Page 58 of 183 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 108 158 ... LastLast
    *The live camera begins circling the arena and shows the fans on there feet still cheering for Tyson Kidd after his successful Money In The Bank cash in.. The crowd cheer’s get louder when they see legendary announcer Howard Finkel making his way down the stage and heading to the ring.. *

JR: It’s been a hell of a ride so far folks and it’s about to get better, it seems The Fink is going to introduce our main event.

Bischoff: Could we not have had Lillian Garcia doing it? She’s more easy on the eyes! *Eric laughs*

Howard Finkel: Ladies and Gentleman, WWE Universe.. It is now time for our Main Event of the night!

*Crowd pop*

Finkel: Two men will soon enter the ring, these two men have been battling all night for the chance to be crowned the 2012 King of the Ring and will receive a WWE title shot at the next Ppv *Crowd cheer* without further ado please welcome the first man to enter the King of the Ring final match.. Tyler Black! *Crowd boo with a small section cheering*

*Tyler Black makes his way down to the ring for the last time, visibly not looking his freshest Black gingerly makes his way down the ramp, shrugging off the boo’s from the crowd as he seems full focused on the task at hand*

Bischoff: Don’t get me wrong Ross, I would have loved to have seen a Nitro superstar winning this tournament and even more so after seeing that Bret Hart wannabe Tyson Kidd wining the World Heavyweight title moments ago.. But this really should be a great match!

JR: Though I don’t share your opinion about Tyson Kidd.. I believe that young gun has worked hard for this moment and I’m happy he could achieve his dream, as for this match.. I agree, Both men are so talented and have bright future’s here in the WWE, but this could be the springboard for one of these men!

Bischoff: So many stars have been made because of the King of the Ring Ross, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, Triple H and that’s just naming a few.

JR: Couldn’t agree more Eric, I really believe.. Both of these men have all the talent needed to be superstars and I can honestly say.. Both of these men, win or lose will be big players here in this company and on Raw, but what a chance for who ever is able to win tonight!

Finkel: And the second challenger to the 2012 King of the Ring throne, please welcome.. Austin Aries! *Big crowd cheers with a small minority booing*

*Aries comes out from behind the curtain and generally looks shocked at the crowd reception, he takes one big deep breath at the top of the stage before walking down the ramp*

JR: It seems this man have won over a few fans tonight, I’m pleased for him.. Austin Aries is a man who’s waited for this chance a long time, You know he wasn’t even being used on TV until he begged Teddy Long for this chance and now he’s in the King of the Ring finals!

Bischoff: Just another reason why Eve should be the General manager!

JR: Don’t you start with that rubbish and tonight’s not about that Jazabell, I’m sure we will see her Monday Night, No doubt she will be more then happy to see that son of a gun Jericho still holding the WWE title!

Bischoff: Well.. I have actually ran Raw before, I suppose if needed I could do it again?.

JR: I think we are fine! Teddy Long is doing a fine job and again.. Tonight is not about Eve, it’s not about Teddy long or us.. Tonight is about crowning the 2012 King of the Ring champion! Will it be Aries? Will it be Tyler Black? We are about to find out!

*Howard Finkel leaves the ring and takes his place at Ringside, The crowd are already on there feet and an applause is started for both men, Aries and Black begin looking at each other while talking.. The camera once again circles the arena before showing the side of the stage where the live camera footage is showing..

JR: This is what they have all been fighting for folks, this will make starts and careers, one of these men will be the new King of the Ring champion! Man, I cant wait for this match!

Bischoff: What an atmosphere in this arena right now! Such a big fight feel and I think Aries and Black are feeling the pressure!

*Aries and Black are both looking at the Titantron and both start trash talking each other once again.. Aries then steps out of his corner and offers his hand out to a cheer from the crowd.. *

JR: Sign of respect from Austin Aries, I like that.. Both of these men have giving it there all to be here and both of these men can hold there heads up high no matter what!

Bischoff: Shaking hands already? Lets just start the match!

*Black steps forward and accepts the handshake from Aries as the crowd again cheer, Both men then come face to face once more.. Both saying there going to win, the ref gets in the middle and breaks it up before the ring bell is sounded and the match is away..*

Main Event: Tyler Black (Bryan) vs. Austin Aries in the King of the Ring Final

Start at 0:36 stop at 7:10

JR: Tyler Black with these vicious kicks to the chest of Aries.

Bischoff: Austin’s chest has lit up like a Christmas tree Ross!

*Black continues laying into Aries with kicks to the chest, he then pauses before one more big strike and into a combo of a big DDT before going for the three count*

One.

Two.

JR: Aries kicked out! Only a two count for Tyler Black.

Bischoff: These guys are giving it everything, more importantly.. How much do they have left in the tank? You can see just how gassed Black looked when he gave that last kick before hitting that nasty DDT.

JR: Good point partner, this is why they train so hard though.. This is why they sacrifice so much of there live’s for moments like this.

*Black starts pulling on his air, disappointed at only getting a two count after the DDT, Black then gets back to his feet and starts stomping on Aries.. After a few seconds of stomping down on his opponent, Black then allows Aries to get up.. With Aries struggling back to his feet, Black comes of the rope’s and catapults himself into the direction of Austin and attempts the Black Out.. Aries is able to move out of the way and instead sweeps Black’s standing leg knocking him down to the mat before hitting a standing somersault and comes crashing down on Black, hooks the leg and goes for the pin*

One.

Two.

Kickout!.

Bischoff: Now Austin Aries with the kick out!

JR: Both men only scoring with two counts, you get the feeling it’s going to take something special from either man tonight.

*Aries then grips Black up by his hair, he then gives him a boot to the midsection before delivering a snap mare suplex driving Black into the canvas.. Aries then leaps over the top rope and lands on the side of the ring apron before holding on to the ropes and launching himself clean over them and once again comes crashing down on Black this time with a version of the Swanton before again going for the pin*

JR: Aries with the Swanton! He’s going once again for the three count!

One.

Two.

Kick out!

Bischoff: Again, another two count!

*Aries this time starts shaking his head before smiling, perhaps a sign of appreciation for his opponent, Aries then stands over black before placing him in the centre of the ring.. He then points towards the turnbuckle *Crowd cheer*

JR: I think Aries is about to take it high risk folks!

*With the crowd cheering Aries begins climbing, Black however is quick to responds and immediately gets up and sprints over to the turnbuckle before hitting Aries with everything he has.. Black then climbs to the second rope before delivering elbows to the side of Austin’s head, Aries then holds his hands in the air taunting the crowd *crowd boo* before gripping hold of Aries and bringing him crashing down of the top rope with a big Superplex *crowd cheer*

JR: My god what a Superplex! Aries just came crashing down.

Bischoff: That’s high risk for you Ross, sometimes it pays off.. Sometimes it doesn’t, Black could have him here.

JR: Tyler Black with the pin!

One.

Two.

Three-Kick out!

JR: That was close! Black thought he had him there.

Bischoff: I thought he had him there too!

JR: Great desire from Aries, but it’s Black now in control.

*Tyler Black gets up frustrated that he was not able to get the three count.. He stands over Aries and delivers a series of elbow drops over and over again, after the 6th elbow drop Black stops.. Look’s down and Aries and delivers one last standing jump elbow drop to the face of Austin before again going for the cover*

One.

Two.

JR: Only a two count from Black as Aries is able to power out!

*Black then jumps back to his feet before stomping down on Aires, he then drags Aries up and hammer throws him into the turnbuckle as Aries’s whips back off only to be caught with a big swinging Enzugiri which knocks Aries back down.. Black is not finished there though and once more gets back to his feet before hitting him with a standing shooting star press in which he catches Aries perfect before again going for another cover*

Bischoff: Aries is out! This must be it now, we have a new King of the Ring!

One.

Two.

Three- Kick out!

JR: No! No! This match will continue!

*Black begins hitting the mat in frustration, he gets back to his feet and corners the referee into a corner before shouting at him and questioning his count.. With his back turned for a few seconds, Aires Kip’s back up to a big pop from the crowd.. Black notices him and turns around swinging but Aries is the quickest to react and hits him with a big Crucifix Driver as Black’s head bounces of the mat as the crowd “ohhhh” with shock at how nasty the move looked.. Aries try’s to crawl over to Black, But Tyler Black is able to roll far enough from Aries that he can’t get the pin..

Both men take there time getting back to the feet.. Both using the ropes on the opposite side, with Black holding his head from the effects of that Crucifix Driver, Aries sprints over across the ring and looks for a clothesline which Black is able to duck and reverse by back body dropping Aries over the ropes and sending him crashing down to the floor..

Black continue to rest on the ropes as Austin lays on the outside, Black then notices Aries moving so he runs at the ropes and springs off them before leaping and clearing the ring ropes and comes down perfectly catching Austin Aries with a cross body.. *

JR: My god what a match so far, Folks again.. This is just another reminder of what it takes to be the King of the Ring!

Bischoff: There risking life and limb though Ross, one of these guys could win the battle but lose the war, one of these guys may end up facing Jericho and still not fully recovered.

*Tyler Black picks up a lifeless Aries off the mat, He starts delivering rights and lefts before rolling him into the ring, with Aries in the ring.. Black stands on the ring apron, Black then looks over at the turnbuckle.. He starts to climb the turnbuckle but does not notice Aries coming at him.. Aires starts climbing with him and both begin trading shots and blows..

Aries!
    Black!
    Aries!
    Black!
    Aries!
    Black!

JR: This match has been back and forth since the start, neither man has been able to stay in control of this match!

Bischoff: I think it just goes to show just how good these guys are Ross.. I’m not afraid to admit it, Raw has two very good young talents for the future!

Aries!
    Black!
    Black!
    Black!
    With Aries seemingly about to lose his grip and slip at any moment of the second rope, Black winds up one more big punch.. As he attempts to swing it, Aries is able to block before head butting Black.. Aries then climbs a little bit more and grabs hold of Black before delivering..

JR: What’s Austin going for here?!

Bischoff: Is he? No, No he cant be..

JR: He is.. He is! Aries with the Brain Buster of the top rope! *Huge pop from the crowd* BAH GAWD THAT WAS UGLY!

*Crowd chant “Holy Shit”*

Bischoff: I think we just found ourselves the OMG moment of the year!

*Black is clearly out cold and the crowd are trying to will Aries on for him to go for the cover, the move seemed to take a lot out of Aries though as he has not moved either*

JR: I don’t think.. In all my years, I have ever…ever, seen two men want something so damn much! None of these guys deserve to lose.

Bischoff: Well one is going to lose, and right now.. I would have my money on Black being the loser!

*After a few seconds Aries begins crawling over to Black.. He stretches his arm out and places it over the chest of Austin Aries as the ref begins to count…*

One.

JR: This must be.. It must be!

Two.

Bischoff: It’s over Ross.. It’s ove-

Kick out!

JR: HE KICKED OUT! THAT TOUGH SON OF A BITCH KICKED OUT!

Bischoff: What’s it going to take? Just what is it going to take?!

*Aries lays on the mat next to Black and begins just shaking his head in utter shock that Tyler Black was able to kick out.. Black then gets up to his knees and starts looking around the arena while shouting “How did he kick out.. How?!” Aries then gets back to his feet and says.. “It’s over!” Aries then allows Black to get up slightly before running of the ropes and attempting Black own finishing move, Black is able to move and with every last fibre of his body responds with a huge roundhouse kick which looks like it knocks Aries out.. Aries falls down and Black without knowing it falls right on top of Aries as the ref starts counting..*

One.

Two.

Three-NO!

JR: That was close, so close for Tyler Black.. This match has looked over a few times but that may have been the closest yet and Black didn’t even mean to cover him!

Bischoff: Perhaps if Black could have wrapped up a leg he could of got the pin right there.. Could be a chance missed for Tyler Black.

JR: He didn’t know anything about it though partner, Black was fighting on instinct right there.. He just reacted to the situation!

*Tyler Black then picks up Aries, dragging him up off the canvas, he then proceeds with knife edged chops to the chest as the crowd chant “whooooo” around the arena, With Aries’s chest now a crimson red, Black then attempts a spinning fore arm smash to the face but Aries is able duck it before it lands and respond with a kick to the midsection.. Austin then grips hold of Black and begins to lift him up.. *

JR: Aries is going for his finisher, Aries is looking for his Brain Buster!

*With the crowd expecting the Brain Buster to follow, Black begins to struggle and breaks free out of the finisher attempt.. Black follows up with big shoulder barges to the midsection before placing Aries’s head down and nailing the..*

Bischoff: Black out!

JR: Black just hit his patterned finisher, Black has played his ace card.. He must get the pin!

One.

Two.

Three-NO!

JR: ARIES KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT!

Bischoff: I don’t know who’s more shocked.. Us, Black or these fans! *Eric laughs*

*The crowd are stunned that Aries was able to kick out and Black even more so.. Is eyes are wide open with shock and he begins throwing himself on the mat like a petulant child.. He waste’s no time and drag’s Aries back up again.. He holds Aries’s head and places his boot on the back of his head.. Just when he goes to give him the Black Out again.. Aries lifts himself back up with such force that it flips Black around and back on to his feet.. Austin Aries then kicks him in the midsection before delivering…*

JR: Brain Buster! Brain Buster! It must be over now!

Bischoff: That came out of nowhere!

JR: Aries with the pin!

One.

Two.

Three.

JR: Aries wins! Austin Aries is the 2012 King of the Ring!

Bischoff: What a match Ross.. More importantly what an amazing Ppv, topped off with this ending.

JR: Both of these guys have giving it all they had.. But it’s Aries! Austin Aries has won.. And Austin Aries will go on too face Chris Jericho for the WWE title!

*The crowd are on there feet cheering for both men.. Austin Aries is on his knee’s with a few tears running down his face, he jumps up to his feet in celebration before falling back down with exhaustion, Black rolls underneath the ring and leaves without much fuss.. Shaking his head and as walks back to the back..

JR: Look what it means to this man, a man that’s waited so long for his chance and now.. Now he’s become King of the Ring!

*Aries begins making his way up the stage with the crowd cheering, he takes his place on the King of the Ring chair as the confetti and Pyro’s take place around the arena, with one last shot of the new, King Aries.. The live feed goes dead and the show is over.*

Well its about that time again, its seemed like an eternity but it was necessary. We are back and better than ever.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Congrats to all the winners at King of the Ring, you deserve it

FILLER THIEF!
    a

Really excited about the future. Its crazy too look back at shows like the Royal Rumble about 6 months ago and think about how far this fed has come, props to THBK

Des stealing the spotlight, he loves his fillers

Wanted to wish you all a happy holiday season hope you enjoy it.

Remember to leave feedback in the format listed on the first page of the fed for all shows, it really helps us out

And now, we're back! It's time for RAW is WAR!