Page 1 of 171 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

WWE Fantasy Fed - Official Show Thread

This is where all the WWE Fantasy Fed shows and PPV's are going to be posted

Get ready, RAW is WAR is coming next!!!!

My first ever filler!

Firstly thank you everyone for your patience, we hope you enjoy the show and we welcome your feedback.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Raw Is War is Next!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    WWE RAW is WAR

http://<span style="font-family: ver...dOU</a></span>

*The pyro hits and the crowd goes frickin crazy, as we start the 1st edition, of the brand new RAW is WAR*

JR: Hello everyone and welcome to the new and improved RAW is WAR. I'm "JR" Jim Ross and alongside me, my fellow Hall of Famer, Jerry "The King" Lawler. And what a show we have for you today,

JL: That's right JR, although we can tell you have been told to say that, because we have no idea what we have planned tonight

JR: Although that's true King, it's the WWE, what can go wrong.

JL: Montreal Screwjob, Benoit Murders, John Cena

JR: Ok, Ok, I get the point, although I don't appreciate the bad mention of John Cena, he's been the face of this company for years

JL: But that was the old WWE, not the new one. The new WWE, features superstars from the past, present and future!

JR: That's true, but who's in charge here? Teddy Long? John Laurinatis? Eric Bischoff? Vince McMahon?

I believe it is the 1st

JL: Teddy Long? Aren't we more upperclass than that?

JR: You're here, aren't you?

JL: You're all jokes today, aren't you

JR: No, I just don't think Teddy appreciates your offensive comments

JL: Bull...Crap

TL: What's up playas? You all know who I am, and I am here to inform you off the GM Postion. Well, for the meantime, I will be fulling that postion. Now, let me get on to tonight. We are having the 1st round, of a tournament to crown the 1st WWE Champion, of this new era playa. Then next week, will be the semi-finals, and the final taking place at the Royal Rumble. Not only that, you feel me, but tonight, we will have an eight man tag team match. Holla

*Teddy leaves the ring and goes to the back, as the camera is shown around the crowd as they wait for the first match of the title tournament, When out steps Vickie Guerrero to an eruption of boos! *

VG: Excuse me! Excuse me!

*The crowd continue to boo Vickie and drown out her words*

VG: I said EXCUSE ME!!

*She looks at the crowd in disgust as they as they continue to boo!*

VG: Please welcome my client and the next WWE champion… Dolph Ziggler!

Mr. Ziggles has Arrived

*Ziggler’s music goes out around the arena as the cocky superstar steps out from behind the curtain on to the stage! Vickie begins to clap him as he brushes his hands through his hair and then throws them forward before they both make there way to the ring!*

DZ: It’s pretty clear to everyone that knows anything about wrestling that I am the most talented man in wrestling full stop, Yet I have had to wait time and time again for the chance to shine and finally take the spot I derserve and become the WWE champion! I mean Cena? CM Punk? Can they do this?

*Ziggler hands the mic to Vickie and does his trademark headstand in the ring as Vickie once again claps!*

DZ: No they can’t! Neither do they have the look or talent to be a champion, they have not deserved the title shots and title reigns they have had, but I have! And finally I am going to take my chance and win this tournament and become the new WWE champion!

If you close your eyes... you might miss the match

*Christian music hits and the crowd gives him a great pop, Captain Charisma enters the ring and ask for the mic

C: Well well well, it is Mr. Show off in person, that were some nice words Dolph but honesly I wasn’t paying attention because of your unexistent charisma and mic skills

*The crowd pops to a similar level than the Rock's return last year*

C: Even counting the fact you need a woman to make you look interesting isn’t helping you much, actually is funny you claim to be next greatest superstar when every time you seem close to the belt you always end short, unfortunately for you this isn’t going to be the exception tonight Doplh, because tonight is the time for Captain Charisma to get back on top!!, All my career I have been criticize of not being good enough to be a world champion ,and then when I finally made it that I wasn’t able to live the exception!!.

C: I let down my peeps and turned my back on them but not anymore, I realize the reason why I spent all these years in the business is for the fans and I’m not going to let the avarice to take the best off me, I am fighting for all the peeps here in attendance and the ones in home, I’m going to win this tournament to become WWE champion and prove the world that I deserved the glory!!, no one will stop me not even you Ziggler.

JL: Some words from Christian but can he back it up, Dolph Ziggler is the future of the business, Christian best year are behind, he hold the title for just 5 days too!!

JR: Come on King, Christian is one of the most hard worker and passionate men in the WWE, he has the experience and the fans by his side, I’m sure he could get it done again and teach Ziggler and Vickie a lesson

http://<span style="font-family: ver...yTY</a></span>

Ignore ending

*Ziggler goes for the sleeper but Christian shoves him off, Dolph goes for a clothesline, but Christian ducks, and nails a spinebuster. Ziggler is on mat and Captain Charisma is setting the killswitch!!

JL: Come do something Dolph, wait what’s that??

*CM Punk comes to the ring and start to call Christian, Christian get distracted and Dolph seizes and hits the Zig Zag from behind

JR: Oh No, Look what Punk caused

JR: What the hell is Punk even doing out here?

JL: I don’t know, but I loved it, Ziggler deserved the win JR, and he advances to the next round, Dolph was right he really he is going to become the new WWE champion!!

JR: One thing is sure, Christian is not going to be happy about this, CM Punk better look out

<<Commercial>>
    Last edited by Pumpkinhead; 03-30-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    JR: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw everyone, and we have some big news for you all now

JL: That's true JR, Teddy Long, during the commercial break, came out to announce a huge match for next week

JR: The 1st Intercontinetial Champion will be crowned next week, in a ten man battle royal

JL: That should be interesting, not only for that, but that should be a great preview, for the 1st ppv, the Royal Rumble

JR: That's true King, should be very interesting

*Bryan Dannielson's music plays out around the arena, Bryan makes his way down to the ring receiving a mixed reaction from the crowd*

BD: So tonight I am facing John Cena. I should be thrilled, after all he is the franchise player, a 12 time heavyweight champion, main eventer of multiple pay per views, but in reality I am disappointed. Why you ask? Because I deserve better than John Cena. I am without doubt the best wrestler in the world. I should be testing my skill against CM Punk or Christian or Shawn Michaels, not some muscle bound Boy Scout whose signature move involves him waving his hand in front of his face. Hell, why aren’t I going against one of the ushers, at least that way the fans would be entertained for more than five minutes. John isn’t a wrestler; he is a sports entertainer, which from where I come from is a dirty word. All the catch phrases, fancy merchandise, five moves of doom and grand entrances won’t save him from someone who has perfected the art of wrestling all around the world. So why doesn’t my esteemed opponent come on out and see what is like to WRESTLE someone who isn’t impressed that “the champ is here”.

JL: He's right JR! This guy could very well be the best wrestler in the world right now.. And tonight he is going to show Mr. Goody Two Shoes Cena how a real wrestler, wrestles!

JR: Well king! while i agree with you that Bryan is a hell of talent and gifted as a performer.. I would never write of cena, You can say what you like about his wrestling ability but he always rises to the occasion and this trash talking from Bryan maybe the ammunition that Cena needs to win this Title tournament!

JL: Maybe your right. I just hope your wrong!

It's the Doctor!

*John Cena comes onto the stage dressed in his old school Doctor of Thuganomic's Attire. The brings the crowd to a mixed reaction, most unsure whether to cheer or boo. He has a mic in his hand and stands on the ramp*

JR: It's the Doctor of Thuganomic's folks! It appears Cena has dusted off his old Attire and is ready to bring the attitude back!

JL: Just look at the crowd JR! These idiots are stunned, They don't know whether to boo or cheer him.

JR: Well I'm in shock myself King! I don't think anybody expected this..

JC:
    Sports Entertainer, you say, do you think I'm a div?
    Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, and others, I had great matches with

I've been in this business for so many years
    I look like a professional, when you look like you've just had 10 beers

When you've won a title without Money in the Bank, I'll believe you now don't wet the bed
    After I'm done with you, you're mouth would be so sore, that for once, you can't go to give head

You think you're a wrestler, when you are nothing like one
    Wrestler's are respected, but you can't even cum

I'm one of the great's - like Ric Flair and the Macho Man
    While you're just a loser, like Brooklyn Brawler, or that Rocky Man

Sacremento, we are here, and I'll promise to kick Bryan's ass
    While he has as much charisma, as the one they call Jacob Cass

I've been told you swallow Dannielson, by that man they call Rob
    Bryan, you're friend may have a cumming machine, but you have no...

*The crowd erupts with cheers as the majority of the crowd are delighted with the return of the "old school" Cena*

JL: These fans are so thickle! so he puts his hat on backwards, says a poem and now they love him!

JR: This really should be a good match King!

http://<span style="font-family: ver...gnw</a></span>
    (Ignore ending)

JR: Cena hits the FU!

JL: No! come on Bryan..

JR: Cena has it

JL: Bryan, kick out

JR: Cena has done it! He showed everyone that he could wrestle tonight King! him and Bryan put on a very good match but it's John Cena that advances through in the title tournament!

*Cena stands in the middle of the ring doing his trademark "word life pose" as the crowd cheer louder for him then they ever did before! Cena taking in the crowd applause does not see Bryan sneak up behind him with a chair..*

JR: What's Bryan doing?. NOOO! This match is over.. It's done,

JL: It's not done JR, Bryan is teaching a lesson to Cena!

*Bryan nails Cena over the head with the chair before putting him in the Lebell Lock! Cena refuses to tap out as Bryan applies more and more pressure! Help arrives from the back and eventually they are able pull Bryan away from Cena and usher him to the back!*

<<Commercial>>
    Last edited by Pumpkinhead; 03-30-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    JR: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, and look who's already in the ring, it's the match particpants

JL: That's right, Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio, Zack Ryder and TJ Perkins are in the loser corner, and Bobby Roode, Kane, Brian Kendrick and Austin Aries are in the winners corner.

JR: Well, I respectively disagree, although Roode's team has more experience, Ryder's team has more potential - in my opinion

JL: Did you just decide those 2 captains?

JR: Yes, I did

Hardy/Cara - Mysterio/Mysterio - Perkins/Finlay - Batista/Ryder
    Kane/Kane - MVP/Aries - Kendrick/Kendrick - JBL/Roode
    [video]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7c...10-08-p1_sport[/video]
    Ignore entrances, the midget cunt who I can't stand, and the crappy wrestler not involved wrestling in the match

JL: Great dropkick there by Kendrick

JR: You can say that again

JL: Great dropkick there by Kendrick

JR: Oldest trick in the book.

*Sin Cara trys to get a tag in, but Mysterio pushes him to the floor. Mysterio slams Cara into the steel steps, and makes his way to the back. Perkins get distracted by all of this, and Kendrick rolls him up*

JR: Oh god, Rey's an idiot, he cost his team the match

JL: Sent a message to Sin Cara though, didn't he?

JR: He did but that's beside the point, Mysterio is nothing but a no good, son of a...

The camera cuts off the announcer's, and shows a video of a little kid playing football with his friends, when a bolt of lightening comes down on the field. The kids run away, but the lightening burns letters into the ground. They spell "E-L-E-C-T-R-F-I-N-G"

<<Commercial>>
    Last edited by Pumpkinhead; 03-30-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    As we come back from a commercial break, we hear Cult of Personality blaring through the arena, with CM Punk standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand. The music fades off into the background as Punk raises the mic to his mouth.

CM Punk: A lot of you are probably wondering what I am doing out in this ring. It is simple, I want two things. The first being the WWE Championship. There is no one else in the back that is more deserving to be the champion that yours truly. I come out here, bust my ass week in and week out for you fans who could care less who is in this ring. I give you fans 5 star matches each night, but your more likely to be all excited for someone like John Cena. News flash for you all. I am better than John Cena. I am better than Triple H. I am better than Christian. Did you all see what I did to Mr Two Pump Chump? Do you know the reason why Ziggler beat him? Because I left Dolph beat him. I showed Christian why I am the best in the world, and the next time he wants to know running his mouth about yours truly, I will show him why I am better than him. I am better than Hulk Hogan ever was. You know what Hogan had? A flashy catch phrase and the body of a greek god. Where is he now though? Barely able to stand on his own two legs, getting surgery after surgery just hoping to relieve the pain. I on the other hand, when I am 65 years old, will still be able to do the same things I do now. That is simply because when you are the best at your craft, you don't even become a failure like Hogan did. I am better than everyone else, and that is why I will be the next WWE Champion.

I said that there was 2 things I wanted. The second is The Undertaker. Why the Undertaker you ask? Because much like Hogan, Taker is past his prime. Heck, when I beat the Undertaker back at Breaking Point in 2009 in a Submission match, which by the way few have ever made Taker submit, he was pushing to his point of relevance. What is he hanging on to now? A streak at one show a year, and the shadows of yesterday. Taker needs to be put down like a dog. People fear the Streak, and people fear the Legacy that is The Undertaker. You are all privileged to be looking at one person who does not give in to that fear. Why do i not give in to that fear? It is simple. I'm better than the Undertaker! Don't believe me? I'll prove it when I go 1 on 1 with the Phenom. And remember when I have pinned Taker 1..2...3, in this ring, it will just be a reminder that I am better than each and every single one of you.

All we hear is ~clap~ ~clap~ The Phenon, The Deadman ~clap~ ~clap~

*gong, the lights go out and smoke comes form the stage, Undertaker comes slowly to the ring*

Undertaker: CM Punk... you have no idea the door that you have opened. Not only will I be coming through that door, all evil will unleash on you as well. For 22 years I have put fear in the hearts of the most fearless men. Whether I was The Phenom, The Dead Man, The Legend, The American Bad Ass or The Last Outlaw. I came out here night after night and took care of what needed my attention. I have never, nor will I ever back down from a fight.

Pay attention Punk... do you hear the bell? (The Gong Sounds) The question I ask you is, for whom does that bell toll for? Be rest assured Punk, that when the gong hits and the lights go out... I guarantee that chills will run up your spine, the hairs on your body will stand up and you will get weak at the knees. Be afraid Punk, be very afraid.

Tonight as I go to rest, I give you my word... I will begin to dig your grave. I will start carving out your tombstone, I will have the priest at hand to administer your last rites. I will personally end you, throw your carcass in a box, put you under the ground and personally seal your fate.

You made a big mistake talking down to me. Men have done it in the past and they have tried to down the biggest tree in the yard...and ALL have failed. Look at my Wrestlemania Streak... Snuka, Roberts, The Giant, Bundy, Kane, Michaels and even Triple H have all tried to defeat me, but they all ended up on the losing side. Nothing will be different with your fate Punk. In 2010 you called me out, I answered, and you ended up nowhere... What makes you think that this time it will be different?

When all is said and done, I will carry your body, I will tombstone you and pin your for the 1-2-3!!! I will then carry your lifeless body to the cemetery and throw you in the ground... Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust... CM Punk, You Will Rest In Peace!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4n8evxdYY[/video]
    (Ignore ending and Paul Bearer LOL)

JR: Snakes eyes and big foot from Undertaker and he making the cut throat, Taker is calling for the chokeslam... wait where is Punk going??

JL: He had enough, Punk doesn't need anything to prove, he already beat The Undertaker!!

Punk is leaving the ring to backstage with a grin in his face... but out the nowhere Christian comes and sends Punk back to the ring

JR: The Undertaker catches him and MY GOD what devastating Tombstone Piledriver!!!... 1...2...3, Taker wins Taker wins!!!

JL: Why Chrsitain messes with Punk here!!, this is not of hie business!!!

JR: Punk messed Christian not long ago, he deserved it!!!, and I'm sure this is not the end between this two!!

Last edited by Pumpkinhead; 03-30-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    JR: And we are back for the main event, Cody Rhodes vs The Ultimate Warrior

JL: True JR, and we already know John Cena, Undertaker, and Dolph Ziggler are already in the semi finals of the WWE Championship Tournament, so who will join them

JR: It's time to find out

*The Camera pans to Coach, in the backstage interview area*

*The Ultimate Warrior is backstage with the Coach*

Coach: Well Warrior, its been a long time since we have seen you in action, but you still look great. I would first like to welcome you to RAW. Tonight you will take part in a tournament to name the new WWE Champion and you opponent will be Cody Rhodes in the main event. What are your thoughts on that? What do you have to say to the WWE Universe?

Ultimate Warrior: Well Coach, as you know, I, The Ultimate Warrior, am a former World Champ. I am here to reclaim what is mine, the WWE World Championship Belt. When I get it around my Warrior waist, I will not only be the champion of this world, but this galaxy and this universe. I will also be champion of all galaxies and all universes. I will travel in my spaceship everywhere to let all humanoids know I am champion. Now tonight, I will be taking on the young Cody Rhodes, brother of Dustin Rhodes and they are both sons of Dusty Rhodes, who is the son of a plumber. Cody is just like them all in every way, except that he is not a plumber, he does not cross dress, nor wear make up and he is not fat. He also has a better speaking voice and is much more muscular than them all. He also wrestles better than them- yet he is like them in every way. But one thing young Cody is not- he is not a Warrior. I am a Warrior, the gods of all Warriors chose me to be a Warrior, I have Warrior juices pumping through my veins, through my brain, through my heart, through my liver, through my kidneys- both of them, and throughout the rest of this human body of mine. All here in Sacremento shall witness the greatness of the Ultimate Warrior, for I am the Ultimate Warrior. I shall soon have the belt around my waist, it is in my destiny, in my dreams, in your dreams, in all Warriors dreams *growllll* Warrior Out!

*The Camera leaves The Ultimate Warrior, as we see Cody Rhodes is walking through the backstage corridors*

CR: So tonight is the first round of the tournament that will crown the new WWE Champion... and I'm up against Ultimate Warrior?

*Cody laughs to himself*

You may as well just crown me the Champion right now! I can barely understand a word that he says, and his hair in it's own right is a crime against nature! He shall an easy opponent and this shall be an easy victory.

I'm the son of Dusty Rhodes, one the greatest superstars ever to compete in a wrestling ring. Wrestling is in my blood... Success is in my blood... Being a Champion is in my blood. When I first started off in this business, many people wrote me off instantly because of my size and stature. But this tournament is a chance to prove them all wrong, to prove them that I'm better than them. Tonight I will give the Ultimate Warrior a lesson in perfection and tonight I will become one step closer to becoming the new WWE Champion.

<<Commercial>>

*We come back to these two in the ring, preparing for their 1st contest*

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP67IK-UlgM[/video]
    Ignore Heenan & Entrances, and watch until 8:12

JR: Great clothesline by Warrior

JL: And here comes the big splash

*Warrior nails it*

JR: Pin him

JR: And Ultimate Warrior is through to the semi finals. Goodnight Everyone

WWE Logo appears to end the show

Blog Entries
    Filler....