Page 22 of 183 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    WWE: Raw Is War!

Raw Is War: Episode 15

*The pyro's blast around the arena and with the crowd on there feet cheering it can only me one thing.. Raw Is War is live!*

JR: We are live at the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa, and the WWE now has two separate brands. Welcome to RAW is WAR folks, I’m good ol’ JR, alongside me Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, and King what do you think about the two separate brands.

King: I love it JR, RAW can prove why we are superior while getting rid of some dead weight around here, like Mr. Anderson, god he was an asshole.

JR: How can you say that about our Intercontinental Champion King? Anyways we kept great talent but lost some as well, in the likes of The Rock and Brock Lesnar.

King: And while I’m sad to see them go RAW has the better superstars. Including our WWE Champion Chris Jericho, Lex Luger, Tyler Black and many more.

JR: What about the likes of John Cena, CM Punk, Ultimate Warrior.

King: Please JR; Ultimate Warrior is something I’m still unhappy about.

JR: Well get used to it, tonight he is in action against Tyler Black. We also have a triple threat match between CM Punk, Lex Luger, and John Cena! We got a huge night in store!

CM Punk.jpg

CM Punk walks out from the back, to a nice pop from the fans, as he walks down the ramp into the ring. He immediately grabs a mic, and the fans can tell he is there for business.

Punk: Now, let me start by saying for any of those who are hoping to see Chris Jericho tonight, you will be disappointed because Chris isn't here.

Some of the fans pop at this, while a few Jericho fans boo.

Punk: See, Chris being the rock star that he is, thought being with his band Fozzy, was more important than representing WWE as it's champion tonight here on Raw. Do you all notice what I notice? I am here, and Jericho isn't. Doesn't that show who cares more about the business? Doesn't it show who puts wrestling as the #1 priority in their life? I think it does. See Chris, last week, you called these fans, the WWE Universe, sheep, and said they followed me. No one follows CM Punk. I'm not a leader, I'm not a role model. I am my own man. I live by my own set of rules. I don't try to be an example for anyone, and I don't try and be politically correct. I just be myself. The Straight Edge Savior, the Future WWE Champion, the Best In the World.

The fans pop at this.

Punk: See Chris, you say I lie and hide, but where are you? You are hiding with your little band. You are hiding with the thing you have as a back up incase your wrestling career ever comes to an end. Let me fill you in Jericho. It comes to an end at Backlash. I'm sick and tired of you leaving, and then coming back and acting like wrestling was lost without you. You aren't God's gift to wrestling, you aren't the missing piece. Chris, all you are, is just another man. I on the other hand, I am the savior. I am the man that has been sent to show the masses the right way to live, and what better way to do it than as their WWE Champion!?

The fans pop at this, with a small Punk chant breaking out.

Punk: So Chris, suck on your beers, strum your strings, test your mics, and count the days. Backlash is drawing closer, and when it arrives, there will be no exit for you. You won't be leaving the champion, you won't be walking out with the gold. Chris, at Backlash, it's the beginning of the end, for you.

Punk drops the mic, as he turns, heading up the ramp and into the back.

JR: I have always been a big fan of Jericho and admire everything he has done for this business.. but Punk brings up a very good point, Chris Jericho as the WWE champion should be here representing this company!

King: Hold on Ross, Chris Jericho is the WWE Champion for a reason.. It's not his fault he happens too be a rockstar and the best in the wolrd at everything he does.. He can't be everywhere at once JR.. he has too balance his time!

JR: Balance his time? Well time may indeed be running out for Y2J, because as Punk says.. Jericho vs Punk is scheduled for Backlash and if Jericho is there or not.. Punk is ready, and Punk is ready too once again be the WWE champion!

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 09-03-2012 at 12:31 PM.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

JR: And now William Regal is scheduled to wrestle Amazing Red. Question is will Regal actually wrestle, or does he have someone else to wrestle for him?

King: Regal can do whatever he wants JR; he is better than the rest of these superstars. Plus he was helping Drew McIntyre last week, by getting Drew into a match.

JR: He helped him alright, helped him win the match

King: Your still on this, no one has any idea what you are talking about JR. Drew McIntyre won the match fair and square last week.

Amazing-Red-tna-superstar-1.jpg

JR: Well this week Amazing Red looks to put a stop to it all.

King: He can’t do anything JR; he is too small to make a difference.

imagesCAWPCA78.jpg

*Regal comes out, once again in a suit this week. He doesn’t say anything instead, he holds up one finger, then points to the entrance.*

Drew.jpg

JR: Here we go again, Drew McIntyre fighting William Regal’s battles

King: No JR, Amazing Red isn’t worthy of facing Regal, so once again Regal will help McIntyre by getting him another match.

(2:34-7:24)

Red picks McIntyre up and rolls him into the ring, as William Regal comes from around the corner and stares directly at Red. Red walks over to Regal and talks to him and in the ring McIntyre uses the back of the ref’s pant leg to help himself up. The ref turns and orders McIntyre to stop. While the ref’s back is turned, Regal pulls out the brass knuckles and hits Red in the face. Regal puts the brass knuckles away, as Red is now leaning against the apron. McIntyre comes over, grabs Red by the head and pulls him up onto the apron. McIntyre grabs Red by the head and hits a suplex from over the ropes. Red staggers to his feet, he turns around, and McIntyre hits the Future Shock DDT!

One

Two

Three!

JR: Those cheating son of guns, once again Regal interferes and gets McIntyre a win

King: JR are your glasses fogged up? I don’t see any brass knuckles anywhere

JR: Who said anything about brass knuckles?

King: Well I’m hearing we need to go backstage now, so take it away

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 09-03-2012 at 01:11 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*The camera cuts back from the action at ringside and heads too the back, the backstage arena can be seen and two women arguing can be heard.. The camera continues down the hall where Paige being held by a referee and Tamina being held by two backstage workers can be seen arguing*

Tamina: Blah, blah, blah, Paige, as I said last week on Raw, you got lucky.
    You owe me a re-match so I can show you a real lesson, in the ring.
    So what do you say “Anti-Diva” want to take on the “Ultimate Diva” in a match too settle the score and I couldn’t think of a better place than at, Backlash.

Paige: Correction! I am the Ultimate Anti-Diva, you aren't even qualified to be a called a Diva.

Tamina: “Ultimate Anti-Diva”, that is laughable, you are a one win wonder and let's be honest a pathetic excuse for a WWE diva. So, you wanna prove you can hold your own in the ring with me, hows about it, take me on, at Backlash or are you a coward??

Paige: You know me, I'm not one to back down any challenge. Backlash it is.

*Tamina breaks free from the two men who were holding her back and squares up too Paige*

Tamina: See you there, be ready.

Paige: Oh you better believe I'll be ready.

*Paige flips hair in Tamina's face and walks away, Before Tamina can react, the two men once again grab her, she struggles but can't break free and the camera heads back too ringside!*

King: Oh boy that Paige is a firecracker!

JR: I would not wan't too get on the wrong side of Tamina though King!

King: I agree! I can't wait for these too get it on again! Round 3 at backlash?

JR: That's the way it look's partner.

King: I can't wait!

JR: Well folks we are getting ready for our second match of the night and I can tell you there will be a big Re-debut tonight!

King: Re-debut? How come I didn't know about this?

JR: Well as a matter of fact I only know because I spoke with this man earlier myself, this man a big talent folks.. in his short spell here in the WWE he already lifted numerous titles, including being a former 3 time world champion!

King: Who is it Ross?

JR: After a spell away, This man returned back too FCW where he has once again honed his skills and is back, in his words.. better then ever.

King: WHO IS IT?

JR: Okay, okay.. no need too shout King, it's off course Sh-

Sheamus-wwe-superstar-4.jpg

*The WWE Universe explodes with cheers when they hear the familiar song used by none other than The Great White Sheamus! He runs though the curtains and pounds his fist off his chest and extends his arms out into his signature cross! As he walks down the ramp, he slaps hands with some of the members of the audience, and the crowd starts to chant his name as he enters the ring and is handed a microphone*

Sheamus: Ladies and fellas, I have finally made my way back onto Monday Night Raw! Let me tell ya somethin', fella, it was a lot of hard working getting back onto the WWE's flagship show, but here I am, and I am here to make a name for myself! You fans have no idea about how excited I am to finally be back here, and as a matter of fact, I plan on sending each and everyone of you home happy, every single Monday night, and that is a promise, fella!

*The crowd is chanting Sheamus! Sheamus! Sheamus! and he has a huge grin on his face*

Sheamus: I'm glad you're all so welcoming, I promise you, I won't let you down. Now, let me let you in on some of my plans for the future, I have gold in my sights, you can bet on that ... Which gold do I have in mind, well, I'll let you fans try to figure that out for yourselves, gives you some thinking to do! But lets focus on something a little more ... Well, close. Tonight, I am facing a man known as Bryan Danielson, someone who truly has a boat load of talent, and let me tell you somethin' about that fella, he is pretty good, but he ain't better than me, kids. So lets get things started, shall we? Who is ready to see The Great White in action here tonight?!

*The crowd explodes for Sheamus loudly and he smiles*

Sheamus: Lets get this show on the road then, fella!

*Sheamus hands the microphone down to a cameraman and climbs a turnbuckle to pose for the fans*

King: It's Sheamus?! You had me all excited.. I was expecting someone.. well someone, well.. better.

JR: Better? Sheamus is a former King Of The Ring winner.. He's a former Royal Rumble winner, You wanted someone better?! when you take into count how long Sheamus was in the WWE.. There's not many people with the same amount of experience or time that can match up too him, if you do not find that impressive King them I'm afraid there's something wrong with you partner!

King: Okay! it is impressive.. But I liked him before he became this!

JR: This?

King: Yeah plain and boring! do you remember when he was the Celtic Warrior, when he was feared! he had everyone scared of him.. that's when I liked him!

JR: Oh yeah? What about when he gave you the Brogue Kick? Did you like him then?

King: ........

JR: Well? Did you?

King: Maybe we should just call the action Ross!

Daniel Bryan.jpg

*Before JR can answer Bryan Danielson's music hits the arena too a chorus of "YES!" chants from the crowd, Bryan slowly makes his way too the ring with his eyes firmly focused on Sheamus*

JR: Well here we go guys, we have the smash mouth style of the Great White Sheamus while Bryan will bring the more Technical and methodical style of wrestling, should be a good clash here!

King: I agree, that was the signal of the bell and the match is ready too begin!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Stop at 6:18

King: Ohhh what a slap! He almost slapped the taste right out of the "Great Whites" mouth *King laughs*

JR: I'm not sure how smart that was King.. Sheamus is fired up!

*Sheamus stares through Bryan for a few seconds as Bryan is seemingly froze in fear, Sheamus then runs right him and hits him witch a huge clothesline knocking Bryan off his feet.. Bryan gets straight back up only too be knocked down 3 more times!*

JR: Sheamus is on fire!

King: That explains the hair then!

*Bryan again stumbles too his feet only this time too be grabbed and lifted for... *

JR: White noise! white noise!

King: NO! NO! NO!

One.

Two.

JR: it's over!

Three-NO.

King: It's not over! Come on Bryan!

*Sheamus appears surprised that Bryan was able too kick out but not frustrated, instead the Celtic Warrior rises too his feet and gets the crowd pumped by hitting his chest repeatedly as the crowd chant for Sheamus*

JR: I think we know whats coming King!

King: I think so! stay down Bryan!

*Not hearing King shouting repeatedly at Bryan too stay down, Bryan again gets too his feet.. he however is not on them for long as Sheamus springs out from the corner and hits a big time Brogue Kick!*

JR: My god what a Brogue Kick! He almost booted Bryan's head off his shoulders!

King: Sheamus with the pin, kick out Bryan, kick out!

One.

Two.

Three.

JR: Sheamus wins! Sheamus has returned and has done so with a win!

King: I will admit that was impressive.. Not many people beat Bryan Danielson, maybe it was a fluke?!

JR: Just when you look like you are finally going too give some credit too a guy that deserves you take it away and come out with something like that.. *Ross shakes head* Well folks Sheamus is back, and I can tell you all now.. he maybe better then he ever was and more hungry, It could be a matter of time before he's a champion once again!

Beer Money.jpg

JR: And here comes Beer Money and we haven’t seen them since Wrestlemania. And it looks as though we are going to get a tag team match.

King: And I don’t like these guys they were responsible for getting Kane punted in the head.

JR: You have to be kidding me King, they were in a match at Wrestlemania, all they did was do what any superstar would have done, try and win the match.

King: Well they should have let Kane win, he would still be here.

JR: How do you know Orton wouldn’t have punted Beer Money?

King: At least Kane would still have been here.

JR: King your ridiculous it’s Orton’s fault and always will be

09.jpg

King: Can it be JR? Is that the World’s Greatest Tag Team?

JR: Indeed it is King, and it looks as though they have something to say.

King: Oh how I hope they make Beer Money pay!

*Loud cheers from the crowd, as one of the most renowned tag teams - the World's Greatest Tag Team, appears in the WWE. They come out from behind the curtain, mics in hand, before walking down to the ring*

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 09-03-2012 at 02:07 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Shelton Benjamin: The World’s Greatest Tag Team is back baby! *cue pop*. We are 2 time, 2 time WWE Tag Team Champions, and we are here in the WWE, to do so again!

Charlie Haas: IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE HAAS! IS COO-

Shelton: Dude, what are you doing? You don't have that gimmick anymore! What I was getting on to, is that we have spoken to Teddy Long. We have spoken to Shane McMahon. And at Backlash, we will be crowned Tag Champions - in a Tag Team Turmoil! *loud pop*. We will be up against multiple tag teams on Raw, and on Nitro, including our opponents, Beer Money *crowd pop one more*.

Beer Money. Tonight, you will discover why we are the World’s Greatest Tag Team. These fans will see why we are the World’s Greatest Tag Team. We don't get the respect we deserve from anyone dammit! *mixed crowd reaction*. We are great technical wrestlers! I have a five star ladder match with a mop, whilst Charlie can make John Cena tap out! We are the greatest tag team of our generation! We don't kiss the bosses ass to get ahead! We don't need 7 title wins, to "reek of awesomeness"

Charlie Haas: We are a four time - count them - four time Tag Team Champions, across the two major promotions we have been a part of. Bobby and James need to be drunk to be entertaining. They need money to buy their friends, and create their love live. We are the best damn tag team. Period. Tonight we will prove it. Backlash we will prove it. Beer Money ain't got nothing on us. Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team has arrived! And nobody can stop us.

Beer Money vs. WGTT
    (Farooq= Roode, JBL= Storm)

(1:49-7:25)

Roode falls down after the spinebuster, and is looking to reach Storm, but moving very slowly. Haas is able to get the tag to Benjamin who hops in and grabs Roode by the ankle and drags him back in the middle. Benjamin hits a couple of elbows, before picking Roode up and placing him against the turnbuckle. Benjamin goes for a stinger splash, but Roode moves, Benjamin hits the turnbuckle, groggily backs out, and Roode hits a running lariat to the back of Benjamin’s head, and both men are down. They reach towards their respective corners, and make the hot tags. Haas comes in, ducks a clothesline and comes back with a dropkick, followed by another. Storm gets up slowly, Haas grabs Storm from behind, goes for a german suplex, but Storm elbows the side of Haas’ head. Haas staggers back, runs toward Storm, who out of nowhere hits the Last Call! Cover…

One

Two

Thr- Benjamin breaks up the pin!

Roode comes in and goes after Benjamin. He attempts to clothesline him over the ropes, but Benjamin pulls the ropes down, and Roode goes over. Benjamin turns, and when Storm turns to him, Benjamin hits him with a superkick! Storm staggers back, and Haas hits a german suplex into a pin, while Benjamin goes over the top rope for a flying crossbody to take out Roode! Cover…

One

Two

Three!

King: I love these guys; they are my new favorite tag team!

JR: Stop being so bias King. That was a great tag team exhibition put on, both teams deserve credit.

King: Where is Orton now? Now is the time to take two bums out!

JR: He’s on Nitro King, he won’t be seen here.

King: I might go do it myself!

JR: King you can go ahead and try, but your kick is nowhere near as powerful, and the odds of you tripping are great.

King: I’d like to see you try!

JR: I have no desire to King, and let’s move on with this show. When we come back we expect to hear from Cody Rhodes about staying on RAW, stay tuned!

>>Commercial Break<<

Rhodes.jpg

*The fans pop loudly as Cody Rhodes walks out onto the stage. He’s not wearing his usual hooded jacket, instead, he has jeans and an open necked shirt on. Across his shoulder is the prestigious United States Championship. He makes his way down the ramp, high fiving a few fans on his way down, before sliding into the ring. He asks for, and receives, a microphone.*

Cody Rhodes: Well, after last week, it is official. After I walked down to this ring and hit Mr. Anderson with a Beautiful Disaster, I pinned him and defeated him. That made it all official. Because of that ladies & gentlemen, Cody Rhodes and- perhaps more importantly- the United States Championship are staying on Raw!

*Rhodes throws the United States Championship in the air as the fans pop loudly.*

Cody Rhodes: Now let’s get something straight, when I was the Intercontinental Champion, before I had my change of attitude, I was the guy that used anything and everything to make certain I didn’t have to defend my title- in simple words, I was a coward.

But now, I refuse to be the same. I’m on the flagship show of WWE- I’m on a show that my father, the American Dream Dusty Rhodes, and my brother, Goldust made into what it is today. This show is the longest running weekly episodic television show in the world! And on the roster, you have none other than the current United States Champion Cody Rhodes!

*The fans pop loudly.*

Cody Rhodes: And backstage, you look around and see guys like CM Punk, the Ultimate Warrior, John Cena- guys that emit such a reaction from all of these people, when you also have guys like the WWE Champion Chris Jericho, Lex Luger and Tyler Black, guys who aren’t exactly loved by these people- well what I’m saying is that I’m going to be a fighting champion.

After I beat Brock Lesnar and Jeff Hardy to win this championship at WrestleMania, then beat Brock Lesnar once again two weeks ago to successfully defend this title, the draft left me with a lack of challengers, Jeff may still be here on Raw, but he’s not exactly done much to deserve a shot at this title.

What I’m saying is that I want a challenge, and that’s why I’m going to be a fighting champion, because as long as we have the WWE Champion as Chris Jericho, we’re going to need a deserving champion somewhere on this brand, and I’m going to be that champion. I’m going to make all of you proud by staying honourable to this very championship!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*Rhodes holds the championship up high as he jumps onto the turnbuckle as the fans cheer loudly for Rhodes. He goes to leave the ring but...*

triple-h61.jpg

* It's time to play the game * (The crowd goes nuts as Triple H makes his way to the ring.)

HHH: First I want to address the WWE Universe... It's good to be back. All this time I was sitting at home watching WWE and it finally clicked on me. I'm the missing component in this business. I got my ass up, I worked out like never before and I am in the best physical condition in my life. This is good news to me, this is good news to my fans, but Cody Rhodes, this will not be good news to you.

(Cody looks puzzled)

HHH: You see Cody, when I was sitting at home watching and waiting, it dawned on me.... I never got my rematch for the United States Title; and since you're the big man on campus walking around with that prestigious title around your waist, you have a target on your back, and I'm gunning for you. Now this brings me to the bad news Cody. I talked to Theodore Long and he has granted me a rematch against you, so don't get too attached to that title because I, The Game, Triple H will pedigree your ass and take back what is rightfully mine.

(loud pop from the fans)

HHH: Once I get my US Title back, I am coming with a vengeance for the WWE Championship. I don't care who the title holder will be, you will be just another victim in my way. It's time that the WWE gets back to the top and I will see to it that it does.

King: What a match set for next week! I hope Triple H wins.

JR: Yes that match is big, but let’s not overlook this next match, where Tyler Black will take on the Ultimate Warrior

King: Let’s go Black!

JR: How did I know you were going to say that King?

King: You predict the future. I don’t know?

JR: Maybe it’s because you hate the Ultimate Warrior

King: What are you talking about JR, I don’t hate Warrior!

JR: Yes you do King!

King: Here comes the Ultimate Warrior. How does this guy even have a job in the WWE? He is a lunatic and unsafe to be around.

JR: See you do hate him King!

King: I don’t hate him I just wish that he wasn’t employed here. It would be safer and better for business

tumblr_m751w7EzQa1r79q7ho1_1280.jpg

JR: Well this young gun certainly is good for business, Tyler Black!

King: Of course he is, not only is he going to take Warrior out here tonight, he is also finally going to get John Cena out of the spotlight, and take over as the face of the WWE. He is the best thing that’s happened to the WWE!

JR: Well he still has a lot to prove in this business.

King: Well so far he is making all the right moves!

Ultimate Warrior vs. Tyler Black

(Watch 1:07-6:13)

IWA:

HWA:

General:

JR: What a kickout by Warrior, how did he kick out?

King: Come on Black, one more superkick he is finished.

Black does as King says and sets up for Avada Kedavra. As Warrior gets up, Black goes for the kick, and Warrior ducks it. He hits a running clothesline, followed by another, followed by a big boot. Black gets back up and Warrior hits a leaping shoulder block, cover…

One

Two

Th- kickout by Black.

Warrior picks Black up and sends him against the ropes. Black slides and goes out of the ring. Warrior goes to the ropes telling Black to come back in, but Black grabs Warrior’s head and brings it down on the ropes. Warrior staggers back, and Black comes to the apron, and hits a springboard clothesline. Black stands up and hits a running shooting star press, cover…

One

Two

Thr- kickout by Warrior!

Black gets Warrior up who punches him in the face, Black staggers to the turnbuckle and leans against it. Warrior runs for a stinger splash, and Black moves. Black goes off the ropes and hits Black Magic, cover…

One

Two

Thre- Kickout by Warrior!

Black can’t believe it and he goes up to the top rope. He goes for a phoenix splash, but Warrior moves, and Black lands hard. He gets up and Warrior hits an inverted atomic drop, followed by a leaping shoulder block. Warrior runs around, and shakes the ropes. He runs for the running splash, and Black moves out of the way. Warrior holds his midsection as he gets up, he turns and Black hits the Avada Kedavra! Cover…

One

Two

Three!

JR: Well Warrior put up quite the battle there, but in the end Tyler Black picks up the win!

King: YES!

JR: King I know your happy but you have to give Warrior credit, he took all the offense that Black through at him and more.

King: YES!

JR: If you’re going to pull the clichéd YES chant, don’t bother Tyler Black is about to speak.

*Tyler Black grabs a microphone

Black: Is this what I signed up for? Beating the likes of The Ultimate Warrior? The Ultimate Has Been who just doesn't know when to call it quits?

*Fans boo loudly*

Black: It's a shame really, because if this the best the WWE can offer me, I will dominate Raw in no time at all and therefore where is the challenge?

I've always craved a challenge which is why no matter how much I spent in Ring of Honor and FCW, I always stood out. Something John Cena feared would happen had I set foot in this WWE ring long ago. I can't imagine why he would want to stop the future of the WWE from taking place. Perhaps he's like The Ultimate Warrior, living in the past and believing he's better than he's given credit for. For all the success there have been more disappointments Cena has been known for but still somehow he's been the WWE's shining star.

*Let's go, Cena chants begin to emerge*

Black: You folks tell me, is a man who stands in the way of the future is a man worth admiring? A man who when people called him out on his bullshit backstage, like when Orton did; oh yeah those rumors were very true, he would go crying to Vince McMahon and told them if they weren't punished he would leave? A man whose morals means nothing when he sleeps with any WWE Diva who thinks she can get ahead in this business by sleeping with the top dog in their brand? Oh and to all those brainless Divas in the back, Mickie James says hello.

*Fans are shocked and appalled at the accusations towards Cena*

Black: So really who is John Cena and why is he the star that he is today? I have no clue, because if you people knew the real John Cena, you'd hate him as much as I do. The difference between you and I? I can actually do something about it.

*Fans boo Black without end*

Black: Cena at Backlash, I challenge you to a match. This math will be the way people witness how I, Tyler Black, am the future of this business and once I remove you, the cancer that plagues the WWE from becoming as great as it can be, people will finally see the light and remember that Tyler Black showed them the way. See you at Backlash Cena.

JR: Wow! Tyler Black has just challenged John Cena to a match at Backlash! What will be Cena’s response?

King: Well we might find out in our main event tonight, when Cena faces CM Punk and Lex Luger in a triple threat match!

JR: That’s a huge match! We have more to come, up next!

>>Commercial break<<

IWA:

HWA:

General:

*The cameras cut to backstage where Josh Matthews is seen standing with a microphone in hand*

Matthews: Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome back the former WWE Champion and King of the Ring ... Sheamus!

*The camera pans out a bit and now Sheamus is down standing next to Josh Matthews with a smile on his face, sweat still dripping down his face*

Sheamus: Thank ya, fella. It's good to be back here on Raw!

Matthews: Now Sheamus, you just faced Bryan Danielson in an amazing return match! Do you have anything to say about the match or Danielson?

Sheamus: Well, Josh, Bryan put up one hell of a fight, I felt like I was back home in Ireland to be quite honest with ya, fella! It was a good feeling to be back in the ring, and especially someone with his caliber of performance, but in the end, The Great White always comes out on top!

*Matthews and Sheamus laugh a bit*

Matthews: I only have one more question for you, Sheamus ... How does it feel to be back? Explain in detail, how did it feel to walk through that curtain once again?

Sheamus: I don't think I can describe the feeling, Josh ... It was awesome. The rush I got from the fans cheers ... It gave me a chill down my spine, and then being in the ring talking to all of them was ... It was just indescribable. An amazing feeling Josh, and I'm going to use those feelings to help fight my way back to the top so I can become the new WWE champion, bet on that, fella!

Matthews: Alright, strong words from The Great White Sheamus! Thanks for stopping by, Sheamus!

Sheamus: Anytime, fella!

*Sheamus and Matthews shake hands and the cameras cut back to the ring*

JR: Well what a way to conclude the evening folks, with a triple threat match!

King: It will be CM Punk against John Cena and Lex Luger!

JR: And while these three men don’t necessarily have problems for each other, they are looking to gain momentum to take down their other adversaries.

King: My favorite has to be Lex Luger, the way he has been the past few weeks he looks unstoppable!

imagesCAOG4M1K.jpg

JR: you are right King, and speaking of Luger, here he comes now

King: I don’t think there is any other superstar on the roster who I like as much as Luger at the moment.

JR: That’s cause he’s facing Warrior, King. I mean if Hornswoggle was beating Warrior, you’d be dressed as a leprechaun to support him.

King: Not true!

tumblr_m0t6bkKw7W1qh0iy2o4_400.jpg

JR: Well regardless here comes John Cena.

King: And will he accept Tyler Black’s offer for a match at Backlash?

JR: If he wins this match I think we may find out.

CM Punk heel.jpg

King: Well I think CM Punk needs this win the most, to gain momentum going into Backlash, because right now Jericho is the clear favorite.

JR: I can’t agree with you there King, with Jericho on tour with Fozzy until Backlash, CM Punk is going to stay sharp, while Jericho may get rusty

King: Jericho is the best in the world at what he does JR, Jericho is never rusty!

CM Punk vs. John Cena vs. Lex Luger
    http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k41Ku1U24QGyeh3hT97

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/k6wmC13ya7dcPI3hT9f
    (Watch from 5:38 of first video until 0:47 of second video)

From the opposite side of the ring CM Punk runs and hits a suicide dive onto Cena and Luger. CM Punk gets up and grabs Luger by the head, and sends him into the ring. Punk rolls in and covers Luger…

One

Two

Thr- Kickout!

CM Punk can’t believe it, as he gets to one knee and tries to catch his breath. Meanwhile Cena climbs the turnbuckle, and while Punk is on one knee, about too stand up, Cena hits a legdrop to the back of the head. Punk rolls away, and Cena turns to Luger. Cena runs at Luger, but Luger is able to grab the arm of Cena and hit a hip toss. Luger goes for the one handed bulldog, but Cena pushes him off. Luger wails with a clothesline that misses and Cena hits the proto-plex. Cena doesn’t get up right away, and Punk climbs the turnbuckle and hits the elbow on Luger, cover…

One

Two

Thr- Cena breaks it up with a Five Knuckle Shuffle to the back of Punk’s head. Punk gets up groggily holding the back of his head. Cena picks him up for the Attitude Adjustment, but Punk grabs the ropes. Punk holds onto the ropes, then Luger comes and hits a running forearm smash to Cena, knocking Punk over and he rolls out of the ring. Cover by Luger…

One

Two

Thre- Kickout by Cena!

Luger can’t believe it as he kneels on both knees, Cena rolls out of the ring, and Punk comes back in and kicks Luger in the side of the head, cover…

One

Two

Th- Cena grabs Punk by the ankle and drags him to the outside.

Cena climbs in the ring for a cover…

One

Two

Thr- Kickout by Luger.

Cena can’t believe it, but wastes no time and locks in the STF! Luger is battling trying to crawl his way to the ropes, he is almost there, and Luger makes one last lunge at the ropes and gets it! The ref comes in and breaks the hold. Cena gets up slowly, as Punk is now standing right behind Cena. Cena slowly turns, and right into the GTS!

One

Two

Three!

JR: What a match! CM Punk picks up a huge win!

King: That match was great, but you could clearly see Luger was dominating the match so Cena and Punk worked together until Luger had nothing left

JR: That’s what happens sometimes in triple threats; need to eliminate the toughest opponent first. But alas Punk picks up the win and he looks like he is ready for his match with Jericho at Backlash

King: Jericho is still my favorite

*Punk celebrates up the ramp and goes to the back. On his way up, Tyler Black runs by him and too the ring, where Cena is starting to stir. Black waits as Cena gets up and hits him with Avada Kedavra! Black bends down next to Cena and can be heard saying, ‘I want my answer next week.’*

JR: Well I think Black’s assured himself a response from Cena next week

King: It was genius JR, he is going to make Cena accept the challenge for Backlash, and then beat him

JR: Well he may have pissed off Cena.

King: Who is standing tall JR?

*Black stands up and stares out into the audience as the show fades to black and the WWE logo flashes across the screen.*

Last edited by THE HEARTBREAK KID; 09-03-2012 at 03:33 PM.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Filler!

Thanks to kingblingbla for the Nitro logo, you will soon be seeing

Thursday Night Nitro Episode One!

Coming up now!