Page 113 of 183 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103111112113114115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1822

Impact: Episode 1.
    Live from: Amway Arena, Orlando Florida.

*The pyro's explode around the stage as the crowd jump out of there seats and the live feed is rolling as Impact is on the air. The camera then swings around the arena, showing the fans in attendance before heading to the commentary table.*

Josh Mathews: Ladies and Gentleman! We are live from a sold out Amway Arena here in the beautiful, Orlando Florida! Welcome to the Impact Zone as we, the WWE launch our latest show, WWE Impact! I'm Josh Mathews and my broadcast partner..

Cole: ME! The voice of the WWE, Michael Cole! Welcome to the Impact Zone! I have missed this Josh and it's great to finally get the chance to call some action once again!

Mathews: I couldn't agree more Cole! Well-

Cole: Whoa! Hold your horses there Josh, it's the boss! Vince Mcmahon is here on Impact!

Mathews: The boss is here! It looks like we are going to kick the show off in style!

*The camera then zooms in on the boss, Vince Mcmahon. He stands on the top of the stage looking out towards the crowd as they cheer him with many even bowing down as Vince smiles in reaction. The boss then raises the mic to his lips but as he attempts to speak, The crowd pop once more before chanting "Vince!" over and over as he begins to laugh.

Vince Mcmahon then raises his arm and points it outwards, trying to calm the crowd down then he raises the mic and begins to speak.*

Vince: WWE Universe! Welcome to IMPACT!

*Crowd pop again as Vince smiles*

Vince: Okay settle down, settle down. Not even I.. Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon can stand here and get cheered all night, I'm a busy man.

* Vince smiles as he plays around with the crowd, the crowd respond by cheering his name once more.*

Vince: Each day, Each day that passes. The WWE is growing.. The WWE Universe is expanding and what was once a small wrestling promotion is now.. A world wide entertainment organization!

*Crowd cheer and begin chanting "Thank You Vince!"*

Vince: No! Thank you! *Vince smiles* It's because of you, all of you! You the WWE Universe, without you, without your love and support, none of this could have been possible. That is why, it's my pleasure to welcome you all to the newest show on cable TV, WWE presents Impact! Impact will be a welcome addition to the WWE and a welcome addition to both Raw and Nitro as it allows superstars from both brands to interact with each other, bringing you some never before seen viewing and matches.

*Crowd cheer*

Vince: Most importantly and I'm sure you have seen the news, Impact will allow you to witness and be amazed by our new division! That's right.. We bring you, the X-Division! The X-Division will bring you the fast paced, hard hitting action that only the WWE can bring and to make sure that happens, we have searched night and day looking for the talent that fits this X-Division style and as the weeks go by, You will see various people debut and show you exactly why the X-Division is something to be excited about!

*Crowd pop again.*

Vince: Off course, with any division.. It needs a title and a champion! Well a title has been made and is ready to be unveiled, we just need a champion to be crowned and how you ask? The next four weeks we will see four main events on Impact, Four semi-final matches where the winners will move on and qualify to a match at War Games where the four finalist's will square off for the X-Division title in a match! Not any match though.. Oh no! An Ultimate X match!

Enjoy the show!

*The crowd give the biggest pop of the night as Vince's announcement is being digested by the crowd. He turns around and walks off like only he can as the camera swings back to the commentary table.*

Mathews: What about that?! Vince Mcmahon on Impact and delivering a huge announcement!

Cole: Huge news from the boss, Josh. An Ultimate-X match at War Games? That's going to be awesome!

Mathews: Sure is Cole! Hold up... I am just hearing word and Yes!

Cole: What? What?!

Mathews: Our main event! I have just been told it's going to be the fallen angle, Chris Daniels vs the whole F'N show, Rob! Van! Damn! In the first qualifying match of the X-Division tournament!

Cole: That's huge! Why didn't they tell me? I'm the voice of the WWE, If there's an announcement I want to know about it!

Mathews: You could always take it up with boss himself?

Cole: Didn't you hear him? He's a busy guy, I don't want to bother him.

Mathews: Well folks, if you have just joined us.. We kicked of Impact with Vince Mcmahon making a surprise appearance and announcing a blockbuster match that will take place at War Games. We then hear that RVD will take on Christopher Daniels tonight in the first Semi Final to crown our first X-Division champion!

Cole: That's just the start Josh! We have our first match of the night coming up.

Mathews: We sure do, it's Beer Money vs Harlem Heat and it's up next, after the break when Impact rolls on!

>>Commercial<<
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 05-15-2013 at 05:00 PM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Josh Matthews: Welcome back! Exciting announcement from McMahon! The X-Division should provide a unique style to the WWE, and Impact should also be a fantastic chance to utilize the underutilized!

Michael Cole: Are you joking? The X-Division will simply suck. I guarantee that it will.

Matthews: Fair enough Cole, but my opinion is different to yours. Right now however, we have Tag Team action!

Christy Hemme: This tag team match, is set for one fall! And introducing first, with a combined weight of 470 pounds...BEER MONEY!

Matthews: And out come Beer Money, who were one of Impact's top tag teams. They can feel the electricity of Impact, and they know exactly what Impact is all about.

Cole: One of Impact's top tag teams? That is where you are wrong Matthews. They are simply awful! Terrible tag team, and they shouldn't even be wrestling because all they do is DRINK! They aren't mature enough to be competing in this division!

The crowd are absolutely hyped as Beer Money come out to a massive pop! James Storm is sipping his beer, whereas Bobby Roode is counting his money. Beer Money slide into the ring and pose for the crowd as the crowd are loving it.

Hemme: And the challengers! With a combined weight of 545 pounds! They come all the way from 100th Street in Harlem, New York....HARLEM HEAT!

Cole: YES! Talking of mature tag teams, there's one right there: Harlem Heat!

Matthews: Harlem Heat have more experience than Beer Money, which gives them the advantage. But are they better? We'll find out who's better tonight!

Cole: Harlem Heat will be better! So Matthews, can you dig that? Sucka!

Harlem Heat begin to make their way to the ring, as the crowd boo them. They taunt Beer Money before sliding into the ring as Beer Money go for the quick attack however the referee manages to pull both teams apart before the bell rings.

Match 1. Harlem Heat vs. Beer Money

Finish: Roode and Booker T are the legal men. Roode goes for a Clothesline but Booker T manages to duck before turning around and hitting Roode with a 100th Street Slam (Spinebuster). Booker goes for the cover, but James Storm rushes into the ring to break the pin with Booker getting pissed! Booker goes face to face with Storm, before they start to exchange blows- however Bobby Roode slowly gets up as Beer Money are prepared to play the numbers game! Stevie Ray doesn't have any of it, and he rushes into the ring to even the odds- and a massive brawl begins! Ray hits Storm with a Superkick as he sends Storm out of the ring- with Ray doing the same! Roode and Booker clash once again, as Booker goes for a Dropkick which sends Roode flying to the ground! Roode is groggily getting up, but Booker has him in position for an Ghetto Blaster! He goes for it, but Roode moves out of the way! Booker is in pain, but he manages to get up- with Roode immediately going for the Spear! He goes for the cover, and Beer Money get the pinfall!

Mathews: Big win for Beer Money as they kick of Impact in style!

Cole: In style? One lucky spear and then Roode gets the pin and that's style? I don't think so Josh.

*James Storm goes to the outside and grabs a pair of microphones. He comes back in and has a case of beer in hand. James then hands over a mic and a beer bottle. Both men then toast and begin drinking until they drink up all the beer.*

Roode: Sorry, but we just had to celebrate. Not only for our win here tonight, but for the sheer awesomeness of the feeling of hearing Impact once more.

Storm: No doubt about it Bobby. I doubt I would never hear that name ever again, especially here in WWE. This is such a great feeling that I could...... well drink to that.

*James grabs another beer bottle from his case and gulps it all up.*

Storm: Ahhhhhhh...... Now that is some good beer.

Bobby: Hey, but you know what I'm most excited about James?

Storm: What would that be Bobby?

Bobby: The fact that "The IT Factor of Professional Wrestling" Bobby Roode and "The Cowboy" James Storm getting an opportunity at show casing their skills.

Storm: That's right. Some people can say that this show is for those less fortunate wrestlers who can't be offered attention in the "big" shows. Well, I can 100 percent say that all of that is bullshit.

Bobby: Like hell it is. This show serves for a better purpose. This show is serving us for many purposes indeed. And probably the biggest purpose this show has to offer is the rebirth and reestablishment of the greatest tag team to have ever lace a pair of boots.

Storm: All-American Perfection?

Bobby: Don't try to fool anyone man. We all know they can't hold a candle to anyone. The team I was talking about is none other than yours truly. The men who are standing in this ring.

Storm: BEER MONEY!!!!

*The crowd pops for Beer Money. They then grab more beer and drink up once more while they leave the ring, slapping the hand of fans.*

Mathews: Beer Money ladies and Gentleman, picking up a momentum building win tonight and clearly delighted at the rebirth of Impact under the WWE!

Cole: Well I'm happy about Impact. I can't say the same about Beer Money winning.

Mathews: Well thing I'm sure we can agree on Cole.. That's our main event tonight!

Cole: Oh yeah! I'm looking forward to that.. Rob Van Dam vs Christopher Daniels! It's going to be Vintage!

Mathews: More.. live, when we come back from the break!

>>Commercial<<

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 05-15-2013 at 05:05 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*The camera comes back from commercial and cuts backstage were we see Jeremy Borash holding a microphone.*

Borash: Ladies and gentleman, we hope your enjoying Impact live on your screen tonight. We have a great main event later on in the show and I'm sure you're all pumped up and excited to see it, but don't forget to go to TNAshop.co errrrr I mean wweshop.com/impactwrestling to get all your favourite wrestlers t-shirts, including the awesome new Beer Money T-shirt.

???: Awww hell no. Tell me this Sucka aint out here selling merch for them suckas beer money.

*Booker T and Stevie Ray walk into the shot with looks of disgust on their face.*

Stevie: Book, I think this sucka did.

Booker T: Get out of here dawg, you aint selling no more Beer money crap.

*Stevie pushes Borash out of the shot and pulls the microphone form his hands.*

Stevie: Suckas gotta know the truth. The truth is that the greatest tag team in history, Harlem Heat, are here and they mean business. Tonight, Beer Money beat us in the ring.

Booker: You know that shit was a fluke. Aint nobody who is better than me and my boii, my borther Stevie Ray.

Stevie: Hell yeah, you know it book. I tell you what, since Beer Money want to go around and say that they are the best thing going in the world of wrestling. Why don't we have ourselves a rematch from tonight. Lets do it next week, right here on Impact.

Booker T: Yeah dawg, I like that idea, lets have us a little rematch and we will show everybody why Harlem Heat is the greatest tag team EVA. Next week, Harlem Heat makes an Impact of our own.

Stevie: Next week, Harlem Heat takes out Beer Money and starts our Journey back to the top. We comin fo the gold, aint nobody gonna stop us.

Booker T: Now can you Dig that!

*Stevie Tosses the microphone at the camera and Harlem Heat leaves the area as the camera heads to ringside.*

Cole: Who's that guy, Josh?

Mathews: Jeremy Borash. He worked for TNA and his contract was kept on under the now, WWE management.

Cole: Well I already dislike him! How can he be trying sell Beer Money stuff and not even mention any of the Harlem Heat shirts we have on sale?

Mathews: I don't know, take it up with him Cole. I do know this.. We have Divas action up next!

Hemme: This Divas match, is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Montreal, Canada....MARYSE!

Cole: I don't care who Maryse is up against, because the winner of this match will be Maryse no matter what. She has the skills, and she is absolutely beautiful!

Matthews: *Matthews laughs* Okay Cole, I suggest you calm down. Maryse is indeed talented, and sexy- and she is hoping to get her first win in ages tonight.

Maryse makes her way down to the ring, with boos from the crowd as she smirks. She blows a sarcastic kiss to the crowd which increases the amount of boos- before sliding into the ring.

Hemme: And the challenger! Making her WWE debut from the Big Apple....VELVET...SKYYYYYYY!

Mathews: It's Velvet Sky, Velvet has joined the Divas Division!

Cole: What's this? A TNA reunion? First Beer Money, Now Sky.

The crowd starts cheering for the newest WWE Diva, as Velvet Sky makes her way to the ring

Velvet Sky: Hello WWE!!!!

Pop from the crowd

Velvet Sky: It's great to be here in the WWE and to be on the very first WWE Impact. For me to be on Impact is a perfect fit because that is what started and made my career, I guess you can say that Velvet Sky made an Impact and I will continue doing so here in the WWE. The WWE Divas has always been a strong division built around strong women. Don't get me wrong, the group of girls that are currently in the WWE Diva's division is just that, girls. It's time that real wrestlers like me, who can not only strut their stuff but can show their athleticism in the ring to shine for all to see. I promise you the WWE Universe and to all my loyal fans that have stuck with me through thick and thin, I will be a fighter and be your next future WWE Women's Champion, and my journey starts tonight.

Crowd starts chanting "We Want Velvet!"

Velvet Sky: And it doesn't matter who I am facing tonight. All I know is that I will use you as a stepping tool and that will advance me on my journey to greatness. And to my opponent, you will be defeated, laying on the ground and looking up to the Sky.... Velvet Sky.

Cole: Velvet Sky! Errm...there isn't much to say about her to be fair, she's just looks so appalling.

Matthews: Come on Cole! Velvet Sky has all the tools to be a great Diva in the business, and not only that- this is Impact we're talking about. This is the place where Velvet Sky ruled the Knockouts Division at one point! She has just got to make sure that the other Divas take notice of her debut, as I can guarantee you that she will dominate!

Velvet Sky makes her way to the ring as the crowd cheer her on. She slides into the ring but is quickly attacked Maryse as the bell rings.

Velvet Sky vs. Maryse

Finish: Sky hits Maryse with a Shoulderblock followed by a Dropkick which sends Maryse flying to the ground! Maryse slowly manages to get up, but Sky goes for the Beauty-T (DDT)- however Maryse manages to break out, before repeatedly hitting Sky in the face- followed by a Neckbreaker! Maryse goes for the cover, but Sky kicks out at 2! Maryse taunts the crowd, before turning her attention back to Sky- but Sky kicks her in the gut before hitting her with a Suplex! Sky picks Maryse back up, and goes for the In Yo' Face (Double Knee Backbreaker)! But Maryse quickly rolls her up but Velvet Sky kicks out at 2! Maryse waits for Sky to get up before going for a Clothesline, but Sky ducks before she turns around! Maryse also turns around as Sky kicks her in the gut before hitting her with an In Yo' Face! She goes for the cover and she gets the 3 count!

Mathews: An Impressive debut victory for the talent and sexy, Velvet Sky! The Sky's the limit for how far Velvet can go here in the WWE! Maybe our current women's champion will have another reason to watch over her shoulder, Cole?.

Cole: I doubt it Josh! Lita is another league compared to both of these Divas and Sky didn't impress me.

*Mathews & Cole can be heard talking but it's no longer audible. The camera zooms further and further away from the commentary table and then the life feeds die's. It then comes back on but does not show ringside, instead a video clip plays for the viewers watching at home.*

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 05-15-2013 at 05:48 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

???: Impact used to personify greatness. It provided brilliant rivalries that made viewers tune in, and want more. It proved brilliant matches that the viewers would go crazy for. My heart will always be with Impact, but it's true what they say. All good things must come to an end...

Impact will now usher in a new era. The era of TNA is finished. The era of WWE Impact has begun. Many people will be delighted about this, but me? I'm not delighted. I'm angry. I'm irritated. Who do WWE think they are? How dare they snatch Impact away from the people who care about real wrestling?

The man is seen locking a wrestler in a submission hold.

???: WWE has been showing signs of improvement lately, but it will never be what Impact was. WWE is all about superstars, but I'm not a superstar. I don't define the word superstar. It's people like John Cena, Hulk Hogan, The Rock- who define the word superstar.

I define the word "wrestler", because that's what I am, and that's what I always will be. I didn't have an 18-Month undefeated streak for no reason, I had the streak because I was a wrestler. I wrestled my way through the big leagues in Impact.

The man is seen with a towel wrapped around his neck, but we still can't see his face.

???: The reason why I'm back, is because I'm not going to let WWE's superstars take over Impact! I'm not going to let them ruin the legacy that guys like me, AJ Styles, and Beer Money created. Impact is supposed to be WWE's C show, but look at what happened to their other C shows. ECW, Superstars! Look at where they've gone!

They've went from something, to absolutely nothing. And Impact isn't going to suffer the same fate they did. I'm going to be Impact's saviour, and my journey to put Impact on the top will begin with the X-Division title coming back home! Back to the hands of none other than...

The camera finally shows the man's face.

???: The Samoan Submission Machine....Samoa Joe.

>>Commercial<<

*The camera then comes from the break and shows Christy Hemme standing by with Jeff Hardy.*

Christy Hemme: Jeff can we have a few moments of your time please?

Jeff Hardy: Sure, why not?

Christy Hemme: So you are fresh from your first PPV back at WWE and now you are back at the impact zone, how are you feeling right now?

Jeff smiles and looks around him

Jeff Hardy: I will be honest my match at money in the bank was gruelling, was tiring, and was non-stop wall to wall extreme action, sure I did not win but, that means I can strive for greater and bigger things. This is my final shot, I am in the last chance saloon here, I screw up, I am gone and I will never be allowed back. I will be out and there will be no looking back.

Well in some way I have two homes when it comes to professional wrestling, my first is with WWE, who made me the man I am and my second is right here on impact, they took me on when I had nothing and no one else had faith in me and they gave me a chance to shine and let me be a champion again and I will be forever grateful for that opportunity. It is however quite surreal to be honest and very weird to be here after everything, I am back truly back home.

Christy Hemme: What are you looking forward to most here?

Jeff Hardy: The rebirth and the regeneration of the X-Division here at Impact, I mean in the past it has been the stepping stone to being a world champion. I am particularly looking forward to the first X-Division match of this evening and hoping to see what talent steps into the ring and I will keep a close watch at the action that is unfolding in front of me.

Christy Hemme: What are you plans now Jeff, what do you see Jeff Hardy achieving?

Jeff smiles

Jeff Hardy: Those are mine and mine alone, the charismatic enigma is not letting any of that out and you and everyone else will just watch it unfold…

Jeff smiles and walks away

Mathews: Jeff Hardy here on Impact?! Awesome! Do you think he will be looking to get involved in the X-Division Cole?

Cole: Only time will tell Josh. He would no doubt be a welcome addition. There's not many that are willing to take the risk's and sacrifices that he will.

Mathews: I guess only time will tell folks. Up next.. Our 3rd match of the night as we are back with more tag team action!

Christy Hemme: This Tag Team match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...Shawn Michaels and Triple H....DX!

The crowd roar with massive cheers as DX come out! They walk down the ramp before high-fiving the crowd as they rapidly slide into the ring! H poses for the crowd on one turnbuckle as Shawn does the same on the other, before they both stand in the middle of the ring and do the DX signature taunt as the cheering increases!

Josh Matthews: D-Generation X! One of the best tag teams that has ever came out of the WWE without a doubt!

Michael Cole: You're joking, right? Triple H and HBK don't belong in the tag team division...they are simply in
    the tag division to take the spotlight away from the better tag teams- such as The Outsiders, such as Prime Time Players!

Cole: Speaking of Prime Time Players, here they are! Making moves! Making moves! Making moves!

Hemme: And their opponents...coming out at a combined weight of 509 pounds...the Prime! Time! Players!

Matthews: A great team with fantastic abilities! Prime Time Players have a bright tag team future ahead of them.

Cole: You're finally seeing sense Matthews!

Prime Time Players come out with AW as the crowd waste no time in booing them. They stand on the ramp and begin to taunt DX, before turning to the crowd and taunting them and walking down the ramp at the same time. They turn back to DX, and slide into the ring as the bell rings for the match.

Prime Time Players vs. DX

Finish: Darren Young and Shawn Michaels are the legal men! Young goes for a Dropkick but Michaels ducks as Young crashes onto the canvas! Young is slowly getting up- and he turns around to a vintage Sweet Chin Music from Michaels! Michaels goes for the cover, and the referee counts but Titus O'Neil- who is outside the ring, grabs Young's leg and puts it on the ropes! The crowd boo heavily at this as O'Neil shouts MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! O'Neil turns around, and an annoyed Shawn Michaels jumps off the top rope to connect with a Moonsault! Michaels slides back into the ring and he goes to tag in Triple H- but Young grabs his hair and hits him with a Gutcheck! Young goes for the cover and the referee counts 3 as he gets the win!

>>Commercial<<
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 05-15-2013 at 06:08 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Mathews: Welcome back from our last commercial break of the night. We hope you have enjoyed Impact so far, I know I have and congratulations to the Players for picking up the win right before the break.

Cole: Huge, massive win for the players tonight! There making moves Josh! Soon they will be heading to the top.

Mathews: Well with a big win like this, there's no reason why a couple more and they could get themselves right back into the tag team title picture!

Cole: I hope so!

Mathews: WWE Universe, it's time! It's our main event of the night.. It kicks off the X-Division and it's up next!

*The Fallen Angel comes out from behind the curtain and steps out on to the stage in a cool, calm and collected fashion. He stands and takes in the crowd's boos before looking back as Roman Reigns now steps out from behind the curtain too. Daniels then with a smile across his face and with Reigns trailing behind him.. begins to make his way down to the ring.*

Mathews: It's the moment we have been waiting for guys! The X-Division is born in the WWE and starts right here!

Cole: It certainly does Josh! Two former X-Division champions are going to take there place in the ring and give it all they have. I can't look past Daniels though Josh, He has so much experience in this Division.. it's practically tailor made for him.

Mathews: I have to agree and say that Daniels is a perfect fit for the X-Division, he's one of the founding fathers of this Division during the TNA days also. But.. But tonight he's facing Rob Van Dam! I mean.. it's Rob Van Dam! He was the X-Division champion before Re-joining WWE, For me.. he has the edge on what should be a great match.

*Daniels reaches ringside and enters the ring with the crowd still booing. Reigns begins to pacing up and down on the outside, receiving the brunt of abuse from the fans. He does not let it bother him though and has his focus on the stage, awaiting Daniels's opponent.*

*The crowd explode with cheers and give the biggest pop of the night for Rob Van Dam. The ECW legend steps out on to the stage in energetic fashion, he hits his famous "R! V! D!" Pose as the crowd join in before making his way down the ramp, slapping hands with a few of the younger fans in the crowd before taking his place in the ring.

With both now waiting in the ring for the sound of the bell. Christy Hemme announces both men as once more the crowd go nuts for RVD and then sour for Daniels. The referee then check's on both superstars before calling for the bell and the match is started.*

Start at 2:19 stop at 6:39

Mathews: Oh my! RVD getting some real air with that monkey flip on Daniels! The fallen Angle proving he's exactly that by crashing down hard on to the canvas.

Cole: Daniels has controlled most of this match Josh, One move and now Van Dam has the clear advantage.

Mathews: It could be about to get worse Cole, Van Dam's on the top rope.. You know what's coming next!

*Before Van Dam can leap off looking for his trademark finisher, Roman Reigns jump's up on the side of the ring and begins shouting at RVD hoping to distract him.. He get's the result he wanted but not as he expected as RVD leaps of the top rope and catches Reigns in the jaw with a side kick that knocks the big man of the turnbuckle and crashing to the floor..

RVD then lands, cat like on his feet and begins urging Daniels up, Daniels stands and RVD spins around looking to nail the Van Daminator. Chris Daniels moves though and RVD lands on the canvas, Daniels then strikes quickly with a spinning neck breaker as RVD tries to get up.

With the momentum now with the fallen angel, He begins hitting Van Dam with kicks to the body before dragging him back up by his attire and throwing him hard, shoulder first in to the ring post as the crowd gasp at the noise of Van Dam's shoulder crashing into the post.

Daniels then drags Rob out of the corner and swings him into the ropes before following up with a back spinning wheel kick to the face of Van Dam knocking him down. The fallen Angel then drags RVD closer to the ropes before springing off with a split leg moonsault using the ropes and following up with a pin.*

One!

Two!

Three-NO!

Mathews: So close for the fallen Angel. Van Dam kicking out before the three!

Cole: Daniels is firmly in control though Josh, it's a matter of time now before he finishes this off and becomes the first man to enter the Ultimate-X match at War Games!

Mathews: I wouldn't be so sure Cole. Van Dam still showing fight with the kick out and as we seen earlier, one move can change the whole momentum and flip this match on it's head.

*Daniels begins lifting the head of Van Dam and then fires away with shots to the forehead before one last big strike which knock's Van Dam's head back and Daniels follows it up with another cover attempt. This time, RVD kicks out at two which brings frustration to the face of Daniels who stands up and begins kicking away at RVD. He then positions him in the ring before looking at the turnbuckle and posing. Daniels then begins to climb the ropes.*

Cole: It's time for BME! Best Moonsault Ever!

Mathews: Look's like you could be right Cole! Here comes Daniels!

Cole: Off course I'm right.. I'm always- NO!

Mathews: Rob Van Dam moving right at the last second and Daniels crashes and burns! The risk not paying off on this occasion, this could be the opening RVD needs!

*Van Dam quickly springs back up and sprints to the ropes before bouncing off and hitting the rolling thunder, Van Dam lands it perfect with his body coming down hard on to Daniels. RVD then does not waste any more time and rolls over Daniels before going for the pin.*

Cole: Van Dam trying to steal one here! One!

Mathews! Two, it's over!

Cole! No! It's not! Daniels kicking out right before the three!

Mathews: It looked certain to be over after that mistake, Van Dam was able to capitalize on it so quickly and I really thought he had it there.

Cole: You were wrong Josh, just like these fans. They thought it was over also.

*With Daniels down. RVD takes the chance to catch his breath back in the corner of the ring. Roman Reigns can be seen watching on and shouting at his partner, Daniels. Doing his best to motivate him to no immediate response.

RVD then picks up Daniels and begins firing chops to the chest as the crowd respond with "Woohhoo" Chants across the arena. With Chris Daniels chest now taking on a purple like color, RVD attempts to nail a big round house kick which Daniels ducks and responds with a boot to the stomach as he turns around. Daniels then flips over Van Dam and grabs the back of his legs, Rolling him up for the pin.*

Cole: Daniels with the roll up!

One!

Two!

Kick out!
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 05-16-2013 at 07:48 AM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Mathews: Another close call. RVD able to use his leg strength and kick out. What's it going to take Cole? Both of these guys showing right here, why the X-Division means so much to them and how valued it's going to be here in the WWE!

Cole: Titles are never easy to come buy here in the WWE Josh, You know that. Each one won, should be an honor and a sign of how much you have had to strive to achieve it.

*With RVD kicking out, Daniels jumps right back on top of him and begins once more releasing a flurry of strikes to the face. Daniels then gets back to his feet and releases a sigh of frustration which Reigns picks up on and jumps up on the ring side, both Reigns and Daniels then begins to converse while Van Dam begins to get up, albeit groggily.

Rob then runs at Daniels, trying to blindside him. Daniels is able to move though and Van Dam smashes into Reigns knocking him off the ring apron once more to the crowds cheers, as he turns around though.. He spins right into a big time Death Valley Driver. Rob's heads lands hard on to the canvas and the crowd jump to there feet expecting the match to be over as Daniels again goes for cover.*

One!

Two!

Three-NO!

Mathews: He kicked out! Rob Van Dam, kicked out! Again!

Cole: How is he doing this? How?! His head just bounced of the canvas and yet he's kicked out once again!

*The crowd begin cheering for the match with chants of "This is awesome!" and "X-Divison!" sounding out from the fans. Daniels though pays no attention to the crowd and cuts a very disappointed figure as he begins beating his hand on the mat in frustration. Daniels then drags up Van Dam by his pony tail and begins trash talking him while slapping the former ECW star across the face. He then goes to fire away with a big right hand but Rob blocks it and responds with a side kick to the stomach.. RVD then springs of the nearby ropes and hits Daniels in the face with the Spirnboard sidekick.

The kick knock's Daniels down but there's frustration on the face of Rob as Daniels is able to roll out the ring. RVD then looks on, shaking his head before his eyes open wide with a glare. He waits for Daniels to start getting up before he slings himself off the opposite ropes and launches himself through the ropes with a suicide dive attempt.. he however misses Daniels as Reigns once more get's involved and pushes's Daniels away right at the last second and Rob Van Dam catapults into the crowd barrier with a nasty looking fall.*

Mathews: It's like a car crash out there! Van Dam could be seriously hurt folks. How man times is Reigns going to get involved in this match Cole?!

Cole: What?! What match match are you watching? He's done nothing wrong. He's supporting his friend and twice Van has hit him! If anything.. Van Dam should be disqualified for getting out of hand.

Mathews: Oh come on Cole! He's distracted RVD a number of times and he just saved his buddy right there once again! Reigns should be made to leave.

Cole: He's done nothing wrong Josh! He's been a mere spectator, like us. Should we leave too? Actually, You know what. You can Josh.. Impact would be better with just me here!

*Daniels then enters the ring with a smile on his face, knowing he was saved by Reigns. He then begins shouting at the referee, seemingly accusing him of a slow count. Suddenly, the plan becomes obvious as the ref turns around to deal with Daniels.. Roman Reigns then charges like an American Footballer, quick as you like out of the blocks and smashes into Van Dam with a huge spear that draws heavy boo's from the fans. Reigns then runs around to the other side of the ring as Daniels smiles and ask's the referee to continue his count.*

Mathews: What was that?! What was that Cole?! I guess he's just spectating there right? Come on! give me a break. Daniels and Reigns no exactly what they are doing.

Cole: What? The referee didn't see nothing wrong, neither did I.

Mathews: That's because the referee was distracted by Daniels. As for you, You just bury your head in the sand when it comes to a question you have no answer too!

Cole: The referee is up to seven Josh! It's almost over for the whole show, Rob Van Dam.

Mathews: The ref's count has now reached eight guys, I don't think Van Dam can answer the call. He's holding his ribs and is clearly feeling the effects of that spear from Reigns.

Cole: He's beginning to move, why's the official counting so slow?

Mathews Nine! Van Dam's up, He's reaching the ring apron!

Cole: No! Count him out! come on!

*Just when the referee says "Ten!" RVD has made it in the ring and the crowd erupt with cheers. Daniels then begins to lose control and begins booting away at Van Dam. The referee then has to jump in and pull the fallen angel back before warning him.. Daniels though pushes back through and begins booting away at Van Dam again as he receives a final warning.

Daniels then urges Van Dam back up and when he does, he kicks him with a shot to the gut before delivering Angel Wings as the crowd rain down heavy with boo's. Daniels then has a sadistic smile on his face and he senses he's done enough.. He then hooks the leg of Van Dam before going for the cover.*

One!

Two!

Three!

Cole: Daniels wins! Daniels picks up the win with Angel wings and moves on to War Games!

Mathews: Indeed Daniels wins and both men put on a great match, look no further then that man though.. Roman Reigns, that's why Daniels is heading to War Games.

Cole: Sshh Josh! Daniels is about to speak.

*Roman Reigns enters the ring and hands his friend Daniels a microphone. Reigns then pat's Daniels on the shoulder as both embrace. Reigns then takes a step back and allows Daniels to speak as the crowd begin booing.*

Daniels: Ladies and gentleman, the Fallen Angle has returned to Impact Wrestling. Now I know you all missed me and the things I have done here, but the fact is, my last few months haven't gone the way I had hoped. MITB came out as a complete disaster and for that I would like to apologize... on behalf of you people for not cheering your savior on.

But with loss chances come new opportunities. Impact is back and to kick things off is a tournament for the newly revived X Division title, a title I have held countless times. But in order to win it back I needed my own impact maker, Roman Reigns the true harbinger of justice. And tonight he made sure justice was served as you see one of your favorite stars was stopped my divine shield. But Roman is tool for the greater good and I have picked him up to carry me and you people into a time of prosperity, a time where I will be champion once more.

The X Division title has a lot of history here, I had my second five star match defending this title, I have bleed to keep this title, and through hell and high water I will break anyone that keeps me from this title. Roman has seen the light and he knows what will come once I reclaim the very title that I brought glory to and I won't disappoint him any more.

Now on to the finals, I don't care who I am facing, Ultimate X is a match I have been in 9 times against anyone you can think of. I know what it takes to win it, and I know every possible strategy to destroy my opponents. So for everyone that wants the X Division title, look at RVD and learn that sight well because at War Games it's only going to get worse for you.

*Daniels throws the mic down and poses with a smile on his face as the crowd now heavily boo. With Roman Reigns at his side, we get last one shot of the duo as the camera zooms.*

Mathews: Like it or not folks, Daniels is our first X-Division competitor to enter the Ultimate-X match!

Cole: And with Reigns in his corner, he could be unstoppable! We may have already seen the winner!

Mathews: Folks! that's all we got time for, thank you for joining us here at the Impact Zone! We hope to see you all again next week, take care everybody!

*The camera then fades as the Impact logo appears to end the show and the camera's stop rolling.*
    Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 05-16-2013 at 07:52 AM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Stop..Filler time!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    More fillers

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Today is the day that Dean Ambrose won.Society is breaking down and it's a free for all because hell it's a lot more fun than staying quiet. I'll expect my awards in the post.

#EPICPOST!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Final post before its show time! Buckle up bitches!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????