Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
  1. #21


    This is by far the craziest botch ever, like Hayabusa x10 surprised it has less than 11,000 views. Have you guys seen this?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    This is by far the craziest botch ever, like Hayabusa x10 surprised it has less than 11,000 views. Have you guys seen this?
    Yup, you posted it on the "Most Dangerous Move Thread" you started.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    Yup, you posted it on the "Most Dangerous Move Thread" you started.
    Oh yea lol not many people posted in that thread so I wanted to spread it out

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Oh yea lol not many people posted in that thread so I wanted to spread it out
    oh yeah? that's cool. did you see the one i posted? hernandez's border toss is has got to be the "most dangerous".
    Check this one out


  5. #25


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  6. #26

  7. #27
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,322
    Blog Entries
    6
    Todd Grisham owns fans



  8. #28


    Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

  9. #29
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,264
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Only just woke up but this, so has made my day.

  10. #30
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,264
    Blog Entries
    14
    I watch so many funny videos that I feel obliged to share with you all so I'm taking over this thread.



    ​Disclaimer: Worldstarrrrrr

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.