Page 1 of 133 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

eWN Presents Discussion Thread

Hello, eFedders of eWN.

Welcome to the freshest and newest concept to hit our beloved website.

This idea started from a conversation between JMan and myself, and it is something that is being put in place for the enjoyment of each and every one of you reading this.

What we are creating here is a workshop for all and any eFedder out there to flex their creative juices.

The following is the premise for what we have created here.

Ever wanted to make a one off eShow, but was worried that after said show was posted it would get buried under the plethora of threads in this section once it was posted?

Well fear not no longer, as we have created eWN Presents so we can link those shows to our sticky once your show is posted.

This project has been started so basically anyone can post in this discussion thread and say that they are doing a show, and then promote their show via this very thread.

This project has been started by JMan and myself, but we personally will have nothing to do with the creative aspect of your shows, and you don't even have to actually ask for our permission to do a show. The floor is totally yours in that aspect. We are just here to promote your shows and provide a platform for you to have your own fun, away from the weekly pressures that the creative teams of the other eFeds sometimes put on us as eFedders.

However, after speaking with a certain somebody who is an eFed fanatic, and loves the creative aspect of this eFedding thing, we shall also be having an ongoing weekly eFed under the eWN Presents banner, and he is itching to get it started. I'm sure once he sees this he shall announce it, and let you all know the details and such.

Now, as it would be pointless to have such a project started without any actual one off shows planned, I can assure you that JMan and I (and three others) personally have something that we shall be announcing very soon, but, as you'll find out later on today, there is someone else who has a show that he has been dying to announce for quite some time.

Without spoiling anything, I am just going to say that he shall be announcing it later on tonight.

Other than eFed shows, this project shall also be the home to many other fun and unique projects.

As many of you may know, JMan and myself have been working on a shoot interview, and, although this epic conversation between us is far from finished, we shall be posting the first part of it under the eWN Presents banner soon.

We shall be encouraging others to do the same.

This project had been designed to help bring our eCommunity closer together, and this discussion thread welcomes other eFeds to come here and promote their latest shows and PPV's as well, with the hopes that someone who doesn't normally read their shows might see something that catches their eye and checks their shows out for the first time.

So, without any further fuss, I give the floor to JMan and a certain someone who, as I've already said, shall be announcing the very first show to be promoted under the eWN Presents banner.
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 03-04-2014 at 04:52 PM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Black Ninja!
    Ahhhhhh, we've finally brought this to the Ma$$es. Been a long journey just to get here.

Guys, quite simply, this is just another way for us efedders-lovers of creative expression that we are-to express ourselves. Maybe it's a one off show with some innovative concept, maybe it's a string of shows, maybe it's a FaceBook conversation with a buddy that you wanna publish, or maybe it's something Kash and I haven't even thought of. Whatever it is, we'll take it under the eWN Presents umbrella and nurture it, no questions asked.

Now, clearly, the vast majority of projects launched here will be new and never-before-seen things, but, occasionally in efedding, things are left unfinished. Here, you can finish them. And to illustrate that point, I give you a good buddy of mine with a hugely exciting project 18 months in the making.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries

HWA: One Last Dance

Yes, HWA is coming back for one last dance. This is one show, and it will be HWA's last show. Ever.

For those who are newer to the efeds, and may not be familiar with this, HWA was a former efed here, ran and created by myself. It lasted until August of 2012, and went extinct following me being banned. After EWN decided to unban all of the formerly banned users, I knew this would be something I would do.

So, here's a basic rundown:

If you want to participate in this show, you can send me a PM if you want it to be kept from the public eye (for whatever reason that may be), or just post in the thread saying that you want to participate. You do not have to have been a member of HWA to participate in this. Even if you've never been in an HWA match, I will find a place for you.

Anybody who was formerly on my creative team is more than welcome to lend a hand in writing the show if they choose. I'd be able to handle it myself, but if you guys want to help, I'm more than willing to let you guys in as well. After all, HWA would have never gotten to where it was if not for my great creative team.

My goal with this show is to provide some entertainment for you guys. Meaning, if there is a match you would like to see your character, or any character for that matter, participate in, post it in the thread and I'll try to make it happen. As of now, I only have the main event planned out, and you guys will see that, along with the rest of the card when I post it in this thread in a couple days.

Finally, promos. All promos are voluntary. If you want to do a promo, send me a PM and I will give you an assignment. These are mostly recommended for those who were part of HWA, as it will be more of OOC thing as far as promos.

This will be HWA's LAST show, and then it will be put to rest forever. I hope to please all of you with this show, so please sign up, and I'll make this show the best I can.
    Last edited by Broc; 03-04-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Blog Entries
    Brick "The Bastard" Godslayer and Damian Icarus are former HWA Supremacy World Champions so, obviously, they need to be a part of this

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Black Ninja!
    Clearly, I'm in. Finally, some closure.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Nice!

I have a few ideas for this too... If anyone is interested in helping me out with some of those feel free to pm me.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Thanks to you three. Very excited to get rolling.

Remember, anyone who wants a promo, PM me. All voluntary, but id like to get a few.

Blog Entries
    Nice!

I have a few ideas for this too... If anyone is interested in helping me out with some of those feel free to pm me.
    That'd be great, Denny. I look forward to what you can come up with

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    That'd be great, Denny. I look forward to what you can come up with
    Thanks man!

I've wanted to do a one off show for a while now so it's going to be cool to see if I can pull it off.
    #BeJelly

Why not? Feel free to count Alexander in the HWA show.

Den, if you need someone to bounce ideas off of your head, let me know
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up