Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If I read this a year ago I'd be in total agreement with it, since the end of Evolution I've wanted Ric to call it a day, infact, it would have been best all round for him to call it a day when WCW folded, however he stuck around and struck Gold with Evolution so fair play to him in that respect, however, since he went to TNA, a move I was dead against, Naitch has produced some of the best promo work he has delivered since his first run in the WWF in 1991/92, alright, he shouldn't get in the ring, but as a mouthpiece I feel that he still has an active role in the company and still has a big part to play.

So I'd be happy if he didn't retire as long as he stays out of the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by WF™ - Original Member! View Post
    If I read this a year ago I'd be in total agreement with it, since the end of Evolution I've wanted Ric to call it a day, infact, it would have been best all round for him to call it a day when WCW folded, however he stuck around and struck Gold with Evolution so fair play to him in that respect, however, since he went to TNA, a move I was dead against, Naitch has produced some of the best promo work he has delivered since his first run in the WWF in 1991/92, alright, he shouldn't get in the ring, but as a mouthpiece I feel that he still has an active role in the company and still has a big part to play.

So I'd be happy if he didn't retire as long as he stays out of the ring.
    Yes, I agree, when Naitch is on screen, I sit up, take notice and get ready for something crazy to happen. He puts so much into his promos, I don't think anyone can disagree with that. His veins start to bulge, he sweats, he bleeds, he really deserves his money at the end of the night.

if flair should retire shouldnt undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by naes4115 View Post
    if flair should retire shouldnt undertaker
    Possibly but why should one have any bearing on the other, there is a WWE section for discussions of an Undertaker retirement thread

Because he is the Nature boy!!!! WOOOO! -spazzes out with woo's- To be the man WOOOO you got to beat the man!!!!!!! -throws down suit jacket and elbow drops it-

Because he is still great on the mic and he can still go in the ring (see the Leathal/Flair PPV match.) He is in the best shape I've seen him since 03 and he is going to get Dixie to his Hotel Room sooner or later

He just needs to stick to promos now- he has always been his best when he is on the mic. His wrestling days should be a thing of the past. He is asking to get hurt anytime he gets in the ring for action.

Ric Flair won't retire while he has wrestling fans out there who still want to see him. He is with TNA and they certainly want him, so much in fact that they will extend his contract and pay more to have him on screen. Flair is getting better with age, like wine!

I've always felt Ric was overrated and I'm sick of hearing the same old promo about respect, hearing him talk about Harley Race, Briscoes and all his other old friends. He delivered that same crap almost every week on WCW, shouting and taking his coat off. It got old real fast.

I could live with it back then, but I've come to hate him in recent years. He's an attention wh0re who steals the spotlight from young, hard working, talented guys who are giving their all, then he tries to take credit for putting them over. After going back on his retirement he became quite pitiful to me and I'm repulsed by him wrestling almost as much as I am by Mae Young.

Kazarian, Douglas Williams, Matt Morgan, he is there to make people stars and put them over. Even AJ, look how much he has changed since Jan. I watched him in promo's from his time in the front line and he has improved a million times. He should give up and he did have the best send off ever, I was at wrestlemania to see his final match and I'm a little pissed that he went back on his word as i thought i saw history in the making but hey, how can you give up something you've done all your life. and if he only wrestles from time to time, he's guna bring in the money from the build ups alone.