WWE's Big four Wrestlemania matches

After reading Randy ortons interview stating his match is one of the big four matches at wresltlemania stating
    "Orton also said that his match with Kane should be listed as one of the Big Four Mania matches over the Smackdown World Title match between Daniel Bryan and Sheamus. "I think there might be a little more people out there who want to see Kane-Orton as opposed Sheamus-Daniel Bryan."

i wanted to hear your guys opinion on that do you think its a match is one of the big four matches at wrestlemania and bigger than daniel bryan and sheamus?
    What do you consider to be the big four heading into wrestlemania. My opinion the big four heading into mania is

CM Punk Vs Jericho
    Undertaker Vs HHH
    Cena Vs Rock
    Daniel Bryan Vs Sheamus

I think it's (from 4th to first):

Bryan vs Sheamus
    Punk vs Jericho
    Taker vs Trips
    Rock vs Cena
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    After reading Randy ortons interview stating his match is one of the big four matches at wresltlemania stating
    "Orton also said that his match with Kane should be listed as one of the Big Four Mania matches over the Smackdown World Title match between Daniel Bryan and Sheamus. "I think there might be a little more people out there who want to see Kane-Orton as opposed Sheamus-Daniel Bryan."

i wanted to hear your guys opinion on that do you think its a match is one of the big four matches at wrestlemania and bigger than daniel bryan and sheamus?
    What do you consider to be the big four heading into wrestlemania. My opinion the big four heading into mania is

CM Punk Vs Jericho
    Undertaker Vs HHH
    Cena Vs Rock
    Daniel Bryan Vs Sheamus

I am looking forward to Orton-Kane more than Bryan-Sheamus IMO it's going to be more Entertaining.

Blog Entries
    In no order, the top 4 matches are without doubt:

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus
    2 guys that have had a breakout year. Sheamus is a 2 time WWE champ, but he wasn't ready for it at the time IMO. Now, he's more than ready. Daniel Bryan has proven to be an excellent heel champion. Really looking forward to what should be an excellent match.

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho
    What more is there to say. The buildup is getting heated and personal, and there's no doubt that the match will deliver. 2 of the best in the business right now going head to head, it'll be a potential show stealer as far as in-ring performance goes.

Undertaker vs HHH
    It's 2 legends inside HIAC at Wrestlemania. And if that wasn't enough, Shawn Michaels is the special guest referee. The match will be brutal, and who knows what the outcome will be (I suspect that WWE has something up their sleeve).

The Rock vs John Cena
    The match won't be anything out of this world, but the occasion will be enough. I think WWE have done well with the little time The Rock has been able to commit to them. Plus there's the personal touch added which will make it a huge spectacle.

I am looking forward to the Orton Kane match, if they make it a no DQ match or something. Orton and Kane usually do well when they're given free reign to do stuff like that. But it's just another filler match on the card to me. I'd like to see that feud continue beyond Wrestlemania though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!