Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Alberto Del Rio not at Wrestlemania?

How much would it suck for Alberto Del Rio not to get a match at Wrestlemania? I mean he should be captain of team johnny over David Otunga. I know there is still some time left for Del Rio to get onto the Card I think he deserves it..

On another note Miz should be on the card too

Last note: The two top heel wrestlers to main event wrestlemania last year are not on the card this year and the two wrestlers bumped to dark match are main eventing in a world title match.. Oh how things have changed

opinions..

Blog Entries
    There's no doubt in my mind that The Miz will be involved at Wrestlemania in some shape or form. He's been getting way too much tv time in the run up for him not to be involved.

As for Del Rio, I expect him to be the final man on team Johnny, with Mysterio the final member of team Teddy. Makes sense doesn't it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As for Del Rio, I expect him to be the final man on team Johnny, with Mysterio the final member of team Teddy. Makes sense doesn't it.
    Sounds Great as Del Rio and Rey do have some unfinished business.. I kind of wish they could have added two extra members so we can add del rio and miz to team johnny and rey and cara to team long

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    There's no doubt in my mind that The Miz will be involved at Wrestlemania in some shape or form. He's been getting way too much tv time in the run up for him not to be involved.

oh god what if Miz screws up the match with Cena? Then they use that to put him in a thing with Rock and push him that way. cause we know Rock doesn't need to boost Cena. And Miz is the most likely candidate to go against Rock of young guys because of the fact he inspired him and he does impressions of him.

how stupid would it be for Miz to ruin the match with Rock and Cena?
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

Secret Weapon

Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

I'm gonna wait 'till monday if he's not at mania at that time then I'm gonna get violent

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Sounds Great as Del Rio and Rey do have some unfinished business.. I kind of wish they could have added two extra members so we can add del rio and miz to team johnny and rey and cara to team long
    There's no way that Cara's ready to return. The injury he got was a bad one, and I'd say he's a few months off coming back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    oh god what if Miz screws up the match with Cena? Then they use that to put him in a thing with Rock and push him that way. cause we know Rock doesn't need to boost Cena. And Miz is the most likely candidate to go against Rock of young guys because of the fact he inspired him and he does impressions of him.

how stupid would it be for Miz to ruin the match with Rock and Cena?
    It would be stupid, but it would create an interesting scenario IMO.
    Or, what if he got involved in the Punk vs Jericho match? Turning that into a 3 way feud? Miz vs Jericho vs Punk would be an interesting feud to me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    What would be the point of having Del Rio at EC saying he has confidence in Johnny A as GM, and then not have him as the final member. It would be bad booking. Plus, if not Del Rio, then who?

Del Rio not being at mania would be terrible. He is good in the ring and can put on a great match. Now the miz can stay away from mania unless he gets squashed by Brotus Clay.

Blog Entries
    Del Rio may be in but Will Rey be fit???

Del Rio most likely. If not ADR, then maybe Drew Mcintyre.