Page 146 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1706
    Blog Entries

Thursday Night Nitro: Episode 29
    Coneseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis
    Attendance: 16,689

*The Nitro pyro goes off and fireworks shoot high into the air as the camera pans thorugh a raucous WWE crowd before focusing on ringside and showing Mike Tenay alongside Eric Bischoff as per usual*

Tenay: Welcome everyone to Thursday Night NITRO!! And what a night it will be here LIVE from Indianapolis in the Conesco Fieldhouse, where over 16 and a half thousand strong have packed themselves into this arena. And I’m pretty sure all of them will be looking ahead to our MASSIVE card for tonight’s show. We have an Intercontinental Championship bout between Dolph Ziggler and The Undertaker, Eric!

Bischoff: That’s right Mikey boy, Eric Bischoff here, senior advisor to the great Shane McMahon and indeed we have an amazing title match between Dolph and The Deadman. I’m on the fence for this, whilst I think Dolph is one of the most talented guys to ever walk through the doors of the WWE, it’s The Undertaker for God’s sakes...unbeaten at Wrestlemania, a true legend of this business, I for one cannot wait!

Tenay: That’s not all ladies and gents, we also see our Diva’s in Title action, with LITA defending her title against PAIGE! And the special enforcer for that match....NATTIE NEIDHART!

Bischoff: Unbelievable title match here Mike and I simply cannot pick a winner from these two, the only thing that would make this night better would be to not see Nattie show her damn face!

Tenay: yeah, sure Eric whatever you say...And THAT’S not even the half of it. A top class Main Event Tag Team match featuring our World Champion Tyson Kidd teaming up with The Awesome One, The Miz to take on the dangerous team of Brock Lesnar and Dean Ambrose...That and so much more, LIVE on Nitro!

Tenay: And what a way to kick of Nitro, a HUGE Tag Team match between The Prime Time Players and the team of Alberto Del Rio and his friend, Ricardo Rodriguez. And it surely stepped up the Team Lesnar/Awesome feud with this added element of hatred between the teamsThis has been boiling over for months between these two, what could possibly happen tonight?!

Bischoff: Oh yeah, this one’s personal alright, there have backstage brawls, wins and losses traded between the two teams in singles and Tag competition and I see the Prime Time boys picking up the victory tonight and then go on to win at Survivor Series, alongside BROCK LESNAR!

Tenay: I wouldn’t count these two out so early Eric! Two best friends, on Team Awesome come this Survivor Series. Del Rio, Miz and Rodriguez all mutually respect each other as wrestlers and to be frank, I’m not sure that’s the case between Lesnar and The Prime Time Players. Team Awesome feels more like a TEAM than Lesnar’s men.

Bischoff: Blah blah blah Tenay! ‘Team spirit’ only gets you so far. When you have a team worth ‘Millions of Dollas’ plus The Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar plus two more men of Brock’s choice, it doesn’t matter how much goddamn team spirit you have, you lose that battle my friend!

Match 1: The Prime Time Players vs. Alberto Del Rio (Ryder) and Ricardo Rodriguez (Santino)

1:55-7:42

Tenay: What a vicious right hand from Del Rio and Titus is in trouble here!

*Del Rio waits for Titus to struggle back to his feet in the corner and audibly shouts ‘Lemme see your face!’ and goes for the big Enziguiri to Titus. However, A.W. climbs up onto the apron and attempts to distract Del Rio, who goes over to him and begins shouting abuse at the PTP’s manager. The ref gets between the two men and AW holds his hands up and hops back down to the outside. Fuming, Del Rio turns around and walks right into a MASSIVE Titus O’ Neil clothesline!*

Tenay: That sneaky son of a....

*Titus hooks Del Rio’s leg and goes for the cover...

1!

2!

Kick out by Del Rio at two*

Bischoff: He nearly decapitated Del Rio, how in God’s name did he kick out?!

*Titus is as shocked as Bischoff, and in his frustration hooks the leg again

1!

2!

AGAIN Del Rio kicks out and Titus leaps to his feet and aggressively shoves the referee, who warns him if he does it one more time, he’ll be Disqualified. AW tries to calm his man down and Titus drags Del Rio to the corner for the quick tag in of Young. They discuss tactics for a second, before Titus nods and picks up D. Young, hitting an inverted suplex slam to his partner with Young landing on Del Rio. Young hooks the leg just as we get a shot of Ricardo looking on anxiously....

1!

2!

Kick out by Del Rio, but this time Young doesn’t show the signs of frustration his partner did, instead locking Del Rio in a headlock, wrenching at the neck of the 2011 Royal Rumble winner before smirking out at the crowd who are being led by Ricardo in a slow clap.*

Tenay: the Prime Time Players have taken complete control here and the future looks bleak for Del Rio and his pal.

*Young pulls Del Rio to his feet before tagging in O’Neil and holding Alberto back as Titus gets in a few free jabs, much to the chagrin of the crowd in Indianapolis. Titus floors Del Rio with a big right hand, but instead of taking advantage of the downed Del Rio, Titus uses this time to mock Rodriguez, who tries to enter the ring only to be held back by the ref. As Titus, DY and AW roar with laughter, Alberto suddenly grabs Titus and goes for the roll-up....

1!

2!

Titus powers out at two, and gets straight back up, charging at Del Rio looking for a monstrous clothesline but Alberto ducks it and hits a vicious sounding Super kick to a loud pop from the crowd!*

Tenay: Shades of The Heartbreak Kid as both men are down in the centre of the ring.

*The crowd are really pumped up for Alberto as he begins to crawl towards his announcer and friend and the excitement builds. However, the crowd are let down when Darren is tagged in and drags Del Rio to the centre of the ring. However, Del Rio shows his spirit and kicks out at Young, sending him flying backward holding his head and Del Rio avoids a charging O’ Neil before FINALLY tagging in Ricardo to a big pop.

Ricardo immediately goes to the top and takes out O’Neil with a big Crossbody. He follows this up by taking down Young with two clotheslines in a row and seemingly flattening him with a dropkick!*

Tenay: Ricardo is on fire, what a series of moves he just pulled off!

*Rodriguez is all pumped up as the crowd cheer him along. However, he is seemingly stopped in his tracks by AW climbing to the apron AGAIN in this matchup. Ricardo stomps over to AW and the two begin arguing, Ricardo unaware of Young sneaking up behind him. Darren goes for the rollup, but Ricardo holds the ropes firmly and Young rolls through and when he faces Ricardo again, he is met with a massive Superkick to the jaw! Celebrating, Rodriguez covers the limp Prime Time Player...

One!
    Two!
    Thr-Titus breaks up the pin!

Tenay: Aw come on! Ricardo surely had the win there for his team!

*Titus pulls Ricardo to his feet, much to the chagrin of the referee. Sprinting across the ring however, is the now recovered Del Rio and he collides with Titus, sending ‘The Real Deal’ crashing to the mat. Once he recovers, Del Rio connects with an Enziguiri, staggering Titus and Ricardo and Alberto hit a double dropkick, sending Titus out to the floor. Del Rio climbs up to the top rope and flies to the outside, hitting a HUGE Missile Dropkick to Titus and both men are flattened on the outside.

Ricardo turns around back towards the ring.....and wlaks right into a Big Boot from Young!

Tenay: Ricardo was caught completely unawares there, and Darren took full advantage.

Bischoff: That’s no-one’s fault but his own Tenay, you gotta heep your head on a swivel in the WWE!

*Young hauls Ricardo to his feet and hoists him in the air, hitting his signature GUT CHECK, smashing his knee into the ribs of Ricardo. He hooks the leg as AW climbs the steel steps, assuming it’s over...

One!

Two!

Three!

Tenay: Damnit! The Prime Time Players stole one tonight, after Ricardo was on fire in there!

*Del Rio has come round as well as Titus (who climbs into the ring to celebrate with his buddies) and he looks on in disappointment before going to check on Ricardo, who has rolled out of the ring holding his abdomen. Back in the ring, The Prime Time Players show off as AW sings their praises loudly and obnoxiously*

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    *The camera cuts backstage where Dolph Ziggler can be seen warming up. He’s shown to be limbering up and down on the spot, while motivating himself with words that are not audible as the camera crew is too far away.

As the camera crew attempts to get closer, they are confronted by Dolph’s now girlfriend, AJ Lee who steps seemingly out of nowhere, right in front of the camera crew and just stares, wide eyed at the camera before saying..*

AJ: What?!.. Are you.. Doing here?! My Ziggles has an important match tonight and he does not need any distractions from.. *Looks the camera crew up and down before rolling her eyes* You.. People.

So unless you are here to tell me that.. Lita! *AJ rolls her eyes again.* Has accepted my challenged then I suggest you turn back around.

*AJ Smiles while clearly wild eyed. The camera crew are completely silent, almost like the eyes of AJ have turned them to stone as they are clearly weary as to what AJ is going to do next.*

AJ: Well?! Go on! Shoooo! Get outta’ here! The Exit is that way!

*The camera crew again say nothing and the view of the camera spins around as foot steps are heard from the crew leaving. Also can be heard is the sound of AJ giggling. All that stops as a voice cries out and stops the camera crew in it’s tracks..*

DZ: Woaahh! Hold up, You think I’m going to miss the chance to steal the show even more then I will tonight?

AJ: But.. But what about your match Ziggles?

DZ: It’s okay babe! I got this.

*The camera crew turns back around to see Dolph standing side by side with his partner, AJ and finally they get the interview they were after.*

DZ: Gentleman! You are standing in the presence of the greatest performer alive right now, You are standing in the presence of a man who’s at his peak.. A man who can’t be touched when it comes to in-ring ability but all that too boot.. You are in the presence off a man who’s time has come!

It’s been a long.. Long.. Long wait. It’s been too damn long! It really has.. But, my time is here! Forget the crap John Cena tells you! It’s my time.. Actually you know what?! Scratch that.. It’s our time!

*AJ blushes as Dolph and AJ lock eyes before sharing a quick kiss as the camera crew look on awkwardly at the sight in front of there eyes.*

DZ: AJ will have to wait a little longer, but she’s okay with that because we both know.. My time starts tonight and it starts with the Undertaker! The deadman! The big dog, the locker room general and all that other crap you hear people talking about!

You know what I see? A man who’s time has been and GONE! That’s right.. He’s holding the title but believe me when I say this.. His time has past! You see, he knows it too. When I confronted him like a man.. He felt threatened by me, he knew that the lion of the pride, was being approached by a younger.. More talented.. Better looking Lion and he couldn’t do anything about it.. So what does he do? He cowards his way out and runs!

Very classy Taker’. Now what? Because you are cornered, there’s nowhere to go and I’m staring right at you ready to pounce, ready to take the last thing that keeps you relevant and when I do.. Believe me, I’m going to enjoy it.. I’m going to enjoy it so.. So much!

*Dolph looks up, clearly imagining in his head what it would be like to beat Taker and become Intercontinental Champion with a smile on his face.*

DZ: You see WWE Universe, tonight.. It’s out with the old and in with the new! Soon you will have an Intercontinental Champion you can all be proud off!

An Intercontinental Champion that sells tickets each and every night.. Not just at Wrestlemania! An Intercontinental Champion that does not rely on smoke and mirrors to keep up interest in a boring, stale has been. An Intercontinental Champion that swaggers around here with the looks that makes Brad Pitt jealous, the athletic ability that makes Usain Bolt look out of shape and a women on my arm so pretty that women the world over are booking themselves in for some much needed surgery!

*Dolph and AJ laugh at Dolphs words before Dolph stares down the camera and speaks with a serious tone.*

It’s my time!..

…The Era of the perfection!

SHOOOOWWW OFF!

*Both AJ and Dolph then leave the view of the camera, walking off side by side, holding each others hand as the camera fades and heads to the commercial break.*

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Welcome back from the break folks and welcome back to, Thursday Night, Nitro!

Bischoff: That’s right Tenay and the show rolls on with the Divas and our first title match of the night! It’s the two women that will team at Survivor Series.. It’s Paige vs. the woman’s champion, Lita!

Tenay: This feud has been brewing for a while now and the personal rivalry is clear for all too see. Just imagine Eric, if Paige was able to beat Lita tonight and become the new woman’s champion.. Just imagine the impact hat could have on the already precarious team at Survivor Series!

Bischoff: Oh I couldn’t for one minute even think of that, Tenay. Lita has been nothing but perfect in terms of her title reign and she may very well be the most in-form wrestler in the WWE right now. There’s no doubting Paige and her ability but I have to back Lita on this one.

Tenay: You make some very fair points, Eric. You know Paige and Lita are cut from the same cloth, by there own admissions.. There Anti-Divas and this is sure going to make for one interesting match, but lets not forget about the wildcard In this one.. The guest referee! Natalya!

Bischoff: I have agreed with every choice the GM and Nitro boss, Shane Mcmahon has come up with and issued.. But! This one is strange to me, Nattie as the referee? She has no experience and she could be so raging with jealousy that she could ruin this whole match! She has no place out here, Lita beat her last week and in my opinion, she should be heading back to the “dungeon” to work on her “ability”
    *Bischoff laughs*

16045832.jpg

*The crowd give a huge pop for the Hart Diva. Nattie steps out on to the stage displaying her referee top proudly as the crowd cheer her name. Nattie poses on the stage before heading down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans in the front row seats before entering the ring.*

Tenay: And there she is folks! Nattie Neidhart! The Daughter of the “Anvil” Jim Neidhart! What a reception for the Hart Diva and as the referee top suggests, she will be the official in charge for this title match and she will no doubt be watching on with real interest with the best view in the house.

Bischoff: She better be watching closely Mike because no matter the outcome of this match.. Natalya will be on the losing team, opposing these two women at Survivor Series!

*The crowd are surprisingly split down the middle with there cheers and boo’s directed at the Women’s champion. Lita steps out from behind the curtain and on to the stage, she takes a moment to glance at the crowd before paying homage to her “Rated R” Boyfriend with a similar pose before making her way down the ramp, heading to the ring.*

Tenay: You said it earlier Eric and I would have to agree, Lita may very well be the most in-form champion in the WWE right now and it’s going to take something special to break this perfect record of defending her title.

Bischoff: Off course you would have to agree because I’m right. I mean Raw don’t even have a champion and Nitro has Tyson Kidd? There’s no doubt in my mind that Lita is the most valued champion right now and like you said.. If Paige is going to win tonight, it’s going to have to take something very special.

*Lita then enters the ring, holding up her title proudly as once more the crowd are completely spilt with there chants and cheers. Nattie and Lita take a moment as both women begin staring at the other, Lita then eventually hands over her title to Nattie who grasps it tightly, as she clearly feels for a moment what it would be like to be the women’s Champion. With Lita mouthing *Don’t get attached too it.. It’s mine* and both women once more staring, the sound of Lita’s opponents theme rings out and both Divas turn there attention back to the stage.*

*Unlike Lita, the boo’s are clear for all too see as Paige enters via the curtain on to the stage. With eyes focused clearly on the ring, she unzips her jacket and begins slowly making her way down the ramp, almost as if she’s planning the final plans on how she can win the title tonight in her head. With a few fans chancing there luck and holding out there hands, Paige stops to look at them before laughing and continuing her walk down the ramp, headed to the ring.*

Tenay: Real classy Paige.

Bischoff: Hold up there Tenay, You want her to shake the hands of people who are booing her?! Why should she?! Paige is the classy one not shaking hands with these fans.. With all the hours these nerds spend on there Computers, who knows how clean that hand actually is!

Tenay: Well her attitude aside, there’s no doubting the ability and Paige really does look ready for this one. This is the moment every young lady who wishes to break into the wrestling world strives for, the chance to competing in front of the WWE Universe for the WWE Women’s title.

Bischoff: That’s true Mike! Paige has come close before but this is perhaps her best chance, in saying that.. Lita has been red hot. It’s hard to call but I said it earlier, I have to go with the Rated “R” Diva and that’s Lita!

*Paige enters the ring, via the second rope and immediately has eyes on the title that Nattie is holding. Her eye contact with the belt is broken up though as Lita steps in between the two and begins shouting “It’s mine.. It’s coming back home with me!” Paige then responds by saying “Oh yeah? We will see about that!”

With both women then getting closer to each other and with the feeling it could kick off at any time, Nattie breaks it up and urges both Divas back to there respective corners. Nattie then holds up the title in the centre of the ring as the crowd pop. Natalya then calls for the bell and the match is officially underway.*

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Lita vs. Paige (Gail Kim)

Start at 2:32 stop at 8:11

Tenay: Lita has Paige where she wants her, we know what’s coming next! Twist of fate!

*With Lita looking seconds away from delivering her famed finisher, Lita is able to break free and responds with a boot to the stomach, Paige then swings Lita in the ropes as she springs back off, Paige smashes into Lita with a forearm to the face, knocking her down instantly..

Paige then drags Lita back up by her hair and swings her into the turnbuckle as Lita’s head bounces of the turnbuckle padding. Paige then charges at Lita and drivers her shoulder into the gut, over and over Paige repeats this before lifting the Rated “R” Diva up on to the ropes and beginning to climb with her..

Now and then stopping to hit Lita with strikes to the face, with the crowd watching on, wondering what’s to come next. Paige places Lita’s arm over her shoulders and appears to be going for a superplex from the second rope. Paige then goes for it, attempting to lift Lita up, but Lita is able to strike out, with shots to the ribs and kidney, these strikes appear of shake Paige visibly as she attempts to keep her balance..

It does not last long though and as Paige manages to keep her balance, Lita up thrusts with a nasty boot to the face, catching Paige in the bridge of the nose and causing her to fall backwards of the rope and come crashing down to the canvas as her head bounces of the mat.*

Bischoff: That kick was brutal! Just plain nasty from Lita! She has that nasty side in her locker, Tenay. You don’t get to the top without having that edge too you.

Tenay: No pun intended right? Back to the action and Paige is reeling, you hit someone in the nose folks and as you will be aware, your eyes begin to water and it affects your vision, it could take a little time for Paige to recover here and Lita has to make the most of this opening!

*Nattie begins to check on Paige who can be seen holding her nose in clear discomfort. The camera then zooms in a little and small traces of blood and swelling can be seen around the Anti-Divas nose and mouth from the kick. With Nattie asking if Paige wishes to continue, she gets an emphatic “Yes” no bad as Paige pushes Nattie away as she attempts to stand..

As she does, she does not see Lita is now perched on the top turnbuckle. Lita waits for Paige to come closer before leaping into the air and latching on to the Paige before sending her spiralling across the ring with a swinging hurrcarana as the crowd pop for technical ability of the move.*

Tenay: Lita with a thing of beauty, that swinging hurrcarana!

Bischoff: That’s how you take advantage of a situation, Lita scrambling across the ring.. Here comes the pin attempt!

Tenay: Lita hooks the leg, she could get the win here!

One!

Two!

Tenay: Kick out! Paige kicking out before the three!

*With Paige kicking out, Lita waste’s no time and begins to drag her up, using a hand full of hair to do so. Paige though is quicker to respond and once more drivers her shoulder in to the stomach as she gets up, before firing up with a European uppercut that rocks Lita, knocking her back a little..

Paige then kicks Lita in the stomach, before grabbing a hold of the Woman’s Champ and delivering a snap mare suplex out of nowhere, carrying the transition into a bridge as the leg is hooked and Nattie begins to count the pin attempt.*

One!

Two!

Tenay: Kick out! This time Paige only scoring with a two count!

*Paige looks up at Nattie, almost in hope that she was somehow able to get the three count before Lita kicked out. Nattie shakes her head though and again states it was only a two count. Paige then drags up, Lita. Grasping at her vest top and also a handful of hair. Paige then swings Lita into the ropes with real venom before dropping down and looking for the back body drop..

Lita though is already ahead of Paige in terms of thinking and knows what’s coming, as she springs off the ropes she is able to flip over Paige before rolling through with a sun set roll up as she attempts another pin*

Tenay: Lita looking to steal one here! She could have it!

One!

Two!

*Before Nattie can bring her hand down in attempt to count the three. Paige is able to back roll out of the pin and returns the favour from earlier by jumping up and then drop kicking Lita square in the face, knocking her back down before scrambling over and jumping on top as now Paige looks for the pin..

Lita though is able to wriggle out and away as Paige pulls her back and climbs on top, both women then begin scrapping, exchanging blows as they each turn the other over and continue the onslaught.. Both women then are able to break away and it’s a race to get up and land the first strike as again both women exchange blows, this time with the crowd joining in with cheers..

Paige!
    Lita!
    Paige!
    Lita!
    Paige!
    Lita!
    Paige!
    Paige!
    Paige!

Paige then begins clearly getting the better of the strikes and has Lita pinned in the corner of the turnbuckle. Paige then runs at Lita with a forearm strike, but Lita is able to side step and throws Paige face first into the turnbuckle corner before clothes lining her down to the canvas off the rebound..

With the crowd then firmly behind Lita. The Women’s Champion begins climbing the turnbuckle and as she notices Paige getting back up, she throws up the traditional “Hardy boy” suicide sign before leaping backwards of the turnbuckle and catching Paige on the way down perfectly with a..*

Bischoff: Moonsault! Picture perfect moonsault from the Champion, Lita!

Tenay: Lita catching Paige clean, she’s gotta’ hook the leg now, this could be her chance to retain the title!

One!

Two!

Three-NO!

Tenay: How close was that?! So close for the defending Champion Lita but Paige does not give up and was able to kick out too the surprise off the crowd here!

Bischoff: Great display of determination and motivation from the challenging opponent, Paige!

*Lita appears shocked that Paige was able to kick out and begins questioning the referee’s count. Nattie though does not back down and shouts back that the count was fair. Lita then in temper drags up Paige to the centre of the ring and once more goes for the Twist of Fate..

As Lita then attempts to swing through with the Twist of Fate, Paige is able to wriggle free and responds with an elbow to the temple, knocking Lita off guard , Paige then grabs a hold of Lita’s leg and swings through with the..*

Tenay: Paige Turner! Paige Turner! We have seen her use that before back in her developmental days!

Bischoff: That could actually be enough! Are we about to see a new Women’s champion?!

Tenay: We could very well be about too folks!

Bischoff: Nattie begins to count! It could be over!

One!

Two!

Thre-

Bischoff: Oh my! We have a new Champion!!

Tenay: No! No we don’t! Look at the rope, Lita has her foot on the rope and look at Natalya, she has seen it and has stopped counting!

*Paige does not notice that Lita has her foot on the rope and is furious at Natalya who she presumes is screwing her out of the title. Paige gets right in the face off the Hart Diva and the crowd are expecting it to explode into a war at any given second..

Nattie try’s to reason with Paige who is having none of it. Paige then becomes to get very agitated and pushes Nattie hard right into the chest area, knocking her back a few steps as Nattie try’s to remain calm. Natalya allows that one to slip and proceeds to warn Paige who only seems to be intent on screaming at Nattie that she should be the new champion..

Paige then pushes Nattie once more and this time, Nattie loses her cool and shoves her back so hard, that loses her footing and almost like her boyfriend would.. The Ultimate opportune Diva takes advantage and she grabs the tights of Paige as she’s fallen down and rolls her up into a small package as the crowd are shocked as they didn’t see it coming and Nattie scrambles down ready to count the pin.*

Tenay: Roll up! Roll up out of nowhere!

Bischoff: Shades of Edge
    !

One!

Two!

Three!

Bischoff: Lita’s done it! Lita retains the title!

Tenay: Paige was kicking away but Lita like it was her last grasp at life was able to keep the pin intact and once more she has successfully defender her title it what was a close match throughout!

Bischoff: Paige is furious, Tenay! Natalya got the assist with Lita’s victory!

Tenay: Paige should never have placed her hand on the referee, Eric.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    *Lita breathing heavily as she clearly knows this was her toughest and closest test yet, just leans on the ropes, staring at Natalya. Paige on the other hand rolls out of the ring and is furious as she kicks the announce table and begins to let out screams of frustration as the crowd look on, taunting her..

Nattie then receives the title and just stares at it in her hands for a few moments. Lita then gets up and looks worried, she begins asking for her title back.. Almost in fear that Natalya is going to walk away with it.. Eventually Natalya hands Lita the title and nods in appreciation to congratulate her on the win..

Lita grasps the title and holds it close, almost like a mother to it’s child. However Nattie is not done and steps back with a smile on her face before pointing towards the ramp as Lita and Paige look on.*

*With Lita and Paige looking on in shock, the crowd burst into cheers as Tamina steps out on to the stage, flanked either side by Kaitlyn and Impact’s Velvet Sky. Nattie begins to applaud and smiles at Lita who now seems to know what’s going on and looks on worried. Nattie then says “See you both at Survivor Series” before exiting the ring and heading up the ramp.*

Tenay: Wait?! That must be.. It is! That’s the complete opposing team that will stand in Paige and Lita’s way! And judging by the microphone in the hand of the Tamina, it looks like the Warrior Princess has stepped forward as the captain!

Tamina: Boy is it good to be home! Now I am out here right now to make a very important announcement and this is too officially introduce myself as the leader of the team that will kick your pathetic ass at Survivor Series and will reign supreme over all the Diva’s in this company… My team will encompass the definition of strength, of beauty and of pure wrestling talent, the way the women of the WWE should be!

Smiling at the response from the crowd she continues

Tamina: Now when it comes to me, I have had my fair share of run ins within this company, I have had some history with the little nutcase Maria, with our champ Lita and more importantly the common street walker, little Miss Paige… Sorry about your loss, maybe next time…

I must however congratulate you champ on hard fought victory, well done but, this is when I must dampen your mood somewhat, I have issued challenges to you in the past and they have always been answered with earn the shot, now this one is serious, when my team is crowned victorious, I am coming for you Lita and your title!

Tamina’s serious look remains

Tamina: I know I have not been around for a while, I have been resting up, watching from the side-lines as I recover from the injuries I sustained in my quest to be Miss Money in the Bank but, now…

I am home, recovered and I love forward to stepping back into my playground and my win at Survivor Series will springboard me into the title race. This means that the coronation of the Warrior Princess can begin and I will descend to my rightful place as queen… Tread carefully Lita...

See you at Survivor Series!

Winking at the champion she turns and heads through the curtain, followed by her teammates to a big pop, leaving Lita and Paige staring at each other, and then up through the curtain.*

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    *We return to Nitro and Rey Mysterio is making his way down to the ring, to a mostly negative (but muted) response by the Nitro crowd. He hops up onto the turnbuckle and poses there, to more jeers*

Tenay: Welcome back everyone to Nitro, that man Rey Mysterio is in action next, against the man who has been crushing people left, right and centre since his debut on Nitro.

Tenay: This man....is a monster. No other word to describe Mark Henry, other than monster.

Bischoff: Listen, Rey is an unbelievably talented little dude, but this man...he’s on another level...he can’t be stopped!

Match 2: Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio

Watch from 2:50-4:15

Tenay: The sheer power of Henry is too much for any man to handle! Who can stop this behemoth?

Bischoff: Nobody in the whole world Eric, this man is a monster, a beast, a freak! And I love watching him in the ring!

*Henry continues after Rey, pulling his foe up by the mask, slapping him around a bit, telling him he don’t belong in the ring with a monster, before throwing him into the turnbuckle, staring wide eyed at the camera before screaming...THAT’S WHAT I DO! As Rey struggles in the corner. Henry walks to the opposite side of the ring, before sprinting and crushing Rey skull first against the turnbuckle*

Tenay: OH! My lord, Rey’s skull may be crushed!

*The camera zooms in on some horrified faces in the crowd, who are all silent now, speechless as they watch this utter destruction of Mysterio in front of their very eyes. Henry pulls Mysterio back to his feet again, before bodyslamming him furiously onto the mat, as Rey arches his back in pain. Henry stomps on Rey a few times until Mexico’s finest goes limp. Mark bounces off the ropes and yells as he hits Mysterio with the World’s Strongest Splash! He hooks the referee, who is also tentative, as if fearful of the beast that is Henry.*

Tenay: That’s it, it’s gotta be done.

One!

Two!

Thr-Mark Henry pulls out of the cover?!

Tenay: What is he doi- Awh, come on, is this truly necessary?!

*As Tenay is speaking, Henry has pulled Rey to his feet and hoisted him in the position for the World’s Strongest Slam. He yells again and slams Mysterio onto the mat, without letting him go, before picking him up again and hitting a second WSS. For some twisted reason, Henry doesn’t stop there and connects with a THIRD World’s Strongest Slam! The ref begs him to stop and finally Mark listens, hooking Rey’s leg casually, going for the pin*

One!

Two!

Three!

*There is hardly a reaction in the arena, all of the people in here are totally shocked and horrified by what theyve just seen happen on Nitro. The ref holds Henry’s arm aloft as Henry pulls away, starting to go after the ref, who wisely decides to get the hell out of there. Mark climbs through the ropes, before once again proclaiming ‘THAT’S WHAT I DO!’ and going back up the ramp as we witness a few replays of the match*

Tenay: Ladies and gents, without question one of the most dominant performances I’ve ever witnessed on Nitro and indeed in my life watching pro wrestling. One word- destruction. Shocking scenes on Nitro. I mean, the destructive force of Henry just dismantled Mysterio. I highly doubt there are few here on Nitro that can take on Henry. His Hall of Pain will be filled with victims unless someone steps up to him.

Bischoff: Only be knocked out and inducted in the Hall of Pain? Anyone who steps up to Henry must have a death wish, I can guarantee you that and it looks like he's not done just yet. We're gonna go backstage where Henry is now and see what he's up to.

Screams and gasps of horror are heard backstage as we see the camera man arrive just in time to see Hogan's friends and family backstage look on in fear at Henry decimating Hogan, who was simply having a conversation with them before Henry grabbed him by the back of the neck and slammed him against a nearby wall causing the screams heard earlier. Henry is now kicking the living hell out of Hogan by kicking him repeatedly in the midsection before raising him and smashing him against a nearby table breaking it before some of Hogan's companions beg Henry to stop this but he looks menacingly at them and yells: GET BACK!!!

Now Henry lifts Hogan up and puts him in position before driving into the bare concrete floor with The World's Strongest Slam aggravating Hogan's operated back to no end. His companions scream for Henry to stop but Henry now on his feet warns to step back or they too will join his Hall of Pain, which they take into account before cowering in fear and Henry picks up Hogan once more and delivers yet another World's Strongest Slam, causing to yell out in agony as his back receives the full blast of the impact before he smirks evilly and content with his actions, begins to walk away.

As he walks away Hogan is being attended to by his friends and family who call or help and fear the worst for Hogan. Soon Josh Matthews only doing his job arrives near Henry walking alongside him cautiously with a mic in hand.

Matthews: Henry, please don't hurt me but the fans need to know why Hogan? Why is he in The Hall of Pain?

Henry stops in his tracks and glares at Matthews before taking the mic from his hand

Henry: Why? BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT!!!

Henry screams causing many to worry about what he'll do next but he remains clam though looking extremely angry.

Henry: Now people will always be reminded that I do whatever I want, whenever I want and against whoever I want. 2 victim now enter The Hall of Pain. Mysterio and Hogan. Wastes of space on Nitro and stepping stones for me to crush because I need to put Nitro on notice that no one will stand in my way.

Tonight one of the biggest stars in wrestling history and one of the iconic underdogs in wrestling history have been exiled into oblivion courtesy of my almighty strength and desire to bring ruin to by way of pain to Nitro. Nitro is my playing ground and more and more victims will come and soon Nitro will fall before and beg for entry in The Hall of Pain. Pain is my job.

PAIN IS WHAT I DO!!!!

Henry now drops the mic and walks away making Matthews sigh in relief as he felt all along he might the next victim in Henry's Hall of Pain. Now, we head to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

*The music hits, and RVD and Mr. Anderson come out together! They both make their way down to the ring high fiving fans, and Mr. Anderson is still doing his sarcastic walk to make it seem as though he has a rash between his legs. They both get in the ring and Mr. Anderson goes to the turnbuckle and raises his MiTB briefcase as the fans applaud, and RVD is in the middle of the ring as he jumps around in a circle with his arms raised, and then he does the RVD motion and chant as the fans follow along. Mr. Anderson gets down from the turnbuckle as RVD grabs a mic and is the first to speak*

RVD: Day after day, week after week ... SCUM just continues to live up to their name. They continue to prove to everyone why they truly are nothing but scum. I may have lost against SCUM last week but that won't be the case at Survivor Series.

RVD then looks at Mr. Anderson, nods his head, and then continues to speak.

RVD: At Survivor Series I won't be alone; I won't have to worry about the numbers game catching up with me. No ... Because at Survivor Series I will have the one and the only Mr. Anderson in my corner. I know he has my back and I know we can win. SCUM must be brought to their knees so we can cut the head off of the ugly dragon that is bringing this reign of terror to the WWE!

Mr. Anderson looks at RVD with a confused look, then RVD shrugs his shoulders.

RVD: I don't know, man. It just sounded cool, a'ight? Anyway, anyway, anyway ... Back to business. SCUM may have beaten me last week but...

*All of a sudden Mr. Anderson motions to the sky as his signature mic is dropped down to him. He grabs the mic and smiles as he looks at RVD. RVD just looks at Anderson with this weird and puzzling look before saying. “Whatever man,” and he lets Anderson carry on. Anderson begins to laugh as he speaks.*

Mr. Anderson: I’m sorry… I’m sorry I can’t help it. Did you say we must cut off the head of the ugly dragon that is S.C.U.M.?

*RVD looks at Anderson and says,” Yea so what?” Anderson continues to smirk as he laughs a bit but then returns to speak.*

Mr. Anderson: Hah! I mean don’t get me wrong, you are right they are ugly, but dragon… I think not. You just said it yourself their nothing more than scum… and although you may have lost last week… I proved that Jimmy Rash…

*RVD questions Anderson by saying, “Rash? It’s Jimmy Rave… Rave!”*

Mr. Anderson: It’s Rave? You mean to tell me I’ve been getting it wrong this whole time? *RVD nods* Well anyways it doesn’t matter Rash or Rave, what does matter is that I beat him last week and proved to everyone that he is nothing more than the piece of bottom feeding scum he claims to be! Now you RVD, you may have lost, but you lost for good reason. You had to face Cliff Compost, and I mean he smells, I wouldn’t want to be in the ring longer than two minutes with a guy like that so I don’t blame you for losing. You tried your best but the smell was just too much… What?

*RVD is shaking his head as he looks down. He then looks back up at Anderson and says, “Its Compton not Compost!”*

Mr. Anderson: So you mean to tell me this whole time we’ve been dealing with Jimmy Rave and Cliff Compton not Jimmy Rash and Cliff Compost? *RVD nods* Boy do I feel like and asshole! *Cheap pop* Well are they at least low life bottom feeding pieces of scum?*RVD nods* Good! Well then at Survivor Series, no matter what your names are… we neutralize S.C.U.M. and take them out once and for all. Me and RVD, we are going to send them packing because we don’t need the likes of them around here, and we are going to send them back to being the low life bottom feeding pieces of SCUM that they are!

*Almost immediately the music of S.C.U.M. hits and Anderson and RVD look toward the entrance ramp, and sure enough out comes the members of S.C.U.M. with mics in their hands.*

Rave: Whoa guys! Hold off! You guys can't just come out here and run your mouthes like that. That's kinda our thing, ya know? You guys come out here and run your mouths and go on and on about how you are going to beat us at Survivor Series, but there is only one problem!

Compton: What's that?

Rave: Everytime that we step in the ring with you two morons, we win. S.C.U.M is just a better team, and there is no debating that. However, it seems that you two don't understand just what it is we are capable of.

Compton: Maybe, just maybe, we will have to set an example tonight. Maybe show a demonstration of what Rave and myself can do? Yea, maybe we show you two the dangers of picking fight with guys you can't beat. Tonight we will make a statement and at Survivor Series, we will put you down.

*Compton throws the mic on the floor casually, and he and Rave stare down at their Survivor Series opponents, niether team wanting to break the stare, as we head off to another break.*

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Tenay: Welcome back to Nitro and peiople what an announcement I can bring you now. It has been made official...At Survivor Series in just over a weeks time, The New Age Outlaws will take on The Outsiders in what is sure to be quite an explosion. And to my knowledge, we have footage of The Outsider's reaction to the acceptance of their challenge...now!
    *We cut away from Tenay and Eric at the commentary booth and head backstage where Kevin Nash and Scott Hall can be seen walking down the corridor. Sporting retro “NWO” shirts and Hall carrying the same black baseball bat that was used last week, they can be heard talking.*

Hall: Hey, big guy. Can you believe those guys man? They actually accepted our challenge.

Nash: I know! *Hall and Nash laugh* But hey, it’s there funeral man! Clearly we didn’t beat enough sense into them last week. I know one thing though Scott.. The fun and games end at Survivor Series! We finish these guys off for good!

*Hall and Nash stop walking for a moment as they both stare at each other. Hall lifts up the bat, clear for the camera to see and nods in agreement as both men continue there way down the corridor.*

Hall: Don’t worry chico, we are going to end it man.. They aint’ walking out of Survivor Series put it that way, they better have some ambulances on standby.

Nash: Then you know what? When we are done there, I say we party like only the Outsiders can! You see some of the divas they have around here these days? Man.. There too..

Hall: Swweeetttt! I hear ya’ big guy. Who’s that Blonde, ugly thing that runs around here with her boyfriend?

Nash: That’s Billy Gunn man!

*Hall and Nash again share a laugh together as they continue walking down the corridor. They then reach a point where they reach a door, they both stop and smile as they look at each other. The camera then looks up at the door and it’s now clear to be the New Age Outlaws locker room.*

Nash: Are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Hall: I say we pay the wannabes a visit man. *Hall grips the bat tighter and knocks on the door* Hey-Yo! Chico’s, anyone home? It’s the Outsiders! We got fresh towels for you!

*Hall begins to laugh. However, Nash has a different approach and boots open the door.*

Nash: Ding-Dong bitches! The Wolfpack has arrived.

*Hall and Nash enter the locker room and the trailing camera follows behind. It’s clear that the Outlaws and not there.*

Hall: Hey big guy, You know. I’m feeling bad for that attack we gave them last week.. What do you say we do something good and decorate this locker room for them?

Nash: An outsiders make over? *Hall nods while Nash smiles* Lets do it man! Let’s start with this telly, You know what? It’s too big, taking up too much room! Lets do something with this!

*Hall then takes the bat and swings it with real fury, smashing it into TV screen as the glass shatters all over the floor and sparks fly out from the TV screen.*

Hall: There! Much better. Hey, Nash? What’s with these pictures and memorabilia up on the wall?

Nash: I have no idea bro! It’s not a good look though man. I mean, who wants to see old photos of the Outlaws anyways.. Plus, one of these has a WWF logo showing!

Hall: Oh no! Old daddy war bucks ain’t going to like that! You know what to do Kev.

*Hall throws the bat to Nash and Kevin Nash lines up the strike, with one fowl blow he swings the bat and clears three photos of the wall, sending them flying across the room and as again, glass shatters everywhere! *

Hall: Wow, home run bro! Nice. You know what, lets see if I can do better, chuck that over here!

*Hall then grasps the bat and begins swinging for anything in his way, Smashing tables and denting locker rooms with furious strikes. After a while and with the damage clearly done, the Outsiders looks pretty pleased with them selves.*

Nash: I think we are done here Razor, let’s go brother.

Hall: Yeah lets go.. Oh and Outlaws, no need to thank us! See you at Survivor Series boys!

*Hall and Nash then exit the locker room and continue there walk down the corridor as the camera man shows one last shot of the now wrecked locker room before heading back to ringside.*

Tenay: Can you believe those Outsiders?? Damaging valuable belongings at their will, I for one hope the outlaws teach 'em a lesson come Survivor Series, they certainly got one coming their way if you ask me!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries

*As Tenay finishes his rant, Ziggler gets a big negative reaction here from the crowd, with a few scattering of smarks loving the cocky blonde, who is accompanied to the ring by the lovely AJ Lee, who is skipping ahead of Ziggler, who is strutting down the ramp chewing gum and smirking smugly out at the crowd. He climbs into the ring and up onto a turnbuckle, motioning that the title is coming back to him*

Tenay: Well, here he is. The man who earlier claimed a new era was upon the WWE, strong words from Ziggler, since he is after all taking on The Phenom of the WWE for the Intercontinental Title.

Bischoff: If anyone can beat him, it’s this kid Mike. Cocky, brash, arrogant and with a reason to be. Look at him, look at the girl hanging off his arm, look at the talent he has in the ring. Dolph Ziggler has got it all and he knows it.

Tenay: One thing Ziggler doesn’t have Eric, is that Intercontinental Title and if I know the Undertaker, he’ll make damn sure Ziggler doesn’t win tonight!

*As Tenay is talking, the camera zooms through the steam to see the silhouette of none other than The Undertaker slowly moves through the low smoke. The crowd go nuts as soon as they see The Deadman proceeding towards the ring. The camera zooms on Ziggler, who looks focused, bouncing on his toes as he watches his foe make it to the steel steps.

Taker makes it up the steps, before raising his arms, bringing light back into the arena. He clutches his hat as he makes his way through the ropes. He lifts his hat off slowly and rolls his eye into the back of his head as thunder cracks over the PA system. Ziggler still looks focused, although AJ looks nervous at ringside. Taker stares across at Ziggler, before taking the prestigious title from around his waist and handing it over to the referee. We get the normal title procedures before the referee calls for the bell to begin this massive bout*

Match 4: Intercontinental Championship: The Undertaker (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler (Punk) w/ AJ Lee (Heyman)

Start-13:03

Tenay: Fantastic dropkick by Ziggler, great skill shown there by the Show-off, but again, Taker shows that resilience befitting of a Title holder.

*After the dropkick, Ziggler hauls the near 7 footer to his feet, pummelling him with some big right hooks before Taker begins to fight back, hitting his signature boxing jabs, hammering away at Dolph before opening up with some explosive bombs of right hands, nailing Ziggler over and over. He retreats back to the opposite corner and looks to hit the clothesline in the corner, but Dolph connects with an elbow, then rolls the Phenom up, grabbing a handful of the tights as he does so...

1!

2!

Kick out by Taker!

Tenay: Despite Dolph’s blatant cheating, The Deadman shows strength to power out of the schoolboy rollup.

*Ziggler continues on the offence, doing everything he can to keep the champion off his feet. Dolph lays into Taker on the mat, hitting him with hard lefts and rights, before backing up a few paces and nailing a dropkick to the kneeling Taker. Scrambling to the cover, Dolph hooks the leg and the referee counts the pin...

One!

Two!

Kick out by Taker.*

Tenay: Ziggler really showing signs that we may see a new champion tonight on Nitro!

Bischoff: ‘May’? To hell with that, my boy Dolph is closing in on this historic victory! Go get ‘em pal!

*The camera focuses in on a nervous AJ Lee, who is biting her nails as she watches on. As if spurred on by Eric’s words, Ziggler continues to, quite frankly, dominate the 300 pounder. He manages to back The Phenom into the corner after hitting him with a neat dropkick. The Natural then sprints across the ring and looks to hit a Stinger Splash, but Taker moves out of the way and Dolph goes crashing full-on against the turnbuckle, ribs first and he staggers out, winded badly.

Taker scoops Dolph up and lands with the Snake eyes once more and this time on the follow through, he manages to connect with the Big Boot, sending his foe to the mat. The Deadman covers, looking to secure the victory...

One!

Two!

Ziggler kicks out at two with relative ease.

Tenay: Back and forth we go on Nitro, with the Intercontinental Championship hanging in the balance, we’ll see the conclusion after the break!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

*We come back to Nitro to see that Ziggler has re-taken control of this one and now has Undertaker locked in a headlock, whilst standing on his head, much to the amusement of his girlfriend, AJ Lee. After Taker manages to find a way to his feet, Dolph adjusts his body and takes the champion down with a backbreaker. He hooks the leg, yelling at the referee to count it, as AJ nervously jumps up and down at ringside...

One!

Two!

Thr-Taker throws the shoulder up at two and ¾’s!*

Bischoff: AW! Thought Dolph had it here...Stay on him Dolph!

*Ziggler indeed tries to stay on The Phenom, doing this by attempting a Superkick, but Taker catches his leg, spins him around and wraps a hand around the throat of Ziggler to great cheers! He lifts The Showoff up, but somehow Ziggler slips through his fingers and Taker turns around into a Superkick!*

Bischoff: YES! YES! Cover him, do it Dolph!

*Ziggler crawls to the cover, hooking the leg...

One!

Two!

Thre-NO! Undertaker throws his shoulder up at the last possible moment to deny Dolph his moment of glory!*

Tenay: Can you believe it?! This man cannot be beaten, I’m telling you Eric!

*Ziggler looks as if he may break down in tears as AJ looks on, cheering her boyfriend on. However, ‘Ziggy’s misery is soon compounded when the Deadman sits up, staring into the now terrified eyes of Ziggler*

Tenay: Look into the eyes of a deadman! Things look bleak for The Show Off now!

*The Demon of Death Valley once again wraps his hand round the throat of Ziggler, before climbing to his feet, only to be attacked from behind by Compton and Rave!*

Tenay: Who the!? Dammit! SCUM have just ruined a perfectly fine match up here, this is a damn joke!

*Steen is giving out orders as Ziggler slips from the ring to in front of the announce table, and the ref calls for the bell, resulting in Taker winning by DQ. Now Rave, Compton and Corino continue to beat the hell out of the Phenom, before Jacobs fetches a chair and hands it to the leader of the group. As the other three men hold Taker back, Steen swings the chair, cracking it off the skull of The Undertaker. He continues to pummel Taker in the skull with the chair, soon leaving him a bloody, useless mess.*

Tenay: Somebody get out here and stop this dammit! This is a joke!

*After beating some more blood out of Taker, Steen hauls the Last Outlaw to his feet, before nailing the Deadman with a ‘F-Cinq’ He nods to his henchmen, who follow him out of the ring and up the ramp, to major heat inside the arena.*

Tenay: Well, I hope they’re proud of what they’ve just done...Wait a seco- What the hell is Ziggler doing?!

*After SCUM have disappeared thru the curtain, Dolph slithers back into the ring with the Intercontinental belt. He drops it at Taker’s feet and surprisingly helps The Deadman to his feet. Taker is still staggering and, as he turns away, he is floored again by an emphatic Zig-Zag!! Ziggler smirks out at the crowd, before grabbing the ICT belt and posing with it on the turnbuckle as Tenay rages on commentary, Bischoff nearly breaks down in tears of joy and we head to commercial*

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    The cameras cut backstage to show Josh Matthews waiting by. He smiles and begins to speak.

Josh Matthews: Ladies & Gentlemen...please welcome my guest at this time, the Women’s Champion, Lita.

The fans give a mixed reaction as the Women’s Champion walks on screen, her title on her shoulder. Josh wastes no time asking the first question.

Josh Matthews: Lita, we heard earlier that your opponents at Survivor Series will be headed by none other than Tamina! How do you feel about that?

Lita: I’m honestly excited Josh. Tamina is a fantastic prospect and a great example of what a woman with talent can do. She will be quite the adversary at Survivor Series, a challenge I’m looking forward to.

The fans cheer for the respect shown.

Josh Matthews: Earlier tonight, you beat Paige to retain your Women’s Championship, how did that feel?

Lita: It felt great. Paige is a talented kid and she’s going to bring it all to get her first shot at glory- but it’s just not going to happen until she shows her opponents some respect. She has worked great to be in the position she’s in and should she keep her nose clean, I’m looking forward to having her as part of ‘Team Lita’ at Survivor Series.

A much more mixed reaction, with definitely more boos than cheers.

Lita: The fact is- tonight, I proved that I keep my word yet again. I have said all along that I will beat Paige when it comes down to it. She isn’t going to take my title from me as long as I’m feeling as great as I am.

In fact, if you see Paige, you can tell her-

Lita is suddenly spun around to meet Paige face to face

Paige: Tell me what?

Paige and Lita are nose to nose now

Paige: That you're too afraid to say anything directly to my face? I hate cowards like you, who luck out and suddenly feel they're better than everybody.

I've said once and I'll say as many more times as I need to for it be engraved inside your simpleton mind. You are no better than me, tonight's win was a fluke and you know it. Everyone has an off night and this was mine but make no mistake, I will continue to pursue my right to be the WWE Womens Champion and you will fall to me. That I promise.

Paige smirks before stepping back a bit and continues.

Paige: Your luck winning over me aside, I'll do my best to work with you come Survivor Series because, my team winning over Tamina's will be the first step on my road to challenging you again for the gold and that's an opportunity to good to pass up by us not working as a unit come Survivor Series.

So until then know I got your back, as I hope you will have mine but after the bell is rung and we stand victorious over Tamina and her little band of misfits, you better watch your back 24/7 cause I'm coming for you.

The two stare off as the camera cuts to....

Maria: Now, girls, is this the way that teammates should behave? I believe that you two ought to look at the bigger picture here. Paige, honey, hate to break it to you but…you kinda lost your match against Lita and proved to everyone why Lita should be captain of our team. And Lita, shame on you for not getting her in check. I would think that the leader would do a better job of controlling her troops. I mean, Paige isn’t exactly the “brightest” bulb in the woodshed but still, I would think that as the Women’s Champion, you’d send a better message. It’s too bad, really, but maybe…maybe you’re just losing your touch. Perhaps it’s time we had a new champion. Hmmmmmm…?

*Maria begins to conspicuously strum her fingers across her briefcase while smirking at Lita. She quickly stops and flashes a huge grin at her.*

Maria: Just kidding! My focus, like both of yours should be, is strictly on leaving Survivor Series as a winner because if you haven’t noticed, I haven’t been feeling like much of a winner lately. And there’s a certain muscle-bound, testosterone producing, dirty blonde that deserves to get beaten within an inch of her life. So as far as I’m concerned, that means that I can’t have your pointless bickering mess up that chance for me…

*Maria turns on her heel to walk away before she stops and looks back at them.*

Maria: Or else I might be forced to get your attention in a way that you most certainly won’t enjoy.

*Maria bounces happily away, leaving Lita and Paige to stare after her, before they turn their attention to each other, standing toe to toe, neither wanting to back down as we head to ringsdie*

Tenay: Explosive circumstances on team Lit-sor Team Pai- Wait...I don't know what to call this quartet Bischoff, do you?

Bischoff:.....

Tenay: I see, well folks what a Main Event we still have in store for you, after two title matches already today, you now get to see four of Nitros biggest assets in action when we return from this short break!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????