Page 130 of 183 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120128129130131132 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1822

Impact: Episode 4.

*The cameras are rolling, the show is live and the fireworks are blasting around the arena as the crowd are cheering, it can only mean one thing.. It’s time for WWE Impact!.*

Mathews: WWE Universe! We welcome you to the Impact Zone, we are live as always from beautiful Orlando, Florida and folks, we are 24 hours away from what should be a monumental Ppv, War Games. I’m Josh Mathews and my Impact broadcast partner.. Michael Cole!

Cole: Thank you Josh and thank you WWE Universe for tuning in. That’s right Josh, War Games is hours away and Impact is going to play it’s part it what should be an amazing show! We no that Ultimate-X will feature to decide our first ever WWE X-Division champion! We now know, Chris Daniels, Kenny King and AJ Styles will feature in the match.. Who will join them? We find out tonight!

Mathews: That’s right guys, It will be our Main Event of the night. It will be the showoff, Dolph Ziggler vs. The Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe! What a contest that’s going to be partner!

Cole: Oh it should be a great match, two great wrestlers with very different styles but the same thing in common.. Both would love nothing more then to be named the first ever WWE X-Division champion!

Mathews: Well folks.. That’s all to come but right now we-

*With AJ Styles theme music playing around the arena all the fans jump up and applaud the newest WWE superstar. Outcomes AJ with his hood on and he looks around with a smile around for a few. He then scouts down and poses for everyone. He then does his usual entrance style and goes down slaps the hands of the fans in attendance.*

AJ: Thank you, I appreciate the way you treated me last week on my debut. Hell! I don't even mind if you booed me, because I'm AJ Styles. Last week was like a party for all of us. Yes that includes you Jeff Hardy. You came out here and gave it your all. It was a great match between the two of us. You gave me the heart purpose on why I should put tons of effort in this ring. However, since I beat you on the last Impact Hardy, I got to now leave you in the back of my mind and keep on focusing on my future. Which leads me all the way to X Division Championship belt. That match itself was made for men who can truly compete in it.

*The crowd pop and they begin to chant for "Kenny King".*

AJ: Oh Kenny King right. He is a man who probably compete in any type of match for any title he desires on his shoulder. If you look at Kenny and then at the X Division match itself, you can go sit down and think to yourself, "Nah there is no way Kenny would want to compete in that type of match." Yet your wrong guys. He is a man who likes to compete in any type of match. I would like to thank him for helping me out last week, but that doesn't change my mind game for the PPV match. It doesn't matter who is in the match or what cause I will be the one who wins it. Like I said, I want to change the way people look into the WWE. Right now, some are predicting Daniels. Hell even some people are going with the surprise victory of King. However, I will not allow any of those men walkout as champions. They will all have to come out in like a 115 percentage of power. Cause I am going to come out and win the match whether they like it or not.

As the royal horns blare, the crowd cheers in anticipation as they herald the arrival of Kenny King - and he doesn't disappoint, coming out with his luminescent smile and unparalleled swagger. He swags his way down the ramp, an aura of confidence so strong it can almost be seen surrounding him, and hops into the ring with a mic from ringside...

Kenny King: AJ Freaking Styles.

*sizable crowd pop at hearing the name of the Impact legend*

Kenny King: Dawg, just standing in this ring with you is one of the things most people would give a vital organ for. The man who built the X Division. The Phenomenal One. It all speaks for itself! But none of it does you justice. I remember before I came here, I watched tapes of you, I've seen your biggest matches - and seeing you in action is a true wrestling lover's dream come true. And now, I have the chance to see you at War Games. A chance to tear the house down and show these people what the X Division is all about.

Of course, taking nothing away from the other people who will be in it either. We still gotta see if it's gonna be The Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe, or the only other guy who thinks he's as pretty as me, Dolph Ziggler, getting the next spot. And of course taking nothing away from Christopher Daniels... the man who likes to play at being a king.

Case in point: last week... when he and his personal goon, Roman Reigns, decided they wanted to jump you. See, that was a chump move. Wait til a guy is beat to hell, tired, and THEN you want to get on him? And then did you see how quick he wanted to back up when the Prettyboy Pitbull bared his teeth? I rest my case: that is not the action of a king. That is the action of a COWARD. Kings are about courage, strength and heart. And Daniels wouldn't know what those are if you showed those to him in a dictionary!

But with me being the nice guy I am, I'd love to show him in a way that he can't possibly miss... right in the ring. He can even bring Reigns... I'm sure I have a nice doggie treat that can keep him happy.

Daniels theme hits and he and Roman make their way out to a negative reaction from the crowd. As Daniels flaunts to the crowd and laughs at the men in the ring, Roman makes his way in first watching King and Style's movements to make sure they don't try anything before Daniels gets him and Roman mics.

Daniels: Well, well, well, what do we have here. Two former X division champions and some of the biggest has beens that ever walked the Earth. Boys, you both know the history of the X Division and the X Division title, and you both know that I not only have the second longest reign in history, but I also won the only 5 star match in the titles existence beating none other than AJ Styles and Samoa Joe.

Now you both talk about me fighting fair and how you both are going to be buddy buddy now. Forgive me if I start laughing but that is the biggest load of garbage I have ever heard. Reigns is going to be big because he is with me, the only thing he is doing is watching my back to make sure justice prevails. But you both call it a dirty move on my part. But the only thing I see here are both of your hands behind your backs with knives ready to stab each other when the time comes.

You can tell me lies about how you want the best man to win and come out and stay humble and say "Oh I tried hard but he was the better man that night" or some other crap, but the truth is, you need this title to become relevant again. Your careers are on rollarcosters and right now, you are on the fast slope down. But let me tell you a secret, as long as you boys play nice, you aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Roman puts the mic up to his face and the entire crowd erupts in boos.

Roman: Shut the hell up! It's time to listen to this hound of justice in silence! When Roman Reigns speaks you listen, soon enough you will all understand that!

Roman smiles as the crowd boos even louder.

Roman: So, it looks like you boys have quite the bromance going on here huh? You think that somehow this unity will last more than when ever the other isn't needed anymore? There isn't a chance in the world that you two will have any loyalty when the clock strikes midnight and you all are fighting for the right to call yourself the x division champion of WWE.

I think Daniels and I can both agree, that you guys have shown a ton of respect for each other tonight and you will likely show that respect until war games. You both know it's for your own good though, for now. But we all know it's just for show. You guys are like all of these fans, fickle. You show this false facade of friendship and respect but you lack either one of those two things.

See, we know that you have nothing but disdain for each other. This will show when the bell tolls and there is a title in the balance. Your friendship will be up in smoke and so will your chances of ever becoming the x-division champion. See, as a team you guys are a tough unit... But as singles competitors you are exposed. You are far past your prime Styles and Joe whereas Daniels seems to be the man that just doesn't age. So at War Games, I wouldn't even have to be involved because to be honest, Daniels is just that much damn better than you.

But make sure you watch your back Joe and AJ... I have no mercy for men who break my view of justice, the only correct view of justice. If you men try to make a mark in this shield from injustice, a fire will spark and I will personally end any chance you have at ever being a champion again. Just remain as you are; fickle has beens that don't even deserve the right to stand in the same damn ring as Christopher Daniels.

*The crowd are now cheering as the four men are facing off. AJ and King on the one side, while Daniels and Reigns are side by side on the other. With the crowd expecting all hell to break loose at any moment, the theme music of a familiar face plays out to the Impact Zone.*

*The crowd are cheering in shock as the Co-GM of Raw Is War, Teddy Long steps out on to the stage. He takes in a few moments of the crowds applause before raising the mic to speak.*

Teddy: What's up Playa's?!

*Crowd cheer.*

Teddy: It's great to be here on Impact! Now, I was standing back behind the curtain and I watching this all unfold. Listening to what each and every one of you had to say when I had an idea! You see, it's clear to me that you guys are just itching to get at each other before War Games so here's what we are gonna' do!

We are gon' have our selves a little tag team match!

*Pop from the crowd*

Teddy: It's gonna' be the King! Kenny King. Teaming with the Phenomenal, AJ Styles! Against the fallen Angel. Chris Daniels and the one man Shield! Roman Reigns!

*Again crowd cheer!*

Teddy: And that match?! Is up next! Let's get a referee out here! Holla,Holla!

Mathews: Wow! What about that Cole, huge news here on Impact! Spur of the moment match from the passing by Raw GM Teddy Long!

Cole: Exactly. Raw GM, this is Impact! Who put him in charge?!

Mathews: Come on Cole, he’s giving us and the fans a great opening match here and here comes the referee so it’s official.

Cole: What?! Daniels and Reigns are athletes, they need time and preparation. They don’t just perform at the drop of a hat!

Mathews: Well they are going to have to Cole, this match is going ahead!

Opening match: AJ Styles & Kenny King vs. Chris Daniels & Roman Reigns.

Finish: The match has been back and forth with neither team able to gain the upper hand. Kenny King and Daniels are the legal men. Both are fighting it out in the centre of the ring as the crowd are cheering along with the match. Each trading shots with each one connecting and landing with real venom. Daniels then begins to get the better and hits with a flurry of combo punches, he then looks to take King down with a big clothesline that Kenny is able to duck, as Kenny King spins back around he leaps up and catches Daniels with the spinning heel kick which takes both men down to the canvas.

Both men then begin crawling to there corners and it’s King who’s able to tag in Styles first, Reigns then does not wait for the tag and steams in.. knocking down styles with a big shoulder barge before running right through and knocking King of the side apron with a big forearm to the face which sends King flying into the crowd barricade on the outside. Reigns then turns around and attempts to strike AJ who is able to block.. Styles then fires away with chops to the chest, each one louder and seemingly harder until Reigns is trapped in the corner. Style’s then see’s Daniels getting up and running at him..

Styles is able to move and Daniels runs right into Reigns with a splash, as Daniels comes bouncing back off.. AJ hits him with a kick to the stomach and places him ready for the Styles Clash! With Daniels now positioned, he is able to cleverly release his arms and use his leg’s to list himself up in the Frankensteiner position, as he does.. Reigns then explodes out of the corners and smashes in AJ like a train with a huge spear to the midsection, knocking him down. Daniels then hooks the legs and secures the pin fall.. One.. Two.. Three..

Cole: Huge win! Huge win for Daniels and Reigns!

Mathews: My god, that spear came out of nowhere!

Cole: But it’s Daniels that secured the win and this is just another reason why he will be the new X-Division champion at War Games, you just wait and see Josh!

*Daniels and Reigns can been see embracing and celebrating there win while the crowd heavily boo. They then turn there attention to the ring where AJ Styles and Kenny King can be seen arguing as the show cuts to it’s fist commercial of the night.*

>Commercial<

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*The camera comes back from the break and heads to the Impact Zone where the theme of Velvet Sky can be heard playing out to the crowd.*

Josh Matthews: And out comes Velvet Sky, who has been on a roll as of late! Not only has she been proving that she's the hottest Diva in the WWE- she's also been proving that she's quality at what she does.

Michael Cole: Who cares about her? The only woman I'm interested in, is none other than Lei'D Tapa.

*Velvet Sky comes out to a massive ovation from the crowd who blow whistles, cheer her, chant her name- and applaud her. She walks down the ramp, and high fives the crowd before getting up on the apron. She shakes her booty for the crowd, before sliding into the ring as she awaits her opponent*

Cole: Lei'D Tapa. The niece of the great Barbarian! She is here to prove that the Divas Division isn't just a place to show off your beauty! Her & Lita have been trying to prove that, and I think they've done a great
    job of this.

Matthews: What about Paige?

Cole: Do I look like I care about Paige?

*Tapa comes out and stands on the ramp- before soaking in all the boos from the crowd. They chant you suck as all she does is ignore the crowd before walking down the ramp again- as she slides into the ring. Tapa and Sky exchange words to each other, as the referee keeps them apart. The bell rings as the match begins.*

Velvet Sky vs. Lei'D Tapa

Finish: Sky and Tapa begin to go back and forth with shots! Sky! Tapa! Tapa! Sky! Sky goes for another one, but Tapa moves out of the way before turning around! Sky also turns around, but she eats a devious Big Boot from Tapa as Tapa begins to smirk! The crowd boo as Tapa pulls Sky by the hair. She kicks her in the gut, and hits her with a Clothesline- before getting up on the top rope! She goes for an Elbow Drop, and launches- but Sky moves out of the way as Tapa crashes to the canvas! Sky goes for the cover! 1...2...Tapa kicks out! Sky gets up in frustration, and she waits for Tapa to slowly get up- as she does. Sky hits her with a massive Dropkick as that sends Tapa flying to the canvas! Sky picks Tapa up and hits her with an In Yo' Face! Sky goes for the cover and gets the win!

Winner: Velvet Sky

Sky celebrates her victory, as Tapa looks at her in frustration! Tapa looks absolutely shocked, and she can't believe it as Sky carries on celebrating. Sky stops and looks at Tapa, but carries on celebrating before going up on the top rope to pose for the crowd! The crowd reply with a massive pop as Sky smiles!

Sky gets down, and looks at Tapa trying to get up. She goes up to Tapa, and she looks worried. She extends her hand out, as Tapa looks at her hand. You can hear Sky saying 'you've won my respect' as Tapa gets up with Sky's assist.

Sky offers her hand to Tapa again, to shake. Tapa hugs her instead, and then goes to shake- however, Sky goes to let go, but Tapa doesn't. Tapa's face goes from frustrated, to a devious smirk as the crowd begin to boo....BOOM!

Tapa lands a massive Clothesline on Sky as Sky goes flying onto the canvas! Tapa picks Sky back up, and hits her with a Samoan Drop as she smirks once again. Tapa puts her feet on Sky's stomach- and raises her hand high up in the air as the crowd boo her.

Boos come in flying as Lei'D Tapa stands over Velvet Sky with a glare that could kill before she angrily snatches up a mic from a nearby stagehand...

Lei'D Tapa: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE MAN.

In accordance with her command, the frightened stagehand makes like Snagglepuss and hastily exits stage left.

Lei'D Tapa: You. Blonde. Airheaded. FOOL.

It's amazing how people like you think that just because you win a match against someone like me, it's all over. Just like that. Even though you have nothing on me, you somehow manage to come out on top. Congratulations, Velvet. You've successfully managed to truly anger me.

And now - just now - you made a fundamental mistake in battle. You trusted your enemy. Me? Samoan royalty, The Queen of The Rings... apologize to YOU? Do they give everybody fairy dust in your little dream world? We are at war, pretty girl. And I am not some ignorant, naive little girl who would just throw up her hands and surrender. Especially not to the likes of you. I know you can hear me down there, Velvet. You may be seeing triple right now, but listen and listen good. I will not stop until I destroy you. Not pin. Not beat. DESTROY. Just like I plan on with the rest of those little "Divas" in the back. Next week, everyone in the Impact Zone will see your blonde ass become a casualty of war at my hands.

And after that... the rest of you little "Divas" will follow suit. One... by one.

Mathews: A total lack of respect and quite frankly, a disgusting show of attitude from this young women. Lei'D Tapa.

Cole: Oh sorry Josh! Did you want everyone to shake hands and smile? Well maybe another diva would but not the Queen of Impact! She stands alone and does not respect anyone, she's here for one reason and one reason only, to dominate!

Mathews: Well I think we can both assume this is a long way from over Cole.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*The camera cuts back from ringside and heads backstage where the “Show Off” Dolph Ziggler can be seen warming up for his match. He’s shown jumping up and down on the spot and loosening up as he begins shouting out..*

DZ: It’s my time! It’s my time!

*Dolph then stops jumping up and down and takes a deep breath before saying..*

DZ: It’s Zigglers time baby! Now, let’s go show average Joe why I am… That, damn good.

*Dolph then smirks and turns around to leave the locker room when he’s confronted by..*

AJ: Hey Dolph!

*AJ says with her eyes wide and a bright smile now on her face. She is also shown to be wearing one of Dolph’s official shirts.*

DZ: A.. *Dolph see’s her wearing his shirt and looks puzzled.* J.. What you doing here?.

AJ: Ohhh nothing much.. * AJ begins tilting her head while clearly happy to see Dolph.* I was just.. I was looking for you.

DZ: Looking for me, why?.

AJ: I was hoping we could.. Well we could just..

*AJ edges closer to Dolph and is now looking deep into his eyes.*

AJ: I was hoping we could speak! I was looking for you at Raw, I really wanted to see you!

DZ: I wasn’t at Raw.. *Dolph notices AJ edging closer* Woah! Look.. AJ, I’m normally all for female attention but I kind have a match up next you know? It’s a pretty big match, If I win.. When I win, I will be heading to War Games where I will become the first and NEW! WWE X-Division champion!! So maybe we can do this.. You know, another time. I got to go.

*AJ just smiles and stares at Dolph for a few seconds before saying..*

AJ: Oh! Okay. Well.. I will be watching you, I really hope you win and maybe we can do something afterwards? Maybe we could…

*AJ edges as close as she can and Dolph bumps into the wall behind him as AJ begins to lean in. Dolph then does the same but he then tilts his head back and pushes away as he regains focus. AJ then finishes her sentence.*

AJ: We could.. Hang out. What do you think?.

??. Excuse me! Excuse me!

*Vickie Guerrero then enters the screen shot and does not look happy as she drags AJ back and allows Dolph some room. AJ begins to look Vickie up and down with an evil scowl.*

VG: What is this.. Thing! Doing here?!

*AJ instantly loses her cool and steps forward but Dolph steps in the middle and blocks the path before saying.*

DZ: AJ! Look.. I will see you later, yeah?

*AJ’s scowl is now replaced with a big wide grin and she begins to nod emphatically as she skips out of the locker room, humming. Dolph then turns to Vickie as she says..*

VG: What was she doing here Dolph?! We have a big match to be ready for and we don’t need any… distractions. Why was she wearing your shirt?! Did you give her that?! Are you and her.. An item?! What’s going on, tell me?!

DZ: ENOUGH! *Dolph sighs* That’s enough! Also, for your information. I have a big match.. Me. Dolph Ziggler. Not you.. Not anyone else! Me!

*Vickie looks shocked at Dolph’s outburst and whispers “Okay” while rolling her eyes.*

DZ: The rest.. It has nothing to do with you. Now, If nobody else wants to interfere and walk into my locker room.. I’m going to go out there and do what I do best! What I do better then anyone else! WHAT I DO! Better then Jack… Swagger! Yeah.. You can tell him that!

See you later Vick! Show… Off.

*Dolph then turns to walk away when Vickie attempts to walk with him. Dolph then spins around and says..*

DZ: No! It’s my time.. I will do this! Alone.

*Vickie begins pleading with Dolph and trying to pull him back as he brushes her hand away and storms out of the locker room where the live feed fades and the show heads to a commercial.*

>Commercial<

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Josh Matthews: Welcome back folks! It's time for our Main Event!

Cole: This could very well be the best match of WWE Impact so far, it has the potential to be that good Josh!

Christy Hemme: Ladies and Gentleman! It's time for our Impact Main Event of the night! The winner of this match, will be the last entrant into the Ultimate X match at War Games for the vacant X-Division title!

*Pop from the crowd.*

Hemme: Introducing first. From the Isle of Samoa! The Samoan suplex machine, Samoa Joe!

Josh Mathews: Samoa Joe. The Samoan Submission Machine. The destructive force who has been dominating Impact so far. With a huge win over an extreme superstar in Sandman, who knows what the future has in store for Joe?

Michael Cole: Joe is absolutely crazy, and his craziness is what will get him to the top of Impact.

Samoa Joe comes out to mixed reactions from the crowd, but there are WAY more cheers than boos. Joe begins to make his way to the ring as the crowd chant JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU. Joe slides into the ring, and
    awaits Ziggler.

Hemme: And his opponent! From Hollywood, Florida! The showoff! Dolph Ziggler!

Matthews: Ziggler, absolutely brilliant at what he does- and that is showing off, however, I don't think tonight will be his chance to shine as I think Samoa Joe has the upper hand in size, and ability.

Cole: Well you would say that wouldn't you? Joe's crazy, but will it be enough for Ziggler? I don't think so.
    Ziggler's going to teach him a thing or two.

(Joe/Joe, Ziggler/Punk. Skip at 9:16)

Joe picks Ziggler up, and Irish Whip's him to one side to another before going for an Atomic Drop. Joe runs from one side to another and strikes with a Spear as Ziggler goes flying onto the canvas! Joe gets up the turnbuckle, and taunts Ziggler- and he jumps, but Ziggler moves out of the way as Joe lands head first.

Ziggler waits for Joe to turn around, and he goes for a Superkick which he hits! Ziggler goes for the cover, but Joe puts his hand on the ropes as the crowd chant Joe's Gonna Kill You. Ziggler gets up back, as he waits for Joe to get up this time. Joe does indeed groggily get up, and Ziggler strikes with a massive Neckbreaker!

Cole: That was what you call brilliant.

Ziggler picks Joe up, but Joe pushes his hand out of the way and kicks him in the gut before hitting him with a Samoan Drop! Joe picks Ziggler back up and goes for an Irish Whip onto the turnbuckle! Ziggler lands, and Joe goes for a Spear but Ziggler slowly moves out of the way as Joe hits his head onto the turnbuckle! A dizzy Joe turns around, and Ziggler strikes with a Stinger Splash! That sends Joe down, and

Ziggler goes for the cover

Thr-No!

Matthews: And Joe kicks out, as he's more determined than ever to win the match!

Joe kicks out as Ziggler looks pissed! Ziggler decides to get up on the turnbuckle, and he goes for a Diving Elbow Drop- but Samoa Joe is up and he counters the Elbow Drop into a Spinebuster! Joe pounds on
    Ziggler with multiple kicks to the face as the referee separates Joe from Ziggler.

Ziggler makes his way back up to his feet- but he turns around to an Enzuguiri from Joe! Joe goes for a Leg Drop after that, but as soon as he goes for the drop- Ziggler moves out of the way! Joe is slowly
    getting up, but he turns around to a crazy Roundhouse Kick from Ziggler! Ziggler goes for the cover again!

Thr-No!

Ziggler gets up in frustration, as Joe is making his way back up to his feet! He sees this as the perfect opportunity to go for the Zig-Zag! However, Ziggler turns around and sees somebody on the ramp!

Matthews: Woah! It's...

Cole: Vickie Guerrero! What's she doing here!

Vickie stares at Ziggler as Ziggler looks confused- but Ziggler turns his attention back to Samoa Joe, and Joe hits him with an Enzuigiri as Ziggler flies to the corner!

Matthews: It's time!

Joe picks Ziggler up, and puts him on the turnbuckle before going for the...

Cole: MUSCLE BUSTER!

Joe goes for the cover

Mathews: Joe wins! Samoa Joe has picked up the win!

Cole: What was Vickie thinking?! Dolph had this match won! He told her not to come out here, she does. And now she's cost him the match and the chance to compete for the title at War Games!

*Samoa Joe stands in the ring takes the applause from the crowd before finally exiting. He looks back to smirk at Dolph
    who is now throwing a hissy fit in the ring. Joe then begins to walk up the ramp and passes Vickie who can be heard screaming out Sorry for coming out here and costing Dolph the match. Vickie then enters the ring and try's to confide Dolph but the showoff has no interest in speaking with her as he walks away.

Vickie follows him, pulling on his arm as Dolph finally loses his cool and throws his arm back, causing Vickie to lose her balance and fall to the mat. Dolph then shouts "I'm done! I'm done with you! It's over!" before exiting the ring and storming up the ramp. We get one last shot of Vickie crying in the ring and shouting "No! You don't mean that!" as the live feed fades and the show goes off the air.*

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    About time you guys got around to posting the show.

Blog Entries
    And longer and Shaz would have started that riot he was talking about in the PM's with Dennis.

Blog Entries
    But seriously, RL comes first but despite that, thanks for not abandoning us.

Blog Entries
    You guys ready for some War Games?

Blog Entries
    Cause heeeeeeeeeeeere we goooooooo.........NOW!

*cricket*

Aaaaaaannnnnnnndddd......NOW!

*cricket*

Aaaaaaaaany time now......