Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Styley View Post
    in recent memory, I loved when Punk would keep cutting promos between eliminations. It lasted for 3 or 4 guys until Triple H came in.
    God! did I HATE last year's Royal Rumble. That was one of the worst Royal Rumble matches ever. I don't think the ring had more then 10 guys in it if that. That wasn't a Royal Rumble match by any means. It was lazy & lousy production of a scripted event. I hope this year the Royal Rumble match is a Royal Rumble.

bret hart and lex luger co winnders of the 1994 royal rumble...it was so well done

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    God! did I HATE last year's Royal Rumble. That was one of the worst Royal Rumble matches ever. I don't think the ring had more then 10 guys in it if that. That wasn't a Royal Rumble match by any means. It was lazy & lousy production of a scripted event. I hope this year the Royal Rumble match is a Royal Rumble.
    Hard to argue against that. The timing of the entries was.......odd
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Incredible. I loved every minute of that.
    It was funny as hell when he tried to ask Khali to raise his hand to pledge oath to the SES and received the karate chop to the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    It was funny as hell when he tried to ask Khali to raise his hand to pledge oath to the SES and received the karate chop to the head.
    I had forgotten about that part. It was refreshing seeing someone new like Punk dominate a good portion of the Rumble.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I also enjoyed Royal Rumble 2002. Austin kicking some butt, until Tripper made his come-back from injury. They had a mad stare-down whilest Tripper was coming to the ring. I also enjoyed the return of Mr Perfect after an age, with him Perfect-plexing Kurt Angle, great times.

R.I.P. Guys

the end of the 2007 rumble with taker and hbk!

Blog Entries
    Chris Benoit eliminating the Big Show

Hands down, HBK entering number one and winning it all. Huge mistake letting Benoit doing it, not because of the whole Benoit thing, but just because it would have been nice to see just Shawn have that accomplishment.