Page 96 of 171 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
    JR: And up next, we have a Money in the Bank qualifier. Who will join John Cena, Kurt Angle, Wade Barrett, and Jeff Hardy in the Raw Ladder Match? Hopefully not Chris Jericho, because he can apparently have as many shots as he wants to get into the match. Ryback winning this match would be the only justice.

King: Jericho winning would be the only justice considering what happened at SummerSlam! Last week John Cena beat Jericho and it was a fluke, but this Neanderthal won't be so lucky. Eve should give Jericho as many shots to get in because he was screwed out of the WWE Championship… heck he should just be placed in the match!

JR: King you’ve gone crazy. In no way does SummerSlam justify Chris Jericho getting multiple Money in the Bank matches!

JR: Well one can only hope that this “Neanderthal”, by the way I’d be careful what you say, wins and doesn’t give Chris Jericho the satisfaction of getting in the match on a second shot at qualifying for the Ladder Match, instead of another more deserving superstar.

King: Because it'll be a travesty if Chris isn't in the match, he was screwed at SummerSlam, heck HE created the match, this is his match, he needs to be in it!

JR: He needs to be in nothing and he doesn’t deserve it. He lost last week to John Cena fair and square, and hopefully the same justice occurs here tonight! Ryback deserves it. After beating Goldberg at SummerSlam, and putting his body on the line, Ryback is ready to show he belongs with the top dogs of the WWE and can become WWE Champion!

*With Ryback's music now playing, he wastes little time in coming out from the Gorilla position, positioning himself at the top of the ramp. Swaying his arms in rhythm, he chops the air as he vigorously brings both arms down to his sides and looks down, off screen fireworks booming from behind him. Looking back up, the camera's now zoomed in into his intense glare and backs up as Ryback yells, "WAKE UP!" He strides down the ramp, visibly amped up for some reason. In no time at all, he enters the ring, looks out at the crowd then turns back to face the camera as he claps his hands together and more fireworks sound off. He walks over to the corner of the ring to pick up a mic left for him.*

::Ryback::

"So the man I'm about to face tonight is perhaps the greatest technical wrestler in the WWE today. A man full of passion, tenacity, conviction and drive, he's made his mark in the WWE for years, captivating audiences with his high flying, mat based wrestling. Indeed, he's the kind of opponent that has me salivating because I know he'll be a credible challenge, a challenge that I seek to overcome tonight. That man is none other than the former WWE Champion, Chris Jer..."

*Before Ryback can finish his sentence, he's drowned out by the loud booing from the inhospitable audience who're obviously detested by that man even by name.*

"Now Chris, in addition to being one of the best in the ring, is also known for being brash and outspoken. He never shies away from telling people what he thinks whether anyone wants to hear him or not. Recently, he's making a lot of noise but unfortunately for the good majority of all if us, it's been sounding alot like this..."

*Ryback begins emulating the crying of a baby, earning him a lot of laughs from the crowd.*

"And boy oh boy did it get worse since he lost to John Cena last week here on RAW. Bitch, bitch, bitch, moan, moan, moan. That's been his mantra since that match and it's always been his mantra whenever he doesn't get his way or he's faced with disappointment. So finally, RAW General Manager and the self-appointed babysitter of Jericho, Eve Torres, gave him his pacifier and shut him up because in our match tonight, he'll have another shot of qualifying for the RAW Money In The Bank match. But the best part about that was the goofy grin he got when he heard the news from Eve. He's actually under the impression that this will be easy for him."

*Ryback, very uncharacteristically, smiles in a devilish sort of way, exposing his gleaming fangs that only accentuate his playful but dangerous state of mind.*

"And I can't wait to prove him wrong."

*Voice dripping with determination, Ryback's smirk only grows wider when a small "Feed me more!" chant gets started, growing louder and louder each second until the arena booms with the sound of the catchphrase echoing from nearly every patron in attendance. Digging the show of support, Ryback does nothing to quiet the crowd as he continues talking.*

"You see, Jericho and I have faced each other before and it was for his WWE Championship. I was so close to winning that match until I was robbed by Goldberg..."

*The chant quickly dies as more booing is heard, nearly as equally as loud as the booing Jericho got.*

" ...who I sent packing to Nitro via warm regards from my boot to his ass!"

*Cheering now fills the building.*

"This match is where everything comes together for me. Not only do I get to prove myself as a high caliber talent like Chris Jericho is but I get to earn a spot in a match for an opportunity for a future match for the title that should be in my grasps right now. Ever since my nemesis Goldberg has been dispatched, I have a new hunger, fueled by greed and ambition and I will not stop until it's fully satiated. So Chris, I hope you're prepared to go to the gallows right now and grapple with the very incarnation of aggression because I'm prepared to break down the Walls of Jericho and plunder and feast on the treasures that await me in the future!"

*Ryback drops the microphone and leads the crowd into chanting his catchphrase once again.*

"FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE! FEED ME MORE!"

JR: Well I hope Jericho is served on a platter, the way he gets everything served to him.

King: Jericho has earned everything he has gotten, and he will earn a spot in the Money in the Bank match, and he will earn that briefcase! Jericho is more focused today! He knows what happened last week cannot happen again and he won’t allow it. Jericho is the master of the mind games, don’t be surprised if you hear Goldberg’s name a couple times.

JR: Well I’m sure if he loses he will just be given another qualifying match since Eve plays favorites. And if Jericho wins tonight it wouldn’t surprise me if he decided to use Goldberg’s name to distract Ryback, because Jericho is that shallow and desperate

King: She's doing what's best for business, what’s best for the ratings, and people want to see Jericho. Jericho needs to win because if not, RAW will suffer and so will the buy rate for the Money in the Bank PPV!

JR: I beg to differ, we can do just fine without him, he has left before and bound to leave again!

Chris Jericho vs. Ryback (Goldberg)

3:25 Onwards

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Ryback picks up Jericho, and tosses him into the ropes. On the return, Ryback bends forward in an attempt to throw Jericho over his head, but Jericho counters with by sliding through his legs. Jericho bounces to his feet, as Ryback turns around, straight into a dropkick. Ryback stumbles into the ropes, as Jericho follows up with a flying forearm, which manages to take the big man off his feet.

Jericho pulls Ryback up to his feet, and lands a big kick to the back. Ryback falls forward, as Jericho grabs the arm, before twisting – and landing an Oklahoma Roll into a pin:

1........2........Ryback rolls his shoulder up!

Both men gets to their feet, as Ryback goes immediately for the Meat-hook Clothesline, but Jericho manages to duck, before landing a Knife Edge Chop! Jericho lands another one, as Ryback stumbles into the corner. Jericho then lands a knee to the midsection, before climbing to the second rope, and begins hammering Ryback with punches, as the crowd jeers every punch

Boo!
    Boo!
    Boo!
    Boo!
    Boo!
    Boo!
    Boo!
    Boo!
    Boo!

Jericho raises his finger to his lips, trying to silence the crowd, who responds by booing louder. He raises his arm, preparing to bring it down, but Ryback counters by lifting Jericho up in a Gorilla Press Position. The crowd cheers at Ryback’s strength, as he steps into the middle of the ring, before dropping him into a Powerslam! Ryback hooks the leg

1.......2.......Kickout!

Ryback gets to his feet, and pulls Jericho up to his feet. He lifts Jericho up, before landing an Atomic Drop. He then sends Jericho in the corner, before landing a running splash. Ryback then follows up by lifting Jericho onto the top turnbuckle. Ryback then climbs to the second rope, as the crowd pops. He places Jericho's arm on his head, before going for a Superplex, but Jericho holds onto the top rope to counter. Jericho then manages to slither away between Ryback’s legs, and escapes to the mat, before pushing Ryback over the top rope to the floor!

JR: Ouch! Ryback isn't moving!

King: Hehe, that looked like an awkward landing! Well done Chris!

Jericho then leaves the ring, as Ryback’s on his knees. He then barely manages to pull Ryback to his feet, before ramming him back first into the ringside barrier. Jericho then follows this up by grabbing him by the hair and singlet, and throws him into the steel steps!

Jericho then enters the ring, before leaving to the apron, breaking the count. He then climbs onto the top rope, before waiting for Ryback to get to his feet. When he does, Jericho jumps to Ryback – but Ryback catches him in a bearhug position. Jericho shakes his head, helpless to Ryback, who then drives Jericho's back into the ring pole! Ryback still has Jericho in a bearhug hold, and follows up by landing a Thrust Spinebuster! Ryback then places Jericho's legs on his shoulders, grabs his arms, and lifts him up, landing a Dead-Lift Release Powerbomb on the hard floor!

Jericho screams in agony, as Ryback picks him up, and throws him into the ring. Ryback then enters the ring himself, before climbing to the second rope. He waits for Jericho to get to his feet, which he does slowly, before diving into a Shoulder Block, but Jericho manages to sidestep. Ryback lands on his feet, as Jericho bounces off into the ropes, before landing a bulldog! Jericho pins

1........2..........Kickout!

Jericho then rolls Ryback over, and lands an elbow drop to Ryback’s back, before placing his knee on the back of Ryback’s neck, and driving his elbow repeatedly into Ryback’s spine. Jericho then gets off him, before springboarding into a Lionsault – landing on Ryback’s back! Jericho rolls him over again and pins

1........2.......Ryback narrowly kicks out

JR: Chris almost had it there!

King: He didn't really expect the win I don't think. He's working over the back to prepare for the Walls of Jericho! He will force Ryback to tap out!

Jericho then sits on Ryback’s back, before pulling back at his head, locking in a Camel Clutch. Jericho screams for Ryback to tap out, but Ryback refuses. Ryback then manages to kneel up, as Jericho is shocked. Ryback then stands, as Jericho tries to jump off, but Ryback grabs him, and lands the Backpack Stunner!

Ryback then jumps up to his feet, and does his “Finish Him!” call, signaling for the end of the match! Jericho slowly gets to his feet, as Ryback lands a knee to the midsection. Jericho then gets lifted up for Shellshock, as Ryback begins to march around the ring. Ryback then begins his run, but Jericho manages to slip out, and into a Sunset Flip Roll-Up.

1.........2..........Ryback kicks out

Before Ryback can stand, Jericho gets to his feet, and grabs the legs of Ryback! The crowd boos, as Jericho tries to turn Ryback over for the Walls of Jericho. Ryback resists, but then Jericho stomps on his stomach of Ryback, and then manages to lock in the submission! Jericho sits back, as Ryback claws at the mat. Ryback manages to move towards the ropes, inch by inch, as the crowd cheers him on. Jericho then realizes Ryback is close to forcing a rope break, so releases the hold in attempt to pull Ryback back into the middle of the ring, but Ryback manages to grab hold of the ropes before Jericho can pull him back!

Jericho is incredibly frustrated, and jumps to his feet. He stares at Ryback, who's still lying on the mat, before going to the corner. He begins rolling his shoulder forward – like Ryback does while preparing for the Meat-hook Clothesline, while silently reciting “Feed, Me, More” to the crowds disgust. Jericho then angrily looks at Ryback beginning to stand, and starts to scream “Feed, Me, More” at the top of his lungs. Ryback eventually gets to his feet, as Jericho runs at him, and goes for the Codebreaker, but Ryback catches him.

Jericho then counters by landing punches to the head, causing Ryback to drop him on the mat. Jericho then runs against the ropes, before charging at Ryback, but Ryback counters into a Meat-hook Clothesline! Ryback then once again calls for the Shellshock, before pulling Jericho up.

JR: Shellshock! Shellshock coming!

King: C'mon Y2J! Counter this! Reverse this! Just get out of this!

Ryback then marches around the ring once more – holding Jericho on his shoulders, before running, and landing Shellshock! Ryback pins

1............2............3!

JR: What a slobberknocker! Ryback is going to Money in the Bank and Jericho is 0-2, justice has been served!

King: This is ridiculous! Jericho had this match won! The ref screwed Jericho again, there is some conspiracy against Jericho and you are in on it JR, I know it! Eve place this man in the Money in the Bank match before there are no spots left, it is best for the ratings, and the only way to justify the screw job that was SummerSlam!

Ryback is celebrating in the ring and leading the crowd in chants of Feed Me More, when all of a sudden from behind Chris Jericho hits a huge step up enziguiri. Jericho then goes to the outside and grabs a chair from underneath the ring and brings it in. He slams the chair on the ground multiple times, begging Ryback to stand… when Ryback does, he turns Ryback and hits a Codebreaker onto the chair

JR: Jericho has snapped! This losing is really bothering him and he has finally snapped he will do anything to be in that match! Jericho is a desperate man!

King: I’m worried about him… he is not used to this type of losing. Somebody needs to help him before he goes off the deep end. I need to make a call to GM Eve before she loses her top star on RAW.

JR: Good call her, have her place him in the match, because when he loses again… he will be forever gone, and he can take Eve with him, then we might get a fair General Manager around these parts. Well up next we expect to hear from Damien Sandow regarding his cheap win at SummerSlam, and following that… our main event… All American Perfection and Kings of Wrestling square off for the WWE Tag Team Championships!

Commercial

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

JR: Well folks, it looks like it is time to hear from the man who beat Hulk Hogan at SummerSlam, but had to use Hogan’s move to do so, and not only that but disrespect Hogan by kicking him in the midsection at SummerSlam!

King: Beat him JR? He humiliated him!

JR: If that’s what you call humiliating, then yes maybe it was. But that was the most disrespectful thing I have ever seen a single superstar in my time in professional wrestling do. Kick someone while they are down in the midsection nonetheless? Coward is what Sandow is… a pompous, arrogant, I am better than you coward.

King: Be quiet the Intellectual Savior of the Masses is about to enlighten us.

Damien Sandow walks out in his royal blue robe, with a mic in hand, as the music fades.

Sandow: May I have your attention please?

The fans immediately erupt with boos.

Sandow: Thank you. Now, as you all know, at SummerSlam, I proved that not only was Hulk Hogan's win at the Great American Bash a fluke, but I also proved that this so called phenomenon of Hulkamania was merely the delusions of an old man.

A Sandow sucks chant is now going throughout the arena, as Damien is walking down the ramp.

Sandow: Silence!

The fans respond with a resounding What.

Sandow: I said silence! A man of higher intellect is taking the time to speak, and educate you, the masses, so you shall be silent and listen like good little boys and girls!

Sandow is now on the apron, as he climbs into the ring.

Sandow: As I was saying, at SummerSlam, I defeated Hulk Hogan. I proved that despite his "hulking up" he was no match for your Intellectual Savior. You see, Hulkamania, "hulking up", and all of that other preposterous thinking, is merely in the mind of a man suffering from delusions of grandeur. What I did at SummerSlam, was give Mr. Hogan a dose of reality. When I dropped that leg across him, and then pinned him for the 1...2...3, it must have been a real low blow to his ego.

Sandow laughs.

King: Oh this guy is great!

JR: No he isn't King. He is making light of the fact he beat Hogan, with Hogan's own finishing maneuver, and then hit Hogan below the belt. This guy is despicable.

Sandow: You see, Hulk Hogan will...

*Hogan's music hits and a loud pop from the crowd*

JR: Well Sandow, you better be careful when calling out the fire, you just might get burned.

King: Well, I hope he gets hit on the nuts again JR, he deserves it.

JR: What on earth King? How could you say that? When one goes for a cheap shot like that, it says a lot about himself... it says that he's just a plain ole cheater.

Hulk Hogan: Cut my music... cut my damn music.

*Music stops and fans chant Hogan... Hogan... Hogan...*

Hulk Hogan: Listen up brother. You've been nothing but a thorn on my side little dude. At SummerSlam you only proved one thing Damien... your finishers aren't worth crap and now you have to use my finisher to beat me. Quite frankly, you're beginning to bore the hell out of me brother and I'm going to end this once and for all. It's time for the savior of the masses to start getting kicks in his asses because that's exactly what I'm gonna do brother.

*Loud pop from the crowd*

Hulk Hogan: But enough talk Sandow, let's end this once and for all. The way I see it brother, we are 1 and 1. I beat you at the Bash and you got the best of me at SummerSlam. I'd say we go for the tie-breaker and winner takes all at the Money In The Bank PPV. What do you say brother?

JR: By gawd King... I don't think this feud is over. Will Sandow accept the challenge of the Immortal Hulk Hogan?

King: Don't do Damien, you got nothing to prove.

Hulk Hogan: Come on brother... show me what you got. It's not a trick question, it's a yes and no....

Sandow: Will you please, close the method of communication you are using and allow me to speak!?

The fans boo, as Sandow cuts Hogan off in a pompous manner.

Sandow: I first want to apologize to the masses here, and at home. I want to apologize to the King, and even to Jim Ross. I want to apologize, on behalf of you Hulk. You see, it is bad enough that for over 20 years, fans had to sit idly by, listen to you pander and try to push your illogical belief of Hulkamania. Each and every time you come to this ring and speak, it is very similar to nails on a chalk board, a skipping record, a song that has been played too many times.

Sandow smirks, amused at his own remark.

Sandow: To your point. You want I, the intellectual savior of the masses, the second coming of your messiah, the man who is bar none reachable by the likes of you and others like you, to step into the ring, for a third time. Well, do you know what? You sir, are on!!!

King: WHAT?!

JR: By gawd! Sandow vs. Hogan III is set for Money In The Bank!

Sandow: Silence! I am not finished!

The fans just erupt with more boos.

Sandow: Thank you. Now, we shall meet at Money In The Bank for a third time, but Hulk, it will be a final time. There will not be a rematch when I lay you, and Hulkamania, to rest. There will be no second chances, nothing of that nature. At Money In The Bank, we close the book on Sandow vs. Hogan. At Money In The Bank, I ascend to new heights, while you return to the filth you first came from.

Sandow lowers the mic, but then smirks as he raises it once more.

Sandow: By the way, you're welcome!

Sandow drops the mic, as he does a signature cart wheel. As he comes to his feet, he immediately backs away from a swift kick to the nuts by Hogan. Sandow drops, rolling out of the ring, as he smirks.

King: What a cheap move by Hogan! Trying to take a cheap kick at Sandow!

JR: Sandow deserves it because he did it in the first place at SummerSlam. Want to talk disrespect of a legend… Sandow certainly did that and more!

King: Hogan deserved it after what he just tried to do.

JR: He wouldn’t have done it if Sandow hadn’t in the first place. Simple fact of the matter is Sandow thinks he is above and better than everybody else and fact of the matter is that he is not! I hope Hogan teaches him a lesson he deserves at Money in the Bank! Up next though, the WWE Tag Team Titles will be defended, when All American Perfection takes on their number one contenders, Kings of Wrestling!

Commercial

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

The camera's pan backstage, as we see Austin Aries walking around the back with the WWE Championship on his shoulder. The fans immediately cheer, as Aries turn, heading down the hall. He comes to an open, and sees someone, as he smiles. The camera's turn, as we see Dusty Rhodes talking to a stage hand. Aries walks up, and waits for a second, as Dusty finishes talking and turns.

Aries: Dusty!

Dusty: Hey Austin. What's up daddy-o.

Aries: Not much. I was just going to find Maria and talk with her, seems like some wacko has a fixation on her.

Dusty: Oh ya, there ain't nothing smooth about that.

Aries: I'm glad I caught you though. So, as you know, your son Cody, and I, are set to face each other at Money In The Bank.

Dusty: Now that is music to my ears.

Aries: And I just wanted to say, I am really looking forward to this match. Your son, since coming back to the WWE, has managed to really make a mark on this business. Proving he was a dominant United States Champ, beating Wade Barrett to earn the right to face me. Your son is the total package, and that is what I need. I need a real challenge. I need someone that will push me to my limits like Chris Jericho did. That's why I am looking forward to this match, because not only will Cody bring out the best in me, but when I beat him, it'll help solidify my name even more as the best WWE Champion.

Dusty: Now hold on there short stack. While this match might be a show stealer, it will be the night that Cody wins the WWE title. Austin, you know mah history, you've followed my career as a young fan. You know that I won the NWA World title on different occasions. I tore da house down with da likes of Ric Flair, Harley Race, and da Supastar Billy Graham. That is what you have a chance ta do wit my son Cody. Dat is the thing though Austin. Da one thing I nevuh got to do, was hold that title right there on yo shoulda. That WWE title, that has always been the American Dreams dream. To one day hold that title, but, dat won't evah happen now. Dats why my son will win, Dats why he has to win. My dream will be fullfilled, when Cody is able to fullfill his dream. That is what that title means to us Austin.

Aries looks at Dusty for a second, before smiling.

Aries: Well Dusty, it's nice to dream, hell, I've dreamed. I dreamed one day of becoming the WWE Champion, and guess what?

Aries takes the title off, as he raises it near Dusty.

Aries: I full filled that dream.

Aries lowers the title back onto his shoulder.

Aries: Here is the thing though Dusty. Everyone has dreams, but only a few ever come true. Your son might have a dream to hold this title, and hell, it could come true, but it won't be while I hold it. I worked my ass off, I bled for this, and I won't be letting it go so easily. You saw, your son saw what I brought at the Great American Bash to win this, what I brought at Summerslam, when I wasn't 100%, to keep a hold of this...those two instances...they are nothing compared to what I am bringing to Money In The Bank. See Dusty, what others might fail to realize is that I could easily beat your son, but whose to say whomever wins the Raw Money In The Bank, doesn't cash it in that night? Whose to say that they don't try and take an opportunity when they see it? That's the thing Dusty, I think ahead. I'm going to Money In The Bank, not bringing my A game...oh no...I'm bring my A++ game. I am walking into Money In The Bank the champion, and I'm walking out STILL the WWE Champion.

Dusty: Well now, I feel ya, I really do. I know my son is going to come with all he's got, and I know you are gonna come with all you got. So I respect what you are saying. I guess all that is left is, I hope you two blow da roof off of the joint at Money In The Bank.

Dusty looks at Aries for a second, and puts a hand out. Aries looks at Dusty, then at Rhodes hand, as he shakes it. Aries smirks, as he turns, walking off.

Commercial
    Last edited by G.G.G.; 04-02-2013 at 11:09 AM.

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

JR: Well it’s now time for our main event! All American Perfection defends their WWE Tag Team Titles against the winners of the Battle Royal at SummerSlam, and the number one contender’s Kings of Wrestling!

King: They were also losers at SummerSlam as well

JR: Yes they were… due to interference in the six man tag match between Tyler Black and the Kings and the United Kingdom, Tyler Black, and his partners the Kings of Wrestling, lost due to interference from All American Perfection.

King: Hey AAP said that they would make an impact one way or another at SummerSlam and they sure did. They sent a direct message to Kings that this title match will be no different than the last one that occurred when it was a triple threat Tag Team Match… All American Perfection will come out victorious!

JR: Well this time round is a little different…

King: How so?

JR: Well first off there was another team in the last match, and the Kings did not have quite the momentum then as they do now. The Kings are riding a wave of momentum into this title match, and I have a feeling tonight is the night somebody finally dethrones All American Perfection

King: Well JR that is where you are wrong. All American Perfection has the clear advantage. They are the champs, and have been for nearly six months, nobody has been able to defeat them and that includes the Kings. They know what it takes to beat the Kings and they know what it’s like to be up against the odds and continually win and come out with their titles in tact

King: I mean look at them! They know they are in the heads of the Kings, they know they have that psychological advantage, and I guarantee they use that to their advantage here tonight and that will make them come out on top

JR: We can bicker about who will win and who has more momentum or the advantage or whatever, but fact of the matter is, is that these two teams are ready to square off in a match that could go either way, so let’s keep quiet and see what happens.

WWE Tag Team Championship
    All American Perfection (Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger) vs. Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli)
    [Chris Hero = CM Punk; Claudio Castagnoli= John Cena]

Watch till 5:51

Swagger is tagged in and Swagger uses his boot and steps on the bottom rope to choke Castagnoli, and the ref begins the count 1…2…3…4… Swagger is backed up by the ref off the rope and as the ref backs Swagger up, Ziggler hits a jumping elbow drop that knocks Castagnoli down and to the outside of the ring. Swagger then goes out after Castagnoli as Hero complains to the ref. Swagger gets to the outside and as Swagger bends down to grab Castagnoli, he slaps Swagger. Swagger backs up and then takes Castagnoli down with a chop block. Swagger angrily stomps away at Castagnoli as the ref is counting inside the ring 1…2… Swagger then picks Castagnoli up, and with his shoulder slams Castagnoli kidney first into the apron 3…. Swagger does this a few more times and then sends Castagnoli flying over the announcers table 4…5… Swagger then rolls in the ring and taunts Hero

JR: Claudio Castagnoli was just sent flying right into our announce table, and he looks pretty shaken up, can he make it back to the ring?

King: I think this might be over… this may be the easiest title win ever for All American Perfection

The ref is still counting 6…7… and Castagnoli is slowly crawling towards the apron 8… Castagnoli is now near the apron and using it to pull himself up but he needs to muster more strength, the refs count reaches 9…

JR: Castagnoli rolled in at the last second!

Swagger looks pretty upset and as Castagnoli is lying on the ground. Swagger then runs and uses the turnbuckle to hit Castagnoli with the Swagger Bomb! Swagger then pulls Castagnoli to the middle of the ring and covers…

One

Two

Thr…No!

JR: Kickout by Castagnoli!

Swagger looks upset and he pummels away on Castagnoli with furious right punches to the head. Swagger stands up in a fit of rage and begins to stalk Castagnoli. Swagger circles him until Castagnoli gets to his knees and Swagger locks in an abdominal stretch. Swagger keeps the hold locked in very tightly as Castagnoli reaches for his partner but is way too far for a tag. Castagnoli is having to take quicker breathes as Swagger impedes his breathing. Swagger has the hold tightly applied and Castagnoli is now using his arms to slide himself closer to the ropes. Castagnoli tries to drag himself further but he is starting to fade as he cannot breathe. Swagger gets the hold tightly applied and Castagnoli is really fading, as he waves his leg in the air trying to get to the ropes. He is almost there, and as Castagnoli passes out, is foot lands on the ropes, and the ref tells Swagger to break the hold

King: What pure luck, he was done for.

Swagger argues with the ref from the ground, and the count proceeds 1…2…3…4… Swagger finally lets go and gets up and argues with the ref and the ref says he got the break before he went out. While he argues Hero slaps Castagnoli to wake him up, and as he does, Castagnoli wakes and tags in Hero. As he makes the tag Swagger throws the ref out of the way and goes for a clothesline which Hero ducks, and Hero bounces off the ropes and hits an elbow smash to Swagger’s face. Swagger doesn’t go down and instead bounces off the ropes where Hero kicks Swagger in the gut and hits the cravat buster, cover…

One

Two

Swagger kicks out. Hero lays into Swagger this time, and then he goes to the apron and climbs the top rope. Hero gets to the stop and jumps and hits a double leg stomp onto Swagger. Swagger rolls over holding his midsection as Hero picks Swagger up by the head, and gets him into a neckbreaker position, and then turns…

JR: Hangman’s Elbow! What a shot Swagger might be out cold!

Cover

One

Two

Thre…NO! Ziggler breaks the pin!

King: Ziggler saved the day with that break up!
    Last edited by G.G.G.; 04-02-2013 at 11:10 AM.

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Ziggler breaks up the pin and Hero is down. Castagnoli comes limping into the ring to attack Ziggler, who throws Castagnoli threw the ropes and to the ground below. Ziggler then goes to the apron and begins motioning Swagger to tag. Swagger makes his way over and as he is about to lunge out, hero catches his ankle. Hero holds on trying not to let Swagger get the tag, but with a show of strength Swagger pulls forward and is able to tag in Ziggler. Hero backs up and Ziggler lays him out with a dropkick followed by a stinger splash in the corner. Hero groggily staggers out from the corner and Ziggler hits a jumping DDT. Ziggler goes over and knocks Castagnoli off the apron and goes for a quick cover…

One

Two

Hero kicks out. Ziggler then locks in a rear headlock. Hero eventually battles to his feet and elbows Ziggler in the gut a few times. Hero is able to break the hold, and he runs off the ropes where Ziggler leapfrogs him and then from behind…

King: Ziggler has the sleeper hold!

JR: Not all the way he hasn’t wrapped the legs around yet

Ziggler tries to lock his legs around but to no avail and Hero is trying to get Ziggler off. Hero then runs backwards into the turnbuckle where Ziggler is able to get his feet around Hero. Hero walks out wildly hoping Ziggler doesn’t completely lock in, and then hero bends down and Ziggler slides off and Hero avoids the sleeper hold. As soon as Ziggler slides off he gets right back up and he hits the Fame Asser! Ziggler covers…

One

Two

Thr…NO!

Hero kicks out and Ziggler looks frustrated. He gets up to argue with the ref that it was three, and then he turns his attention back to Hero. Ziggler then runs his hands through his hair and jumps for the elbow drop, but hero rolls out of the way and Ziggler hits his elbow hard on the mat. Both men are down and are now reaching for their partners. They both get close to their corners and… they get the hot tags! In comes Castagnoli and in comes Swagger. They both runs at each other and Swagger runs right into a bicycle kick. Swagger goes down and Castagnoli stands him up and hits a huge European uppercut. Swagger stumbles back into the KOW corner and Castagnoli and Hero look at each other for a minute, and nod, and Castagnoli tags in Hero. They both lift Swagger up to the top rope, and move his legs behind the ropes. Hero then goes over to the other turnbuckle and begins to climb…

JR: They can’t be thinking… yes I think they are… they are looking for Royal Power and Glory!

Castagnoli begins to climb to the top rope, and he gets there and grabs Swagger’s head. Castagnoli punches him in the gut a couple times, and he hen stands on the top rope and…

JR: SUPERPLEX TO JACK SWAGGER!

Hero then looks for Castagnoli to move and…

JR: MOONSAULT! We are going to have new WWE Tag Team Champions

Cover

One

Two

Three…NO! Ziggler breaks it up

King: ZIGGLER BREAKS IT UP!

JR: Ziggler broke it up at the last possible second otherwise the Kings of Wrestling would have been new WWE Tag Team Champions!

Castagnoli reaches down and grabs Ziggler, and lifts him up and…

JR: RICOLA BOMB TO THE OUTSIDE! ZIGGLER HIT WITH A SICK THUD!

Castagnoli then turns to a fallen Swagger, and grabs his legs. Using all the power he has left he begins to swing Swagger around and around. Hero waits for Castagnoli to gain a bit more speed and then…

JR: WILLIAM REGAL AND DREW MCITNYRE! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE?

Regal and McIntyre storm the ring and McIntyre kicks Swagger to cause a disqualification and the Kings look furious. They go to attack Regal and McIntyre but McIntyre kicks Castagnoli in the gut and drops him with the Future Shock DDT! Regal hits the Power of the Punch on Hero and everybody is down and William Regal and Drew McIntyre are standing tall.

King: The ref called this a disqualification! All American Perfection has retained!

JR: Bullshit! This match was over and done, Kings of Wrestling should be the new WWE Tag Team Champions. You want to talk about a screw job… well there it is! The Kings of Wrestling were screwed

King: Well this has been a good night to say the least… Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler retained and the United Kingdom are standing tall, and I think they are making their claim to the WWE Tag Team Championships. We will see you next week folks!

*Regal and McIntyre stand in the ring among a heap of fallen bodies as they look up to the crowd and hold the WWE Tag Team Championships up high and the show fades to black.

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Blog Entries
    OK, so who's ready for Nitro!? Damn fillers...

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    After this, just two Raws and two Nitros until Money In The Bank!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to Mania then guys....it'll have nothing on our Summerslam, but hey...

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries