Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Belzova View Post
    I think it had something to do with 'money issues' that caused ole' Rickity Flair to lace up them old boots of his again.
    Lol! Nature boy!! WOOO!!!!!!! -woos uncontrollably and falls down on the floor Ric Flair style-

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Why won't Flair retire? Well, because.... HE IS A WRESTLING GOD!!! HE IS WHO EVERYBODY LOOKS UP TO!!! AND HE WILL NEVER RETIRE!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!.
    JBL was a "wrestling god" but he retired.
    "Well, well, well! It is I the quintessential studmuffin Joel 'Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets' Gertner"

Gertner to TNA!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyj11 View Post
    JBL was a "wrestling god" but he retired.
    Ric Flair>JBL

Flair is the real wrestling god. -grabs microphone and woos at your face- xD

The real reason he doesn't retire boils down to two things. He needs money, and he's just too fucking good at what he does. Whenever he's on screen magic happens. It's odd too. I've enjoyed him much more in TNA than I did in the WWE. You know why? Because now he truly can be the nature boy again. He doesn't quit because he shits gold, and pisses Cristal champagne.