

King: It’s going to be great to see if they can coexist, and I don’t know if they can after what happened earlier. Vince McMahon was a genius for putting this match together

JR: You heard that right folks, Vince McMahon himself was the one to book the match because both Eve and Teddy Long were feeling under the weather, but both should be back next week. Here comes the WWE Champion, and he never lacks confidence

King: Sometimes I think he has too much confidence, is almost cockiness

JR: Well he has earned it, beating Chris Jericho twice. Now he has Rhodes as his opponent at Money in the Bank, but tonight they are partners, and will they be able to coexist as a team against the WWE Tag Team Champions, All American Perfection?

King: Well I don’t see how, they are facing the best team in the WWE, All American Perfection and they are the Tag Team Champions.

JR: They wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for William Regal and Drew McIntyre of the United Kingdom. Kings of Wrestling seemingly had the match won, and then out of nowhere those two attacked AAP and cost the Kings the match.

King: All American Perfection still have the belts thought don’t they? That means they are the best. Tonight should be easy pickings against a team that isn’t actually a team but opponents.

Cody Rhodes & Austin Aries vs. All American Perfection
    (Cody Rhodes = CM Punk; Austin Aries = Rey Mysterio; Dolph Ziggler= Chavo Guerrero; Jack Swagger = Edge)

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Watch 4:27 of 1st Video till 3:45 of 2nd Video

As Aries was fighting back Swagger stopped his momentum and tagged in Ziggler. Ziggler runs over to Aries and drags him back in the middle of the ring and hits the jumping elbow drop, and Ziggler gets up and gloats. Ziggler then goes down and locks in a headlock on Aries. Ziggler keeps the hold applied, and then goes to his head and locks in the headlock via a headstand. Ziggler keeps the hold applied for a little more, and then releases and covers…

One

Two

Aries kicks out. Ziggler then locks in another headlock, but this time Aries fights to his feet. He gets to his feet, hits a few elbows to the gut of Ziggler, which breaks the hold. Aries runs against the ropes and on the rebound is hits with a huge dropkick from Ziggler that puts Aries down, and Ziggler gets up and gloats. Ziggler then picks Aries up and leans him against the turnbuckle and kicks him in the gut a few times. The ref backs Ziggler up at which point Swagger uses the tag rope to choke Aries. Rhodes argues as Swagger releases the choke, and raises his arms. Ziggler runs at Aries and hits him with a Stinger Splash, and Swagger tags in. As Aries staggers out Swagger bounces off the ropes and hits a big boot. Swagger then picks Aries up and hits a running knee lift, followed by a side belly to belly suplex. Aries is down, and Swagger runs and hits the Swagger Bomb! Cover…

One

Two

Aries kicks out and Swagger then goes and locks in a rear abdominal stretch. Aries is able to fight to his feet and runs towards the ropes and holds them. The momentum makes Swagger release the hold and do a backwards somersault. Swagger gets back up where he is met by Aries with a scissored hurrincanrana. Swagger rolls and gets up near the corner where Aries hits…

JR: The IED!

Swagger stumbles out and falls down and Aries goes over to him and hits him with the Powerdrive elbow. Aries then is quick to cover…

One

Two

Swagger kicks out. Aries drags Swagger to the corner and tags in Rhodes. Rhodes comes in and stomps on all of Swagger’s limbs, and Swagger rolls away to the middle of the ring. Rhodes then bounces off the ropes and hits a knee drop to the face of Swagger. Swagger rolls now towards the ropes and Rhodes begs for him to get up. Swagger does so and as he staggers to his feet and turns Cody kicks him in the gut, bounces off the ropes, drops down and hits Swagger with an uppercut

JR: Tribute to Goldust right there.

Rhodes gets up as Swagger is stumbling backwards, Rhodes then jumps on the ropes…

JR: Beautiful Disaster Swagger might be out!

King: Come on Swagger kick out

Cover

One

Two

Thr…NO! Swagger kicks out!

JR: That was close.

After the kick Rhodes doesn’t get mad at the count, he then instead stands up and begs for Swagger to get up again. Once again Swagger gets to his feet, and from behind Rhodes bends him backwards by grabbing him by the head and….

JR: Cross Rhodes! This one is over!

Cover

One

Two

Three

King: NO! Ziggler with the break up just in time.

Aries rushes in at Ziggler and grabs him by the head and launches him over the top rope where Ziggler hits his back hard on the outside. Aries then goes back to the corner as Ziggler is cleared out and Rhodes is up, once again beckoning for Swagger to get up. Swagger does so, and Rhodes jumps on the ropes… Aries makes the blind tag…

JR: What a viscous Beautiful Disaster Kick! Its over Swagger is out!

Cover… and the ref tells Cody he isn’t the legal man that Aries tagged in. Rhodes looks up in anger at Aries who has climbed the top rope. Rhodes asks Aries what he is dong, and why he tagged in. Rhodes told Aries he had it, and Aries ignores all this and tells Rhodes to move. Rhodes goes to the apron and Aries stands on the turnbuckle…

JR: Here it comes… 450 Splash…

King: No Swagger rolled out of the way!

Swagger rolls out of the way of the attempted 450 splash, and Aries hits the mat hard. He bounces right back up, groggily, staggers around to Swagger who kicks him in the gut, Ziggler rolls in the ring…

King: Gutwrench Powerbomb… into the Zig Zag! It’s over!

Ziggler hits Rhodes with a forearm and Rhodes drops to the outside, Swagger covers…

One

Two

Three!

King: All American Perfection wins and the team of Austin Aries and Cody Rhodes self-imploded!

JR: Austin Aries tagged in for no reason. Cody Rhodes was well in control, if he doesn’t tag in this match is over and they win

King: Well if Rhodes let Aries do what he wanted to do then they still would’ve won. If Rhodes didn’t argue Swagger doesn’t have time to recuperate.

JR: Well these two aren’t on the same page anymore, and now you can bet they can’t wait to get in the ring with each other at Money in the Bank! That’s our show tonight… tune in next week to the final RAW before Money in the Bank!

*Rhodes gets back in the ring and checks on a fallen Aries who just pushes him away. Aries stares at Ziggler and Swagger who are staring at them from the top of the ramp. Rhodes stares at them too as AAP heads to the back. Aries then attempts to get p, Rhodes offers a hand, but Aries swats it away, and gets up on his own. Aries then goes over and grabs his WWE Championship, walks right past Rhodes without saying a word and up the ramp and to the back as Rhodes stares at him and the show fades to black*

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Blog Entries
    NITRO PREVIEW

World Heavyweight Championship returning to it's old home?

Last week, Brock Lesnar was defeated by Goldberg, after Tyson Kidd's music distracted him. Both Brock and Tyson will be at Nitro tomorrow, and Brock will most certainly be looking for vengeance.

Mystery Gladiator!

After the aforementioned match - Goldberg's victory celebrations was interrupted by the self proclaimed "Oblivion". The "Modern Day Gladiator" had a lot to say about Goldberg - and Goldberg will call him out tomorrow. Will the "Oblivion" reveal his true identity? Will he even be in attendance?

Miz Outrage!

In order to have his rival Edge be a participant in Money in the Bank - the Miz had to strip Mr. Anderson of a fair win over the 11 time World Champion. Anderson will get a chance for his revenge - as to open the show - it will be Mr. Anderson vs. The Miz!

Shane announcement!

Shane McMahon has a major announcement regarding the Divas Money in the Bank Ladder Match - what will it be? A participant announcement? An added stipulation? Who knows? But you will tomorrow, when you tune into this - and much more - here to WWE Nitro!

Blog Entries
    Who's ready for some Nitro!?

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Big show coming up tonight!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    The penultumate show on the road to MITB...3 Ladder matches, two world Titles on the line...what a show that will be. And its in just 9 nights!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Annnndddd....he swoops in for post number 1000! BITCH!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????