Page 49 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Tenay: And now it's time for our 17 man over the top rope rope battle royal main event

Bischoff: For a spot in the King of the Ring tournament. Notable names in the match include Edge and Tyson Kidd who have had their differences

Tenay: As have DDP and Randy Orton, Jay Lethal and Christopher Daniels, as have Rock, Shawn Michaels and Undertaker.

Bischoff: We also have the individual members of the Prime Time Players, Cryme Tyme and All American Perfection in their, along with Bret Hart

Main Event: Bret Hart vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Darren Young vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Edge vs. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Jack Swagger vs. Jay Lethal vs. JTG vs. Randy Orton vs. Rock vs. R-Truth vs. Shad vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Titus O'Neil vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Undertaker in an Over the Top Rope Battle Royal in a King of the Ring qualifier

*Elimination 1 & 2
    The match started with everyone pairing off with a rival, before Brock Lesnar sprinted down to ringside. He slid into the ring and found the Rock and Shawn Michaels trading blows in the middle of the ring. He grabbed the Rock from behind and threw him over the top rope, before turning to HBK, and kicking him low, before lifting him on his shoulders, and F5ing him to the floor!

THE ROCK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
    SHAWN MICHAELS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Elimination 3
    Brock taunted the Rock from the ring, before turning straight into a clothesline from Undertaker, which sent Lesnar to the floor. However from behind, Tyson Kidd landed a dropkick which sent the Deadman to the floor for the elimination

UNDERTAKER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Elimination 4 & 5
    Daniels kicked Jay Lethal in the gut, and went for Angels Wings, but Lethal countered into a back body drop, which sent Daniels to the floor. Lethal turned his attention to R-Truth, but an outraged Daniels returned to the ring, and eliminated Lethal

JAY LETHAL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
    CHRISTOPHER DANIELS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Elimination 6
    DDP had Orton balancing on the top rope, almost for the elimination, but R-Truth came in from behind to break it up. Truth tried eliminating Orton, with Lil' Jimmy helping, but Orton countered with his signature backbreaker. Then DDP and Orton worked together, in hitting Truth with a double cutter! They both pick up Truth, and throws him over the top rope

R-TRUTH HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Elimination 7, 8, 9 & 10
    Darren Young went for the Firemans Carry gutbuster on JTG, but JTG countered by escaping onto the apron, at the same time as Titus O'Neil threw Shad on the apron. PTP run at Cryme Tyme, but Cryme Tyme pulled the ropes down, thus eliminating both Prime Time Players. However, before Cryme Tyme could re-enter the ring, All American Perfection clotheslined them to the floor

TITUS O'NEIL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
    DARREN YOUNG HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
    SHAD HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
    JTG HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Elimination 11 & 12
    DDP threw Dolph Ziggler onto the apron. Jack Swagger ran at DDP for a clothesline, but DDP moved out of the way, so Swagger eliminated by Ziggler and himself

DOLPH ZIGGLER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
    JACK SWAGGER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Elimination 13
    Edge tried spearing Tyson Kidd, but Kidd countered with a knee to the head. Bret Hart came in, and Kidd and Hart doubled suplexed Edge to the floor

EDGE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Elimination 14 & 15
    Bret Hart talked trash to Edge, but Tyson Kidd threw Hart over the top to the floor! Kidd said it's about the tournament, as Hart looked on disappointed, but Randy Orton came in and threw Kidd to the apron, where Edge pulled Kidd down to the floor

BRET HART HAS BEEN ELIMINATED
    TYSON KIDD HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Elimination 16
    Orton hit his rope assisted DDT, and slammed on the mat, preparing for the RKO. When DDP got to his feet, Orton went for the RKO, but DDP twisted it into an attempted Diamond Cutter, but Orton managed to escape. Orton went for a big boot, but DDP ducked, and Orton got tangled up in the ropes. DDP tried eliminating Orton, but only succeeded in getting all of Orton's body onto the apron. Orton threw a right hand, but DDP dodged, and hit a modified Diamond Cutter, so Orton bounced off the ropes before falling to the floor!

RANDY ORTON HAS BEEN ELIMINATED*

Tenay: DDP wins! He's the first Nitro superstar in the King of the Ring tournament

Bischoff: Daniels got screwed! Edge got screwed! Orton got screwed! This is a bad day for Nitro

Tenay: Oh shut up! Goodnight everyone

*The crowd cheers DDP, as the screen fades to black*

Who's ready for some RAW is WAR?

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

In the following posts I will provide spoilers for tonight's show

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Evan Bourne wins the WWE Championship

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Drew McIntyre wins the US Championship

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

And then I win the World Title on Nitro with Mr. Anderson

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

And my mystery guy wins the Intercontinental Title

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

And I will rule the WWE Fed and no one can stop me (No I'm not power hungry)

Just Kidding...

Or am I?

I am

Maybe

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

No I am kidding, but I just realized, RAW is WAR Episode 23 will be posted on page 50! Can't believe we've made it this far, a testament to everyone involved

Now why I am posting again?

EFed
    IWA

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Oh Yeah! RAW is WAR starts...

Right Now!