Blog Entries

one of the most awful raw epsiodes before wrestlemania...

the raw i saw which was one of the most awful shows ever, the matches were boring, whats the point having clay squash another wrestler now and khali/ henry was terrible, ...the ending was alright though but still...this is a step back in the quality of the raw we hav had recently

p.s i hate this gm feud, stuff like this should be at survivour series, listenning to teddy long and laurinaitis talk makes me want to hurl my self at a speeding truck...

what did you lot think of this weeks raw and this whole gm feud?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    the raw i saw which was one of the most awful shows ever, the matches were boring, whats the point having clay squash another wrestler now and khali/ henry was terrible, ...the ending was alright though but still...this is a step back in the quality of the raw we hav had recently

p.s i hate this gm feud, stuff like this should be at survivour series, listenning to teddy long and laurinaitis talk makes me want to hurl my self at a speeding truck...

what did you lot think of this weeks raw and this whole gm feud?
    Although I thought this Raw was poor. I wouldn't say it was the worst ever Raw before Mania.

As for the GM thing. Well Christian being removed has seriously made me not give 2 shits about it now.

I'm just not a massive fan of road to wrestlemania episodes though so maybe that's why we didn't enjoy this Raw as much

Agreed. The last Raw before Mania is supposed to hype everyone up to solidify people to buy WM, but that was just lackluster. Did the writers take a day off? or just run out of ideas. No HHH, Taker, HBK to promote the Streak, something that is a huge part of WM. Another of Jericho stealing The Rock's "Bringing It Via Satellite" promo. Yet again another verbal debate between Rock & Cena, this Raw deserved a psychical altercation between them. It seemed like a Raw that would be at the start of WM build up, not end of.

The GM feud is a retarded replacement of the MITB match that was originally going to take place. WM has potential to be awesome but the last Raw before Mania was pathetic.

idk, I marked out pretty hard for Booker T! Now Team Teddy definitely has the advantage as far as dreadlocks go...

Punk Rock.