Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Abesolutley brillant promo by Kane!! I was really worried that another Undertaker/Kane storyline would leave a bad taste in my mouth but so far I am loving it. Smackdown Creative should just continue to allow Kane and Taker to feed off one another. This thing should end where it all began; Hell in a Cell!
    "Your soul is mine!"

Kanes Promo skills are awesome!
    yes we've seen undertaker/kane fued before but kanes promos have made it still interesting and Undertaker is great on the stick too. so hopefully we'll get some great promo's and good matches out of this!
    WOOOOOOOOOO!! NATURE BOY
    RIP Eddie + Moolah

Fresh Member
    hey can anyone please post the video of this because i missed it

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen this also, but I really don't need to - I know Kane has awesome mic skills, always has. Sounds like a great promo, although I'm SO over hearing the word VEGETATIVE!!! Enough already! lol

I think it will go through to Wrestlemania (at least I'm hoping, so Kane can get a decent run with the belt) but I don't see him ending the streak

Every promo he has cut lately has been amazing. Honestly Kane, CM Punk, and the Miz are the only people I actually enjoy listening to lately.
    AWESOME!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Anybody else think that this kane undertaker fued is gonna go right to wrestlemania where kane ends undertakers streak.
    You sir were wrong. It'd been cool. Damn WWE for never capitilizing on these things!

Quote Originally Posted by djsoulslayer View Post
    Abesolutley brillant promo by Kane!! I was really worried that another Undertaker/Kane storyline would leave a bad taste in my mouth but so far I am loving it. Smackdown Creative should just continue to allow Kane and Taker to feed off one another. This thing should end where it all began; Hell in a Cell!
    I'm still ecpecting Kane to be the last victim in the streak.....

Blog Entries
    This thread is a million years old.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."